Tagged: coming out
- July 2, 2018 at 8:23 am #105842Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi there girls, I’m Scarlett and I’m on my first week of being on this lovely CD site. So far, I absolutely love Crossdresser Heaven!
My question is how many people know right now that you are a cross dresser?
For me, it’s a very limited number of folks. My wife, the girl who’s been cutting my hair for years, the ladies at the customer service desk on the second floor of our nearest JC Penney store where I pick up most of my sexy heels, booties, and boots that I order on line at JC Penney.com, and of course now, you girls now on this super cross dressing site! XOXO Scarlett
Total of 100 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 15, 2019 at 6:04 pm #249194MissAlliParticipantRegistered On: November 1, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
I have a great platonic female friend. I was living alone and had an overnight hospital stay. As she was driving to and from she stayed at my home. I’d not given a thought about browser history, she was online, saw a crossdresser site in my history and was obviously curious. She ended up seeing her best mate in stockings and suspenders so I was rumbled. She did however leave a bag with basque, more stockings, panties in a place I’d find them, embraced my crossdressing and opened my mind
- November 11, 2019 at 11:10 am #247552Natalie RogersParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>My extremely supportive wife and my therapist know. Looking forward to a time when I can tell my kids and live my life that I am meant to. Hugs to all!!</p>
- November 10, 2019 at 4:14 pm #247074Karen SummersParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I told my therapist first and then later I decided I should let my Phychiatrist and Community Psychiatric Nurse know.
I told my older brother much later and then my Dad.
My Dad told his sisters, my oldest brother, our neighbours, a friend of his he meets at the pub and our cleaner.
I have since opened up to a few friends. They have been very good. My family, not so much.
- October 23, 2019 at 1:24 pm #239032MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
Other than online My supportive wife and my two children who think of it as my hobby according to my wife after I was caught at different times by them. My sweet heart wife helps pick out outfits & jewelry but I purchase my own lingerie and nightgowns.
- October 21, 2019 at 8:46 pm #238177DeLoraParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 41Has thanked: 155 timesBeen thanked: 225 times
I was going to say only my wife, but I guess everyone here to!
I am also new here having only recently fully accepted this aspect of my self. I have found this site and all the fantastic people here so helpful. I have a lot of questions as I try to understand this part of me and folks here are only to happy to share their thoughts and experiences. It is amazing to me how many similarities many of us share while being a very diverse group.
- October 22, 2019 at 6:28 am #238238Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi Delora and I’m so happy to hear from you! You summed things up really nicely in such short order in your paragraph.
This site is the best cross dressing site in the world. And the girls on here have one thing in common – we all love to wear pretty, sexy, and cute lady’s clothing. Most of us love to shop and we find shopping for things required for our wardrobes fun and exciting and now find shopping for men’s clothing really uninteresting and just quite boring now.
We are all very supportive and encouraging while full of tips and advice. The articles I write are extremely informative and super for girls who are either pros at this thrill of cross dressing or just getting started. You might want to read all of my intructional articles if you’re fairly new to cross dressing. You can find them either in the Hodgepodge area under the Articles tab at the top of your home page or you can find them in the All Articles section as well. I suggest going to the Hodgepodge section first. You’ll be surprised at how many interesting areas of cross dressing I cover in those articles.
Welcome aboard, DeLora, and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me by way of a private message…
- October 21, 2019 at 6:53 pm #238156Amber JamiesParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
I’ve only told my wife. Some friends might know just based on how I’ve dressed around them.
- October 22, 2019 at 6:33 am #238240ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi Amber, it’s Scarlett! If you would like to expand the group of folks to share your thrill of cross dressing with, you may want to read my article in the Hodgepodge section under the Articles tab above entitled “Scarlett On Sharing Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others”!
Thanks for responding to my question above!
- October 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #236465Micheal DenierParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
I think my mother knows, she found a bag of Tights (I call them a nest of vipers!), & Knickers about 20 years ago, in my hiding place,when clearing up the bedroom, they were left on the bed, nothing has ever been said since.
- October 13, 2019 at 1:55 pm #234901Maria MParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
Unfortunately I did not tell my parents before they both passed away. I always think that my mother had a good idea that I was into cross dressing, but she never said much about it. I think I should have told them both that I was. I kept it to myself until I joined CDH. Then today Sunday 13th October, I came out to my girlfriend about cross dressing. Again she had an idea that I did, when she put out her clothes On the bed, in the morning before showering. I would try her underwear on, and of course when my girlfriend came back to the bedroom. She would say that her underwear had been moved. I would come up with, they most have moved when I got out of bed. When I eventually told her today, it did not surprise her. In fact, I was surprised by what she said. I thought you were trying them on. Then she also agreed to marry me, and support me through my transformation. Even if I decide to go further and transform into a complete female. By that l mean having surgery.
But, what an excellent question to think of.
Love and hugs
- October 13, 2019 at 4:35 pm #234937ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Good for you girl friend! You better hang on to that girl! She’s a very rare find!
- October 13, 2019 at 4:50 pm #234939Maria MParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
Thanks for your message. My girlfriend is definitely one in a million. I wish all girls understood what we go through when coming out. But, I don’t think I could ever find another one like Juliette ( girlfriend’s name). We love each other, but I wish I had told her a lot earlier in our relationship. Love and hugs
- October 11, 2019 at 11:28 am #234126Annie JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
What a great question, Scarlet, as confirmed by the amazing number of responses you’ve received. I have noted your remarks praising the relatively rare accepting and participating wife and I thought I would add my own experience to the mix. My first wife suspected I was crossdressing. She never confronted me but I’m sure this was behind her decision to abruptly leave me for another man. We later divorced, thankfully with no children. Years later, my second wife discovered and confronted me over it. I ultimately gave it all up (our first and only child had just been born) and threw myself into trying to be a good family man and provider. Fifteen years later, she drove me out of the house with a made-up story which had no connection to crossdressing. We eventually divorced and I lost my relationship with my daughter for the next 15 years. My ex-wife finally told me in one of our last communications that she made up the story because she never forgot that I had cross-dressed and she had never regained her respect for me because of it. She was apologetic for that since she is a therapist and should know better. Although my question had finally been answered, the truth hit me pretty hard. My third (and present) wife discovered my crossdressing around 10 years into our 15 year marriage and is still coping with it since earlier purges have not ended it. She is struggling to accept me and has good days and bad days. We’ll see what happens when our two teenagers grow up and move out. Bottom line — hold on to and appreciate those accepting wives, as you say. I am trying to provide an added incentive for my wife by taking over the housework, being more supportive and … being extraordinarily energetic in bed! We’ll see how that goes! Anyway, thanks again for launching such an interesting and engaging conversation!
