- July 2, 2018 at 8:23 am #105842Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi there girls, I’m Scarlett and I’m on my first week of being on this lovely CD site. So far, I absolutely love Crossdresser Heaven!
My question is how many people know right now that you are a cross dresser?
For me, it’s a very limited number of folks. My wife, the girl who’s been cutting my hair for years, the ladies at the customer service desk on the second floor of our nearest JC Penney store where I pick up most of my sexy heels, booties, and boots that I order on line at JC Penney.com, and of course now, you girls now on this super cross dressing site! XOXO Scarlett
Total of 143 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 5, 2020 at 3:11 pm #371074Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Oriana, thank you for your response to my question.
I guess you can tell by my photos, I like sexy clothes too!
Please read my article in the Article section entitled “Sharing Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. You can find the article by clicking on the word “Articles” to the top right of any page on here. Then by tabbing down to the “Hodgepodge” section and clicking on it. In that section is where you’ll find this article of mine and it may give you some ideas on how to spread the news with others the safe way without having to deal with immediate or extended family members. Anytime family members who’ve known you for many years find out about your thrill of cross dressing, it’s usually a real shocker for them.
About 4 months ago was the very first time I shared the secret with someone in our family circle besides my wife and that was my younger sister who’s 4 years younger than me. I called her on the phone and told her I wanted to send her an email on something I’ve kept a secret from her for many decades. She was real curious and wanted to hear it over the phone. I agreed to send her the entire story over a long email. So that’s what I did and I covered things from day one up to the date I sent her an email and I attached 20 of Scarlett’s greatest hits photos!
That was 4 months ago and haven’t gotten a phone call or email back from her since so I suspect she’s written me off as a family member now! This is why I suggest in my article you only share this information with your wife or SO and no one else in the family because family news travels fast and the reaction is usually not that good with family members who have known you for a long long time.
There’s also one of my article entitled, “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO”. That one is another one of my most popular articles in the “Hodgpodge” section and you might want to check that one out as well.
Thanks again for your response Oriana and have a super rest of the week!
- August 5, 2020 at 2:15 pm #371062Oriana BelindaParticipantRegistered On: March 20, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 6Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
Hi Scarlett. Glad to know you… virtually!
Right now, only two people know that I’m a crossdresser. A guy who is a friend of mine since the mid-eighties and a lady who is a friend of my mom. The guy knows because I sent a photo of me wearing a babydoll in bed.
The lady knows because I told her to come to my house to show her something interesting. She was so kind and receptive to know about my crossdressing… and she hugged me. We broke into tears. She told me that she could never imagine that I was wearing female clothing. I showed myself wearing a minidress and high heels and a long hair wig. She was astonished!
I’m a fifty-something person and I’m thin. When I wear dresses, high heels, pantyhose and wigs I look a little younger. And I love sexy clothes!
- August 3, 2020 at 8:01 am #370071Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Rachel, all I can tell you is just enjoy the thrill of cross dressing whenever you have the time and privacy to do so!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 2, 2020 at 11:31 pm #369983Rachel WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 149Has thanked: 294 timesBeen thanked: 331 times
Hi Scarlett, I’m Rachel. Very few know both my drab & fab personas. I have a lady friend that loves my dressing, my makeover artist knows I dress. As much as I would love to dress 24/7, I’ll take whatever girl time I get.
- August 2, 2020 at 10:19 pm #369969ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Janice, don’t feel bad about that because there are so many girls on this site who are still so deep in the closet who may never get out of that thing.
I was there for decades! Not anymore though and I have no plans ever of going back into that closet it took decades to get out of!
Hang in there girlfriend! XOXOXO Scarlett
- August 2, 2020 at 4:06 pm #369874
- August 1, 2020 at 9:18 am #369451ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Brianna, please don’t be overly concerned about passing as a girl when cross dressing! Way less than 1 percent of all the cross dressers in the world are 100 percent passable as a girl while out in public.
Your in a very distinct majority so don’t lose any sleep about passing. Just enjoy your thrill of cross dressing and the feeling of those feminine clothing items up against your skin!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 1, 2020 at 7:39 am #369423Brianna DayParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
- July 28, 2020 at 10:28 am #368287
- July 28, 2020 at 3:49 am #368135Wendy MeParticipantRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
- July 22, 2020 at 3:46 pm #366614ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
That’s OK on the passable look thing Philma! You’re in a vast majority with that one. Way less than 1% of all cross dressers would qualify for being 100% passable as a girl/lady/woman while out in public.
I just happen to be blessed with the perfect genes inherited from my late mom and dad to be in that very small minority of that less than 1% passable girls out there. Plus, I’ve been trying to perfect this what I would call art form for many many years and I finally think I have it down pat after so many years of practice and trial and error!
Whatever you do, Philma, don’t get hung up on the passable thing! Just enjoy the feel of wearinng feminine clothing! It’s an absolute wonderful feeling to get my girl on or for anyone of us to get our girl on for that matter!
- July 22, 2020 at 12:11 pm #366554Philma BiersteinParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 96Has thanked: 1177 timesBeen thanked: 544 times
- July 21, 2020 at 9:32 am #366235ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi there Mollylynn. Oh Girl Friend, that note above is three years old when I first joined CDH.
I’m an old pro now! Just check out my photos.
And there are tons of folks in town who know about Scarlett. Some of them get upset if I don’t show up with at least 20 or more of my latest photos.
The girls at Sephora, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Plato’s Closet, the Ross stores, the Burlington store, H&M, Charlotte Russe, Dillard’s, Bealls, Bealls Outlet stores, and on line off Amazon is where I buy all of my heels and boots and ankle booties now!
The only thing I get a JC Penney’s now is my Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs or pantie hose. Jet black and Little Color are my two favorite colors. Penney’s in Pensacola always had the best selection of my Silk Reflection hose. Many of my Liz Claiborne knee high boots and suede ankle booties came from on line at jcpenney.com. Some Diba heels of all colors as well.
Mollylynn, check out my public photos, I have one the top cross dressing wardrobes in the world. I’m very blessed with the amount of decretionary income I have to spend on Scarlett. It’s almost unlimited.
I’m also a writer and editor in the Article Section. I won Senior Editor of the Year for 2019 and I plan on taking home that title again for 2020!
If you want to read some really entertaining yet very instructional articles on the art of cross dressing or have “The Talk” with your wife or SO, just click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” area and click on it and that’s where you’ll find 8 of my 9 published articles. You’ll see based on the numbers and responses attached to the articles, they are some of the most popular articles on the site! And fun to read too!
Anyway, Mollylynn, enough about me! Welcome to our site and you’re gonna love it here because it’s the best crossdressing site in the world! The founder, Vanessa Law, and my managing editor, Brina MacTavish are fabulous to work for and work with!
Now tell me about you! How long have you been cross dressing, is your wife or SO accepting within certain limits? What do you do for a living! What are your favorite hobbies? And how would you describe the femme clothing you wear most of the time? You can see from my photos, the only thing I’m not into are ballgowns and wedding dresses – just way too boring for me and besides, every time I post a photo where I’m covering up my legs with anything, the girls get upset!
That’s it for now and looking to hear from you soon!
- July 21, 2020 at 6:47 am #366189Mollylynn WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Welcome, Scarlett, I’m sure you’re happy joining this group. I felt a moment of sadness when you mentioned shopping for all your girly needs at JC Penney. You do know they just filed for bankruptcy, don’t you? Your particular store may be having close-out sales now. There is a certain degree of anonimity buying at a large department store and I know, from years of experience, that it feels safer as you can keep making references to the sales person like, “Oh, I know my wife will love this.”
But I will urge you to find a smaller shop that sells items you like. Phone first to ask if they accept crossdresser clientelle. If they do, pick a time they are not crowded, go in, introduce yourself as a crossdresser and watch their reaction. If it is like my experience, they will welcome you with open arms.
A sale is a sale, to them and they are usually tickled to help us part time women. Ask if you may use the dressing room. One of the shops that I go to denys that, but quickly told me to bring it back within two weeks and it will be exchanged with no problem.
- July 17, 2020 at 9:01 am #365005ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hey TJ Laber-Tea, we’ve gotta come up with a femme name for you. And thanks for loving mine. It’s a perfect fit for me because my real last name is O’Hara believe it or not. And Scarlett O’Hara from Gone With the Wind and I have about the same looks and personality as well!
TJ Laber-Tea sounds like something you would pick up at the grocery store! How about something short and sexy and sweet like the name I would have chosen if I didn’t go with Scarlett and that’s Jillian or Jill – either one would be a super pick!
Let me know what you think of my suggested femme name for you!
- July 16, 2020 at 10:53 pm #364908ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thanks Josline for your response to my question. Hey, if you get a few spare moments, I would love for you to click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and read my article entitled something like, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. It might inspire you to share your thrill with someone outside your family which my find your thrill of cross dressing rather interesting.
I have girls who work in stores who won’t even let me in unless I’m coming with the latest photos of Scarlett in either 8×10 prints or on my IPad! And when I bring some new ones in, they’ll always call a few other girls in the store and let them know Scarlett’s here with her new pictures. Ya gotta see this bunch!
- July 16, 2020 at 10:45 pm #364906ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Me too girl friend. I let my younger sister finally know about my entire thrill of cross dressing going back to when I was a 9 year old boy. I went through the entire email with her and even provided her 20 of Scarlett’s greatest hits photos!
I haven’t received a phone call, email, or even a smoke signal back from her since. She must be really embarrassed about her four year older brother being her pretty four year old pretty sister as well! LOL
XOXOXO Scarlett…..Letting family members – immediate or extended family members who have known you almost your entire life just won’t get it and it may freak them completely out like I think it did my sister!
- July 14, 2020 at 12:22 pm #364056ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Becky and thanks for sending in a reply to my question.
Hopefully one day you’ll be able to share your secret of cross dressing with someone who will be totally accepting of that thrill of you wanting to wear femme clothing. And it does cause quite a thrill in all of us cross dressers. Most of us have been at it in some way or another since we were very young boys. If I had to guess, the average age most of us started would be from ages 7 to 9 years old.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 14, 2020 at 12:16 pm #364054ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi TJ, I can tell you that sharing your thrill of cross dressing with both immediate and extended family members is risky business. I’ve only shared it with two family members – my sexy redheaded wife and my youngest sister.
My youngest sister hasn’t talked to me since I laid the news on her.
With my wife, it took her many years to become fully understanding and fully acceptable of my thrill of cross dressing.
I didn’t have “The Talk” with her until 3 years ago and she didn’t come totally on board with it until about a year ago. But having “The Talk” helped open up an important line of communication with her about it. She’s all in and to understand why, TJ, you may want to go to the Hodgepodge area of the Article section and read my article I wrote entitled “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO”.
The article has quite a few great tips in it on how to handle that awkward and uncomforatble conversation.
Good luck with sharing your news with others. I wrote an article about that as well!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 15, 2020 at 4:02 am #364262TJ Laber-TeaParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 58Has thanked: 438 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
Many thanks for the advice Scarlett, I have given it some consideration and I am going to leave the discussion with my daughter for the time being. At present I mostly only wear a bit of make-up and do my nails, oh and wear more ‘girly’ shorts or tees. My youngest daughter is 5 and lives we my wife and I, so I am keeping things low key around her. Patience is the key right now I feel 🙂
But i am mindful that my excitement, is clouding my judgement.
- July 14, 2020 at 10:58 am #364022Rebecca CullenParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 28Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
I’m quite sure no one knows for definite but one thing I do remember is I was helping a female friend move some things and pretty sure she seen my pink thong when I bent over 🤷🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤭.
I felt a rush of panic and dread.
Neither of us said anything but I’m sure she seen it and I’m sure she knows I know she did. Nothing has ever been said though. Xxx
- July 14, 2020 at 9:05 am #363978ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 58Has thanked: 438 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
Hi Scarlett (love the name btw), only my wife knows about me at the moment. I am considering telling my eldest daughter (16 in August), she lives with her Mum and without the lockdown I see her all the time and we are very close. She’ll probably just shrug and say and….or yeah I know, I’m not daft Dad 🤣🙈
But it does worry me a little that it might freak her out :-/
- July 12, 2020 at 9:33 pm #363473ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Me neither Stephenie! Immediately family members who have known you a lifetime are the last ones to understand.
