Viewing 512 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Vanessa ?
      Participant
      Registered On: September 26, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 33

Well, as of tonight at least two more people know about Vanessa.  Possibly more than two, but I can only confirm two for sure at this point.

I posted a very long, kind of rambling “coming out” sort of post on my Facebook account, limiting the audience to specific friends — a list of twelve people, only five of which already knew ahead of time.

One of my friends from college (who is a trans woman, though during the college years I knew her as a guy) liked and replied thanking me for trusting her enough to include her in the short list of friends who can see the post.  Another friend who’d been on “the list” shared a post directly to my wall shortly afterward which was about an older guy in England who wears skirts and heels all the time — I took that as an “I saw your post, I’m cool with it but I couldn’t think of a direct response, so here’s something I saw that seemed relevant” sort of situation.

No response from the other five “new-to-Vanessa” people yet, or from the five who already knew for that matter.  But I haven’t been “unfriended” by anyone, gotten any unpleasant messages, or seen any public posts talking about me crop up… so it seems like I picked good people to reveal this part of me to.

Scarlett398
      Participant
      Registered On: June 29, 2018
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 425

Hi Brandie! Thanks for sending in your response. Sounds like a nice small group and hope all of those folks are very accepting of your thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Brandie Nochole
      Participant
      Registered On: October 6, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 4

My family close friends and a couple of co workers.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Scarlett398
      Participant

Thank you Natalie for taking the time to send in a response to my question.

I’m sorry about the divorce you had to go through and how the news of your cross dressing was spread by your unaccepting wife to others who you didn’t want to know about your thrill of cross dressing.

It sounds like you’ve done a find job of overcoming that information being passed on to others by your ex wife.

I sure am glad I didn’t have to deal with a situation like that and I’m very proud of the positive attitude about your own acceptance of your cross dressing regardless of what others think of your cross dressing!

Good for you girlfriend!

XOXOX Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Sara and thanks for sending in your response to my question!

Sounds like a small but very supportive group! Congratulations on getting that kind of support. For some of us, it took years and years to get full acceptance from our wives regarding our thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Natalie Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: September 20, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 8

I’m not sure how many people are know I’m a crossdresser.  For certain my ex wife and my three children.  My ex knew for over twenty five years but never accepted any form of crossdressing , not even panties. Seven years ago during our divorce she outed  me to our children and I’m almost certain members of her family. I was prepared for that to happen knowing what type of person she is. Although I would have preferred to not have that information out there , it wasn’t the end of the world. An event like that shows you who your true friends are.       Since I am and always will be a crossdresser , hidden or not , life goes on and we make the best of what we’re given

💋

l

Sara Marshall
      Participant
      Registered On: December 4, 2018
      Replies: 1

So at the moment the only people who know I crossdress are my wife, my wife’s best friend and husband, and my wife’s step sister and her partner.  It definitely makes thing so much easier when my wife has her best friend to talk to about this and she is super supportive.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Jeannie Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Replies: 38

My ex wife and a female friend. Once the virus permits I plan a conversation with my current girlfriend

Vanessa ?
      Participant

When I was writing my original reply, I completely forgot… there actually are two more people who’ve met my guy self and also know about Vanessa, but since I don’t actually know them or their names or anything I kinda blanked on them. 😅

The two girls at the health department when I went in to get tested for STDs last year when they were having a free testing day, I figured that since they already saw my checklist of what kind of sex I’ve had, might as well go ahead and tell them about my crossdressing too — I guess the line of thought was “well, they already know I’ve been with guys, and I usually don’t tell people that part first, I tell them about the crossdressing part first… so I might as well.”  I showed them some pictures of how I looked when dressed and they were very nice about everything!

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 0

I was into it about 10 years ago,just chatting online dressed and such.I am to tall to ever really pass,so gave it up as I aged.But now getting the itch again,it’s sexy and I enjoy it.💋

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Rei! I talk about sharing our thrill of crossdressing with those random strangers you mentioned in your reply in my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others” in the Article section in the Hodgepodge section. I have taken selections of 8×10 colored and black and white photos. I also have a pile of Scarlett pics on my Apple IPad I take with me to show as well. The sales people and customer service people are much more accepting of us in direct contrast to immediate and extended family members as well as long time friends and neighbors who have know us as guys for many many years! I’ve had nothing but positive responses and acceptance from these people and many of them want me to bring in my most recent photos of Scarlett everytime I visit their place of employment!

XOXOXO Scarlett….Rei, don’t be afraid to spread the word to these folks!

Rei Durden
        Participant
        Registered On: October 11, 2020
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 130

Thanks! I will check it out. Almost Everyone I I interacted with was super kind and even those who weren’t didn’t really seem bothered in the least.
        I couldn’t edit my comment but would like to add that in addition to my wife knowing there was also my 2 daughters ages 17 and 21.

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020

My wife only (so far) and some random strangers at the few shopping malls/stores I’ve been brave enough to venture into wearing a few ‘obviously’ feminine items.

Scarlett398
      Participant

That’s quite a nice crew Vanessa! Hey girl, please click on the word “Articles” above and tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and read my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

It might give you more ideas on how to spread the news of yours to other rather accepting people of your thrill of crossdressing. It has definitely worked for me and my circle of folks who now know about Scarlett has definitely expanded exponentially over the past two years or so!

Have a super rest of the weeked, Vanessa, and thanks so much for sharing your response to my question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Vanessa ?
      Participant

If we’re only counting people who also know me in guy-mode (so, not anyone who I met specifically as Vanessa and have avoided showing my guy side to), then…

1. My roommate (ex-girlfriend), first person I ever told, shortly after I started dressing up in July of 2019.  I’m pretty sure she suspected I was interested in crossdressing before then, as she had talked about wanting to do makeup on me and suggested I dress up as a girl for Halloween one year.
      2. My younger sibling (non-binary, they-pronouns) who was completely accepting as well.
      3. A friend from college, whose first reaction when I sent a picture was “oh my gosh [guy name], you’re so beautiful as a woman!” 🥰
      4. Another friend from college, who at first (due to a previous conversation the same night) thought the picture I sent was a girl I liked rather than… me as a girl, haha.
      5. A friend of my roommate, older lady who’s a bit eccentric and generally accepting of weird things of all sorts.  She’s probably the person I know least-well out of the people I’ve told, but I just happened to feel comfortable enough to tell her when roommate suggested it.  She hasn’t actually met Vanessa but has been shown a few pictures.

There’s also two people I initially talked to as Vanessa (through Grindr 😅) but ended up meeting as my guy-self instead of as Vanessa, though they’ve both seen me as Vanessa a few times too since I’m comfortable around them either way.  Both trans women, one who lives (or lived? I haven’t heard from her in a month or so now) in the same town and the other who’s unfortunately a 2-hour drive away so I haven’t gotten to see her in a long time.

So… that’s a total of 7 people who know me in guy-mode and are also aware of Vanessa being a thing.  I’m not sure when that number might get bigger, but maybe someday I’ll feel comfortable telling more people…

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thank you for your response Leslie! And I hope the operation on your friend turns out just fine and your friend becomes totally accepting of your thrill of crossdressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Leslies Ann Gray Girl
      Participant
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Replies: 97

Scarlett , Hi , About a week ago a very close friend called me and told me he was going to have an operation on Wed. of that week and just wanted to let me know . I’ve know him since high school and find him very nice and someone i felt i could always trust . I don’t know why but i just sort of came out to him as we were talking , there was sort of a silence there , and i thought ok maybe i should not have done this . I felt embarrassed about it , am i being selfish ? , laying this on him , now . Thank goodness he spoke and said he sort of knew i was different and he was ok with it . WHEW , what a relief , i asked if he would call me when he gets home from the hospital and he said he would . I hope i can have a good conversation with him about the way i have turned out and i hope we are still close friends . Leslie

Scarlett398
      Participant

Christina, don’t feel like the Lone Ranger on this one! So many of us had to keep our thrill of crossdressing a total secret from our wives for many years if not decades for fear of losing our wives.

It took a long long time to finally sit her down and tell her about my secret of crossdressing and finally have “The Talk” with her which went on for at least two very uncomfortable hours with show and tell including about 50 photos of Scarlett’s greatest hits. She was uncomfortable seeing me dressed up as a pretty girl and for years and years, my cross dressing stayed in a “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” situation and she didn’t want to even discuss it for years but at least dropping the bomb on her didn’t lead to a separation or divorce because of the unconditional love she had and still has for me.

Now she’s all in with just a couple of easy to meet exceptions. When we shop togther, she’ll even pick out sexy dresses, tops, or skirts for Scarlett which I never thought would ever come to fruition.

When you have a few minutes, Christina, click on “Articles” above and tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section where one of the articles I’ve written entitled “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife or SO”. If you ever find the moment to have this uncomfortable conversation with your wife, maybe some of my tips in this article will help you finally get up the never one day to have “The Talk” with your wife.

Take care, Christina, and I look forward to hearing from you by way of a private message soon!

XOXOX Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Regine! Hey, I’ve written a super article on how to share your thrill of crossdressing with others who may not be as unaccepting as wives, SOs, or other immediate or extended family members. The people I list in my article will give you some great ideas on how to share your secret with people who are more than accepting to the thrilling feminine side of you!

So Regine, click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and click on that and then look for my article entitled “Sharing Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others!”

Enjoy the article and maybe some of the others I’ve authored and then send me a private message and tell me what you think of any of the articles!

Sincerely, Scarlett XOXOX

Regine Rich
      Participant
      Replies: 50

Sadly,no one but this group:-),im very new at this,and must keep it very private

Christina Roberts
      Participant
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 74

Hi, only a long time female ex work friend who now into councelling and she convinced me to open up to her. My wife does not know and would not support as she disproves of transgender, gay etc. So must keep secret

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 11

nobody secret life x

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks for your response, Krissi, and I’m so happy you have a supportive wife.

When it comes hair selection, that’s a real tuffie! It took me a bit of trial and error to come up with the right hair length, style, and color.

I’ve purchased everyone of my wigs from Paula Young wigs and my most expensive one cost me $69. The average cost of the wigs I purchase on that site is $59. My favorite is called the “Shannon” and it’s a long chin length bob cut an auburn color with dark roots. The other one you regarly see me in the the same wig which is the “Shannon” as well in a blonde color with dark roots.

Every wig you’ll purchase will need a little bit of trimming in the bangs area and in the overall lenght. Just make sure you trim a little bit at a time instead of big chunks. I have several wigs either I or my hair stylist at Sports Clips chopped up and they ended up in the local landfill. So be careful when you go trimming on your new wigs.

Thanks again for another response, Krissi, and hang on to that wonderful and supportive wife of your’s!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 13

I live in MA and met a girl on holiday in Ireland 5 years ago. She’s the only one who knows. I did fly out to CA and rented a suite and dressed so club sexy. She said I walked better than heels than her. We drank wine on the be long with people watching. So exciting. I wish we had gone to the restaurant but I chickened out. Who wants a road trip with gf support??

Anonymous
        Inactive
        Registered On:

Abby, I hope this person appreciates you. I’m engaged and getting married in December and she doesn’t know. Ok, she’s very confident and open and has used a pinky or two but doesn’t know about Huggs! I only dress when I can but enough about me. Tell me how you feel tonight!
        She is the only person who knows across dress

Abby M
      Participant
      Registered On: October 7, 2020
      Replies: 51

That’s great that you know people who are very supportive of you. I have always questioned how it would feel to wear women’s clothing and I have actually started to experiment. How hard is it to share this type of thing with a significant other? I had been in a committed relationship for two years and while we had problems, I feel the pandemic helped end it. We are trying to stay friends and I feel that my ex still has feelings for me. I never informed her of my thoughts, and I don’t know how others would react to the news. I feel that I have only started to act out on these impulses because I have been working on my physical and mental health. I feel that what I have done so far has made me happy and confident, but not confident to the extent that I would share it.

Anonymous
        Inactive
        Registered On:

Abby, I hope this person appreciates you. I’m engaged and getting married in December and she doesn’t know. Ok, she’s very confident and open and has used a pinky or two but doesn’t know about Huggs! I only dress when I can but enough about me. Tell me how you feel tonight!

Abby M
          Participant

Congratulations!!! I’m very happy for you. Have you wondered how your significant other would react? I feel that I am torn about mentioning about wanting to and actually crossdressing to anyone. My ex has been overall very supportive of me and wants what is best for me. I often feel like we met at the wrong times in our lives because I suffer from chronic major depressive disorder and had had passive suicidal ideation in the past. I had had a prior relationship end in the past and had tried to remain friends, but they did not practice what they preached and ghosted me. I am very fortunate with my last ex because even though we no longer date I value her opinion and input. She was there for me during the worst point in my life and helped me when I would’ve made a terrible mistake. I don’t know if we’ll get back together, but I am glad for what we had. I think I am feeling better about myself now that I am doing things that are more truthful to who I am.

