Viewing 56 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was wondering about who each of us likes better, our male self or our female self.  I know that there are things that I like about both my male self and My Jennifer self. There are things that I like about both.

When I’m Jennifer, I love the fact that she can do anything girly, which is really exciting to me, and the opposite applies to my male self.  I can do guy stuff and really enjoy it too.  Are you beginning to see how lucky we are?  I’ve read a lot of how some of the spouses notice that our female selves are much calmer and more laid back.  I know that is the case with me, but I think I’m unique in that I really enjoy both sides of my life.  So, take the survey and let me know what you think.

Seeing as I have always felt I was supposed to be a girl since birth, I have never really enjoyed or been very good at pretending to be a male. I’ve always felt perfectly comfortable and had a sense of belonging, whenever I was dressed in “my clothes” and fully made up from head to toe. Now, that has been taken care of and there is no longer a male self to even consider.

Big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Although I feel little regret or dysphoria about my former male self, I strongly prefer my female side. I feel more comfortable these days presenting as her in private and public, not him. But this does not infringe on my enjoyment of, or participation in, any of my normal, typical male activities I have enjoyed over most of my life. I just do them all now as ellie, like getting filthy working on my cars, workworking, general handygirl type stuff around the house, etc. (I am working on my potty mouth during skinned knuckle events however, haha.) Thanks for your interesting question.
      ellie

I don’t have two selves. I have two sets of clothes, and sometimes two different presentations. But I’m still me. My personality doesn’t change because of what I’m wearing. You might as well ask me if I like myself in a suit or jeans.

While both equally is the closest choice, it does not really describe the situation.

Anonymous

I answered “female” to the survey.   But I’m not entirely sure about the answer.   My personality is pretty constant.   However, I am happier when I am presenting as a woman, whether I am at home or out in the community. Male mode is more of a utilitarian function in my life.

Hi Jennifer,  Thanks for this interesting survey.  I like both of my selves equally.  I think of me as co-joined twins who get along very well and are best friends.  We are actually quite entertaining and fun.  My sibling was unknown to me for many years until we found each other.  Marg

Like Alison I don’t tend to see this “cozy nostra” as a matter of having two selves and I went for equally on the quiz.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Another thought-provoking question. No question about it, I like my feminine side the best. I think I’ve just come to tire of being in male mode all of my life. While I have to admit that I still enjoy my male mode at times. At times when I’m with my kids and GK. or when I’m with other family members. In male mode, I am being the person that they seem to like to see and we enjoy what being a family is all about.

Thats just a part of my life that I dont want to lose. However, in my heart I truly enjoy my time enfemme. Every single bit of it, well all except for keeping the body hair controlled.

I voted my female self only because Tommie has no responsibilities and  is essentially a made woman. She does have a budget that Tom imposes but that is really her only worry in life. Tom on the other hand has to work to help pay the bills and support the SO. As a result Tommie is pretty stress free if she gets to get out fairly often. BTW, Tom says that he does love me even when he won’t buy me that smokin’ dress and pair of new heels. that I really need.

Love,

Tommie

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Definitely my female side, I just feel more relaxed and myself when I am femme dressed. The older I get the more I just want to be femme all the time. But that is not possible for me, just way too much male baggage. I have found a good balance between my two sides. I just keep tossing a little more femme in as I go, lol.

Anonymous

I enjoy both of my personalities. They both have pros and cons but I feel like they make each other a better person.

I also like both, i believe my feminine side helps my male side tremendously. I am able to see the good in people more so than say my male friends.
      They ask me how are you not mad at situations they are furious at. I just say thats how i was made. 😊

I enjoy the duplicity – the ability to go back and forth between genders and personas. For me, it’s not really a case of which I like better. “Kris” is a fantasy, and embodies many attributes both physically and psychologically that “I” do not. She lives in the moment and is unencumbered by the baggage of everyday life – what’s not to like? “I” however live in the real world and would like to think I am in charge of driving the psychological bus – and “Kris” only gets to exist when it is convenient, and in no way am I ready to abandon that.

Of late though she has been vying for more time. What will happen if I give her the wheel of that bus? We’ll see!

Like many have written I love both sides. Yes I love the gentler female side plus the beauty of female clothing. I understand being able to talk and listen to both.

