Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

born in 1943. I was a USAF officers BRAT

Enlisted in USAF in 1961. Retired in 1981. Worked in Civil Service on an army post for 23 years then retired again. Opened up my own photo studio for 15 years and the retired for the third time.

While I wasn’t aware of it, I started getting dressed “en fem” for square dance skits when I could starting in 1963.

Lost my SO in 2000. Took a second SO in 2002. Divorced her in 2004.

Started to regularly dress out in 2006. Closest mode. It was in 2016 when I started to push open the closet doors. I am still mostly in the closet.

I am a heterosexual Cross Dresser. My the children know about my dressing but want me to keep it to myself. DADT.

One of my friends called me a lesbian Cross Dresser because I still prefer real woman.

Interest: Art, Photography, Crafts, and writing.

I am a member of the Sigma Epsilon of Atlanta, GA group.

Leslie –

Welcome and thank you for relating your story.  You’ve had quite the life.  Thank you for your service, as a fellow Vet and retiree I can relate to being closeted during that time.  Sorry to hear about your wife.  The only one, other than my therapist, that know of my dressing is my wife and she is supportive but doesn’t want to see me dressed.  Enjoy the site, be sure to check out the forums and articles.  I look forward to seeing you in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Leslie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to CDH and a BIG THANK YOU for your service to this Country!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤️

Hi Leslie, and welcome from another septuagenarian, air force veteran, heterosexual, crossdresser. You’re looking great! I think you will find CDH to be a warm and welcoming place. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures over the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Leslie

It’s wonderful to meet you. Thank you so much for your service to our country.

Barbie

Revel
        Baroness

Leslie,

Thank you for sharing what took place during your life. Very interesting. My Daddy is an Air Force veteran, too!

Thank you for your service.

Hugs, Revel

Hi Leslie,

Welcome to CDH.  Thank-you for your service to our country.

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?