Tagged: 

Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

I recently went to a dressed up event in male mode. In line, I spotted an attractive women wearing an LBD with stiletto pumps. We ended up having a mutual acquaintance and got talking. I loved how amazing she looked and how tall she was in heels.

The next day, I just had to femulate her outfit. It was exhilarating looking in the mirror.

Who have you met and had that deep desire to femulate?

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Lea.

Hi Lea,I dont have a copy of any person, more feminine dress style. If pressed I would say
      Grace Kelly.
      But being elegant is my main desire.

Jane

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I don’t think I had any specific examples to name. As a child it was any girl that wore nice clothes and that included my sisters, girls at school even teachers that would wear something I found attractive. Film and television added more glamorous outfits that would have me wide eyed in admiration and desire to be able to be in that outfit. Nowadays I am always aware but not envious as I can wear what I like and buy what I like. It is nice to be on the other side now as I get the compliments on what I am wearing.

Lea –

Interesting question.

I don’t think I try to emulate anyone, however, I like to dress in dresses, skirts and blouses as women did in the 50’s.  For me that is the look of femininity.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

Maggie Gyllenhaal in “The Secretary” is one I admire. Always loved the office secretary look.

I am like Angela, I don’t have any particular person who I would copy or follow. Often it is any pretty girl who happens to walk by. I have transitioned and work as a woman at my workplace, I am at the security desk at the main entrance so I get to watch all the girls and admire/envy their outfits each day. I will often compliment them on an outfit and ask them where they got it. It makes my job oh so much fun to do!!

Hugs girls,

Lauren M

Lea
        Lady

I see a lot of pretty women who walk by who inspire by CD fashion curiosity 🙂

yes nothing so sexy as a well dressed secretary or business woman. I adored Meryl Strepp in Devil wears Prada

Nan Carabeo is a weekend morning news anchor women  here in the Philly area who I think just exudes femininity.
      she’s confident but not has hard around the edges like some TV news women.
      previously she would do interviews from a couch , her poise , the way she sits and of course the wonderfully feminine dresses and skirts and cute strappy heels make me so envious. Being way more masculine then feminine I can never pull it off, but I have picked up some small actions and movements from her that make me feel more fem!

Natalie 💋💋

Lea
        Lady

Wow, she is sexy!! W should have an awards night for GGs that are most inspiring sexiness, most approving, most supportive SO… the award would be an Oscar trophy in a dress.

Honestly it’s mostly people none of you would know.  The girl in school who always wore gorgeous skirts with her cascading long hair and sometimes heels.  The businesswoman who just exudes confidence and a “get it done” attitude in a world that still treats her as a second-class citizen.  Even those among our “X-chromosome-challenged” sisters who are brave enough to wear that face every day, regardless of whether they could be said to pass.  In general though, someone who carries herself with poise, head held high, unashamed of who she is.

…That said, honorable mention to Kari Byron. ;}

Pamela Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith were my inspirations.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

I saw woman in car event, I was jealous of her look. I wish I could go out somewhere dressed as her. Black hat, burgundy small leather jacket. Black short pleated skirt.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Siri Storm.

My fave TV show back in the day was Three’s Company.  One of the characters was Janet, the early Janet was that attractive and she wore frumpy clothing.  In the later episodes she started dressing much nicer, it was more office professional look, a nice black tight skirt, long sleeved blouse, panty hose, and kitten heels.  I remember in a few episodes she wore a pencil type skirt with a thin gold belt.

Fast forward today, and Wendy’s wardrobe consists mostly of office style clothing.  Tight pencil skirts, office appropriate blouses (a few long sleeve) but nothing like the poofy collars of yesteryear, more sleek and current style blouses.  I’ve replaced Janet’s pantyhose with tights and no kitten heels, pumps instead.

I don’t really femulate anyone in particular, I just feminize myself to try to be a pretty me                    (that’s hard enough lol) that’s all. I don’t really think I could be good at trying to be anyone else but if any of you girls can help figure out who I can femulate please fill me in hee-hee!

Same here. I can’t think of any woman whom I would like to be like.

I often see beautiful, well-dressed women in public and fantasize about possessing one or other of their attributes, but I never want to BE them or be like them.

I want to be just myself, but in female form.

When dressing up, I mostly end up looking like my late mother.

I don’t femulate anyone in particular; rather, I try to be the most passable feminine version of myself.

However, I think I mostly end up looking (and acting) like my late mother!

My late wife, who encouraged me and helped me to dress up – including expertly doing my makeup – would often burst out laughing, saying: “My God, you look like your mother!”

