Viewing 556 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Cynthia Hughes
      Lady
      Registered On: March 12, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 125

I have no idea if I have already answered this, so I will again.

My wife for sure knows and has for almost the last 20 years. I told her after we had been dating for about 5 months.

A close friend who I worked with also knows.

Cynthia

Donna Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 86

Hi Donna, and good for you girlfriend. I couldn’t ever be a girl full-time! My face would be shredded after putting on and taking off that makeup 7 days and 7 nights in a row. My facial skin is way too sensitive to be a full-time girl!

Thanks for sending in your answer, Donna!

XOXO Scarlett

Oh forgot few others the sales people at my local  VS store. You welcome Hugs xoxo

Rachel Housewife
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 25, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 6

All my closest friends know. My kids Obviously. Every one i know

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Didi Phox
      Lady
      Replies: 3

For now only my wife knows about this side of me. I’ve not yet decided who else in my life should know…I’m basically applying the rule of “would knowing make their life/our relationship better?” and so far, for everyone else in my life, that answer is no. But I do not live near any of mine, or my wife’s, family and neither of us has a huge social circle anyway…

This is almost identical to me. For now, just my supportive wife and the two fabulous men in the drag store where I go for support, advice and a friendly ear. Like you, I keep my cards close to my chest as far as my current circle of friends, colleagues and family go.

As as for my son, I will absolutely tell him when a) it benifits him and b) it won’t cause him harm (say from other people’s judgement or attitude towards me). Growing up is tough enough.

Im dying to get out, so as far as anyone else is concerned… “they don’t pay my bills” 😁

• This reply was modified 2 hours ago by Didi Phox.
      • This reply was modified 2 hours ago by Didi Phox.
      Donna Smith
      Lady

Hi Donna and thanks for your response to my question!

If you ever want to increase that number up from 2, I’ve written an article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

It can be found with 9 of my 10 I’ve authored to date by clicking on “Articles” above and to the right. Then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and you find that article and eight of my others which happen to be very popular articles based on the numbers of readers and responders!

Sincerely, Scarlett

thank you will have to check it out.

Donna Smith
      Lady

have a few close friends that knows and my mother and dad told them about 3 years ago. That cross dress and that planning on going through the trans to female. They were really cool about it.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Scarlett398
        Princess
        Registered On: June 29, 2018
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 479

Hi Donna, and good for you girlfriend. I couldn’t ever be a girl full-time! My face would be shredded after putting on and taking off that makeup 7 days and 7 nights in a row. My facial skin is way too sensitive to be a full-time girl!

Thanks for sending in your answer, Donna!

XOXO Scarlett

Patti James
      Baroness
      Registered On: January 5, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 43

Just you wonderful ladies

Patti 🥰

Scarlett398
        Princess

Wow Patti! So you have to stay deep in that closet for now! Hey most all of us have been there and for many of us, it took years and years to get out of that darn closet!

Check out my article entitled “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO”. There’s some super tips on there about coming out of that closet. You can find that with eight other articles of mine by clicking on “Articles” up and to the right of any page on here and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” area and you’ll find nine of my ten articles I’ve written. The girls really liked my articles and you will too!

XOXO Scarlett

Maria Satin
      Lady
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1

My wife and our councilor.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Donna and thanks for your response to my question!

If you ever want to increase that number up from 2, I’ve written an article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

It can be found with 9 of my 10 I’ve authored to date by clicking on “Articles” above and to the right. Then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and you find that article and eight of my others which happen to be very popular articles based on the numbers of readers and responders!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Penny Diamond
      Lady
      Registered On: November 24, 2015
      Replies: 21

I think there is a difference between people ‘he’ knows who knows about Penny and people Penny knows who also know ‘him’.

As far as I’m aware, only my wife knows of and has seen ‘me’, as in Penny, though wishes she hadn’t!

About half a dozen people have seen me and ‘him’ but didn’t know ‘him’ before knowing Penny, if that makes sense. Most of those have only seen both of us only once and it’ll be unlikely I’ll see them again.

Of course shop assistants can guess that ‘he’ is a trans woman when shopping in drab or recognise that I am trans when shopping en femme, but they wouldn’t know ‘him’!

Serena Stevens
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 30, 2020
      Replies: 70

No attitude intended, my dear Scarlett, but thankfully I do. I’m so happy & @ peace after finally admitting I am a girl and “allowing” her to come to the surface. Thank you, CDH!

Jade
      Registered On: January 16, 2021

My Wife, would like to tell my best girlfriend and her daughter. She would love it and would share cloths and do my make up I just Know it!

Jennifer Mills
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 14, 2021

As far as I know, only my SO and my two exes.

Holly Tygressa
      Baroness
      Registered On: January 16, 2021
      Replies: 84

Just my SO, no one else except all of you. It would be interesting if those who actually know me ever found out. I think they would be shocked.

Holly

Jo Jo Sweet
      Lady
      Registered On: September 22, 2019
      Replies: 15

At the moment only my wife, daughter and one friend know about me being JoJo but the urge to throw caution to the wind and let everyone know is getting ever stronger.
      Love to you all. xx
      JoJo

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Kathleen 60454
        Lady
        Registered On: January 8, 2020
        Topics: 26
        Replies: 260

the urge to throw caution to the wind and let everyone know is getting ever stronger.

I totally agree with you Jo Jo. There are 5 people that I know of  that k now that I crossdress. Two ex wives and one of  them is my currently my SO.

Kathleen

Sandy Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 351

Hi Scarlett.  I hope all goes well with your root canal tomorrow.  I think I already answered this post almost a year ago, or one similar, but I have added so many more since then.After accidently letting my X find out, she told my 3 grown kids.  Then after months of having her threaten to tell my brothers and my mother I started to tell them myself.  I prefered to tell them face to face.  So far Iv’e told 3 of 4 brothers, 3 nieces ( one of those is a mtf trans ) 1 sister-in law.  Also the girls at Ulta were I had my hair colored.  I’m also pretty sure a couple of neighbors who have seen me come and go in fem know.  Almost forgot the X said she told the lady 3 houses down the street.

Before anyone jumps on my X for telling, this has encouraged me to tell all those others.  Telling all I’ve told so far has been a great experience.  I feel so good at beeing out to those I am so far!!

Sandy

Trisha Smith
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 24, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 80

As of now there are several but I will put them 3 groups. The reason for this is because of degree impact.

1. I will call this direct impact. People that I interact with very regularly and stands the highest chance of a full blown outing to the nucleus. This group is 2. My GGF and I will include my mother here as well. There is just no possible way she doesnt know since she repeatedly found my stash of her clothes thru out my teen years.

2. I will call this medium impact as they are close to me by geography only and rarely interacts with my nucleus. Gonna say 2 here also although it may be more. My neighbor mentioned the cute blonde he has repeatedly seen around the house who he never sees arrive or depart. I told him I was said blonde after the 3rd time he mentioned and questioned me about her. That look was priceless. Also my GGF neighbor who saw me going into her house after getting out of my truck. I winked and sashayed into her house.

3. I will call low impact. This is the largest group. It includes the ladies at the nail salon we frequent, the ladies at Kohls that help me ALL the time and of course all you great ladies here.

Sorry about the long winded post but I am bored and just feel like chatting.

Trisha.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Trisha, I’m so glad you were totally bored when you sent your response in to my question!

It definitely ranks in the top three most entertaining answers I’ve recieved to date on this question!

And you can imaging the number of answers I’ve received to this most popular question posed hear at CDH. There might be one other question out there which comes close to receiving as many responses as this one has gotten!

Thanks for the laughs and putting a big smile on my face tonight! I really need one like this one of your’s to roll in and make me really happy!

This will make my root canal scheduled to take place on one of my molars tomorrow starting at 10am in the morning go that much smoother!

You’re hilarious, Trisha! And oh, by the way, I’m an editor in the Article section found at the top right of every page on this site. And if you ever decide to write and entertaining article or two or three or four about your cross dressing stories, I would love to be the assigned editor of all of your articles. Make sure you ask for Scarlett at the end of your articles when you submit them because editing any of your submitted articles would be not only an honor but a blast as well!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Trisha Smith
          Duchess
          Registered On: August 24, 2020
          Replies: 80

Scarlett

Thanks for the comment and the confidence in my abilities to yarn a tale.  Sorry to hear about the root canal. Its gonna totally mess up that incredible smile for a few days. But I know you will handle it like the tough chick you are. Good luck

💋

Trisha

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 97

Only everyone on this site and the young lady who sized me for both a dress and a bra at Torrid.

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Annaleigh! Sounds like a nice small group other than the over 30,000 members of Crossdresser Heaven. But you know your secret thrill of cross dressing is good between all of us! LOL

XOXOX Scarlett

Anonymous
          Registered On:
          Replies: 97

Precisely.

Jackie
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 18, 2016
      Replies: 144

Everyone, if they know me, see me, do any sort of anything with me they know. I’ve not hidden any thing since 1977 – 78. I’ am truly grateful for not having to hide it nor do I try to keep my sexuality a secret.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Wow Jackie, you sound like a real tiger! You go girl! Thanks for sending in a response to my question, Jackie, and I love the profile picture you have in that little circle!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 104

For me, it’s only my sister’s here. Annaleigh is quite shy and she doesn’t necessarily want people to know her as she’s not a social girl. Oh, and the saleswoman at Torrid who sized me for both a dress and bra.

Scarlett398
        Princess

That’s super Annaleigh! I’ll just keep your little secret between you and me! How about that!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
          Registered On:

Honey, you know there ain’t no secrets between sisters. 😉😘

Scarlett398
            Princess

LOL Girlfriend! XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
            Registered On:

Well it is true, girlfriend.