- October 13, 2019 at 4:43 pm #234938ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
You’re so welcome, Annie, and thanks for providing such an interesting, understanding, and comprehensive answer! Do your best to give support to these girls who have unsupporting wives. My wife was there years ago and know she totally understands my femme side and my thrill of cross dressing but it took many years to finally have “The Talk”….Please read my article entitled “Scarlett On Having “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO!
Thanks again, Annie, XOXO Scarlett
- October 4, 2019 at 2:26 pm #230965Pam HParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 46Has thanked: 165 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
Right now my wife (She’s known I’ve wanted to from early on but this year I’ve dressed a lot more and we’ve gone out shopping at outlets a couple times).
The only others are my 27 year old step daughter and my therapist. The step daughter is totally okay with it surprisingly. She has not seen me dressed en femme yet but expects to eventually.
I have become a lot more accepting of myself and who I am this year with the help of my wife and our therapist. I am to the point where I’d like to tell close friends and family who I don’t think would have a problem with it but my wife is a hard no on telling anyone. She thinks she will be embarrassed that her husband is a crossdresser. I know my close friends and I don’t think any of them would judge me if I told them. Here’s hoping the wife will come around eventually.
- October 11, 2019 at 11:27 am #234125ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi Pam and I’m so happy your wife and therapist are so supportive with your thrill of cross dressing!
Please dig up my article I’ve writting on “Sharing Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others” and you’ll see my opinion with sharing your cross dressing with family members on your side or your lovely wife’s side of your family!
- October 11, 2019 at 10:56 am #234105Annie JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
Hi Pam! It sounds like my wife and yours are on the same road of acceptance within limits. Your boundaries appear to be much more expansive than mine and I would be thankful to have that. I think that the most important acceptance comes from those closest to us and I really don’t care much what others may think, whether it is favorable or not. However, my wife has fears similar to your wife’s of being held up to blame or ridicule if others discover our secret and I do understand and respect that. It is not a very forgiving world out there!
- October 11, 2019 at 11:42 am #234131ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Well said, Annie, in a concise well written response to Pam. I wrote an article which is in our CDH Article Section on sharing our thrill of cross dressing with others. When it comes to sharing with relatives besides our wives it gets really dicey. The news travels like wildfire to the rest of their immediate or extended families and next thing ya know, your family reunions can be extremely awkard at best!
I know for a fact I’ll never be able to share my thrill of cross dressing with anyone in my immediate or extended families. And my wife, who initially was very unaccepting of my cross dressing and is now totally on board with it with a couple of certain limits which are easily acceptable from my side of the equation, would never ever want me to share my thrill of cross dressing with anyone on either side of our families!
Thanks for your response Annie! XOXO Scarlett
- October 4, 2019 at 12:32 pm #230909Jane MartinParticipantRegistered On: September 28, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 16 times
No one really knows, some stranger have seen me dress as Jane and I’ve been shopping a few times as Jane. I live in a big city so people tend not to pay to much attention. I’ve been mistaken for a woman a few time when out for dinner with my wife (my hair is little long). So I don’t think people just passing by me really notice. And most cashiers don’t really care because the board at their minimum wage job. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to tell my wife, she like me being her big strong man. My family is very conservative also. But I do get some time as Jane when my wife is on nights.
- October 3, 2019 at 9:49 pm #230779RosiebethParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 57Has thanked: 182 timesBeen thanked: 165 times
- October 4, 2019 at 9:52 am #230884
- October 3, 2019 at 1:36 pm #230586
- October 2, 2019 at 7:18 pm #230322
- October 1, 2019 at 2:52 pm #229635Meghan MParticipantRegistered On: September 23, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 23Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
Wife. Has known since our engagement. I have mostly support from her. She’s a little apprehensive of seeing Meghan, and I respect that. She is aware of the parts, but hasn’t seen the sum of the parts.
Several BFF’s I have disclosed my love for panties to many people, mostly females. I have fully disclosed Meghan to a handful- including a lady from church, a coworker, my Instagram acct, and one of my oldest female friends. I plan on disclosing to more in the near future.
Shop Clerks Especially the thrift store and consignment store clerks. I see the same ones on nearly a weekly basis, and several ask openly and friendly-like what my newest purchase would be. I openly say the clothing is for me, and I thank each clerk for being accepting and cool with CD’ers, because it’s more appreciated than they know.
Instagram followers My only social media outlet. I don’t have an account for merely harvesting followers or likes. I have an account to be an outlet, a source of communication, and a means of letting Meghan have some space. I appreciate the support and the opportunity to support others in my position.
My only family members who knew was my now-deceased mother. God love her soul, but it was a wreck when she discovered the pantyhose, skirts, and panties stuffed into a nook in her son’s closet. She didn’t deal with it well. She thought mocking me would be a way to kill my desire to do so. She waited until our next-door neighbor was visiting and both were sitting in the living room when I strolled through. At that point, mom asked out loud to the neighbor, Susan, if she had any spare panties she could give to me. I looked at my mom in horror. Susan, sensing my discomfort, said that she didn’t have anything pretty to give to me. I knew it was a lie- she had gorgeous panties in her drawer that I knew about, from housesitting her pets. 🙂
- October 1, 2019 at 6:14 am #229488
- September 28, 2019 at 3:44 pm #228368Renee ClarkParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
other tgirls that i am friends with on flickr and all of the support groups i belong to, i really don’t feel the need to tell anyone else about my girly side,
- September 28, 2019 at 12:45 am #228161Molly LaceParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 106 times
Only my old girlfriend. But she did not know that I love crossdressing as much a I do. I only shared with her that I had a panty fetish and she immediately said “ok, do you want to wear mine”? She picked a pair out for me to wear with her. It was amazing. Later I showed her a matching garter belt, stockings, and panties and she put them on me. It was fantasy come true. I told her a I wanted to wear a bra too but we never tried it. I miss her.
- September 26, 2019 at 5:44 pm #227639Stevie65ParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 49Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
Hi Right now My wife knows since we met over 12 years ago. Today was the first time I said anything to a friend. Not sure how she will take it but if she deletes me as a friend oh well no worries just shows ignorance. I want to come out to my cousin but I am not sure how she will take it. There are gay cousins we know of but she really never said anything too much. Just pondering. Going to throw out some suggestions or thoughts and see what she says…
- September 27, 2019 at 11:07 am #227939ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Good for you, Stevie! Keep spreading the news! Just be really careful sharing it with family members – that can get ugly in a hurry! Better to share the news with the sales girls where you buy your clothing from or maybe you makeup from if it’s Sephora or Ulta.
