Tagged: bra walk
- August 16, 2020 at 9:19 pm #374912Juliet BlisstonParticipantRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
So girls I’ve been wondering for a while who else is like me absolutely loves wearing bras. I don’t know why I love wearing a bra but it feels great to me. All my female friends growing up said they hated wearing training bras then moved into actual bras when their breast grew I however have always liked wearing bras be it my mothers as a teen or my own I’ve bought as a adult.
Total of 30 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 11, 2020 at 10:31 pm #382947SunitaParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 43Has thanked: 268 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
I like to wear bra whenever I get opportunity to crossdress . I just LOVE it. Not only Wearing but even if I happen to see wife’s bra for laundry I get very excited. In younger days I used to get aroused by Just looking at bra 😀😆😉😉
- September 11, 2020 at 1:09 pm #382865Erin PalmerParticipantRegistered On: September 8, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
Oh definitely! I love getting to walk around the house in a bra and matching panties when I’m alone. I just wish I had my own bras to wear everyday.
- September 2, 2020 at 5:05 pm #380210
- August 24, 2020 at 6:19 am #377209Siena ReedParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
I love wearing them.
I have only worn lace bras kinda like longerie ones though when i wear them they make me feel really girly and i loge the feeling i get.
- August 23, 2020 at 9:46 am #376923Jemma SchumpertParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 91 times
- August 22, 2020 at 4:51 am #376639Ria FreichukParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 65Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 243 times
- August 22, 2020 at 4:22 am #376633Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1336Has thanked: 929 timesBeen thanked: 3128 times
I began wearing stockings and pantyhose when I was 4. I was also very intrigued with other female garments including bras. I loved the pretty, lacy styles. Fortunately I had the opportunity to also wear bras with my pantyhose. I loved it. I also wanted to wear more and prettier clothes instead of some old hand me downs, but I had to wait until I was 18 and got my own plce to do that. Then it was pantyhose, heels, short dress, bra, panties and pretty hair all the time.
- August 20, 2020 at 3:24 pm #376118
- August 20, 2020 at 5:15 am #375999Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 70Has thanked: 487 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
There is nothing like wearing a bra….. I have to say that wearing panties is right up there with my bras….. I just love the look and feel of my breast forms…. how many times have I wished they were real breasts.
- August 19, 2020 at 2:30 pm #375825Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 306Has thanked: 1231 timesBeen thanked: 1027 times
- August 19, 2020 at 12:34 pm #375794Alice LidellParticipantRegistered On: August 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 12Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
My favorite is a really pretty lacy bodysuit with a built in bra. I love the snug feeling, especially when I wear it over some pantyhose or tights. It makes me feel so feminine, and it makes my dresses fit and look better.
- August 19, 2020 at 9:27 am #375732Laurel NylonsParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 44Has thanked: 329 timesBeen thanked: 158 times
I love wearing bras. The best way I can describe the feeling of wearing a bra is it makes me complete, safe, sane, whole and happy. The snug tightness feels so good and reassuring. I love how genetic girls complain about them and can’t wait to take them off and we special girls can’t wait to put one on. A proper fitting bra makes all the difference. I have had quite a collection over the years and purged them too many times. It’s time to stop that and embrace this part of me. I don’t want to reach the finish line and be disappointed as to thinking of what did I miss.
- August 19, 2020 at 9:03 am #375722EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 433Has thanked: 2216 timesBeen thanked: 1090 times
Great question! I love wearing them. I wear one as often as I can. Even if it’s only for a couple hours. When you finally find one that fits properly, they can be very comfortable. Finding the balance between sexy and able to hold breast forms can be tricky, but not impossible.
Also love wearing tops that show a bit of bra strap. I’m quite pleased that that is considered acceptable and even fashionable now.
- August 19, 2020 at 8:55 am #375716
- August 19, 2020 at 8:01 am #375701Petra YParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Yes i love wearing a bra. It just feels like the right thing to do. I love the snug feeling around my rib cage. I would wear one 24/7 if i could. I have had at least one of my own since i was about 18, I now have at least a dozen but like my ones that do up in the front the best. Most of them are black or white but i have several other colors as well.
- August 18, 2020 at 7:36 pm #375573Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 69Replies: 656Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1941 times
As has been previously mentioned in this post, a bra is almost the only garment specifically designed for women and as such I agree with those who have posted that it therefore makes me feel so “femme” when I wear one. Plus again, I also agree with your breast forms in, (especially if they have been adhered but which ever way that occurs) takes wearing a bra to “new heights”, (or should that be horizontal “lengths”…)
The lacier the better and if you are like me and can purchase high end brands like Simone Perele on clearance, then again, that’s another level of bra pleasure.
I also believe that although most women dislike them, underwire bras are best for us CD’s as they hold our forms in the best shape possible.
Happy (bra) dressing
- August 18, 2020 at 12:05 pm #375469
- August 18, 2020 at 9:21 am #375418Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 97Has thanked: 242 timesBeen thanked: 326 times
Bras are sweet , very sexy and so feminine . I wear a bra to bed every night and usually all the next day . When i go out i most times wear a soft cup one under my shirt , feels so nice and i feel like i’am getting away with something . I have breasts and they do show through shirts so i sort of need one to keep things comfy , my nipples rub and get sore if i don’t keep things in something soft . I voted yes , i love em . Leslie
- August 18, 2020 at 7:49 am #375396Bobbie BellaParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
Today, when I was doing my power walk, I wore a jog bra. When I walk when not wearing a bra, there is a bit of a jiggle in my breast. Today, there was no jiggle and I had a comfortable walking experience. I now plan to wear a jog bra every day when I walk.
- August 18, 2020 at 3:14 am #375351
- August 18, 2020 at 2:44 am #375347AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 193 times
- August 17, 2020 at 8:31 pm #375308
- August 17, 2020 at 7:29 pm #375285Anna BethParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 22Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
- August 17, 2020 at 7:15 pm #375282Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 317Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1123 times
I am going to give a minority opinion. I have been wearing a bra almost every day since March, sometimes several days in a row (day and night). I wear a bra because it is the only way to keep my breast forms in place, unless the garment has a built-in bra or a tight empire waist.
I can say I’m happy when I can take it and the forms off. The skin can breathe, and the lack of compression on the chest feels good after wearing it for a long period of time. A few hours wearing it is fine; wearing it all day, every day, I can understand the wanting to take it off.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 17, 2020 at 6:25 pm #375266Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1428Has thanked: 2313 timesBeen thanked: 4246 times
Ballet flats and bra are the first things I put on in the morning; and just this afternoon, my wife offered the comment that she hates wearing as bra and can’t understand why I like mine. I answered “sensitive nipples”, which is true, though not the complete truth.
- August 17, 2020 at 5:53 pm #375252Gail RichParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
I love wearing my bras. I love it even more when I wear my breast forms. I am always amazed that my wife hates her bras. The first thing she does after a long day is take off her bra. The first thing I do after a long day is put on my bra. Since the virus began and my wife started working from home, she rarely wears a bra. I wear one much more frequently than she does.
- August 17, 2020 at 5:13 pm #375239
- August 17, 2020 at 1:51 pm #375181Amanda WoodsParticipantRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
- August 17, 2020 at 1:34 pm #375170Paula RoverlandParticipantRegistered On: August 16, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Hi Juliet wearing bra’s is a thing most women take for granted to a CD its a right of passage. I have been growing mine and can almost fill a b cup if I wear a super boost the only time I don’t have a bra on is at work not a good idea on a building site. Love my bra’s
- August 17, 2020 at 1:29 pm #375166Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 580Has thanked: 992 timesBeen thanked: 2025 times
I love the feeling of my bras wrapped around my chest and holding me very comfortably, even when I underdress for work. As long as it is wireless, I can wear a bra under my body armor and love how they feel. They few times during some days I cannot wear one, it feels so weird to me now and as soon as I get home from wherever, my top comes off and I am hooking and adjusting my bra back on where it belongs, even before I do the usual returning home things– getting something to drink, kick off my shoes, go to the potty, etc.
- August 17, 2020 at 1:10 pm #375157sarasue olsonParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 22Replies: 167Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 764 times
My love affair with bras started when I was fifteen, I was given A big bag of girls clothes by one of my sisters close friends. Going through all the treasures I came upon some bras, Up till then I had been wearing panties slips dresses skirts and all sorts of girly things but never A bra. the feeling I got putting on A bra was overwhelming to say the least, I will never forget that moment in my life. When I put my slip on over the bra and panties then A pretty dress I felt totally complete and content. That was many years ago even at the age of eighty one I still feel high and at peace with myself while wearing bras. I wear bras everyday and still enjoy my huge collection of those wonderful silky things.
- August 17, 2020 at 1:02 pm #375150Sa•man•thaFounderRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 261Replies: 1396Has thanked: 6022 timesBeen thanked: 4825 times
- August 17, 2020 at 12:59 pm #375148Araminta PurdyParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 163Has thanked: 206 timesBeen thanked: 473 times
- August 17, 2020 at 11:58 am #375123Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 227Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
Hi Julie i love wearing a bra when I’m dressed, it’s the ultimate girly attire they are the only bit of clothing especially made for a woman, i myself am a 38a cup i would love to have a bigger bust either a C cup or a D cup nothing bigger, i have quite a few bra’s in my wardrobe i love lacey one’s the most and they look better when matched with panties, I’m like all cross-dresser’s you can’t really go out unless you wear a nice bra xxxxx
- August 17, 2020 at 11:09 am #375103Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 47Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
- August 17, 2020 at 9:51 am #375088KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 180Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 669 times
When I first started crossdressing as a boy, I always wore a bra. My mother had several longline bras that I would wear with one of her girdles for “full coverage.” I would stuff them with extra stockings and loved the look and feel of my breasts. As I got older, moved along and lost access to her lingerie, I stopped wearing bras for a long time. After I was married, I somehow came into possession of a bra that became my favorite. I have no memory of how or where I got it. I loved it because it “fit” my male chest without extra fabric; i.e., a small cup size. It also had a lovely lace pattern on the underside of the cups. I lost it somewhere along the way, probably in a purge and have never gotten an adequate replacement.
- August 17, 2020 at 8:30 am #375071EricaParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I do love wearing a bra, is very feminine putting one on. I wear a bra most of the time, except when i work. I look forward to getting a bra on after work. Everytime I am at a store, I cant help but buy a bra.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Erica.
- August 17, 2020 at 6:40 am #375025patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1132Has thanked: 1749 timesBeen thanked: 3674 times
I so love wearing a bra.
My wife complains about how hot and uncomfortable they can be and I have found they are hot.
However I love wearing them so much I have way too may .
I find them so pretty and its like getting a big feminine hug constantly and being reminded of your feminine side constantly.
So you are not alone girlfriend.
- August 17, 2020 at 6:29 am #375017Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 3758 timesBeen thanked: 2201 times
hi Juliet Wearing a bra helps us feel more connected to the fem part of us that needs attention. For what ever reason we all are very much connected to the feminine part of who we are as a person. The female breast is so very much apart of being a woman. Its helps our young woman confirm their identity when their breast begin to grow and continues to confirm their identity when they get older. We all need our identity confirmed one way or another. We identify with the female gender what can be a better way to confirm it. So enjoy dressing the girls in some cute and pretty they deserve it. Luv Stephanie
- August 17, 2020 at 5:45 am #374997Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 235Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
- August 17, 2020 at 3:25 am #374966Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 433Has thanked: 654 timesBeen thanked: 1290 times
- August 17, 2020 at 3:02 am #374961Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 192Has thanked: 949 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
- August 17, 2020 at 2:51 am #374957
- August 17, 2020 at 1:09 am #374952Jennifer EdwardsParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Wearing a bra is just the natural thing to do if you are female. Since my breasts started developing, my bra is usually the first thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I take off at night. It has become very routine and natural. I love the way my bras make me look and feel. The more soft and feminine the better. It is a constant reminder of the journey I am on.
- August 17, 2020 at 12:12 am #374949
- August 17, 2020 at 12:10 am #374947Molly LaceParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 85Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 289 times
I started crossdressing with panties and I never thought I would wear a bra. Then I bought my first matching bra and panty set to try it and discovered that I love have boobs when I dress. Now I have about 30 bras and matching panties. After I started wearing bras I started wearing dresses and skirts. I’m learning how to do my makeup now.
- August 16, 2020 at 11:24 pm #374942
- August 16, 2020 at 11:21 pm #374940Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 87Has thanked: 1467 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
Hi Juliet I love my bras and wish I could wear them all the time ,but I can’t as I am only a closet dresser at present ,I sometimes wear my bralettes underdressed but without my forms ,what a lovely feeling . I had a count up yesterday ,I have 25 bras in many colours some with matching panties ,my size is 40C ,I have noticed that my own ‘breasts’ are growing ever so slightly ,I can fill an A cup and on the way to fill a B cup, also love to caress my nipples which enlarge and go hard I will never give up wearing my beautiful bras and maybe one day wear them fulltime ,but at present take every opportunity to wear them.
- August 16, 2020 at 10:55 pm #374937Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 276Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 1131 times
- August 16, 2020 at 10:26 pm #374935
- August 16, 2020 at 10:24 pm #374934ChristinajaneParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
I absolutely love wearing a bra. I guess we all have our favourites.
Breast forms are great but as I almost fill a b cup naturally it always makes me so happy to have those soft little mounds of real me. It is a special feeling.
- August 16, 2020 at 9:47 pm #374925
- August 16, 2020 at 9:39 pm #374922
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.