Amelia Lawrence
      Lady
      Registered On: January 4, 2021
      Replies: 18

For now only my wife knows about this side of me. I’ve not yet decided who else in my life should know…I’m basically applying the rule of “would knowing make their life/our relationship better?” and so far, for everyone else in my life, that answer is no. But I do not live near any of mine, or my wife’s, family and neither of us has a huge social circle anyway…

Scarlett398
        Princess

Good for you Amelia and continue to just keep your thrill of cross dressing between just you and your accepting wife!

Thanks for sending in a response to my question!

Stay safe and take those Covid precautions very seriously!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Gloria Renee
      Lady
      Registered On: July 7, 2020
      Replies: 153

My current wife, my ex wife, and a friend. The friend has never seen me. Wife has never seen me, she has seen my wardrobe. I went out with my ex wife over 20 years ago, several times.

Current wife doesn’t want to see me or want me to go out. For fear of retribution from other parents of other kids at school, as our kids are elementary and middle school age.

I want to be introduced / have lunch with her friend, that has a trans son. But she doesn’t want to.

Trying to live day to day.

Gloria

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Gloria and thanks for sharing your answer with me!

My wife is the same way you wife is – she doesn’t want to see me dressed up as a pretty girl either! She prefers me in what she calls “Handsome Husband” mode and she doesn’t have a lesbian bone in her body!

I respect her limits she’s placed on my thrill of cross dressing which are few and easily met. And I won’t ever exceed the very few limits she’s placed on my Scarlett time and photo shoots.

So sharing my photos here on Crossdresser Heaven with the rest of us like minded girls, is the way I get Scarlett out of the house!

XOXOX Scarlett

Andrea Hopkins
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2020
      Replies: 59

Right now, My Ex wife knows, my daughter, my two best friends, I think that’s it, However I am thinking for telling my Dad about this, But I am just trying to picture how that conversation will go.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Andrea, that’s a nice small circle of those folks who know! Many times, if there’s and ex wife in the bunch, the news will travel fast to people you wouldn’t want to know about your thrill of cross dressing.

I hope if you decide to tell your dad, he become very accepting and supportive with your love for cross dressing!

XOXOX Scarlett

Andrea Hopkins
          Lady
          Registered On: December 24, 2020
          Replies: 59

Surprisingly, she is really cool about all of this, she definitely had her boundary’s while we together, but I told her recently I want to explore this side of things for me. And she gets it, It also helps that I have full custody of our daughter, and she is on supervised access through me due to the reason we split up (her drug use). But even if it wasn’t for that I really don’t think she would be petty enough to go and tell everyone and their dog. We have had our issues for sure but she has always respected my privacy.

As for my Dad, that might be a little ways off yet, I am still trying to figure out how to bring it up to him. I am also worried he would tell my brother and judging how he reacted today to his kids painting my nails while I was secretly loving it in drab, I don’t think I really want him to know.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 2

Nobody in my “Man life” knows, I’m just not ready for that & maybe never will be, & I’m ok with that. I do have another set of friends who only know me as Shania. I’m living 2 lives, is that why I’m so tired???LOL

Scarlett398
        Princess

Shania, that’s really fun answer to a really fun question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Kimberly Bee
      Lady
      Registered On: August 11, 2020
      Replies: 34

Only my wife knows about my cross dressing. At first she was ok with my dressing, but after a couple of weeks she changed her mind & started to turn her back on me. We chat about it quite often but she won’t change her mind so Kimberly has to stay behind closed doors. She even gave me some knickers & a couple of bras, but she won’t change her mind. When she’s been out then I get a chance to play which is nice especially having a walk around the garden, just feels nice to get dressed & be Kimmy. She even objects to me shaving my arms & legs which I do regularly. I’m hoping 1 day things will get better as I really want to take my dressing further

Abby M
      Lady
      Registered On: October 7, 2020
      Replies: 100

The only person who knows besides people on this site is a ts woman I’m talking to on a dating site. I feel coming to this site has really helped me cope with my identity and is letting me be a happier version of myself.

Hippie
      Lady
      Registered On: December 20, 2016
      Replies: 131

Just about everyone that knows me. I became open and came to terms with my crossdressing about the age of 30. So years 20 something years that I been open about. Wife knows, kids know, grandkids know, my friends know, people at the mall know, and more know.

But there are a few I still hide it from. The senior citizen family members. I don’t rock the boat with 80 and 90 year olds. I will just leave them be. The other one group would be future employers. I maybe a farmer now, but you don’t know what’s happens in the future. I could lose the farm and force to get a job. So I don’t need some small-minded person refusing to hire me.

I need to work and make a living is more important than my crossdressing. I don’t care about the law about Trans right to work laws. An employer can always find another way around or loophole. So when I need money and job to take care of my family. Crossdressing will take a backseat.

Ginny Virginia
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 156

Currently, just three friends so far, all women. My GP as well. In y past, quite a few. I had a wild streak after university!

Hugs, Ginny

Scarlett398
        Princess

Ginny, it sounds like a nice small accepting group. Good for you and just keep it that way it that’s what is comfortable for you!

Thanks for sending in an answer to my question, Ginny!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Ginny Virginia
          Lady
          Registered On: December 22, 2020
          Topics: 6
          Replies: 156

thanks, Scarlett. My little group has been kind and understanding, much like the ladies here, yourself included. This is new, daunting, exciting, and scary all at once, but I am in the right place.

xoxoxo
          Ginny

Stephanie Smith
      Registered On: December 17, 2020

I am comfortable with women and other cross dressers knowing.  I don’t feel comfortable around men.  My neighbors probably suspect since I wear short shorts and have shaved legs.  My family probably suspects.  My wife’s sister knows and she may have told others in her family.  I have a story about my wife’s sister finding out.  Here it is:

Two years ago, my wife’s sister visited us for 5 months.  I wore women’s short shorts and leggings in front of her most every day.  My butt cheeks would show a little in some of my shorts.  My rio panty lines were in full view under my tight leggings.  My wife never told me to change and my wife’s sister giggled the first couple times she saw me but after that she was simply fine with it.  My wife’s sister then felt free to relax around the house and would often go bra less and wearing a T-shirt.  My wife occasionally walked around the house in panties or nude.  There was nothing kinky going on.  Those 5 months was the most fun I have had (semi) cross dressing.  I felt like one of the girls.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Great story Stephanie and thanks for sharing it with me! 

I, like you, wear short shorts or shorts about 4 inches above my knees and they all come from Gap.com. They even come with Gapflex which is a stretchy material they are now starting to make men’s jeans, shorts, and other items of clothing as well.  I also keep my legs shaved and my neighbors never mention anything about my legs being shaved. And as you can see from my photos, I have some great looking legs thanks to the gene lotto I hit from my late mom and dad. Both had great looking legs.

Now if someone did ask me about my legs and arms being shaved, I would simply tell them I work out at a military flight training base called Whiting field where so many young military officers workout and all of them shave their entire bodies. Most all of them are into speed swimming or speed biking and those competitors shave to reduce friction from the hair on their bodies while racing. Runners do the same thing!

So around here Stephanie, shaved legs and bodies on males are quite common. And if you have ever been to a military base where young officers are being trained, you’ll see many shaved bodies in the gyms located on those bases. And this one a Whiting Field in Northwest Florida where I workout, every piece of the latest exercise equipment is there. Several copies of them as well. Plus tons of free weights and the apparatus you need to use them for full presses for squats. A spin cycle room, an olympic sized pool out back, three racketball courts, a basket ball court, two saunas, a pile of showers, sinks, and places to plug in hair dryers.

Sorry for rambling but many people have not seen as many shaved bodies as I have because they don’t have access to military base gyms which are the best and least crowded gyms in the world!

Yay for short shorts and shaved legs. And Stephanie, order the 10 inch traditional Gapflex shorts and once you put them on simply roll them up one notch and you are at about an 8 inch inseam and have a very classy look for a man with good looking legs. They also sell a 7 inch inseam men’s shorts which you might like even better that the 10 inchers. Buy one of each and I order them in a size or two smaller in the waist size that you usually wear because they run a big large in the waist and they have stretch in them as well!

Sorry for rambling, Stephanie!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Stephanie Smith

Hi Scarlett, don’t worry about rambling.  I loved reading your post.  I checked out your pictures.  You have very sexy legs.  I can tell you do weight training – great for legs.  I also like lifting weights.

Your photos look great.  You are passable.  I wish I had some of your wardrobe.  All I have is heels, panties, women’s stretch jeans, and short shorts.  I need to work on that

The short shorts I wear in the summer have a 2″ inseam.  The short women’s athletic shorts have a 1″ inseam.  Yes sometimes I see people staring at my legs haha

Scarlett398
            Princess

Hi Stephanie, it’s Scarlett again!

So happy to hear you workout as well. And glad to also hear you actually read the words which go with my photo posts. Some of my notes which accompany my photos are too long and a couple of girls will remind me of that fact. So sometimes I’ll just stick up a title to the photo and not add any more words about the photo or the outfit I’m in.

I do have quite an extensive wardrobe. It’s actually as big as my wife’s wardrobe and she loves clothes and shops with me on such a regular basis. Both of us have an additional 20 foot by 20 foot temperature controlled storage unit where we store our Spring and Summer femme clothing during the Winter and Fall months and then visa versa. Swapping everything out for  the both of us is at least a two day process!

It’s taken me years and years to get to a point where I have an almost unlimited amount of descretionary income to spend on Scarlett. Same for my wife. We are both financially blessed after a ton of formal education and a pile of hard work – me working for 45 years and she working or 43 years with a year and a half to go before retiring from a very high profile job like the one I used to have before retiring.

We both have 6 college degrees between the two of us and all were earned while working a full time high profile and high stress job!

