Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Wondering if anyone else here limits their crossdressing to bras and nothing else.   Surely I am not the only one..?

would love to talk with others, compare notes etc.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I can’t say I am now, but I used to be. Bras still are my favourite item of lingerie, and usually the first thing I put on and the last I take off.

Amy

I’m not exclusively a “bra only” crossdresser, but pretty close. Fortunately, my wife has no objection to me wearing one around the house, so that is normally how I crossdress. On rare occasions I’ll also wear panties or a nightie/slip, but the vast majority of the time I wear a bra only. I’ve had three full makeovers where I fully dressed and would like to try it again, but those times are clearly the exception for me.

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve always had a huge bra fetish, own many and never get tired of seeing them or getting more but its not exclusive to bras. I put one on every morning with forms the first thing as my coffee brews but also wear panties 24/7 and most days leggings too. I also do other feminine things but to me the bra is the essence of a female and I wouldn’t be dressed without one.

Over time the bra has become something essential for me. I am out a lot recently in male mode and still feel the need and desire to wear a bra without forms under my clothing.

Quite the opposite for me.. I started with skirts and dresses. Bras/panties didn’t come until way later in life .. I only like to wear them with a full outfit. Im not really into underdressing

My first item was a bra around 10 or 11 and then I got curious about the full ensemble taking any opportunity to covertly try on my mom’s and sister’s clothes in the bathroom where we kept the laundry.

Uniqueness is what makes the crossdressing world go around .. we’ll that and the pretty lingerie and clothing ! Included in the definition of a crossdresser should be “to each their own” I’ve never meet or heard of a bra only crossdresser until now, but that’s 100% ok. Personally I never wear a bra without panties , but out of necessity I have to wear panties without a bra most of the time.
      today is not one of those days. I’m fortunate to have on cute panties and a wonderful feeling Haines cotton bralette.
      All I’ll suggest is try panties once. I’m positive it won’t be the last !

Natalie 💋💋💋💋

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Well, I started out as a bra-only crossdresser….when I was 4.  I got into everything else in mom’s lingerie drawer when I was 11.

In my experience, limits and crossdressing is an oxymoron.  The desire for more will always be there.

So true, Emily. When I finally succumbed to the pink fog I figured I could get by with just a few items of nightwear and lingerie. I never thought I’d end up wearing wigs, bras, and forms. And as for shoes, every time I buy a dress I really must have a new pair of heels! It never ends.

Well, we all have to start somewhere so it was the bra and panties for me when I was 9 years old.   My dressing started before then when my sisters dressed me in girl’s clothing when aged 3 to 6.  No bras then of course.

I limit my drab side to jeans and t-shirts. Sadly, for my bank balance, Amy wants to wear everything else.

My first thing was pantyhose then slips and soon after panties & bras of my sisters and moms. But now a days it’s panties and a bralette daily no matter what I’m wearing.

I was never into bras until getting older and I began to develop small breasts.  They fill an A cup and are slowly getting fuller.  Until this happened I never felt a bra was appropriate with nothing to go in it.  Now I love bras, the look, the feel.   I love the feel of my itty bitty breasts being hugged by the soft cups.

Hugs

Melissa Sue

My reawakening happened when I found my wife’s bra in the trash (still in good shape)  and for some reason I put it on.  The feelings and memories (from dressing in moms things) were so intense and wonderful.  Come a long way since that day and dont plan to stop.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?