Tagged: mcoming out
- July 2, 2018 at 8:23 am #105842
Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi there girls, I’m Scarlett and I’m on my first week of being on this lovely CD site. So far, I absolutely love Crossdresser Heaven!
My question is how many people know right now that you are a cross dresser?
For me, it’s a very limited number of folks. My wife, the girl who’s been cutting my hair for years, the ladies at the customer service desk on the second floor of our nearest JC Penney store where I pick up most of my sexy heels, booties, and boots that I order on line at JC Penney.com, and of course now, you girls now on this super cross dressing site! XOXO Scarlett
Total of 91 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 15, 2019 at 4:56 pm #223131Jennifer CoalsParticipantRegistered On: July 5, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
For me it is my wife, mother, and sister. My wife is very cool with it, even gets annoyed that I don’t come out to the world and wear femme clothing full time, even to work. I may want to do that at my next job. My mother, is not good with it. She basically has pretended that I did not tell her and I am going along with that. My sister is cool.
- September 15, 2019 at 9:09 pm #223190Scarlett398ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Jennifer, Scarlett here! I wish my wife was as cool as your wife with my cross dressing. I must admit she’s come a long way towards total acceptance in the last six months. She’s even bought me two sexy tops and three pairs of Ellen Tracy panties which are my favs!
Thanks for your response! I think if my mom were alive today, she would be very impressed with my photos of Scarlett.
- September 15, 2019 at 12:38 pm #223023J J JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
My wife (to a limited degree.) She sees me in lingerie all the time, but knows I have skirts and jeans but has never seen me in them. She probably knows more then I think as I don’t really hide things. There is a dress and heels in my drawer, two tops on my skirt rack, etc.
That and rando strangers I have encountered while hiking or wearing skirts, tops or bikinis, but nobody I actually know.
- September 8, 2019 at 10:07 pm #219932Shreya JainParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 72Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
Right now no one knows about my crosadressing except you all lovely ladies on these site.
- September 15, 2019 at 9:14 pm #223192ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Shreya, you’ll always have a ton of support from the girls on this site!
Thanks for sending in a response to my question!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 15, 2019 at 10:17 pm #223199Shreya JainParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 72Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 63 times
Yes scarlet, you’re right all the girls over here are very supportive and becuase of you all supportive people I’m able to share much about myself. And explore more of my feminism.
- September 6, 2019 at 8:23 pm #218657Keelee KincaidParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Just added another person to my list. Made a run to Walmart but was in men’s clothes when I went in there. After shopping I changed in the truck into a bra, black pantyhose (was already wearing panties) a below the knee sleeveless dress and some cute flats for the drive home. Decided to stop to fill up the gas tank so I stopped at a station on the way home. No one was in the parking lot so I decided to go in and buy a soda. The clerk ( middle eastern) was sweeping the floor when I walked in. He had a deer in the headlights kind of look when we where face to face. He went behind the counter and stared at me in disbelief. I was dressed but no wig ( I’m bald) and I haven’t shaved off my goatee lately. The poor guy looked frightened. At Walmart I picked up a pretty pink bra, a couple cute tops on clearance, some black pantyhose, a black purse (my first), some nail polish, mascara, lip stick and some other makeup items to try out. Tonight was the 3rd time I have worn a dress away from the house.
- September 6, 2019 at 4:47 pm #218607Keelee KincaidParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
Only people that know are the lovely ladies here and the nice couple that run a mom and pop convince store that’s on the way home from work. I have been in there many times in yoga pants and a cami. Last weekend I went in wearing a long red summer dress with pretty flowery print on it. When she saw me she let out a giggle. It was blatantly obvious I wasn’t trying to even attempt to conceal the fact that I’m not s genetic woman. I wasn’t wearing a wig and I was sporting a goatee. The 2 very large gentlemen ahead of me in line didn’t even give me half a look. Other than the giggle the lady behind the counter let out noting out of the usual happened. Well except for the intense adrenaline rush I was experiencing.
- September 4, 2019 at 10:45 pm #217668Marilyn ElamParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
All my female friends most of my male friends and almost all of my family. Ive found I enjoy it more with the constant fear of being discovered gone. Even some of the staff at stores I go to have noticed and commented and we often chat about fem stuff if nobody else is around. Its hard to hide in my case as I have my own home grow bust I need to wear a AU22DD bra to stop the guys bouncing around and giving me achy achy boobs :(… And as we all know bra straps and band clasps let alone the piping and lace on our Bras often gives us away without us realizing especially if were wearing a cotton T shirt.
- September 4, 2019 at 8:15 pm #217639Dejad DarhareeParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
only one person knows I crossdress. Someone I met online but, She’s got a different style than I do Ill leave it at that
- September 3, 2019 at 9:56 pm #217207AngelaParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 16Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
No one knows, with the exception of the ladies on this forum. It was hard to even get on this forum but it is helping me deal with all the emotions knowing there are other girls like me. My family is not very accepting of anything LGBTQ. Maybe my daughter would be ok but not my wife and certainly not my relatives. It’s been such a blessing to finally be able to get all these feelings off my shoulders. Years ago I decided to buy some clothes and finally saw Angela in the mirror. I thought this is it I’m going to continue and see where this goes even thought of venturing out. My fear of losing my family made me stop and put Angela away. After purging everything I thought I would no longer have these strange urges because It’s weird to want to wear women’s clothes. I probably should have gone to get some counseling but the fear that my family would find out stopped me. I’ve come to the realization that I want to wear women’s clothes and at least in my closet I can feel and look like a woman. Talking with all of you is helping me with all these feelings. I am beyond scared that my family will find out but I can’t deny this anymore. I may be lonely in my closet but at least for now i’m not fighting with myself for wanting to wear women’s clothes. I’m sorry for throwing this all out but thanks for listening. Angela
- September 3, 2019 at 7:35 pm #217193Kristen JamesParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
<p style=”text-align: right;”>No one knows, I’m alone on this ride at least for now. There are a couple of people I think I can tell and it wouldn’t be that big of a deal. But for now it’s just me</p>
- September 3, 2019 at 3:34 pm #217072Ayla McCloudParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Nobody at all. It gets a little lonely to be honest. I have a very short list of people who I would like to share with, but only one of them, my brother, I think would get it and not freak out. He stayed in the closet for years before coming out as gay. I know they are very different things, but I imagine there might be some sort of common ground there. Regardless, I’m very glad I found this place and decided to join. I definitely see a lot of supportive folks here.