My kids are grown, college educated, and have been financially independent from me for over 15 years. Our family now is just me, my Sexy Redheaded Wife, and two gorgeous little corgi doggies – Sully and Scarlett. We live in our dream home we purchased just over three years ago in a very exclusive neighborhood in a small town just outside of Pensacola Florida. We are very blessed and don’t take any of this for granted and appreciate our excellent health and financial well being for now.

Thanks again for reading my notes Stephanie and I wish you all the luck in the world with your future thrill of cross dressing plans! And keep shaving those legs girlfriend!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Stephanie Smith

Hi Scarlett,

Doesn’t take long to shave my legs – the laser treatment removed almost all of it.  Thanks for sharing your story.

Stephanie

Charlotte Gainsbourg
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Replies: 92

I have only told my therapist that I want to explore my feminine side. Admitting it has been such a relief and has opened the flood gates for buying makeup, choosing a wig and different clothes including sexy underwear.  And Nylons. I am very excited to try them on. No one else knows and I don’t think they will understand. I am very glad and relived that I have found this site and I hope to make lots of likeminded friends and confidantes on here…. Thank you Charlotte x

Scarlett398
        Princess

You’re more than welcome, Charlotte!

And welcome to the very best and most supportive and encouraging cross dressing site in the world.

The founder is Vanessa Law and she is the one who created this wonderful Crossdresser Heaven site! And keeps improving and updating it year after year for the better!

The girls here are full of encouragement and support and are here to help you enjoy our shared thrill of cross dressing!

If people come on this site for the wrong reasons like looking for dates or sex, or they simply are mean to other girls, they are eliminated in very short order by one of our administrators!

You are in a very safe place and we are so glad you chose to join Crossdresser Heaven and if I can help you in anyway with any issue, please feel free to send me a private message.

You can find much of my answers to hundreds of questions asked to me over the years can be found in my written articles found by clicking on the word “Articles” above and then tabbing down to the “Hodgepodge” section and you’ll find 9 of my ten written articles helping these girls with their cross dressing skills and interaction with their wives or SOs as well!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Charlotte Gainsbourg
          Lady

Thank you Scarlett for your reply. I will look at your articles. Ultimately I really don’t want to be in the closet but at the same time I do t want to hurt those I love. Its a difficult balancing act and I probably put too much pressure on myself, thinking about the worst possible outcome following my revelation.

At the moment there is no rush and I will enjoy being Charlotte on this wonderful site

Charlotte xoxox

Erica Tu11y
            Lady
            Registered On: July 26, 2020

Hi Charlotte,

Everyone’s experience is different and I’m not going to guess your future.  And I would never try to tell you what your future should be.  What I can say is how it went for me.  I was concerned about hurting the people I love.  As I got older, I realized that strangers really don’t care what I wear – and the people I love weren’t hurt when they began to know.  Yes, there are judgmental people out there – probably even some relatives of mine.  As I got older, I began to worry less about what they think of me.  On the other hand, putting on a dress, reading the newspaper for awhile, and then putting the dress away without leaving the house is a comforting, relaxing, and personal experience and there’s no reason that you have to explain that to anyone.

Hugs.

Charlotte Gainsbourg
            Lady

Thank Erica for your words of advice and your story gives me hope and makes me feel positive about the future, I think as I am Charlotte more there will come a point when I will want to tell my loved ones. Just being on here, I feel so less constrained than I did and I want to be relaxed as myself, rather than being someone I am not xxx

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 32

My Spouse, Pharmacist, Jeweller, Restaurant Manager knows and my Daughter I think suspects it.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Samantha, that sounds like a very small and trusted few and sounds like it may be your plan to keep it that way!

Good for you, Samantha, and have a Very Merry Christmas!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Sophie Summers
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 16, 2020
      Replies: 41

Interesting question… I’m lucky as; literally, everyone knows I’m a crossdresser. Mainly because I have owned a related business for over 20 years and have a youtube channel dedicated to the positive aspects of crossdressing. I actively try in a tiny way to express publicly all that is good about our life choice. It has not always been easy, but I feel at least I have no regrets and will continue where possible to support my fellow sisters and all that is good about what we do.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Thank you so very much, Sophie, for promoting our thrill of cross dressing for so many years! I’ve been doing the same thing for the last eight years not to your level girl!

Keep it up Sophie and thanks for sending in a response to my question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Jennifer Roberts
      Baroness
      Registered On: November 9, 2020
      Replies: 4

Great question. More people know than I would like, but so far so good, it has stayed a secret. My wife knows and when she found out 8 years ago, she told one of her friends. Thankfully, we rarely see this person anymore. She also told one of her guy friends at work, which is way weird when I see him at company events.

About 2 years ago and after way too many drinks, I was talking to one of my best friends and fraternity brother in his backyard. He told me that his middle school son experimented with cross dressing and when we arrived to his house, his son had his nails painted (mom had taken him earlier to the salon). My friend was really embarrassed and what I must think about it. I just couldn’t keep it in anymore, so I told him and his wife (my wife was also there) that I am crossdresser. I said that I am not saying my story is your son’s story, but I totally understand why he would want to. My friend and his wife continue to be great friends and we hang out frequently. I am kind of surprised it hasn’t come up again.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Jennifer and thanks for your response to my question. Sounds like a pretty small group that knows and no one took a huge exception to your thrill of cross dressing so you’re pretty much good to go girlfriend!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Jennifer Michelle Larue
      Lady
      Registered On: December 5, 2020
      Replies: 15

Excellent topic! My personal circumstances have kept those who “know” to a relatively small number. My wife, of course, knew before marriage but I haven’t openly revealed my femme self to close friends or other family members. In looking back, I can see that most who do know are female. These were usually close co-workers who sort of deduced things on their own and bonded with me. Some of their actions, comments & looks let me know without question they “knew” yet maintained our friendship & working relationships without disdain or discomfort. I treasure their friendship.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Jennifer and thank you for your response to my question. Yes, you’re right! Sharing your secret of your thrill of cross dressing can get really dicey when sharing it with immediate family members or extended family members. News travels fast within those circles and it can lead to some very uncomfortable family get togethers and relationships.

Sharing it with coworkers who would be open to our thrill of cross dressing is a much easier route to go down.

I’ve written an article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others” and it can be found by clicking on “Articles” above and then tabbing down to the “Hodgepodge” section and you’ll find it there along with 8 other of my 10 articles which have been published and are very popular with so many girls on this site!

Have a happy and safe holiday season and thanks again for your response, Jennifer!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Erica Tu11y
      Lady
      Registered On: July 26, 2020

You know the old saying, when two people know something, it’s a secret. When three people know, it’s public knowledge. I’ve talked about it with a half dozen friends and family so I sometimes wonder how many other people know but don’t know if they can mention it. They can – the older I get, the less I care who knows.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Erica and thanks so very much for your answer to my question! One commonality that true amongst most of us cross dressers who’ve been at this thrill of cross dressing for decades and that’s the fact the older we cross dressers get, the less we care how many know about that thrill of ours!

I would love for you to read one of my articles I’ve written on this subject entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others”.  This article has been pretty popular among the ten articles I’ve written to date.

You can find this article by clicking on the word “Articles” and then tabbing down to the Hodgepodge section and that’s where you’ll find this specific article I’ve mentioned above.

Sounds like a widening group of people who are finding out about your thrill of cross dressing!

Great job, Erica, and keep spreading the news!

XOXOX Scarlett

Revel
      Lady
      Replies: 30

So far, only two know that I crossdress. A good friend of mine, and my Father. I’m proud to admit that my “Daddy” is 100% supportive of my feminine hobby, and he’s very kind about it.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Revel, I’m so happy to hear your dad is all in and supportive of your thrill of cross dressing. I never told either of my two parents about my cross dressing. My mom probably would have been OK with it but no way would my dad be supportive of it. They both knew me as an excellent student and athlete the entire time they both were alive!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Revel
          Lady
          Replies: 30

Yes he is! Not only he helped give me life, my Dad gave me the greatest gift of all…acceptance.

My Daddy is elderly and he lives with me in my home. I’m his family caregiver. I kept cross-dressing a secret from him for over two years! How I finally decided to reveal “Revel” and that I’m a CD was clever. There’s only one day (or night) of the year that you can dress up as ANYTHING that you want to be, and won’t be judged…Halloween! So on Halloween night this year, I felt it was “now or never” and I dressed up as a sexy devil girl, and he thought that I looked great! Then when I felt comfortable enough after some smiling together, I told him that I have been cross-dressing for quite some time since 2018, and he was 100% for it! He still is to this day. So remember sisters, if you ever want to reveal to your family or friends that you’re a CD, Halloween may work perfect for you too. It’s worth the wait! 

Laura Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: November 30, 2020

Hello all. My name is Laura Smith. The only ones that know that I cross dress is my female friend and her four children. However, with her help and guidance, I have been out in public a lot. The first time I was out in public, I had just received my wig from Amazon.com. I decided to see how it would look with a blouse and leggings. Well, after I put that on, no make up, just the wig, my friend told me that she had prescriptions ready at the pharmacy.
      I told her that I would have to change. She said to go like you are. You can go through the drive through. Scared out of my mind, until I got about a block away from the house. The what a rush. Got the prescription, went to McDonald’s to get a drink, then back home.

We have been out at least once a week since then.

Laura

Pamela Johnson
      Lady
      Registered On: November 28, 2020
      Replies: 8

Only two people know; a guy who Ive known since high school who I accidentally came out to and almost lost because of it, and a very open minded female friend. My high school friend and I have come to an unspoken agreement that he will accept my little hobby as long as I do not get in his face about it. My female friend is thrilled to bits, “It’s like I have two friends now!” and gives me makeup and fashion advice. Quite frankly I do not plan on going any further, I just do not want to deal with the hassle of people who will instantly judge me without trying to understand.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 13

My wife knows. The woman I was going to to get my full Brazilian waxing done before the pandemic, she knows. And soon to be my hairdresser when I go ask for a slightly more feminine look when I get my hair cut.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Andrea and thank you for your response! Sounds like a small but very accepting group to me!