- September 25, 2019 at 1:08 pm #227019EmilyParticipantRegistered On: December 31, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4 times
I feel like I should update my answer to this question. In the last few months I’ve come out to my roommate and a few of our friends that we work the renaissance festival with. And I’ve been met with nothing but love a support. I even got a renaissance outfit for my fem self! My friends came and helped me pick it out! For the first time in a long time I’m feeling optimistic about letting the woman inside out more often to grow!
Love and Hugs,
- October 1, 2019 at 3:02 pm #229637EmilyParticipantRegistered On: December 31, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4 times
So I ended up spending two days as Emily working the renaissance festival and it was amazing and watching heads turn was super fun! I also was honest with people if they asked why I was dressed as a lady. It was such a liberating experience!!!
- September 25, 2019 at 8:16 pm #227240
- September 25, 2019 at 6:29 pm #227214ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
You go girl, I feel the same way and I have so many folks that know about Scarlett, they seem down when I walk into their store without some of my latest photos of Scarlett.
Keep spreading the news, Emily! XOXOX Scarlett
- September 25, 2019 at 10:07 am #226954Danii DoorsParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 40Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
Hi scarlet I’m dannii, I’ve been dressing for many years, my whole family know that I dress and a couple of ex girlfriends, my friend (whom is my most recent ex) is properly my soul mate and she has imbraced it with open arms we go out alot and she helps pick what I should wear or buy, my dad and his partner (as my mum passed away) have let me dress when I go to visit, my sister in law keeps bugging me to visit so we can go shopping and stuff
- September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am #226962ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Danii, girl, you are in a distinct minority. To have the support of so many family members is a rarity indeed! So many of us would love to share our thrill of cross dressing with so many of our family members but we know it would end in a complete disaster!
You are one lucky girl! XOXOXO Scarlett
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 24, 2019 at 11:37 pm #226809Stacey RenauldParticipantRegistered On: September 20, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 71Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
My wonderful, amazing wife.
All my long-term ex girlfriends.
Everyone I went to Uni with when I was studying my BA.
Several ex-work colleagues.
My blood relatives (although I don’t see or have any contact with them anymore [that’s a long story]).
Possibly half the employees in the office block across the road from my apartment if they’ve made me when I’m out on the balcony(I don’t know any of them personally so who cares).
Lots of shop staff.
Probably the delivery person for the online shopping I use (if he reads the package content on the label he’ll know I buy an unusual amount of female related products).
Anyone with an internet connection with an inclination to browse this site. (If I know you and you recognise me…why are you on this site? Do you have a secret you want to share with me? 😉 )
All you lovely gals…
and a partridge in a pear tree.
- September 25, 2019 at 10:30 am #226970ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Wow, Stacey, that is the largest crew mentioned to date! You are one lucky girl to have that many folks that know that are encouraging or OK with your cross dressing. My number of folks who know has grown exponentially just over the last year and a half or so. I would say there are over 50 people I’ve interacted with on a regular basis at places where I purchase items for Scarlett. All of them have seen at least 50 8×10 color photos of Scarlett and all are supportive and encouraging. Only one elderly lady who checks the number of items you take back to the fitting rooms at Marhalls in Pensacola was uncomfortable with the photos of Scarlett I shared with her. She’s about 70 years old and I’m sure cross dressing is not something she comes in close contact with on a regular basis so I understood her perspective when I showed her the photos of Scarlett.
Good for you, Stacey, you like I have reached a point in our lives that we simply don’t care who knows about this thrilling femme side of us!
- September 24, 2019 at 9:51 am #226575LES TOLETParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
HI THERE’S ABOUT 6 PEOPLE THAT KNOW I’M A CD WHO DON’T MIND EVERY ONE ELSE SAID YOU’RE ON YOUR OWN INCLUDING FAMILY
- September 24, 2019 at 1:03 pm #226647ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Yes Les, from what I read, most families are not good with the thrill of cross dressing. It’s best to keep that news very close to home with a wife or SO and that’s it. And many of those aren’t into cross dressing either!
- September 21, 2019 at 5:08 am #225207Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 908Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
my grandmother and grandfather who took it to their grave, and my wife who knows and lets me dress up when no one is home, maybe my niece might know but not sure. i had her dress me up for Halloween one year so she might think i am a x dresser but no one else,my daughter knows but don’t care for its not her body its mine as what she told mom so she might think i am a x dresser but no one else
- September 23, 2019 at 1:38 pm #226199ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
That’s a nice small number, Lucinda, and I would feel comfortable keeping it that way!
And you’re lucky to have a wife who knows you’re a cross dresser and approves of you dressing when no one is home. That’s how it is with my approving wife. I can’t dress while in her presence though. She much prefers me as her “Handsome Husband”!
- September 24, 2019 at 4:11 am #226465Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 908Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
i hear you on that part. wife prefers me as her husband and not her gf or wife. but yes she is letting me dress up when no one is home that is a good part , that’s why i don’t push the issue. would be nice for her to be more supportive and help with make up or let me sit in same room and watch T.V. but i will leave it the way it is for now till she is ready to open up more. thanks for the message. hope you all have a great day
- September 21, 2019 at 2:04 am #225189Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 305Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 485 times
There has been a painter at my house for the last couple of weeks, but as I only see her as I head off for work first thing in the morning she has only seen me in male mode. She knows I am trans as it is somewhat obvious in the house, and the landlord probably told her as well. As she was coming today (Saturday) and I’m at home, I have just carried on as normal and greeted her in femme mode this morning.
Nothing awkward to report whatsoever 🙂
My only problem now is I’m off to a family event tomorrow and I really am struggling to find enough male clothing for a couple of days. It is surprising how quickly it smells musty when it hasn’t been touched for months! I really ought to tell them.
- September 23, 2019 at 1:59 pm #226206Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 937Has thanked: 1935 timesBeen thanked: 1152 times
I just went through that as well Jasmine, Luckily I was looking through my male clothes a few days in advance, pyew stink lol.
All clean and ready to go now though, this particular extended family member will know very soon.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 23, 2019 at 1:44 pm #226200ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi Jasmine! And thanks so much for sharing your note with us. I have as mucn female clothing as male clothing, however, that’s about to change. My femme clothing is passing up the male clothing because the last time I purchased some male clothing was Christmas time last year when I purchased five pairs of Nike and Underarmor running pants which I use to work out in the gym when the outside temps start to get cold!
- September 19, 2019 at 1:24 pm #224620Susan ZedParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 57Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 198 times
My wife and my ex wife, four ex girlfriends, three other female friends, my male cousin and his ex girlfriend, his new wife (probably) my brother and one of my sisters, plus one group of ex colleagues that I once told when we were all drunk one evening in a pub. My ex landlady and also my ex cleaner who snooped and then told my neighbours and the man who was doing our double glazing!