An unconditional loving wife is tough enough to understand a guy’s thrill of cross dressing.
After years and years and years of keeping it away from my younger sister who I thought would be a bit understanding, I finally sent her an email telling her the complete history of my cross dressing and even sent twenty Scarlett’s greatest photo hits. That was three months ago and I haven’t heard a word from her since. Apparently she’s disowned me but that’s OK with me.
I share my photos now with the ladies at the shops where I purchase most of Scarlett’s things, the girl who cuts my hair, and a couple of girls at the Ulta beauty shop. Those girls love Scarlett and love seeing the latest photos of Scarlett.
So just sharing the cross dressing with your wife and no one else is proabably the best way to go!
Thanks for sending in an answer to my question, Stephenie
- July 12, 2020 at 2:09 pm #363368Stephenie DerickParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- July 10, 2020 at 11:29 pm #362645ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thank you Tasha for sending in an answer to my question. So happy to hear your wife knows and she’s supportive. Sometimes that “supportive” part takes quite a while. It did with my wife anyway.
I finally came out to the only one on my side of the family who I thought would be rather accepting of my thrill of cross dressing and that was to my younger sister.
I told her in an email the entire history of when and how I got started as little boy about 9 years old – she would have been about 5 back then – right on up until what’s going on with my cross dressing today. I also sent her photos of Scarlett’s top twenty photo hits which are quite impressive. That was three months ago and I haven’t gotten a phone call or email back from her so I’m assuming by now she’s not the accepting type of cross dressers.
It’s always really dicey when sharing that secret with family member who have known you as a sports jock and later a coach for years and years. It was probably a real shocker to her. She’s very religous as well and that might have something to do with the apparent disapproval of my cross dressing.
However, my wife has known for many years and just over the past three years has come totally on board with it with just a couple of easy to meet restrictions.
There are a pile of people in the shops where I purchase most of Scarlett’s femme items. The girl who cuts my hair at Sports Clips knows and always wants to see the latest photos of Scarlett right after she cuts my hair! My psychiatrist knows and I kept it a secret from him for 27 years! When I finally got the guts up to tell him, he was totally OK with all of it!
There are also girls at Sephora and Ulta who know about Scarlett and have seen photos of her as well.
And that’s pretty much it for now.
Good luck, Tasha, with your future sharing of the news with others.
- July 10, 2020 at 8:27 am #362434Tasha NargeyboltParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- July 5, 2020 at 10:42 am #360896ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Stevie, Scarlett here again!
Stevie, I’ve actually had better luck sharing thrill of cross dressing with showing my photos by use of my IPad or my also displaying 8×10 print photos of Scarlett with people who are not close to me who I’m in contact on a regular basis during my shopping excursions. Every girl or guy who’s working the the shoe department or customer service department of all of the stores I shop in in Penscola Florida are very accepting and encouraging of my thrill of cross dressing. I’ve found it not to be that way with close friends for relatives who have known you for long periods of time from immediate family members to extended family members so I try not to share that side of my life with them. It’s easier that way – at least for me it is!
Most of my family members on both sides of my family know me as a sports jock, a coach, a sports photographer, or someone just way different from that as a cross dresser. As a result, they would freak the f*ck out if they found out there uncle, brother in law, brother, or long term friend was into dressing up as pretty girl. And it’s like that with so many other cross dressers as well.
However, if it’s a wife or SO you’re talking about, it’s a different story and you know if you are deep in the closet with someone that close to you, sooner or later you’re gonna have to awkwardly spill the beans and come out of the closet and have “The Talk” with them of which I’ve written a beautiful article on in the Ariticle section under the Hodgepodge area of articles. You may have already read the article, Stevie, but it’s got some great tips on how to lay the news on a wife or SO but it’s still gonna be uncomfortable and awkward no matter how you cover the subject of your thrill of cross dressing with them!
I’ll leave it there for now! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! I know we did but our Corgi dogs did not! They freaked out from the time they heard the very first firecracker until the last bomb went off. Most dogs can’t stand fireworks and Sully and Scarlett are no exception to that rule!
Love ya! XOXOXO Scarlett
- July 5, 2020 at 4:18 am #360833Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 316Has thanked: 1051 timesBeen thanked: 1344 times
Well strangers may know, but it’s the important people that matter.
My ex SO now knows…. and, well, it was more a case of ” I knew it!, I knew it! “. No positive or negative comments, just ….. ” I knew it “. Was hoping for more of a feedback, actually. 🙁
- July 4, 2020 at 3:53 pm #360725ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
- July 4, 2020 at 2:47 am #360542josline rayanParticipantRegistered On: December 24, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
- July 3, 2020 at 3:24 pm #360422ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Wow Mollylynn! That’s the biggest crowd of knowers reported to date!
That’s fantastic Girl Friend! Don’t ya love it when we can share our thrill of cross dressing with as many people as we can!
Good for you and keep spreading the news!
My circle of knowers has grown exponentially in the last three years. It’s not quite as large as your group, but it’s getting there!
I’m with you, at this point in my life, I really don’t care who knows!
As you can see by some of my latest photos, I’m doing those right out in the open on my front porch while cars of neighbors are driving right by the front of this palace!
Take care, Mollylynn and I absolutely loved your answer to my question. It’s been the very best answer submitted to date and as you can see, it’s probably been the most popular question submitted to date with a ton of thanks, likes, and responses sent in to the question!
- July 3, 2020 at 12:59 pm #360390Mollylynn WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 6Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Hi Scarlett, What a wonderful topic! I’ve been trying to get a total in my head since reading your post. Let’s see, my kids, my family doctor, the staff at Soma, the staff at Chico’s, the entire kitchen and wait staff at my fav restaurant, all the members of my church, the usual attendees of Transcentral PA, a regional support group, and about half the people in my block. Well over a hundred fifty. One of the good things about mortality is that the nearer you get to the end, the less you worry about what people may think.
- July 2, 2020 at 3:00 pm #360087ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thanks Kayla for loving my photos since you’ve joined the most fabulous cross dressing site in the world.
I’ve been posting about four photos every other day trying to catch up what I missed out on during the Winter months!
Love ya Girl Friend! XOXOX Scarlett
- June 30, 2020 at 5:07 pm #359540ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Kayla, good luck on coming to your entire immediate family and I wish you all of the luck in the world with all in the family being totally accepting with your thrill of cross dressing.
I’ve been out of the closet for over 3 years however, my sexy redhead still prefers me as her “Handsome Husband” so as a result, I can’t be dressed as Scareltt while in her presence which in one of the very few restrictions she places on my cross dressing.
I no longer have to hide my Scarlett’s clothing, foot wear, accessories, and makeup. I can also dress up as many days during the week and do my photo shoots here at home because she’s still working her high profile job full time and I’ve retired from my high profile full time job. I dress up as Scarlett only a maximum of two days per week because that’s all my face can handle of putting on and taking off the makeup. Putting on the makeup is really not irritating at all. It’s removing the makeup with the Neutrogena Makeup Removal Towelets. That lipstick and eyemakeup – especially the eye liner and mascara removal takes time for my face to feel healty again!
Take care and have a great Fourth of July weekend!
- June 30, 2020 at 6:02 pm #359557Kelly WayneParticipantRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 35Has thanked: 579 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
I have admired you since I’ve been on CDH, you are beautiful and so well put together. It is wonderful to get to express our feminine side, but for me, I can’t seem to be able to do it nearly enough.
- June 30, 2020 at 4:03 pm #359520ParticipantRegistered On: April 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 35Has thanked: 579 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
As it stands this very moment, only my wife knows. I did start to breach the topic with my TG son last week. He was totally cool about it. I will be revealing it to my daughter soon and my youngest son who still lives at home (he’s still a minor). I am ready to be able to dress in my own home anytime I want, and feel the time is right to open that closet door and let Kayla free.
After crossdressing for over 40 years (to some extent), its time to be me as openly as I can. Now if only i can get my wife to agree to let me loose the facial hair, I can get a makeover…I can’t wait!
- June 30, 2020 at 6:46 am #359394ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
- June 28, 2020 at 5:12 pm #358745Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1203Has thanked: 1743 timesBeen thanked: 3211 times
My wife, the ladies at Ulta who do makeovers and hair, and a couple of the SAs at Kohl’s. Neither my wife nor I have any family except our kids and grandkids. and she won’t let me tell them. Wish I could share Bettylou with someone, though.
- June 28, 2020 at 3:45 pm #358724ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Me too Tammy and thanks for sending in your answer! Yeah, I’m like you, I keep the family out of Scarlett’s business!
Them knowing me as a sports jock and a coach for most of my entire life, they would totally freak out if their son in law or uncle or neices found out that I was a really pretty girl too!
- June 28, 2020 at 3:41 pm #358722ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
You’re hilarious Stevie! Hell, I’m not sure how many know now.
Well, lets see, there are at least 30,000 members on here who know and about 20 or more people where I live and most of them being sales ladies in the shops I frequent most in Pensacola, Florida. And my former phychiatrist knows and my hair cutter at Sports Clips and the entire staff there knows! I’ll tell you who doen’t know and will never know and that’s the entire side of my wife’s or my family! Not gonna go there! Would created too much uneasiness and drama!
Thanks for your short and sweet answer, Stevie!
- June 28, 2020 at 11:28 am #358672Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 316Has thanked: 1051 timesBeen thanked: 1344 times
- June 28, 2020 at 11:24 am #358670Tammy JosephParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
All of my ex girlfriends know. My former Dommes also know. My best friend and her wife knows as does my FWBs. Many of my friends in the BDSM community know. Most of my vanilla friends don’t nor do my family.
So I’m open with my crossdressing with those I feel comfortable with and know will be supportive.
- June 28, 2020 at 7:54 am #358617ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
- June 28, 2020 at 7:50 am #358615ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thanks, Jennifer, for sending in your answer to my question. Our hairdressers get to know everything about us! I think they know more intimate details about us than our spouses do!
I share about 30 photos of Scarlett with my hairdresser and the rest of the crew at Sports Clips.
She expects me to show up with my latest photos of Scarlett everytime I go in for a hair cut!
That’s shame about the relationship with your wife. She lets you dress with her but no intimacy! Not sure if I could live with that situation very long. I have to have my wife make love to me at least once a week or I start feeling unloved!
That outfit you have on right now sounds super sexy! Just keep dressing up if that makes you happy without the intimacy involved!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 28, 2020 at 7:20 am #358611Jennifer MiddletonParticipantRegistered On: November 27, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 1 time
Hope everyone is well. Right now you other ladies and a hairdresser that I have been to know about my dressing. My wife knows I like to wear girls things and we have actually had fun dressing together. But she has no idea, I think, of how far I have gone with this. Going out dressed etc. It has been a long time since we connected in any intimate way. I am even fully shaved and she does’t seem to notice or care. So I must be content to dress when I am alone, like now as I write this. I am wearing black undergarments, body shaping slip and a very pretty black floral print wrap dress, long blonde wig, makeup and some matching jewelry. I love the look. I am having a me day. Talk to you all later.
- June 27, 2020 at 10:54 am #358398Kathleen 60454ParticipantRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 182Has thanked: 1207 timesBeen thanked: 501 times
My SO, my ex wife, a former girlfriend, and two gay friends. Although my ex finally agreed to my dressing, bought me women’s clothing and other female things I never felt that she really approved of me dressing. Everyone elsde is and was totally supportive. Kathleen
- June 27, 2020 at 10:31 am #358386ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
That’s a super story, Kim, and it’s wonderful you have another male guy to share your cross dressing with and you’re in the process of trying to recruit him into our world of the thrill of cross dressing!
Wait till ya see some photos I just submitted for posting in the All Crossdressers Photo section just a few minutes ago. I hope they are up to see in less than a couple of hours. I think you’ll enjoy the pictures!