My hair cutter at Sportsclips won’t even cut my hair if I don’t show up with my IPad and the most recent photos of Scarlett. As a matter of fact, the entire crew there want to see the photos of Scarlett.

If you want to extend the accepting group of folks who you can safely share your secret thrill of cross dressing with, please read my article I’ve written entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others”. It’s located in our Articles section and can be found my clicking on “Articles” above and then by tabbing down to the “Hodpodge” section of Articles. You’ll also find 8 of my other 10 articles in that section as well!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Andi Persephone
      Lady
      Registered On: November 25, 2020
      Replies: 34

For me no one currently.

Scarlett398
        Princess

I was in that cross dressing closet for many many years! Full of fear of being caught and lots of guilt and shame. Thank God that stage of my thrill of crossdressing has been long gone for a long time now!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Desdel Cerini
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018

Hi there girls, I’m Scarlett and I’m on my first week of being on this lovely CD site. So far, I absolutely love Crossdresser Heaven!

My question is how many people know right now that you are a cross dresser?

For me, it’s a very limited number of folks. My wife, the girl who’s been cutting my hair for years, the ladies at the customer service desk on the second floor of our nearest JC Penney store where I pick up most of my sexy heels, booties, and boots that I order on line at JC Penney.com, and of course now, you girls now on this super cross dressing site! XOXO Scarlett

no one right now. so hard trying to hide it. makes me feel like im wrong or something. want some to be around and see to get it over.

Anonymous
        Registered On:

One person, my dearest best friend. We share everything with each other and I’m so grateful to have her around. I’ve yet to have “the talk” with my wife but we’re getting closer to that day. She knows I wear women’s panties, although what I’m wearing is pretty unisex. We pick out her clothes together, maybe someday we’ll be picking clothes together for me!

Scarlett398
          Princess

Dana, sounds like your future regarding your thrill of cross dressing with your wife will be very positive after you have “The Talk” with your wife!

I would love for you to read the article I wrote entitled “Having “The Talk” With Your Wife or SO”.

To find this article, click on “Articles” above and to the right of each page on this site and then tab down the “Hodgepodge” section and you’ll find my article on “The Talk” right there!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
            Registered On:

Thanks Scarlett I’ll check out that article ❤️
            Dana

Mika Malone
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: November 11, 2020
      Replies: 558

My wife has known about my underdressing for 10 years. I told her very recently that I want to take this to the next level. My 14yo daughter has never known about my underdressing but once questioned my wife and I about which drawers belonged to us in one of our nightstands where I have all my socks and a drawer full of panties. We didn’t tell her  the reality of that. My daughter is totally fine with me dressing, though, and has said that she has no problem going out in public with me when I feel like I’m ready. The only other person that knows is @Philma Bierstein who I have known for years (in drab) long before either of us joined CDH. I saw her pictures in an article and recognized her. I feel very fortunate that we have this in common.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Good for you, Mika! Sounds like the whole fam is just fine with your underdressing. And now it’s time to try and take it up a notch. It’s a real rush when I get my total girl on at least once a week for a photo shoot.

My wife knows that my thrill of cross dressing is directly linked to my overall happiness and mental fitness so that’s why she’s almost all in with just a couple of easy to meet restrictions!

Took me years and years to get this far with her though and still can’t get my Scarlett on while in her presence. Don’t think that will ever be fine with her! I think she thinks I’m prettier than she is when I’m in Scarlett mode and I think it’s about a tie!

Thanks for mailing in your response to my question, Mika!

XOXOX Scarlett

Molly Lace
      Lady
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Replies: 91

Two weeks ago I “came out” to an ex-girlfriend. I didn’t know how she would take it even though I knew she was pretty accepting. My biggest concern is that she would see me differently in a negative way. It was over a text conversation and she wasn’t sure what I meant by “CD”. She looked it up and was surprised and excited. She asked lots of questions about what I wore and why. I shared a few pictures and she was really excited about them. Finally I showed her my Flickr account and her response was amazing. She is so supportive and I feel like we are closer friends because of it. She has told me a few times that she wished I would have told her sooner (and so do I)!

It’s amazing to have such a good friend who knows this side of me that is supportive. I am sure she getting tired of my thoughts on clothes and CD’ing in general but having someone I know to talk to about it has been an amazing change.

I’ve shared this post with her as well.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Thanks so very much Molly for sharing such a positive experience you had by coming out to one of your ex girlfriends! So happy to hear you have someone you know you can share your thrill of cross dressing with!

I have these girls here, some regular sales clerks at the stores I frequent, and my wife as well. Although my wife doesn’t like to spend much time talking about my thrill of cross dressing, however, she’s come miles forward with her acceptance of it over the last three years. I never have to hide any of Scarlett’s things anymore. I’m allotted and entire bedroom and three closets in this spacious dream home we had build just over three years ago. We can even shop together on a regular basis and I can pick out femme items for both Scarlett and for her and she picks out things for herself as well and we put everything we pick out in the same basket and checkout using the same cashier. I pay for Scarlett’s things and she pays fo her things. I never thought that would ever come to fruition just over three years ago.

She doesn’t allow me to be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence which is the case with most of the cross dresser’s wives. My wife is even, I think, a bit jealous of Scarlett because she’s just as pretty if not even a bit prettier than she is when I have my total girl on! She wants me in what she calls “Handsome Husband” mode while we are together. I can only dress as Scarlett and do my photo shoots while she’s at work and I’m at home which is just fine with me. I would probably feel a bit uncomfortable myself while dressed as Scarlett in her presence.

Thanks for such a positive response and so happy to hear you sharing it with others!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Molly Lace
          Lady
          Registered On: June 1, 2019
          Replies: 91

Hi Scarlett,

I just assumed you wife accepted you as your pictures are so perfect that I figured she was your partner in crime. I get you points. The first being uncomfortable in front of your spouse. I think this has to do with losing your male energy and power and being seen as less as a man. I have always been worried about this. I am happy for you that she is being more acceptive and she should be happy that she has someone that is so attractive, pretty, etc.

Best,
          Molly

Bobbi Sue
      Registered On: September 15, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 114

Now I can now say someone knows.   I got into a predicament where I had no car, and Uber and Lyft weren’t available.   So I had to call a young, married, female friend.  My  honorary daughter got me home.    She said she wanted to go with me next time I went out.   Her words were, “What I like about you is you’re certainly not boring.”

Scarlett398
        Princess

Bobbi, you’re not only “not boring”, you’re gorgeous as well!

Thanks for sending in such a wonderful positive response to my question and hope to hear from you soon again!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Sandy Chase
          Baroness
          Registered On: November 2, 2019
          Replies: 192

Dearest Scarlet, love your family photos! Also your comments on various subjects are very nice and thoughtful. I can see you put a lot of effort in your texts. Don’t we wear the same pantyhose from Hanes but haven’t found sheer to the waist ones. Any suggestions?
          Thanks sweetie.
          Sandy.

Scarlett398
            Princess

Hi Sandy and thank you for such a lovely response and yes, you and I wear the same hose – those sexy feeling Silk Reflections by Hanes!

Shear to waist in those babies are, unfortunately, almost impossible to find these days. The reason why I liked the shear to waist ones so much was do to the fact that these girls love my legs and just absolutely hate it when I cover them up with Venus jeans or some sort of dress slacks. I usually hear nothing but crickets from them when I post a photo with my legs all covered up.

And Sandy, many of my photos are either taken of me with my legs crossed while sitting in a chair or with them exposed when I choose to raise the hem up quite a bit on a skirt or dress I think just doesn’t show off enought of those legs they so like to see!

That’s why I loved the total shear to waist hose or tights offered by Hanes. I don’t like control tops at all because they have a very distinct color change where the controp top extends down my thighs and can be readily seen when I expose most all of my leg or legs. I have to delete those photos because they are basically useless to me and I hate deleting photos of Scarlett. On the average of an eight hour photo session that usually requires about two hours of set up time on the front end of the session and two hours of put away time, makeup and nail polish removal time, and shower time to allow the transition back into what my wife calls “Handsome Husband” mode which she always prefers to see me in, that only leaves four actual hours of photo taking time.

Sandy, during that actual photo time, I average taking between 200 and 300 photos of Scarlett in a variety outfits and locations thoughout our dream home and the three care side entry garage. Of an average of 250 photos on a given photo shoot, I usually only end up deleting a maximum of only four of five total photos. The deleted ones are usually the ones where I lost my balance right before the 10 second shutter release delay goes off. As you can see from some of my poses, they are mostly all done in sexy ankle strapped four to five inch heels with me standing on one leg – hence the result of a quick loss of balance and a deletion of a photo.

On the other hand, if I have to wear a stupid pair of control top hose which I don’t need or like to wear, that obvious line between the ligther prettier part of the hose and the control top part of the hose may cause me to delete close to 30 or 40 photos from a given photo shoot. That’s a waist of time posing for a deleted shot and actually deleting the photo itself from the picture file. With shear to waist hose, I don’t have to worry about the control top line showing up in any of my photos. The same with opaque tights. The shear to waist is the way to go with those as well because of that line of the control top on the top of the thighs showing up when you cross your legs while sitting down and wearing a short skirt or dress.

They make shear to waist hose in Leggs hosiery, however, those hose have a shiny unnatural look to them when you put them on over your legs. You don’t get that shine or sheen with Silk Reflections hose. You can barely even tell you are wearing a pair of Silk Refection hose in any photos at all. Especially the ones with the color “Little Color” annotated on the outside of the package. Those are my all time favorites!

Thanks a bunch for your complimentary note pertaing to both my photos and my writings as well.

Sandy, your note meant so very much to me!

