Viewing 637 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jasmine Andrews
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 68

Wife #1, didn’t tell her, got caught, not why we divorced, but she was nasty about it, hateful things were said.

My favorite cousin, who took Jaz drinking one Halloween.

My current wife, who I told when we started to be a serious thing. (What a difference 15 years makes)

Pretty sure my mother knows, but we’ve never spoken about it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Princess Forbidden
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 4

So my girl friend her mom and sister are the only people that i know that know but they talk alot so im sure more people know.
      Ive been wearing femmine shirts alot in public so other migbt get the picture but idk.

Stephany8829 Notaguy
      Lady
      Registered On: July 31, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1

I’ve been ‘dressing’ in secrete pretty much all my life but never did so in front of anyone else until a couple of months ago when I became close to a very open-minded woman. With her encouragement I put on a dress, some nice panties and a bit of makeup while alone in her bedroom. She waited outside until I gathered the nerve to come out. Stepping out in that dress was probably the most scary/thrilling/exciting experiences of my life. Since that time I’ve repeated dressing in front of a few friends. As time passes, I feel more comfortable sharing my ‘little secrete’ with more close friends. It’s great!!

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Scarlett398
        Princess
        Registered On: June 29, 2018
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 547

Good for you Stephany! Now go for the real rush by going out to a busy mall while dressed up as a girl! Talk about a rush!

My first time out in public was when I walked right in the busiest door in our nearest mall right where the food court is! I was shaking in my cute little black suede ankle booties with two rows of fake fur at the top of them.

The rest of the exhilarating story is way to long to discuss here but it was one of the most exciting nights of my life and I’ve led a pretty darn exciting life in many more ways than cross dressing as a 100% passable girl out in public!

XOXOXO Scarlett

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Carina Cross
      Lady
      Registered On: July 29, 2021
      Replies: 2

Hi Scarlett,

Now this  is the £6 million dollar question isn’t it.  How many people know about your alter ego/hidden persona/dirty little secret/real identity/addiction/driving passion/hobby?? (delete or add to this list as appropriate).  Personally I think the question should be split into 2 parts.  Part 1 ; How many people in your personal life know (family, friends, neighbours, work colleagues and anyone else who knows you as the MAN you were born as).  And part 2 ; which is basically anyone who has ONLY ever seen you dressed as a woman.  This includes people who regularly see you as a woman i.e. the chap who serves you at the coffee shop every Thursday, who is very respectful but always looks a little confused.  For me the The answer to part 1 is ……………. Absolutely no-one!!!!  I love my family and friends and the thought of alienating any of them for any reason fills me with dread.  I remember my mum once saying that any man who dresses as a women “Isn’t a real man” and “Definitely has something wrong with them”.  And I’ve heard my partner describe crossdressing as “Disgusting”.  I do believe that, these day, people in general are more tolerant towards many things that used to be considered “taboo”. But I also believe that a lot of people are only tolerant when the taboo subject doesn’t affect them personally.   As for part 2, well, obviously all of you lovely people on this wonderful site know that I am a crossdresser.  I get a huge amount of pleasure from that…….. And that’s good enough for me.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Scarlett398
        Princess

Phillysis, I absolutely loved your answer to my question. I must say it was definitely one of the most entertaining answers ever sent in to that question of mine! I loved every word of it from top to bottom.

As a matter of fact, I would love for you to start writing entertaining articles in our Article section up and to the right of each and every page of this site. I’m an editor on that site and if you write your first one, just ask for Scarlett to be the editor on your article at the very bottom of your written article.

I love editing entertaining writers who know how to paint a vivid yet interesting story with words!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Phillysis Sanderson
          Princess
          Registered On: November 21, 2018
          Replies: 28

Thanks for  your comments.

Who cares,  who  knows,  it’s great to be finally out , and finally  wearing my bra and panties  stockings and my  heels

Take care

Hugs and kisses phillysis

Lorena Balcarcel
      Lady
      Registered On: July 31, 2021

Grettings.

Nobody knows. Someone discovered some make up and I said I wanted to learn to apply make up to friends. Staying in the closet in here. Also, the town where I am, gossip rules, so not risking it. Pretty conservative town.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Wow Lorena, now that’s being deep in the closet.

I can relate because I live in an extremely conservative part of the country as well. I’ve lived in this area for over 45 years and I’ve never seen another cross dresser besides me and I’m a 100% passable girl when I’m cross dressed so those who have seen me have no idea I’m a cross dresser.

Check out my photos and you’ll see what I mean!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Wilma
      Lady
      Registered On: July 24, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 43

Myself and anyone on here that reads this reply.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Wilma, it’s Scarlett – the girl who made up this question which seems to be very popular with all of these wonderful CDH girls.

I just read your response so now I know you’re a cross dresser and I think that’s just super!

XOXOX Scarlett

Kristina Van Horn
      Lady
      Registered On: July 18, 2021
      Replies: 11

Two guys I’m chatting with online.

Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 119

My boyfriend knows, and he loves it. He’s very encouraging.

Jenn Dress
      Lady
      Registered On: July 5, 2021
      Replies: 5

Just my wife knows I dress and is ok with it

Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 1531

Wife,one Stepdaughter, Son-In-Law… Landlords and flat mates…

Gen ♥️

Genevïéve
      Lady

Double post… please delete. Ty…

Gen ♥️

Jenn Dress
      Lady
      Registered On: July 5, 2021

only my wife mostly

Jasmine Savage
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 17

Hi Scarlett, Funny you should ask that. I just joined this site a few days ago. So, the folks here know. lol But seriously, no one yet as I am new to this level of CD that I’ve been at for about 3 weeks now. I am going to tell my therapist next week. After 6 years together, this is the last hurdle I have to get over with her. In truth, she knows me better than anyone else (living) in the world and is so supportive, openminded and non-judgemental. And not afraid to call me on stuff. But I’m still apprehensive.
      I hope it’s not to forward of me to say but you are a beautiful woman. It sounds like you may be that way on the inside as well. 🙂
      Take care,
      Jasmine

Kate Dawn
        Lady
        Registered On: July 4, 2021
        Replies: 26

Hi Jasmine, my therapist was one of the first people I told.  It was amazingly liberating and once I told her, and the world didn’t stop spinning lol, it gave me the courage to let other people in to see all of me.  Best of luck dear!

Kate

Scarlett398
        Princess

Jasmine, that’s so sweet of you to say! And my very favorite compliments are the ones where the girls tell me I’m as pretty on the inside as I am on the outside. That’s the highest compliment any girl could possibly receive!

Have a wonderfu rest of the week Jassy! XOXOXO Scarlett

megan b brooks
      Lady
      Registered On: July 25, 2017
      Replies: 8

My ex wife , son ,daughter, Mom, sister, brother,couple friends. I really don’t know anymore, so many sales associates have come a gone through the years but theirs a bunch of them. Then theirs the people that probably know but just wont every mention it to me. Well I may not tell everyone but the older I get the less I care what everyone else thinks. It’s mostly been fun sharing it with others and also a little scary.