And Kim, you have a wonderful weekend too! XOXOXO Scarlett
- July 2, 2020 at 2:31 pm #360083Kim LakeParticipantRegistered On: February 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 256 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Thank you so much for responding to all your replies Scarlett. My aforementioned friend was someone who I used to go to clubs (or discos as they were then called) many moons ago. How ironic would it be if 45 years down the line we were contemplating dancing round our OWN handbags.
Love your lacy tops Scarlett – Sorry didn’t get round to counting the corgis.
Hugs Kim x
- June 26, 2020 at 6:11 pm #358199ParticipantRegistered On: February 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 256 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Well up until a couple of days ago only my friends (that’s all of you x) knew about my crossdressing.
I have a friend who lives a couple of hundred miles away and I chat to him on the phone for an hour or so a couple of times a month.
He always suggests that we chat on Whatsapp so I got one of my children to set it up but we’re both technophobes so despite all best intentions it never happened and we always finish up chatting on the phone.
So a couple of nights ago I’d been for a bike ride, had a bath, children had gone to bed early so I got ready for bed – nothing special – light grey yoga pants with baby pink hi leg knick’s, cobalt blue longline bra with lacy straps (not a good match!) with just a very thin spaghetti strap white cami vest as it was really hot.
I’m just about to get into bed and the phone rings. I instinctively answer it despite the different ringtone (ok – You know where this is going now) and yep – we’re on Whatsapp and he’s looking straight down the top that I’m hardly wearing. There’s a bit of a stunned silence then “Errm Paul (that’s me) what are you wearing?” So I explained to him and when he got over the shock even showed him the whole outfit including a glimpse of knickers showing above my jogging bottoms (unintentional of course?). I also explained to him that he called on me unexpectedly a couple of years ago and I was wearing a bra under a particularly clingy top and how did he not notice? Now despite this guy being the last person who you would consider to be accepting of this, he took it quite well and we had a nice chat about it. I even told him what size he would be in women’s clothing to which his main objection was that he could never go into a clothes shop and buy that sort of thing.
So it’s his birthday in a couple of weeks and I’m thinking that I may buy him a nice bralette (he’d probably hang himself trying to get a bra on) and a couple of pairs of knick’s. If he’s not comfortable with it we can pass it off as a joke but I’ll bet that he may be tempted to give them a try and who knows? We may soon have a “new lamb to the fold!”
Have a good weekend girls
- June 15, 2020 at 9:33 am #355070ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Kay, it’s Scarlett! That wife of your’s sounds like a real winner! You’re very lucky to have such an accepting wife – especially at your young age!
Many of us have to stay in the closet for several years before we even have the opportunity to have “The Talk” with our wives.
My wife is totally on board with just a few very acceptable limitations. 1) I can’t be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence, 2) I can’t let her coworkers or our mutual friends know about Scarlett, and 3) I can’t go out in public as Scarlett unless she’s away at one of her four quarterly conferences. Other than those exceptions, I can dress as Scarlett as much as I want. I can shop for Scarlett and she picks out things for Scarlett and I pick out thinks for her. We both check out at the same register at the same time now. She also doesn’t mind looking at photos of Scarlett now as well.
I love the setup with my Sexy Redhead now, Kay. I still have that fantasy of a one on one girl date with my sexy redheaded wife. I think it may happen on a night when we are on a mini four day vacation in either New Orleans or Atlanta.
You look super in your profile picture and I’ll sending you a friend request as soon as I submit this response to you!
Thanks for sending in a response to my question. It’s by far one of the most popular questions on this site!
- June 15, 2020 at 1:41 am #354961Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 271Has thanked: 916 timesBeen thanked: 1175 times
Only my wife knows. She has know for many years and is accepting and supportive. She often will buy makeup for me and say that I can use her makeup if I don’t have an item. I have almost been caught by others when I forget my toenails are polished and walk around. My legs are shaven and I wear shorts on nice days, no one has said anything. I also wear either a light lipstick or lip shimmer to work. We typically wear masks but sometimes during a meeting if we are 6 feet apart we take them off. My lip colors are very subtle but could be noticed by observant people. So maybe they notice or maybe not. Trying hard to to not care if they do.
- June 14, 2020 at 7:53 pm #354919Monica FreedomParticipantRegistered On: April 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
Hi girls, so far my best girl friend knows, we used to go shopping together before she moved away. My ex-wife knows and is a wonderful supporter. At least two ex-girlfriends know because we either played while I was dressed or we discussed it. Lots of men and women I have been with for a night or a quickie know about Monica, but they don’t know the boy side. I find myself wanting to tell more people but I must remain in the closet for another 3 years until my son is out of high school. Once that happens I’ll be out to the world.
- June 14, 2020 at 4:22 pm #354841Alexis TresseParticipantRegistered On: March 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 526 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
Most important person who knows is the counselor I mention in my profile here at CDH. During the course of her and my sessions I came to realize that I am transgender, just not gender dysphoric. During this COVID isolation we met by phone. I explained that I always dressed male for our phone sessions, although most days at home I cross-dress. She said henceforth we would meet via Zoom, and “You can dress how you feel comfortable.” I have cross-dressed for our Zoom sessions, including full make-up. She liked my braid.
I told my physician ten days ago. She referred me to Endocrinology. Lab test results show two hormones are outside the normal range. The endocrinologists will learn when they meet me in a week.
I’ve necessarily told our CDH friend Vee of Wigs by Vee. I arrived fully CD at her private salon. “If I didn’t already know,” she told me, “I’d think you’re a woman. You have everything right.” Vee and her cosmetologist friend Karely are teaching me their products and how to be ladylike.
I told a gender therapist, who declined to tell me how I can identify my place on the LGBTQXYZ spectrum. He warned me, “You’re navigating a particularly difficult and potentially isolating chapter of your life.” I declined a follow-on session.
- June 14, 2020 at 3:13 pm #354815Mary PriscillaParticipantRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
- June 14, 2020 at 2:46 pm #354809Alana TealParticipantRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
I would say that a former girlfriend, though sshe thought it was weird. My wife knows and is reasonably accepting. Though I only underdress in panties. I don’t own any bras. I wear panties 24/7. I have even been to my annual dermatology checkup the last 2 years wearing black satin K&L Princess Laura panties with a tiny satin bow on the front. I think my aesthetician knows. I usually leave my very girly pink and/or flowery panties exposed when I leave my clothes on the chair for my appointments. Last week we had some great girl talk while I had everything below the waist waxed. We talked about aromatherapy, essential oils, and other natural health practices. I even had her wax my feet and hands.
I also had one experience where I ended up in urgent care and subsequently admitted to the hospital wearing soft pink satin panties. Though I don’t think anyone saw them. I had my wife bring some less girly black or blue satin panties to change into. So in a nutshell, my wife, my dermatologist, and my aesthetician.
- June 14, 2020 at 2:17 pm #354801ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Sounded like how my situation was, Steffanie! My wife is all in now with two exceptions. One is I’m not to be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence and two is I don’t go out in public while she’s in town and I’m completely agreeable to both of those limitations. She even will pick sexy things out for Scarlett now while we are out shopping together! And I never have to hide anything from her ever again! I’m completely out of than damn closet never to return! YAY!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Scarlett398.
- June 14, 2020 at 1:40 pm #354789Steffanie JamesParticipantRegistered On: April 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
My wife knows…. however I kept it from her for more than 16 years….what hurt her was 2 things 1. The times I’d slip up and she would find something I’d lie about it 2. The fact that I couldn’t trust the love of my life and my best friend. She is supportive but does not want to participate. If I had told her up front this might have been different, I’ll never know though.
- June 13, 2020 at 6:27 am #354233Casey Amber TwitchingsParticipantRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 300Has thanked: 281 timesBeen thanked: 1010 times
My 4 sisters know and they’re supportive. When I had to move out of my sister’s house and live at the Salvation Army she asked me if I wanted to pack my women’s underwear too. She didn’t think I did but she wanted to ask anyway. 🙂
My father flat out told me I wasn’t transgendered, that basically I was making it up. My mother said I know who I am so she believes me. From the time I was a teenager until I discovered the transgender community around 2000 I always thought she told me not to crossdress. Then I realized she actually told me not to wear other people’s clothes. So she’s been supportive since the day she found out. Love you Mom.
- June 12, 2020 at 10:06 pm #354163Nick LacroixParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 159Has thanked: 123 timesBeen thanked: 522 times
- June 12, 2020 at 9:16 pm #354161Kim WagnerParticipantRegistered On: December 19, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
Such an interesting question that I just had to respond. There are several people who know about my femme side, a gg who I met because of her interest in my femme side and several guys who I’ve either chatted with or met while I was enfemme. So far I’ve not told any family for the usual reasons but have been very tempted to tell a sister-in-law who I think would be the most receptive of my family.
- June 8, 2020 at 8:59 pm #353098ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Lexi! It’s Scarlett and I’ve authored nine articles which are some of the most popular articles designed to help all cross dressers in a variety of subjects you’ll love reading about and they will help you so very much.
All of us cross dressers have been in the stage where you’re at during our cross dressing lives. There’s hope and here there’s a pile of support and encouragement for you, Lexi!
You’ve just joined the best cross dressing site in the world!
- June 8, 2020 at 10:48 am #352992
- June 4, 2020 at 9:06 pm #351794ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Desiree and it can be exciting but can also be very nerve racking if you’re deep in a closet having to keep everything out of sight and secret from a wife or SO.
I have to keep my thrill of cross dressing rather private, however, many more people know about Scarlett than they did just three years ago. Not family members. I’m not allowed and choose not to share my secret with any other family members. It’s just to dicey to go there!
Thanks, Desiree, for sending in your response to my question!
- June 4, 2020 at 8:54 pm #351790ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Wendy! Isn’t is great to have a supportive wife. When each one of us have “The Talk” with our wives about our thrill of cross dressing, it’s always a very uncomfortable situation but it just has to be done in order to get out of that closet. My talk with my wife was very uncomfortable and that was almost three years ago. Since then, my wife has come miles forward with her acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing. I can’t be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence, however, I’m retired and she still works full time so that gives me plenty of time to get my girl on as Scarlett and do my photo shoots here at home and keep it private other than posting my photos here at CDH. The only other limitation I have is I can’t let her friends or coworkers know about Scarlett. She’s got a high profile job in our county and everyone within a county or two knows her so I have to keep a low profile with my cross dressing.
Sounds like you do too, however, you, unlike me Nick, can be dressed en femme while in the presence of your wife! That’s fantastic!
- June 4, 2020 at 8:41 pm #351788ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
That’s super Nick! It’s always wonderful to have that kind of support of two people who are very close to you! So many of us (not me fortunately) are deep in the closet and having to keep their thrill of cross dressing a total secret from everyone they know! I was on that closet for many years which led to a ton of secrecy, guilt, and shame!
- June 4, 2020 at 3:28 pm #348655
- June 3, 2020 at 7:11 am #348295Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 156Has thanked: 78 timesBeen thanked: 454 times
Only my wife. I came forward to let her know several years back, and it was one of the most nerve wracking yet best decisions I’ve made. She is supportive, and allows me to dress pretty much whenever, however one stipulation is that my dressing has to remain in the house. I can tell that even though she is ok with me dressing around her, she is uncomfortable if others find out.
I’ve had thoughts of telling a really good co worker of mine, but I pull back and not say anything.
- June 3, 2020 at 6:27 am #348280Desiree ScrumptiousParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 26Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
Hi Scarlet, you are so pretty, I’d love to learn how to do my makeup like you. Perhaps in time. Although I have been cross-dressing for years, I am not advanced enough to go out in public, and so far, only I and all the ladies here know my secret. I don’t know if I will ever let my friends and family know, but I am okay with that. Besides, it’s exciting to have such a sexy secret, isn’t it?
- May 31, 2020 at 11:08 am #347570
- May 31, 2020 at 9:10 am #347519Sonia NylonParticipantRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 32 times
- May 10, 2020 at 1:21 pm #342240Vanessa VanreedParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
I do realize that it that respect I am blessed. We do not live near any family so the support is over the phone. No neighbors know. But I am fortunate to live in a rural setting. When I venture to the “city” to get pampered the women are a accepting. I still live in the shadows. Venture out as Vanessa alone.