Love ya! XOXOXO Scarlett

Jess
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Replies: 5

I think I may have been “Outed” by an old flame sometime ago when I was in my early twenties.

I can say it started by me buying her lots of lingerie and she wouldn’t wear any of it. She one day said you like it so much you wear it

so I did

I dressed in her company in her clothes and she even gave me some of hers. We even had intimate times too.
      one day she just upped and left and after that day some of my “friends” disappeared and some weren’t the same as they’d always been with me

no one has ever asked me or said anything direct but some comments made to others in our group made me wonder if she had

certain things they would say to each other within earshot of me without actually saying anything to me

I found that hard and even now 20+ years later I still don’t know

all I know is I come from an era when being a cd isn’t acceptable

i have a supporting family but can’t bring myself to out myself

my so can’t accept me as my femme self but tolerates it and allows me to dress (not fully though) as me

no hair

no make up

So in answer probably a lot of people know but I can’t be sure

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Jess and thanks for sending in your response to my question. And I’m so sorry your SO isn’t accepting but somehow tolerates your thrill of cross dressing we all share on this site.

My list of accepting contacts have grown over the past several years. I even wrote an article about it in our Article section entitled, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Cross Dressing With Others”. Nine of ten of my informational or instructional articles are some of the more popular articles in that Article section under the “Hodgepodge” area of Articles noted above. Just click on “Articles” on the upper right part of any page on here and then tab down to the “Hodgepode” section and you’ll see the massive amount of responses to my articles which have been sent in by our girls on here. They seem to love my writings.

I’m also an editor in the Article section so if you every feel like submitting a brand new article to be published in our Article section, I would love for you to send me a private message asking me to be the assigned editor on a particular article on sum subject you would love to write about. The word limit to most articles is restricted to 1,400 words which gives you plenty of words to tell most of your cross dressing stories.

Thanks again for your response to my question!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Wow Vanessa! Well that certainly took some balls to lay it all out there on Facebook to about 15 folks you had some contact with before your cross dressing post on there!

Welcome to our “Thrill of Crossdressing Club” girlfriend! You’ll love it here! This is the best cross dressing site in the world and our wonderful founder who set up this site several years ago for both cross dressers and trans girls is named Vanessa as well. She’s Vanessa Law and she’s by boss’s boss.

You see, I’m not only a pretty popular photo poster on here, I also work in the article department as an editor! I hate to brag but I will on my behalf – I won the Senior Editor of the Year Award for 2019 given to me by my managing editor Sabrina (Brina) MacTavish. I love both those girls and I’m pretty sure they both love me as well!

Hey Vanessa, after reading your interesting and entertaining answer to my question in this forum, I absolutel love your writing style and keen sense of humor. This answer you put together would make a great foundation for a story I would love for you to submit to our Article section noted on every page in the upper right hand side of the page. You would click on the word “Article” and then click on “Crossdresser – Articles and Posts” then click on the word “Author” and then click on “New Article” and follow the bouncing ball to fill in the blanks to submit a new article!

Now you probably have Windows 10 and if you do, click on your “Word” program and click on a blank document and start writing your article. Make it as entertaining and interesting as you’d like it to be! Then while in Word, hit the “Review” button and then the “ABC with the check” button and Word will review your article for spelling, grammar, and consiseness errors and then save the article after you correct all that’s needing to be corrected.

You can then copy and paste the article right into the biggest block you have to fill out when submitting an article.

Now I’ve just given you the easy way to post a well written article with most of the basic errors corrected for me already. Then I read it for flow of information, clarity and ease of reading, and look for any run on sentences or paragraphs. I then assign a “Featured Image” which is usually a photo of some pretty girl on Getty Images doing something that matches your writings and is wearing what you thing she should wear and looking like you want her to look! We both come to an agreement on the photo and then I post it in the “Featured Image” block and then it’s time for me to set up an official publishing date which usually is about two weeks after I finished my editing work on the article. And you get to make any changes to my eidited version by sending your recommended changes to me by way of a private message and I make the changes and off to publishing we go.

Sorry about the boring article message I’m sending to you here, however, based on your writing skills and interesting way you can paint a picture with words, I would love to be the editor on the very first article you decide to submit for publishing! Just send me a private message to Scarlett398 after you submit your article and I would love to pick it up and run with it.

Welcome again to our super cross dressing club and if you have any questions about cross dressing itself or how to navigate this site, feel free to send me a note anytime. I’ve been a member here for well over three years now and I know how this site operates so if you have any questions, I can help you with some quality answers!

And while your at it, go to the “All Crossdressers Photos” sections and check out the most recent nine photos I’ve posted in the last week and a half or so! The girls tell me I’m one of those 100% passable girls and I would love to hear what you think of my photos as well!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Vanessa ?
      Lady
      Registered On: September 26, 2020
      Replies: 33

Well, as of tonight at least two more people know about Vanessa.  Possibly more than two, but I can only confirm two for sure at this point.

I posted a very long, kind of rambling “coming out” sort of post on my Facebook account, limiting the audience to specific friends — a list of twelve people, only five of which already knew ahead of time.

One of my friends from college (who is a trans woman, though during the college years I knew her as a guy) liked and replied thanking me for trusting her enough to include her in the short list of friends who can see the post.  Another friend who’d been on “the list” shared a post directly to my wall shortly afterward which was about an older guy in England who wears skirts and heels all the time — I took that as an “I saw your post, I’m cool with it but I couldn’t think of a direct response, so here’s something I saw that seemed relevant” sort of situation.

No response from the other five “new-to-Vanessa” people yet, or from the five who already knew for that matter.  But I haven’t been “unfriended” by anyone, gotten any unpleasant messages, or seen any public posts talking about me crop up… so it seems like I picked good people to reveal this part of me to.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Brandie! Thanks for sending in your response. Sounds like a nice small group and hope all of those folks are very accepting of your thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Brandie Nochole
      Lady
      Registered On: October 6, 2020
      Topics: 23

My family close friends and a couple of co workers.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Thank you Natalie for taking the time to send in a response to my question.

I’m sorry about the divorce you had to go through and how the news of your cross dressing was spread by your unaccepting wife to others who you didn’t want to know about your thrill of cross dressing.

It sounds like you’ve done a find job of overcoming that information being passed on to others by your ex wife.

I sure am glad I didn’t have to deal with a situation like that and I’m very proud of the positive attitude about your own acceptance of your cross dressing regardless of what others think of your cross dressing!

Good for you girlfriend!

XOXOX Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Sara and thanks for sending in your response to my question!

Sounds like a small but very supportive group! Congratulations on getting that kind of support. For some of us, it took years and years to get full acceptance from our wives regarding our thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Natalie Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2020
      Replies: 16

I’m not sure how many people are know I’m a crossdresser.  For certain my ex wife and my three children.  My ex knew for over twenty five years but never accepted any form of crossdressing , not even panties. Seven years ago during our divorce she outed  me to our children and I’m almost certain members of her family. I was prepared for that to happen knowing what type of person she is. Although I would have preferred to not have that information out there , it wasn’t the end of the world. An event like that shows you who your true friends are.       Since I am and always will be a crossdresser , hidden or not , life goes on and we make the best of what we’re given

💋

l

Sara Marshall
      Lady
      Registered On: December 4, 2018

So at the moment the only people who know I crossdress are my wife, my wife’s best friend and husband, and my wife’s step sister and her partner.  It definitely makes thing so much easier when my wife has her best friend to talk to about this and she is super supportive.

Jeannie Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Replies: 154

My ex wife and a female friend. Once the virus permits I plan a conversation with my current girlfriend

Vanessa ?
      Lady

When I was writing my original reply, I completely forgot… there actually are two more people who’ve met my guy self and also know about Vanessa, but since I don’t actually know them or their names or anything I kinda blanked on them. 😅

The two girls at the health department when I went in to get tested for STDs last year when they were having a free testing day, I figured that since they already saw my checklist of what kind of sex I’ve had, might as well go ahead and tell them about my crossdressing too — I guess the line of thought was “well, they already know I’ve been with guys, and I usually don’t tell people that part first, I tell them about the crossdressing part first… so I might as well.”  I showed them some pictures of how I looked when dressed and they were very nice about everything!

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I was into it about 10 years ago,just chatting online dressed and such.I am to tall to ever really pass,so gave it up as I aged.But now getting the itch again,it’s sexy and I enjoy it.💋

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Rei! I talk about sharing our thrill of crossdressing with those random strangers you mentioned in your reply in my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others” in the Article section in the Hodgepodge section. I have taken selections of 8×10 colored and black and white photos. I also have a pile of Scarlett pics on my Apple IPad I take with me to show as well. The sales people and customer service people are much more accepting of us in direct contrast to immediate and extended family members as well as long time friends and neighbors who have know us as guys for many many years! I’ve had nothing but positive responses and acceptance from these people and many of them want me to bring in my most recent photos of Scarlett everytime I visit their place of employment!

XOXOXO Scarlett….Rei, don’t be afraid to spread the word to these folks!

Rei Durden
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: October 11, 2020
        Topics: 19
        Replies: 791

Thanks! I will check it out. Almost Everyone I I interacted with was super kind and even those who weren’t didn’t really seem bothered in the least.
        I couldn’t edit my comment but would like to add that in addition to my wife knowing there was also my 2 daughters ages 17 and 21.

Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 791

My wife only (so far) and some random strangers at the few shopping malls/stores I’ve been brave enough to venture into wearing a few ‘obviously’ feminine items.

Scarlett398
      Princess

That’s quite a nice crew Vanessa! Hey girl, please click on the word “Articles” above and tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and read my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

It might give you more ideas on how to spread the news of yours to other rather accepting people of your thrill of crossdressing. It has definitely worked for me and my circle of folks who now know about Scarlett has definitely expanded exponentially over the past two years or so!