Michell
      Lady
      Registered On: April 23, 2021
      Replies: 14

My Wife, My exwife, and maybe the UPS guy, when at home I dress in short shorts, he commneted a couple weeks ago on how short my shorts were, I told him that I am from the 70’s that that was the style in my day, we just laughed it off.

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Michelle! I love high waisted short shorts in all shades and styles of denim or other materials. I must have over 30 pairs of high waisted short shorts and love to wear them. Now that it’s Summer, I probably need to post more photos of me in them.

Even while in “Handsome Husband” mode, I wear every 10 inch inseam shorts GAP has ever manufactured! They are GAP FLEX shorts which have a little stretch in them. I roll them up a notch at the bottom of the shorts to bring them up to a 9 inch or even 8 and 1/2 inch inseam. To me, those long shorts for me are hideous and make one’s legs look as skinny as table legs. I’ve never worn long shorts and will never where long shorts.

As you can see from my photos, I have some really nice looking legs! The girls on here love them and so do I so the last thing I’ll ever do is cover them up whether in Sexy Scarlett mode or Handsome Husband mode!

Keep wearing those short shorts girl friend! I’ve got your back on this one!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Frederica Woodbridge
          Lady
          Registered On: October 25, 2018
          Replies: 23

This is an interesting time for me. My wife died of cancer 8 years ago and 18 months ago I met a woman I’m very comfortable with. We are very much together.

In the early stages I explained I had a nylon fetish and I had cross dressed a few times,  privately and publicly……fast forward to last weekend.

We’d shared nylon games quite a few times and I’d been edging towards the crossdressing question for a couple of weeks. On Saturday, we did actually have that discussion, and her view is that if I’m happy, she’ll embrace it.

We are going to have a dressing up event when my son is away in NC during a soccer week shortly. Can’t wait.

The message is…….transparency, honesty, get it out there as early as possible.

Charlotte Walker
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 18, 2021
      Replies: 334

Recent change Daughter now knows and is very supportive had a great chat with her wife still doesn’t want to know

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Charlotte! So glad to hear your daughter knows and is very supportive. It’s so nice to have the support from immediate family members. Consider yourself very lucky!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Charlotte Walker
          Duchess

Hi Scarlett

I am lucky it was such a relief to discuss it with her. Still hasn’t seen Charlotte. But has warned me if I look like ******** she will tell me and get me something better,

Bobbie W
      Lady
      Registered On: May 18, 2021
      Replies: 29

Hello, as of now no one knows I also just really was able to start as my wife and I are divorcing. I have a new apartment in a new town (all done as male) I am not ready for friends and family to know yet.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Good for you Bobbie! And go get em girl friend!

My divorce turned out fabulous! And boy did I trade up with the second wife! Wow, what a positive difference. Hope you do just fine too!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Abbie Normal
        Duchess
        Registered On: June 13, 2021
        Replies: 335

Divorces are never fun but congrats on the new freedom!

Abbie Normal
      Duchess

My wife knows but has only seen me in lingerie and other sleepwear, I’ve only recently re-acquired dresses and very new to my collection is a wig, heels, breastforms and makeup. She’s aware of some of the other stuff though, she was letting me borrow a dress occasionally. I’m also very lucky in that I’m generally left alone in our rural house for 3 days a week so I spend those fully dressed unless there is yard work (will get some women’s jeans soon I think). The rest of the week I stick to things I can hide under my male clothes. A few months ago I told her I was dressing more fully on the weekends and she wondered if I was going to ‘come out’ as a crossdresser to family and friends. I said no, but that she could tell her close friends if she wanted to. I thought she might need an outlet to talk about it and her friends don’t hang with my friends. We’re old enough that it’s not going to cause drama in our lives if it gets around a bit but I’d still prefer that it not.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Abbie, it sounds like you have full support from your wonderful wife. You’re darn lucky. Most of us have to stay deep in the closet before we get caught or before we sit our wives down and finally decide to have “The Talk” with them. So you’re in good shape right off the bat!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Abbie Normal
          Duchess

I’m lucky for sure. We did have the talk but it was quite a while ago now. We’ve been together for 20 years, about 15 since the first talk. We’ve had some more talks since and there will likely be a couple more to come but the big stuff is water under the bridge now. I was also married previously but the talk then didn’t go as well. I’m like one of those overnight successes you hear about in the music industry ;-).

Scarlett398
            Princess

Hi Abbie, I think you’re gorgeous and would love to see you start posting photos on here on a regular basis.

I’m also happy you’ve been able to have several talks with your wife!

I’m able to show my wife many more of the photos I post on this site. She previously didn’t want to see pictures of Scarlett because she said it was a romantic mood killer but that’s not the case now!

Have a wonderful week, Abbie! XOXOXO Scarlett

Abbie Normal
            Duchess

Thanks, I will as I get more photos that I’m happy with. Being able to share  the photos with my wife would be amazing (soon I hope), now you’re the lucky one! 🥰😘

Scarlett398
            Princess

Yes Abbie, I’m very lucky and blessed and have so few limitations placed on my thrill of cross dressing by my sexy redheaded wife of mine!
            They are very few in number and very easy to meet!

candace graham
      Lady
      Registered On: November 23, 2018

No one who i currently know knows about candace. About 12 years or so ago i did dress at Halloween with a female friend. She thouht it was cute for Halloween but she told me boys shouldn’t dress at other times. She is the only one to ever see me dressed. It’s difficult finding people who accept it here in central/southern Illinois.

Jeannie Jones
        Duchess
        Registered On: October 9, 2020
        Topics: 11
        Replies: 558

Difficult to find folks in SW Indiana to compare cd notes.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Candace! It’s the same situation for cross dressers here in the Panhandle of Florida. They do have a Pride weekend on Labor Day weekend here in Panhandle which seems to go just fine in this very conservative part of the country!

Thanks for your response to my question!

XOXOX Scarlett

Felicia Fiction
      Lady
      Registered On: June 10, 2021
      Replies: 25

My wife knows, we’ve talked earlier this week and she doesn’t have a problem (though she did ask if I were thinking about transitioning). Today I showed her the panties I scored earlier this week and she laughed aloud at the frills (that pair was very feminine but not quite up to hiding my bits). She tried on one of mine but they were a bit too large (but only one size, which was nice since I’m 30cm taller and 40kg heavier) 😉

I asker her to try my first bra which was a bit too large for her (and for me, since I can’t fill the cups).
      Then later today we went to the store where I scored a sports bra which fit me nicely and snug but which also fit her appearently. So now we’re sharing bra’s, which I didn’t see coming when I told her 😀

Other than my wife only a seller and her colleague (and maybe some other shoppers) at a local store know. I wanted my first pair of panties to be the nice and sexy sort but which should fit properly. That way I’d get a proper sizing for future reference. The lady in question was very helpful and though curious about the size which I usually bought didn’t bat an eye when I said it would be my first pair. She made a number of very helpful suggestions and offered me some sets which she thought would fit nicely. I walked out with a set of bra/panties and 3 other pairs of panties on sale.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Sounds like a really good start Emily!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Emily
      Replies: 34