- May 10, 2020 at 1:06 pm #342239ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Wow Vanessa, you got really lucky with the full acceptance from that many family members. It usually doesn’t work that way amongst close family members. I can’t let anyone on my wife’s side of our family know about Scarlett! I would be disowned from the family!
I just let my own sister know for the first time in 55 years! I sent her a long email explaining the entire thrill of my cross dressing from the day it started as a young boy up to today with over 20 photos of Scarlett’s greatest hits. I haven’t gotten a text, email, or phone call from her and that was over one month ago. So I guess my very religous sister has decided to possibly disown her brother of 60 years! I tried my best in a phone call to give her a heads up as to what I’ve been involved with since the age of 9 without telling her it was specifically cross dressing. I just told her it was something very unique, something I had been doing for a long long time, something I’m really great at, and something I’m really proud of!
Like I’ve said, Vanessa, I haven’t hear a word from her in over a month so I don’t think she took the news for the photos like I hoped she would. I will never tell another family member in my life. There are lots of folks who now about Scarlett and are very supportive and those folks are like the ones you mentioned in your reply to me other than your family members. It seems as though for me, it’s so much easier sharing the thrill of my cross dressing with others who are not a part of my family, however, people besides neighbors, I come in contact with during shopping for Scarlett in “Handsome Husband” mode! They can’t wait for me to bring in another 20 or 30 8×10 photos of Scarlett in each time I have another photo shoot!
I’m so happy you’ve received such a welcome and accepting situation with so many of your family members, Vanessa!
- May 10, 2020 at 4:36 am #342152Vanessa VanreedParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 79 times
I had been coming out to my wife in bits and pieces for years. When it came full blown we told her family amazingly they all support me. I told my sister she told my niece who both offer tremendous support. She told her best friend and again acceptance and support. I have been to several salons while dressed so the girls there. Went into my bank dressed Once so the teller. The girl who does my facials was the first I shared with she encouraged me and gave me strength. The girl who does my laser treatment is totally supportive. People I work with do not know and never will.
- May 7, 2020 at 9:48 am #341553ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thanks a bunch, Christine, and I’m so happy you’ve found a “Happy Home” here at Crossdresser Heaven! It’s the best cross dressing site in the world by far. I know because I was a member of the worst cross dressing site by far for just shy of three years and I’m so happy to be here as well!
The girls here are not jealous and are always encouraging, supportive, and caring! I found this to be my cross dressing home about three years ago and I love all of the girls, the administration, my senior editor who’s my boss on here, and the wonderful founder of this site – Vanessa Law! She runs a classy first class operation here and calls the balls and strikes so fairly here!
Welcome to our wonderful club and if you have any questions about how to navigate this site, post photos, or post articles would would love to write, feel free to contact me by way of a private message and I’ll be more than happy to help you out anyway I can!
- May 7, 2020 at 9:39 am #341552ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
What a wonderful reply Madison!
And going to the end of your marriage, most of these girls who get caught with their pantie hose up or the wive finally finds all of the feminine clothing they have hidden in many places, the marriages which end as a result of her finding out that their husband was a cross dress don’t really end because of just the thrill of a husband’s cross dressing. There’s usually a whole pile of issues which were going on way before the cross dressing was found out about. And those issues are what really caused the crash of the marriage and not just the discovery of the cross dressing secret! Your story here is a perfect example of what I’m talking about here!
Madison, as an editor here in the “Article” section, I would love for you to tell your cross dressing success story starting with your long term dressing from a young boy and not being able to shake it like none of us can. Following that up with the hiding of your cross dressing with that first controlling and rather abusive first wive of your’s and ending the article with where you’re at with this wonderful and accepting second wife of your’s.
If you ever write the article and post it in the “Article” section for review, I would love to have you send me a private message and ask for Scarlett to be the editor of your article. I would love to see it posted and for the girls on here to read all about it. The article would be a big hit!
Thanks again, Madison, for your reply to my question!
- May 6, 2020 at 10:20 pm #341466ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thanks Paige for your reply to my question! You’re right about coming out to family members – it’s definite high risk!
I would love for you to read my article entitled, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing!” It’s about sharing your thrill with folks who pretty much already know your a cross dresser! Enjoy the article. It’s in the Hodgepodge area under “Articles” up in the right top area of any page.
- May 6, 2020 at 5:49 pm #341415AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I suppose my situation is very similar to others but at the same time quite different. Like many here, I started crossdressing at a young age, keeping it secret for many years. Of course I hoped going into the Army and getting married and trying to be as masculine as I could be would “cure” me, but – and you guessed it – the desire never went away. Eventually my wife uncovered my desires by accident and that didn’t go well. Because of this but also for many other reasons the marriage fell apart. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise. She was controlling and judgemental and NEVER would have accepted Madison. Fast forward – I am now married to an amazing woman that accepts me – AND Madison! She loves both of us! Now I have the opportunity to explore and enjoy Madison more. At times I get discouraged. I wonder if my masculine face and extra pounds means I will never be fully feminine but my wife tells me I’m beautiful and sexy! Wow. What a feeling. I know my story probably doesn’t help some girls. I’m certainly not suggesting any one get divorced so they can move on. On the other hand, I would advise anyone going in to a new relationship to be up front. You never know what might happen. Funny story…when my wife and I were still dating, early on I told her we had “something we need to talk about.” I went on to say it might cause her to want to break it off and leave me. She wondered if I had a criminal record or what? LOL When I told her I enjoy crossdressing, she was relieved and intrigued. She loves it!! She is on CDH as well and hopes she can help other wives understand that our dressing isn’t something to be feared and doesn’t necessarily threaten a relationship. It’s not a symptom to a bigger, deeper problem. Other than my wife, no one else knows but we hope that will change. We plan on stepping out and getting a makeover and enjoying a night out on the town. Who knows, maybe we will bump in to some of you girls!! Anyone know of a CD-friendly club in Austin, TX??
Thank you for listening!!
- May 4, 2020 at 3:33 pm #340956Christine NelsonParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 35 times
Christine here! I just joined and am having a blast navigating this awesome forum. So I am intrigued by this topic because just over a year ago only 2 people knew I’m a dresser. One was my ex spouse and the other was a phsycologist I use to see.
Due to a health issue in 08 and everyday life getting in the way I quit dressing. I went through the guilt phase and purged all my stuff. Long story short about year and a half ago I started to dress again. I’ve really come a long way in my acceptance of who and what I am. Soooo since I started dressing again I’ve told probably 8 good friends all GG’ s. Only one had a negative reaction and it really upset me but looking back it was my fault for telling her. It’s funny because out if all the girlfriends I told she the only one who I was actually dating, all the others are just good friends and are all very chill with it. I’ve shown them pics and the all say I look better than they do 😂
There is one girl friend I told who I ended up going out with last October the weekend before Halloween. We had such a good time. Unfortunately we’ve drifted apart but I’m sure we’ll hang out again sometime. I’m going to post up about that night very soon.
Ok that’s about it for now! Take care ladies ❤️😘 (((Big hugs))) XOXO
- May 2, 2020 at 7:15 am #340233Dana “Jennifer” BantonParticipantRegistered On: March 19, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 34Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 160 times
As of right now, very few people know. Of course everyone here and on Janet’s Closet Forum. Speaking of Janet’s Closet, several ladies at JC know, especially since I have been there for make-overs 4 times. One other CD on this forum knows, she and I have actually been out to a club together, which was super fun! I did show a picture to a close friend who I trust completely.
Other than that…no one. I believe there would be very few people who would accept this.
- May 2, 2020 at 2:31 am #340185Mindy secretParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
I have developed a routine of waking up very early on Saturday mornings ,dressing and heading out for gas,coffee and a few items. So add to the list the great older woman at the gas station,coffee shop,she always calls me Love, and the pharmacy people. So far everyone I have met has been great and very accepting.
- May 2, 2020 at 1:11 am #340173Paige LewinterParticipantRegistered On: May 2, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 4Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
Well Scarlett, Good question.
My honest answer is none of my family or friends really and especially my wife who i love so dearly.
The only people who know about Paige are the CDs that visit my online presence on Pinterest, Twitter, Flickr, ukchat and now here on CDH.
This may be a way of bring Paige to the masses with out actually outing my self as a CD.
I am proud of being Paige and who she has become over the 15 plus years Paige has been with me. I am just shy and feel coming out to family will destroy this.
- April 26, 2020 at 9:23 pm #338980ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Genivieve and thanks so much for your reply to my question. That sounds like a nice little group of extremely accepting girls!
Read my article in the hodgepodge area of the article section on sharing your thrill of cross dressing with others. This may give you an idea or two on how to expand your thrill with so many others!
- April 26, 2020 at 9:18 pm #338979ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thank you so much for your reply, Julie, and the majority of cross dressers out there are in the same situation you’re in! I was there for many many years with my wife. Happy to be totally out of the closet and I don’t have to hide Scarlett’s things anymore!
Julie, before you have “The Talk” again with your wife, please read my article in the article section under the hodgepodge area and it’s entitled, “Scarlett On Having “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO!”
The article might help get you the acceptance you need from your wife in regards to your thrill of cross dressing!
- April 26, 2020 at 9:11 pm #338978ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Mallory, my wife is kinda like yours only now she’s very accepting of my thrill of cross dressing but doesn’t want to see Scarlett while in her presence and doesn’t want to look at photos of Scarlett either! I think she’s a bit jealous of Scarlett quite frankly.
At least I can store most all of Scarlett’s things here at our new home and I don’t have to keep anything hidden out of sight from her. She knows the thrill of cross dressing makes me happy!
- April 26, 2020 at 9:06 pm #338977ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thanks Nicole and I hope your lucky enough to have her acceptance of your thrill of cross dressing!
Please take time to read the article I wrote on sharing your thrill of cross dressing with others. I think it’s in the hodgepodge section of the ariticle area. You might find a comfortable way to share your thrill of cross dressing with so many more accepting folks!
- April 26, 2020 at 9:01 pm #338976ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
That’s super Celeste and you’re darn lucky to have the support of your wife. It took me many years to get to that point of acceptance with my wife.
Thanks for your reply, Celeste!
- April 26, 2020 at 8:05 pm #338954
- April 26, 2020 at 5:19 pm #338885
- April 26, 2020 at 4:32 pm #338874Mallory HarrisParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 5Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
This is a great topic, I have told an aunt, female cousin, & a couple of girlfriends that I have. My knows but don’t want to talk about it, see it etc. just as everyone else, this COVID has prevented me from wearing the clothing that I would like to wear.
everyone that knows is very supportive other then the wife.
- April 26, 2020 at 9:10 am #338810Julie PageParticipantRegistered On: April 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
Soooo… Funny I came across your post today. This has been a big issue for me lately. My mother, wife and older son know. I have been dressing since I was about 12 years old and now I will be 54 next month. My wife and I have been married for 20yrs and I told her that I’m a cross dresser several years before we got married, but she has never been able to accept it. She sees my suitcases and knows whats in them, it just upsets her if I don’t put them out of site. It’s somewhat of a forbidden topic in our house. Within the last 5 or 6 years, Julie (Fem Me) has become a much bigger part me. The COVID restrictions have been a nightmare since my wife and two boys can’t leave the house. I used to work at home a couple days a week and would work as Julie once everyone left. I miss her. I’m currently wearing a bra, panties and thigh highs under my clothes just to scratch that itch. It’s come to a point that once the quarantine is over I’m going to have to have another talk with her. I don’t want a divorce, but I need to be happy. I’m hopping we could come to some agreement. Maybe a hotel a couple times a month? I don’t know, I’m still working it out.
- April 26, 2020 at 2:56 am #338738AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Hi there from Australia I’m 32 Have been wearing Panties bras lingerie since 5yrs of age. When I did I truly felt like the girl I knew I was. Since then I dressed up with make ect, and mostly I wear lingerie and stuff. It’s something that nobody knows about me at all. It’s been hard going through life I’ve suffered depression at times. But I’m at a point where I want to Become the Girl I deeply am. I don’t know any cross dressers ect, and want to talk to people who understand everything I feel and what it’s like being who we are. I just want to become and live life who I really am and be happy. It feels great just to type all I have I’m sick of secrets lies and hiding who i truly am.