I don’t think of myself as two different people, just one person with a broader than average fashion palette.
      I think crossdressing has made be a better person in a way, but I don’t think of myself as two different people.

Anonymous

I’m with you in regards to the privilege to experience both side of the Gender Coin. I adore being my Girly persona. My Manly persona is more practical for me as I didn’t start Dressing until I was 59. But so many feminine mysteries have revealed themselves to me. It’s really been exciting even as a Silent Shadow Closet Girl. If I had known these things as I do now. I’m 100% certain in that first 59 years, I would have been both a better human and companion

I’m like you, I enjoy aspects of each side.

Anonymous

Can’t really answer… since I don’t have two different selves or sides or personas.
      Now, I like myself a healthy amount/quantity. And I’m at peace with who I am, being just me.

Anonymous

I’m not sure I can add to this, Gabriela, but that was very well put. It sums up my thoughts entirely.

eM xxx

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Although I am comfortable with both my male and female sides, I much prefer living my life as my feminine self.

Hi Jennifer. I picked my female side for exactly the same reasons that Tommie and Roberta did. My male side has a lot of associated baggage that Mandi doesn’t have to deal with. Sometimes that baggage is a source of conflict between the two sides. But nothing is ever perfect his side of Heaven.

I’m the same person no matter how I am dressed. I’m a man in a dress. Even when I’m full on Cerys, hair, make up, sexy/stylish/classy etc, I’m still me. I don’t change attitude, though Cerys is usually happier. She makes me more confident.

Cerys

As a child, my parents went thru a nasty divorce. I learned to hate myself and wanted to be anyone and anywhere else. My alter ego was a girl my age. To this day (60 years later) i struggle with depression and suicidal thoughts. Being Stephanie gives my at least a little time off. Told my wife about Stephanie 44 years after we were married. Life is much better know my SO understands and has even started to point out when i am going down hill and need Stephanie time.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I replied both. Being comfortable with the male body, living through a time when I couldn’t change it, I have accepted it. I can live as a woman and my psychology compliments the female persona, that hasn’t changed. I am still the same, quite happy and living as I should have been from the start.

I chose both but Michelle has no job or responsibilites. She mostly just enjoys her time weather venturing out or hanging around home. She has it made.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Jennifer, intersting question as over time my feelings about myself have changed…for both sides of me. For a lot of my younger adult years I felt I never made friends that easily or that others really liked me because I obsessed somewhat about my tg yearnings and was afraid others did or would see through me and back off. And I’ve always felt very shy. After my SO and I retired we moved to another part of the state which of course required making new friends. And somehow I guess because I have more time to devote to interests that can be shared I started making friends apart from how easily my SO has done for years. I now like myself a lot better.  When dressed Ive always felt so much calmer and at peace making it easy to like that part of me. Just how I am and have and still am learning to live with both parts of me.

Hugs ChloeC

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Well I’m transitioning so I think the answer is obvious.

Anonymous

Interesting question! It’s complicated but I said both equally. I’m me no matter how I’m presenting but I’m happier when I’m presenting female, except out in public where I find presenting female to be stressful. Now that I’m trying to justify my answer I’m realizing that I can’t. I was terribly sad before I accepted that I was transgender to the point that I very much disliked myself. Not because my personality was any different but because I wasn’t being true to myself. Even when I was dressing as a woman while not accepting myself, I wasn’t happy. I mean, I would be for brief periods but then I’d get angry and fight it internally.

The best thing I did was tell my doctor I wanted to start HRT. Hopefully the wait isn’t too long.

— Abbie 🥰

I answered ‘both’ – while I enjoy being Karen, I enjoy being male me too (most of the time).

Karen x

I picked female but in saying that I don’t hate my male self but rather love the options of my female attire much more than men’s. It’s to the point that it just feels right to be dressed as a woman. As I’ve mentioned in other posts I’m wearing women’s clothes a lot these days while still presenting as a man.

Hi Jennifer,

Like others have said, I don’t think of myself as two different personalities so I answered both equally but that’s not the best answer. It’s just me and sometimes I hide the feminine part of me because I don’t have the courage to let people fully see me and I care too much about what they think of me.

Hugs,

Michelle

Yes, I am one person, a bloke  who loves everything feminine and love my time in dress and with my girlfriends.