My coworkers know that I wear women’s jeans and undergarments. I’m not sure they know the extent of my crossdressing. I do have another girl who’s into it though. I’m too busy for dating sadly but we plan on doing a bar crawl and I’ll be crossdressing…matching actually. My ex knew. Once we got to the point of sharing the same bed then well….I told her prior so she wouldn’t be freaked the hell out. I think that’s about it. My father for sure suspects it. I live in a communal home. >_>

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Emily! Living in a communal home would make cross dressing extremely difficult to accomplish. I don’t know how you do it!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Emily

OMG it is really hard for real. It sucks because when I want to wear a dress or skirt…even leggings I cannot. I somehow manage my night gown but I hide that during the day and change into shorts before leaving my room. The only other secret kind of is I wear a lot of black. That makes it easier but I am finding ways to incorporate some pink in my wardrobe, I love pink. I’m gonna try to incorporate some shirts and black blouses into the mix as well. Black is the best for androgyny. I’m certain I’ll be popped one day.I have my undergarments and such shipped elsewhere to a pickup spot or sometimes in a bulk order that specifies my name…luckily nobody goes through my packages.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Emily.
            Scarlett398
            Princess

That sounds like tough sledding, Emily!

I used to have to go through all of that crap when I was deep in the closet with my wife many many years ago and it was a royal pain in the ass.

Speaking of royal pains in the asses, company from my wife’s side of the family are coming on the 26th of June. I have to take a ton of Scarlett’s things and transfer them from a fourth bedroom where the closet is packed with Scarlett’s clothing of all types, footwear, panties, bras, and the like to a temperature controlled storage room that’s 20 feet by 20 feet and before I transfer the clothing and other goodies, I have to place everthing in huge black plastic storage tubs and 54 inch long dress bags and the number of boxes of knee high boots, suede ankle booties, and heels is probably well over 100 boxes which takes up a huge amount of space! Talk about a pain in the ass. They’ll be here for eight or nine days which means absolutely no time for Scarlett over a span of at least two full weeks! The transfer of items will be a three full day process!

Abbie Normal
            Duchess

OMG, good luck! 🥰😘

Emily

😵‍💫that sounds absolutely awful. OMG I feel so bad for you. Almost 2 weeks>_<. It sucks because family can and usually will snoop around. I remember having to hide some of my stuff when my nieces came…they almost found my secrets in my closet. May the feminine force be with you❤️

Crystina Stevens
      Lady
      Registered On: May 23, 2021
      Replies: 3

The people who know that I am a crossdresser are a very finite few. My wife got to know many years ago when I confessed to taking her black lace teddy and some of her panties to wear while on a business trip. She found them in my suitcase when I was unpacking and asked whose clothing it was and asked was I playing around on her. I said no that I was wore the items and owned up to the fact that I liked wearing lingerie and other female clothing. I told I have done it since I was a young teenager and continued to do it after we were married. She was extremely unhappy at the time but moved to being more tolerant after a couple of really tense years. During one of her episodes or tantrums early on, she went ahead and blurted to both of my children (late year teenagers) that I loved to wear women’s clothing and was not too complimentary. My “kids” at first were not happy but now as adults, they accept me for who and what I am. The only person outside my immediate family is my best friend. He, like my wife is tolerant, but does not want to hear any of my exploits. Some days I wish I could “spill the beans” to my siblings and other acquaintances, but if I did, that would be suicide since they aren’t accepting. You may ask why not tell them. I dressed up for Halloween one year and my siblings disowned me for a long time there after. So I keep my little group intact and stay somewhat private. I have gotten a little more adventurous during the pandemic by wearing some of my girly clothes and makeup outside when I would take afternoon walks with my wife but that will be short lived. I ventured to a couple of local support groups but could not get up the nerve to go in. I would love to get up the courage to further explore with other crossdressers but I am afraid to so. So I applaud anyone with the guts to go and show their real self.

Emily

Prayers ❤️

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Crystina and I don’t blame you for keepting things in the closet. My wife wasn’t happy the very first time she caught me in full up Scarlett mode over ten years ago.

She’s all in with limits now. I never have to hide anything from her ever again. I can to my photo shoots at a minimum of one per week which is all I have the energy for at age 66!

We can shop together – she in her sexy self mode and me in my handsome husband mode and we can both stay in the ladies department and pick out items and put them all in the same shopping cart. We check out using the same cashier with my paying for Scarlett’s things and she buying her things with no issues at all.

My two boys ages 42 and 46 will never know their dad is one of the sexiest cross dressers in the world. They knew me as their head baseball and football coach for over 25 years and my cross dressing will be kept from them forever.

You’re in a tough spot but hang in there Crystina – things will improve in the future!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Bobbisue Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: May 24, 2021
      Replies: 166

Scarlett, thank you for sharing.
      I actually started just a couple of months ago. I lost my wife of 55 years about a year and a half ago. I miss her terribly and wanted something of hers to make feel close to her.
      Well, I thought my daughter had emptied all drawers in her dresser. I shocked and elated to find her Panty drawer, ( I have written this part several times on here and the more I think about it, the more I believe it was a sign from wife ).
      To continue, I wore around house and all the while saying “ my God “ these are so comfortable and natural. The more I wear them the more feminine I feel.
      Ok, who knows, I have 3 adult children, 2 boys & a girl. You may run across their reactions in another post. At least 3 doctors, a technician and my therapist ( suggested by primary, I chose a gender one.)
      Oh, and about 6 bra sale ladies, more on that another time.
      I am hoping therapist can help me find who, what and where to point me in a direction so I can take advantage of all the help from all the wonderful sisters and stall of this site. Do think,I have a clue?
      Sorry for long post, things are starting to move to fast and I am confused about other things happening at same time.
      Hugs and apologies Bobbisue

Hope Roberts
      Lady

Hi Scarlet,

I came out to my wife when we were first married. Nobody else but her and her parents know I am a crossdresser. This last year has been eventful as I came out to my wife again after “denying” my true femme self for 8 years. It has been wonderful. She has been so supportive and with the Covid pandemic I have been able to dress a lot working from home.

I spoke with a Transgender therapist late last year as I think I may be transgender. I have learned to love myself and accept me for who I am. I am on this journey one day at a time. I feel so relaxed and natural when dressed.

I went out multiple times to the drugstore and Walmart at night. My last time out en femme was to Walmart at 530 PM on a weekday. I had some shopping to do for food so put on my makeup and my wedge sandals and shorts and went for it. I walked with confidence in the store. It was so much fun.
      thank you for all you do.

Hope

Scarlett398
        Princess

And thanks a bunch, Hope, or sending in a response to my question which seems to be the second most popular question ever asked on this site!

Sounds like you hit the cross dressing heaven with that wonderful accepting and supporitve wife of yours and those parents as well. And she lets you go out in public while dressed as Hope and having your total girl on.