- April 23, 2020 at 9:35 pm #338117Genivieve BujoldParticipantRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 40Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
- April 23, 2020 at 7:52 pm #338099ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
- April 14, 2020 at 8:51 pm #335252ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
- April 14, 2020 at 8:47 pm #335250ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Bethany and thanks for your answer to my question and that sounds like a very small group who knows. Don’t worry about the neighbors knowing. As you can see from my photos, I’m out on my front porch on numerous occassions at a variety of different times. At may age and my ability to be extremely passable, I doubt the neighbors would even know it was me if they drove by while I was out on the front porch taking a few photos of myself. Look up my article somewhere in the Article section where my article entitled something like, “Scarlett On Sharing Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others”. It might give you ideas on how to get out and spread the word without getting rejected or treated badly by others while sharing your little secret with them!
- April 14, 2020 at 6:17 pm #335204Bethany DelaneyParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 122Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 438 times
I got totally busted by a ups driver last week. Was a Lousy day outside was working in my shop fully dressed made up wig etc. and he looked in the window straight at me. I waved thanks and he dropped the package at the door and carried on about his business. I’m sure he’s seen stranger
- April 14, 2020 at 12:07 pm #335079Tiff AnyParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 761Has thanked: 1894 timesBeen thanked: 1645 times
Hi Andrea , I’m with Scarlett’s WOW, I guess the upside is you only had to do it once – but you certainly did it properly 😟😟.
I hope reactions have been supporting 🤞💐💐
- April 14, 2020 at 12:01 pm #335074ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
WOW, Andrea! Well, I must says that’s one of the most entertaining responses I’ve ever had in response to this question! You just layed it all out there girl friend and I’m sure all of the other girls who read your answer will be just as entertained as I was with your answer to my question!
- April 14, 2020 at 9:12 am #335016Andrea SilversParticipantRegistered On: April 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
My family, friends and everybody in my village now know about after a video that I created when I was feeling horny somehow ended up everywhere.
I was sitting without a top on showing off my new white sports bra. I had my false breasts in and was having a drink of milk when I looked at the camera and said that I would prefer a drink of semen.
End result, not only does everybody know I’m a Crossdresser they also know I’m gay!
Just thought I would share that with everybody
- April 8, 2020 at 5:53 pm #333222ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thank you Samantha for your reply to my question! That sounds like a sweet little couple who knows your secret thrill of cross dressing!
- April 8, 2020 at 2:00 pm #333147Samantha BethParticipantRegistered On: March 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
- April 7, 2020 at 6:53 pm #333013Bethany DelaneyParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 122Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 438 times
My ex who hated that I dressed her late mother who she told and the people here I’d love to have accepting friends but afraid to come out beyond here but I may have been caught or seen by neighbors etc but nobody has ever said anything
- April 7, 2020 at 6:42 pm #333010ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thanks Erin for sending in your reply to my question. That sounds like nice small group and seemed like all were supportive.
- April 7, 2020 at 3:02 pm #332965
- April 5, 2020 at 7:27 pm #332587ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
WOW, Olivia, I think that’s the most cerebral response I’ve ever received in a reply to my question! Well done girl friend!
You sound like me – not afraid to share my thrill of cross dressing with just about anyone!
- April 5, 2020 at 6:26 pm #332582Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1367Has thanked: 5279 timesBeen thanked: 2854 times
For me its an ever increasing circle and it feels so good!
Using the confidence that comes from self acceptance, this site and its members, and those people who have let me know through their actions that I’m accepted and supported because of the inner person I am rather than what I choose to wear, I continue to introduce to those who already knew the single dimension man the 3D me. It provides more honesty, reduces the risk of slip ups, awkward discovery, and takes leverage away from those who might choose to use the knowledge against me.
In just the last week it has been not less than ten people with a huge one being my father in law who blew me away with his positive responses.
Girls, continue moving forward at whatever pace works best for you to help your inner beauty shine through to the outside world.
- April 5, 2020 at 4:33 pm #332568ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Lisaff, sounds like a nice little accepting crew which is just super! Thanks for your answer!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 5, 2020 at 4:30 pm #332567ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hey Girl Friend, I was deep deep in that very same closet for a ton of years. So glad I’m out and will never have to go back in ever again! Don’t have to hide any of Scarlett’s things which are located in three closets here in our dream home and a huge temperature controlled storage unit across town!
Hang in there! Just enjoy your thrill of cross dressing in private for as long as you have to!
- April 3, 2020 at 1:19 am #331839
- April 2, 2020 at 8:50 pm #331786AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
My wife and 2 of her female friends and our DIL who is staying with us while our son is on a military tour…of course my wife accepts well and our DIL who doesn’t see me dressed that often and wifes friends accept. One of her friends husband is a panty wearer so I guess it’s more informational to her. Lol.
- March 31, 2020 at 8:48 pm #331088
- March 31, 2020 at 8:45 pm #331085ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Dala! That sounds like a really great group to share your thrill of cross dressing with and it sounds like a super setup for the girls at the CD place where you can have a locker in the back and be able to dress up and leave from there! That’s super Dala! XOXOXO Scarlett
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 31, 2020 at 2:04 pm #330872
- March 31, 2020 at 8:38 am #330751Dala CarlianParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 71Has thanked: 180 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Currently for myself, my wife, a dear female friend from high school, my wife’s friend(she needed someone to talk to after I told her), and all of the ladies here(sorta since I haven’t shown my face here). I think a lady at Kohls suspected when I made a purchase of panties all alone. OH! I nearly forgot AhJae, owner of Sweet Forbidden in San Jose, CA. It’s a little shop that caters to us…Her hubby is a CD and she helps girls find their way so to speak. She also does make overs, and has a little social club in the back of the shop where you can rent a locker, come in and dress in private, and hang out with the other girls.
- March 30, 2020 at 11:16 am #330491Alexis TresseParticipantRegistered On: March 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 526 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
Only the counselor (real girl) assigned to me when my wife died of cancer earlier this year. After my wife died I ordered a long wig as a toy and and first tried cross-dressing in her clothes thinking that CD would accessorize the wig. My CD produced a pleasant response, which I now think is hormonal. You can read more about this on my profile.
- March 29, 2020 at 10:44 am #330161ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Kira and that would be cross dressers like me! I’m not in it for the sex either! Although I would love to have sex with my redheaded wife while I was dressed as Scarlett! Or even just go out on a one on one girl date with her and with me dressed as Scarlett!
But neither will ever happen and will have to remain a fantasy of mine forever! She much prefers me to be in “Handsome Husband” mode and won’t allow me to be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence which it about the only limit she places on me. She also doesn’t like to look at my photos of Scarlett either!
That’s it for now and thanks for sending in your response to my question!
And the great news is the fact that you won’t be totally lonely as long as you’re a member of the best cross dressing site in the world which is this one – Crossdresser Heaven!
- March 29, 2020 at 6:56 am #330043Lisa FoxParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 471 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
I have left so many unintentional clues over the years.
When my kids were high school/college age, I didn’t realize it but I must have left a clip on hoop earing out on a table in our finished basement. My sons friends were over one day and they must have been messing around with it as I found it in the backyard on our patio furniture after they left. I was mortified.
A similar time, he found a feather boa in a suitcase he wanted to borrow.
My wife has found garments mixed in with my laundry from business trips as well as in my dresser. There used to be questions, but now she just asks, “Is this yours or mine?”
- March 28, 2020 at 10:12 pm #329972ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Lisa, years ago it got to a point where I would drag so many articles of clothing out for a photo shoot I would seem to leave something out draped over a chair and simply overlook it while trying to scramble around and put everything away before my sexy redhead would return from work. After a while, she knew what was going on and would simply fold the dress or mini skirt up and leave it on top of the bed in our extra bedroom with nothing said about it! I did the very best I could getting what I thought was everything I took out put back away and out of sight. It was nice to know she finally got to a point of acceptance where she would politely just fold things up and leaven them on that bed for me to put away!
My wife’s level of acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing. About the only limit I have placed on my now is just to not be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence which is just fine with me!
- March 27, 2020 at 7:56 am #329407KiraParticipantRegistered On: December 27, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 12Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
My wife knows, but we never talk about it. I have one crossdresser friend in another state, who I discuss things with but she lives in another state. From the most part, I am terribly lonely and trying to figure how to I meet other crossdressers who, like me, do not indulge in it for sex but to express their femininity.
- March 27, 2020 at 1:59 am #329325
- March 25, 2020 at 2:02 pm #328924Lisa FoxParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 471 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
I love this question! While I have only told my wife and have interacted with a few specialty transformation specialists…I have often wondered how many people know? My sister-in-law once brought up transvestism in conversation and said men only do this because they like the feel of the clothing. Ha! And she was a psych major in college. I told my wife when we were dating in college…did she tell her sister? I have always been afraid to ask. Have I left clues around for others? I don’t know.
- March 25, 2020 at 11:41 am #328889Jillian SmithwickParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
This is my second reply. My beautiful wife knows that I am a cross dresser. I am glad she knows, especially now with this virus thing. We talk about these things now more than we used to. I know that she loves me for who I am.
- March 24, 2020 at 11:05 pm #328744
- March 24, 2020 at 10:54 pm #328743SerenParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 307Has thanked: 2635 timesBeen thanked: 1286 times
- March 24, 2020 at 9:27 pm #328733ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Dawn, that sounds like a super selection of more than supportive people who make up the entire crew who knows about your thrill of cross dressing! An interesting group of people as well. I must say I’ve never had a guy buy me nylons or girl’s clothing before. I know that will be something that will never happen in my cross dressing life. I pick out and purchase almost every bit of Scarlett’s things. However, every time my wife and I end up in H&M in the mall, she always finds about 4 sexy things for Scarlett to wear which almost floors me when she does that. As a matter of fact, that shear black top which has a black camisole underneath it in this photo was picked out for Scarlett by my sexy redhead the last time we were both in H&M together. They always have sexy stuff in there at very reasonable prices!
Dawn, thanks so very much for sharing your answer with me!
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Scarlett398.
- March 24, 2020 at 2:49 pm #328640Dawn StevensParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
Right now I have a SMALL circle of only friends who support, and fortunately all don’t just accept but encourage and ENJOY my dressing, including my super best mature girl friend (the first person to actually dress me when I had suppressed it for years); my best Millennial girl friend (my Girl with the Dragon Tattoo); and my sweet spiritual supporters and friends J and J… the second J has not only supported, but actually went out to buy me nylons, make-up, lipstick, and gloves for one of my birthdays… and he’s a guy! He also is a masseuse who has rubbed my back and… we won’t go there…! (he has an open marriage with the first J). Also there is my long time best buddy, who has seen — and enjoyed me — in nylons a number of times.
So I do feel lucky!
- March 24, 2020 at 11:52 am #328581ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Now that’s a great answer Chrissy! I like the cute guy at the beach! Super you have a very supportive wife. You’re in a distinct minory there. I had to stay deep in the closet and keep everything hidden for years and years. Now, my sexy redheaded wife will pick out a very sexy top, skirt, or dress for me at H&M at the mall! I never ever saw that level of acceptance every happening with my sexy redhead. I’ve been picking out her clothes for over 20 years. The call here Mrs. Fashionista at work and all of her 65 employees are well aware it’s her husband here who picks out all of her clothes, footwear, accessories, and makeup! Not by my choice but by her’s! That’s why you can’t tell her three closests from mine! The only thing different in my closet are the size of our footwear! She wears an 8.5 and I wear an 11!
Chrissy, thanks for your reply! XOXO Scarlett
- March 24, 2020 at 8:38 am #328519ChrissyBeeParticipantRegistered On: August 16, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- March 17, 2020 at 7:31 pm #326824
- March 17, 2020 at 6:30 pm #326818AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- March 17, 2020 at 6:14 pm #326813ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thanks Kate! My smile gets the most amount of compliments of any of my physical attributes! The legs come in at #2.
