Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

…And as what? This year, I chose to dress as a female (of course) vampire. I’ve been assembling my costume since September. I have a black goth skirt, black stockings, black Victorian boots, black waistcoat and a white long-sleeve blouse. I have a female vampire mask. I walked out into the living room and my wife gave a short scream and the dog started barking at me. Success, I guess.

Anonymous

OMG! Crossdreser national holiday!  It’s a Saturday nite, full moon ( blue moon too ,)  turn back the clock ( more femme time!). A transfacta!

I’m going slutty. Winter  residence in a college town. Lotsa of drunken young men . Yum!

I went to a clothing optional hotel Halloween party on the 16th. It was very exciting. Hot. In Minnesota. 1920’s mole. My publisher c pics and includes my costume.

Anonymous

Hello Renee

I think Halloween is virtually cancelled in the UK, what with the ” problem” at the moment…..but do I mind???

not a jot because I dress up EVERY day!!!….

Smiles, grace 💋

Anonymous

Me! I haven’t celebrated “crossdresser’s Christmas” in a few years, so I’m super excited for the “angel and devil” my wife and I are planning today. (Even though the combination of covid and cold means we’re not even really going to leave the house!)

I’m going to dress up as Ole Grumpy.  I have to work the graveyard shift tonight (YAY!?) at the ER.  I will be dressed as a security guard but underneath I will be totally underdressed, just as I am every day of the year.  No makeup though, which sucks.

PaulaF

Stepping out as a drag queen for dinner outside in hollywood with a friend and then drive about visiting friends since bars and clubs are closed

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Never done much halloween party beyond the kids running around for candy (and this year that will be greatly reduced). Was planning on letting kelly go out and rake some leaves but my wife prefere not so that won’t happen, at least not this year.

Halloween, while not cancelled has been scaled back. I rigged up a length of ABC plastic pipe and fastened it to the front porch rail. I’m having the kids hold their bags up to the bottom and I’m tossing the candy down the tube.

Enjoy!

Anonymous

not much this halloween. going to play pool dressed again. would like to go out someplace, but all the fun places are closed and will probably be out of business soon if this crap dont stop soon. i went out in a pink sweater dress, black heel sandals, pink coat and pink coat. also through on my pink cowgirl hat. had fun playing pool. last year i was a lady cop. i meet another lady cop and we talked and danced a bit. halloween is usually a fun night, but not this year. at least i can still dress the rest of the year. its always halloween, but im the only one dressed.

every year I dress up.  in a dress one year, then a skirt and blouse, its different every year with a dress or skirt. mostly dresses and it would be a different color or style. but that’s the only time of year us girls can get out dressed up as a female and get away with it. well some girls I should say can get dressed up and go out . others can dress up and go out  with no trouble

I was able to cross off dressing as Wendy off my bucket list.

Ever since I came out as a CDer to my wife, I’ve always wanted to dress up en femme for halloween; every year I would chicken out at the last minute.

This year I was determined to dress up, and I did !  My plan was to dress up and hand out candy to the kids.  I wore a black blouse, grey pencil skirt, black tights, and a rachel style wig, and was ready to go.

However, for the whole night only 3 kids came to our house for candy.

It was alot of fun dressing up, I may do it again next year.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?