• Creator
    Topic
    Renee Peirsen
    Participant
    Registered On: June 4, 2020
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 32

…And as what? This year, I chose to dress as a female (of course) vampire. I’ve been assembling my costume since September. I have a black goth skirt, black stockings, black Victorian boots, black waistcoat and a white long-sleeve blouse. I have a female vampire mask. I walked out into the living room and my wife gave a short scream and the dog started barking at me. Success, I guess.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 263

I was able to cross off dressing as Wendy off my bucket list.

Ever since I came out as a CDer to my wife, I’ve always wanted to dress up en femme for halloween; every year I would chicken out at the last minute.

This year I was determined to dress up, and I did !  My plan was to dress up and hand out candy to the kids.  I wore a black blouse, grey pencil skirt, black tights, and a rachel style wig, and was ready to go.

However, for the whole night only 3 kids came to our house for candy.

It was alot of fun dressing up, I may do it again next year.

Lucinda Hawkns
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 1178

every year I dress up.  in a dress one year, then a skirt and blouse, its different every year with a dress or skirt. mostly dresses and it would be a different color or style. but that’s the only time of year us girls can get out dressed up as a female and get away with it. well some girls I should say can get dressed up and go out . others can dress up and go out  with no trouble

Rachel Cross
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 166

not much this halloween. going to play pool dressed again. would like to go out someplace, but all the fun places are closed and will probably be out of business soon if this crap dont stop soon. i went out in a pink sweater dress, black heel sandals, pink coat and pink coat. also through on my pink cowgirl hat. had fun playing pool. last year i was a lady cop. i meet another lady cop and we talked and danced a bit. halloween is usually a fun night, but not this year. at least i can still dress the rest of the year. its always halloween, but im the only one dressed.

Renee Peirsen
      Participant

Enjoy!

Renee Peirsen
      Participant

Halloween, while not cancelled has been scaled back. I rigged up a length of ABC plastic pipe and fastened it to the front porch rail. I’m having the kids hold their bags up to the bottom and I’m tossing the candy down the tube.

Kelly Terry
      Participant
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 145

Never done much halloween party beyond the kids running around for candy (and this year that will be greatly reduced). Was planning on letting kelly go out and rake some leaves but my wife prefere not so that won’t happen, at least not this year.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Replies: 365

Stepping out as a drag queen for dinner outside in hollywood with a friend and then drive about visiting friends since bars and clubs are closed

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 659

I’m going to dress up as Ole Grumpy.  I have to work the graveyard shift tonight (YAY!?) at the ER.  I will be dressed as a security guard but underneath I will be totally underdressed, just as I am every day of the year.  No makeup though, which sucks.

PaulaF

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Amy Belle
      Participant
      Registered On: September 19, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 18

Me! I haven’t celebrated “crossdresser’s Christmas” in a few years, so I’m super excited for the “angel and devil” my wife and I are planning today. (Even though the combination of covid and cold means we’re not even really going to leave the house!)

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 590

Hello Renee

I think Halloween is virtually cancelled in the UK, what with the ” problem” at the moment…..but do I mind???

not a jot because I dress up EVERY day!!!….

Smiles, grace 💋

6 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Participant
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 97
        Replies: 900

Hi Grace

You can always go out at midnight dressed all in black and stalk the streets.

About a century ago me and my mate Terry – after a skinfull –  climbed up into the huge cedar tree outside the local Cathedral.  It was said that at midnight  on halloween three ghosts come out of the tower and circle around three times.  Well, we must have frightened them off.  The only spirits around that night were the whisky chasers we had at closing time.

Steph 🌲👻👻👻

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Dani Ferris
      Participant
      Registered On: October 29, 2020
      Replies: 1

I went to a clothing optional hotel Halloween party on the 16th. It was very exciting. Hot. In Minnesota. 1920’s mole. My publisher c pics and includes my costume.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Deni Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 16

OMG! Crossdreser national holiday!  It’s a Saturday nite, full moon ( blue moon too ,)  turn back the clock ( more femme time!). A transfacta!

I’m going slutty. Winter  residence in a college town. Lotsa of drunken young men . Yum!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.