Anonymous
            Inactive
            Registered On:

Abby, I’m not sure how my fiancé will react. She’s been open to, how should I put it, a finger. She’s a True Texas girl so I’m not sure. She wants a man but is crazy in bed. Don’t know which way to go. You? Lol

Abby M
            Participant

I tend to be a very private person and feel like once you have earned my trust, I reveal very private information. Otherwise, I am very guarded with my thoughts and feelings. I feel like I suppress a lot of stuff and that leads me into a depressive spiral. When you cross dress, are you private or do you go out and do things? How do you feel when you do it?

Scarlett398
      Participant

Krissi, you’re definitely on a winner with that lovely wife of your’s. She loves the stew out of you and it sounds like she’s kinda OK with your thrill of crossdresser but like my wife, she doesn’t want it shoved down her throat like most accepting wives are! A very normal situation. Much better than a divorce or separation.

Your wife, like mine, realizes how much of an important part of you life Krissi is to you. Mine knows for sure my overall happiness and mental well-being is tightly connected to Scarlett. She also knows I love her so very much if she told me Scarlett had to go (which he never would because of the unconditional love she has for me), I would pack all of Scarlett’s things up and head off to Plato’s Closet (our nearest consignment shop) and cash it all in for penneys on the dollar and I would cry for at least two weeks and probably be depressed for the rest of my life! And she knows that too!

No sharing with other immediate or extended family members is kinda a no no and really dicey!

So I always recommend for you girls to read my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. Click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the Hodgepodge section and you’ll find that article of mine and many more informational articles I’ve written which seem to be extremely popular!

Thanks for your reply to my question, Krissi, and it sounds like you have a bright crossdresser future ahead of you!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Krissi S
        Participant
        Registered On: October 1, 2020
        Replies: 53

Thanks for your kind words and also for writing such an awesome article about sharing. 🙂

You mentioned in the article a few examples of places to start sharing your experience at.

My wife got me my first full-length wig last weekend and she wants me to go with her to the same shop in the future so that the shop assistant can help figure out what would suit me best in the future based on my face shape. She showed me the pictures of the shop and the wigs that she was recommended herself, and the shop only has feminine style wigs/weaves and extensions.

If(when) she gets her way and I go with her, it’ll be very obvious to the shop assistant, so I’m guessing that’ll be one other person in the world that knows my secret… maybe. 😛

Krissi S
      Participant
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Replies: 53

At the moment, just my wife knows, and she has been accepting (if not overly thrilled) by it. I think she knows that it plays such a big part in my life that she has tried to be as loving and supportive as she can, but I always worry that she’ll eventually decide that it’s just too much for her.

It’s always kinda been a closed question for me in terms of anyone else finding out up until recently, but there are a couple of people I would perhaps consider confiding in, but the thought of doing so always gives me butterflys in my tummy.

My wife knows that whether dressed or not, in private I act really girly and silly and she says that she adores that time with me and doesn’t want me to change at all. She also knows that when we’re out with anyone (our friends group, work-colleagues, my parents, her family, etc) that I have a semi-serious mask on. My wife is proud to introduce me to people as her husband and I don’t think anyone we meet up with has the slightest inkling that I have any feminine quality to my personality. I kinda dread the complications that could arise from this shift in perception if people knew the whole story.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Julie, it sounds like a very smallg group and you didn’t mention how your wife took the news.

I hope everyone was fairly accepting of your thrill of crossdressing.

If one day you feel like sharing your thrill of crossdressing with several others I’ve shared my crossdresing with, click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section of our articles and look for my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. You might find ways to find accepting folks to share your secret with who may be much more accepting than family members!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 2

Initially, the first to figure me out was my stepsister and a few of her friends, apparently i wasnt being very slick about it. I suspect they told their other girlfriends about it by the way they would look at me and just kind of smile and giggle but other than that i have told my wife and that’s about it.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Kelly and thanks for your response!

My two kids and ex wife never found out about my thrill for crossdressing!

I’m not too crazy about sharing this secret with immediate family members other than my supportive wife. However, I did let my sister know and kept it a secret from her for over 50 years. Sent her some photos and she was shocked at how gorgeous her brother was as a girl! She’s very religious and semi-supportive of the whole idea!

Kelly, if you want to increase the number of people who know without and negative feedback, please click on “Articles” above and to the right and then tab down to the Hodgepodge section and read my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. It’s one of my greatest hits in the Article sectiona and it will give you some super ideas of spreading the word without getting crucified!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Kristen, your entire response sounds so very familiar and I’ve been through everyone of your experiences except for one – my kids and ex wife never ever found out about my thrilling secret!

Thanks a bunch for your reply!

XOXOXO  Scarlett

Kelly Terry
      Participant
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 86

As of this week I can now add one more to my CD bubble.
      I told my wife before we got married.
      Last year I told our daughter and that went very well, no big deal. I later dressed up for her and she can of course see straight through my clothes that her dad is still there unchanged.
      This week I told our son and while it went well I feel it is with reservation, he have some things to think about. I’m not sure if he was more surprised that I been dressing up for years or that he (who consider him self very observant) never suspected anything.
      I have lately started to come out a bit more and wanted to make sure that at least my closest family knows before some neighbour ask them who that women walking out from our house is.

/kt

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Kristen Smithly
      Participant
      Registered On: September 25, 2020
      Replies: 10

Not too many people. My wife does, though she is not supportive. She doesn’t know I fully dress but I think she suspects I do. I work from home. My therapist knows, I think one of my daughters knows though I didn’t tell her. My ex wife knew and was accepting at first, but then started to get really involved in a conservative church and her whole attitude changed towards my dressing,  and towards other things and people, and she left me. I am sure there were other reasons but that/she is in the past. My favorite SA at Soma did, but sadly is no longer there. One of the drive thru tellers at the bank who sometimes thanks me as Kristen 🙂 My cousin did, and was very supportive, but she sadly past away. An old GF from school. I think that’s about it.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Very sweet note, Sarah!

Hey, I would love for you to read one of my articles. It’s an article entitled, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

It’s in the Article section under the Hodgepodge tab! This will give you ideas of ways of coming out of that crossdresser closet with people who may be very accepting to your desires to crossdress!

Please read that article and send me a private message and tell me what you think!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Ashley! You’re so lucky to have a future to be wife who’s already accepting of your thrill of cross dressing! Many of us have to wait years and years for that total acceptability from our wives or SOs!

Good for you, girlfriend!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Ashley Love
      Participant
      Registered On: August 25, 2020
      Replies: 5

My soon to be wife…she has accepted Ashley and knows when I need to be her.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi there Danielle, it’s me – Scarlett!

Thanks for sharing your story with me and it’s a carbon copy of my story with my wife with one exception, I didn’t tell her about my thrill of cross dressing until many years after our marriage. I didn’t want that secret to be the deal breaker on losing the best lover, soul mate, and partner I had ever met in my life. So I kept that femme part of my life a secret for a long long time and finally got caught in full up Scarlett mode when my wife arrived home from work unannounced two hours early from work one day. The scene was not a pretty one to say the least! I’ll spare you all of the details of what went down that day for now!

She wasn’t accepting at all and it led to a total purge of a pretty large wardrobe of Scarlett’s within days of the discovery. A few years later I was in that don’t ask don’t tell stage for several more years. And then, before moving into our dream home over 3 years ago, I finally made her sit down and have “The Talk” with her. I took her back to my first day starting cross dressing as a boy with my mom’s two drawers of the sexiest black lingerie I had ever seen in my life! I brought her all of the way up to the progression to where I was to the current day of “The Talk” and even showed her about 50 “Greatest Scarlett Hits” photos during the two to three hour talk as to how I started and how important to my overall happiness and mental well-being the feminine side of my known as Scarlett really was to me!

You might want to go and read one of my ten articles I’ve written in the Aritcle section noted above to the upper right side of every page on this site! The article is entitled “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO”. It’s one of the more popular articles in the Article section and if you click on the word “Articles” above and then tab down to the Hodgepodge section of articles that’s were you’ll find almost all of my informational or instructional articles regarding our thrill of cross dressing.

I enjoyed reading your story because it’s exactly how my cross dressing experience went with my lovely wife, however, I haven’t been able to live out one of my all time cross dressing fantasies with my wife as you have! I’ve always wanted to go out on a one on one girl on girl date with my wife and enjoy a day of shopping with me dressed as Scarlett, then a nice dinner, and then a trip back to our home, light the Yankee Candles in the bedroom, start working our way around each other’s clothing and wait for the fireworks display which would last at least a couple of very exciting hours.

You are one lucky girl to be able to go out en femme with your wife. It’s the dream of most all of us cross dressers who haven’t gotten to that stage of total acceptance from our wives yet! She’s almost there but not quite yet!

Thanks again for sharing with us! XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Sarah and thank you for the sweet complimentary note by the way!

Hey, don’t stay in that secret cross-dressing closet too much longer! I was in there for decades and was thrilled when I was able to get the heck out of that closet!

I’ve written an informational article in the “Article” section noted above to the top right of every page on here. Click on the word “Articles” above and then tab down to the Hodgepodge section and you’ll find 9 of my 10 rather popular articles I’ve written posted in that section. There’s one in particular entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. I think you’ll find it to be a rather interesting article about helping girls getting out of that closet and how to share your cross dressing thrill with others who will be more accepting of this thrilling part of your life, Sarah!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Sarah Du Hessisse
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Replies: 28

Hi Scarlett you look lovely and sophisticated.

Absolutely no one knows about me, I haven’t told anyone.

I order my clothes mail order from a well known UK outlet, on a click & collect basis.

I think some  of the female shop assistants may have wondered but have never commented.

I get the occasional smile, which I think is naughty nice I love that.

My best wishes to all the girls love you all.

Danielle Clark
      Participant
      Registered On: August 17, 2018
      Replies: 6

My wife. Telling her was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. This was 10 years ago, four months before our wedding. It felt great to be completely honest with her, a huge weight off my shoulders, But it did not go smoothly at first. It created a lot of drama. It turned into a “don’t ask, don’t tell” situation for several years. But then in 2017 we reached breakthough moment, where we actually talked about it and she was able to accept me for me. It became easier to talk to her about it and she became more involved. She actually found it to be pretty fun to be able talk about women’s clothes, makeup, and dress up together. Now she is completely supportive and we even go out together dressed on occasion. I would have never thought we would ever get to this point, but here we are. I am quite lucky to have her.

The only other people who know are one of my wife’s friends and one of my friends from college. I have two kids (ages 4 and 6) who don’t know. We are unsure if or when we’ll ever tell the kids. It’s not that we are worried about the kids accepting it, but we know that our chatty kids like to talk. So if they know, potentially anyone else involved in our kids lives could easily find out. We are unsure if that’s worth it. With the kids not knowing, it does make coordinating time to dress a little more challenging.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Scarlett398
      Participant

Fantastic Penny! You are one lucky CDer to have a wife on board from day one! That is a very rare occurrence.

It took my wife close to 8 years to become what I would call totally accepting with a couple of easily met limitations!

One limitation is she doesn’t want me dressed as Scarlett while in her presence. She much prefers me in what she calls “Handsome Husband” mode which is totally acceptable to me. She doesn’t have a lesbian bone in her body and only until one year ago, has even been acceptable to seeing photos of Scarlett. Now days, Penny, when a specific photo garners a pile of attention here at Crossdresser Heaven, I’ll feel a need to share it with her and she’s OK with that!

I had “The Talk” with here two weeks before we moved into our huge dream home it took us both over 40 years to earn. I made her sit down and listen to all of it from day one at age nine when I was snooping around my mother and father’s bedroom while the entire family was away. I discovered my dad’s hidden collect of Playboy and Penthouse magazines hidden deep away in a far corner in the bottom of his closet underneath a pile of shoe boxes. And a few moments later, I discovered two drawers of the sexiest black lingerie I have ever seen still to this day! Apparently, my dad was like me after I got married. I never wanted to make love to my wife while fully naked. Me fully naked neither. To me, that was not sexually arousing in the least. I much prefered my wife in all kinds of sexy lingerie while making love to her. It’s that way to this very day. Neither one of us are totally naked – ever – while making love. To us, naked is BOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG! We love working around thongs and stretch lace! Under Yankee Candle light as well. Even I look great in candle light!