- September 15, 2019 at 9:05 pm #223189
- September 3, 2019 at 10:57 am #216941Liz TaylorParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 14Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
My Darling wife, all my family and a few at my last two jobs, People knowing is not as bad as you think, but that depends on the person that knows.
- September 3, 2019 at 11:29 am #216958ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Oh Liz, I’m in a little bit different situation than apparently you are with your family members. It sounds like most all of your family is on the liberal and more accepting side and mine is definitely not. Both sides of my family are ultra conservative and would not accept anything having to do with cross dressing or even have a hard time just relating to anyone who would fall into a category of people covered under the LGTBQ umbrella.
So my family members, with the exception of my sexy redheaded wife will ever know about Scarlett or my cross dressing.
Count your blessings on having such and accepting family. You’re definitely in a minority of the majority of us cross dressers for sure!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 2, 2019 at 5:40 pm #216672Krystine BeerealParticipantRegistered On: August 31, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
My wife, and one our best female friends. She pulled my shorts down and I was wearing a Victoria’s Secret thong…👗
- September 2, 2019 at 5:05 am #216396Nathalie Maillot De BainParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
Only my wife knows. And to say the truth, she only knows About my underwear
- September 2, 2019 at 8:13 am #216495ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
I was there for years and years and years Nathalie. Glad I’m no longer there and my wife allows me to dress whenever she’s not home and at work which is about every weekday during each week.
It’s really hard to stay in that closet!
- September 2, 2019 at 7:01 am #216423KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
- September 2, 2019 at 8:28 am #216513ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
You’re Gorgeous Kimmie and I think I’ve told you that before. I also love your chosen femme name – cute and sexy at the same time!
- September 1, 2019 at 10:05 pm #216309Cris FontanaParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
My mom knows
- September 1, 2019 at 10:26 pm #216322ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Cris, and I hope mom is supportive and encouraging because you are such a gorgeous girl. That profile photo of you is so pretty!
We are so glad you decided to join us here at Crossdresser Heaven! You are on the best on line cross dressing site in the world. You’re gonna love the so many areas you can explore on this site like the chat room and the Article Section. I have about 5 informative articles in there right now and the girls seem to really like them!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 1, 2019 at 10:40 pm #216323
- September 1, 2019 at 10:02 pm #216308Jennifer LangeParticipantRegistered On: August 9, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
- August 29, 2019 at 2:12 pm #214886DayleParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 22Replies: 56Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
My wife knows but doesn’t want to see me as Dayle. She has known since about 20 years into our marriage – although I think she suspected before that. She would hide some of her undies in my suitcase when I was on business travel, then ask if I found them and had I worn them. I would deny that I wore them, but perhaps if I had admitted that I did it would have evolved to a conversation about me being a CD. And who knows where Dayle would be today. I have told a few friends, and next door neighbors. One friend I am especially glad that I told because when her grandson announced he was cross gender and wanted to transition MtF, my friend felt comfortable talking with me about it before anyone else.
And my gas station checkout lady knows. I used to buy gas at a Kangaroo in town. Once while en femme the gas pump wasn’t accepting cards so I had to go inside to pay. I was soooo nervous, but made myself do it. A month or so later I was in that same gas station in man mode and the check out lady says “has anyone ever told you that you look like Bob Newhart?” I said “yes quite often. But who do I look like when dressed like a lady?” She was sooo surprised. But after that if she wasn’t busy we chatted about cross dressing. Very cool experience.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Dayle.
- September 1, 2019 at 11:13 pm #216334ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Dayle, your story and limitations with the wife are very similar to mine. I can’t be dressed as Scarlett in her presence. I actually think she’s a bit jealous of Scarlett. Scarlett’s just a bit hotter than she is.
I’m tired and it’s late. Well talk more again soon!
- August 28, 2019 at 1:01 pm #214322AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
- August 28, 2019 at 2:02 pm #214333ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Lindie, it’s Scarlett! So happy to see you signed up to become a member of the best cross dressing site on line!
The founder and staff of this site are all incredible. If someone comes on here with the wrong intentions, they are almost deleted immediately. This is a classy site and full of girls who are so accepting, supportive, complimentary, and encouraging! You’re gonna love it here especially if the only way to get Lindie out of the house, much like Scarlett, is to post and share your photos, captions, and stories with us here at Crossdresser Heaven.
If you have any questions about this site, feel free to contact me by private message on here.
Take some time to go into our Article Section by clicking on “Articles” at the top of the page and then going all the way down the list to “All Articles” and you’ll see several informational articles written by me to help others become the best cross dressers they can possible become! You can also visit my home page or go into the All Crossdresser Photos section to check a bunch of photos I have posted of Scarlett.
Welcome aboard and again, if you have any questions feel free to just go ahead and fire away in the form of a private message to me.