My wife won’t ever let me go out in public while she’s in town as a result of her high profile job in our county and there’s not a soul in this large county in Florida. And I don’t thing there’s a soul in this county who doesn’t know my sexy redheaded wife.

Another one of my limitations is the fact that I can’t be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence. I think she thinks that Scarlett is prettier than she is and I think it’s a dead even tie!

However, I don’t ever have to hide any of Scarlett’s extensive wardrobe and I do mean extensive. Most of these girls haven’t seen but about half of her wardrobe!

I’m really happy for you Hope and big news here – I have a new therapist because my former therapist of 27 years stopped taking my Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee heath insurance. Plus, where we live now it’s over an our drive to his office and he’s in really poor health. He’s so old, he was a psychiatrist in the Vietnam War in Vietnam. He was like the father I never had while growing up and I kept my thrill of cross dressing secret from him for 26 years. He knew me as a handsome sports jock who either played or coached baseball and football my entire life. We also loved to talk college football as well. I spent over 55 years on the sidelines of big time college football games. It’s a long long story and would take a novel the size of The Grapes of Wrath to tell you the stories about my connection to college football.

Well that’s way too much for now, Hope. I’m a writer and an editor here at Crossdresser Heaven and would love for you to read some of my entertaining articles which are the most popular articles on this site. Just click on “Articles” above and to the right and head on down to the Hodgepodge section of articles and you’ll find about 10 of them in that section.

Thanks again for sending in your response and it sounds like you’re on crossdresser cruise control girlfriend!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Stephanie Mwm Wy
      Lady
      Registered On: May 29, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 58

only my wife, came out to her one week ago and nothing but support

Scarlett398
        Princess

You got real lucky girlfriend! XOXOX Scarlett

Thanks for sending in a response to my question!

XOXOX Scarlett

Charlotte Walker
      Duchess

Only my Daughter knows.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Keep that number small if you feel a need to!

Have a wonderful rest of a three day weekend!

XOXO Scarlett

Lola Caprice
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: May 26, 2021
      Replies: 246

Just my wife so far. She loves it when I surprise her with a Lola visit!
      As wonderful as she is, I do hope to make some girlfriends here to chat with who can truly relate to finally getting to explore my inner diva!

Jessica
      Lady
      Registered On: May 25, 2021

Right now, no one knows that I dress. It’s also becoming difficult to hide my collection of clothing and accessories from my wife

Bobbisue Jones
      Lady
      Replies: 166

Well, I would have to Say, 3. But not really as a cross dresser.
      Being 76 and having been married & together 55 years when she passed.
      I told my 3 children that I missed my wife & wished to be closer to her, so I wear her panties. I also found them very comfortable, more comfortable then men’s.
      Kids ages are 48, 46, 44. First 2 are men, other daughter
      Comments as follows, daughter said “ hey, i’m A fan, I wear them.
      #2 son said “ ok, as long as next month you don’t come back & say you wore Mom’s bra “. I told him Mom was well endowed & I could not begin to fill it. After my bra comes in & I wear it awhile, guess we will have another talk.
      #1, I call the prude, said why did you tell your doctor..OOPs! That makes 4, anyway, he also said just wear your regular underwear & no one needs to know
      I told him “ i’m 76, I will wear what feels comfortable to me. Who don’t like it, don’t look. P.S. my doc is female, she smiled & said “ it’s time you see a theropist. Had 1st session last week, I like her!

Scarlett398
        Princess

Well Bobbisue, I have to give you definite props for sending in one of the most entertaining responses ever to my question which has been one of the top questions ever asked on this site based on the overall number of “Thanks” and responses sent in to the question!

Conrats by the way of staying with the same girl for 55 years. That’s a real rarity these days!

And just as a side note, I stopped wearing men’s underwear over twelve years ago. After finding out how comfortable microfiber Ellen Tracy panties or any other brand named panties made of microfiber, I will never ever go back to wearing men’s underwear ever again!

Now wearing a bra everyday is out of the question for me. However, I always have a nice Victoria’s Secret one on everytime I get my girl on as Scarlett!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Dani Grand
      Lady
      Registered On: October 9, 2018
      Replies: 6

Great question. Many know…as I hang a transgender shingle on my male page in LinkedIn and am the finance director for good sized support group here in New England.

The main thing for me is my kids know and are cool with it all.

Tina Q
      Lady
      Registered On: April 14, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 103

On the weekend I had a conversation about it with my son. That means I have had the conversation with everyone in my household. All of them already knew before I talked to them about it.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Tina, thanks for your response. I hope all of your immediate family members were receptive to your thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOX Scarlett

Jane Mansfield
          Lady
          Registered On: December 27, 2020
          Replies: 22

I told one of my sisters only a few days ago about my crossdressing, which she first discovered a long time ago. But i wanted to talk too her about it. She said not to worry, and move on. My mum also knew. However, my family and I share a link on the phone, so everyone found out.
          This shows that private parts of our lives can be revealed. I am ok with this, as I want to enjoy my life. A very good mate of mine, said fantastic and just celebrate this freedom.
          All the vest
          Jane Elizabeth

Scarlett398
            Princess

Way to go Jane – that’s great!

I think most of us CDers are starting to feel the same way you do!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Tina Q
          Lady

I would like to use the words you use. Accepting their dad, yes. Receptive, kind of. Thrilled,not really. It is not a surprise to them. Only time will tell which way it goes.

Sharon Olivia
      Lady
      Registered On: May 5, 2021

My wife and one of her trusted friends.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Sharon and thanks for your response!

A small group of two – good for you!

XOXOX Scarlett

Sophie Summers
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 16, 2020
      Replies: 47

Just about everyone I’m lucky because it is the focal point of my work/life and I have put myself out there a little via youtube all hopefully in a positive way as I believe not everyone is in such a fortunate position as myself.
      It’s always difficult to know whether to tell someone or not. I would respectfully suggest that you give a great deal of thought to who you confide in as things can have a nasty habit of going wrong.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Loved your response and advice for the other girls on this site, Sophie!

I also love your profile photo in that little circle up top! If that’s a photo of you, you’re absolutely gorgeous!

I’m not shy about letting other people see photos of Scarlett from my IPad. I’m rather proud of them and love to share them with other sales folks where I shop!

I can’t let anyone who works for my Sexy Redheaded wife or who is related to her family wise know that her “Handsome Husband” is also one of the top cross dressers in the world known as “Sexy Cute Scarlett”!

Thanks again for your response to my question, Sophie. As you can see from the numbers, it’s one of the top questions responded to in the question forum!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 110
      Replies: 1824

Think now at this point everyone I know know what do and planning on doing.

Daphne Flame
        Lady
        Registered On: April 27, 2021
        Replies: 37

Donna- what a feeling that must be! And btw you are pretty!

Dani Grand
          Lady
          Registered On: October 9, 2018

Agreed!