During the talk, which lasted about two full hours, I told her about my progression of my cross dressing from where it was at age nine right up to where it was at the time of  “The Talk”. The talk and presentation even included more that 50 photos of Scarlett’s greatest hits.

She understood where the thrill was coming from, however, she still thought is was really weird!

Now my Sexy Redhead totally understands how much my happiness and mental well-being is associated with my thrill of cross dressing and she totally gets it now.

She floored me just before last Christmas when we were shopping in our local mall in our H&M store and she walks up to me with two sexy long sleeved shear black tops – one had faux diamonds scattered all over it. The third item as a black sparkly bodycon dress and she asked me, “What to you think of these?” while holding all three up. And I said, “Wow, they are all three very sexy but I don’t want you wearing them unless we are on date night and I’m with you!” That’s when she said something that floored me! She said, “I was thinking of these for Scarlett?” I almost fell out on the floor in the store! I asked her, “Are you serious?” and she said yes and I’ll even buy them for you!

On that night, two weeks before last Christmas, her acceptance level of my cross dressing finally came to a full fruition!

Now there are only two limitations on my cross dressing – one is to not be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence and the other is don’t go out in public while dressed as Scarlett while she’s in town and make sure to do it only in Pensacola and not in the small town where we live.

Well, Penny, that’s plenty for now. So happy to hear you have a small but accepting family group who all seem to be very accepting of your thrill of cross dressing.

Consider yourself to be extremely lucky because it ususally doesn’t go so well in the early goings with family members who have known someone for many years.

Congrats girlfriend! XOXOXO Scarlett

Penny Jay
      Participant
      Registered On: August 4, 2020
      Replies: 17

My wife has known everything, every step of the way.

My 2 adult children were told this week. All went well, they are open minded, as the younger generation are these days. They were told individually by my wife so they could react as freely as possible and to be reassured that she was 100% supportive, and could answer any questions.

I haven’t had any questions directly from them yet, and they are yet to meet PennyJ in person, all positive so far.

One step at a time.

PennyJ

Scarlett398
      Participant

Maya, that’s a nice small circle who knows. If you want to expand that circle of folks who knows, please feel free to go to “Articles” above and go to the Hodgepodge section and read my article entitled, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”….

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Gabriel, I think you’re goreous! XOXOXO Scarlett

Maya Sol
      Participant
      Registered On: July 19, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 19

My current wife and my close family (parents, siblings).

Fatale
      Participant
      Registered On: September 13, 2020

My family is completely unaware. Some years ago my mom saw me in female clothes and she said she would never speak to me or be seen with me, if I ever did it again. Called my ugly, slutty, etc. She thinks I stopped then and there.

Some of my friends know but has never seen it other than in pictures. I’m hoping to go shopping with them soon

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hailey, sounds like a pile of positive news for you! I’m so happy for you! Keep us updated with your thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Hailey Storm
      Participant
      Registered On: September 7, 2020

At this moment only two women know that Im a CD.  My long time best friends sister know. Her and I have become really close over the past 6 or 7 years and talk about everything in our lives to each other. She is very supportive of me dressing and helps me with my hair and makeup from time to time.  The other woman is my ex-girlfriend from a few years past. It wasn’t a good time for either of us in our live to try a relationship and both realized it. We both still talk rather frequently and both still have strong feelings for each other. I only recently let her know about me crossdressing about a year ago, but that hasn’t changed anything between us. In fact, it may have brought us closer. She is also very supportive and also extremely proud of me. We are always trading pics with each other and she often asks for me to dress up for her and send her picks. She is actually moving back home, very near where I live and is so excited to hang out and have some girls nights and help me dress up and go out with her. Honestly, Im kinda looking forward to it myself as well.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thank you Alina for your response to my question!

I was so happy to hear your sister is very supportive and has sent you some of her clothing.

If you ever feel like sharing your thrill of cross-dressing with others, you might want to read my article in the Hodgepodge area in the Article section  entitled: How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

Thanks again for your response, Alina, and look for my 10th article being posting tomorrow in the Hodgepoge section. It’s entited: “Scarlett’s Purpose For Being Hear At Crossdresser Heaven”.

Sincerey, Scarlett

Alina
      Participant
      Registered On: August 23, 2020
      Replies: 100

1 brother, 1 sister

Alina
        Participant

my sister is very supportive, even sending some of her clothing.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks for your answer, Patrick. How did this small circle of folks respond to your news? Were they accepting of the news you laid on them?

Sincerely, Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thank you Davina for your response to my question.

You mentioned your wife is the only one who knows about your thrill of cross dressing.

I’m kinda curious as to her level of acceptance of your cross-dressing these days.

My wife won’t let me be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence because she much prefers me in what she calls “Handsome Husband” mode.

She also doesn’t want me to share my thrill of cross dressing with anyone from her work, any of our mutual friends, or any of our neighbors. She has a very high profile job in our county like the one I used to have in another county in Northwest Florida.

I respect her wishes in regards to her limits place on my cross-dressing. The seem reasonable to me and are easily met by me.

Where’s your wife with your limitations on your cross-dressing? Just curious.

Sincerely, Scarlett

Davina Legs
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2020
      Replies: 3

Just my wife as far as I know.

She says she’s not told anyone so just her.

Alina
      Participant

one brother one sister. other brother nd sister no.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks for sending in your response, Joyce!

Sometimes it’s best to keep the crowd who knows about your little secret as small as possible!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Joyce France
      Participant
      Registered On: August 13, 2020
      Replies: 8

Very few, a woman I was seeing found photos of me and a friend of mine I had told about five years ago so just two people

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Chris, that’s a pretty small circle of folks.

Please take a few minutes to read my article in the Article section entitled, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

You might be able to find out about ideas noted in that article as to how to widen the scope of people who would be accepting to the news.

Please click on the word “Articles” above every page to the right and then go to the “Hodgepodge” section and you’ll find the article of mine there!

XOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Gina, I’m curious as to how your wife responded to the news?

XOXO Scarlett

Gina Valentina
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2020

Hi Scarlet

Like you I’m new to CDH. I have dreamed of cross dressing for years and only recently come out to my wife. That’s it so far.

Gina

Chris Cross
      Participant
      Registered On: August 26, 2020
      Replies: 3

Scarlett Like You I Am New To CD Heaven…. Two Females One Male………          MY FORMER WIFE MY COUNCILER AND MY ELDEST SISTER….

Sitting @ Computer In My Favorite Outfit Pictures Soon….

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks Diana for your answer. Keep the group who knows small like that and stay happy!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks so much for sending in your response, Rose. That’s a nice small group who know. Probably best to keep it that way!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Rose
      Participant
      Registered On: December 18, 2016
      Replies: 43

My wife has known for many years now. Recently as we were hanging out the laundry she told me that she is happy for me to wear lingerie (we’ve been happily married for 37+ years), and so I have been wearing a bra and panties pretty well every day during lockdown. Also a girlfriend of mine knows and she is very comfortable indeed with that. And of course the owners of my two favorite lingerie boutiques who have fitted me with such pretty bras over the past couple of years.

Diana W
      Participant
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 209

Right now only my wife and you lovely ladies know.  I think it will probably be that way for a long while.  But I’m ok with that.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Michelle and thanks for sending in your response to my question!

Sounds like a nice small group who knows.

Go to “Articles” above and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section of articles to see my article about “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. It’s pretty interesting on getting the word out there.

There at also seven other of my nine articles I’ve written in that section that are some of the most popular articles ever posted on this site!

Have fun exploring the article site and if you would ever like to write one of your own after reading a few of mine, come looking for me by way of a private message because I’m also a senior editor of articles on this site.

Thanks again for your answer and with immediate and extended family members, I find the smaller the group of these folks know about your thrill of crossdresser, the better it is!

XOXO Scarlett

Michelle Last
      Participant
      Registered On: August 14, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 21

My wife, her best friend, and one of my brothers-in-law. Plus a couple of counselors I have seen. Not sure if anyone else knows. Oh, my brother’s first wife was snooping around in my room years ago and found some panties I had stashed. I’m not sure who she may have told, but I bet she shared that with someone.

Scarlett398
      Participant

That’s the way to keep the news about your thrill of cross dressing with family members. Keep the circle small in both the immediate and extended family arena!

Thank you for your response, Alice, and have a super weekend!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks for your response Lucy! It was only my wife for years and years. Now the list is too lengthy to put down on a list!

However, my wife is the only person in our immediate and extended families. I like to keep that secret outside the family members who have known me for decades.

XOXOX Scarlett

Alice Lidell
      Participant
      Registered On: August 8, 2020
      Replies: 12

My wife and my brother knows, but that’s all. Neither of them will tell anyone else I’m fairly confident, my brother and I have a very close bond and have both told each other things we would never tell anyone else.

Lucy
      Participant
      Registered On: August 4, 2020

Only my wife, as far as I know, although the postwoman may have seem Lucy a couple of times! I would love to have ordinary friends as well as other TV/CDs I could be open with as Lucy but in our circumstances it is difficult.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Isabella, thank you for your short and simple answer.

I can definitely relate to your answer. I stayed in the preverbial cross dressing closet for decades. So happy I’ll never have to return to that closet ever again. I have an extremely accepting wife with just a couple of very east to meet limitations on my thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Isabella Lovejoy
      Participant
      Registered On: July 23, 2019
      Replies: 25

This is an old topic but always valid! Right now, ONLY YOU ALL know. How I’ve managed to keep this on the DL for so long is amazing to me. Simple answer!

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Oriana, thank you for your response to my question.

I guess you can tell by my photos, I like sexy clothes too!

Please read my article in the Article section entitled “Sharing Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. You can find the article by clicking on the word “Articles” to the top right of any page on here. Then by tabbing down to the “Hodgepodge” section and clicking on it. In that section is where you’ll find this article of mine and it may give you some ideas on how to spread the news with others the safe way without having to deal with immediate or extended family members. Anytime family members who’ve known you for many years find out about your thrill of cross dressing, it’s usually a real shocker for them.

About 4 months ago was the very first time I shared the secret with someone in our family circle besides my wife and that was my younger sister who’s 4 years younger than me. I called  her on the phone and told her I wanted to send her an email on something I’ve kept a secret from her for many decades. She was real curious and wanted to hear it over the phone. I agreed to send her the entire story over a long email. So that’s what I did and I covered things from day one up to the date I sent her an email and I attached 20 of Scarlett’s greatest hits photos!

That was 4 months ago and haven’t gotten a phone call or email back from her since so I suspect she’s written me off as a family member now! This is why I suggest in my article you only share this information with your wife or SO and no one else in the family because family news travels fast and the reaction is usually not that good with family members who have known you for a long long time.

There’s also one of my article entitled, “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO”. That one is another one of my most popular articles in the “Hodgpodge” section and you might want to check that one out as well.

Thanks again for your response Oriana and have a super rest of the week!

XOXO Scarlett

Oriana Belinda
      Participant
      Registered On: March 20, 2016

Hi Scarlett. Glad to know you… virtually!

Right now, only two people know that I’m a crossdresser. A guy who is a friend of mine since the mid-eighties and a lady who is a friend of my mom. The guy knows because I sent a photo of me wearing a babydoll in bed.

The lady knows because I told her to come to my house to show her something interesting. She was so kind and receptive to know about my crossdressing… and she hugged me. We broke into tears. She told me that she could never imagine that I was wearing female clothing. I showed myself wearing a minidress and high heels and a long hair wig. She was astonished!

I’m a fifty-something person and I’m thin. When I wear dresses, high heels, pantyhose and wigs I look a little younger. And I love sexy clothes!

Scarlett398
      Participant

Rachel, all I can tell you is just enjoy the thrill of cross dressing whenever you have the time and privacy to do so!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: June 16, 2019
      Replies: 169

Hi Scarlett, I’m Rachel.  Very few know both my drab & fab personas.  I have a lady friend that loves my dressing, my makeover artist knows I dress.  As much as I would love to dress 24/7, I’ll take whatever girl time I get.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Janice, don’t feel bad about that because there are so many girls on this site who are still so deep in the closet who may never get out of that thing.

I was there for decades! Not anymore though and I have no plans ever of going back into that closet it took decades to get out of!

Hang in there girlfriend! XOXOXO Scarlett

Janice Fadden
      Participant
      Registered On: June 13, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 97

Only you girls here know about me.

Janice

XOXO

Scarlett398
      Participant

Brianna, please don’t be overly concerned about passing as a girl when cross dressing! Way less than 1 percent of all the cross dressers in the world are 100 percent passable as a girl while out in public.