Have a super rest of the weeked, Vanessa, and thanks so much for sharing your response to my question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Vanessa ?
      Lady

If we’re only counting people who also know me in guy-mode (so, not anyone who I met specifically as Vanessa and have avoided showing my guy side to), then…

1. My roommate (ex-girlfriend), first person I ever told, shortly after I started dressing up in July of 2019.  I’m pretty sure she suspected I was interested in crossdressing before then, as she had talked about wanting to do makeup on me and suggested I dress up as a girl for Halloween one year.
      2. My younger sibling (non-binary, they-pronouns) who was completely accepting as well.
      3. A friend from college, whose first reaction when I sent a picture was “oh my gosh [guy name], you’re so beautiful as a woman!” 🥰
      4. Another friend from college, who at first (due to a previous conversation the same night) thought the picture I sent was a girl I liked rather than… me as a girl, haha.
      5. A friend of my roommate, older lady who’s a bit eccentric and generally accepting of weird things of all sorts.  She’s probably the person I know least-well out of the people I’ve told, but I just happened to feel comfortable enough to tell her when roommate suggested it.  She hasn’t actually met Vanessa but has been shown a few pictures.

There’s also two people I initially talked to as Vanessa (through Grindr 😅) but ended up meeting as my guy-self instead of as Vanessa, though they’ve both seen me as Vanessa a few times too since I’m comfortable around them either way.  Both trans women, one who lives (or lived? I haven’t heard from her in a month or so now) in the same town and the other who’s unfortunately a 2-hour drive away so I haven’t gotten to see her in a long time.

So… that’s a total of 7 people who know me in guy-mode and are also aware of Vanessa being a thing.  I’m not sure when that number might get bigger, but maybe someday I’ll feel comfortable telling more people…

Scarlett398
      Princess

Thank you for your response Leslie! And I hope the operation on your friend turns out just fine and your friend becomes totally accepting of your thrill of crossdressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Leslies Ann Gray Girl
      Lady
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Replies: 129

Scarlett , Hi , About a week ago a very close friend called me and told me he was going to have an operation on Wed. of that week and just wanted to let me know . I’ve know him since high school and find him very nice and someone i felt i could always trust . I don’t know why but i just sort of came out to him as we were talking , there was sort of a silence there , and i thought ok maybe i should not have done this . I felt embarrassed about it , am i being selfish ? , laying this on him , now . Thank goodness he spoke and said he sort of knew i was different and he was ok with it . WHEW , what a relief , i asked if he would call me when he gets home from the hospital and he said he would . I hope i can have a good conversation with him about the way i have turned out and i hope we are still close friends . Leslie

Scarlett398
      Princess

Christina, don’t feel like the Lone Ranger on this one! So many of us had to keep our thrill of crossdressing a total secret from our wives for many years if not decades for fear of losing our wives.

It took a long long time to finally sit her down and tell her about my secret of crossdressing and finally have “The Talk” with her which went on for at least two very uncomfortable hours with show and tell including about 50 photos of Scarlett’s greatest hits. She was uncomfortable seeing me dressed up as a pretty girl and for years and years, my cross dressing stayed in a “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” situation and she didn’t want to even discuss it for years but at least dropping the bomb on her didn’t lead to a separation or divorce because of the unconditional love she had and still has for me.

Now she’s all in with just a couple of easy to meet exceptions. When we shop togther, she’ll even pick out sexy dresses, tops, or skirts for Scarlett which I never thought would ever come to fruition.

When you have a few minutes, Christina, click on “Articles” above and tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section where one of the articles I’ve written entitled “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife or SO”. If you ever find the moment to have this uncomfortable conversation with your wife, maybe some of my tips in this article will help you finally get up the never one day to have “The Talk” with your wife.

Take care, Christina, and I look forward to hearing from you by way of a private message soon!

XOXOX Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Regine! Hey, I’ve written a super article on how to share your thrill of crossdressing with others who may not be as unaccepting as wives, SOs, or other immediate or extended family members. The people I list in my article will give you some great ideas on how to share your secret with people who are more than accepting to the thrilling feminine side of you!

So Regine, click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and click on that and then look for my article entitled “Sharing Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others!”

Enjoy the article and maybe some of the others I’ve authored and then send me a private message and tell me what you think of any of the articles!

Sincerely, Scarlett XOXOX

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 548

Sadly,no one but this group:-),im very new at this,and must keep it very private

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 74

Hi, only a long time female ex work friend who now into councelling and she convinced me to open up to her. My wife does not know and would not support as she disproves of transgender, gay etc. So must keep secret

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 11

nobody secret life x

Scarlett398
      Princess

Thanks for your response, Krissi, and I’m so happy you have a supportive wife.

When it comes hair selection, that’s a real tuffie! It took me a bit of trial and error to come up with the right hair length, style, and color.

I’ve purchased everyone of my wigs from Paula Young wigs and my most expensive one cost me $69. The average cost of the wigs I purchase on that site is $59. My favorite is called the “Shannon” and it’s a long chin length bob cut an auburn color with dark roots. The other one you regarly see me in the the same wig which is the “Shannon” as well in a blonde color with dark roots.

Every wig you’ll purchase will need a little bit of trimming in the bangs area and in the overall lenght. Just make sure you trim a little bit at a time instead of big chunks. I have several wigs either I or my hair stylist at Sports Clips chopped up and they ended up in the local landfill. So be careful when you go trimming on your new wigs.

Thanks again for another response, Krissi, and hang on to that wonderful and supportive wife of your’s!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I live in MA and met a girl on holiday in Ireland 5 years ago. She’s the only one who knows. I did fly out to CA and rented a suite and dressed so club sexy. She said I walked better than heels than her. We drank wine on the be long with people watching. So exciting. I wish we had gone to the restaurant but I chickened out. Who wants a road trip with gf support??

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Abby, I hope this person appreciates you. I’m engaged and getting married in December and she doesn’t know. Ok, she’s very confident and open and has used a pinky or two but doesn’t know about Huggs! I only dress when I can but enough about me. Tell me how you feel tonight!
        She is the only person who knows across dress

Abby M
      Lady

That’s great that you know people who are very supportive of you. I have always questioned how it would feel to wear women’s clothing and I have actually started to experiment. How hard is it to share this type of thing with a significant other? I had been in a committed relationship for two years and while we had problems, I feel the pandemic helped end it. We are trying to stay friends and I feel that my ex still has feelings for me. I never informed her of my thoughts, and I don’t know how others would react to the news. I feel that I have only started to act out on these impulses because I have been working on my physical and mental health. I feel that what I have done so far has made me happy and confident, but not confident to the extent that I would share it.

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Abby, I hope this person appreciates you. I’m engaged and getting married in December and she doesn’t know. Ok, she’s very confident and open and has used a pinky or two but doesn’t know about Huggs! I only dress when I can but enough about me. Tell me how you feel tonight!

Abby M
          Lady

Congratulations!!! I’m very happy for you. Have you wondered how your significant other would react? I feel that I am torn about mentioning about wanting to and actually crossdressing to anyone. My ex has been overall very supportive of me and wants what is best for me. I often feel like we met at the wrong times in our lives because I suffer from chronic major depressive disorder and had had passive suicidal ideation in the past. I had had a prior relationship end in the past and had tried to remain friends, but they did not practice what they preached and ghosted me. I am very fortunate with my last ex because even though we no longer date I value her opinion and input. She was there for me during the worst point in my life and helped me when I would’ve made a terrible mistake. I don’t know if we’ll get back together, but I am glad for what we had. I think I am feeling better about myself now that I am doing things that are more truthful to who I am.

Anonymous
            Registered On:

Abby, I’m not sure how my fiancé will react. She’s been open to, how should I put it, a finger. She’s a True Texas girl so I’m not sure. She wants a man but is crazy in bed. Don’t know which way to go. You? Lol

Abby M
            Lady

I tend to be a very private person and feel like once you have earned my trust, I reveal very private information. Otherwise, I am very guarded with my thoughts and feelings. I feel like I suppress a lot of stuff and that leads me into a depressive spiral. When you cross dress, are you private or do you go out and do things? How do you feel when you do it?

Scarlett398
      Princess

Krissi, you’re definitely on a winner with that lovely wife of your’s. She loves the stew out of you and it sounds like she’s kinda OK with your thrill of crossdresser but like my wife, she doesn’t want it shoved down her throat like most accepting wives are! A very normal situation. Much better than a divorce or separation.

Your wife, like mine, realizes how much of an important part of you life Krissi is to you. Mine knows for sure my overall happiness and mental well-being is tightly connected to Scarlett. She also knows I love her so very much if she told me Scarlett had to go (which he never would because of the unconditional love she has for me), I would pack all of Scarlett’s things up and head off to Plato’s Closet (our nearest consignment shop) and cash it all in for penneys on the dollar and I would cry for at least two weeks and probably be depressed for the rest of my life! And she knows that too!

No sharing with other immediate or extended family members is kinda a no no and really dicey!

So I always recommend for you girls to read my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. Click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the Hodgepodge section and you’ll find that article of mine and many more informational articles I’ve written which seem to be extremely popular!

Thanks for your reply to my question, Krissi, and it sounds like you have a bright crossdresser future ahead of you!

XOXOXO Scarlett

KHeart
        Lady
        Registered On: October 1, 2020
        Replies: 103

Thanks for your kind words and also for writing such an awesome article about sharing. 🙂

You mentioned in the article a few examples of places to start sharing your experience at.

My wife got me my first full-length wig last weekend and she wants me to go with her to the same shop in the future so that the shop assistant can help figure out what would suit me best in the future based on my face shape. She showed me the pictures of the shop and the wigs that she was recommended herself, and the shop only has feminine style wigs/weaves and extensions.