I prefer my feminine side because I look so much better as a woman.  Everyone wants to look their best and makeup truly helps me look and feel so much younger.  I spend as much time as possible being a woman nothing about being a man appeals to me at this stage of my life.

Of course I like Jennifer best, my male side disappeared totally 28 years ago. There was no fanfare or celebration, just the knowledge and joy that my life completely changed.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

My situation is that my femme persona is kept within the confines of close friends and sisters who are tremendously supportive. When I am dealing with professional/business matters, I feel it necessary to put MP in the closet and relate to all as a male. Ideally, I would treasure that day when I can be 100% MP but that wish will have to remain just that for the foreseeable future.

Mary Priscilla

Hi Jennifer i voted both, it’s not that i dislike either of my male or female side’s it’s just that there are something’s you just can’t do in a dress 👗, sometimes you just have to wear trousers, mind you if i got the chance to choose i would choose my female side every time X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Jennifer, I answered both. the male me is around most of the time, being that’s how I’m seen in my community, but I really enjoy when Sherri comes along and plays with us. Sherri just looks better in that sexy bra and pantie set, than the male me.

Sherri

Julie
      Lady

I chose female sweetie. I like my male self. But my female self is extra nicer, helpful, she looks better then my male self and she has better style then my male self. She smells better lol. She gets more compliments honey. She gets tips. She gets help with makeovers and hair extensions girlfriend. So therefore that is why I chose my female self.

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Jennifer,

I had to say both equally because although I much prefer to be female I like my male side and grateful for the life it has given me.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the post, it’s a good one. I definitely like my female side better. She has a lot more fun than the male side dresses a lot nicer and smells a lot nicer as well. One of the girls said her male side was more utilitarian and I agree. We have an acreage so there is definitely a lot of utilitarian stuff to do that Trish just doesn’t like. I do enjoy my boy side especially in the summer when Trish, unfortunately gets put away. But all in all Trish is a lot happier and a lot easier to get along with.

Cheers,

Trish

I replied both equally, but in truth more like 75% girly girl and 25% boy mode

I enjoy both male and female mode. I don’t get todress as much as I would like too. I just make due with what time I get. With that said PJ pants and over sized shirts go a long way.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

While I am comfortable with my male self and even like being male at times I prefer my female side.

Hugs, Liara

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I like being a guy and like my male self. Patty is a character I created for thrills, excitement and to experience being a girl. I’m just playing a role and looking to feel the thrills when I’m Patty. There is no female self.

Anonymous

Twin image; I like both aspects of my male & female personas. I honestly haven’t been able to explain why I’ve been enticed to explore the apparent feminine side of my self

Both have their positive and negative side . I like both equally , as Ashlee , I’m a self confident woman . Outgoing , sexy and not afraid to try new things . As a man I’m more home centered and driven to be a provider .

Ally Syn
      Lady

Very thought provoking poll, thanks. I went with both, and I had to pick only one then I would have gone male side, mainly because my male side is real, the one that my friends and family know, the one that had accomplished all that I have in life, the one that goes to work, etc. I love Ally, but she is my fantasy side and the one I have fun with, and she really just an extension of my male side. I think it’s awesome that my male side is capable of creating a second personality of the opposite sex and building Ally builds me since Ally is an extension of my male side. That said, Ally does allow me to experience things different and she is my recreation, so I do love being her, the transition I experience through her, and all that is feminine when I am her. But I am relatively new on this journey. If the question was if I could only ever be Ally or male, then sorry, I would pick male.

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Jennifer

What an interesting question and look at all the responses. I answered both because both are the same. I was always 50% AnnaBeth decades before she had a name. If I could have been a little bit girly without being ridiculed when growing up, like girls can be tomboys non of this would be an issue. So she and he are always together we are a team I guess. We get our hands dirty but we clean up after ourselves. We curse like a sailor but we are kind and polite to others. We like to be sensitive to our SO’s needs but we like to receive the same. So we are inseparable. That being said it’s a whole lot a fun to put on stockings heels and a dress.

Kathleen
      Duchess

I really have to say both.Until I accepted my female self as Kathleen,I could never find balance in life.Now I’m so much more satisfied with all the male and female aspects of life.I totally wouldn’t change a thing.

