Viewing 128 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls 🙂 . Now I know this question has been asked more times than I have had hot dinners! but I thought it would be fun to make it into a poll. Now you can click any that are applicable (not just the one choice). Fiona’s prediction? I would say your wife is the most common choice. Lets see! have fun 🙂

Fiona xxx

My nieces and nephews know some of my aunts and uncles and my stepmother and other family relations some are accepting some aren’t

Anonymous

Wife isn’t an option,  or was that because you thought it would be too obvious?   Anyway in my case it is ex-wife, two friends and two other friends I’ve long lost contact with.  Plus all you lovely people.  Oh, and quite a few other people I know online elsewhere.

Plus anyone who knows but I don’t know they know!  One of the problems with telling a person a secret is they may share it with someone else but swear them to not revealing that they know!

omg!!!!! so sorry jasmine! and to the other members on here! how on earth could I leave that out! wife!!! ok, I cant edit it so just choose ‘other’ and put wife! I cant believe I made such a stupid mistake!

Fiona xxx

My wife.

My two ex wifes.

Two women who work at a bridal shoppe, my wife (who does not approve, and members of CDH. Southern conservative states are not very tolerate of anything outside NASCAR, hunting, or BAMMERNECK football.

Anonymous

That’s so depressing, I hate hunting and nascar and am a hockey fan!

did you play ice hockey? I was a Golie for a long time.

Anonymous

My boyfriend knows – my wife is intolerant.

Anonymous

My wife, a friend I used to work with and 8 of his work colleagues that I sang carols with, 6 gay people I met on a train and about a million people on the streets of London :0)

A friend and some cool store attendants at an adult store.  I ask if I can wear what I purchase out, under my clothes.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Only my wife and of course all of you 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Fiona! Not all that many who know about my feminine side. My girlfriend, my daughter, 2 exes and my psycologist know and I suspect there may be a few others. Of course there are the awesome girls here. Ally

Kimmie
      Lady

My wife and our housekeeper know that I wear panties. It is a long and kind of funny story, but I’ll give just the Readers Digest version. Our housekeeper told my wife that I placed panties in the laundry. The conversation came about because the vacuum cleaner broke and the housekeeper hadn’t mentioned it. My wife asked her to please tell her things. So, she busted me. My wife was a little freaked out and sat me down to talk about it. I told her how I started and why I did it. She relaxed and even bought me a couple of pairs for my birthday.

Also, my psychiatrist knows. That isn’t why I started seeing her, but it came up so I talked about it.

Anonymous

Hi everyone the only people who know are the people on this site and a few friends i have been messaging from some other sites, none of my friends or family know that i c/dress x

Wife

My MOTHER ALWAYS knew cause when I got dressed went thru her things I never put them back the way she ALWAYS did .then one day surprisingly she.came home early from work there I was fully dressed with makeup on.abd and one of her dresses. She WASN’T surprised to know the truth and said I looked good. She asked if I liked crossdressing and I said ABSOLUTELY YES FEEL WONDERFUL SO THE REST IS HISTORY NOW DAYS WE ARE JUST LIKE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER..AND 3WOMAN COWORKERS KNOW AND HAVE NO ISSUES WITH IT BEEN OUT WITH SOME AND ONE OF THEIR.DAUGHTERS.FULLY DRESSED.

Anonymous

Thanks for this poll Fiona. My wife was told first. I hadn’t crossed since I was a teenager until a week ago. I actually told my wife that I wanted to cross dress before I actually did and when I did she was the first to see me. Also I told my sister right away too. She actually told me that I figure to cross dress. But the one person that I never told but saw me out shopping with my wife today will I was in a casual cross dress outfit and finger nails painted was a ex coworker which has me a little bit concerned as he still has contact with some of my current coworkers on we will see where that goes. Also my wife told one of her coworkers which I am fine with.

Grandmother, Wife, friend of wife, and my kids

Anonymous

Lately I’ve been more open coming two coming out as a cross-dressing man the lady that fitted me for my wig also the manager of the torrid store that I buy my clothing at I finally admitted to her that when I had a torrid credit card in my name she kind of looked at me and I said the clothes are for me not for my wife sorry I misled you she was very kind said we are gender open around here we don’t judge just enjoy the clothing and have fun she was so cool I love her to death

Isn’t that WONDERFUL that the woman at torrid said they are gender neutral many stores are today are gender neutral.macys has always supported our community. Another COMPANY is DRESS BARN THEY ARE VERY VERY HAPPY TO HELP US GIRLS WITH OUR OUTFITS. I USUALLY GO TO THE DRESS BARN ON SUNRISE HIGHWAY AND WAVERLY AVE IN PATCHOUGHE. ALL THE WOMEN IN THEIR KNOW AMBERMARIA AND MICHAEL EITHER WAY I GO THEY AKWAYS HELP ME. HOW HAPPY THAT IS

Rami Love
      Lady

And my SO

The only person that knows is a mental health therapist I went to see several years ago. It was totally liberating to speak with her as she was not judgemental and understood. I have not told my wife and probably never will as she is extremely against this type of behavior as evidenced in her reaction to this lifestyle. I will be a closeted dresser for now and for what it is worth, this is the first site I have EVER gone to in an effort to cope with my feelings…thanks!