I always tell my partners if I think the relationship is going to last.
- September 23, 2019 at 1:47 pm #226203ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Wow, Susan, there’s a whole lotta exes in there! Sounds like a nice sized group of people know so you must be pretty comfortable by now sharing the good news!
Thanks for sharing with us here at CDH!
- September 18, 2019 at 9:05 pm #224360Melanie MillerParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
The ladies at Soma know 🙂 I never hid the fact I was buying lingerie for me. I think that helps everyone.
My wife knows. Not because I was upfront with her and told her, but because I got careless one night and left the next day’s bra and panties in plain sight instead of my normal hiding hole. She brought them to me and I forget exactly what she asked, but I told her, Those are mine. “Are you a crossdresser?” To which I meekly replied, Yes, sort of.
Life has been pretty normal since then. She hasn’t brought it up. I haven’t brought it up. Other than that, everything is the same as before she knew. At least so far as I can tell.
- September 19, 2019 at 11:12 am #224585
- September 16, 2019 at 7:46 pm #223618Olufemi WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: September 17, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
My best friend from Virginia knows that I like doing them. She’d known for a long while.
I had to confirm with her the other day just last weekend.
- September 15, 2019 at 4:56 pm #223131Jennifer CoalsParticipantRegistered On: July 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
For me it is my wife, mother, and sister. My wife is very cool with it, even gets annoyed that I don’t come out to the world and wear femme clothing full time, even to work. I may want to do that at my next job. My mother, is not good with it. She basically has pretended that I did not tell her and I am going along with that. My sister is cool.
- September 15, 2019 at 9:09 pm #223190ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi Jennifer, Scarlett here! I wish my wife was as cool as your wife with my cross dressing. I must admit she’s come a long way towards total acceptance in the last six months. She’s even bought me two sexy tops and three pairs of Ellen Tracy panties which are my favs!
Thanks for your response! I think if my mom were alive today, she would be very impressed with my photos of Scarlett.
- September 15, 2019 at 12:38 pm #223023J J JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
My wife (to a limited degree.) She sees me in lingerie all the time, but knows I have skirts and jeans but has never seen me in them. She probably knows more then I think as I don’t really hide things. There is a dress and heels in my drawer, two tops on my skirt rack, etc.
That and rando strangers I have encountered while hiking or wearing skirts, tops or bikinis, but nobody I actually know.
- September 8, 2019 at 10:07 pm #219932Shreya JainParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 106Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
Right now no one knows about my crosadressing except you all lovely ladies on these site.
- September 15, 2019 at 9:14 pm #223192ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Shreya, you’ll always have a ton of support from the girls on this site!
Thanks for sending in a response to my question!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 15, 2019 at 10:17 pm #223199Shreya JainParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 106Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 137 times
Yes scarlet, you’re right all the girls over here are very supportive and becuase of you all supportive people I’m able to share much about myself. And explore more of my feminism.
- September 6, 2019 at 8:23 pm #218657Keelee KincaidParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 43Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Just added another person to my list. Made a run to Walmart but was in men’s clothes when I went in there. After shopping I changed in the truck into a bra, black pantyhose (was already wearing panties) a below the knee sleeveless dress and some cute flats for the drive home. Decided to stop to fill up the gas tank so I stopped at a station on the way home. No one was in the parking lot so I decided to go in and buy a soda. The clerk ( middle eastern) was sweeping the floor when I walked in. He had a deer in the headlights kind of look when we where face to face. He went behind the counter and stared at me in disbelief. I was dressed but no wig ( I’m bald) and I haven’t shaved off my goatee lately. The poor guy looked frightened. At Walmart I picked up a pretty pink bra, a couple cute tops on clearance, some black pantyhose, a black purse (my first), some nail polish, mascara, lip stick and some other makeup items to try out. Tonight was the 3rd time I have worn a dress away from the house.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 6, 2019 at 4:47 pm #218607Keelee KincaidParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 43Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Only people that know are the lovely ladies here and the nice couple that run a mom and pop convince store that’s on the way home from work. I have been in there many times in yoga pants and a cami. Last weekend I went in wearing a long red summer dress with pretty flowery print on it. When she saw me she let out a giggle. It was blatantly obvious I wasn’t trying to even attempt to conceal the fact that I’m not s genetic woman. I wasn’t wearing a wig and I was sporting a goatee. The 2 very large gentlemen ahead of me in line didn’t even give me half a look. Other than the giggle the lady behind the counter let out noting out of the usual happened. Well except for the intense adrenaline rush I was experiencing.
- September 4, 2019 at 10:45 pm #217668Marilyn ElamParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
All my female friends most of my male friends and almost all of my family. Ive found I enjoy it more with the constant fear of being discovered gone. Even some of the staff at stores I go to have noticed and commented and we often chat about fem stuff if nobody else is around. Its hard to hide in my case as I have my own home grow bust I need to wear a AU22DD bra to stop the guys bouncing around and giving me achy achy boobs :(… And as we all know bra straps and band clasps let alone the piping and lace on our Bras often gives us away without us realizing especially if were wearing a cotton T shirt.
- September 4, 2019 at 8:15 pm #217639Dejad DarhareeParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
only one person knows I crossdress. Someone I met online but, She’s got a different style than I do Ill leave it at that
- September 3, 2019 at 9:56 pm #217207AngelaParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 112Has thanked: 212 timesBeen thanked: 267 times
No one knows, with the exception of the ladies on this forum. It was hard to even get on this forum but it is helping me deal with all the emotions knowing there are other girls like me. My family is not very accepting of anything LGBTQ. Maybe my daughter would be ok but not my wife and certainly not my relatives. It’s been such a blessing to finally be able to get all these feelings off my shoulders. Years ago I decided to buy some clothes and finally saw Angela in the mirror. I thought this is it I’m going to continue and see where this goes even thought of venturing out. My fear of losing my family made me stop and put Angela away. After purging everything I thought I would no longer have these strange urges because It’s weird to want to wear women’s clothes. I probably should have gone to get some counseling but the fear that my family would find out stopped me. I’ve come to the realization that I want to wear women’s clothes and at least in my closet I can feel and look like a woman. Talking with all of you is helping me with all these feelings. I am beyond scared that my family will find out but I can’t deny this anymore. I may be lonely in my closet but at least for now i’m not fighting with myself for wanting to wear women’s clothes. I’m sorry for throwing this all out but thanks for listening. Angela
- September 3, 2019 at 7:35 pm #217193Kristen JamesParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
<p style=”text-align: right;”>No one knows, I’m alone on this ride at least for now. There are a couple of people I think I can tell and it wouldn’t be that big of a deal. But for now it’s just me</p>
- September 3, 2019 at 3:34 pm #217072Ayla McCloudParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 18Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
Nobody at all. It gets a little lonely to be honest. I have a very short list of people who I would like to share with, but only one of them, my brother, I think would get it and not freak out. He stayed in the closet for years before coming out as gay. I know they are very different things, but I imagine there might be some sort of common ground there. Regardless, I’m very glad I found this place and decided to join. I definitely see a lot of supportive folks here.