Donna
          Lady

Thank you Daphne

Alice Proz
      Lady
      Registered On: April 21, 2021

Currently a small group knows my wife and sister and the two who are in my circle. There are random sales people and others at stores that know. It always nice to get honest opinion on a dress at a store

My doctor also knows.

Alice

Daphne Flame
      Lady

First of all Scarlett, you are ADORABLE. 🙂
      So, my wife, my 35-year old son, and my 18 year old stepdaughter (who is really like my own daughter). They didn’t necessarily NEED to know, but they are both very unique, progressive, transgender people themselves. So I knew they would understand, and they did.
      I also told my best male friend. I have three other children, i just haven’t told them yet. One has some mental illness issues, and I might not ever tell him, just to keep him from getting upset/confused.
      The others will be ok with it, I’m quite sure.
      I’m not the type to go traipsing around the house dressed up in front of them, it’s just not my thing. I would prefer to do it in private with my wife, or out somewhere where we can safely have a drink in a place no one knows us. That’s my dream.
      Sorry, I went way overboard on this answer. 🙂

Charlotte Walker
      Duchess

Only my wife as she has caught me a few time. Will not discuss it.

Michelle Houston
      Lady
      Registered On: November 21, 2020

So my wife knows because she started me on this journey 30 years ago when she gave me my first pair of panties. I remember that they were red and silky. Victoria Secret brand. I’m those day there was no internet so we would call on a landline and buy from catalogs that we would receive on the mail. She would point out to me what to order and I would talk to the salesperson on the phone. Later on we would go shopping together and it was nerve racking because I was so conscious of the sales people looking at me as she would talk about how they would fit me. After a while it became second nature and I started going by myself and coming home to show her what I had bought. My girl 👧 outfits hang on my side of the closet and my adult daughter has been in there and seen it but hasn’t said anything about it. I have 3 drawers full of panties and such that are also visible on my side and haven’t heard about it. We have a housekeeper who does the laundry and she knows as she puts away the clean stuff and figures out what belongs to me and what is my wife’s.
      She also has seen me dressed up in my beautiful panties and slips and beautiful dresses and she just smiles. I also chat with her about arranging my panties by color and rearrange my nightgowns and dresses by seasons. She enjoys doing that and my wife is in total agreement. The only other person is my doctor who does my annual physical as I wear panties but usually black and cotton as to not make it too obvious. I love the fact that I can express this to my fellow sisters and I hope to get out more and enjoy my life to the fullest

Daphne Flame
        Lady

Michelle what a wonderful story and arrangement you have with an obviously terrific wife.
        I think it’s wildly exciting for my wife to help me with shopping.

Tina Q
      Lady

Right now I know my wife knows and has since shortly after we were married. The salesperson at the clothing store that was very understanding, supportive and open.
      My wife told me this weekend that she told my daughter that the women’s clothes hanging on my side of the room were mine. We will see where that one goes. My son has stepped into my room on a few occassions when I was dressing.
      Years ago, my wife’s mother and sister liked the lingerie and dresses hanging in the closet. My wife told them that they did not belong to her. I assume they figured out they were mine.
      I have made some changes in my life to accept myself for who I am. I have a co-worker friend who is very suportive of my life in general and at work. I told her I made some changes in my life that will make me a lot happier. She is glad that I am doing things to help myself. I did not however tell her what the changes are. Do I tell her?
      Her husband also works there and they talk a lot about what goes on at work. My name does come up in their conversations. We have a very good work relation and telling her could change that forever. My company says they support the community but I have yet to see proof.

PrincessByDawn
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 4, 2021

Hi Scarlett,

I started CDing pretty recently.

I however had been buying low rise denim hot pants and wearing them on my waxed legs during my morning walks for many many years. I never liked the long baggy shorts which are available for men’s and always went for the awesome and sexy mini shorts in the women’s section.

But a fully dressed girl came to life only recently. Ssh, no one else knows, except you girls.

I am ok to keep this a secret as of now and just enjoy the experience for myself and you girls.

-Sumona

tammysue
      Lady
      Registered On: April 7, 2021

my wife and i think my daughter dose. and a old gf that use to love to dress me and put make up on me.  And a few lady friends that are lgbt one that keeps asking me to come over so she can dress me and take me out on the town.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Sounds like a pretty good group of highly accepting and supportive girls, Tammy!

Good for you girlfriend! XOXOXO Scarlett

Patricia Gil Hernandez
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2016
      Replies: 12

Quite a few people know about me, and no one has made a big deal of it. Doesn’t really matter because sometimes a person just gotta be themselves. Besides I know of to many that have their own secrets. Many in my family drink, smoke, or do drugs. So what is anyone gonna say really. Even when wearing flats it is though I am wearing heels since I wear them so much.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Good for you Patricia! A pile of folks certainly know about Scarlett now! However, only two family members know about Scarlett and that’s my Sexy Redheaded Wife and my younger sister.

XOXOXO Scarlett

Rachel Jane
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 23, 2021
      Replies: 9

Hi Scarlett

Hope your well. Dressing for 40 years now and to be honest im not sure. Im sure my mum and sister knew when i was younger but nothing was said and the certainly dont know to the extent i dress now being everyday.

But other than the lovely ladies here its only 1 gg friend who knows of Rachel but as i live alone and i look around me and see clothes sitting on the couch next to me a couple pairs of heels next to my chair, jewellery on the coffee table and a closet full of clothes i cant help but think its not going to remain a secret for much longer. Lol

Hugs Rachel Jane xxx

Scarlett398
        Princess

Well you sure are pretty, Rachel! I love your profile picture. Start sharing your thrill of cross dressing with many others!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Michelle Trott
        Duchess
        Registered On: April 7, 2021
        Replies: 282

I liked your post Rachel. Made me smile.

Rachel Jane
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 23, 2021

Hi Scarlett

Hope your well. Dressing for 40 years now and to be honest im not sure. Im sure my mum and sister knew when i was younger but nothing was said and the certainly dont know to the extent i dress now being everyday.

But other than the lovely ladies here its only 1 gg friend who knows of Rachel but as i live alone and i look around me and see clothes sitting on the couch next to me a couple pairs of heels next to my chair, jewellery on the coffee table and a closet full of clothes i cant help but think its not going to remain a secret for much longer. Lol

Hugs Rachel Jane xxx

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Rachel and thanks for your response! Isn’t is super to have the luxury of leaving femme things out all over the place without having the fear of getting caught my a wife! I went through that stage for a long long time and thank God it’s over and my wife lets me leave Scarlett’s things out all of the time now. I haven’t had to hide anything in well over four years now. She’s come miles forward with her acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing. She totally understands how important that thrill is to my overall happiness and mental well being.

By the way, Rachel, your profile picture is gorgeous!

XOXO Scarlett

Jennifer Wishes
      Lady
      Registered On: June 6, 2017

Hello all.
      I am completely out and have been for at least 30 years to my incredible wife. Even more so in the last 10 years. I have 2 adult daughters still living with us. I think they know about “Jenny” as they have seen some of my more extravagant clothing (pvc mermaid and ballgown dresses) hanging in the airing cupboard. Also my wardrobe is soo full it can’t close properly, so it is quite on view. Still haven’t come out to them. I think they probably heard me running up the stairs in my heels and petticoated dress last weekend!!