Anonymous

I try to femulate Kim Kardashian or one of the women from the Real Housewives shows…

Lea
        Lady

Kim K. is definitely fashionable.

Anonymous

Yes! Love the long hair look with bodyckn dresses. For me it’s the waist length hair!

Lea
            Lady

Me too, love that black hair, the bodycon dresses, and that silhouette shape!! And if course her sexy high heels and how she walks in them so gracefully, never showing pain or fear. When she was pregnant, she dared to wear heels, and looked stunning in them.

All of the curvy models on the Shein website who are photographed in elegant and glamorous dresses!

👗😄😊

No particular person I try to femulate. But with my hair at the shorter length it is now, I look like a taller version of my sister.

Xoxo,

Dani

I really don’t try to be anyone but myself and usually end up looking like my mother or my sister at various stages of their lives.  There are feminine personas that I do admire though and they are always around in the back of my mind as I plan ahead.  Sooo, for the amusement of all,  I name the following with their own special skill sets:  Sophia Loren for just all around style,  Cassandra Peterson for costuming, makeup  and humor,  Dolly Parton for grit, generosity and talent,  Poison Ivy for costuming and shredding,  Diana Rigg for Mrs. Peel,  Cher for costuming and voice,  Sean Young for Rachel, Sigourney weaver for Ripley, Princess Di for charity, style and fun,  Jennifer Garner for athleticism and costuming,  Joan Collins for a great wardrobe,  Geena Davis for humor and archery,  Tina Turner for dance moves, costumes and grit and lastly but not least, my dancer wife for her laughter and style.            Marg

I don’t try to emulate people, but I do like to copy styles and looks of women I see. I’m currently dressed very similar to a lady I say in the supermarket the other day. White pumps, black tights, denim shorts white blouse, black cardigan….. I thought it looked smart so I tried it. Do I look as god as she did? I doubt it, but I think it looks good and it feels right. My wife seems to think it looks good, but she says that it’s “not for going out”. I’m 55, the lady I saw was probably not 30 🙂

I spend a lot of time people watching when out and about. I’ll sit and have a coffee and observe people going about their lives. I often see women looking great in what they are wearing…. 20 years ago I’d be thinking “I’d give her a go”…. Today, I’m thinking, “I love the outfit, I’ll give it a go”. My wife knows that if she catches me looking at a woman, I’ll be looking at the outfit, not the person wearing it.

The weather girl on the telly this morning was wearing an amazing dress… I think I’ve tracked it down, but it’s from John Lewis and very expensive….. I’ll keep an eye on the budget shops to see if I can find a copy 🙂

Cerys.

In must add, that my wife is a major inspiration…. I don’t emulate her, but she has to go to a lot of “posh” functions for work… This means posh or just very smart dresses…. I have borrowed some of these dresses and she has donated quite a few to me. In return, I have donated a ton of stuff to her too 🙂

Cerys

Lea
        Lady

I like fashions of women about 10 years younger, but I know I look best in styles that are simple or more my age group. I love how my wife dresses, so her styles subconsciously influence mine.

You have a nice setup with your wife 🙂

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Lea, honestly for me it’s every pretty feminine girl I’ve seen. From some one who’s make up is very well done to all girls wearing attractive feminine out fits. In my younger days I emulated my wife, she worked in law firm and was always dressed in a skirt and top or dress and a lot of the clothes I bought were after seeing her in them as well as some of my make up. Thanks for posting.

Love,

Trish

Lea
        Lady

Oooooh. Wishing to femulate every pretty girl, that’s me.

The girls in Legal, always so sexy in skirt suits, button blouses, pumps. I like the business woman look, have a few office dresses.

I wore one outfit out a few weeks ago that was an office dress + black tights + name brand purse + black peep toe heels.  Felt so professional out shopping.

Trish White
          Baroness

You should post some pics of pretty you Lea, I bet you look gorgeous. You must of had a lot of fun out shopping, what were you looking for? I love going to the thrift shops and have been looking for a nice high slit maxi dress but haven’t had any luck so far. I told one of my girl friends that I may have to break down and buy new. I was thinking more about who I femulate and I honestly think it would be Shania Twain. I just love her song “I feel like a woman”. 😍

Love,

Trish

Hope this does not sound to “corny” – my wife. I’m blessed to be married to an actual women’s clothing magazine model(Macy’s, Venus, Boston Proper). Her style is impeccable. At 6 feet tall, she has very long legs(which I desperately try and emulate with no success) and an eye for fashion and clothing. She has all the advantages of exposure to the latest fashions when there is a photoshoot. She assists with my attempts at becoming “passable”.
      So, I’m lucky I guess along with her loving and encouraging my CD efforts.
      Some inside info: A few, a very few, of the models you see in the popular women’s clothing magazines are trans women. So that 6ft beautiful blonde with amazing legs might just be a trans woman which is GREAT! My wife IS NOT a transwoman – she is all GG.