I said both, but the truth is more complicated. Having repressed Nikki for most of my life, I am much more inclined to give her the run of the place now that she’s out. Male me I’m mostly comfortable with, especially now that I’m no longer hiding from who I am. Nikki is still an ongoing discovery, and I learn something new about that part of me everyday and it’s really rewarding. Male me is his own worst critic, but Nikki has taken the edge off of that constant critique. I find I am much more forgiving and softer towards myself now that Nikki is such a large part of our lives, and I’m increasingly finding that it can be fun to blur the line between the two. Before Nikki, male me wouldn’t dare gender-bend, after all I had a huge secret to hide. With nothing to hide, male me can be as Bowie as I want to be! Liberation, it seems, isn’t just for Nikki.

Anonymous

I really like being Cyndi lots lots more the clothing feels better I don’t mind doing make up and love wearing heels and stockings
      I keep my male side only because I have 3 kids( they all are adult,but still need dad sometimes ) want so bad to transition fully to female, but don’t honestly see that happening think I’m gonna lose it alot of times

Hello, Ladies:

I voted both equally. In the grand scheme of things I am and feel like the same person no matter what I’m wearing. I have never truly fit in as a man, and I don’t have enough life experience with presenting to the world at large in a obviously feminine persona to really judge how I fit in in that way. I think that in my own small way I don’t really view myself as a man or as a woman. I think that I view myself as an amalgamation of both. I’m content with that. Though I do very much long to actively explore and express my feminine side. I think about transitioning.  I think about living my day to day life in a much more decidedly traditionally feminine way. For the most part I now wear nothing but clothing made an intended for a female body. I don’t wear mens clothing any more. Though the clothes that i do wear out in public aren’t too obviously feminine in nature. I paint my nails often and I practice putting on my makeup several times a week. There are even times where I will go to the store wearing what I hope is a subtle application of makeup. I have even from time to time gone out with a purse slung over my shoulder. These times are exhilarating for me and nerve-wracking all at the same time. I find that I am comfortable within myself,  with myself,  when doing these things.  But, I still do struggle with worrying about others judgements of me. I still struggle with the conditioned concepts of society that only freaks and perverts dress in the trappings of the opposite gender. I’m still looking forward to the opportunity when I can go out fully enfemme. That is something that I have longed to do for close to 40 years now. I’m happy to say that that glorious opportunity very may will present itself in the near future. In a few weeks I am moving to a different state to live with my sister. Her boyfriend’s niece is transgendered and is very much excited about taking me under her wing. And I’ve recently learned that the place that I’m moving to is reported to be LGBTQ + friendly. So who knows in a few months I may have a completely different answer to this survey.

Thanks , Jessica Ann, for a very detailed and interesting perspective on this.

Hi Jennifer; Since fully accepting “Brittney” in 2016, I definitely like my female self much more than my male self. When dressed full en femme, I feel more confident and natural; more like my “true self”.

Anonymous
      Lady

As Kay I feel more relaxed and she is definitely the nicer person. I

I am glad to be a crossdresser. Looking back I have been able to enjoy both perspectives of life and know I understand both genders and the ways of life with both. I don’t really want to be one gender full time. I don’t want to lose the pink fog either. Performing both roles has given me a fuller life which most people will never understand or appreciate

NEWS FLASH!! BIG HEADLINE!!

For those who haven’t heard or read my latest posts…

There is no male self!! Turns out there never really was. I recently found out from doctors that I am an intersex person, an intersex woman to be precise.

But to be specific about the question, as I recall saying when I first replied to this question, I always liked me better in female mode, and now I know why 🙂

Big hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

AnnaBeth Black
        Duchess - Annual

I feel like it would make it easier for me to accept how I am if there were some definitive reasons how I am different .

Even while dressed we are still males, just alot prettier.

J J
        Lady

I agree about being prettier, and I am still all male…I am just a guy in a dress, but for many they are not male even though a birth certificate may say otherwise.

My female side, Holly is sweet and nice but my male side can be a jerk.

I like my Kerri side better.  She is cheery, feminine, and so willing to try new things.  Only my family is holding her back.  If not for them she would be Kerri full time.

I prefer my female side. When I get home from work Marie PrettyGirl comes out. She is calmer and more relaxed.

Tamiya
      Lady

As for myself, it’s a classic draw. I love being that plain-ordinary-nice guy. However, there is that allure of being a woman and the things I get away with (at least behind closed doors) that I just can’t pull off as a dude…lol. Great question.

Best,

Tamiya

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?