If(when) she gets her way and I go with her, it’ll be very obvious to the shop assistant, so I’m guessing that’ll be one other person in the world that knows my secret… maybe. 😛

KHeart
      Lady
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Replies: 103

At the moment, just my wife knows, and she has been accepting (if not overly thrilled) by it. I think she knows that it plays such a big part in my life that she has tried to be as loving and supportive as she can, but I always worry that she’ll eventually decide that it’s just too much for her.

It’s always kinda been a closed question for me in terms of anyone else finding out up until recently, but there are a couple of people I would perhaps consider confiding in, but the thought of doing so always gives me butterflys in my tummy.

My wife knows that whether dressed or not, in private I act really girly and silly and she says that she adores that time with me and doesn’t want me to change at all. She also knows that when we’re out with anyone (our friends group, work-colleagues, my parents, her family, etc) that I have a semi-serious mask on. My wife is proud to introduce me to people as her husband and I don’t think anyone we meet up with has the slightest inkling that I have any feminine quality to my personality. I kinda dread the complications that could arise from this shift in perception if people knew the whole story.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Julie, it sounds like a very smallg group and you didn’t mention how your wife took the news.

I hope everyone was fairly accepting of your thrill of crossdressing.

If one day you feel like sharing your thrill of crossdressing with several others I’ve shared my crossdresing with, click on “Articles” above and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section of our articles and look for my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. You might find ways to find accepting folks to share your secret with who may be much more accepting than family members!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Initially, the first to figure me out was my stepsister and a few of her friends, apparently i wasnt being very slick about it. I suspect they told their other girlfriends about it by the way they would look at me and just kind of smile and giggle but other than that i have told my wife and that’s about it.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Kelly and thanks for your response!

My two kids and ex wife never found out about my thrill for crossdressing!

I’m not too crazy about sharing this secret with immediate family members other than my supportive wife. However, I did let my sister know and kept it a secret from her for over 50 years. Sent her some photos and she was shocked at how gorgeous her brother was as a girl! She’s very religious and semi-supportive of the whole idea!

Kelly, if you want to increase the number of people who know without and negative feedback, please click on “Articles” above and to the right and then tab down to the Hodgepodge section and read my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. It’s one of my greatest hits in the Article sectiona and it will give you some super ideas of spreading the word without getting crucified!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Kristen, your entire response sounds so very familiar and I’ve been through everyone of your experiences except for one – my kids and ex wife never ever found out about my thrilling secret!

Thanks a bunch for your reply!

XOXOXO  Scarlett

Kelly Terry
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 170

As of this week I can now add one more to my CD bubble.
      I told my wife before we got married.
      Last year I told our daughter and that went very well, no big deal. I later dressed up for her and she can of course see straight through my clothes that her dad is still there unchanged.
      This week I told our son and while it went well I feel it is with reservation, he have some things to think about. I’m not sure if he was more surprised that I been dressing up for years or that he (who consider him self very observant) never suspected anything.
      I have lately started to come out a bit more and wanted to make sure that at least my closest family knows before some neighbour ask them who that women walking out from our house is.

/kt

Kristen Smithly
      Lady
      Registered On: September 25, 2020
      Replies: 20

Not too many people. My wife does, though she is not supportive. She doesn’t know I fully dress but I think she suspects I do. I work from home. My therapist knows, I think one of my daughters knows though I didn’t tell her. My ex wife knew and was accepting at first, but then started to get really involved in a conservative church and her whole attitude changed towards my dressing,  and towards other things and people, and she left me. I am sure there were other reasons but that/she is in the past. My favorite SA at Soma did, but sadly is no longer there. One of the drive thru tellers at the bank who sometimes thanks me as Kristen 🙂 My cousin did, and was very supportive, but she sadly past away. An old GF from school. I think that’s about it.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Very sweet note, Sarah!

Hey, I would love for you to read one of my articles. It’s an article entitled, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

It’s in the Article section under the Hodgepodge tab! This will give you ideas of ways of coming out of that crossdresser closet with people who may be very accepting to your desires to crossdress!

Please read that article and send me a private message and tell me what you think!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Ashley! You’re so lucky to have a future to be wife who’s already accepting of your thrill of cross dressing! Many of us have to wait years and years for that total acceptability from our wives or SOs!

Good for you, girlfriend!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Ashley Love
      Lady
      Registered On: August 25, 2020
      Replies: 8

My soon to be wife…she has accepted Ashley and knows when I need to be her.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi there Danielle, it’s me – Scarlett!

Thanks for sharing your story with me and it’s a carbon copy of my story with my wife with one exception, I didn’t tell her about my thrill of cross dressing until many years after our marriage. I didn’t want that secret to be the deal breaker on losing the best lover, soul mate, and partner I had ever met in my life. So I kept that femme part of my life a secret for a long long time and finally got caught in full up Scarlett mode when my wife arrived home from work unannounced two hours early from work one day. The scene was not a pretty one to say the least! I’ll spare you all of the details of what went down that day for now!

She wasn’t accepting at all and it led to a total purge of a pretty large wardrobe of Scarlett’s within days of the discovery. A few years later I was in that don’t ask don’t tell stage for several more years. And then, before moving into our dream home over 3 years ago, I finally made her sit down and have “The Talk” with her. I took her back to my first day starting cross dressing as a boy with my mom’s two drawers of the sexiest black lingerie I had ever seen in my life! I brought her all of the way up to the progression to where I was to the current day of “The Talk” and even showed her about 50 “Greatest Scarlett Hits” photos during the two to three hour talk as to how I started and how important to my overall happiness and mental well-being the feminine side of my known as Scarlett really was to me!

You might want to go and read one of my ten articles I’ve written in the Aritcle section noted above to the upper right side of every page on this site! The article is entitled “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO”. It’s one of the more popular articles in the Article section and if you click on the word “Articles” above and then tab down to the Hodgepodge section of articles that’s were you’ll find almost all of my informational or instructional articles regarding our thrill of cross dressing.

I enjoyed reading your story because it’s exactly how my cross dressing experience went with my lovely wife, however, I haven’t been able to live out one of my all time cross dressing fantasies with my wife as you have! I’ve always wanted to go out on a one on one girl on girl date with my wife and enjoy a day of shopping with me dressed as Scarlett, then a nice dinner, and then a trip back to our home, light the Yankee Candles in the bedroom, start working our way around each other’s clothing and wait for the fireworks display which would last at least a couple of very exciting hours.

You are one lucky girl to be able to go out en femme with your wife. It’s the dream of most all of us cross dressers who haven’t gotten to that stage of total acceptance from our wives yet! She’s almost there but not quite yet!

Thanks again for sharing with us! XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Sarah and thank you for the sweet complimentary note by the way!

Hey, don’t stay in that secret cross-dressing closet too much longer! I was in there for decades and was thrilled when I was able to get the heck out of that closet!

I’ve written an informational article in the “Article” section noted above to the top right of every page on here. Click on the word “Articles” above and then tab down to the Hodgepodge section and you’ll find 9 of my 10 rather popular articles I’ve written posted in that section. There’s one in particular entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. I think you’ll find it to be a rather interesting article about helping girls getting out of that closet and how to share your cross dressing thrill with others who will be more accepting of this thrilling part of your life, Sarah!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 190

Hi Scarlett you look lovely and sophisticated.

Absolutely no one knows about me, I haven’t told anyone.

I order my clothes mail order from a well known UK outlet, on a click & collect basis.

I think some  of the female shop assistants may have wondered but have never commented.

I get the occasional smile, which I think is naughty nice I love that.

My best wishes to all the girls love you all.

Danielle Clark
      Lady
      Registered On: August 17, 2018

My wife. Telling her was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. This was 10 years ago, four months before our wedding. It felt great to be completely honest with her, a huge weight off my shoulders, But it did not go smoothly at first. It created a lot of drama. It turned into a “don’t ask, don’t tell” situation for several years. But then in 2017 we reached breakthough moment, where we actually talked about it and she was able to accept me for me. It became easier to talk to her about it and she became more involved. She actually found it to be pretty fun to be able talk about women’s clothes, makeup, and dress up together. Now she is completely supportive and we even go out together dressed on occasion. I would have never thought we would ever get to this point, but here we are. I am quite lucky to have her.

The only other people who know are one of my wife’s friends and one of my friends from college. I have two kids (ages 4 and 6) who don’t know. We are unsure if or when we’ll ever tell the kids. It’s not that we are worried about the kids accepting it, but we know that our chatty kids like to talk. So if they know, potentially anyone else involved in our kids lives could easily find out. We are unsure if that’s worth it. With the kids not knowing, it does make coordinating time to dress a little more challenging.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Fantastic Penny! You are one lucky CDer to have a wife on board from day one! That is a very rare occurrence.

It took my wife close to 8 years to become what I would call totally accepting with a couple of easily met limitations!

One limitation is she doesn’t want me dressed as Scarlett while in her presence. She much prefers me in what she calls “Handsome Husband” mode which is totally acceptable to me. She doesn’t have a lesbian bone in her body and only until one year ago, has even been acceptable to seeing photos of Scarlett. Now days, Penny, when a specific photo garners a pile of attention here at Crossdresser Heaven, I’ll feel a need to share it with her and she’s OK with that!

I had “The Talk” with here two weeks before we moved into our huge dream home it took us both over 40 years to earn. I made her sit down and listen to all of it from day one at age nine when I was snooping around my mother and father’s bedroom while the entire family was away. I discovered my dad’s hidden collect of Playboy and Penthouse magazines hidden deep away in a far corner in the bottom of his closet underneath a pile of shoe boxes. And a few moments later, I discovered two drawers of the sexiest black lingerie I have ever seen still to this day! Apparently, my dad was like me after I got married. I never wanted to make love to my wife while fully naked. Me fully naked neither. To me, that was not sexually arousing in the least. I much prefered my wife in all kinds of sexy lingerie while making love to her. It’s that way to this very day. Neither one of us are totally naked – ever – while making love. To us, naked is BOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG! We love working around thongs and stretch lace! Under Yankee Candle light as well. Even I look great in candle light!