Michelle Houston
      Lady
      Registered On: November 21, 2020

My beautiful wife who is totally supportive and goes out of her way to buy me outfits and arranges them in our closet. She even picks out my daily panty I’m to wear every day.
      Can’t be more content

Velma
      Lady
      Registered On: April 4, 2021
      Replies: 12

The wife knows that I wear some,  although she doesn’t like it.  My ex knows that I wear it and she loves seeing me wear it.  That’s all that knows

Samantha Jo
      Lady
      Registered On: April 3, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 61

Hi Scarlett
      The only people who know about Samantha are my ex wife who I haven’t seen for years and I don’t know it she has ever told anyone, my lovely fully supportive wife and now you lovely ladies on here.
      Would I come out to any of my family or friends I don’t think so, but I am more than happy at the moment.
      Samantha

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 25

My wife knows, she is not over the moon about Amy, she feels somewhat threatened by her existence, but she wants to work together about it, she feels Amy is a bigger part of my life than I give her credit for, so that has left me with a great deal of thinking to do.
      My sister (not blood relative, my best friend is trans) knows, she is super supportive, as are a few close friends that I have opened up to.
      And the biggest shock was my eldest daughter walking in on me… I was left with a choice, try to hide, or stand there… I stood my ground, and thankfully my daughter was super cool about it. My youngest does not know, neither do any of my relatives. That may change one day, but for now the number is limited.

Trisha Lilly Hibbert
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 8, 2020
      Topics: 44
      Replies: 769

Hi Scarlett, sorry if I’ve replied before but I can’t see if I have. The only people that don’t know are my nan, aunt, cousins and my dad’s Iranian family. I’m letting my mum and dad decide when they tell they’re family.

Everyone who I see im person knows I’m Trisha, including all my colleagues and my nieces and little brother. I’m Trish 24/7.

Love Trisha

Catherine
      Lady
      Registered On: October 4, 2015
      Replies: 410

Hello Lady

Only my wife know about my crossdressing

Have a nice week

Catherine

Mandy Sheman
      Lady
      Registered On: March 25, 2021
      Replies: 7

Hi Scarlett

I started very young as many I’m sure when mom wasn’t home I’d dress up in her clothes…..My god the woman had a terrible fashion sense and small feet so I could never get into her shoes

I stopped for many years “Trying to be normal “ lol Well that desire never went away. When I got married, You guessed it my wife’s clothes.
      Her shoes wouldn’t fit either.
      After the marriage failed…She wasn’t excepting at all
      So the answer to your question would be
      The girls that work in the store I buy shoes…..” That fit”
      And the wonderful girls I met here.

My current circle of friends in real life? Pretty safe to say would not be excepting
      FYI Bikers and truckers.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Yeah, you’re right Mandy about the bikers and truckers. I bet those folks don’t enjoy getting all girled up like we do. They have no idea what they are missing!

Thanks for sharing your answer with us!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Linda Thomas
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2021

Wow!  I haven’t thought about that in a long time.  My wife has known from well before we married.  I was a co-founder of an early Tri-Ess chapter in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area back in the late 70’s and early 80’s, most of the membership knew.  I have had a number of female friends over the years that knew.  I revealed the information, they did not just “find out”.  All were receptive and supportive. I had one female boss who knew and enjoyed company with me.  Right now besides my wife, there is one of my sister-in-laws, and one other female friend that I can think of who is aware of it at the present.  I’ve never been “found out” that I know of.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Thanks Linda for sending in an answer to my question! That sounds like a pretty big crew who know and all are very supportive – especially your wife.

Good for you girlfriend and glad you’re not shy about letting folks know about your thrill of cross dressing!

XOXOX Scarlett

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Hi Scarlet,
      I am new here and your post made me think real hard about it. I have cross dressed my entire life in secret. No one knows except those who read this post. It took me a very long time to admit to myself that it is more than Ok to just enjoy dressing up. I haven’t needed to involve anyone else. My life has been great, I have no complaints. I’ve been married for 48 years to the same woman and have grown children and grandchildren. In fact, due to years where I never had an opportunity to even wear even one pair of panties, I am overjoyed now to own one complete outfit and a few extra pairs of panties. Its probably why I have decided to reach out and try to connect with others who share my passion for allowing the soft feminine girl that lives in all of us to come out at least in a virtual sense.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Wow Rose, that’s amazing how long you’ve been able to keep your little secret a little secret.

I was in that cross dressing closet for years hiding everything. You should see my wardrobe now. It’s as big as my wife’s and we are both clothes whores. You can see from my photos how extensive my wardrobe is.

So glad I’ve been out of that secret closet for close to ten years now!

Thanks for your response Rose! XOXOX Scarlett

Eona Oh
      Lady
      Registered On: March 7, 2021
      Replies: 149

Hi,

My wife and therapist. Oh, and all you lovelies.

Love and kisses,

Eona

Scarlett398
        Princess

Eona, only two and us…That’s quite the small number. Keep it that way if you feel comfortable not sharing such an intimate secret!

XOXOX Scarlett

Candice Waymoore
        Lady
        Registered On: April 2, 2021
        Replies: 16

Only my wife and therapist know about my cross dressing. I have only admitted to wearing underthings so far. It was easier for me to admit to wearing panties and nylons. For some reason, telling them I tried on a bra felt almost too humiliating for a long time. I’m trying to get up the nerve to admit to wearing dresses and skirts, but I feel like my wife will be scared.

Scarlett398
          Princess

Waymoore, that’s a real small number and I hope both were fairly accepting of what they know about your thrill of cross dressing now!

Thanks for sending it a response to my question!

Happy Easter! XOXO Scarlett

Candice Waymoore
            Lady
            Registered On: April 2, 2021

Scarlett,

Just reading your reply is exciting at this point. I told my GG therapist about my secret panty desires first. I was hiding them from my wife and slipping into them in private. My therapist couldn’t hide her surprise when I told her. We are working on anger and aggression, so my getting in touch with my feminine side was unexpected.
            I finally asked my wife if she would watch me put on panties. I described the “electric” feeling of slipping pretty panties up my legs. She even bought a bra and took photos of me. She had trouble with that afterwards, but we had a good talk about it.
            I told her I want to wear skirts and dresses (I’ve already dressed in most of hers) and she encouraged me, but isn’t ready to participate yet. I feel A LOT of shame about even wanting to wear pretty, sexy things. At least my wife doesn’t add to it.
            Thanks for listening.

W🤦🏼‍♀️

Anonymous
        Registered On:

I never got up the nerve to tell my therapist. Maybe that means I need a new therapist,LOL.

Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 589

My ex-wife, girlfriend, a couple of close friends, several makeup pros/hair stylists, several therapists, and all you lovely ladies.  My ex was very opposed to crossdressing.  Everyone else tolerates or accepts it.