Lea
        Lady

Not corny at all to femulate your wife. It’s actually a wonderful compliment to her.

I’ve heard more and more that transwomen models are doing well modeling for women. If only more wives of CDs realized that clothes look good based on the person… male, female, trans, none of it matters.

I get it April.  I married a dancer!  Marg

Great question, Lea. There’s no-one in particular that I can think of, but I’ve noticed these days that I look at some women in a different way. Whereas in my younger days I would be attracted to them in a sexual way (still am at times), I’m more likely to wonder what I’d look like in their clothes. I want to look like them more than be with them, generally speaking.

Amy (Still single, go figure) x

I replied to this question a few days ago, saying that I did not emulate any woman in particular and sought rather to be the most passable female version of myself, and this is still true.

However, I have always breathlessly admired good-looking women (of any age) in elegant office attire.

After months of trying this and that and acquiring items piecemeal, I captured an image of myself “being one of the ladies in the office”.

This was just a quick experiment (and in the coming days I intend being more thorough with full-on manicure, pedicure, makeup, etc.)

In any case, I am so far reasonably pleased with the look.

Love,

Katherine

PS I don’t seem to be able to insert the photo here.

Lea
        Lady

I too love the professional look, tights, heels, powerful looks.

If I could it would be Jennifer Aniston. Too bad  I don’t have a chance in hell of pulling it off. In general though I much prefer the short brunette office gal look , lots of pencil skirts, wrap dress, silky blouse. On the weekend it would be golf skorts, yoga pants maybe jeans in the winter. I prefer just some foundation and lipstick not tons of make up.

Lea
        Lady

Jennifer Aniston, love her style!!  She makes casual look so sexy.  And of course evening dresses with stiletto sandals, so beautiful.

Brandi
      Lady

Hi Lea,

I think I would to femulate that innocient librarian look. Big glasses, cute smile, well dressed, long hair pinned up, but a wolf in sheep’s clothing!!!!!

Brandi

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Brandi.
        Lea
        Lady

That would be a fun look. I love the sophisticated office power girl look…hair pinned up, black rimmed glasses, barely any makeup, white button up collar blouse with the top 3 buttons left open, tucked in a black skirt, nude pantyhose, and black stiletto pumps.

I know I am dating myself,For me it would be Mary Tyler Moore on the Dick Van Dyke show,Barbara Hale on the Perry Mason series.Dixie Carter on Designing Women or Annie  Potts on the same series.I like the executive legal secretery and also the airline  stewardess,with the tight skirts,heels  and the colorful scarves.

Anonymous

Not really anyone in particular but when I see a woman wearing something that I like I find myself imagining what I would look like wearing it. Case in point whenever I see a pretty girl at the grocery store wearing yoga pants and some cute Tory Burch sandals, I go back and forth between admiration and jealousy because they look so cute and comfortable and I would love to just go grocery shopping in leggings and a cute pair of sandals with my blonde wig.

I also often wonder what it would be like to be a female flight attendant, the tight dresses, pantyhose, and pumps? Oh my! Lol. A girl can dream right?

Lea
        Lady

That look, yoga pants and sandals, looks so comfortable. I wish I could go grocery shopping that way too.  Actually, why not, it just takes confidence.

I ventured out today in a cute dress, leggings, DexFlex ballet flats, a purse, and went to a few stores closer to home. For whatever reason, I didn’t care who might see me today…I’m usually more cautious.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Like a lot of others, in “modern times”, “the clever secretary”, black skirt/ jacket/tights and heels with white “professional” blouse.  Also ” mature”formal  Mother of the Bride. (far too old to be one)

Plus given my love of period fashion, “Scarlett O Caty” and “Marie Antoinette”, with the full costumes to back it all up.

Check out my public photos for evidence.

(Nana!!?) Caty

I love the professional woman look with a dress, heels and stockings. I also love the salon receptionist look that’s a little more funky and sexy with miniskirts, leather leggings and high heel boots. For everyday, its more the soccer mom look with leggings and a sweater or hoodie.

Lea
      Lady

I love how classy, sexy, and timeless Devine Miss Monroe is. Great choice!

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?