Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone,

Just got back from shopping at Kohl’s. They were having a great sale on panties…I can never have enough. Bought five pairs of Vanity Fair Illuminaton high cuts and five pairs of Vanity Fair Flattering Lace high cuts, all in a multitude of colors.

Bottom line…10 pairs of Vanity Fair panties for only $36. I did shop in person and socially distanced waiting for checkout. I had one pair of jeans and 10 panties in my hands. No odd stares or comments. And the line for checkout was not short. Have fun this week. If you see me in male drab, at least you’ll know I’m wearing new panties. Happy Thanksgiving!

Kay

Hi Kay,

Great deal!  Happy Thanksgiving!

Alice

Hi Kay nice to meet you and yes when you see a sale sign its bread into us we have to check it out we dont have a choice LOL   Great deal dear  congrats being at right place at right time perfect womans intuition you got this girl he he  .

Stephanie Bass

Hey! Did someone say Panty Sale!

GOT MY ATTENTION!!!

Ooooo…and I have a Kohls card too!  Im in trouble!! 💃👠

Robyn

**SIGH** where the hell are my keys?!? 😁

I have resisted getting a Kohl’s card for just this reason.  But, I was in our’s today and shopping all the sale racks and tables.  5 pair of VF silk and lace hipsters went out to the car with me.

PaulaF

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?