Well, as of yesterday the manager of Roz and Ali which used to be Dress Barn. I was bored,  so I stopped buy to look around, I was under-dressed and wearing  light makeup, so it didn’t take her long to figure it out. What a great experience, the only bad thing was, I spent more than i should have.

My two daughters also know, my two gg friends have been so supportive,my friends older daughter also knows and has even helped me shop

I am so happy to say my wife not only know but willingly helps and supports me as Ann. I feel very fortunate to have such an incredible woman in my life, the feeling I get when she returns from shopping and will say, ” I found something that I think you would like” be it clothes or makeup is always a special moment for me.

As far as I know, only my ex-wife knows and she has no idea of the degree or frequency. She did tell my sister right after we split up, but I denied it and I think my sister believed me. My ex was caught cheating more than once and is a pathological liar, so nobody ever really believed her anyway.

Other than her, the only others who know are the lovely ladies on this site. I almost came out to my eldest daughter, but chickened out. But that’s a whole other story….

Stef Smith
      Duchess

My wife

my ex GF

a pro dommev

Anonymous

my wife and  members of my support group(s)

Becka
      Lady

My SO (wife), knows of my strong interest but is not supportive.

Years ago I did come out to an old girlfriend.  I don’t recall how it came about, she was surprised and asked if I wanted to show her something.

So I went into my room took off my clothes and put on panties, thigh high stockings, some heels I had at the time and just a shirt.  I came out and she was surprised, but delightfully so.  So thought I looked really good, loved the shoes and my legs.

Wish I would have done more with her!

My circle is growing.

My wife has known from the start, but wasn’t supportive for a long time. I told a very good friend, and thru her I also told her husband, her sister and her mother! We have all been out together on a few occasions. And just recently my wife agreed to come out with us all!

I also met a “sister” here – I actually worked with her wife! The 3 of us have socialized twice, and hopefully will again.

Melissa S
      Lady

My best friend. She and I have gone to the movies numerous times.

hishanna
      Lady

The Dr. I go for HRT and his staff and maybe a friend or two they said nothing

Anonymous

Indeed, only my soon-to-be wife who I feel lucky to have.

My wonderful and beautiful wife knows and supports me almost utterly and without reservations. My shrink knows as well. She is also beautiful woman and has been very helpful. I am totally at ease with them about this side of me.

Anonymous

My wife of course and one circle of my friends, but no family members, unless I planned to live as a woman just don’t see a point especially as none of them live close to me.  In general telling family would likely lead to a lot of gossip and such so who needs it.

My wife knows and has been supportive to a degree. My therapist knows and I’ve developed a friendship with my manicurist who loves the fact that I crossdress and has been very supportive. She loves to do glamour shots together.

Janine
      Lady

I’ve been very secretive about my crossdressing all of my life.
      My sister who is deceased was the only one who had ever seen me dressed en.femme and that’s when she came home from school one day while I was wearing some of her things many years ago.
      All she said was that I didn’t look very much like a girl and if I wanted to wear girls clothes to get my own and stop wearing hers.
      From that day on nobody that I know knows that I am a crossdresser.
      Then last summer while I was on vacation I told a fellow crossdresser that I met and became friends with.
      I told her and it was like a giant weight being lifted off my chest
      After I told her I realized that it was something that I should have done many years ago.
      I didn’t feel like I was different anymore
      There’s lots of us living in secret for fear of not being accepted and it’s sad
      After telling her and she was so understanding that I couldn’t believe it
      She’s a special person in my life who made me feel comfortable enough so that I could tell her that I’m a crossdresser
      Admitting that I’m a crossdresser was the hardest things I’ve ever had to do

I guess that I am one of the very lucky ones. My wife of over 30 years not only knows but supports. My son has seen me in a dress, but did not say anything, my other children kind of know I dress, but dont say anything either. I have other friends there have seen me dressed on many occasions. There are two couples that I have visited dressed, both husbands dress. I have been out and about dressed and yes I do get some looks, but I just dont care anymore.  I do not go around my home area as it is a small town with a small mind. I have been shopping for clothes both dressed and in drab where the sales ladies know the clothes are for me. The best that I can tell anyone is JUST GO FOR IT.  Maybe not around your own home area, but get out there. You will love it.

Aria
      Lady

My Wife, of course, but also my Daughter as well.

Jessica
      Lady

well my partner at the time and some of her family. My kids and ex wife. Very few friends. I am way more open about it now days after many many years of hiding it.

Jessica
      Lady

My current partner and some of her family. My kids and ex wife and very few friends. I’m way more open about it now days after many many years of hiding it.