By the way, your chosen femme name is really cute! XOXO Scarlett
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 25, 2019 at 9:31 am #212664Carolyn JonesParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- August 28, 2019 at 7:39 pm #214447ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Wow Carolyn, you’re lucky you’ve finally reached the point in your cross dressing life you don’t care who knows! I’m getting really close to being there and a whole bunch of folks who know I’m a cross dresser by the name of Scarlett! I would say there are close to 50 more people now that know that didn’t now when I first posed this question to the girls at CDH! And I’ll keep spreading the word every month to even more folks!
Good for you Carolyn and maybe one day all of the cross dressers on the planet will be able to come out of the closet!
- August 23, 2019 at 6:36 pm #211861Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 50Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
As of yesterday it’s one more who knows.
It used to be just my wife but yesterday I did tell our 22year old daughter and it felt good to come out to her also. As I expected it was no fuzz about it, just a short talk before we got interrupted.
Dunno when we going to have a chance to talk again but while I am ready to talk about it I’m not ready to dress for her, not yet at least.
- August 23, 2019 at 10:08 pm #211922Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 797Has thanked: 1223 timesBeen thanked: 820 times
- August 25, 2019 at 9:11 am #212657Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 50Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
She is home for a short visit before going back to study and I had planned to tell her during this visit. We had talked about several of the things like why did I pierce my ears (which she noticed after 5 seconds) or shave my arms, then she asked in a joking tone if I was planning to become a women and I truthfully said no interest in it and not interested in boys. Later on the same subject she mentioned (among a lot of other things) she didn’t care if a man wanted to wear women clothes and people who had problem with that was the problem, not the man wearing a dress. If it hadn’t been other people there at the same time I would have told her then.
- August 23, 2019 at 6:23 pm #211846Rachel HParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
No one knows my secret at the moment. It’s wonderful to hear so many stories of wives accepting their spouse for who they are. The fact that so many of you can share this openly with you wife (or friends and other family members) is really special. I hope to one day be there myself. Of course, fear plays a big role as to why I have not done so already.
- August 22, 2019 at 8:08 pm #211307Julie JohnsParticipantRegistered On: July 29, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Right now, only my wife knows that I am a cross dresser. I denied that I am a cross dresser for most of my life and that caused me to lie, by omission of the truth, to my wife for the majority of our relationship. For what I had built the moment up to be in my head, telling her in the moment was surprisingly easier than I had expected. She was very empathetic to my situation, helping me to further accept that I am, in fact, a cross dresser.
I have made cross dressing and transgender friends through my experiences, but have never told any friends or family outside of that community about Julie. I’m not sure if I ever will. I do find, however, the more open that I am about cross dressing with my wife, the more confidence I gain in my expression of Julie. Of course with this comes the desire to cross dress more.
Right now, I’m just trying to enjoy the ride, wherever it takes me!
- September 1, 2019 at 11:22 pm #216336ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Julie, you and I have so much in common! Wish I had more time to talk but it’s almost 1:30 am and I’m exhausted. Time to go night night! Love your photos! Keep them coming!
- August 21, 2019 at 6:12 am #210563Gwen YoungParticipantRegistered On: August 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
Very few people know for me As I am very scared to tell my family and friends. The women at the two botiques that I shop at all know and give me lots of love and acceptance. my therapist also knows as I’m trying to get a understanding of who I am. Of cource all you beautiful ladies here now know.
- August 20, 2019 at 12:21 pm #210121Charlotte RoseParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 66Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
Everyone now. Last night I came out on my Facebook page as being gender fluid (complete with pictures) and I don’t care what the world thinks and that me and the wife are very happy. I also said that if they couldn’t accept me for who I am, then they can delete me from their Facebook.
- August 21, 2019 at 11:52 am #210708ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Fantastic! Way to go Charlotte! Keep spreading the news every way you possible can.
As far as Facebook friends, I tell them if they are a member of a specific political party to please go to my home page and unfriend me immediately!
I’m all in about saving our America! Eating out of the rear end of a garbage truck is not appealing to me at all!
- August 20, 2019 at 10:43 am #210069Kasuttinggi SeksiParticipantRegistered On: August 20, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
- August 20, 2019 at 11:59 am #210104
- August 20, 2019 at 8:59 am #210019Mina MichaelsParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 46Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 99 times
- August 20, 2019 at 9:15 am #210030ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Thanks and Fantastic Mina! And you wouldn’t believe how large my crowd who knows about Scarlett has grown since I posed this question a year and a half ago!
I bet there are close to 50 to 60 people who know about Scarlett know! And that crowd is growing exponentially every month!
- August 19, 2019 at 9:39 am #209722Joanne DiceParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
Hi! My name is Joann and the following are the only people who know I crossdressing. Mmy wife and her 3 daughters. I have gone oout dressed with two of her daughters to Angela’s Laptop Lounge. My only regret in life is not coming out to my Mother.
- August 21, 2019 at 3:27 pm #210818Janice EmoryParticipantRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
Hi Joanne, my name is Janice. I attend the Laptop Lounge every month. Hope we can meet there someday.
- August 20, 2019 at 8:19 am #210002ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Joanne, if my mom were alive today, I wouldn’t hesitate telling her about Scarlett today. She would probably get a big kick out of it and be really accepting and supporting especially after seeing what level I’ve taken my cross dressing skills to!
- August 18, 2019 at 6:45 pm #209547Jenny Thigh HighParticipantRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 69Has thanked: 273 timesBeen thanked: 204 times
only a small handful of men for whom i dressed over the years while “with” them.
four, maybe five over roughly ten years. for the most part, they were and remain strangers to me.
but no one who truly knows me, knows that i have dressed and am now doing so again 🙂
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Jenny Thigh High.
- August 20, 2019 at 8:23 am #210007ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Jenny, just be really careful about the men you get “with”! There are a ton of STDs out there and serial killers as well!
Ya gotta be so careful these days girl!