During the talk, which lasted about two full hours, I told her about my progression of my cross dressing from where it was at age nine right up to where it was at the time of  “The Talk”. The talk and presentation even included more that 50 photos of Scarlett’s greatest hits.

She understood where the thrill was coming from, however, she still thought is was really weird!

Now my Sexy Redhead totally understands how much my happiness and mental well-being is associated with my thrill of cross dressing and she totally gets it now.

She floored me just before last Christmas when we were shopping in our local mall in our H&M store and she walks up to me with two sexy long sleeved shear black tops – one had faux diamonds scattered all over it. The third item as a black sparkly bodycon dress and she asked me, “What to you think of these?” while holding all three up. And I said, “Wow, they are all three very sexy but I don’t want you wearing them unless we are on date night and I’m with you!” That’s when she said something that floored me! She said, “I was thinking of these for Scarlett?” I almost fell out on the floor in the store! I asked her, “Are you serious?” and she said yes and I’ll even buy them for you!

On that night, two weeks before last Christmas, her acceptance level of my cross dressing finally came to a full fruition!

Now there are only two limitations on my cross dressing – one is to not be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence and the other is don’t go out in public while dressed as Scarlett while she’s in town and make sure to do it only in Pensacola and not in the small town where we live.

Well, Penny, that’s plenty for now. So happy to hear you have a small but accepting family group who all seem to be very accepting of your thrill of cross dressing.

Consider yourself to be extremely lucky because it ususally doesn’t go so well in the early goings with family members who have known someone for many years.

Congrats girlfriend! XOXOXO Scarlett

Penny Jay
      Lady
      Registered On: August 4, 2020
      Replies: 43

My wife has known everything, every step of the way.

My 2 adult children were told this week. All went well, they are open minded, as the younger generation are these days. They were told individually by my wife so they could react as freely as possible and to be reassured that she was 100% supportive, and could answer any questions.

I haven’t had any questions directly from them yet, and they are yet to meet PennyJ in person, all positive so far.

One step at a time.

PennyJ

Scarlett398
      Princess

Maya, that’s a nice small circle who knows. If you want to expand that circle of folks who knows, please feel free to go to “Articles” above and go to the Hodgepodge section and read my article entitled, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”….

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Gabriel, I think you’re goreous! XOXOXO Scarlett

Maya Sol
      Lady
      Registered On: July 19, 2020
      Replies: 26

My current wife and my close family (parents, siblings).

Fatale
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2020

My family is completely unaware. Some years ago my mom saw me in female clothes and she said she would never speak to me or be seen with me, if I ever did it again. Called my ugly, slutty, etc. She thinks I stopped then and there.

Some of my friends know but has never seen it other than in pictures. I’m hoping to go shopping with them soon

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hailey, sounds like a pile of positive news for you! I’m so happy for you! Keep us updated with your thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Hailey Storm
      Registered On: September 7, 2020

At this moment only two women know that Im a CD.  My long time best friends sister know. Her and I have become really close over the past 6 or 7 years and talk about everything in our lives to each other. She is very supportive of me dressing and helps me with my hair and makeup from time to time.  The other woman is my ex-girlfriend from a few years past. It wasn’t a good time for either of us in our live to try a relationship and both realized it. We both still talk rather frequently and both still have strong feelings for each other. I only recently let her know about me crossdressing about a year ago, but that hasn’t changed anything between us. In fact, it may have brought us closer. She is also very supportive and also extremely proud of me. We are always trading pics with each other and she often asks for me to dress up for her and send her picks. She is actually moving back home, very near where I live and is so excited to hang out and have some girls nights and help me dress up and go out with her. Honestly, Im kinda looking forward to it myself as well.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Thank you Alina for your response to my question!

I was so happy to hear your sister is very supportive and has sent you some of her clothing.

If you ever feel like sharing your thrill of cross-dressing with others, you might want to read my article in the Hodgepodge area in the Article section  entitled: How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

Thanks again for your response, Alina, and look for my 10th article being posting tomorrow in the Hodgepoge section. It’s entited: “Scarlett’s Purpose For Being Hear At Crossdresser Heaven”.

Sincerey, Scarlett

Alina
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 23, 2020
      Replies: 105

1 brother, 1 sister

Alina
        Duchess

my sister is very supportive, even sending some of her clothing.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Thanks for your answer, Patrick. How did this small circle of folks respond to your news? Were they accepting of the news you laid on them?

Sincerely, Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Thank you Davina for your response to my question.

You mentioned your wife is the only one who knows about your thrill of cross dressing.

I’m kinda curious as to her level of acceptance of your cross-dressing these days.

My wife won’t let me be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence because she much prefers me in what she calls “Handsome Husband” mode.

She also doesn’t want me to share my thrill of cross dressing with anyone from her work, any of our mutual friends, or any of our neighbors. She has a very high profile job in our county like the one I used to have in another county in Northwest Florida.

I respect her wishes in regards to her limits place on my cross-dressing. The seem reasonable to me and are easily met by me.

Where’s your wife with your limitations on your cross-dressing? Just curious.

Sincerely, Scarlett

Davina Legs
      Lady
      Registered On: August 27, 2020

Just my wife as far as I know.

She says she’s not told anyone so just her.

Alina
      Duchess

one brother one sister. other brother nd sister no.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Thanks for sending in your response, Joyce!

Sometimes it’s best to keep the crowd who knows about your little secret as small as possible!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Joyce France
      Registered On: August 13, 2020
      Replies: 10

Very few, a woman I was seeing found photos of me and a friend of mine I had told about five years ago so just two people

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Chris, that’s a pretty small circle of folks.

Please take a few minutes to read my article in the Article section entitled, “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

You might be able to find out about ideas noted in that article as to how to widen the scope of people who would be accepting to the news.

Please click on the word “Articles” above every page to the right and then go to the “Hodgepodge” section and you’ll find the article of mine there!

XOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Gina, I’m curious as to how your wife responded to the news?

XOXO Scarlett

Gina Valentina
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2020

Hi Scarlet

Like you I’m new to CDH. I have dreamed of cross dressing for years and only recently come out to my wife. That’s it so far.

Gina

Chris Cross
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 26, 2020
      Replies: 7

Scarlett Like You I Am New To CD Heaven…. Two Females One Male………          MY FORMER WIFE MY COUNCILER AND MY ELDEST SISTER….

Sitting @ Computer In My Favorite Outfit Pictures Soon….

Scarlett398
      Princess

Thanks Diana for your answer. Keep the group who knows small like that and stay happy!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Thanks so much for sending in your response, Rose. That’s a nice small group who know. Probably best to keep it that way!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Rose
      Lady
      Registered On: December 18, 2016
      Replies: 47

My wife has known for many years now. Recently as we were hanging out the laundry she told me that she is happy for me to wear lingerie (we’ve been happily married for 37+ years), and so I have been wearing a bra and panties pretty well every day during lockdown. Also a girlfriend of mine knows and she is very comfortable indeed with that. And of course the owners of my two favorite lingerie boutiques who have fitted me with such pretty bras over the past couple of years.

Diana W
      Lady
      Registered On: July 9, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 244

Right now only my wife and you lovely ladies know.  I think it will probably be that way for a long while.  But I’m ok with that.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Hi Michelle and thanks for sending in your response to my question!

Sounds like a nice small group who knows.

Go to “Articles” above and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section of articles to see my article about “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. It’s pretty interesting on getting the word out there.

There at also seven other of my nine articles I’ve written in that section that are some of the most popular articles ever posted on this site!

Have fun exploring the article site and if you would ever like to write one of your own after reading a few of mine, come looking for me by way of a private message because I’m also a senior editor of articles on this site.

Thanks again for your answer and with immediate and extended family members, I find the smaller the group of these folks know about your thrill of crossdresser, the better it is!

XOXO Scarlett

Michelle Last
      Lady
      Registered On: August 14, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 22

My wife, her best friend, and one of my brothers-in-law. Plus a couple of counselors I have seen. Not sure if anyone else knows. Oh, my brother’s first wife was snooping around in my room years ago and found some panties I had stashed. I’m not sure who she may have told, but I bet she shared that with someone.

Scarlett398
      Princess

That’s the way to keep the news about your thrill of cross dressing with family members. Keep the circle small in both the immediate and extended family arena!

Thank you for your response, Alice, and have a super weekend!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Scarlett398
      Princess

Thanks for your response Lucy! It was only my wife for years and years. Now the list is too lengthy to put down on a list!

However, my wife is the only person in our immediate and extended families. I like to keep that secret outside the family members who have known me for decades.

XOXOX Scarlett

Alice Lidell
      Registered On: August 8, 2020

My wife and my brother knows, but that’s all. Neither of them will tell anyone else I’m fairly confident, my brother and I have a very close bond and have both told each other things we would never tell anyone else.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 12

Only my wife, as far as I know, although the postwoman may have seem Lucy a couple of times! I would love to have ordinary friends as well as other TV/CDs I could be open with as Lucy but in our circumstances it is difficult.

Scarlett398
      Princess

Isabella, thank you for your short and simple answer.

I can definitely relate to your answer. I stayed in the preverbial cross dressing closet for decades. So happy I’ll never have to return to that closet ever again. I have an extremely accepting wife with just a couple of very east to meet limitations on my thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Isabella Lovejoy
      Duchess
      Registered On: July 23, 2019
      Replies: 25

This is an old topic but always valid! Right now, ONLY YOU ALL know. How I’ve managed to keep this on the DL for so long is amazing to me. Simple answer!

Scarlett398
      Princess
      Has thanked: