Tagged: 

Viewing 57 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So girls I’ve been wondering for a while who else is like me absolutely loves wearing bras. I don’t know why I love wearing a bra but it feels great to me. All my female friends growing up said they hated wearing training bras then moved into actual bras when their breast grew I however have always liked wearing bras be it my mothers as a teen or my own I’ve bought as a adult.

I love lacy ones

Lacy ones are really great.

Anonymous

I absolutely love wearing a bra. I guess we all have our favourites.
      Breast forms are great but as I almost fill a b cup naturally it always makes me so happy to have those soft little mounds of real me. It  is a special feeling.

ya It’s amazing I like wearing a DD cup give myself the feeling of bigger breast.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

What CD doesn’t like wearing a bra?  I have my faves – they’re mostly European.

Hi Juliet I love my bras and wish I could wear them all the time ,but I can’t as I am only a closet dresser at present ,I sometimes wear my bralettes underdressed but without my forms ,what a lovely feeling . I had a count up yesterday ,I have 25 bras in many colours some with matching panties ,my size is 40C ,I have noticed that my own ‘breasts’ are growing ever so slightly ,I can fill an A cup and on the way to fill a B cup, also love to caress my nipples which enlarge and go hard  I will never give up wearing my beautiful bras and maybe one day wear them fulltime ,but at present take every opportunity to wear them.

Michelle xx

25 bras I’m jealous girlfriend I’m currently at one because of finances have plenty of panties though lol.

I started crossdressing with panties and I never thought I would wear a bra.  Then I bought my first matching bra and panty set to try it and discovered that I love have boobs when I dress.  Now I have about 30 bras and matching panties.  After I started wearing bras I started wearing dresses and skirts.  I’m learning how to do my makeup now.

Very nice girlfriend I recently got into wearing dresses and skirts myself.

Wearing a bra is just the natural thing to do if you are female.  Since my breasts started developing, my bra is usually the first thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I take off at night.  It has become very routine and natural.   I love the way my bras make me look and feel.  The more soft and feminine the better.  It is a constant reminder of the journey I am on.

Anonymous

I see no one voted no. Yes, my girls love to be spoiled.

Kay

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I have so many bras, every time I go shopping I somehow end up looking for a new one. I think I would wear one 24/7 if I could, they have some beautiful sleeper bras.

Hi Juliet,

18 – 0!

No surprise there.

A bra is the absolute statement. From age 12/13 to the grave this is the item that women wear everyday.

It physically defines them.

Lee Ann

I said yes.

Ironically, I can wear a bra all day long and still love it, however my wife after a day at work, the first thing she removes is her bra.  She absolutely hates wearing it all day long.

hi Juliet Wearing a bra helps us feel more connected to the fem part of us that needs attention. For what ever reason we all are very much connected to the feminine part of who we are as a person. The female breast is so very much apart of being a woman. Its helps our young woman confirm their identity when their breast begin to grow and continues to confirm their identity when they get older. We all need our identity confirmed one way or another. We identify with the female gender what can be a better way to confirm it. So enjoy dressing the girls in some cute and pretty they deserve it. Luv Stephanie

HI Juliet,

I so love wearing a bra.

My wife complains about how hot and uncomfortable they can be and I have found they are hot.

However I love wearing them so much I have way too may .

I find them so pretty and its like getting a big feminine hug constantly and being reminded of your feminine side constantly.

So you are not alone girlfriend.

Patty

I do love wearing a bra, is very feminine putting one on. I wear a bra most of the time, except when i work. I look forward to getting a bra on after work. Everytime I am at a store, I cant help but buy a bra.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Erica.

can i show a photo of me wearing my bra on here?

Kimmie
      Lady

When I first started crossdressing as a boy, I always wore a bra. My mother had several longline bras that I would wear with one of her girdles for “full coverage.” I would stuff them with extra stockings and loved the look and feel of my breasts. As I got older, moved along and lost access to her lingerie, I stopped wearing bras for a long time. After I was married, I somehow came into possession of a bra that became my favorite. I have no memory of how or where I got it. I loved it because it “fit” my male chest without extra fabric; i.e., a small cup size. It also had a lovely lace pattern on the underside of the cups. I lost it somewhere along the way, probably in a purge and have never gotten an adequate replacement.

I do love them.  I recently purchased  a couple of pullovers with a little lace trim and they fit and feel like a warm hug.  Looking to upgrade to a push-up soon though.