- August 18, 2019 at 1:25 am #209262Alice RobinsonParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 1 time
My wife, who is absolutely magnificent about it; and a couple of friends I drunkenly opened up to. They are also cool about it, and luckily discreet, too!
I’m sure my parents know, which means my siblings also know. Noone has ever said anything to me though.
- August 20, 2019 at 8:31 am #210010ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Alice, you’re one of the lucky few who everyone you told you were a cross dresser were so accepting and encouraging towards your cross dressing!
Keep spreading the new girl friend!
- August 18, 2019 at 1:30 am #209264
- August 15, 2019 at 10:05 pm #208547Jemma SchumpertParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
hmmm. Directly only those here who see my posts know how in depth. However, there is a small group that have been so solidly there for me. One day, I have no idea why, I bought a little mini skirt at walmart and tried to figure out where to wear it. I toyed with the idea of wearing it to the local river spot where I went to meet men discreetly but decided that might ruin a good thing. Then, again i have no idea why, I decided to wear it to my local adult toy and video store.
Once inside I met one of the sales gals who helped me figure out certain items and her only response to my mini was how cute she thought it was. Since then, she and the rest of the sales staff have been the most supportive and encouraging folks in my life. Whenever I get something new or try something I can’t wait to tell them. They are my rocks in this period of chaos as I adjust to the new realities of my semi-outed life.
I guess you could count the countless people who saw me on my first public full dress up including boobs! drive up the interstate. What a thrill.
- August 13, 2019 at 8:00 pm #207598Connie SmithParticipantRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 141 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
- August 13, 2019 at 8:24 pm #207614ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
So sorry that happened to you Connie, but it’s not an unusual reaction. I got the same type of reaction the first time my wife came home from work and found me with my total girl on as Scarlett!
I’ll tell ya more next time we talk!
- August 13, 2019 at 7:25 pm #207582Cali LittleParticipantRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 8Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
- August 12, 2019 at 7:03 pm #207149Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 39Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 99 times
Well, my sister and both of her daughter’s and husband all know. My mom passed away in my 20’s and never knew. Both neighbor ladies on each side of my home, of course my men friends, 2 women at work, I’m sure a few other of my neighbors know since I don’t hide when I go in and out of the house, and of course, the pizza delivery folks know, but they get a nice tip, so it’s not a big deal to them, and I’m sure they’ve seen a lot more than that.
- August 12, 2019 at 4:54 am #206732Jessica CharmsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
- August 12, 2019 at 1:13 am #206690Maggie BuckmanParticipantRegistered On: August 11, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 5 times
Hi I have been crossdressing off and on for a long time I have had a couple of purge season in my life My first wife new and accepted it she has pass away. now I have a new partner of 2 years she is fully sportive of my crossdressing and helps me dress up and has given me so much confidence with my crossdressing. reading all the reply’s I no Im very lucky she is the only one who no .
Im luck we are about the same size except for shoes I wear size 10, she manly wear pants but has some nice tops
- August 6, 2019 at 6:20 pm #204792Davina LeoneParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
So far nobody has seen me cross-dressed. My tenants know that I wear but have not seen me. I think my neighbours to one side know because I live in the basement and keep my curtains open. Mom might have wondered at one time but she either forgot or would not say anything. I have gone out in Elementary as a girl for Halloween and a few times as an adult but as an adult, I crossed it with an eyrie something to cover. I want to learn to be more passing, so looking for x-dressers in my area to help with this.
- August 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm #204512Yael LyonsParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
So far my wife, my therapist, and a woman who works as a stylist know. The stylist took me to an Ulta in West Seattle far away from anyone I would know and worked with me on concealer, foundation, and contouring. I now have three products that match my skin type. My therapist “sort of knew” back in 2012 and has continued to encourage me to grow my feminine side. My wife knows but offers no help. Its funny because when we are out as a couple (husband and wife) she will continually point our what women are wearing, how their makeup is done as we people watch but if I say that outfit would look good on me she just ignores the remark. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I am headed to my therapist with my wife in two to see if we can get her to be a little more accepting. I never will expect to go out as girlfriends but it would be nice if my wife was a little more tolerant and excepting.
- August 4, 2019 at 2:09 pm #204198CharleneQParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
okay then for me very few people seeing how just coming into my my own with this glad I found this site as move forward with my new life style haven’t been out and about just yet but in time I’m sure it will come to pass
- August 3, 2019 at 9:48 am #203837Lilly BearParticipantRegistered On: June 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 119Has thanked: 495 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
Hi everyone! I’m Lilly and of course all of you know that I crossdress! I have three CD friends that I have gone out with so they know!
My wonderful hairstylist knows as she has done my makeup and helped me dress and styled my wig for one night out with the girls!
I have visited two wig stores and the sales ladies there know! I even showed one some pictures of me dressed and she asked if I participated in the pageants! I asked where they were and she said all over! Now I’m curious about pageants!!! Lol
- August 2, 2019 at 2:46 pm #203605Gerella EnigmaParticipantRegistered On: April 19, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
- August 2, 2019 at 12:50 pm #203561CatrionaParticipantRegistered On: May 19, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
- August 3, 2019 at 8:02 am #203814
- August 1, 2019 at 3:28 pm #203287
- August 1, 2019 at 1:53 pm #203236Danielle HodgesParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
For me it’s only my SO that knows, but she doesn’t know that danielle is a part of me that I want to let out. As I type this I’m wearing a pair for pink leggings and pink top and feel great. Im struggling with holding her back like I have to. You all here are the only ones I feel perfectly free to talk to as danielle and let my feelings out.
- August 1, 2019 at 7:46 pm #203350ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Danielle, that’s why we are all on this site – To support each other, encourage each other, share our CD thoughts and experiences, and share our thrill of cross dressing and getting our total girl on!