Katherine Leigh
      Lady
      Registered On: February 19, 2021

My wife, my two adult daughters (found out accidentally), and Beth Taylor with whom I’ve done three makeovers.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Thanks you response Katherine! I was intersested to know if your wife and two adult daughters were accepting of your thrill of cross dressing!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Katherine Leigh
          Lady
          Registered On: February 19, 2021

Scarlett,

My wife is accepting to a degree. She doesn’t mind me wearing a bra and other lingerie around the house when no one is around, especially my two daughters, but she has never seen me fully dressed.  She saw a photo of me dressed once, but wasn’t particularly enthusiastic.  I am happy just wearing lingerie, so our arrangement works fine.

My daughters accidentally saw a picture of me fully dressed several years ago on my computer. They were about 16 at the time and were not happy at all with the discovery  They have never mentioned anything about dressing since then.

Katherine

Lucinda Hawkns
      Lady
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Replies: 1326

who knows I x dress?   my wife in which lets me dress up but only when our 23 year old son is at work, my daughter might know but not sure, my niece might know for I had her dress me up as a female once for Halloween.  but that’s about all that knows I dress up as a female.

Amelia Love
      Lady
      Registered On: March 4, 2021
      Replies: 66

For now and who knows how long its just the other girls here.

Candace Baci
      Lady
      Registered On: October 19, 2020
      Topics: 65
      Replies: 153

The only two people that know occurred by accident, my neighbor Ricardo and recently an old school friend from 30 years ago

Troubles Malone
      Lady
      Registered On: November 24, 2020
      Replies: 10

My therapist, a psychologist I was seeing, my mom even though we’ve never openly discussed it, my old sponsor and some caseworkers at the rehab I’ve repeatedly gone to, my CDH friend Monica. That’s about it. I really want to dress up with others who have already become comfortable with crossdressing. I’m really convinced I should find other “girls” to hang out with but don’t know where to find them. When everyone gets the vaccine or we develop herd immunization things should be easier. Love you all.

Diana Morgan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 684

Ssh…….. Scarlett, nobody knows but thee and me and that’s how it’s going to stay. She said confidently. 💋 Diana

Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 985

I Told my oldest friend (that I still see and talk to regularly) of 35 years 2 days ago and it could not have gone better. Steeling myself to share with Mother and step Father.

Alexandria Mendez
      Lady
      Registered On: March 1, 2021
      Replies: 13

As for now it’s just my wife. She is supportive and discreet about it.

Jennifer Lynn
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 247

Who knows about Jennifer? Let me think, everyone. After living as Jennifer 24/7 for over 25 years it’s a little difficult to keep her hidden nor would I want to. Whenever anyone had questions I would answer. I found way more positive support than negative feelings. As Bob Dylan stated The times they are a changin’

Alana Teal
      Lady
      Registered On: June 9, 2020
      Replies: 50

I guess I will have to add the nurse that helped me get dressed after my outpatient procedure yesterday.

Alana

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Hello all, So far just my wife and one of my daughters know both are quite supportive

Tina Q
        Lady

Did your daughter find out by accident of did you tell her?

Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1457

Scarlett, I’m not sure if this was your original intent when you started this thread, but I’ve posted from time to time, along with the first time, which was around two years ago just after I joined CDH.

So I thought I’d post an update. To go back to my first, it was only my wife who knew, and the circle has slowly widened. However in the last week I’ve told two other people, both women who work at stores I buy from.

Mid week I was in a women’s wear store for the first time in months as we had been in lock down since Boxing Day and all non essential businesses were closed. The manager there knows me, and was one of the first few I told. I’ve shopped there in drab and also en femme. She wasn’t there that day and another woman was taking my info, as I’m registered there, but under Amy, of course, and it caused her a bit of confusion. So I simply told her the truth, and showed her a few pictures. Then she told me that the regular manager was off for a few weeks due to a family crisis. She was totally cool with it.

Then this aft I was in my local drugstore looking for some different cosmetics, and the supervisor knows me in both guises too. I really wasn’t going to ask for help, just look and select what I wanted, but the woman working today was reorganizing the area in which I was looking, and then asked if I needed any help. So I told her the colours I was looking for, and she asked a few questions, yes, it’s for me, and then helped me find what I wanted. So I told her a bit more, and since she was interested, showed her a few pics too.

Perhaps some of you think I’m being blatant about this, but I’m not. I am no longer ashamed of my feminine side, and have decided when it seems to be necessary I will just tell the person the truth.

Amy

Rachel Renee Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: January 14, 2021

Right now, just me and God that know I cross dress.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi there Rach, it’s Scarlett and I guess there are also over 30,000 girls on this site who know as well by now! LOL

XOXOXO Scarlett

Vecca Senn
      Lady
      Replies: 153

My wife knows and has even helped me shop before. The subject kinda grew into our relationship over a long time.  I very recently laid Vecca exposed to an extremely close male friend, bluntly. He was being kinda rude that someone very close to me had come out as LGBT. He needed to hear that some of his “manly men” friends might be wearing pink panties and cute slouch socks sitting right beside him and cringing when he made rude comments about those who have something different in their lives. Oddly, he became really supportive when he found out. In fact that’s one of the reasons I searched for this group. It was the first time I called myself a cross dresser out loud to another person. I never said it that bluntly with my wife. I figured it might be time to get in touch with others I identify with.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Good for you, Vecca! So happy that tough guy became very supportive of your thrill of crossdressing!

I just told my very male and best neighbor I’ve ever had next door and he was the same way and he’s about as macho as you can get.

You’d be surprised at how many people in the future you tell will be that accepting as well!

Thanks for sending in your answer to my question! Seems like a lot of girls like this question!

XOXOX Scarlett

Sally Sometimes
        Lady

my wife and a few of her friends – i think she wants me to open up a bit so has told a couple of her close girlfreinds, one of whom has now seen me in a skirt, and offered some of her old things

Scarlett398
          Princess

Good on you, Sally! So glad you have a very supportive wife who’s not shy about sharing your news with others!

Thanks for your response! XOXOX Scarlett

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 29

Only the ladies on here.

Samantha
      Lady

Right now, only my wife knows. We’ve been taking steps to prepare our kids, in case they find out or we decide to tell them. So far, it’s mostly just talking about how it doesn’t matter what someone wears, only who they are as a person matters.

I am excited they’ve been talking about doing my nails the past few days, so things seem to be progressing, albeit slowly.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Samantha and so glad you’ve got the wive on board with her support!

That’s one small step or man and one giant leap for ladykind!

I’ve got almost full support with just a few limits and one is the fact that I can’t be dressed as Scarlett while in her presence and most of the girls on this site are well aware of that fact!

Thanks for sending in a response to my question. As you can see from the numbers, it’s been a pretty popular question with these girls!

Sincerely, Scarlett

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 74
      Replies: 923

Hi Scarlet

My wife and her friend know. It’s quite a big thing when your husband tells you he crossdresses and she wanted someone to talk to. it nearly killed me keeping Lisa secret so how could I possibly share the secret then not allow her to share.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Thanks so very much for your response, Lisa!