Can’t wait to see you start posting photos, Kate!
- March 17, 2020 at 5:07 pm #326788AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- March 17, 2020 at 11:42 am #326723ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Samantha! And thanks for telling me I’m beautiful! And it is super to have a site like this isn’t it. The girls here are full of support and encouragement and in my own humble opinion, I think it’s by far the best cross dressing site in the world!
About the passable thing! If you don’t think you can pull off being passable, don’t get all kinds of upset or depressed because you are in a huge majority. Somewhere in cross dresser land, the odds of a male cross dressing becoming 100% passable out in public may be less than 1 percent. I, based on the hundreds of thousands of compliments and comments happen to be in that 1 percent category.
However, 90 percent of being to pull off 100 percent passable is all on the genes you or I inherited from our parents. I just got lucky in the body, face, skin, hair, and shape department because of the physical attributes my late father and mother were blessed with!
I happen to look really handsome while in what my sexy redheaded wife calls “Handsome Husband” mode. Then, when it’s time to get my girl on, I happen to be able to pull off that 100% passable girl who’s cute, pretty, classy, and sexy in “Scarlett Mode”. Hey, I just got damn lucky. However, I maintain my looks at my age and earlier ages as well by exercising, never taking drugs, I don’t like the taste of alcohol, I’m allergic to tobacco, and I don’t like the taste of bread or pasta or anything high carbed! Some of those things are luck and some are personal preference.
I’m not a hairy male and the hair I do have on my body is lightly colored and it’s not thick hair on the body either. It’s like fine female hair and that was lucky genes.
However, Samantha, please don’t even think about stopping your thrill of cross dressing because you feel like you’ll never be part of that 1 percent 100 percent passable as a girl cross dressers! Keep putting on those wonderful clothes that feel so sexy against your skin and try and improve your cross dressing skills by studying through Google which takes you to YouTube videos that show you how to apply ever type of makeup ever invented with every type of makeup brush ever invented. That’s how I learned my makeup skills! I’ve never had a professional makeover in my life and I’ve never had a woman help me pick out my clothes.
Well, Samantha, I’ve gotta run! Thanks for sending in your response and it was quite entertaining!
- March 17, 2020 at 11:19 am #326720ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Kate, doesn’t technology such sometimes! Actually most of the time!
- March 15, 2020 at 1:13 pm #326245AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
Well Scarlet, I will tell you who doesn’t know I’m a cross dresser – MY PHONE. Today I donned a wig and new, more colorful glasses, for the first time as I sat about AND my phone’s facial recognition did not recognize me! First I thought it was the site, etc. But, NOOO, it was, ME. I walked over to the mirror and there was Kate. Bespectacled Kate, but Kate nonetheless! Loved it.
Kate I Am!
- March 14, 2020 at 9:48 am #325850ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Seraphina! Thanks for joining this wonderful site. The girls on here are full of support and encouragement. It’s the best cross dressing site in the world and I was a member of the worst in the world for three years. That site will remain nameless in this note.
I hope the coming out to your wife went well. Usually, that’s not the case!
If you have any questions about navigating this site or photo posting, please feel free to send me a private message (PM) and I’ll help you however I can. The girls seem to really love my photos and my personality and I love the complimentary notes they send to me with every photo post I put up!
You can have some fun in our chat room as well. You can learn a lot or just go in there and have fun!
So glad to have you as one of our members!
If you have some time on your hands, I’m both a writer and an editor in our Article Section. If you want to read some of my informative articles on the subject of cross dressing, they are very popular and can be found by clicking on “Articles” at the top right of each page here at this site and then by going down to the “Hodgepodge” section. My articles seem to be extremely popular with the girls and if you ever want to write an article, I’m a really good editor as well and every article has to be edited before assigned a publishing date.
Enjoy your membership on this site and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message and I’ll answer any questions you may have about our thrill of cross dressing or this site!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 14, 2020 at 9:35 am #325847ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Well girl friend, ya got lucky! Kym, most wives are not accepting at all of our cross dressing. Especially when they find out for the very first time!
I had to stay deep in the closet for years and years before she came home unexpectedly two hours early unannounced from work and caught me in full up Scarlett mode! It totally freaked her out and that was probably about 7 years ago.
However, the sexy redhead is totally on board with it now and when we shop together, I can now pick out clothes, footwear, and accessories for her and for Scarlett at the same time. I never thought that would come to fruition!
She does have her limitations. One is that I’m not to be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence and the other is the fact that her coworkers or friends are not to find out about my thrill of cross dressing. Both limitations are just fine with me.
At least now, I never have to hide anything or keep anything a secret which has relieved a ton of stress over the years!
That’s it for now Kym and thanks for writing your reply to my question!
- March 14, 2020 at 9:25 am #325845ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Randi! So happy to hear all of those close and extended family members of yours were so very accepting of your cross dressing. It is so nice and takes a lot of stress and guilt away when especially family members are accepting of that fact.
I couldn’t do there with my family members. Things would be to dicey for me there. It’s so much easier for me to share with others outside of my close or extended family members. So I share my photos with most of the girls in the places where I shop for Scarlett most of the time. They are all so very accepting and practically beg me to bring back the very next set of Scarlett photos as soon as the next photo shoot is over.
My sexy redheaded wife is the only one in any part of our family members who knows about Scarlett and she wasn’t accepting at all for many many years. Now she’s totally on board with it and even picks out sexy tops or dresses for Scarlett when we are out shopping together! However, she doesn’t allow me to be Scarlett while in her presence which is fine with me. I think she’s a little jealous of Scarlett but that’s just between you and me!
Thanks for sending in your reply to my question, Randi!
- March 13, 2020 at 9:43 am #325704RandiLParticipantRegistered On: July 24, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
After I came out to my wife about 4 years ago, she needed support so I told her she could tell anybody she needed to. Ok so after her sisters, friends, etc. I was pretty much outed. I told my mother and siblings and got acceptance from them all (“Whatever you want, it’s fine with us”). Then we mutually told my extended family of cousins, about 50 people in all via a Christmas letter. Again acceptance, and one lesbian relative came out to me as a result. A few people at work, and with my lengthening hair and feminine workout clothes (I change in the locker room at work) that’s probably not much of a secret either. No negative reactions at all. I encourage anyone to come out if you can. It’s liberating to get past the secrets.
- March 13, 2020 at 4:22 am #325654SerenParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 34Replies: 307Has thanked: 2635 timesBeen thanked: 1286 times
- March 13, 2020 at 3:55 am #325650Kym StylesParticipantRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 28Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
I only showed Kym to my wife around three weeks ago she has been totally supporting to the point she takes me out buying clothes any thing l want . So l thought l would so some trust in her and tell her it was ok to tell her best friend, so she could have someone to talk to if she was feeling overwhelmed . Then l got some more courage and said you can tell our therapist that worked out good to . Thats as much courage l have at this point .
- March 9, 2020 at 11:14 pm #324851Samantha Marie ReginaParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
This is my first week to this site as well. So far it’s wonderful. I never knew that there were
so many souls like me. At this point only my wife knows. She has been supportive, a big positive. I’m still struggling with being true to myself. I love dressing, it make me feel beautiful.
I would love to be able to go out, but fear that I would never pass.
You look beautiful.
Lots of love
- February 14, 2020 at 1:19 pm #277471Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 947Has thanked: 2210 timesBeen thanked: 2021 times
An eight hour photo shoot! Zowie as they used to say on Batman. I’d be tired too!
Don’t you just hate it when things get deleted like that. It’s happened to me as well.
Hope you had a good night’s sleep.
Take Care Sweetie, and Happy Valentine’s Day!
- February 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm #277347ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Amy, I just wrote you a long wonderful note responding to your positive story and the darn thing got deleted as soon as I finished it up and got ready to send it to you!
Now, I so exhausted from an eigth hour photo shoot today so I’m siging off for the night!
Love ya Girl Friend! XOXOXO Scarlett
- February 13, 2020 at 8:35 pm #277337Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 947Has thanked: 2210 timesBeen thanked: 2021 times
Well I told another person today about Amy.
This is how it happened.
I play piano, and quite well, but started taking lessons again a while ago to improve my skills. Also, last night was one of the crossdresser Pub Nights I usually go to, and had done my nails in red, but just for the evening.
So not long after getting home late last night I used remover, and got it mostly off. I had not put a clear coat or primer on first, as I didn’t have the time. So there was some residual red on my nails and cuticles, and planned to go over them again before my lesson. In the normal course of personal interaction, no one really notices, but when working closely with someone on a keyboard the hands are noticed.
Which she did, like right away! The she asked what was wrong, as I do have issues with my hands, so after a few seconds thought, I simply told her, that it’s nail polish left over from last night. Then I showed her a picture of me from the night before, in my long red coat, leather mini skirt, red top, etc. She said, “Oh you’re a Crossdresser”. Some nice discussion ensued, before we got into actually playing piano!
I had little doubt that she would be accepting, as musicians and artists tend to have a greater number of LGTBQ. folks and all of us get along. Talent has no boundaries. Plus she had told me some time ago she had a band mate, whom she’s still friends with, who is a MTF full trans, and has a lesbian daughter too.
At home, everyone was out for some time before I left for my music gig, so I got dressed up in last night’s outfit while I practiced, and then this seemingly crazy idea, “What if I just showed up like this”. Of course I didn’t, but now think it would of been fine, and maybe kind of fun.
I was actually more worried about telling my wife that I’d told someone new about Amy, but she was just totally cool with it.
- February 12, 2020 at 6:30 pm #275344ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Molly, I love the math you laid out in such a logical manner. And your right, billions was probably a stretch on my part.
What we have to factor into our total are the closet underdressers as well. They are part of our cross dresser group as well. And we’ll never know how many burley looking guys who are construction workers or executives who are CEOs or CFOs of companies show up to work each day with a pair of sexy panties on underneath their jeans or their suits!
But you’re right, the number is in the millions whether it is in the tens of millions or hundreds of millions is anyone’s guess!
I know at this stage of the game with me is the fact that I’m comfortable in the skin of both of my selves as “Handsome Husband” of my sexy redheaded wife and as Cute, Sexy, and Pretty little Scarlett who also comes with a keen sense of humor just like the male side of me.
I’m as blessed, happy, and comfortable with myself in either mode as I’ve ever been in my life. I never have to hide anything from my sexy wife ever again and I will never ever have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with my thrill of cross dressing again!
And unlike years before, I have an almost endless supply of money to spent whatever I want on Scarlett, my wife, or me as Handsome Husband. I spend almost no time at all in the men’s departments anymore. I feel even more comfortable in the ladies or junior’s section of stores than I do in the men’s department!
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Scarlett398.
- February 12, 2020 at 6:16 pm #275341ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Phillysis, that’s exactly how I think now. There are so many people out there who know about Scarlett. However, my wife has such a high profile position in our county, I can’t come out to our mutual friends, her coworkers, and our neighbors. So all of my Scarlett friends are over in the next county where Pensacola is located which is where I do about 80% of my shopping!
Keep spreadin’ the news girl friend! I was also a very last full up cross dresser as well!
- February 12, 2020 at 4:49 pm #275327Phillysis SandersonParticipantRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Life is too short not to enjoy
Came out after being hidden for over 50 years about 1.5 years ago, after my mother passed away
If IT WAS NOT FOR MY FEMININE SIDE, I MIGHT NOT BE HERE NOW
It was difficult at first starting from scratch but now I dress almost every day
Today, I MADE A HARD DECISION AND TOLD A WOMEN THAT I DRESS AND TO MY SUPRISE, SHE COULD NOT WAIT TO SEE ME DRESSED
Even will help me dress and advise me on my makeup
Remember we are just passing through and life is too short not to enjoy every thing in life and express your feminine side, no matter, what other people think
- February 12, 2020 at 4:34 pm #275325ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Keep gettin’ out there Rebecca and enjoy that male attention. I sure do! They don’t ever have a clue I’m a guy in that cute dress or outfit and that’s really fun to me!
