• This topic has 25 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Becka.
Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When you are en femme, how do you see yourself, what kind of woman do you strive to be?

Personally, I admire and try to emulate women that are in their mid 50’s like myself. I am always in awe at how they can juggle careers, household things, exercise classes and college age kids all while showing a strength and grace that is inspirational.

I don’t really identify with women that are younger nor women that are older though they both have their own kind of awesome that is admirable.

I picked younger, but only because of my age, I love the look, style, and vitality of ladies in the 40-60 year range, Oh too be a little younger again,lol
      Regine

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I find something of interest in women of all ages.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I try to look younger than I actually am when I dress. That lets me wear clothes that may not be appropriate for my actual age or even for  my looking younger age. Still, I enjoy wearing them and not acting or dressing my age. It’s fun.

Anonymous

I chose “younger than me”, but what I really meant was women in the age group I appear to be…a difference of about 15 years.

I can find something in all 3 groups.

For my age, which hovers close to 50, women my age and older have a level of grace, style, taste, professionalism, and wisdom that I respect and appreciate.

Being I consider myself younger in spirit, I like how some younger women can be more bold.  Not too young but in about their mid/late 30’s.  They also have a way of creating their look or brand.  I’m trying to define that myself as I shop online.  Classy and sexy with a couple dashes of unique and feisty spirit!

Robyn 🔥💃👠

I’m in love with clothes that aren’t age appropriate, I just can’t help myself.

I doubt I’d ever go out entirely enfemme the way I’d like, but I’ll probably sneak something wild into the outfit.

I don’t know quite yet just how I’m going to present Rei, so right now I’m just an infant, stumbling and off balance.

Anonymous

Hi Kristin

Sorry , I couldn’t vote as I really just wear and dress in whatever takes my fancy at the time. I am so NOT into this ” celebrity” culture, and I would never rush out to buy anything a celeb is posing in…..yes, even harry styles!!

I am my own person, and the only thing I try to emulate is the last outfit I wore…..but what fun !!!

Living the dream, grace 💋💋

Anonymous

age is only a number. and that number is younger than i am now. i was in my 20’s and 30’s back in the 80’s. that was the best time of my life as far as having fun. so i like to dress young and sexy. i dont mind sticking out. the body maybe old but slap a mini skirt and some heel, plus a little bling and it looks and feels young again. its more about the feeling. make the body look young because the mind still thinks it can do everything a young body can do. im all about having fun and feeling young. i cant compete with the younger women but they accept me and like me for it. who doesnt want to be younger anyways?

Anonymous

Rachel your so right age is just a number,  For me getting dolled up makes me feel a whole lot younger and rejuvinated. I feel like a young woman just getting started on life. Love your positivity Rachel.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Hola! I see myself as a young Latina Tgirl who just wants to be with mature women and please them 🙂

Lucia

Anonymous

I picked the same age. I am 60 and I have made peace with my age.

Kelly
      Lady

[postquote quote=409663]
      Same here Kay!

Answering is a little tricky. I emulate the women who were in their late teens/twenties when I was of that same age or younger.

Anonymous

I try to look my age 61 I would love to look like Maria Callas, the woman I most aspire too.

Sarah xx

Good question; this is one I never really thought about.

I’ve always envisioned my style to my a high 20, 30 something professional career woman.  It shows as all my wigs are a solid colour with no greys.  I try to dress a little on the conservative side, with skirts just above the knee and sleeveless blouses.

Anonymous

Definitely try to act my age, I’m heading for 57 at high speed so definitely can’t do the short skirt and heels gig anymore, I just look silly. So I go for the classy with a healthy dose of sexy thrown in. I like to think I can still turn a few heads but I like to think people will enjoy talking to me more than just looking at me.

Anonymous

Hi when dressed I try and look chic and probably dress too young but hey! What the hell I love shorter skirts and sexy clothes. Have a look at my pics, do I pass muster lol?.

Anonymous

I think you look absolutely lovely, Sandra 💗

Your confidence and poise really seal the deal!

Anonymous

Well I do try and dress conservatively, mainly within a 10 year frame of my age, but I do tend to try most ranges of clothes except teenagers gear. The person I emulated most and still tend to emulate is my late wife, not only in style but her outlook on life.

Megan
        Lady

I’m with Amanda. I try to dress my age or within about 10 years or so. I tend to dress conservatively in women’s professional of soccer mom/cougar styles :-p

If I had a person I wanted to emulate I’d have to pick Kate Middleton. I adore her beauty, her hair, her smile and her sense of style. I don’t directly try and copy her style (although I’d kill to have her wardrobe!) but her looks do influence mine to some degree.

Anonymous

If I was to emulate anyone it would be autumn Blair from YouTube!

she has a fantastic body!

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I am not sure who I would or want to emulate. I do know who I would not… Phyliss Diller!

Always shag within one’s own species (ie: age group)

Anonymous

I’m fairly young, so most of the women I emulate are older than me.

Becka
      Lady

I said “woman my age”, but I emulate “me”.

I feel much like I have my own style, purposely so. I want to look like “me” which I think is very stylish.

Love it and love and hugs!

Rebecka!

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?