Nobody. Well, except that my wife has seen me in lingerie and thinks it’s hot and has mentioned that it would be fun to do more of that. Hmmmm…..probably should take her up on it. Here’s the rub though…she tends to tell naughty secrets with her friends when she’s had a few drinks. This would mean that if I truly came out to her and told her about Ashley, there are a couple close friends and her sister that would eventually also know. No big deal, according to some. It will be a relief to be out, to some also. My problem is that I have to see these people all the time and most of them are pretty small minded when it comes to these issues. I know that every time I would walk into a room with them, they would be judging me. Now, I can just hear some of you (if not all) saying “Oh, just be bigger than them”, but this is where my psyche is weak and I couldn’t stand the humiliation. I know this is my problem to overcome, but I just find it easier to be in the closet and not deal with the humiliation – even though I know I shouldn’t be feeling that way. Does this ring true with anyone else? Appreciate any helpful advice!

I know exactly how you feel. Too me, as much as I would love to come out and finally just be myself I don’t think it’ll be an option for me till I’m in my 50’s… 😂😅😪

Helena
      Lady

My partners knows, and has been very encouraging. Outside of that, I had a female co worker I bonded with and with whom I revealed Helena to (too many drinks made for loose lips, lol). She was so encouraging and was a great shopping partner until she recently had to move out of town not but 4 months into the job. I miss her so much, although we facetime any chance we can get.

My therapist. Also one (female) friend at university many years ago.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Parents deceased but knew. Sister and my adult kids and nieces/nephews know. Several friends know though not all. I’m sure some folks at work wonder:) and of course my counselor-and hundreds of strangers at Walmart etc. LOL
      Cyn

Anonymous

Nobody did, one Saturday I was home alone, the wife had gone away for the weekend and decided to go out by my pool and get some sun, I had on a Bikini bottom and top after about an hour I thought I had heard someone in the house, I knew I was alone so I didn’t cover up and just brushed it off. The next day I went back out but just wore Panties and a bra that day, again in the afternoon I thought I heard something, I forgot my neighbor had a key for when we were away to bring in the mail and or use the pool, he shocked me when he came out to the pool, I didn’t have time to cover up and was caught. A few things happened after that but not sure I can post that here.

Ivy
      Lady

Well my wife was the first person to know, and was really supportive from the beginning. I know with a doubt that if I hadn’t met her I wouldn’t have progressed as far as I have. Until we got together I never had any female clothes except an old pair or two of pantyhose, I was too afraid that one of my kids would find a dress or something and ask whose it was. Now my wife lets me dress and our youngest son has seen me in a dress and a bra and didn’t say anything. I have let a few of my friends that are women see me dressed, I was terrified the first time, and they surprised me by not only being fine with it and a couple were even a bit jealous that I looked so good. I’m still afraid to come out to everyone or go out dressed around town since I don’t believe I would get a warm reception, but I have just about came to the point where the girl inside wants to be out more than I want to keep her in.

Marianne
      Ambassador

As for so many others, my wife was first to know. Then some sales people at clothes stores and makeup counters and the receptionists at some hotels I frequently visited for work few years ago.

During the last two years I have come out to most of my immediate and extended family as well as most people at work. For most days I wear all women’s clothes for work while still presenting male.

My wife knows that I dress more then my friends know. They all know I wear panties and tights leggings and female jeans. And since I get my nails painted they know. I am not afraid to walk around that way. I think the term crossdressing is a bad word. Makes it sound bad when it is not. You should be free to express yourself in the way thats makes you happy. Life is way to short worrying about what others think and berating people for expressing themselves. Remember its just clothes ,paint and makeup. Also due to the fact that more men are reviewing panties and lingerie. Stores like HerRoom.com have lingerie tips for men that wear them.

Two of my sister-in-laws know i  I crossdress I think my wife knows but hasn’t said anything she is aware that I shave my body and paint my toes.

At this time in my life only my girlfriend of 20 years knows other than a couple store clerks and my neighbor saw me in my backyard this afternoon an femme. My parents caught me as a kid but are now deceased, would they count????

xoxo Bren

At the time of writing this, my mother, sister, brother, grandparents, aunt and uncle know about my crossdressing.

Anonymous

My wife knows and the girls on here know. I’ll probably tell some other people someday too, but only if I know they’ll be accepting.

Well, there’s me. And Camryn. That’s one. Then there are the cats outside my patio door, clamoring for food, but they don’t care how I’m dressed. Do they count?

Then of course, there are all the lovely gurls at CDH who I’ve come out to in only the few short weeks since I’ve been here, too many to enumerate. Thanks to all of you for your support and understanding.

So, my only choice is “other,” but that’s a lot of “other.”

My wife who does not approve, a store clerk who helped me pick out clothes, a lady at a health food store, a female hypnotist, who gave me feminine suggestions, and two ladies at a formal wear shop who let me try on formal gowns and bridal gowns.

My (soon to be ex) wife knows (not related to my dressing).  I dress all the time in front of two of my adult kids.  I told the other one, but she is married and no longer lives at home.  The woman who waxes me knows.  The woman who did my first makeover and still holds parties knows.  A few of my friends from this group and from another have seen me both male and female (although all know that I wasn’t born female).

Anonymous

Lets see

Girl Friend

several friends. 4-5?

everyone at Lane Bryant and Torrid

Anonymous

As I said elsewhere.  I really want to out myself to my mother

Anonymous

Nobody except my therapist knows I continue to crossdress.  My wife, sisters-in-law, mutual friend of my wife and I, and anyone else the told.

Anonymous

My male cousin knows. Hugs. Amber

Rachael
      Lady

My lovely wife. Fully supportive.

Whilst I know what you mean with this pole/question I tend to say that I don’t crossdress because the femme style clothes I wear are my clothes irrespective of them being in a femme style.

Going with the question though. I’m not really sure who knows. Many of the neighbors as a gee have clocked me ‘en femme’ and they tend to gossip about this type of thing (in a derogatory way). Don’t think that anybody close to me knows (friends and family). Some workmates might know as they have almost certainly seen my hose when I have needed to bend over and waist-band of pants rides down whilst tops ride up revealing to of hose but no comments so not really sure.

I did get read once whilst attending some training whilst wearing a basque under drab and apparently the outline was clearly visible which was quite embarrassing and sent the wagging tongs into overdrive.

Take care girls

Anonymous

Only the girls on CD Heaven.

Hi Fiona,my mother in law and my wife found out on the same day as i did 45 yrs ago .We have 2 girls and the youngest found out several months ago  by looking in the front windows when the big gates were closed.I have 1 daughter and 5 grand kids who have no idea .My wife and i are still madly in love and her mum has lived very happily  with us for the last 5 yrs and hopefully many more years to come.We live in the countryside with no neighbours the nearest village is about 3/4 of a mile away, so there are times on a regular basis where Py needs to be in man mode but he loves the flexible balance his life has become ! and also,  he has a wonderful workshop  or man cave where he likes to play. I have a 4 season wardrobe and find myself very priviledged. Pyxx.

[quote quote=153194]Hi Fiona,my mother in law and my wife found out on the same day as i did 45 yrs ago .We have 2 girls and the youngest found out several months ago by looking in the front windows when the big gates were closed.I have 1 daughter and 5 grand kids who have no idea .My wife and i are still madly in love and her mum has lived very happily with us for the last 5 yrs and hopefully many more years to come.We live in the countryside with no neighbours the nearest village is about 3/4 of a mile away, so there are times on a regular basis where Py needs to be in man mode but he loves the flexible balance his life has become ! and also, he has a wonderful workshop or man cave where he likes to play. I have a 4 season wardrobe and find myself very priviledged. Pyxx.

[/quote]

Hello Fiona, only the ‘girls’ here at Crossdresser Heaven and one other woman. She is with a lingerie store that I enquired about being measured for a bra. She was the first woman that I ‘came out’ to. I emailed her saying, that may have figured out that the bras were for me. She replied that they have men coming into their stores to purchase lingerie for themselves. I have come close to telling my close female friend,  I’m wanting to tell her, but wondering how she will react. I’m sure that most of you have felt the same. What their reaction would be. There is a voice that tells me, will I or won’t I tell her.

Tanya
      Lady

My wife knows and you girls on CDH.

Danielle
      Lady

Nobody knows that I enjoy crossdressing

Anonymous

An ex girlfriend knows.  She was supportive at first, then didn’t want me to.  She was afraid our daughter would learn about it and wouldn’t want anything to do with me.  Ask I quit for about 10 years.  Started again about a year ago.  Still had my old clothes and they fit. Yippee!!

My wife and kids mom and sister

My wife, mother, and aunt, a few freinds and a few female coworkers know and who ever I have met here in cdh and other forums..xo

My current wife, who is supportive, my ex-wife, and my mum. That would be it.

Anonymous

As per my reply but also ex colleagues, my GP (doctor), and the local constabulary.

Khloe West
      Duchess

The entire world knows ~ lol!

A very long story, but in all brevity? I was utterly innocently and utterly unexpectedly “outed” on my first girl’s night out on FB the following morning.

Never crossed my mind as a noob to this world that I was the only one without a dual profile there. Nothing spells adrenaline spike like being tagged in full dress and regalia on your “boy” profile!

I just took a deep breath and muttered “Here we go!” to myself and just rolled with it.

Lost some friends over it, but says more about them than me. Utterly one of the best life decisions ever made outside of choosing an awesome wife that knows and buys me cute things.

Craven Moore
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Chloe,

I like your attitude.

I have only one Facebook profile (search “Larry Moody Shakopee”). I really don’t care who knows. “Craven Moore” is just a nom de guerre I chose 40+ years ago for fun.

Anonymous

It used to be my mom and ex wife now the beautiful girl that gave me a makeover and all the girls at the torrid store jazz

My wife and Daughter.

Billie
      Lady

My wife and the sales lady at Jannets Closet

My sister oldest daughter knows,we was shopping together female cloths

My wife and all her closest friends, and some of the store assistance that I love shopping at, as well as my Mother inlaw

My current wife (2nd) is the only one I’ve ever felt comfortable enough to share my dressing with. She has been very supportive, even buying tights/panties for me a few times and showing me how to use a curling iron.

I am forever grateful for her acceptance, but I still feel apprehensive and somewhat ashamed whenever I dress around her. I guess 45 years of living in complete secrecy will do that.

Khloe West
        Duchess

It will indeed!

I never started to “understand” myself before my early 50’s, took years to get “OK” with, and still sorting the finer points and new discoveries frequently at 59.

My GF..her best friend and my therapist

Anonymous

My wife, our teenage daughter, and a select few of my friends. Nobody seems to care much, which is great!

Craven Moore
      Baroness - Annual

Everyone that looks my way… I don’t try to pass as a woman, but I dress all day, every day 100% in women’s clothing, lingerie and accessories.  Well 99.9%.  Once or twice a year I give presentations at a conference, governmental, or corporate event, for which I wear a men’s business suit as outerwear over my lingerie and high heels so as not to distract too much from the message of my presentations.  But I still have to be me.

Craven Moore
        Baroness - Annual

Let me add a little…  While out and about daily dressed en-fem, I occasionally get stared at, or I notice a double take. But it’s literally been years since anyone made a negative comment within earshot. More commonly, I get complements on my clothing. Probably once a month someone will politely ask “Why do you dress the way you do?”, or something similar. My typical response is something like “Why should women be the only ones to get to wear the pretty clothes (colorful clothing, interesting clothes, fun shoes, etc.).

A few times a year, when somewhat isolated from others nearby, a man will approach and whisper something like “I love to dress in women’s clothing, but I can’t bring myself to go out in public dressed up as you do… How do you do it?”  A typical response is “I walk out the door, get in my car and go wherever I want to. I don’t let anyone else’s opinion of me dictate how I live my life.”

OBTW: When I notice someone staring at me I stare back at them and smile. When they notice I’m staring back, they always turn away in silence, Always.

Khloe West
          Duchess

Pretty much the same here.

Albeit looking a bit “butch” on some days and presentations? (Sometimes a little razor stubble in “neutral” clothing but wearing Mary Jane’s) I’ve been in sometimes discernible lady dud’s for years…but sometimes jeans and a T or tank have become so ubiquitous that one might need a sharper eye  to tell which side of the aisle they’re from

Over the years I have told the Wife (Of Course), our child, a close family friend, and a co-worker.  All took it really well and there has never been any backlash.  Telling a co-worker was the best thing ever because she was always available to give me tons of advice about clothes and makeup.

Cynthia

“Officially”: the love of my life, my trans gf who I wish was 3 time zones closer, as well as several close and supportive online buddies (I have a discord where I share photos, including oddly enough my gf’s other local lover).

“Unofficially”: my family are not idiots, and due to my past indiscretions I’m sure at least my mother and sister have some inkling of what I’ve been up to.  I suppose I should include participants in a mystery party in which I played a female character (it was not the original plan but I rolled with the punches. 😉 )

You hit the nail on the head. As far as I know, only my wife knows; and she would be mortified for anyone we know to discover my little secret – my alter ego as she calls her.

Khloe West
        Duchess

As already mentioned? Everyone who’s paying attention “knows” on my end.

Cute bit of story on your part. Often times my femme persona,  a wig, or a bit of clothing gets referred to as “the other woman” in house in a humorous manner. She “get’s it” after a few years and has become a part of our living room  vaudeville of daily life.

Great topic.  My bride, of nearly 45 years (found some panties in the pocket of my Levis, 30 yrs ago and thought they were some other woman’s.  Had to confess to her and then show her my wardrobe), our therapist, my ex-wife (deceased), her mother (deceased), ladies that I have met on-line, at CDH.  Being a law enforcement family, such a revelation would have a devastating affect on my relationships with my daughters and their families.  The daughters might be somewhat accepting, however,  their husbands would not, for sure.  I would love to be able to join a local support group so that “Kathy” would be able to spend en-fem time with others, but, sadly, my 30 years in local law enforcement means that I am pretty well known, and I am sure tongues would wag within the group – thereby, no secrets are sacred.  Guess my cynical cop mentality makes me less trusting of others.

Wife, Children, Parents, Brother, Sister. Nieces. Nephew. Friends. Work Colleagues. Boss. Anyone I Meet. Anyone who looks at any of my social media.

Basically … anyone.

U missed SO, In my case my GF, other than that only other CDs and transgenders online, met with one in person once, but have since lost touch with them.

Jane Doe
      Lady

My first wife knew and there’s no telling who she blabbed to when we got divorced. I don’t lose any sleep over it.

The TSA undoubtedly know. Every time I travel overseas, without fail, my checked luggage gets rifled through. I have enough of those TSA inspection notices, that they leave in the luggage, to wallpaper a small bedroom. Even on domestic flights, I seem to get picked for random spot checks of my carry-on and personage at a statistically improbable rate. I must look suspicious or something :shrug:

Becky.

I share your pain! I must look very dodgy or some such thing as I am also a regular for rifling through my luggage.

Be hang to em!

Take care Becky

Annie

MY GIRLFRIEND AND FRIENDS AND HALF A CITY OF REDNECKS ,I CANT HIDE IT AS I AM SO WILD IN PUBLIC AND SHOCKING ,I THINK DISSAPOINTMENT HAPPENS WHEN I DONT SHOW UP IN MODE ,MY GIRLFRIEND DRESSES LIKE A GUY T SHIRTS AND JEANS ,IN PUBLIC I AM SURE WE TURN HEADS ,ROLE REVERSED AND I LOVE IT ,I CAN BE ME ,WE OFF SET EACH REAL GOOD ,AND WE GET SOME GOOD LAUGHS FROM IT ,

Anonymous

Only half the city are rednecks?

Only joking I live far away.

Emily
      Lady

Like so many others. Wife knows but does not approve. On the other hand, I told a couple of my coworkers, (one noticed that I was wearing makeup to work). After that, I began to tell people that I thought would be understanding. The more people I tell, the easier the words cross dresser and transgender, are to say in regards to myself. Certain circumstances preclude me from going full on public at this point, but who knows what the future holds?

Anonymous

The only people who know is my ex girlfriend and my best friend. Other than that I haven’t told anyone.

K Swim
      Lady

Ex wife….who became ex when she found out.

Anonymous

Mother is dead & no sisters otherwise they’d know.

People at our gym , coffee haunts , wife’s department at work & her boss know , my GP , massage & beauty  therapist , some at favourite shops know …. probably more but can’t recall 😜

Who knows about my crossdressing?   Not in particular order my wife, therapists that I have seen over the years (3), the wax applicators I have visited over the last ten + years (4), various sales women at Soma, Lane Bryant, Torrid, Ulta, my manicurist and numerous other saws women at varied retailers.  Beyond that those who have read my profile here.   I have chosen not to share with my adult children for now; although, I suspect my daughter knows.

Anonymous

At present, only my elder daughter knows (because I told her).  My wife knows that I like women’s clothes, and that I wear femme shoes and tees; but she objected loudly when I mentioned buying a dress, so that topic is closed for now.  Haven’t given up, though.

Bettylou

So many over time. To me it is how funny now how it came out to others. Some suspected others knew or were told by me or others who already knew. At least I was honest about being a sissy. Now I Don’t care. I love me as a sissy. I love to just dress up. The acting out little now but, nothing like the past. I just like being a feminine sissy me.

Kyle Eve
      Lady

Only my closes friends know. My mother found out early on and sent me to a therapist and made me go to church. A co worker who is now our team leader I think she knows. We were bent over a table looking at a picture and documents and she came up behind me and put her hand on my back right where my bra strap was. She move her finger along it when she realized what it was she removed her hand. I acted like nothing was going on l I’m ke she didn’t  feeling a thing. She never talked about it to this day to me.

Pretty safe to say that your team leader knows then but perhaps not such a surprise that she hasn’t talked about it with you though, after all its nothing to do with her and doesn’t really make for polite conversation – Oh! Is that a bra your wearing????? or some such awkward question.

Have you noticed any changes in her behaviour towards you – that would be a dead givaway, particularly if she disapproves.

No matter – be who you are is what I say!

Take care Kyle

Annie

Well my best friend knows everything about me, so he definitely knows. I have 2 or 3 close female friends that know. Then there a few ex girlfriends, and a few guys I’ve slept with.

Janice
      Duchess

I belong to a few T-Girl groups, so, many people know.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Plenty of people know of Dawn, but only one person knows both of me– my wife.

Who knows about my Cross Dressing, why everyone who either knows me personally or just about anyone who sees me! How and why? Because I openly mix and match men’s and Women’s clothing together or go with Lingerie under my Male Clothing or when I put on a Dress or Skirt.

Shaving? Perminant Hair Removal from Face to Toes along with everywhere in between. Yes, completely! What a wonderful and comfortable relaxing feeling and sensation when wearing Nylon Panties, add a short Full Slip or a short 16″ half slip with them under your Slacks or loose fitting jeans. Form fitted pants / jeans… Just Panties with / without Pantie hose… Same for the slacks.

If you don’t want your Slacks to catch on your,Pantyhose and/ or make the whooshing sound, try long Nylon Pantilooms over your Pantyhoes…length below the knees… That’s where Pantyhose can catch or make the chafing sound. A for sure ” giveaway ” to what one has on – under those Slacks and Buttondown Shirt… Wearing a Bra ( with ) foam padding under your Shirt, covered by your Suit Coat or not…is a dead giveaway.

So if / when we dress full Fem… Be tasteful and tactful please. Practice the Art of BLENDING IN while (  In Fem ), vs Drag Queen… or… Just Blend it altogether ❤.

Hugs n Kisses…. Wink wink….

My best friend, who is a lesbian, has known for two years now. Her two daughters and her son ( all three call my dad… Or mom now) know about the need to be a lady. They are ery helpful and will always bring me a gift when the go shopping. It could be some makeup or an article of clothing. I love them for it. I just told my two sons today. My oldest was giving my youngest a hard time about the little girls painting his fingernails and putting makeup on him like all little girls will do. So I explained to them that society is the only reason for your judgement on him and that I will have it in my house. My youngest son always says, “It’s time to get my nails redone when we go to the little girls house. He is so adorable and he got his first nail polish given to him the other day.

Nobody I have told knows (because I haven’t told anybody lol) but probably quite a few people suspect and partly due to my having some femme characteristics such as moobs and a moderate femme physiological appearance. Then again a flash of nylon covered ankle is a dead givaway. As is the outline of my bra and/or strappy vest / cami. Guess that quite a few people suspect.

A colleague who is a fairly good friend said to me something recently about me wearing ‘a womans dress’ and finished by saying and don’t deny it so I guess she knows.

If that’s the worst reacion I get, I remain totally unphased. Its the xenophob’s who do my head. I wonder what its like feeling so insecure that one has to pick on anothers difference to mask one’s own inadequacy.

C’est la Vie.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

My three nieces and they wait to meet me

A mutual female friend of mine and my wife’s has known for many years and is really good about it.

Anonymous

From my everyday life, my wife only.

And the a bunch of friends who only know me as Gaby.

💜

Melissa Davis
      Baroness

Only members of the trans and CD community.

Anonymous

Actually my wife recently found some of my girl clothes so now she knows about me. It went pretty well, we talked for awhile and then she asked me to show her the rest of my things. I even dressed for her and she said I had great taste, she loved my dresses and even tried a couple on and helped  me with makeup, it really was a fun afternoon.

The best part is I don’t have to hide all this stuff anymore !

The only person who knows for sure is a crossdresser who I confided to last year while I was in Marathon Florida on vacation living out my fantasy of living as a female. We began talking and she told me that she was crossdresser but from the way that she looked it wasn’t hard to tell because she didn’t look like a female. After listening to her telling me I decided to tell her that I was a crossdresser to She told me that she wouldn’t have guessed that I was anything but a genetic girl. I thanked her and we became friends As far as I know she’s the only one who knows for sure but there’s probably a lot of people who see me wonder about if I’m a real girl or not I don’t count them as people who know that I crossdress.

Wife is the only one that knows

Anonymous

I told my therapist yesterday that I’ve started to.  Other than her, no one else knows.

Angela
      Lady

All you gurls here on CDH. My therapist. The SA at Lane Bryant. The awesome girl who sold me my wig and the awesome girl that has given me lessons on makeup. Oh my gosh that’s a lot of people. I’m supposed to be in the closet. lol.

Angela

As far as people I’ve told: 2 private special friends, 2 clothing store owners, an Ulta Beauty make-up consultant, members of my local CD/TG support group, and everyone I’ve interacted with on this site. My wife suspects that I’ve worn a pair of her panties, which I had, but she didn’t catch me in the act. My grand aunt, who passed away in 1983, allowed me to play “dress-up” in her dresses, panties, and slips when I was 9 years old.

As an addendum, there is (soon to be was – boo hoo) a Dress Barn real close to my home.  I have gone in as a male many times.  I have been taking walks in my neighborhood en femme for the last 5 or 6 months.  That means just a minimum of makeup.  Once in late summer and once in the fall I stopped in while dressed for my walk.  A sales woman coming down the aisle looked at me, said “Hi” in a way that I know she recognized me, and continued about her business.

Anonymous
      Lady

My wife discovered my underdressing and when she found my stash early this year would have noticed that my interest was widening beyond undergarments but as far as she is concerned it has stopped as of the purge at that time. My wife had discussed it with my daughter so she knows about my inclination and as part of the understanding for stopping I told my elder don and the Counsellor I had some sessions with also knows.

In relation to the current situation you ladies on CDH know, an Amazon delivery man as I was not able to cover up completely when I was dressed on a relatively recent home alone dressed up session, the driver of the refuse truck who came to my rescue when I was late getting the wheelie bins out and nearly fell over whilst wearing my satin chemise under my guy dressing gown, plus some random strangers whilst I was out dressed femme during the same home alone period,

Rachel

Just another crossdresser who stores my clothes know about Daisy in the real world.

And, obviously, my friends from CDH 🙂

xoxo

Daisy

I finally managed to talk about it with the missus. She was understanding (and didn’t run away screaming). Big weight off my mind. I did take me about 2 years to get to this point, but its a big step forward for me and I hope for the two of us as well. See what the future brings!

Good for you Rachel,
        I know that was a huge step.
        I hope it works out OK for you.

Patty

Melissa Davis
      Baroness

That was a big step, Rachel. Good for you. One of my friends waited too long and the wife discovered  his secret when she stumbled onto his video file. Most of my friends (a limited sample) have a tolerant spouse. That’s something your spouse might want to know. Crossdressing is common, and these days it can be  more in the open than before.

My wife is the only person that knows.

Anonymous

I thought I would never be caught by my wife until one day she came home much earlier than planned and ofcourse found all my female clothes all over the bedroom, her first reaction was that I shuld seek counsilling as she thought I had a “screw loose”; she never accepted it until the day she passed away, yet in the end she knew where I was hiding all and never throw it away. So with my second wife, I have not hidden my female wardrobe and she has also seen a few pics of “Helene” by accident… do not, howerver, intend to “push the subject” and let her meet ” Helene” even if she once indicated that she might like to “meet”…so dressing is now only when she is far away with her children.

Erica
      Lady

The only people that know about my crossdressing are some sales associates. One from Merle Norman store when I tried on some wigs. Another from Torrid when she asked if she could help and I said I was looking for myself and then asked if I could try on some dresses(they weren’t right). Another from Maurice’s store when I asked if she had dresses in size 14- 16. Then asked if I could try them on. And another one from Soma where I had a bra fitting and bought a bra and some panties.

Khloe West
      Duchess

Been away for forever, so am sorry if this reply is at all redundant.

Pretty much anyone that knows me “knows”. An odd confluence of unrelated events led to me being innocently “outed” on my male persona FaceBook profile on my 1st “Girl’s Night Out” and the rest was HerStory.

I could have un-tagged myself in the pics from that evening, but just decied to suck it up and roll with it. One of the best decisions that I’ve ever made.

Hi Fiona,

When I was growing up I was very close to my cousin who is three years older than me. Maggie was more of a sister to me than anything else.

Last fall I decided to share my story with her. It goes to back to my mother, her aunt. Initially, my cousin was supportive and accepted my feminine side. I liked being able to talk to her about Jessica. After a couple of months and maybe 4 or 5 phone conversations, I could tell she didn’t to talk about Jessica. I didn’t push her as to why because it didn’t really matter. Maggie was probably not very comfortable talking to her cousin who had a feminine identity.

I used Maggie as a test case. It didn’t work out terribly well, but that’s okay.

While I would like to introduce Jessica to my wife I am 99% certain that my woman side would not be accepted. At all. My wife and I have a good thing going and why disturb it.

Jessica

Khloe West
      Duchess

Feel for you and understand. Be well on all fronts.

I rather think I’m the luckiest person alive in having an accepting wife that not only buys me cute things but also helps me dress when I need a 3rd hand.

Anonymous

My fully supportive wife

I hae a younger brother, who was a CD, but 2nd wife stopped him. I am trying to get him back, when I told him about me. A supportive sister, who is sending some of her clothes. The lady at Torrid who measured me for correct bra and pantie sizes. Great feeling, wear my panties all the time under male clothing. Wear my bra half the time under a t-shirt.

Wife

my wife differently knows about my cross dressing, my daughter might know for she seen a pic of me al dressed up, showed mom and all my daughter said was its his body not hers.  my niece might know about my cross dressing for i had her do my make up and wig for Halloween one year. other then that no one else besides  my friends here on cross dressing heaven .  i dress up when our last adult child is at work for 4 or 5 hours, wife will let me know I can do what I like to do and that is to dress up.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

So far, I’ve told four people I know…

1. My roommate (ex-girlfriend)  — Very supportive! Occasionally gifts me with panties or other clothes that don’t fit her well or old makeup that she wasn’t using.
      2. My younger sibling — (I say “sibling” rather than “brother/sister” because they’re non-binary and go by they pronouns.)  Also very supportive!
      3. A friend from college — Told her over a Facebook message while, um, under the influence of certain less-than-legal substances.  But it turned out okay! She was supportive and her first reaction when I sent a picture was “oh my gosh [guy name], you look so beautiful as a woman!” 🥰
      4. Another friend from college — One of my closest friends who I feel comfortable telling about just about anything, so no surprise I eventually let her know about Vanessa.  She was also supportive!  The funny thing was, she saw the picture before she read the text part of the message and didn’t realize it was me. 😅 This is someone I’ve known for 8-9 years, too.  She could only see the resemblance after being told that was me dressed up, and even then it took a closer look.

I don’t plan on ever telling my dad (he’s become kind of a hardcore Trump supporter in recent years and I’ve already seen him posting nonsense about “men using women’s bathrooms” on Facebook… if he can’t accept trans women I seriously doubt he’d accept crossdressing, either 😥)

I’m extremely hesitant about telling my mom (her reaction would likely not be as negative as Dad’s, but she’d probably be confused and have a hard time understanding — she already struggles with my younger sibling’s they-pronouns half the time as it is, and I just don’t want to throw something else confusing at her out of nowhere.)

I might eventually tell some of my other friends.  I doubt I’ll ever tell all of them, or make Vanessa public knowledge (like, referred to publicly on Facebook or whatever.)

Coworkers can never know. 😱 I am utterly terrified of the thought of work people knowing about Vanessa.  I don’t tend to get to know people I work with well enough to know if they’d be cool about it or if they’d become horrible jerks the moment they found out, and I’ve had too many bad experiences with coworkers (and managers…) in the past as it is — unrelated to the crossdressing, since I didn’t even start fully dressing until July of last year, but still.

Jane Don
      Lady

Most of my & my wives family Know & have seen me dressed–They know “Jane” at the local stores–My neighbors see me & talk with me while I’m dressed–my friends have no problem with it–Even local cops –they have pulled me over & even come to my door while I was dressed–My Only Real problem is that I have to keep it from my boss & co-workers (I Need my Job)

Viewing 128 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?