- September 15, 2019 at 9:05 pm #223189
- September 3, 2019 at 10:57 am #216941Liz TaylorParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 14Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
My Darling wife, all my family and a few at my last two jobs, People knowing is not as bad as you think, but that depends on the person that knows.
- September 3, 2019 at 11:29 am #216958ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Oh Liz, I’m in a little bit different situation than apparently you are with your family members. It sounds like most all of your family is on the liberal and more accepting side and mine is definitely not. Both sides of my family are ultra conservative and would not accept anything having to do with cross dressing or even have a hard time just relating to anyone who would fall into a category of people covered under the LGTBQ umbrella.
So my family members, with the exception of my sexy redheaded wife will ever know about Scarlett or my cross dressing.
Count your blessings on having such and accepting family. You’re definitely in a minority of the majority of us cross dressers for sure!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 2, 2019 at 5:40 pm #216672Krystine BeerealParticipantRegistered On: August 31, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
My wife, and one our best female friends. She pulled my shorts down and I was wearing a Victoria’s Secret thong…👗
- September 2, 2019 at 5:05 am #216396Nathalie Maillot De BainParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
Only my wife knows. And to say the truth, she only knows About my underwear
- September 2, 2019 at 8:13 am #216495ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
I was there for years and years and years Nathalie. Glad I’m no longer there and my wife allows me to dress whenever she’s not home and at work which is about every weekday during each week.
It’s really hard to stay in that closet!
- September 2, 2019 at 7:01 am #216423KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 99Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 234 times
- September 2, 2019 at 8:28 am #216513ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
You’re Gorgeous Kimmie and I think I’ve told you that before. I also love your chosen femme name – cute and sexy at the same time!
- September 1, 2019 at 10:05 pm #216309Cris FontanaParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
My mom knows
- September 1, 2019 at 10:26 pm #216322ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi Cris, and I hope mom is supportive and encouraging because you are such a gorgeous girl. That profile photo of you is so pretty!
We are so glad you decided to join us here at Crossdresser Heaven! You are on the best on line cross dressing site in the world. You’re gonna love the so many areas you can explore on this site like the chat room and the Article Section. I have about 5 informative articles in there right now and the girls seem to really like them!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 1, 2019 at 10:40 pm #216323
- September 1, 2019 at 10:02 pm #216308Jennifer LangeParticipantRegistered On: August 9, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
- August 29, 2019 at 2:12 pm #214886DayleParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 22Replies: 59Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
My wife knows but doesn’t want to see me as Dayle. She has known since about 20 years into our marriage – although I think she suspected before that. She would hide some of her undies in my suitcase when I was on business travel, then ask if I found them and had I worn them. I would deny that I wore them, but perhaps if I had admitted that I did it would have evolved to a conversation about me being a CD. And who knows where Dayle would be today. I have told a few friends, and next door neighbors. One friend I am especially glad that I told because when her grandson announced he was cross gender and wanted to transition MtF, my friend felt comfortable talking with me about it before anyone else.
And my gas station checkout lady knows. I used to buy gas at a Kangaroo in town. Once while en femme the gas pump wasn’t accepting cards so I had to go inside to pay. I was soooo nervous, but made myself do it. A month or so later I was in that same gas station in man mode and the check out lady says “has anyone ever told you that you look like Bob Newhart?” I said “yes quite often. But who do I look like when dressed like a lady?” She was sooo surprised. But after that if she wasn’t busy we chatted about cross dressing. Very cool experience.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Dayle.
- September 1, 2019 at 11:13 pm #216334ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi Dayle, your story and limitations with the wife are very similar to mine. I can’t be dressed as Scarlett in her presence. I actually think she’s a bit jealous of Scarlett. Scarlett’s just a bit hotter than she is.
I’m tired and it’s late. Well talk more again soon!
- August 28, 2019 at 1:01 pm #214322https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
- August 28, 2019 at 2:02 pm #214333ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi Lindie, it’s Scarlett! So happy to see you signed up to become a member of the best cross dressing site on line!
The founder and staff of this site are all incredible. If someone comes on here with the wrong intentions, they are almost deleted immediately. This is a classy site and full of girls who are so accepting, supportive, complimentary, and encouraging! You’re gonna love it here especially if the only way to get Lindie out of the house, much like Scarlett, is to post and share your photos, captions, and stories with us here at Crossdresser Heaven.
If you have any questions about this site, feel free to contact me by private message on here.
Take some time to go into our Article Section by clicking on “Articles” at the top of the page and then going all the way down the list to “All Articles” and you’ll see several informational articles written by me to help others become the best cross dressers they can possible become! You can also visit my home page or go into the All Crossdresser Photos section to check a bunch of photos I have posted of Scarlett.
Welcome aboard and again, if you have any questions feel free to just go ahead and fire away in the form of a private message to me.
By the way, your chosen femme name is really cute! XOXO Scarlett
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 25, 2019 at 9:31 am #212664Carolyn JonesParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
- August 28, 2019 at 7:39 pm #214447ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Wow Carolyn, you’re lucky you’ve finally reached the point in your cross dressing life you don’t care who knows! I’m getting really close to being there and a whole bunch of folks who know I’m a cross dresser by the name of Scarlett! I would say there are close to 50 more people now that know that didn’t now when I first posed this question to the girls at CDH! And I’ll keep spreading the word every month to even more folks!
Good for you Carolyn and maybe one day all of the cross dressers on the planet will be able to come out of the closet!
- August 23, 2019 at 6:36 pm #211861Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 52Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
As of yesterday it’s one more who knows.
It used to be just my wife but yesterday I did tell our 22year old daughter and it felt good to come out to her also. As I expected it was no fuzz about it, just a short talk before we got interrupted.
Dunno when we going to have a chance to talk again but while I am ready to talk about it I’m not ready to dress for her, not yet at least.