This is the best cross dressing site in the world!
- August 1, 2019 at 9:13 am #203173Dana DavisParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
Hi Scarlett. I am new here and as far as I know, no one knows that I am a crossdresser. I have been married for mover 30 years and love to come out to my wife but I know that would not go well. I have purged so many times over the years it’s ridiculous. It would be great to be able to really express my femme side without having to “hide” from the world. Maybe one day.
- August 2, 2019 at 9:10 am #203499ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Dana, I’ve been there and done that for decades and so glad I’ll never have to be where you’re at no ever again!
Hope things get better soon! By the way, I went through two major purges years ago that probably cost me over $20,000 in beautiful clothing and footwear and I wish I had all of it back!
- July 31, 2019 at 2:49 am #202668Chrissy DowntingParticipantRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
like you I’m in my first week of membership and of CDH, and I’m thankful for it. Whilst I’m writing this I’m dressed fully (minus wig) for the first time in probably two years, with regards to your question only my SO who has gone out with her cousin to give me some ‘room’, I’m going to see a councillor this afternoon so I’m guessing that after 2:30 the answer will be two.
- July 30, 2019 at 10:01 am #202458Alysson MansonParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
THE WHOLE WORLD ,I DONT HIDE IT AND VERY PUBLIC ABOUT IT ,I CANT BE ANYTHING BUT ME ,SO WHAT A SHOW I GIVE ,THE STARES ,THE LAUGHS ,JOKES ,FINGER POINTING ,NO MY WALK IS NOT EASY ,BUT I CAN MAKE THAT GIRLFRIEND MELT NOW ,BECAUSE I RELATE AND LOOK LIKE A WOMAN ,ONLY I AM MORE SEXY 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES ,I HAVE FUN ,BUT IN A SMALL TOWN ,I HAVE TO PICK AND CHOOSE MY BATTLES
- July 30, 2019 at 6:56 am #202389Jennifer GordonParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 47 times
Hi. Nobody knows that I am a cd. I’ve been closeted for many years. I still don’t understand why I need to wear female clothes. All I know is that I feel so much better when i’m dressed. It all started around age 12 with my mother’s stockings. I fought it for many years like so many others. I stay in my panties and stockings for the simple reason it keeps me calm and happy.
- July 30, 2019 at 7:05 am #202391ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Jennifer, your story is a very common one. Many of us had to stay deep in the closet for many years if not decades.
I’m in the best situation I’ve been in my life with the acceptance of my cross dressing and femme side from that of my sexy redheaded wife.
I’ll spare you the details as to where I’ve been and where I’m at now with the acceptance of my cross dressing. It can’t get much better than where I’m at now and I’ll leave it at that. If I told the story of where I was decades ago to where I’m at now with my cross dressing and the acceptance of it, I would have to write you a novel!
- July 30, 2019 at 8:28 am #202433Jennifer GordonParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 47 times
Hi Scarlett. Thank you for contacting me. You sound like you are in a good place and that is great. My journey continues and I am dealing with it the best I can. The acceptance part is sealed which is good. I will enjoy it all for sure. I’m sure that in time everything will come together for me. I don’t feel lost anymore thanks to cdh and girls like you. Always, Jennifer. xxx
- July 31, 2019 at 2:11 pm #202823
- July 30, 2019 at 8:02 am #202424
- July 30, 2019 at 4:34 am #202329Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 49Has thanked: 102 timesBeen thanked: 131 times
Although I have had girlfriends that have known and encouraged me in the past to dress and to be myself, I have never come out to anyone else. Except here at CDH, well this weekend a longtime friend who is a trans woman that I haven’t seen or heard from in years out the blue called me .Now she doesn’t know of my dressing or my feminine ways, I have always been a gentleman to her and we have mutual friends. After catching up for awhile she asked if she could come over and visit of course I said. About an hour later she showed up we hugged and and started talking, well I got to thinking we are pretty good friends she is trans,maybe I could tell her I was also trans.So I asked her if I could talk to her about something in confidence, she said yes. I could barely keep from screaming it, I said I’m trans just like that as I looked her straight in the eyes. Without missing a beat she said I think that is wonderful and then asked, am I the first one you have told,I said yes then I told her of my ex’s. She was alright with me getting dressed so I excused myself went and got dressed went straight into Coral mode and returned for a great night of friendship and the best conversation I have ever had.We became instant girlfriends I opened my closets and we talked fashion and everything girly I started to cry at one point for the fact that I had made my own friend, a real girlfriend. We talked til dawn then crawled onto my bed and fell asleep. Later we arose I made coffee and she left saying she was happy that she got to meet me, Coral. We have talked daily and I will tell you it is something else to have a real girlfriend, now I feel like a real woman.
- July 29, 2019 at 4:59 pm #202209Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
Well, i can now add the wife as fully read in on my activities and plans. Se caught me sneaking in a bra and demanded an explanation. We talked for about an hour and a half about my earlier crossdressing, my purge and my return. We also discussed my plans to have my ears pierced and get a professional brow shaping and a makeup lesson and then go out to lunch in public. She accepted though i am not sure she is enthusiastic. Since then though i sleep in a chemise i bought and putter around the house in the morning and she is okay with that. This is much better than i expected but time will tell if she can accept all i want
- July 29, 2019 at 3:26 pm #202169Angel DevilleParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
- July 29, 2019 at 3:12 pm #202164Michele WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
- July 24, 2019 at 10:32 am #200800AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
- July 31, 2019 at 1:58 am #202663ParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 47 times
Hi Sammy Z. I am well aware of how panties can be. When I first put on a pair of nylon pink ones I felt wonderful and I still do. I don’t own a single pair of male undies. Panties took me down the rabbit hole and i’m never coming back. Enjoy!