I hope one day we CDers are as accepted as any member under the LGBTQI umbrella! Notice there’s not a CD in that lineup, however, we probably have any of those groups represented by any of those letters completely outnumbered if you were to count all of the cross dressers who are deep in a closet and can’t come out and share the thrill of cross dressing with anyone! There are actually billions of us world wide and so many of those billions are in a closet!
- February 12, 2020 at 4:50 pm #275328MollyParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 209Has thanked: 953 timesBeen thanked: 605 times
Hyperbole aside, I think Billions is a bit of a stretch.. That would be > 1 in 3.5 men are cross dressers… That number is probably a little inflated. Millions yes! (> 1 in 3500), 10s of Millions yes! (> 1 in 350), 100s of Millions maybe! (> 1 in 35)
Now what’s the ratio of in the closet so deep that no one will ever know vs those that would allow the world to know. That would be interesting! and what percentage of men don’t admit it to themselves would be something we’ll never know.
- February 12, 2020 at 4:26 pm #275322ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
You’re right Pillysis! Life is too short so have as much fun with your femme side as possible! Keep spreading the news girl friend!
- February 12, 2020 at 2:33 pm #275301AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
Hi scarlett a very good point and to honest with me…no one knows as Rebecca should be out there as she is sexy and gorgeous and I love her.will anyone ever know…maybe not it’s been 50 yes and she is only with me..she is now going out since I joined here and has attracted some male attention with a smile so things looking up
Love and hugs Rebecca xx
- February 12, 2020 at 11:37 am #275277Phillysis SandersonParticipantRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
Just told my close friend, a Jamaican divorcee and she saw nothing wrong with it
She even said she will help me and could not wait to see, how I looked
Life is too short to nor enjoy yourself
- February 11, 2020 at 5:52 pm #275140ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Nikki and thanks for sending in your response to my question!
That’s seems like a nice little crew who knows about your thrill of cross dressing.
If you ever decide to expand that circle of folks, please go to “Articles” at the top of this page or any page and tab down to the Hodgepodge section and read my article entitled, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others”.
- February 11, 2020 at 1:14 pm #275076
- February 10, 2020 at 9:01 pm #274888ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Carly, please go to the Articles section at the top right of any page on here and then tab down to the Hodgepodge tab and read my two articles on How To Share Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others and then How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife Or Your SO”….I think you’ll learn a lot there!
- February 10, 2020 at 6:54 pm #274864Carly KeeneParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 20Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
- February 5, 2020 at 10:46 pm #273553ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Good for you Brittany! Keep spreading the news. The number of people who know about Scarlett now are really gettin’ hard to count. However, the only one of both sides of my family who knows is my sexy redheaded wife. And that’s as far as it will go in the family.
There’s someone at all of the brick and mortar stores in Pensacola where I shop who knows about Scarlett or have even met her in public. They all tell me they can’t tell there’s a guy in that dress or outfit! So I must be doing something right!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 5, 2020 at 8:00 pm #273531Brittany LovParticipantRegistered On: December 29, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
<p style=”text-align: center;”>There use to be only a small number of people , now thanks to my ex that number grew , then i started letting more people into that club , seeings how the cards where on the table I decided to turn the cards over and expose my hand , i have never felt such relief , was as if a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders . There are still some that aren’t aware mostly my co workers and i will keep it from that group as long as i can until the day they find out from another source bound to happen sooner or later , hopefully by that time i’ll be ready for that one as well ..</p>
- February 4, 2020 at 8:43 am #273201
- February 4, 2020 at 8:34 am #273200ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Amber it’s Scarlett!
Don’t feel like the lone ranger on this one. You are definitely in the majority of cross dressers who won’t give you acceptance and support for your thrill of corss dressing. My wife was that for years and years. She kinda knew but didn’t want anything to do with it. Didn’t want to see photos of Scarlett, didn’t want to talk about it, and was hoping it was just a phase I was going through and that it would go away. I don’t know of one cross dresser where that thrill or desire of cross dresser ever went away. One we’re in, we are definitely hooked on it.
Two and a half years ago right before we moved into out dream home which is huge. I told her I didn’t want to hide any of Scarlett’s things from her either in this new home or in the temperature controlled storage unit which we both have one for each of us. We are both clothes whores and have to have these storage rooms to keep all of our extra clothing and we have to swap the Spring and Summer clothes and footwear out for the Fall and Winter clothess and footwear every 6 months. It’s a major two day operation.
I sat her down two and a half years ago and finally insisted we sit down and have “The Talk” about my cross dressing. I want you to go and read my article entited “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife or SO”.
Amber, it’s in the “Articles” section noted at the top right of every page you go to here on this site. Click on “Ariticles” and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and click on that and go looking for my article. It explains how to have “The Talk” with your wife and if you follow the guidelines in that article, it might just work to garner more acceptance from your wife.
After having “The Talk” with my wife, she gradually became more and more accepting of my cross dressing. We go shopping together and on occasion now, she’ll even pick something off a rack and ask me “How would you like this on Scarlett”. I can now purchase things for Scarlett while we are shopping and check out at the same register together. She knows that I’m an editor here at CDH and the fact that I post a lot of photo of Scarlett on here.
Her limits on my thrill of cross dressing are very acceptable to me. I can’t be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence. I have to do my cross dressing while she is at work or away visiting relatives when I’m not with her. I can’t mention my thrill of cross dressing to any of her friends, our friends, her coworkers, or our neighbors. And that’s it for my limits. I actually think she’s a little jealous of Scarlett because Scarlett is just a little bit prettier and sexier than she is. That’s why she probably doesn’t want to look at any of the photos I have of Scarlett which are in the thousands. She’s seen about 75 of my greatest Scarlett hits and much prefers to see me as her “Handsome Husband” and I completely understand that. Most wives are just like here and don’t want to see their husbands dresses up as a cute, pretty, sexy girl no matter how pretty she is!
I hope this helps, Amber, and good luck with your loving wife. It sounds like she’s a real keeper!
Read my article and I hope when you get the gumption up to have “The Talk” with your wife, that article of mine will really come in handy!
- February 4, 2020 at 7:09 am #273168AmberParticipantRegistered On: November 8, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
Just my wife who is not very supportive. I told her almost 2 years ago and thought over time she would become more supportive. She loves me very much but wants no part in my dressing. She doesn’t even like to talk about. I’m just happy she knows about it. We’ve been married for almost 20 years and. I doubt we will ever divorce because of our love for one another. As time passes, I hope she warms up to my feminine side because My desire to be more feminine is becoming uncontrollable and more intense each and every day.
- February 2, 2020 at 9:40 pm #272734ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Patty, you are so darn lucky to have such an accepting wife. And ya get to go out there and hand out with all of those other super girls like you!
I love you! XOXOX Scarlett
- February 2, 2020 at 5:02 am #272508Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1188Has thanked: 781 timesBeen thanked: 2451 times
My wife surely knows. She met Patty a couple of weeks after we met. Her and Patty became girlfriends. Then there is the other CD’s I’ve met over the years and, partied with got makeovers and went to group meetings with.
- January 31, 2020 at 12:40 pm #271798ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Rebecca, thanks for replying to my question!
My input as far as letting know family members know about your thrill of cross dressing is DANGER, DANGER, DANGER!
That news amoungst family members, unless it’s a highly trusted wife or SO, tends to spread like crazy amongst other family members and leads to trouble!
Please, Rebecca, do into the Article section noted at the top right of any page here at CDH and then go to the Hodgepodge category and read my article about how to share your thrill of cross dressing with others. This article tells you how to share your cross dressing with others without having to worry about the news traveling through a family tree line of communication that could leed to very awkward future meetings with individual or groups of family members.
In my particular case, there’s no one outside of my trusted sexy redheaded wife anywhere in my family tree on both sides of our familied to trust to share my thrill of cross dressing without worring about the news traveling like wild fire througout both sides of our family. Besides, when I came out to my wife who is now totally understanding regarding the intricacies of cross dressing – why we do it, when we got started, how long we’ve been doing it, how it helps us to explore our femme sides, how it helps our mental well being, how it helps us relate to other women and our wives and SOs, etc. etc. etc., Rebecca, I made a promise to my wife I would never ever share my thrill of cross dressing to any of our family members, our friends, her coworkers, and our neighbors. I agreed to do so and found many other ways noted in my article to share my thrill of cross dressing with many others without have to worry about it getting back to my wife or family members!
- January 31, 2020 at 12:01 pm #271788Rebecca RiggParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
There was only my mother (who has past away) who at the time knew i had three bras with several pairs of panties And a nightie but she did not know the full extent, i think she may of thought is was a phase i’m not sure, i yearn to tell my brother and sister but i know as fact they will disown me and every time i consider telling them i’m reminded of the kind of people they are, very narrow minded.
- January 30, 2020 at 5:46 pm #271576ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
You bet Olivia and I couldn’t have said it better. I can tell you how many girls and guys I’ve added to my list. I usually do it by taking in colored and black and white 8×10 photos of Scarlett to share with the sales associates or the customer service folks at all the brick and mortar stores I shop in regularly in Pensacola, Florida which isn’t exactly a town that serves as a mecca city open and welcoming to all cross dressers. Keep in mind, Olivia, I live in the south eastern United States and where I live, I’ve never seen another cross dresser in person out in public besides me! Unless they are in the small minority of us who may be in the 100% passable category and I’ve lived here for over 4o years!
You keep spreading the word and the look on behalf of all of us girl friend!
XOXOXO Scarlett And thanks so much for your response to my question!
- January 30, 2020 at 5:30 pm #271575Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1367Has thanked: 5279 timesBeen thanked: 2854 times
I’ve added yet another customer to my list. she noticed my pale pink fingernails while I was working and stated with surprise “your wearing nailpolish”, it went back and fourth a bit with her not seeming to be able to believe that her contractor was a CD. I let her peak down my shirt at my lightly padded bra that was pink with black lace overlay, sh*t she says, thats nicer than mine lol.
We talked for a while when I got the job done, it’s all good.
Keep being out there girls, the more people see that we’re real functioning people, the more real…and OK it becomes in their minds.
- January 28, 2020 at 9:20 pm #271103Vicki SmytheParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 95Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 290 times
My wife knows and hates it. The Soma store I used go to knew as I got my first bra fitting there. The sales associates were very king and helpful. I had one GF that knew and even had some fun dressing me up once. Everyone here, which is great knowing you’re not alone and not some outcast. And at least one sales associate at Torrid tonight and possibly a customer as well.
- January 28, 2020 at 6:55 pm #271072ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Sophia, I’m so happy you have an accepting wife. They are hard to come by you know!
Can’t wait to see your photos, Sophia!
- January 26, 2020 at 7:02 am #270107AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
My wife. Her 3 grown children my mother and sister
- January 26, 2020 at 6:32 am #270094Sophia LuckyParticipantRegistered On: January 17, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- January 25, 2020 at 1:32 pm #269956ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Tricia! Thanks for sending in your reply to my question.
I want you to read my article I wrote on sharing your crossdressing with others. My article is found by clicking on the word “Articles” at the top of any of your pages. Then go to the Hodgepodge section of articles and you’ll find the article there.
Up until three years ago, no one new I was a cross dresser with the exception of my sexy redheaded wife. Now all kinds of folks know outside of my or my wife’s family. No one else knows on both sides of our family and that’s the way it will stay. However, there are so many folks at stores I regularly shop at who know now. I’ve shared a ton of 8×10 photos with these people at the stores in the makup sections, customer service, and sales areas. Some of them can’t wait until the next time I show up with photos of Scarlett! And I love sharing the photos with them.
I hope you enjoy the article and send me a private message after you read it!
- January 25, 2020 at 12:25 pm #269938Tricia LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 60Has thanked: 273 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
Well other than letting my ex-wife know that I liked wearing panties – and that was after we were married almost twenty years (and we divorced over seventeen years ago), nobody but the ladies here on CDH.
I have come close to blurting it out to a couple people and have tried to drop some hints to my wife and a couple friends and family, but I always come up short.
- January 22, 2020 at 3:39 pm #269177Bearded Lady (AKA Dee)ParticipantRegistered On: January 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 25Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Who I’ve told: A girlfriend 30 years ago. She was chill with it.