- August 23, 2019 at 10:08 pm #211922ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 937Has thanked: 1935 timesBeen thanked: 1152 times
- August 25, 2019 at 9:11 am #212657Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 52Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
She is home for a short visit before going back to study and I had planned to tell her during this visit. We had talked about several of the things like why did I pierce my ears (which she noticed after 5 seconds) or shave my arms, then she asked in a joking tone if I was planning to become a women and I truthfully said no interest in it and not interested in boys. Later on the same subject she mentioned (among a lot of other things) she didn’t care if a man wanted to wear women clothes and people who had problem with that was the problem, not the man wearing a dress. If it hadn’t been other people there at the same time I would have told her then.
- August 23, 2019 at 6:23 pm #211846https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
No one knows my secret at the moment. It’s wonderful to hear so many stories of wives accepting their spouse for who they are. The fact that so many of you can share this openly with you wife (or friends and other family members) is really special. I hope to one day be there myself. Of course, fear plays a big role as to why I have not done so already.
- August 23, 2019 at 10:17 pm #211928ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 937Has thanked: 1935 timesBeen thanked: 1152 times
I’m sure almost all of us felt fear when telling others, but the feeling of freedom when accepted positively is extrordinary. When it feels right to you, it’ll happen.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- August 22, 2019 at 8:08 pm #211307Julie JohnsParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Right now, only my wife knows that I am a cross dresser. I denied that I am a cross dresser for most of my life and that caused me to lie, by omission of the truth, to my wife for the majority of our relationship. For what I had built the moment up to be in my head, telling her in the moment was surprisingly easier than I had expected. She was very empathetic to my situation, helping me to further accept that I am, in fact, a cross dresser.
I have made cross dressing and transgender friends through my experiences, but have never told any friends or family outside of that community about Julie. I’m not sure if I ever will. I do find, however, the more open that I am about cross dressing with my wife, the more confidence I gain in my expression of Julie. Of course with this comes the desire to cross dress more.
Right now, I’m just trying to enjoy the ride, wherever it takes me!
- September 1, 2019 at 11:22 pm #216336ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Julie, you and I have so much in common! Wish I had more time to talk but it’s almost 1:30 am and I’m exhausted. Time to go night night! Love your photos! Keep them coming!
- August 21, 2019 at 6:12 am #210563Gwen YoungParticipantRegistered On: August 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
Very few people know for me As I am very scared to tell my family and friends. The women at the two botiques that I shop at all know and give me lots of love and acceptance. my therapist also knows as I’m trying to get a understanding of who I am. Of cource all you beautiful ladies here now know.
- August 20, 2019 at 12:21 pm #210121Charlotte RoseParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 66Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
Everyone now. Last night I came out on my Facebook page as being gender fluid (complete with pictures) and I don’t care what the world thinks and that me and the wife are very happy. I also said that if they couldn’t accept me for who I am, then they can delete me from their Facebook.
- August 21, 2019 at 11:52 am #210708ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Fantastic! Way to go Charlotte! Keep spreading the news every way you possible can.
As far as Facebook friends, I tell them if they are a member of a specific political party to please go to my home page and unfriend me immediately!
I’m all in about saving our America! Eating out of the rear end of a garbage truck is not appealing to me at all!
- August 20, 2019 at 10:43 am #210069Kasuttinggi SeksiParticipantRegistered On: August 20, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- August 20, 2019 at 11:59 am #210104
- August 20, 2019 at 8:59 am #210019Mina MichaelsParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 53Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 119 times
- August 20, 2019 at 9:15 am #210030ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Thanks and Fantastic Mina! And you wouldn’t believe how large my crowd who knows about Scarlett has grown since I posed this question a year and a half ago!
I bet there are close to 50 to 60 people who know about Scarlett know! And that crowd is growing exponentially every month!
- August 19, 2019 at 9:39 am #209722Joanne DiceParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
Hi! My name is Joann and the following are the only people who know I crossdressing. Mmy wife and her 3 daughters. I have gone oout dressed with two of her daughters to Angela’s Laptop Lounge. My only regret in life is not coming out to my Mother.
- August 21, 2019 at 3:27 pm #210818Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
Hi Joanne, my name is Janice. I attend the Laptop Lounge every month. Hope we can meet there someday.
- August 20, 2019 at 8:19 am #210002ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi Joanne, if my mom were alive today, I wouldn’t hesitate telling her about Scarlett today. She would probably get a big kick out of it and be really accepting and supporting especially after seeing what level I’ve taken my cross dressing skills to!
- August 18, 2019 at 6:45 pm #209547Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 94Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 359 times
only a small handful of men for whom i dressed over the years while “with” them.
four, maybe five over roughly ten years. for the most part, they were and remain strangers to me.
but no one who truly knows me, knows that i have dressed and am now doing so again 🙂
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Jenny Thigh High.
- August 20, 2019 at 8:23 am #210007ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Jenny, just be really careful about the men you get “with”! There are a ton of STDs out there and serial killers as well!
Ya gotta be so careful these days girl!
- August 18, 2019 at 1:25 am #209262Alice RobinsonParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 1 time
My wife, who is absolutely magnificent about it; and a couple of friends I drunkenly opened up to. They are also cool about it, and luckily discreet, too!
I’m sure my parents know, which means my siblings also know. Noone has ever said anything to me though.
- August 20, 2019 at 8:31 am #210010ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Alice, you’re one of the lucky few who everyone you told you were a cross dresser were so accepting and encouraging towards your cross dressing!
Keep spreading the new girl friend!
- August 18, 2019 at 1:30 am #209264
- August 15, 2019 at 10:05 pm #208547Jemma SchumpertParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
hmmm. Directly only those here who see my posts know how in depth. However, there is a small group that have been so solidly there for me. One day, I have no idea why, I bought a little mini skirt at walmart and tried to figure out where to wear it. I toyed with the idea of wearing it to the local river spot where I went to meet men discreetly but decided that might ruin a good thing. Then, again i have no idea why, I decided to wear it to my local adult toy and video store.
Once inside I met one of the sales gals who helped me figure out certain items and her only response to my mini was how cute she thought it was. Since then, she and the rest of the sales staff have been the most supportive and encouraging folks in my life. Whenever I get something new or try something I can’t wait to tell them. They are my rocks in this period of chaos as I adjust to the new realities of my semi-outed life.
I guess you could count the countless people who saw me on my first public full dress up including boobs! drive up the interstate. What a thrill.
- August 13, 2019 at 8:00 pm #207598Connie SmithParticipantRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- August 13, 2019 at 8:24 pm #207614ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
So sorry that happened to you Connie, but it’s not an unusual reaction. I got the same type of reaction the first time my wife came home from work and found me with my total girl on as Scarlett!
I’ll tell ya more next time we talk!