2 users thanked author for this post.
- July 23, 2019 at 8:21 pm #200711AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 32Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
- July 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm #200335Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 293Has thanked: 153 timesBeen thanked: 414 times
My neighbours now know. I thought I ought to tell them as we were bound to cross paths at some point. We share a long driveway so can easily pass one another when I am coming and going. Also my garden is open to the driveway and parts of their garden. I am surprised that they have never noticed me before, but at least I can now relax and get on with things without wondering what to do if they suddenly appear when I’m putting the bin out.
- July 22, 2019 at 7:39 am #200108Kyle EveParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
I think so many CDs are in the closet and only a hand full of people,friends or family know.
For me my mother found out and was very upset to the point she said me go see a psychologist. They said I was depressed and put me on meds. I took them for a while then stopped because they made me feel bad. I had also stop dressing. As I got older I started back up she still doesn’t know or just doesn’t care. My closees friends know and I have a feeling my coworkers my know. One of my team’s mates at work placed her hand on my back while looking at pictures on table and I could feel her touching my bra strap. When she felt it she rubbed around then pulled her hand away. So I think she may know the last week she was promoted to leader. I am waiting to see what happens.
- July 22, 2019 at 12:29 pm #200258ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Kyle, you are so right. Just a handful of people usually know about our thrill of cross dressing and many of us has had to go through the same situations you so well described in your short but well written response.
I had to stay deep in the closet for so many years! My second wife, after 15 years, has finally decided to accept this so important femme side of me. She accepts now with very few limits one being that I never dress up as Scarlett while in her presence. Other than that, I can now store all of Scarlett’s wardrobe and accessories here at our new spacious home and she knows and lets me borrow items from her closet. We wear the same size in just about everything with the exception of footwear and a few brand names of dresses! I borrow tops and skirts and purses from her closet on a regular basis and she has no issue with that as long as I put them back exactly where they were and with no makeup on them which I’m very careful about not getting the makeup on any of her tops. If I do, I simply wash them on the gentile cycle and dry them and put them away before she comes home from work.
For the first time ever a couple of months ago, she let me pick out a dress for Scarlett and I paid for it at the same register she used! And then a couple of weeks after that, she purchased me a sexy top to go with one of her skirts which absolutely floored me!
But girl friend, it took 15 years to get here and she still doesn’t want to look at any of the thousands of photos I have of Scarlett loaded up on my laptop. Even though she’s my gorgeous redhead, I think sometimes she gets a little jealous when she sees photos of Scarlett.
Hey Kyle, I’m getting ready to soon write an article on how to share our thrill of cross dressing with others. I’ll be writing it for girls who really have to stay in the closet as far as family members, neighbors, and coworkers are concerned. I’ll be talking about sharing a limited amount of photos with others without having to worry about being seen as a freak or someone whose got a really weird hobby! I hope you read it and find a way to share your thrill with other who will readily accept you and your cross dressing!
That’s it for now and thanks so much for sending in your response. And Kyle, you are not in a minority as far as your situation is concerned. You are so in the majority when it comes to the non acceptance of our thrill of cross dressing!
- July 22, 2019 at 7:58 am #200114Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
- July 21, 2019 at 12:32 pm #199701Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 61Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 160 times
- July 22, 2019 at 12:47 pm #200266ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Robin! Sounds like a typical crew of folks! Hey, I’m getting ready to write an article on here as to how we can share out thrill of cross dressing without worrying about being unfairly judged or seen as some sort of weirdo or freak. I’m probably writing the article on Weds this week and hopefully it will be published soon for all of you CDH girls to see.
- July 19, 2019 at 9:08 am #199153Petra SmithParticipantRegistered On: July 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
- July 20, 2019 at 9:02 pm #199568ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
Oh yes, Petal, it can be very lonely. It was for me until i came to this site. There are many here who are deeply closeted like you and like I am but with their encouragement and my therapist’s advice i have a plan to begin coming out which I feel is right for me. It may not be right for you now or ever but you have sisters here. Do not let fear rule you even if caution says stay undercover. Do not let fear turn to shame; there is nothing wrong with you.
- July 20, 2019 at 8:56 pm #199565ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
It sure can Petra! I was there for fifteen years! So happy those years in the closet are behind me now!
Well ya have 30,000 girls on this site who are in your corner so be thankful for that!
- July 19, 2019 at 11:58 am #199179
- July 18, 2019 at 7:58 pm #199074Stef SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 67Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
- July 10, 2019 at 7:38 am #196614Lizzy EdwardsParticipantRegistered On: May 17, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 40Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
Good morning ladies,
My wife knows but does not approve at all and never will. I have also told my brother, and sister. Also my closest cousin, and my favorite aunt. I also think there maybe a few people at work who may suspect but not sure.
I did find out some interesting news when I told my aunt though. It turns out my father was also a crossdresser when he was younger.
- July 10, 2019 at 9:07 am #196632
- July 10, 2019 at 9:05 am #196631ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Wow, Lizzy, I bet that was a real shocker when you found out your father was a cross dresser! That’s the very first time I’ve ever heard they found out their own father was into the thrill of cross dressing.
Lizzy, my wife of many years was one of those “Never Will” kinda girls as far as accepting my cross dressing. And that went on for many many years where I had to stay deep in that CD closet. It took over 15 years to get her of finally be almost totally accepting of my cross dressing. Now she’s totally on board after I finally forced her to have “The Talk” with me about a year and a half ago. It was a two hour talk complete with about 50 photos of Scarlett on my laptop.
Now I can get my girl on as much as I want and I don’t have to hide all of Scarlett’s wardrobe anymore. My limit with her is the fact that I can’t dress up as Scarlett while in her presence which is fine with me!
Take care and don’t give up on that wife of yours! Ya just never know. I never ever thought my wife would accept it! She’s come miles forward with her acceptance since “The Talk”.
- July 8, 2019 at 8:52 pm #196290K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 308Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
- July 10, 2019 at 7:46 am #196616ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
Sorry to hear about your wife, i suspect when i come out to my house wife as a full on Crossdresser instead of just panties that it will be the last straw for her especially as her church is not welcoming to any deviation from the norms
- July 10, 2019 at 2:47 pm #196688K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 308Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
I don’t remember seeing “thou shalt not crossdress” written anywhere. And if that church is going to cherry pick which pieces they want to follow and not “love thy neighbor as thyself” then is it a legitimate church?
I don’t mean to sound rude, but I hate people who use religion (or cherry picked parts of it) to say why their own personal opinions are the correct answer.
- July 10, 2019 at 4:54 pm #196716ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
it is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and they recognize ongoing revelation through living prophets so they aren’t restricted to trying to understand 2000+ year old texts. i have many friends in the Church and They are kind loving folks but while they would not ostracize me, they would try to ‘help’ me. i prefer to remain on good terms through their ignorance
- July 10, 2019 at 5:15 pm #196723K SwimParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 308Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
- July 22, 2019 at 8:00 pm #200428ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
K, I know exactly how you feel! Been there and done that and glad I’m not in that situation anymore!
- July 10, 2019 at 5:32 pm #196728ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
So very true. i have been studying myself lately since i began therapy again. i am considering the ways my attitude on crossdressing changed from my beginnings as a BDSM sissy slave where the ‘forced’ wearing of panties was a form of humiliation to my current realization that for most of my life i have been far more comfortable around women than men. i chose my medical speciality because of that. i now accept that i have a distinct female side which is now demanding some time in the sun. I am now writing in my journal my understanding of the various aspects of sissy vs Crossdresser
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 9, 2019 at 8:18 am #196392ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Ouch, K! Well, I can guarantee you it wasn’t the first time cross dressing led to an “ex” and that’s for sure! Some just can’t ever understand the thrill one gets from a husband wanting to put on pretty and sexy and sensual feeling clothing that they get to wear every day of their lives.
Thanks for sending in a response, K!
- July 10, 2019 at 2:50 pm #196689ParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 308Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 355 times
True. That was a pretty emotionally painful scenario, but I kind of have the belief (simply the fact that she left me in the first place) that if she never discovered my dressing, then she would have created some other reason to leave….even if it would have taken longer.
- July 10, 2019 at 4:03 pm #196710ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
Yes, i also feel that being a CD, having a femme side, is part of who i am. If you cannot be who you are with your spouse your relationship has serious problems. i have tried living inthis closet far too long. There are no kids to worry about (all are adult) and within the next month i plan to have”the talk” with my wife. If i don’t get this done i will not clear my depression
- July 8, 2019 at 12:58 pm #196158Rocksan SmithRegistered On: December 12, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
Mostly strangers, nobody I know personally.
- July 9, 2019 at 8:28 am #196396ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Rocksan and thank you for sending in your response. And that’s the majority of folks who make up the crowd who know I’m a cross dresser. The only one on both sides of my family and my wife’s family is my sexy redheaded wife as well. Most others are customer service ladies at huge department stores, managers and staff at makeup or retail stores, and that’s about it. The ones above are very supportive and encourage me to bring in new photos of Scarlett each time I come in to see them. They love the photos and are very accepting and supportive unlike the family members I know and friends and neighbors who would completely freak out if they knew I loved to dress up like a pretty, cute, and sexy lady and feel those girly clothes and heels and hose against my skin!
I’m getting ready to write an article on how to share our thrill of cross dressing with others and I hope you get a chance to enjoy the article. It might be posted in less than a month so be on the lookout for it!
- July 8, 2019 at 4:55 am #196040
- July 6, 2019 at 4:58 am #195470Emily McMinnParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 10Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
- July 6, 2019 at 9:47 am #195559ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Thanks Emily, for your response to my question. Sounds like you’re deep in the closet with your thrill of cross dressing which is where I spent decades of my thrill of cross dressing.
You must have a wife, an SO, or family members you feel would not be accepting of you exploring the feminine side you.
Don’t worry and don’t purge anything in your current girly wardrobe! Just enjoy exploring the feminine side of you and keep up with your thrill of cross dressing. You’ll have a ton of support and encouragement on this wonderful online site from me and the rest of the girls!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 6, 2019 at 12:49 am #195445YorksueParticipantRegistered On: December 24, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- July 6, 2019 at 9:52 am #195561ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Yorksue! Very surprised you receive help and encouragement from an ex wife! That’s very rare indeed!
Keep trying to share your cross dressing thrill with others. Others you may not know at all very well such as girls in makeup shops or ladies in the women’s department of anchor stores in a mall or lady’s shops where you shop for your girly clothing on a regular basis. You would be surprised how accepting and supportive these girls can be with one’s thrill of cross dressing!
Thanks again for writing a response! XOXOXO Scarlett
- July 3, 2019 at 3:43 pm #194934Cynthia HughesParticipantRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 76Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
- July 6, 2019 at 9:59 am #195562ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Cynthia! I live in a very small and conservative city as well. I do most of my sharing with ladies shop store managers and their staffs in a much larger city 30 minutes from my home. These girls are very supportive and look forward to me bringing in my show and tell with photos of Scarlett about once a month.
You may want to take some 5×7 or 8×10 photos of yourself as Cynthia and share them with ladies from those type shops or makeup shops as well and see what their reactions are.