Who I’m sure knows, or at least suspects, but we won’t be talking about it anytime soon:
My mom (I accidentally ruined one of her dresses once. I’m sure she was just uncomfortable with talking about it. Also, I had to temporarily stay with her after I lost my condo, and the only undies I brought with me is what I was wearing at the time – some yellow cheeky panties. I think they got mixed in with my other laundry that she washed, because the panties disappeared.)
The folks that used to run the place I live. One day one of them touched me on the shoulder and looked surprised bu didn’t say anything. I figure they felt the strap from my bra.
The folks that run the place now. One day they accidentally opened a box I got from Amazon. Inside was a dress (Doctor Who themed, looks like the Tardis) and a purple stretch lace teddy or bodysuit. Again, no questions asked, no answers given.
- January 22, 2020 at 8:52 am #269038Sandy ChaseParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 188Has thanked: 1345 timesBeen thanked: 249 times
- January 22, 2020 at 8:26 am #269035
- January 20, 2020 at 10:04 pm #268716ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Arizona, don’t be concerned about whether the UPS guy saw you or not. I know I wouldn’t care if my UPS guy saw me full up in Scarlett mode. He probably knows already by what I have delivered to the door. However, most all of the UPS guys don’t even look at the return address on a box or large envelope they deliver to people’s doors!
- January 20, 2020 at 9:56 pm #268715ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Tara and thank you so very much for your reply to my question. And if that’s as far as you feel comfortable with sharing your cross dressing with, than just keep it with us girls. We are always full of support and encouragement here at Crossdresser Heaven!
- January 20, 2020 at 9:53 pm #268714ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Karen, I would recommend spreading the news with sales associates where you shop on a regular basis. It’s usually what I recomment to other cross dressers to do. It’s actually a pretty safe place to spread the news without being harshly judged as you might be with family members or coworkers.
- January 20, 2020 at 9:49 pm #268712ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Marcie, I was where you are at right now for years and years. So happy to be comfortably out of the closet with my wife and with so many sales associates and customer servive staff where I shop on a regular basis!
- January 20, 2020 at 9:45 pm #268711ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Nicola, keep spreading the news with as many people where you shop on a regular basis! It’s easier to do it there than with family and friends! Trust me on this one!
- January 20, 2020 at 5:50 pm #268659ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Been there and done that, Jay, and so happy I never ever have to be in that closet again! Now it took years to get my wife to this high level of acceptance. Now she’ll even purchase or pick things out for Scarlett while we are out shopping together. It you told me this would be the case 5 years ago, I would have told you that you needed to stop smoking whatever it was that was making you so crazy!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 20, 2020 at 5:46 pm #268658ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Thank you for your reply, Paula! XOXOX Scarlett
- January 20, 2020 at 1:26 pm #268607
- January 20, 2020 at 12:34 pm #268579
- January 19, 2020 at 12:10 pm #268376
- January 19, 2020 at 11:36 am #268367Marcie MayParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 96Has thanked: 467 timesBeen thanked: 219 times
- January 19, 2020 at 10:38 am #268333
- January 16, 2020 at 10:13 pm #267803
- January 16, 2020 at 3:57 pm #267732AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 17Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
The UPS guy!
I’ve never known for sure if he saw me but I walked toward my front door thinking it was my wife but it turned out to be the UPS guy. If he looked in the window, he might have saw me dressed up.
I simply don’t know if he saw me or not.
- December 28, 2019 at 7:22 pm #262442Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 284Has thanked: 1000 timesBeen thanked: 479 times
Jamie, i am so sorry to hear about your situation. i understand how it feels to be trapped with an unforgiving SO. my first wife was both rigid and vindictive but fortunately i had not yet recognized my femme side. my current wife is accepting though not enthusiastic about m crossdressing but she would never accept my BDSM needs as well. CDH is my support group as well. 🌹💋
- December 28, 2019 at 5:21 pm #262412Jamie SweetlyParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 51Has thanked: 199 timesBeen thanked: 163 times
There are so many good forums here on CDH! I need to read them all!!
No one really knows about me. I met one crossdresser online about ten years ago and we chatted and met up once. It was a nice sexual release but there really wasn’t a friendship. My SO is very rigid and she can be hurtful when I try to assert my point of view if it doesn’t agree with hers. She would immediately tag me as mentally ill if she new I was bisexual and loved being feminine. I feel lonelier as I get older.
This group is the most supportive I have ever experienced in my life.
- December 25, 2019 at 5:12 pm #261444ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Amy, you must have read my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others”…..
In that article I tell girls to stay away from sharing that news with family members on both sides of your family if married. And to share with the folks where you do most of your shopping for footwear, clothing, or makeup where the same folks are there everytime you go into the shop or go to customer service to pick a pair of heels, boots, or booties up. Those ladies at JC Penney won’t even give me my stuff now unless I bring pictures of Scarlett with me now!
- December 25, 2019 at 4:42 pm #261440ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Hi Stepanie, I was in that closet for so many years! So happy I’m way out of that closet now! However, the main limit placed on me is that I can’t be dressed as Scarlett while in the presence of my sexy redheaded wife!
I’m OK with that! I’ve got plenty I can do now that I couldn’t do in the past. And when I’m doing a 6 to 8 hour photo shoot, she knows the days I’m doing them and if she’s gonna come home earlier from work, she always calls and gives me a two hour heads up on her arrival time here at our home!
- December 25, 2019 at 2:05 am #261309StephanieWParticipantRegistered On: September 28, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 50Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 65 times
- December 24, 2019 at 9:47 am #261134
- December 23, 2019 at 1:37 pm #260857Yael LyonsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
My wife knows. I believe she understands. Will not stop me from dressing but wants nothing do with it. She likes the male version she married. My therapist who has known since October of 2012. She is very supportive and continues to give me gentle pushes to move to the next level. A woman in Las Vegas that helped me with a makeover last Halloween. Again very supportive.
- December 12, 2019 at 5:40 pm #257962ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 384Has thanked: 450 timesBeen thanked: 737 times
Jennifer, you’re right to keep it from family and friends. I make that point in an article on here that addresses who you should be able to safely share your thrill of cross dressing with.
Most women don’t understand it at all! They just don’t get it because they wouldn’t get any thrill at all cross dressing into a pair of khaki shorts paired with a pocket tee and a pair of whitie tightie underwear and some Sperry deck or tennis shoes. There’s absolutely no desire for 99% of the girls out there to get excited about trying that stuff on!
Thanks for your response, Jennifer! Sincerely, Scarlett
- December 12, 2019 at 4:38 pm #257946Jennifer HeelsParticipantRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 69Has thanked: 451 timesBeen thanked: 247 times
NO One! started wearing pantyhose and high heels about 4 or 5 yrs old. Wore mom’s, sister, cousins, and aunt’s pantyhose until i was in my early 20s then started buying my own pantyhose. I remember the first time i walked into a drug store and bought a pair of Leggs pantyhose, that is when they came in an egg lol. The clerk behind the counter asked if it was mine. by the look on her face i knew she didn’t approve of me purchasing, so i told her that i needed them for straining some paint. then she had a relieved look in her face,
After college I moved away so in a new state, new town, where no one knew me i was about to buy pantyhose and high heels. and that was about as for as it went for many years until I just wanted more.. i wanted to be the woman i was in my head, so i bought a dress.. eventually a wig and makeup. Been fully dressing off and on for many year now. At some point the guilt of dressing feels so bad that i purge everything only to buy it all again lol.
When the subject comes up about either guys crossdressing or transitioning, my family and friend get very irate at guys that do that sort of thing. So i’ve never told them. I think it is what keeps me from getting to close to any woman as i have never met any that approved of guys wearing pantyhose or heels or just plain crossdressing.
- December 11, 2019 at 9:10 am #257581Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 947Has thanked: 2210 timesBeen thanked: 2021 times
I replied to this quite some time ago, not long after I joined CDH. There are now quite a few more people that know about Amy, so I thought I’d do an update.
First, in the circle of friends and family, I still have not told anyone. However, I have since joined a local CD/Trans Club, so all of them know, naturally, and of course most there only know me as Amy, not as a guy who is Amy “sometimes”.
Outside of those folks, the circle is widening. Last week I told my church minister (who is gay), and a few ladies in stores I regularly shop in know, as well as one at the cosmetics counter of my local drug store. Then there are the makeup artists at the Mac cosmetics location, where I’ve bought product, and had a makeover done.
With being open about who I’m shopping for takes a huge load off of my mind, as I’m naturally honest, and don’t like the deception very much. The woman who is the manager at a women’s wear store, seems to really enjoy helping me shop, and lets me try on things, and she holds items up to me to check the fit before I go into the fitting room.
So, the circle is much wider than ever before, and I have not had a negative reaction at all. Most have been businesses, and a sale is a sale.
When or if I will get into telling any others (my wife knows) close to me, I cannot say right now.
- December 11, 2019 at 8:48 am #257578Soibahn NoirParticipantRegistered On: October 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
a very short list with one real supportive person at the end
My wife: who believes that it’s my body, and has now sometimes offered pointers and tips on my dressing
my kids have seen me in high heels and booties with stockings
my toes have been painted for over a year and i mostly wear sandals
my esthetician who waxes me, has assisted in dressing me, teaching me to apply makeup and makes sure I’m bare in all places
- December 10, 2019 at 6:06 pm #257443DeLoraParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 53Replies: 271Has thanked: 832 timesBeen thanked: 1340 times
This is my second reply to this and that is because there are now more people that know.
I told my wife first, only a few weeks after I accepted it myself. Shortly after that I told a counselor, them all you lovely lot. Recently I told my son and his girlfriend. It all went smoothly and has been very uneventful.
I have not yet decided how far I need to go with coming out. I half want to tell my parents and a few close friends, but I am not sure if that is necessary since I am not going to be femming it up infront of them. It would just be part of being open and honest with those who matter to me.
- December 10, 2019 at 11:42 am #257316Toni HeelsMemberRegistered On: December 8, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
My SO and transgender friend who helped me understand it’s ok to be who we truly are.
Im just recently come out to SO and she ok with the clothes and shopping and new look. Get changed after work and do the normal routine but in a bra and practical women’s wear for what we are doing…..evenings after dinner is when the heels and evening dresses come out or what is comfortable wearing at that time
Then change into bed wear…
loving life right now
- December 6, 2019 at 9:14 pm #256285
- December 5, 2019 at 11:11 pm #256024Kate JustineParticipantRegistered On: November 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
- December 5, 2019 at 6:45 pm #255983Amanda SandersParticipantRegistered On: October 16, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- December 5, 2019 at 8:34 pm #256005
- December 4, 2019 at 4:53 pm #255701AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
My sister, mother, a married couple who are close friends of my sister and I. A favorite auntie. A lady who has been a friend of mine for many years and with whom I confide in as does she with me. And my next door neighbor, a widower who is a lady in her middle sixties. All have accepted and embraced my choice to be a cross dresser.
- November 15, 2019 at 6:04 pm #249194MissAlliParticipantRegistered On: November 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I have a great platonic female friend. I was living alone and had an overnight hospital stay. As she was driving to and from she stayed at my home. I’d not given a thought about browser history, she was online, saw a crossdresser site in my history and was obviously curious. She ended up seeing her best mate in stockings and suspenders so I was rumbled. She did however leave a bag with basque, more stockings, panties in a place I’d find them, embraced my crossdressing and opened my mind
- November 11, 2019 at 11:10 am #247552Natalie ElizabethParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
- November 10, 2019 at 4:14 pm #247074Karen SummersParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I told my therapist first and then later I decided I should let my Phychiatrist and Community Psychiatric Nurse know.
I told my older brother much later and then my Dad.
My Dad told his sisters, my oldest brother, our neighbours, a friend of his he meets at the pub and our cleaner.
I have since opened up to a few friends. They have been very good. My family, not so much.
- October 23, 2019 at 1:24 pm #239032MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
Other than online My supportive wife and my two children who think of it as my hobby according to my wife after I was caught at different times by them. My sweet heart wife helps pick out outfits & jewelry but I purchase my own lingerie and nightgowns.