Anonymous

Hi Julie i love wearing a bra when I’m dressed, it’s the ultimate girly attire they are the only bit of clothing especially made for a woman, i myself am a 38a cup i would love to have a bigger bust either a C cup or a D cup nothing bigger, i have quite a few bra’s in my wardrobe i love lacey one’s the most and they look better when matched with panties, I’m like all cross-dresser’s you can’t really go out unless you wear a nice bra xxxxx

I like wearing brassieres, it is just that I wish they would make some with a wider spacing at the chest and a larger band size to cup size and that the underwires would not be so aggressive.

Araminta.

My love affair with bras started when I was fifteen, I was given A big bag of girls clothes by one of my sisters close friends. Going through all the treasures I came upon some bras, Up till then I had been wearing panties slips dresses skirts and all sorts of girly things but never A bra. the feeling I got putting on A bra was overwhelming to say the least, I will never forget that moment in my life. When I put my slip on over the bra and panties then A pretty dress I felt totally complete and content. That was many years ago even at the age of eighty one I still feel high and at peace with myself while wearing bras. I wear bras everyday and still enjoy my huge collection of those wonderful silky things.

I love the feeling of my bras wrapped around my chest and holding me very comfortably, even when I underdress for work.  As long as it is wireless, I can wear a bra under my body armor and love how they feel.  They few times during some days I cannot wear one, it feels so weird to me now and as soon as I get home from wherever, my top comes off and I am hooking and adjusting my bra back on where it belongs, even before I do the usual returning home things– getting something to drink, kick off my shoes, go to the potty, etc.

PaulaF

Hi Juliet wearing bra’s is a thing most women  take for granted to a CD its a right of passage. I have been growing mine and can almost fill a b cup if I wear a super boost the only time I don’t have a bra on is at work not a good idea on a building site. Love my bra’s

1 am wearing one now with my forms in, wish I could wear one every day!  Just feels right.

Hi Juliet,

I too love wearing a bra from morning to night.

Alice

Gail Rich
      Lady

I love wearing my bras. I love it even more when I wear my breast forms. I am always amazed that my wife hates her bras. The first thing she does after a long day is take off her bra. The first thing I do after a long day is put on my bra. Since the virus began and my wife started working from home, she rarely wears a bra. I wear one much more frequently than she does.

Anonymous

Ballet flats and bra are the first things I put on in the morning; and just this afternoon, my wife offered the comment that she hates wearing as bra and can’t understand why I like mine.  I answered “sensitive nipples”, which is true, though not the complete truth.

I am going to give a minority opinion.  I have been wearing a bra almost every day since March, sometimes several days in a row (day and night).  I wear a bra because it is the only way to keep my breast forms in place, unless the garment has a built-in bra or a tight empire waist.

I can say I’m happy when I can take it and the forms off.  The skin can breathe, and the lack of compression on the chest feels good after wearing it for a long period of time.  A few hours wearing it is fine; wearing it all day, every day, I can understand the wanting to take it off.

Anna Beth
      Lady

Bras and breast forms I must have I love the feeling it gives me.  I don’t want to ever go without them.

I Love wearing a bra ever day, it makes me fell complete

Anonymous

Wearing a bra is like getting an all day hug.    Love wearing one and can’t understand why GGs complain so much about it.

Today, when I was doing my power walk, I wore a jog bra. When I walk when not wearing a bra, there is a bit of a jiggle in my breast. Today, there was no jiggle and I had a comfortable walking experience. I now plan to wear a jog bra every day when I walk.

Leah
      Baroness

wear one most every day

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As has been previously mentioned in this post, a bra is almost the only garment specifically designed for women and as such I agree with those who have posted that it therefore makes me feel so “femme” when I wear one. Plus again, I also agree with your breast forms in, (especially if they have been adhered but which ever way that occurs) takes wearing a bra to “new heights”, (or should that be horizontal “lengths”…)

The lacier the better and if you are like me and can purchase high end brands like Simone Perele on clearance, then again, that’s another level of bra pleasure.

I also believe that although most women dislike them, underwire bras are best for us CD’s as they hold our forms in the best shape possible.

Happy (bra) dressing

Caty

Petra Y
      Lady

Hi Girls
      Yes i love wearing a bra. It just feels like the right thing to do. I love the snug feeling around my rib cage. I would wear one 24/7 if i could. I have had at least one of my own since i was about 18, I now have at least a dozen but like my ones that do up in the front the best. Most of them are black or white but i have several other colors as well.

Emily
      Lady

Great question! I love wearing them. I wear one as often as I can. Even if it’s only for a couple hours. When you finally find one that fits properly, they can be very comfortable. Finding the balance between sexy and able to hold breast forms can be tricky, but not impossible.

Also love wearing tops that show a bit of bra strap. I’m quite pleased that that is considered acceptable and even fashionable now.

Laurel
      Lady

I love wearing bras. The best way I can describe the feeling of wearing a bra is it makes me complete, safe, sane, whole and happy. The snug tightness feels so good and reassuring. I love how genetic girls complain about them and can’t wait to take them off and we special girls can’t wait to put one on. A proper fitting bra makes all the difference. I have had quite a collection over the years and purged them too many times. It’s time to stop that and embrace this part of me. I don’t want to reach the finish line and be disappointed as to thinking of what did I miss.

My favorite is a really pretty lacy bodysuit with a built in bra. I love the snug feeling, especially when I wear it over some pantyhose or tights. It makes me feel so feminine, and it makes my dresses fit and look better.

Once I put it on in the morning Debbie emerges and the feelings of being a total woman. I too love the fashion of wearing tank tops that show my bra straps in public. Even need a sports bra to bike or run now

There is nothing like wearing a bra….. I have to say that wearing panties is right up there with my bras….. I just love the look and feel of my breast forms…. how many times have I wished they were real breasts.

I sure do. I have a nice collection of bras, and I love wearing them

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I began wearing stockings and pantyhose when I was 4. I was also very intrigued with other female garments including bras. I loved the pretty, lacy styles. Fortunately I had the opportunity to also wear bras with my pantyhose. I loved it. I also wanted to wear more and prettier clothes instead of some old hand me downs, but I had to wait until I was 18 and got my own plce to do that. Then it was pantyhose, heels, short dress, bra, panties and pretty hair all the time.

Oh yes!  I started wearing a bra around the age of 10 and have worn them ever since. I usually have a couple of dozen on hand all the time.  I feel a loss when I am not wearing one.

as annoying as the can be, they are the one thing I wear that makes me feel most feminine.  Having said that, it would be nice to have my own breasts to let swing free every now and then.

I love wearing them.

I have only worn lace bras kinda like longerie ones though when i wear them they make me feel really girly and i loge the feeling i get.

Anonymous

Yes, looking forward to having a pair of breasts for a “D” cup bra.

Oh definitely! I love getting to walk around the house in a bra and matching panties when I’m alone. I just wish I had my own bras to wear everyday.

Sunita
      Lady

I like to wear bra whenever I get opportunity to crossdress . I just LOVE it. Not only Wearing but even if I happen to see wife’s bra for laundry I get very excited. In younger days I used to get aroused by Just looking at bra 😀😆😉😉

I completely love when I’m able to place the straps of any of my 17 padded/push-up underwire bras over my shoulders. I get even more of a thrill when I look down at my projected bustline.

I love wearing bras. I have two job bras that I wear when exercising. These bras keep my breasts from giggling while I exercise. I have a red lace and a black lace bra that I wear when I dress as a woman. Likewise, I own a bikini. I have not yet been to a beach dressed in the bikini, but it is on my to do list.

Hi Girls

I would have to say that while I love wearing a bra with my 42Ds I also love the feeling of having those beauties swing and move with my movements… just the most feminine feeling I could have!
      I have some great bras to wear in different circumstances but my faves are actually vintage longline bras… such a feeling of feminine inviolability! Unbelievable!

Love //Polly

Anonymous

I mean, who doesn’t love slipping into a bra, only to look up and see you have beautiful breaats now, with or without stuffing

Yes I do love to slip into a beautiful bra from time to time. It is one of the items that I feel really completes my transformation from boy to girl. I just sometimes wish that I had a little more to put into them than I have at present.
      Stephanie xx

Ever since the first time on put on my best friends moms black lace bra I love wearing one!! I now own over 90 of them!!

I love wearing my bra’s, I wear them 24/7. I have different ones, of course, for sleeping, working, or when dressed with my forms
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

It felt awkward at first, but now if im not wearing a bra, i feel like something is missing,

Viewing 57 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?