Thanks for your response! XOXO Scarlett
- July 3, 2019 at 4:04 pm #194940ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
That’s three more than know my secret life. I guess my therapist does but i never count therapists because of confidentiality. Still, i have plans to come out to my wife and step out in public by the Fall. Let’s see if it really happens
- July 3, 2019 at 1:33 pm #194905AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
So I go to Ross to buy my clothes. The same lady always rings me up. She always tells me to enjoy them and smiles. I assumed she knew and it was our little secret.
Well I’m in there the other day with my wife, the lady is working. My wife went to look at the towels. As I was walking through the store she comes up to me and asks “How’s it going sweetie? Can I help you find some outfits we just got a bunch of new stuff in.” I was kinda shocked and wanted to tell her yes so bad but my wife is walking up to me as this is going on. My wife walks up and asks “Whats going on?” The lady responds “No just asking if he needed any help”. I knew she had an idea because she always rings my up, but knowing she knows for sure now makes me happy lol. I am glad my wife didn’t catch the whole conversation. She was a bit skeptical and asked about what we were talking about. I blew it off but I think she heard more than I thought. I have to be more careful…
- July 3, 2019 at 4:20 pm #194944ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
I love Ross stores, Bobbie! The prices are just super and sometimes the selection is great! It’s one of my go to stores for sure. My two favs are probably TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I also like Burlington stores and my favorite consignment shop – Plato’s Closet. The entire girl staff at Plato’s wants me to bring in my latest Scarlett show and tell photos each time I come into that store. They think I’m their coolest shopper of all time! They love the fact that I’m a proud cross dresser and love to show off my photos of Scarlett in color 8×10 photos I have done at Walmart for $2.48 a piece.
Your wife knows and my wife knows about our thrill of cross dressing. This is the first time in 15 years of being together I can shop for Scarlett’s things and put them right in the same cart as hers with absolutely no embarrassment on her part when we get to the register and divide things up as to who’s paying for what! The cashiers don’t ever ask me who the clothes are for!
Well that’s it for know, Bobbie! Have a wonderful 4th of July! XOXOXO Scarlett
- June 30, 2019 at 5:31 pm #194125Phoebe PinkParticipantRegistered On: June 4, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
- July 1, 2019 at 10:06 am #194336ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Phoebe, and that’s OK because our circle of friend or acquaintances who really know about our cross dressing outside of this site are usually very few and far between.
It’s just not something that’s readily accepted by the rest of the world by any means yet!
Thanks for sending in your response, Phoebe!
- June 26, 2019 at 3:15 pm #193310ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
As of this time my wife knows I wear panties but not that I am working up to full on crossdressing. I mentioned it to my therapist (new, serious depression) this week. Not another soul! I am deeply closeted. My other friends are all members of my church which is not at all keen on non-binary gender
- June 27, 2019 at 2:30 pm #193485ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hi Bobbie, I can relate to your deep depression. I’ve been there before for a short period of time and I found out there’s no pill to fix it for sure! And you’re right about church! Not the best place to come clean with church members in regards to cross dressing. In my case, I would never mention it to any of my church members.
And Bobbie, I had to stay deep in that dark closet for years with that sexy conservative redheaded wife of mine. When we finally had “The Talk” and she understood she would always be my #1 lover and BFF and my cross dressing would never have any effect so ever on that being the case, she finally understood, after two hours of talk and my sharing my Scarlett photos with here, that cross dressing was a very important part of my overall happiness and would always be an important component in my life.
That’s all I have time for today, Bobbie. I just wanted you to know I’ve been where you’re at and it’s not fun and hard to get out of but there is a way! My first step would be to have that two hour “Talk” with your wife about your cross dressing from when it started to where you’re at with it now and where you would like to go with it!
Good luck, Bobbie! Sincerely Scarlett
- June 27, 2019 at 2:50 pm #193491ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
my church was LDS not at all positive on gender issues!
As for my wife, our relationship began as BDSM with me as a sissy; she has since changed and is totally against the lifestyle and even then was only marginal with my side. i really don’t see coming out to her as positive
- July 1, 2019 at 10:09 am #194337
- July 1, 2019 at 12:14 pm #194364ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
Thank you so much Scarlett. This site has become one of my lifelines no. Just having a place where i can come and talk without someone trying to’fix’ me or acting like i am freak means so much to me. Not to mention the helpful advice on clothes and make up!
- July 2, 2019 at 9:23 am #194598ParticipantRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 231Has thanked: 222 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Girl Friend, don’t ever feel like a freak because you love to cross dress and explore the feminine side of you! It’s really something to be quite proud of regardless of how you look when you dress up! It’s how you feel on the inside and there should be absolutely no feelings of guilt or shame. I used to have those feelings years ago but not anymore. I’m proud to be a cross dresser and proud to share it with complete strangers now. I can’t share it with my family members besides that sexy redheaded wife of mine. She knows, completely understands, and is all in with it now Thank God! Her only limit is not for me to be dressed as Scarlett in her presence. Which is just fine with me.
I bet all of us cross dressers would be shocked if we found out how many of our neighbors, friends, former or current co-workers, team mates from our past sports years, and many more are cross dressers who’ve been deep in the cross dressing closet their entire lives. Heck, Bobbie, I was in that closet for over 40 years! But I’ll never return to that closet ever again. You would be shocked at the number of people in shops I’ve shown many 8×10 color photos of Scarlett over the past year or so! Everyone who has seen the photos has been so supportive and complimentary and always want me to come back with the next batch of Scarlett!
Well that’s it for now! Celebrate the feminine side of you and don’t worry about what others think of your thrill of cross dressing. That’s how I am now. I really don’t care who finds out about this wonderful and exciting side of me!
- July 2, 2019 at 4:37 pm #194689ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 165Has thanked: 502 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
Tank you Scarlett. You give me so much strength. i have a plan and a schedule, now if i can follow thru soon i will be out and around