• This topic has 16 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

Since the pandemic and having to be home allot more for quarantine. Who has taken advantage of all the free time and privacy to dress up more than usual? I have taken full advantage of it I order off amazon and play dress up. I have stayed dressed up all weekend last weekend.

Hi Brandie,
      I too find that, since the lockdown, I spend far more time en femme. I used to dress fully two or three times a week but now I have less and less opportunity to hang out with my male friends and dress in boy mode I find that I am lounging about the place in my nightdress till lunchtime, coming to grips with high heels and improving my make up skills while dressed in some of my most exotic lingerie. Who knows but, if this goes on much longer, I may find myself dressed in girl mode 24/7.
      Stephanie xx

Anonymous

Hi Brandie

Business as usual for me, seven days a week apart from work…in fact, from Christmas Eve until new year’s….it was grace all the way!!!

I should imagine lots of the girls on here have had it harder with families confined to homes, and so unable to dress, it must be hellish…my heart bleeds for them and I love them all…huggs, grace xxx

Seren
      Baroness

Hello ladies,

For me has flipped over the course of the pandemic. I came out to my wife at the start of the first lockdown; things were a bit shaky and I had 8-10 weeks of zero dressing 😩
      After I started therapy, and my therapist suggested I dress for the sessions, my wife saw me dressed for the first time, and slowly became more comfortable with me dressing around the apartment.

I’m now on about 3 months straight of dressing every day, normally Capri pants/blouse, sometimes skirt/top or dress. My only boy clothes have been trainers and outdoor coats/jackets. I’m a bit worried about what ‘after’ looks like…. 🤔

xx Seren xx

Working at home I now dress all day long while my wife is at work. This has been a real treat to me. I have even been able to practice my makeup skills and take short walks in town. Every day I try a different outfit or look. I’m especially trying to find what feminizes me best while being comfortable – outfits that I hope to passably wear out in public someday. I’ll be back in the office in a few weeks and I’m really going to miss being Ann all day.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I usually dress everyday. I go out when I can. Often my stay at home attire might be different than my wear out attire. My stay at home attire is simply too tight, too short or too sexy to wear out. Mostly anyway.

But when I’m at home I take that not appropriate to wear out attire and enjoy wearing it in the house. It’s so much fun and so exciting wearing inappropriate attire and fantasize about wearing it out. So, that’s one of the ways I’ve dressed in the pandemic and isolation.

Anonymous

I definitely have. I’ve also had the opportunity to really learn about makeup and hone my skills. I’m hoping to come out the other side of this in a place where I feel confident enough to take my first outing enfemme.

Back at the beginning of our first lock down here my wife had to leave for 2 months to look after her Mom after she fell ill. So for that time I was able to dress whenever I wanted. Doctors told us because I was still working it would be better if I limited my time with them to be on the safe side,  so I was only going over a couple times a week to see them and get them groceries which left me ample time to dress.

I was able to dress after work and most weekends,  it was a great time but lonely.

Wife has been back since May and I have not had a decent chance to dress since.

Cynthia

Megan
      Lady

I had the opposite issue. I still worked regularly but my kids were home doing online school and my wife was mixed. She was off for a while, then back to work by summer. It’s pretty much killed my dressing time. I had two days to dress fully since around March of last year, and a handful of days where I had time to try some stuff, wear some lingerie but not dress fully. Its been awful and depressing.

Anonymous

I work at a remote mine site. I was stuck at work for April, May and part of June. During this period I worked 63 days straight without a day off. So my dressing was way down for 2020.

Caroline

As a widower, I have been fortunate since the pandemic started. I live alone so can dress all day every day, so it has become “normal” for me to be dressed. I don’t go out blatantly en femme but do wear “stealth femme” clothes when I do. Women’s pants, jeans, tops and sweatshirts are the norm for me over my underdressing.

Natalie
      Lady

I was stuck at home for about three months during 2020. I’m single and live alone so I had girl time way more then usual! In 2020 I got so serious about cding that I bought lots of clothing, shoes, makeup, etc.. then I started wearing these items out in the public once the lockdowns eased up. 2020 was a big year for me when it came to my cding and I’m glad I finally came out my shell to start dressing the way I feel completely comfortable in amongst the public. Scary at first but said to myself  this past  year was the worse so I threw caution to wind and stepped out in the world once in for all.

Anonymous

That is so cool!! I love hearing girls like us finally getting out in this crazy world!!

Anonymous

Hi Brandie  I am classed a key worker so I have worked all through the pandemic, my wife is also a key worker, so she is at home when I am. So Sarah has been stuck in the closet a while. So Sarah is well bored, thank goodness for CDH.

Love all you girls here

Sarah

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I am an essential worker, too.

since I have only gone out since October 2019, 2020 has been my biggest year for crossdressing.

I don’t dress at work (except for underdressing) but we’ve been to Vegas 3 times, up to Oregon, and two more outings to Palm Springs.

Mrs Jay is supportive (I dress at home most of the time). of about 15 nights I’ve been out, Mrs Jay has been with me on all but two. She has met about 8 of my friends, and enjoys being out with me/us. Just ask any of the girls in Palm Springs on Oct 30, 2020, it was a blast!

ALL of us have done so… at least a little more than previously! xx Polly

Anonymous

I took early retirement from my job ten years ago at the age of 51 as did my wife.Before the pandemic I was dressing most days unless we were going out for a meal or going on a daytrip.Since the pandemic I have only been out for essential shopping and the odd day out.So I am dressing virtually everyday.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?