Your in a very distinct majority so don’t lose any sleep about passing. Just enjoy your thrill of cross dressing and the feeling of those feminine clothing items up against your skin!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Brianna Day
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2020

I’m new here as of today. As far as who knows , my wife and kids and a few close friends. I know I can’t pass so I only dress at Home with the exception of underwear which I only wear women’s.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Now that’s hilarious, Wendy! Love your sense of humor!

Stay in touch!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Wendy Me
      Participant
      Registered On: July 20, 2020

Wife was told 46 years ago before we got married so if she had a problem so she could opt out, my kids know but don’t bring it up and occasionally my daughters will rub my back to see if I’m wearing a bra.

Scarlett398
      Participant

That’s OK on the passable look thing Philma! You’re in a vast majority with that one. Way less than 1% of all cross dressers would qualify for being 100% passable as a girl/lady/woman while out in public.

I just happen to be blessed with the perfect genes inherited from my late mom and dad to be in that very small minority of that less than 1% passable girls out there. Plus, I’ve been trying to perfect this what I would call art form for many many years and I finally think I have it down pat after so many years of practice and trial and error!

Whatever you do, Philma, don’t get hung up on the passable thing! Just enjoy the feel of wearinng feminine clothing! It’s an absolute wonderful feeling to get my girl on or for anyone of us to get our girl on for that matter!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Philma Bierstein
      Participant
      Registered On: May 28, 2020
      Topics: 36

My wife, my hairdresser (just recently), and my brother in-law and his wife know I like to wear some ladies’ clothing, but not aware of wanting the full passable look.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi there Mollylynn. Oh Girl Friend, that note above is three years old when I first joined CDH.

I’m an old pro now! Just check out my photos.

And there are tons of folks in town who know about Scarlett. Some of them get upset if I don’t show up with at least 20 or more of my latest photos.

The girls at Sephora, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Plato’s Closet, the Ross stores, the Burlington store, H&M, Charlotte Russe, Dillard’s, Bealls, Bealls Outlet stores, and on line off Amazon is where I buy all of my heels and boots and ankle booties now!

The only thing I get a JC Penney’s now is my Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs or pantie hose. Jet black and Little Color are my two favorite colors. Penney’s in Pensacola always had the best selection of my Silk Reflection hose. Many of my Liz Claiborne knee high boots and suede ankle booties came from on line at jcpenney.com. Some Diba heels of all colors as well.

Mollylynn, check out my public photos, I have one the top cross dressing wardrobes in the world. I’m very blessed with the amount of decretionary income I have to spend on Scarlett. It’s almost unlimited.

I’m also a writer and editor in the Article Section. I won Senior Editor of the Year for 2019 and I plan on taking home that title again for 2020!

If you want to read some really entertaining yet very instructional articles on the art of cross dressing or have “The Talk” with your wife or SO, just click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” area and click on it and that’s where you’ll find 8 of my 9 published articles. You’ll see based on the numbers and responses attached to the articles, they are some of the most popular articles on the site! And fun to read too!

Anyway, Mollylynn, enough about me! Welcome to our site and you’re gonna love it here because it’s the best crossdressing site in the world! The founder, Vanessa Law, and my managing editor, Brina MacTavish are fabulous to work for and work with!

Now tell me about you! How long have you been cross dressing, is your wife or SO accepting within certain limits? What do you do for a living! What are your favorite hobbies? And how would you describe the femme clothing you wear most of the time? You can see from my photos, the only thing I’m not into are ballgowns and wedding dresses – just way too boring for me and besides, every time I post a photo where I’m covering up my legs with anything, the girls get upset!

That’s it for now and looking to hear from you soon!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Mollylynn Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: July 2, 2020

Welcome, Scarlett,  I’m sure you’re happy joining this group.  I felt a moment of sadness when you mentioned shopping for all your girly needs at JC Penney.  You do know they just filed for bankruptcy, don’t you?  Your particular store may be having close-out sales now.  There is a certain degree of anonimity buying at a large department store and I know, from years of experience, that it feels safer as you can keep making references to the sales person like, “Oh, I know my wife will love this.”

But I will urge you to find a smaller shop that sells items you like.  Phone first to ask if they accept crossdresser clientelle.  If they do, pick a time they are not crowded, go in, introduce yourself as a crossdresser and watch their reaction.  If it is like my experience, they will welcome you with open arms.

A sale is a sale, to them and they are usually tickled to help us part time women.  Ask if you may use the dressing room.  One of the shops that I go to denys that, but quickly told me to bring it back within two weeks and it will be exchanged with no problem.

Mollylynn

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hey TJ Laber-Tea, we’ve gotta come up with a femme name for you. And thanks for loving mine. It’s a perfect fit for me because my real last name is O’Hara believe it or not. And Scarlett O’Hara from Gone With the Wind and I have about the same looks and personality as well!

TJ Laber-Tea sounds like something you would pick up at the grocery store! How about something short and sexy and sweet like the name I would have chosen if I didn’t go with Scarlett and that’s Jillian or Jill – either one would be a super pick!

Let me know what you think of my suggested femme name for you!

XOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks Josline for your response to my question. Hey, if you get a few spare moments, I would love for you to click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and read my article entitled something like, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. It might inspire you to share your thrill with someone outside your family which my find your thrill of cross dressing rather interesting.

I have girls who work in stores who won’t even let me in unless I’m coming with the latest photos of Scarlett in either 8×10 prints or on my IPad! And when I bring some new ones in, they’ll always call a few other girls in the store and let them know Scarlett’s here with her new pictures. Ya gotta see this bunch!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Me too girl friend. I let my younger sister finally know about my entire thrill of cross dressing going back to when I was a 9 year old boy. I went through the entire email with her and even provided her 20 of Scarlett’s greatest hits photos!

I haven’t received a phone call, email, or even a smoke signal back from her since. She must be really embarrassed about her four year older brother being her pretty four year old pretty sister as well! LOL

XOXOXO Scarlett…..Letting family members – immediate or extended family members who have known you almost your entire life just won’t get it and it may freak them completely out like I think it did my sister!

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Becky and thanks for sending in a reply to my question.

Hopefully one day you’ll be able to share your secret of cross dressing with someone who will be totally accepting of that thrill of you wanting to wear femme clothing. And it does cause quite a thrill in all of us cross dressers. Most of us have been at it in some way or another since we were very young boys. If I had to guess, the average age most of us started would be from ages 7 to 9 years old.

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi TJ, I can tell you that sharing your thrill of cross dressing with both immediate and extended family members is risky business. I’ve only shared it with two family members – my sexy redheaded wife and my youngest sister.

My youngest sister hasn’t talked to me since I laid the news on her.

With my wife, it took her many years to become fully understanding and fully acceptable of my thrill of cross dressing.

I didn’t have “The Talk” with her until 3 years ago and she didn’t come totally on board with it until about a year ago. But having “The Talk” helped open up an important line of communication with her about it. She’s all in and to understand why, TJ, you may want to go to the Hodgepodge area of the Article section and read my article I wrote entitled “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO”.

The article has quite a few great tips in it on how to handle that awkward and uncomforatble conversation.

Good luck with sharing your news with others. I wrote an article about that as well!

XOXOXO Scarlett

TJ Laber-Tea
        Participant
        Registered On: June 29, 2020
        Topics: 11
        Replies: 75

Many thanks for the advice Scarlett, I have given it some consideration and I am going to leave the discussion with my daughter for the time being. At present I mostly only wear a bit of make-up and do my nails, oh and wear more ‘girly’ shorts or tees.  My youngest daughter is 5 and lives we my wife and I, so I am keeping things low key around her.  Patience is the key right now I feel 🙂

But i am mindful that my excitement, is clouding my judgement.

Rebecca Cullen
      Participant
      Registered On: July 10, 2020
      Topics: 9

I’m quite sure no one knows for definite but one thing I do remember is I was helping a female friend move some things and pretty sure she seen my pink thong when I bent over 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤭.

I felt a rush of panic and dread.

Neither of us said anything but I’m sure she seen it and I’m sure she knows I know she did. Nothing has ever been said though. Xxx

TJ Laber-Tea
      Participant
      Registered On: June 29, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 75

Hi Scarlett (love the name btw), only my wife knows about me at the moment. I am considering telling my eldest daughter (16 in August), she lives with her Mum and without the lockdown I see her all the time and we are very close. She’ll probably just shrug and say and….or yeah I know, I’m not daft Dad 🤣🙈

But it does worry me a little that it might freak her out :-/

Scarlett398
      Participant

Me neither Stephenie! Immediately family members who have known you a lifetime are the last ones to understand.

An unconditional loving wife is tough enough to understand a guy’s thrill of cross dressing.

After years and years and years of keeping it away from my younger sister who I thought would be a bit understanding, I finally sent her an email telling her the complete history of my cross dressing and even sent twenty Scarlett’s greatest photo hits. That was three months ago and I haven’t heard a word from her since. Apparently she’s disowned me but that’s OK with me.

I share my photos now with the ladies at the shops where I purchase most of Scarlett’s things, the girl who cuts my hair, and a couple of girls at the Ulta beauty shop. Those girls love Scarlett and love seeing the latest photos of Scarlett.

So just sharing the cross dressing with your wife and no one else is proabably the best way to go!

Thanks for sending in an answer to my question, Stephenie

XOXOXO Scarlett

Stephenie Derick
      Participant
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Replies: 20

Only my supportive wife.  I can’t see any of my friends or family understanding my activity.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Scarlett398
      Participant

Thank you Tasha for sending in an answer to my question. So happy to hear your wife knows and she’s supportive. Sometimes that “supportive” part takes quite a while. It did with my wife anyway.

I finally came out to the only one on my side of the family who I thought would be rather accepting of my thrill of cross dressing and that was to my younger sister.

I told her in an email the entire history of when and how I got started as little boy about 9 years old – she would have been about 5 back then – right on up until what’s going on with my cross dressing today. I also sent her photos of Scarlett’s top twenty photo hits which are quite impressive. That was three months ago and I haven’t gotten a phone call or email back from her so I’m assuming by now she’s not the accepting type of cross dressers.

It’s always really dicey when sharing that secret with family member who have known you as a sports jock and later a coach for years and years. It was probably a real shocker to her. She’s very religous as well and that might have something to do with the apparent disapproval of my cross dressing.

However, my wife has known for many years and just over the past three years has come totally on board with it with just a couple of easy to meet restrictions.

There are a pile of people in the shops where I purchase most of Scarlett’s femme items. The girl who cuts my hair at Sports Clips knows and always wants to see the latest photos of Scarlett right after she cuts my hair! My psychiatrist knows and I kept it a secret from him for 27 years! When I finally got the guts up to tell him, he was totally OK with all of it!

There are also girls at Sephora and Ulta who know about Scarlett and have seen photos of her as well.

And that’s pretty much it for now.

Good luck, Tasha, with your future sharing of the news with others.

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Hi Scarlett

Not many people “know”. My wife does and is supportive, and I have been dropping a lot of hints to my  brothers (except 1) and we haven’t talked about it directly, but I am pretty sure they’re cool with it.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Stevie, Scarlett here again!

Stevie, I’ve actually had better luck sharing thrill of cross dressing with showing my photos by use of my IPad or my also displaying 8×10 print photos of Scarlett with people who are not close to me who I’m in contact on a regular basis during my shopping excursions. Every girl or guy who’s working the the shoe department or customer service department of all of the stores I shop in in Penscola Florida are very accepting and encouraging of my thrill of cross dressing. I’ve found it not to be that way with close friends for relatives who have known you for long periods of time from immediate family members to extended family members so I try not to share that side of my life with them. It’s easier that way – at least for me it is!

Most of my family members on both sides of my family know me as a sports jock, a coach, a sports photographer, or someone just way different from that as a cross dresser. As a result, they would freak the f*ck out if they found out there uncle, brother in law, brother, or long term friend was into dressing up as pretty girl. And it’s like that with so many other cross dressers as well.

However, if it’s a wife or SO you’re talking about, it’s a different story and you know if you are deep in the closet with someone that close to you, sooner or later you’re gonna have to awkwardly spill the beans and come out of the closet and have “The Talk” with them of which I’ve written a beautiful article on in the Ariticle section under the Hodgepodge area of articles. You may have already read the article, Stevie, but it’s got some great tips on how to lay the news on a wife or SO but it’s still gonna be uncomfortable and awkward no matter how you cover the subject of your thrill of cross dressing with them!

I’ll leave it there for now! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! I know we did but our Corgi dogs did not! They freaked out from the time they heard the very first firecracker until the last bomb went off. Most dogs can’t stand fireworks and Sully and Scarlett are no exception to that rule!