- August 13, 2019 at 7:25 pm #207582Cali LittleParticipantRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 8Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- August 12, 2019 at 7:03 pm #207149Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 116Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 262 times
Well, my sister and both of her daughter’s and husband all know. My mom passed away in my 20’s and never knew. Both neighbor ladies on each side of my home, of course my men friends, 2 women at work, I’m sure a few other of my neighbors know since I don’t hide when I go in and out of the house, and of course, the pizza delivery folks know, but they get a nice tip, so it’s not a big deal to them, and I’m sure they’ve seen a lot more than that.
- August 12, 2019 at 4:54 am #206732Jessica CharmsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
- August 12, 2019 at 1:13 am #206690https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 6 times
Hi I have been crossdressing off and on for a long time I have had a couple of purge season in my life My first wife new and accepted it she has pass away. now I have a new partner of 2 years she is fully sportive of my crossdressing and helps me dress up and has given me so much confidence with my crossdressing. reading all the reply’s I no Im very lucky she is the only one who no .
Im luck we are about the same size except for shoes I wear size 10, she manly wear pants but has some nice tops
- August 6, 2019 at 6:20 pm #204792Davina LeoneParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
So far nobody has seen me cross-dressed. My tenants know that I wear but have not seen me. I think my neighbours to one side know because I live in the basement and keep my curtains open. Mom might have wondered at one time but she either forgot or would not say anything. I have gone out in Elementary as a girl for Halloween and a few times as an adult but as an adult, I crossed it with an eyrie something to cover. I want to learn to be more passing, so looking for x-dressers in my area to help with this.
- August 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm #204512Yael LyonsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
So far my wife, my therapist, and a woman who works as a stylist know. The stylist took me to an Ulta in West Seattle far away from anyone I would know and worked with me on concealer, foundation, and contouring. I now have three products that match my skin type. My therapist “sort of knew” back in 2012 and has continued to encourage me to grow my feminine side. My wife knows but offers no help. Its funny because when we are out as a couple (husband and wife) she will continually point our what women are wearing, how their makeup is done as we people watch but if I say that outfit would look good on me she just ignores the remark. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I am headed to my therapist with my wife in two to see if we can get her to be a little more accepting. I never will expect to go out as girlfriends but it would be nice if my wife was a little more tolerant and excepting.
- August 4, 2019 at 2:09 pm #204198CharleneQParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
okay then for me very few people seeing how just coming into my my own with this glad I found this site as move forward with my new life style haven’t been out and about just yet but in time I’m sure it will come to pass
- August 3, 2019 at 9:48 am #203837Lilly BearParticipantRegistered On: June 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 117Has thanked: 495 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
Hi everyone! I’m Lilly and of course all of you know that I crossdress! I have three CD friends that I have gone out with so they know!
My wonderful hairstylist knows as she has done my makeup and helped me dress and styled my wig for one night out with the girls!
I have visited two wig stores and the sales ladies there know! I even showed one some pictures of me dressed and she asked if I participated in the pageants! I asked where they were and she said all over! Now I’m curious about pageants!!! Lol
- August 2, 2019 at 2:46 pm #203605Gerella EnigmaParticipantRegistered On: April 19, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 44 times
- August 2, 2019 at 12:50 pm #203561https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
- August 3, 2019 at 8:02 am #203814
- August 1, 2019 at 3:28 pm #203287
- August 1, 2019 at 1:53 pm #203236Danielle HodgesParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
For me it’s only my SO that knows, but she doesn’t know that danielle is a part of me that I want to let out. As I type this I’m wearing a pair for pink leggings and pink top and feel great. Im struggling with holding her back like I have to. You all here are the only ones I feel perfectly free to talk to as danielle and let my feelings out.
- August 1, 2019 at 7:46 pm #203350ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Danielle, that’s why we are all on this site – To support each other, encourage each other, share our CD thoughts and experiences, and share our thrill of cross dressing and getting our total girl on!
This is the best cross dressing site in the world!
- August 1, 2019 at 9:13 am #203173Dana DavisParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
Hi Scarlett. I am new here and as far as I know, no one knows that I am a crossdresser. I have been married for mover 30 years and love to come out to my wife but I know that would not go well. I have purged so many times over the years it’s ridiculous. It would be great to be able to really express my femme side without having to “hide” from the world. Maybe one day.
- August 2, 2019 at 9:10 am #203499ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Dana, I’ve been there and done that for decades and so glad I’ll never have to be where you’re at no ever again!
Hope things get better soon! By the way, I went through two major purges years ago that probably cost me over $20,000 in beautiful clothing and footwear and I wish I had all of it back!
- July 31, 2019 at 2:49 am #202668Chrissy DowntingParticipantRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
like you I’m in my first week of membership and of CDH, and I’m thankful for it. Whilst I’m writing this I’m dressed fully (minus wig) for the first time in probably two years, with regards to your question only my SO who has gone out with her cousin to give me some ‘room’, I’m going to see a councillor this afternoon so I’m guessing that after 2:30 the answer will be two.
- July 30, 2019 at 10:01 am #202458Alysson MansonParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
THE WHOLE WORLD ,I DONT HIDE IT AND VERY PUBLIC ABOUT IT ,I CANT BE ANYTHING BUT ME ,SO WHAT A SHOW I GIVE ,THE STARES ,THE LAUGHS ,JOKES ,FINGER POINTING ,NO MY WALK IS NOT EASY ,BUT I CAN MAKE THAT GIRLFRIEND MELT NOW ,BECAUSE I RELATE AND LOOK LIKE A WOMAN ,ONLY I AM MORE SEXY 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES ,I HAVE FUN ,BUT IN A SMALL TOWN ,I HAVE TO PICK AND CHOOSE MY BATTLES
- July 30, 2019 at 6:56 am #202389Jennifer GordonParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 54 times
Hi. Nobody knows that I am a cd. I’ve been closeted for many years. I still don’t understand why I need to wear female clothes. All I know is that I feel so much better when i’m dressed. It all started around age 12 with my mother’s stockings. I fought it for many years like so many others. I stay in my panties and stockings for the simple reason it keeps me calm and happy.
- July 30, 2019 at 7:05 am #202391ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Jennifer, your story is a very common one. Many of us had to stay deep in the closet for many years if not decades.
I’m in the best situation I’ve been in my life with the acceptance of my cross dressing and femme side from that of my sexy redheaded wife.
I’ll spare you the details as to where I’ve been and where I’m at now with the acceptance of my cross dressing. It can’t get much better than where I’m at now and I’ll leave it at that. If I told the story of where I was decades ago to where I’m at now with my cross dressing and the acceptance of it, I would have to write you a novel!
- July 30, 2019 at 8:28 am #202433Jennifer GordonParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 54 times
Hi Scarlett. Thank you for contacting me. You sound like you are in a good place and that is great. My journey continues and I am dealing with it the best I can. The acceptance part is sealed which is good. I will enjoy it all for sure. I’m sure that in time everything will come together for me. I don’t feel lost anymore thanks to cdh and girls like you. Always, Jennifer. xxx
- July 31, 2019 at 2:11 pm #202823
- July 30, 2019 at 8:02 am #202424
- July 30, 2019 at 4:34 am #202329Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 55Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
Although I have had girlfriends that have known and encouraged me in the past to dress and to be myself, I have never come out to anyone else. Except here at CDH, well this weekend a longtime friend who is a trans woman that I haven’t seen or heard from in years out the blue called me .Now she doesn’t know of my dressing or my feminine ways, I have always been a gentleman to her and we have mutual friends. After catching up for awhile she asked if she could come over and visit of course I said. About an hour later she showed up we hugged and and started talking, well I got to thinking we are pretty good friends she is trans,maybe I could tell her I was also trans.So I asked her if I could talk to her about something in confidence, she said yes. I could barely keep from screaming it, I said I’m trans just like that as I looked her straight in the eyes. Without missing a beat she said I think that is wonderful and then asked, am I the first one you have told,I said yes then I told her of my ex’s. She was alright with me getting dressed so I excused myself went and got dressed went straight into Coral mode and returned for a great night of friendship and the best conversation I have ever had.We became instant girlfriends I opened my closets and we talked fashion and everything girly I started to cry at one point for the fact that I had made my own friend, a real girlfriend. We talked til dawn then crawled onto my bed and fell asleep. Later we arose I made coffee and she left saying she was happy that she got to meet me, Coral. We have talked daily and I will tell you it is something else to have a real girlfriend, now I feel like a real woman.
- July 29, 2019 at 4:59 pm #202209Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 234Has thanked: 729 timesBeen thanked: 342 times
Well, i can now add the wife as fully read in on my activities and plans. Se caught me sneaking in a bra and demanded an explanation. We talked for about an hour and a half about my earlier crossdressing, my purge and my return. We also discussed my plans to have my ears pierced and get a professional brow shaping and a makeup lesson and then go out to lunch in public. She accepted though i am not sure she is enthusiastic. Since then though i sleep in a chemise i bought and putter around the house in the morning and she is okay with that. This is much better than i expected but time will tell if she can accept all i want
- July 29, 2019 at 3:26 pm #202169Angel DevilleParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
- July 29, 2019 at 3:12 pm #202164Michele WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
- July 24, 2019 at 10:32 am #200800https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
- July 31, 2019 at 1:58 am #202663ParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 54 times
Hi Sammy Z. I am well aware of how panties can be. When I first put on a pair of nylon pink ones I felt wonderful and I still do. I don’t own a single pair of male undies. Panties took me down the rabbit hole and i’m never coming back. Enjoy!
2 users thanked author for this post.
- July 23, 2019 at 8:21 pm #200711https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 32Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
- July 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm #200335Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 305Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 485 times
My neighbours now know. I thought I ought to tell them as we were bound to cross paths at some point. We share a long driveway so can easily pass one another when I am coming and going. Also my garden is open to the driveway and parts of their garden. I am surprised that they have never noticed me before, but at least I can now relax and get on with things without wondering what to do if they suddenly appear when I’m putting the bin out.
- July 22, 2019 at 7:39 am #200108Kyle EveParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I think so many CDs are in the closet and only a hand full of people,friends or family know.
For me my mother found out and was very upset to the point she said me go see a psychologist. They said I was depressed and put me on meds. I took them for a while then stopped because they made me feel bad. I had also stop dressing. As I got older I started back up she still doesn’t know or just doesn’t care. My closees friends know and I have a feeling my coworkers my know. One of my team’s mates at work placed her hand on my back while looking at pictures on table and I could feel her touching my bra strap. When she felt it she rubbed around then pulled her hand away. So I think she may know the last week she was promoted to leader. I am waiting to see what happens.
- July 22, 2019 at 12:29 pm #200258ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Kyle, you are so right. Just a handful of people usually know about our thrill of cross dressing and many of us has had to go through the same situations you so well described in your short but well written response.
I had to stay deep in the closet for so many years! My second wife, after 15 years, has finally decided to accept this so important femme side of me. She accepts now with very few limits one being that I never dress up as Scarlett while in her presence. Other than that, I can now store all of Scarlett’s wardrobe and accessories here at our new spacious home and she knows and lets me borrow items from her closet. We wear the same size in just about everything with the exception of footwear and a few brand names of dresses! I borrow tops and skirts and purses from her closet on a regular basis and she has no issue with that as long as I put them back exactly where they were and with no makeup on them which I’m very careful about not getting the makeup on any of her tops. If I do, I simply wash them on the gentile cycle and dry them and put them away before she comes home from work.
For the first time ever a couple of months ago, she let me pick out a dress for Scarlett and I paid for it at the same register she used! And then a couple of weeks after that, she purchased me a sexy top to go with one of her skirts which absolutely floored me!
But girl friend, it took 15 years to get here and she still doesn’t want to look at any of the thousands of photos I have of Scarlett loaded up on my laptop. Even though she’s my gorgeous redhead, I think sometimes she gets a little jealous when she sees photos of Scarlett.
Hey Kyle, I’m getting ready to soon write an article on how to share our thrill of cross dressing with others. I’ll be writing it for girls who really have to stay in the closet as far as family members, neighbors, and coworkers are concerned. I’ll be talking about sharing a limited amount of photos with others without having to worry about being seen as a freak or someone whose got a really weird hobby! I hope you read it and find a way to share your thrill with other who will readily accept you and your cross dressing!
That’s it for now and thanks so much for sending in your response. And Kyle, you are not in a minority as far as your situation is concerned. You are so in the majority when it comes to the non acceptance of our thrill of cross dressing!
- July 22, 2019 at 7:58 am #200114Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 234Has thanked: 729 timesBeen thanked: 342 times
- July 21, 2019 at 12:32 pm #199701Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 65Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 167 times
- July 22, 2019 at 12:47 pm #200266ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 261Has thanked: 288 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
Hi Robin! Sounds like a typical crew of folks! Hey, I’m getting ready to write an article on here as to how we can share out thrill of cross dressing without worrying about being unfairly judged or seen as some sort of weirdo or freak. I’m probably writing the article on Weds this week and hopefully it will be published soon for all of you CDH girls to see.
- July 19, 2019 at 9:08 am #199153