- October 30, 2020 at 9:31 pm #400872Renee PeirsenParticipantRegistered On: June 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
…And as what? This year, I chose to dress as a female (of course) vampire. I’ve been assembling my costume since September. I have a black goth skirt, black stockings, black Victorian boots, black waistcoat and a white long-sleeve blouse. I have a female vampire mask. I walked out into the living room and my wife gave a short scream and the dog started barking at me. Success, I guess.
- November 3, 2020 at 5:12 am #402247Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 263Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 971 times
I was able to cross off dressing as Wendy off my bucket list.
Ever since I came out as a CDer to my wife, I’ve always wanted to dress up en femme for halloween; every year I would chicken out at the last minute.
This year I was determined to dress up, and I did ! My plan was to dress up and hand out candy to the kids. I wore a black blouse, grey pencil skirt, black tights, and a rachel style wig, and was ready to go.
However, for the whole night only 3 kids came to our house for candy.
It was alot of fun dressing up, I may do it again next year.
- November 1, 2020 at 5:43 am #401328Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1178Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1160 times
every year I dress up. in a dress one year, then a skirt and blouse, its different every year with a dress or skirt. mostly dresses and it would be a different color or style. but that’s the only time of year us girls can get out dressed up as a female and get away with it. well some girls I should say can get dressed up and go out . others can dress up and go out with no trouble
- November 1, 2020 at 4:54 am #401307Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 166Has thanked: 957 timesBeen thanked: 849 times
not much this halloween. going to play pool dressed again. would like to go out someplace, but all the fun places are closed and will probably be out of business soon if this crap dont stop soon. i went out in a pink sweater dress, black heel sandals, pink coat and pink coat. also through on my pink cowgirl hat. had fun playing pool. last year i was a lady cop. i meet another lady cop and we talked and danced a bit. halloween is usually a fun night, but not this year. at least i can still dress the rest of the year. its always halloween, but im the only one dressed.
- October 31, 2020 at 7:39 pm #401188Renee PeirsenParticipantRegistered On: June 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
- October 31, 2020 at 7:33 pm #401181Renee PeirsenParticipantRegistered On: June 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Halloween, while not cancelled has been scaled back. I rigged up a length of ABC plastic pipe and fastened it to the front porch rail. I’m having the kids hold their bags up to the bottom and I’m tossing the candy down the tube.
- October 31, 2020 at 8:55 am #401005Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 145Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 540 times
Never done much halloween party beyond the kids running around for candy (and this year that will be greatly reduced). Was planning on letting kelly go out and rake some leaves but my wife prefere not so that won’t happen, at least not this year.
- October 31, 2020 at 8:15 am #400990Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 365Has thanked: 1456 timesBeen thanked: 1240 times
Stepping out as a drag queen for dinner outside in hollywood with a friend and then drive about visiting friends since bars and clubs are closed
- October 31, 2020 at 7:28 am #400977Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 659Has thanked: 1275 timesBeen thanked: 2365 times
I’m going to dress up as Ole Grumpy. I have to work the graveyard shift tonight (YAY!?) at the ER. I will be dressed as a security guard but underneath I will be totally underdressed, just as I am every day of the year. No makeup though, which sucks.
- October 31, 2020 at 3:33 am #400940Amy BelleParticipantRegistered On: September 19, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 18Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 117 times
Me! I haven’t celebrated “crossdresser’s Christmas” in a few years, so I’m super excited for the “angel and devil” my wife and I are planning today. (Even though the combination of covid and cold means we’re not even really going to leave the house!)
- October 31, 2020 at 1:32 am #400903Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 590Has thanked: 3351 timesBeen thanked: 3096 times
- October 31, 2020 at 3:15 am #400928stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 97Replies: 900Has thanked: 1064 timesBeen thanked: 3368 times
You can always go out at midnight dressed all in black and stalk the streets.
About a century ago me and my mate Terry – after a skinfull – climbed up into the huge cedar tree outside the local Cathedral. It was said that at midnight on halloween three ghosts come out of the tower and circle around three times. Well, we must have frightened them off. The only spirits around that night were the whisky chasers we had at closing time.
- October 30, 2020 at 10:14 pm #400878Dani FerrisParticipantRegistered On: October 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
- October 30, 2020 at 9:48 pm #400875Deni SmithParticipantRegistered On: July 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.