Love ya! XOXOXO Scarlett

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 540

Well strangers may know, but it’s the important people that matter.

My ex SO now knows….  and, well, it was more a case of ” I knew it!, I knew it! “.  No positive or negative comments, just ….. ” I knew it “.  Was hoping for more of a feedback, actually.  🙁

Scarlett398
      Participant

Well that just sounds super girlfriend! If you’ve got the wife on board with your thrill of cross dressing, you’ve got about 50% of the cross dressers out there beat!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Josline
      Participant
      Registered On: December 24, 2017
      Replies: 18

well , the only person who knows is my beloved  wife , and because of her I’m enjoying my crossdressing

Scarlett398
      Participant

Wow Mollylynn! That’s the biggest crowd of knowers reported to date!

That’s fantastic Girl Friend! Don’t ya love it when we can share our thrill of cross dressing with as many people as we can!

Good for you and keep spreading the news!

My circle of knowers has grown exponentially in the last three years. It’s not quite as large as your group, but it’s getting there!

I’m with you, at this point in my life, I really don’t care who knows!

As you can see by some of my latest photos, I’m doing those right out in the open on my front porch while cars of neighbors are driving right by the front of this palace!

Take care, Mollylynn and I absolutely loved your answer to my question. It’s been the very best answer submitted to date and as you can see, it’s probably been the most popular question submitted to date with a ton of thanks, likes, and responses sent in to the question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Mollylynn Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: July 2, 2020

Hi Scarlett,  What a wonderful topic!  I’ve been trying to get a total in my head since reading your post.  Let’s see, my kids, my family doctor, the staff at Soma, the staff at Chico’s, the entire kitchen and wait staff at my fav restaurant, all the members of my church, the usual attendees of Transcentral PA, a regional support group, and about half the people in my block.  Well over a hundred fifty.  One of the good things about mortality is that the nearer you get to the end, the less you worry about what people may think.

Mollylynn

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks Kayla for loving my photos since you’ve joined the most fabulous cross dressing site in the world.

I’ve been posting about four photos every other day trying to catch up what I missed out on during the Winter months!

Love ya Girl Friend! XOXOX Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Kayla, good luck on coming to your entire immediate family and I wish you all of the luck in the world with all in the family being totally accepting with your thrill of cross dressing.

I’ve been out of the closet for over 3 years however, my sexy redhead still prefers me as her “Handsome Husband” so as a result, I can’t be dressed as Scareltt while in her presence which in one of the very few restrictions she places on my cross dressing.

I no longer have to hide my Scarlett’s clothing, foot wear, accessories, and makeup. I can also dress up as many days during the week and do my photo shoots here at home because she’s still working her high profile job full time and I’ve retired from my high profile full time job. I dress up as Scarlett only a maximum of two days per week because that’s all my face can handle of putting on and taking off the makeup. Putting on the makeup is really not irritating at all. It’s removing the makeup with the Neutrogena Makeup Removal Towelets. That lipstick and eyemakeup – especially the eye liner and mascara removal takes time for my face to feel healty again!

Take care and have a great Fourth of July weekend!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Kelly Wayne
        Participant
        Registered On: April 8, 2020
        Replies: 45

Scarlett,

I have admired you since I’ve been on CDH, you are beautiful and so well put together. It is wonderful to get to express our feminine side, but for me, I can’t seem to be able to do it nearly enough.

Hugs

Kayla

Kelly Wayne
      Participant
      Registered On: April 8, 2020
      Replies: 45

As it stands this very moment, only my wife knows. I did start to breach the topic with my TG son last week. He was totally cool about it. I will be revealing it to my daughter soon and my youngest son who still lives at home (he’s still a minor). I am ready to be able to dress in my own home anytime I want, and feel the time is right to open that closet door and let Kayla free.

After crossdressing for over 40 years (to some extent), its time to be me as openly as I can. Now if only i can get my wife to agree to let me loose the facial hair, I can get a makeover…I can’t wait!

Hugs,

Kayla

Scarlett398
      Participant

It’s Ok Bettylou! Trust me, it’s best to keep this thrill of cross dressing we all share out of the loop with family members!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Bettylou Cox
        Participant
        Registered On: May 26, 2019
        Topics: 16
        Replies: 1426

Thank you, Scarlett,

I trust your advice; still, I would love to have a girlfriend or two I could go shopping with.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Replies: 1426

My wife, the ladies at Ulta who do makeovers and hair, and a couple of the SAs at Kohl’s.  Neither my wife nor I have any family except our kids and grandkids. and she won’t let me tell them.  Wish I could share Bettylou with someone, though.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Me too Tammy and thanks for sending in your answer! Yeah, I’m like you, I keep the family out of Scarlett’s business!

Them knowing me as a sports jock and a coach for most of my entire life, they would totally freak out if their son in law or uncle or neices found out that I was a really pretty girl too!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

You’re hilarious Stevie! Hell, I’m not sure how many know now.

Well, lets see, there are at least 30,000 members on here who know and about 20 or more people where I live and most of them being sales ladies in the shops I frequent most in Pensacola, Florida. And my former phychiatrist knows and my hair cutter at Sports Clips and the entire staff there knows! I’ll tell you who doen’t know and will never know and that’s the entire side of my wife’s or my family! Not gonna go there! Would created too much uneasiness and drama!

Thanks for your short and sweet answer, Stevie!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 540

That’s a damn good question.  I honestly do not know.  More than I think for sure.

I wonder how many wondered.

Tammy Joseph
      Participant
      Registered On: December 4, 2018
      Replies: 22

All of my ex girlfriends know. My former Dommes also know. My best friend and her wife knows as does my FWBs. Many of my friends in the BDSM community know. Most of my vanilla friends don’t nor do my family.

So I’m open with my crossdressing with those I feel comfortable with and know will be supportive.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Good for you, Kathleen! It’s great to have a supportive crew isn’t it!

I sure am glad my sexy redheaded wife is finally all in with me exploring the feminine side of me!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks, Jennifer, for sending in your answer to my question. Our hairdressers get to know everything about us! I think they know more intimate details about us than our spouses do!

I share about 30 photos of Scarlett with my hairdresser and the rest of the crew at Sports Clips.

She expects me to show up with my latest photos of Scarlett everytime I go in for a hair cut!

That’s  shame about the relationship with your wife. She lets you dress with her but no intimacy! Not sure if I could live with that situation very long. I have to have my wife make love to me at least once a week or I start feeling unloved!

That outfit you have on right now sounds super sexy! Just keep dressing up if that makes you happy without the intimacy involved!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Jennifer Middleton
      Participant
      Registered On: November 27, 2019

Hi Girls

Hope everyone is well. Right now you other ladies and a hairdresser that I have been to know about my dressing. My wife knows I like to wear girls things and we have actually had fun dressing together. But she has no idea, I think, of how far I have gone with this. Going out dressed etc. It has been a long time since we connected in any intimate way. I am even fully shaved and she does’t seem to notice or care. So I must be content to dress when I am alone, like now as I write this. I am wearing black undergarments, body shaping slip and a very pretty black floral print wrap dress, long blonde wig, makeup and some matching jewelry. I love the look. I am having a me day. Talk to you all later.

Hugs, Jennifer

Kathleen 60454
      Participant
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 201

My SO, my ex wife, a former girlfriend, and two gay friends. Although my ex finally agreed to my dressing, bought me women’s clothing and other female things I never felt that she really approved of me dressing. Everyone elsde is and was totally supportive.  Kathleen

Scarlett398
      Participant

That’s a super story, Kim, and it’s wonderful you have another male guy to share your cross dressing with and you’re in the process of trying to recruit him into our world of the thrill of cross dressing!

Wait till ya see some photos I just submitted for posting in the All Crossdressers Photo section just a few minutes ago. I hope they are up to see in less than a couple of hours. I think you’ll enjoy the pictures!

And Kim, you have a wonderful weekend too! XOXOXO Scarlett

Kim Lake
        Participant
        Registered On: February 25, 2020

Thank you so much for responding to all your replies Scarlett. My aforementioned friend was someone who I used to go to clubs (or discos as they were then called) many moons ago. How ironic would it be if 45 years down the line we were contemplating dancing round our OWN handbags.

Love your lacy tops Scarlett – Sorry didn’t get round to counting the corgis.

Hugs Kim x

Kim Lake
      Participant
      Registered On: February 25, 2020

Hi girls

Well up until a couple of days ago only my friends (that’s all of you x) knew about my crossdressing.

I have a friend who lives a couple of hundred miles away and I chat to him on the phone for an hour or so a couple of times a month.

He always suggests that we chat on Whatsapp so I got one of my children to set it up but we’re both technophobes so despite all best intentions it never happened and we always finish up chatting on the phone.

So a couple of nights ago I’d been for a bike ride, had a bath, children had gone to bed early so I got ready for bed – nothing special – light grey yoga pants with baby pink hi leg knick’s, cobalt blue longline bra with lacy straps (not a good match!) with just a very thin spaghetti strap white cami vest as it was really hot.

I’m just about to get into bed and the phone rings. I instinctively answer it despite the different ringtone (ok – You know where this is going now) and yep – we’re on Whatsapp and he’s looking straight down the top that I’m hardly wearing. There’s a bit of a stunned silence then                        “Errm Paul (that’s me) what are you wearing?” So I explained to him and when he got over the shock even showed him the whole outfit including a glimpse of knickers showing above my jogging bottoms (unintentional of course?). I also explained to him that he called on me unexpectedly a couple of years ago and I was wearing a bra under a particularly clingy top and how did he not notice? Now despite this guy being the last person who you would consider to be accepting of this, he took it quite well and we had a nice chat about it. I even told him what size he would be in women’s clothing to which his main objection was that he could never go into a clothes shop and buy that sort of thing.

So it’s his birthday in a couple of weeks and I’m thinking that I may buy him a nice bralette (he’d probably hang himself trying to get a bra on) and a couple of pairs of knick’s. If he’s not comfortable with it we can pass it off as a joke but I’ll bet that he may be tempted to give them a try and who knows? We may soon have a “new lamb to the fold!”

Have a good weekend girls

Hugs

Kim x

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Kay, it’s Scarlett! That wife of your’s sounds like a real winner! You’re very lucky to have such an accepting wife – especially at your young age!

Many of us have to stay in the closet for several years before we even have the opportunity to have “The Talk” with our wives.

My wife is totally on board with just a few very acceptable limitations. 1) I can’t be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence, 2) I can’t let her coworkers or our mutual friends know about Scarlett, and 3) I can’t go out in public as Scarlett unless she’s away at one of her four quarterly conferences. Other than those exceptions, I can dress as Scarlett as much as I want. I can shop for Scarlett and she picks out things for Scarlett and I pick out thinks for her. We both check out at the same register at the same time now. She also doesn’t mind looking at photos of Scarlett now as well.

I love the setup with my Sexy Redhead now, Kay. I still have that fantasy of a one on one girl date with my sexy redheaded wife. I think it may happen on a night when we are on a mini four day vacation in either New Orleans or Atlanta.

You look super in your profile picture and I’ll sending you a friend request as soon as I submit this response to you!

Thanks for sending in a response to my question. It’s by far one of the most popular questions on this site!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Replies: 483

Only my wife knows. She has know for many years and is accepting and supportive. She often will buy makeup for me and say that I can use her makeup if I don’t have an item. I have almost been caught by others when I forget my toenails are polished and walk around. My legs are shaven and I wear shorts on nice days, no one has said anything. I also wear either a light lipstick or lip shimmer to work. We typically wear masks but sometimes during a meeting if we are 6 feet apart we take them off. My lip colors are very subtle but could be noticed by observant people. So maybe they notice or maybe not. Trying hard to to not care if they do.

Monica Freedom
      Participant
      Registered On: April 27, 2020

Hi girls, so far my best girl friend knows, we used to go shopping together before she moved away. My ex-wife knows and is a wonderful supporter. At least two ex-girlfriends know because we either played while I was dressed or we discussed it. Lots of men and women I have been with for a night or a quickie know about Monica, but they don’t know the boy side. I find myself wanting to tell more people but I must remain in the closet for another 3 years until my son is out of high school. Once that happens I’ll be out to the world.

Alexis Tresse
      Participant
      Registered On: March 27, 2020
      Replies: 72

Most important person who knows is the counselor I mention in my profile here at CDH. During the course of her and my sessions I came to realize that I am transgender, just not gender dysphoric. During this COVID isolation we met by phone. I explained that I always dressed male for our phone sessions, although most days at home I cross-dress. She said henceforth we would meet via Zoom, and “You can dress how you feel comfortable.” I have cross-dressed for our Zoom sessions, including full make-up. She liked my braid.

I told my physician ten days ago. She referred me to Endocrinology. Lab test results show two hormones are outside the normal range. The endocrinologists will learn when they meet me in a week.

I’ve necessarily told our CDH friend Vee of Wigs by Vee. I arrived fully CD at her private salon. “If I didn’t already know,” she told me, “I’d think you’re a woman. You have everything right.” Vee and her cosmetologist friend Karely are teaching me their products and how to be ladylike.

I told a gender therapist, who declined to tell me how I can identify my place on the LGBTQXYZ spectrum. He warned me, “You’re navigating a particularly difficult and potentially isolating chapter of your life.” I declined a follow-on session.

Mary Priscilla
      Participant
      Registered On: May 23, 2020
      Replies: 40

Some very close male and female friends.  My biggest mental hurdle to this commitment was having my women friends accept and encourage my evolution.  When I am dressed, I am just another one of the girls when I am with them.

Alana Teal
      Participant
      Registered On: June 9, 2020
      Replies: 16

I would say that a former girlfriend, though sshe thought it was weird. My wife knows and is reasonably accepting. Though I only underdress in panties. I don’t own any bras. I wear panties 24/7. I have even been to my annual dermatology checkup the last 2 years wearing black satin K&L Princess Laura panties with a tiny satin bow on the front. I think my aesthetician knows. I usually leave my very girly pink and/or flowery panties exposed when I leave my clothes on the chair for my appointments. Last week we had some great girl talk while I had everything below the waist waxed. We talked about aromatherapy, essential oils, and other natural health practices. I even had her wax my feet and hands.

I also had one experience where I ended up in urgent care and subsequently admitted to the hospital wearing soft pink satin panties. Though I don’t think anyone saw them. I had my wife bring some less girly black or blue satin panties to change into. So in a nutshell, my wife, my dermatologist, and my aesthetician.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Sounded like how my situation was, Steffanie! My wife is all in now with two exceptions. One is I’m not to be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence and two is I don’t go out in public while she’s in town and I’m completely agreeable to both of those limitations. She even will pick sexy things out for Scarlett now while we are out shopping together! And I never have to hide anything from her ever again! I’m completely out of than damn closet never to return! YAY!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Steffanie James
      Participant
      Registered On: April 4, 2020

My wife knows…. however I kept it from her for more than 16 years….what hurt her was 2 things 1. The times I’d slip up and she would find something I’d lie about it 2. The fact that I couldn’t trust the love of my life and my best friend. She is supportive but does not want to participate. If I had told her up front this might have been different, I’ll never know though.

Casey Amber Twitchings
      Participant
      Registered On: May 15, 2020
      Topics: 31
      Replies: 299

My 4 sisters know and they’re supportive. When I had to move out of my sister’s house and live at the Salvation Army she asked me if I wanted to pack my women’s underwear too. She didn’t think I did but she wanted to ask anyway. 🙂

My father flat out told me I wasn’t transgendered, that basically I was making it up. My mother said I know who I am so she believes me. From the time I was a teenager until I discovered the transgender community around 2000 I always thought she told me not to crossdress. Then I realized she actually told me not to wear other people’s clothes. So she’s been supportive since the day she found out. Love you Mom.

Nick Lacroix
      Participant
      Registered On: February 3, 2020
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 165

Hi Scarlett. Nikki here. Right now my brother, fiance, parents, and my makeup artist all know I crossdress. I love this site too. Great place to talk to others about this stuff.

Kim Wagner
      Participant
      Registered On: December 19, 2015

Such an interesting question that I just had to respond. There are several people who know about my femme side, a gg who I met because of her interest in my femme side and several guys who I’ve either chatted with or met while I was enfemme. So far I’ve not told any family for the usual reasons but have been very tempted to tell a sister-in-law who I think would be the most receptive of my family.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Lexi! It’s Scarlett and I’ve authored nine articles which are some of the most popular articles designed to help all cross dressers in a variety of subjects you’ll love reading about and they will help you so very much.

All of us cross dressers have been in the stage where you’re at during our cross dressing lives. There’s hope and here there’s a pile of support and encouragement for you, Lexi!

You’ve just joined the best cross dressing site in the world!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Lexie FLA
      Participant
      Registered On: December 29, 2017

I haven’t come out to anyone.  So afraid.   Been cross dressing since middle school

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Desiree and it can be exciting but can also be very nerve racking if you’re deep in a closet having to keep everything out of sight and secret from a wife or SO.

I have to keep my thrill of cross dressing rather private, however, many more people know about Scarlett than they did just three years ago. Not family members. I’m not allowed and choose not to share my secret with any other family members. It’s just to dicey to go there!

Thanks, Desiree, for sending in your response to my question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Wendy! Isn’t is great to have a supportive wife. When each one of us have “The Talk” with our wives about our thrill of cross dressing, it’s always a very uncomfortable situation but it just has to be done in order to get out of that closet. My talk with my wife was very uncomfortable and that was almost three years ago. Since then, my wife has come miles forward with her acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing. I can’t be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence, however, I’m retired and she still works full time so that gives me plenty of time to get my girl on as Scarlett and do my photo shoots here at home and keep it private other than posting my photos here at CDH. The only other limitation I have is I can’t let her friends or coworkers know about Scarlett. She’s got a high profile job in our county and everyone within a county or two knows her so I have to keep a low profile with my cross dressing.

Sounds like you do too, however, you, unlike me Nick, can be dressed en femme while in the presence of your wife! That’s fantastic!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

That’s super Nick! It’s always wonderful to have that kind of support of two people who are very close to you! So many of us (not me fortunately) are deep in the closet and having to keep their thrill of cross dressing a total secret from everyone they know! I was on that closet for many years which led to a ton of secrecy, guilt, and shame!

XOXOX Scarett

Nick Lacroix
      Participant
      Registered On: February 3, 2020
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 165

Right now my fiance and brother who is gay know I like to crossdress and im thankful for the support

Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 234

Only my wife.  I came forward to let her know several years back, and it was one of the most nerve wracking yet best decisions I’ve made.   She is supportive, and allows me to dress pretty much whenever, however one stipulation is that my dressing has to remain in the house.  I can tell that even though she is ok with me dressing around her, she is uncomfortable if others find out.

I’ve had thoughts of telling a really good co worker of mine, but I pull back and not say anything.

Desiree Scrumptious
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Replies: 25

Hi Scarlet, you are so pretty, I’d love to learn how to do my makeup like you. Perhaps in time. Although I have been cross-dressing for years, I am not advanced enough to go out in public, and so far, only I and all the ladies here know my secret. I don’t know if I will ever let my friends and family know, but I am okay with that. Besides, it’s exciting to have such a sexy secret, isn’t it?

Scarlett398
      Participant

Wow, you are lucky, Sonia! Hang on to that accepting girl friend of yours!

XOXO Scarlett

Sonia
      Participant
      Registered On: May 23, 2020
      Replies: 7

My girlfriend know and accept it. She thinks that this is just another exciting side of me as she says.

Lucky me….

Vanessa Vanreed
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2020
      Replies: 27

I do realize that it that respect I am blessed.  We do not live near any family so the support is over the phone. No neighbors know. But I am fortunate to live in a rural setting. When I venture to the “city” to get pampered the women are a accepting.  I still live in the shadows.  Venture out as Vanessa alone.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Wow Vanessa, you got really lucky with the full acceptance from that many family members. It usually doesn’t work that way amongst close family members. I can’t let anyone on my wife’s side of our family know about Scarlett! I would be disowned from the family!

I just let my own sister know for the first time in 55 years! I sent her a long email explaining the entire thrill of my cross dressing from the day it started as a young boy up to today with over 20 photos of Scarlett’s greatest hits. I haven’t gotten a text, email, or phone call from her and that was over one month ago. So I guess my very religous sister has decided to possibly disown her brother of 60 years! I tried my best in a phone call to give her a heads up as to what I’ve been involved with since the age of 9 without telling her it was specifically cross dressing. I just told her it was something very unique, something I had been doing for a long long time, something I’m really great at, and something I’m really proud of!

Like I’ve said, Vanessa, I haven’t hear a word from her in over a month so I don’t think she took the news for the photos like I hoped she would. I will never tell another family member in my life. There are lots of folks who now about Scarlett and are very supportive and those folks are like the ones you mentioned in your reply to me other than your family members. It seems as though for me, it’s so much easier sharing the thrill of my cross dressing with others who are not a part of my family, however, people besides neighbors, I come in contact with during shopping for Scarlett in “Handsome Husband” mode! They can’t wait for me to bring in another 20 or 30 8×10 photos of Scarlett in each time I have another photo shoot!

I’m so happy you’ve received such a welcome and accepting situation with so many of your family members, Vanessa!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Vanessa Vanreed
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2020
      Replies: 27

I had been coming out to my wife in bits and pieces for years. When it came full blown we told her family amazingly they all support me. I told my sister she told my niece who both offer tremendous support. She told her best friend and again acceptance and support. I have been to several salons while dressed so the girls there. Went into my bank dressed Once so the teller. The girl who does my facials was the first I shared with she encouraged me and gave me strength. The girl who does my laser treatment is totally supportive. People I work with do not know and never will.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks a bunch, Christine, and I’m so happy you’ve found a “Happy Home” here at Crossdresser Heaven! It’s the best cross dressing site in the world by far. I know because I was a member of the worst cross dressing site by far for just shy of three years and I’m so happy to be here as well!

The girls here are not jealous and are always encouraging, supportive, and caring! I found this to be my cross dressing home about three years ago and I love all of the girls, the administration, my senior editor who’s my boss on here, and the wonderful founder of this site – Vanessa Law! She runs a classy first class operation here and calls the balls and strikes so fairly here!

Welcome to our wonderful club and if you have any questions about how to navigate this site, post photos, or post articles would would love to write, feel free to contact me by way of a private message and I’ll be more than happy to help you out anyway I can!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

What a wonderful reply Madison!

And going to the end of your marriage, most of these girls who get caught with their pantie hose up or the wive finally finds all of the feminine clothing they have hidden in many places, the marriages which end as a result of her finding out that their husband was a cross dress don’t really end because of just the thrill of a husband’s cross dressing. There’s usually a whole pile of issues which were going on way before the cross dressing was found out about. And those issues are what really caused the crash of the marriage and not just the discovery of the cross dressing secret! Your story here is a perfect example of what I’m talking about here!

Madison, as an editor here in the “Article” section, I would love for you to tell your cross dressing success story starting with your long term dressing from a young boy and not being able to shake it like none of us can. Following that up with the hiding of your cross dressing with that first controlling and rather abusive first wive of your’s and ending the article with where you’re at with this wonderful and accepting second wife of your’s.

If you ever write the article and post it in the “Article” section for review, I would love to have you send me a private message and ask for Scarlett to be the editor of your article. I would love to see it posted and for the girls on here to read all about it. The article would be a big hit!

Thanks again, Madison, for your reply to my question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks Paige for your reply to my question! You’re right about coming out to family members – it’s definite high risk!

I would love for you to read my article entitled, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing!” It’s about sharing your thrill with folks who pretty much already know your a cross dresser! Enjoy the article. It’s in the Hodgepodge area under “Articles” up in the right top area of any page.

XOXOX Scarlett

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Hello ladies!

I suppose my situation is very similar to others but at the same time quite different.  Like many here, I started crossdressing at a young age, keeping it secret for many years.  Of course I hoped going into the Army and getting married and trying to be as masculine as I could be would “cure” me, but – and you guessed it – the desire never went away.  Eventually my wife uncovered my desires by accident and that didn’t go well.  Because of this but also for many other reasons the marriage fell apart.  This turned out to be a blessing in disguise.  She was controlling and judgemental and NEVER would have accepted Madison.  Fast forward – I am now married to an amazing woman that accepts me – AND Madison!  She loves both of us!  Now I have the opportunity to explore and enjoy Madison more.  At times I get discouraged.  I wonder if my masculine face and extra pounds means I will never be fully feminine but my wife tells me I’m beautiful and sexy!  Wow.  What a feeling.  I know my story probably doesn’t help some girls.  I’m certainly not suggesting any one get divorced so they can move on.  On the other hand, I would advise anyone going in to a new relationship to be up front.  You never know what might happen.  Funny story…when my wife and I were still dating, early on I told her we had “something we need to talk about.”  I went on to say it might cause her to want to break it off and leave me.  She wondered if I had a criminal record or what?  LOL  When I told her I enjoy crossdressing, she was relieved and intrigued.  She loves it!!  She is on CDH as well and hopes she can help other wives understand that our dressing isn’t something to be feared and doesn’t necessarily threaten a relationship.  It’s not a symptom to a bigger, deeper problem.  Other than my wife, no one else knows but we hope that will change.  We plan on stepping out and getting a makeover and enjoying a night out on the town.  Who knows, maybe we will bump in to some of you girls!!  Anyone know of a CD-friendly club in Austin, TX??

Thank you for listening!!

Madsion

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Christine Nelson
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2020

Hi Scarlett,

Christine here! I just joined and am having a blast navigating this awesome forum. So I am intrigued by this topic because just over a year ago only 2 people knew I’m a dresser. One was my ex spouse and the other was a phsycologist I use to see.

Due to a health issue in 08 and everyday life getting in the way I quit dressing. I went through the guilt phase and purged all my stuff. Long story short about year and a half ago I started to dress again. I’ve really come a long way in my acceptance of who and what I am. Soooo since I started dressing again I’ve told probably 8 good friends all GG’ s. Only one had a negative reaction and it really upset me but looking back it was my fault for telling her. It’s funny because out if all the girlfriends I told she the only one who I was actually dating, all the others are just good friends and are all very chill with it. I’ve shown them pics and the all say I look better than they do 😂

There is one girl friend I told who I ended up going out with last October the weekend before Halloween. We had such a good time. Unfortunately we’ve drifted apart but I’m sure we’ll hang out again sometime. I’m going to post up about that night very soon.

Ok that’s about it for now!  Take care ladies ❤️😘 (((Big hugs))) XOXO

Christine

Dana “Jennifer” Banton
      Participant
      Registered On: March 19, 2018
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 52

As of right now, very few people know.  Of course everyone here and on Janet’s Closet Forum.  Speaking of Janet’s Closet, several ladies at JC know, especially since I have been there for make-overs 4 times.  One other CD on this forum knows, she and I have actually been out to a club together, which was super fun!  I did show a picture to a close friend who I trust completely.

Other than that…no one.  I believe there would be very few people who would accept this.

Jen

Mindy secret
      Participant
      Registered On: September 14, 2018
      Replies: 9

I have developed a routine of waking up very early on Saturday mornings ,dressing and heading out for gas,coffee and a few items. So add to the list the great older woman at the gas station,coffee shop,she always calls me Love, and the pharmacy people. So far everyone I have met has been great and very accepting.

Paige Lewinter
      Participant
      Registered On: May 2, 2020

Well Scarlett, Good question.

My honest answer is none of my family or friends really and especially my wife who i love so dearly.

The only people who know about Paige are the CDs that visit my online presence on Pinterest, Twitter, Flickr, ukchat and now here on CDH.

This may be a way of bring Paige to the masses with out actually outing my self as a CD.

I am proud of being Paige and who she has become over the 15 plus years Paige has been with me. I am just shy and feel coming out to family will destroy this.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Genivieve and thanks so much for your reply to my question. That sounds like a nice little group of extremely accepting girls!

Read my article in the hodgepodge area of the article section on sharing your thrill of cross dressing with others. This may give you an idea or two on how to expand your thrill with so many others!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thank you so much for your reply, Julie, and the majority of cross dressers out there are in the same situation you’re in! I was there for many many years with my wife. Happy to be totally out of the closet and I don’t have to hide Scarlett’s things anymore!

Julie, before you have “The Talk” again with your wife, please read my article in the article section under the hodgepodge area and it’s entitled, “Scarlett On Having “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO!”

The article might help get you the acceptance you need from your wife in regards to your thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Mallory, my wife is kinda like yours only now she’s very accepting of my thrill of cross dressing but doesn’t want to see Scarlett while in her presence and doesn’t want to look at photos of Scarlett either! I think she’s a bit jealous of Scarlett quite frankly.

At least I can store most all of Scarlett’s things here at our new home and I don’t have to keep anything hidden out of sight from her. She knows the thrill of cross dressing makes me happy!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks Nicole and I hope your lucky enough to have her acceptance of your thrill of cross dressing!

Please take time to read the article I wrote on sharing your thrill of cross dressing with others. I think it’s in the hodgepodge section of the ariticle area. You might find a comfortable way to share your thrill of cross dressing with so many more accepting folks!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

That’s super Celeste and you’re darn lucky to have the support of your wife. It took me many years to get to that point of acceptance with my wife.

Thanks for your reply, Celeste!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Celeste Jo
      Participant
      Registered On: April 26, 2020
      Replies: 34

Right now just my wife who is supportive

Nicole Elise
      Participant
      Registered On: April 23, 2020

As of now, only my wife!

Mallory Harris
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2019

This is a great topic, I have told an aunt, female cousin, & a couple of girlfriends that I have. My knows but don’t want to talk about it, see it etc. just as everyone else, this COVID has prevented me from wearing the clothing that I would like to wear.
      everyone that knows is very supportive other then the wife.

Julie Page
      Participant
      Registered On: April 25, 2020

Soooo… Funny I came across your post today. This has been a big issue for me lately. My mother, wife and older son know. I  have been dressing since I was about 12 years old and now I will be 54 next month. My wife and I have been married for 20yrs and I told her that I’m a cross dresser several years before we got married, but she has never been able to accept it. She sees my suitcases and knows whats in them, it just upsets her if I don’t put them out of site. It’s somewhat of a forbidden topic in our house. Within the last 5 or 6 years, Julie (Fem Me) has become a much bigger part me. The COVID restrictions have been a nightmare since my wife and two boys can’t leave the house. I used to work at home a couple days a week and would work as Julie once everyone left. I miss her. I’m currently wearing a bra, panties and thigh highs under my clothes just to scratch that itch. It’s come to a point that once the quarantine is over I’m going to have to have another talk with her. I don’t want a divorce, but I need to be happy. I’m hopping we could come to some agreement. Maybe a hotel a couple times a month? I don’t know, I’m still working it out.

– Julie

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Hi there from Australia I’m 32 Have been wearing Panties bras lingerie since 5yrs of age. When I did I truly felt like the girl I knew I was. Since then I dressed up with make ect, and mostly I wear lingerie and stuff. It’s something that nobody knows about me at all. It’s been hard going through life I’ve suffered depression at times. But I’m at a point where I want to Become the Girl I deeply am. I don’t know any cross dressers ect, and want to talk to people who understand everything I feel and what it’s like being who we are. I just want to become and live life who I really am and be happy. It feels great just to type all I have I’m sick of secrets lies and hiding who i truly am.

Genivieve Bujold
      Participant
      Registered On: April 13, 2017
      Replies: 41

Who knows I cross dress? The girls at the Lane Bryant store where I shop, the girls at Sephora and Ulta where I buy make up and several other T-girl friends.

Scarlett398
      Participant

I’m sure he has seen stranger things as well. Those UPS drivers have to drop packages off at every home in American and I bet the see something out of the ordinary every single week!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks Tiff for giving such a sweet response to another girl’s response to my question!

Love you girl friend and haven’t seen much of you lately! I miss you girl friend!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Bethany and thanks for your answer to my question and that sounds like a very small group who knows. Don’t worry about the neighbors knowing. As you can see from my photos, I’m out on my front porch on numerous occassions at a variety of different times. At may age and my ability to be extremely passable, I doubt the neighbors would even know it was me if they drove by while I was out on the front porch taking a few photos of myself. Look up my article somewhere in the Article section where my article entitled something like, “Scarlett On Sharing Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others”. It might give you ideas on how to get out and spread the word without getting rejected or treated badly by others while sharing your little secret with them!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Bethany Delaney
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2019
      Replies: 122

I got totally busted by a ups driver last week. Was a Lousy day outside was working in my shop fully dressed made up wig etc. and he looked in the window straight at me. I waved thanks and he dropped the package at the door and carried on about his business. I’m sure he’s seen stranger

Tiff Any
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 820

Hi Andrea , I’m with Scarlett’s WOW, I guess the upside is you only had to do it once – but you certainly did it properly 😟😟.

I hope reactions have been supporting 🤞💐💐

Scarlett398
      Participant

WOW, Andrea! Well, I must says that’s one of the most entertaining responses I’ve ever had in response to this question! You just layed it all out there girl friend and I’m sure all of the other girls who read your answer will be just as entertained as I was with your answer to my question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Andrea Silvers
      Participant
      Registered On: April 14, 2020

My family, friends and everybody in my village now know about after a video that I created when I was feeling horny somehow ended up everywhere.

I was sitting without a top on showing off my new white sports bra. I had my false breasts in and was having a drink of milk when I looked at the camera and said that I would prefer a drink of semen.

End result, not only does everybody know I’m a Crossdresser they also know I’m gay!

Just thought I would share that with everybody

Andrea

XXX

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thank you Samantha for your reply to my question! That sounds like a sweet little couple who knows your secret thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Samantha Beth
      Participant
      Registered On: March 31, 2020
      Replies: 11

Only me and a sweet Texas girl, Suzanne.  We talk about wardrobes, and other girly things.

Bethany Delaney
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2019
      Replies: 122

My ex who hated that I dressed her late mother who she told and the people here   I’d love to have accepting friends but afraid to come out beyond here but I  may have been caught or seen by neighbors etc but nobody has ever said anything

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks Erin for sending in your reply to my question. That sounds like nice small group and seemed like all were supportive.

XOXOXO Scarlett

Erin Davis
      Participant
      Registered On: April 7, 2020

Hi,   For me it’s a very small number too, 5 people know and I suspect about 5 or 6 suspect.

Scarlett398
      Participant

WOW, Olivia, I think that’s the most cerebral response I’ve ever received in a reply to my question! Well done girl friend!

You sound like me – not afraid to share my thrill of cross dressing with just about anyone!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 1449

For me its an ever increasing circle and it feels so good!

Using the confidence that comes from self acceptance, this site and its members,  and those people who have let me know through their actions that I’m accepted and supported because of the inner person I am rather than what I choose to wear, I continue to introduce to those who already knew the single dimension man the 3D me. It provides more honesty, reduces the risk of slip ups,  awkward discovery, and takes leverage away from those who might choose to use the knowledge against me.

In just the last week it has been not less than ten people with a huge one being my father in law who blew me away with his positive responses.

Girls, continue moving forward at whatever pace works best for you to help your inner beauty shine through to the outside world.

Olivia

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Scarlett398
      Participant

Lisaff, sounds like a nice little accepting crew which is just super! Thanks for your answer!

XOXOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hey Girl Friend, I was deep deep in that very same closet for a ton of years. So glad I’m out and will never have to go back in ever again! Don’t have to hide any of Scarlett’s things which are located in three closets here in our dream home and a huge temperature controlled storage unit across town!

Hang in there! Just enjoy your thrill of cross dressing in private for as long as you have to!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Karla Mendez
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2018

Nobody

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

My wife  and 2 of her female friends and our DIL who is staying with us while our son is on a military tour…of course my wife accepts well and our DIL who doesn’t see me dressed that often and wifes friends accept. One of her friends husband is a panty wearer so I guess it’s more informational to her. Lol.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Super Alexis! Keep exploring your feminine side and start possbly building up your own femme wardrobe! XOXOX Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Dala! That sounds like a really great group to share your thrill of cross dressing with and it sounds like a super setup for the girls at the CD place where you can have a locker in the back and be able to dress up and leave from there! That’s super Dala! XOXOXO Scarlett

Kelly Ann
      Participant
      Registered On: February 24, 2020
      Replies: 84

Thanks sandy scarlett and lisa💋

Dala Carlian
      Participant
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Replies: 74

Currently for myself, my wife, a dear female friend from high school, my wife’s friend(she needed someone to talk to after I told her), and all of the ladies here(sorta since I haven’t shown my face here). I think a lady at Kohls suspected when I made a purchase of panties all alone. OH! I nearly forgot AhJae, owner of Sweet Forbidden in San Jose, CA. It’s a little shop that caters to us…Her hubby is a CD and she helps girls find their way so to speak. She also does make overs, and has a little social club in the back of the shop where you can rent a locker, come in and dress in private, and hang out with the other girls.

Alexis Tresse
      Participant
      Registered On: March 27, 2020
      Replies: 72

Only the counselor (real girl) assigned to me when my wife died of cancer earlier this year. After my wife died I ordered a long wig as a toy and and first tried cross-dressing in her clothes thinking that CD would accessorize the wig. My CD produced a pleasant response, which I now think is hormonal.  You can read more about this on my profile.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Kira and that would be cross dressers like me! I’m not in it for the sex either! Although I would love to have sex with my redheaded wife while I was dressed as Scarlett! Or even just go out on a one on one girl date with her and with me dressed as Scarlett!

But neither will ever happen and will have to remain a fantasy of mine forever! She much prefers me to be in “Handsome Husband” mode and won’t allow me to be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence which it about the only limit she places on me. She also doesn’t like to look at my photos of Scarlett either!

That’s it for now and thanks for sending in your response to my question!

And the great news is the fact that you won’t be totally lonely as long as you’re a member of the best cross dressing site in the world which is this one – Crossdresser Heaven!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Lisa Fox
      Participant
      Registered On: March 24, 2020
      Replies: 36

I have left so many unintentional clues over the years.

When my kids were high school/college age, I didn’t realize it but I must have left a clip on hoop earing out on a table in our finished basement.  My sons friends were over one day and they must have been messing around with it as I found it in the backyard on our patio furniture after they left.  I was mortified.

A similar time, he found a feather boa in a suitcase he wanted to borrow.

My wife has found garments mixed in with my laundry from business trips as well as in my dresser.  There used to be questions, but now she just asks, “Is this yours or mine?”

Hugs,

Lisa

Scarlett398
      Participant

Lisa, years ago it got to a point where I would drag so many articles of clothing out for a photo shoot I would seem to leave something out draped over a chair and simply overlook it while trying to scramble around and put everything away before my sexy redhead would return from work. After a while, she knew what was going on and would simply fold the dress or mini skirt up and leave it on top of the bed in our extra bedroom with nothing said about it! I did the very best I could getting what I thought was everything I took out put back away and out of sight. It was nice to know she finally got to a point of acceptance where she would politely just fold things up and leaven them on that bed for me to put away!

My wife’s level of acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing. About the only limit I have placed on my now is just to not be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence which is just fine with me!

Sincerly, Scarlett

Kira
      Participant
      Registered On: December 27, 2017

My wife knows, but we never talk about it.  I have one crossdresser friend in another state, who I discuss things with but she lives in another state.  From the most part, I am terribly lonely and trying to figure how to I meet other crossdressers who, like me, do not indulge in it for sex but to express their femininity.

Kelly Ann
      Participant
      Registered On: February 24, 2020
      Replies: 84

Only the wife you scarlett and all the lovley girls on CDH💜

Lisa Fox
      Participant
      Replies: 36

I love this question!  While I have only told my wife and have interacted with a few specialty transformation specialists…I have often wondered how many people know?  My sister-in-law once brought up transvestism in conversation and said men only do this because they like the feel of the clothing. Ha! And she was a psych major in college. I told my wife when we were dating in college…did she tell her sister? I have always been afraid to ask.  Have I left clues around for others? I don’t know.

Jillian Smithwick
      Participant

This is my second reply. My beautiful wife knows that I am a cross dresser. I am glad she knows, especially now with this virus thing. We talk about these things now more than we used to. I know that she loves me for who I am.

Scarlett398
      Participant

Seraphina, you’re gonna love this site! It’s the best cross dressing site on the planet!

XOXO Scarlett

Seren
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Replies: 395

New here too. After coming out to my wife <2 weeks ago, I thought I’d better do some research (for both of us) and found this wonderful place!

S 💚 x

…and yesterday I told my psychotherapist…

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Dawn, that sounds like a super selection of more than supportive people who make up the entire crew who knows about your thrill of cross dressing! An interesting group of people as well. I must say I’ve never had a guy buy me nylons or girl’s clothing before. I know that will be something that will never happen in my cross dressing life. I pick out and purchase almost every bit of Scarlett’s things. However, every time my wife and I end up in H&M in the mall, she always finds about 4 sexy things for Scarlett to wear which almost floors me when she does that. As a matter of fact, that shear black top which has a black camisole underneath it in this photo was picked out for Scarlett by my sexy redhead the last time we were both in H&M together. They always have sexy stuff in there at very reasonable prices!

Dawn, thanks so very much for sharing your answer with me!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Dawn Stevens
      Participant
      Registered On: March 22, 2020

Right now I have a SMALL circle of only friends who support, and fortunately all don’t just accept but encourage and ENJOY my dressing, including my super best mature girl friend (the first person to actually dress me when I had suppressed it for years); my best Millennial girl friend (my Girl with the Dragon Tattoo); and my sweet spiritual supporters and friends J and J… the second J has not only supported, but actually went out to buy me nylons, make-up, lipstick, and gloves for one of my birthdays… and he’s a guy!  He also is a masseuse who has rubbed my back and… we won’t go there…! (he has an open marriage with the first J).  Also there is my long time best buddy, who has seen — and enjoyed me — in nylons a number of times.

So I do feel lucky!

Scarlett398
      Participant

Now that’s a great answer Chrissy! I like the cute guy at the beach! Super you have a very supportive wife. You’re in a distinct minory there. I had to stay deep in the closet and keep everything hidden for years and years. Now, my sexy redheaded wife will pick out a very sexy top, skirt, or dress for me at H&M at the mall! I never ever saw that level of acceptance every happening with my sexy redhead. I’ve been picking out her clothes for over 20 years. The call here Mrs. Fashionista at work and all of her 65 employees are well aware it’s her husband here who picks out all of her clothes, footwear, accessories, and makeup! Not by my choice but by her’s! That’s why you can’t tell her three closests from mine! The only thing different in my closet are the size of our footwear! She wears an 8.5 and I wear an 11!

Chrissy, thanks for your reply! XOXO Scarlett

ChrissyBee
      Participant
      Registered On: August 16, 2018
      Replies: 14

My beautiful, fully accepting Wife, Two Ex Wife’s, a Nephew, a friend and  a cute guy at the beach!

Scarlett398
      Participant

Super, Kate! Can’t wait to see your first photos! XOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 32

Scarlett. Pictures soon. Want to get a little sun . First photos are important. Thinking what look I want to share. We shall see!

kisses

kate

Scarlett398
      Participant

Thanks Kate! My smile gets the most amount of compliments of any of my physical attributes! The legs come in at #2.

Can’t wait to see you start posting photos, Kate!

XOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Scarlett. It brought all of us together. I think, nope, I know, you pull it off. Can see it in your smile. So, since that phone debacle I’ve tried different wigs and I realized that I can look kind of cute…👗.

Catch up girl

Kate

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Samantha! And thanks for telling me I’m beautiful! And it is super to have a site like this isn’t it. The girls here are full of support and encouragement and in my own humble opinion, I think it’s by far the best cross dressing site in the world!

About the passable thing! If you don’t think you can pull off being passable, don’t get all kinds of upset or depressed because you are in a huge majority. Somewhere in cross dresser land, the odds of a male cross dressing becoming 100% passable out in public may be less than 1 percent. I, based on the hundreds of thousands of compliments and comments happen to be in that 1 percent category.

However, 90 percent of being to pull off 100 percent passable is all on the genes you or I inherited from our parents. I just got lucky in the body, face, skin, hair, and shape department because of the physical attributes my late father and mother were blessed with!

I happen to look really handsome while in what my sexy redheaded wife calls “Handsome Husband” mode. Then, when it’s time to get my girl on, I happen to be able to pull off that 100% passable girl who’s cute, pretty, classy, and sexy in “Scarlett Mode”. Hey, I just got damn lucky. However, I maintain my looks at my age and earlier ages as well by exercising, never taking drugs, I don’t like the taste of alcohol, I’m allergic to tobacco, and I don’t like the taste of bread or pasta or anything high carbed! Some of those things are luck and some are personal preference.

I’m not a hairy male and the hair I do have on my body is lightly colored and it’s not thick hair on the body either. It’s like fine female hair and that was lucky genes.

However, Samantha, please don’t even think about stopping your thrill of cross dressing because you feel like you’ll never be part of that 1 percent 100 percent passable as a girl cross dressers! Keep putting on those wonderful clothes that feel so sexy against your skin and try and improve your cross dressing skills by studying through Google which takes you to YouTube videos that show you how to apply ever type of makeup ever invented with every type of makeup brush ever invented. That’s how I learned my makeup skills! I’ve never had a professional makeover in my life and I’ve never had a woman help me pick out my clothes.

Well, Samantha, I’ve gotta run! Thanks for sending in your response and it was quite entertaining!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Kate, doesn’t technology such sometimes! Actually most of the time!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Well Scarlet, I will tell you who doesn’t know I’m a cross dresser  – MY PHONE. Today I donned a wig and new, more colorful glasses, for the first time as I sat about AND my phone’s facial recognition did not recognize me! First I thought it was the site, etc. But, NOOO, it was, ME. I walked over to the mirror and there was Kate. Bespectacled Kate, but Kate nonetheless! Loved it.

Kate I Am!

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Seraphina! Thanks for joining this wonderful site. The girls on here are full of support and encouragement. It’s the best cross dressing site in the world and I was a member of the worst in the world for three years. That site will remain nameless in this note.

I hope the coming out to your wife went well. Usually, that’s not the case!

If you have any questions about navigating this site or photo posting, please feel free to send me a private message (PM) and I’ll help you however I can. The girls seem to really love my photos and my personality and I love the complimentary notes they send to me with every photo post I put up!

You can have some fun in our chat room as well. You can learn a lot or just go in there and have fun!

So glad to have you as one of our members!

If you have some time on your hands, I’m both a writer and an editor in our Article Section. If you want to read some of my informative articles on the subject of cross dressing, they are very popular and can be found by clicking on “Articles” at the top right of each page here at this site and then by going down to the “Hodgepodge” section. My articles seem to be extremely popular with the girls and if you ever want to write an article, I’m a really good editor as well and every article has to be edited before assigned a publishing date.

Enjoy your membership on this site and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message and I’ll answer any questions you may have about our thrill of cross dressing or this site!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Well girl friend, ya got lucky! Kym, most wives are not accepting at all of our cross dressing. Especially when they find out for the very first time!

I had to stay deep in the closet for years and years before she came home unexpectedly two hours early unannounced from work and caught me in full up Scarlett mode! It totally freaked her out and that was probably about 7 years ago.

However, the sexy redhead is totally on board with it now and when we shop together, I can now pick out clothes, footwear, and accessories for her and for Scarlett at the same time. I never thought that would come to fruition!

She does have her limitations. One is that I’m not to be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence and the other is the fact that her coworkers or friends are not to find out about my thrill of cross dressing. Both limitations are just fine with me.

At least now, I never have to hide anything or keep anything a secret which has relieved a ton of stress over the years!

That’s it for now Kym and thanks for writing your reply to my question!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Participant

Hi Randi! So happy to hear all of those close and extended family members of yours were so very accepting of your cross dressing. It is so nice and takes a lot of stress and guilt away when especially family members are accepting of that fact.

I couldn’t do there with my family members. Things would be to dicey for me there. It’s so much easier for me to share with others outside of my close or extended family members. So I share my photos with most of the girls in the places where I shop for Scarlett most of the time. They are all so very accepting and practically beg me to bring back the very next set of Scarlett photos as soon as the next photo shoot is over.

My sexy redheaded wife is the only one in any part of our family members who knows about Scarlett and she wasn’t accepting at all for many many  years. Now she’s totally on board with it and even picks out sexy tops or dresses for Scarlett when we are out shopping together! However, she doesn’t allow me to be Scarlett while in her presence which is fine with me. I think she’s a little jealous of Scarlett but that’s just between you and me!

Thanks for sending in your reply to my question, Randi!

Sincerely, Scarlett

RandiL
      Participant
      Registered On: July 24, 2018
      Replies: 7

After I came out to my wife about 4 years ago, she needed support so I told her she could tell anybody she needed to. Ok so after her sisters, friends, etc. I was pretty much outed. I told my mother and siblings and got acceptance from them all (“Whatever you want, it’s fine with us”).  Then we mutually told my extended family of cousins, about 50 people in all via a Christmas letter. Again acceptance, and one lesbian relative came out to me as a result. A few people at work, and with my lengthening hair and feminine workout clothes (I change in the locker room at work) that’s probably not much of a secret either. No negative reactions at all. I encourage anyone to come out if you can. It’s liberating to get past the secrets.

Seren
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Replies: 395

New here too. After coming out to my wife <2 weeks ago, I thought I’d better do some research (for both of us) and found this wonderful place!

S 💚 x

Kym Styles
      Participant
      Registered On: March 4, 2020

Hi Scarlet

I only showed Kym to my wife around three weeks ago she has been totally supporting to the point she takes me out buying clothes any thing l want . So l thought l would so some trust in her and tell her it was ok to tell her best friend, so she could have someone to talk to if she was feeling overwhelmed . Then l got some more courage and said you can tell our therapist that worked out good to . Thats as much courage l have at this point  .