My wife was just the opposite. She’s somewhat of a huge celebrity in this county like I used to be in the county over when I had a high profile position with the Department of Defense with a Top Secret clearance.

My sexy redhead is the director of this county’s health department and has about 80 employees working for her and she didn’t want a sole to know her handsome husband was also a very sexy girl sometimes! She hasn’t shared that info. with a sole – period!

I hope your wife and her friend were accepting of your secret!

XOXO Scarlett

Oriana Belinda
      Lady
      Registered On: March 20, 2016

Hi Scarlett
      A woman who lives next to my department knows about it. I told her because she is so liberal and doesn’t judge. Actually, one of her sons is gay.
      I am planning to tell about my croosdressing to another girl thas is younger than me this week. Wish me luck!

Kisses!

Scarlett398
        Princess

Oriana, I hope the news was taken with acceptance from the younger girl in your department!

Sorry it took a while to get back to you!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Genevïéve
      Lady

Hi Scarlett…

Three… possibly four, maybe more.

My wife, stepdaughter and landlady (possibly landlord). Now that three for sure know… the rest of the world could be privy for all I know.

Love…

Gen… ❤

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Gen, hope all of the folks you’ve shared your thrill of cross dressing has been not only accepting but supportive as well!

Sincerely, Scarlett….And thanks for sending in your response!

Anonymous
      Registered On:

my family and my boyfriend . we are engaged xx

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Replies: 10

Congrats dear

Scarlett398
        Princess

Esmeralda, you look gorgeous and it sounds like a very supportive group you have on board with your thrill of cross dressing!

Thank you for your response to my question!

XOXOX Scarlett

Anonymous
          Registered On:

thank you so mcuh scarlet you are so beautful woman. I try to be  just a crossdresser xx

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 74
      Replies: 923

I told my wife 17 days ago after 10 yrs secrecy. Within a few days she asked whether she could share the secret as she felt it would be helpful for her. I said ok so now there are 3 of us including her friend. Triple in a few days.

Roberta Jones
      Registered On: December 16, 2018

There are a couple of friends at the local beauty counters that know about my crossdressing since I go there ‘en femme’ to purchase items and for advice.  A young lady accepted me and helped me to improve my make-up techniques.  She would even phone me on slow nights and ask me to come over to chat.  She moved away and I miss her.

I have some suspicions that my sister might think that I am a crossdresser, because of a comment that she had made when leaving after I had hip surgery.  She said “hope that you don’t strain yourself with that suitcase under the stairs”, which had all of my treasures.

I have a son and daughter, who have not confronted me directly, but I suspect that they might suspect something.  My son would possibly be understanding, but I am quite sure that my daughter would not be accepting.  I have a problem that might follow me to my grave.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Roberta, so many girls here can relate to you being reluctant to come out of that cross dressing closet especially to immediate family members!

That kinda news travels real fast throughout the immediate family and the extended family! That’s why my wife is the only one in my family who will ever know!

Thanks for your response Roberta!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Katey Doe
      Lady
      Registered On: February 3, 2021
      Replies: 654

Only two people right now, I hope to tell a few more, really nervous about that. I am very happy right now in my comfort zone.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Thanks for sending in a response Katey!

That’s a pretty small crew who knows about your thrill of cross dressing, Katey. If you want to expand the number of folks who you could tell without any repercussions, go ahead and read my article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”. It can be found by clicking on the word “Articles” and then by tabbing down to the “Hodgepodge” section of articles and you’ll find that interesting article there along with 8 other of my articles which seem to be really popular as well with these wonderful girls!

XOXO  Scarlett

Lysette Anthony
      Lady
      Registered On: January 25, 2021
      Replies: 30

No one. I’ve been cross dressing since I first saw my new wife’s clothes in my 20’s and I’m 65 next week. I still don’t feel I can tell anyone in the family nor the few friends I have. I don’t think that’s a bad thing, I’m liking being a secret.
      We don’t have any girly girls in the family, my sister is very masculine and my eldest daughter has even said she feels like a man in a woman’s body so she may come out in the future

7 users thanked author for this post.
        Scarlett398
        Princess

Lysette, I was deep in that cross dressing closet for decades before I came out of that closet to my wife. She was reluctant to accept it at first and now she’s totally on board with it with two or three restrictrictions which are easy to meet!

Thanks for sending in a response to my question, Lysette!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Serena Stevens
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 30, 2020
      Replies: 144

Friday is one month since I joined CDH and started dressing in full (and in private). One person knows. Story:

About 25 years ago, as I was engulfed in P&P (purchase & purge), a girl in our town came out to everyone. She spoke @ our Rotary Club (in a lovely mini dress with her long legs on a 6’2” frame) about her journey. I couldn’t tell her how much I admired and envied her because I was ashamed, scared, etc.

When Serena was “born” earlier this month, Susan was the first – and only to date – person I contacted. We were never friends, just someone I knew through our club and probably the last person she expected to hear from.

I messaged her through FB (clearly out of the blue for her) and said I have something to share with you. I then sent her my first pic, in heels & thigh highs with full make-up and a beautiful wig and a HUGE smile on my face.

She said we should get together after the pandemic is over. I hope we do.

It was such a joyous feeling and I am dying to tell someone else. Wife and family – no. Feel weird but I’m “stalking” my list of acquaintances to see who I can trust and would be able to handle knowing they have a new girlfriend.

Serena Stevens
      Duchess

Friday is one month since I joined CDH and started freak h in full (and in private). One lesson knows. Story:

About 25 years ago, as I was engulfed in P&P (Purchase & purge), a girl in our town came out to everyone. She spoke @ our Rotary Ckin about her journey. I couldn’t tel her how much I admire and envied her because I was ashamed, scared, etc.

When Serena was “born” earlier this month, Susan was the first – and only to date – person I contacted. We hadosooken for years and we actually never friends.

I messaged her through FB (clearly out of the blue fir her) and said Inhave something to share with you. I then sent her my first pic, in heels & fishnets dressed to the nine’s she said we should get together after the pandemic is over.

It was such a joyous feeling and Inam dying to tell someone else.

Tina Munda
      Lady
      Registered On: January 29, 2021

My wife and daughter
      two transgender friends
      two of my women friends and one of their sons
      and one other cross dresser

Cynthia Hughes
      Lady
      Registered On: March 12, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 155

I have no idea if I have already answered this, so I will again.

My wife for sure knows and has for almost the last 20 years. I told her after we had been dating for about 5 months.

A close friend who I worked with also knows.

Cynthia

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Cynthia! Thanks for responding to my question!

Sounds like a very small crew. And it also sounds like you have a very supportive wife as well!

Good for you, girlfriend!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Donna
      Lady

Hi Donna, and good for you girlfriend. I couldn’t ever be a girl full-time! My face would be shredded after putting on and taking off that makeup 7 days and 7 nights in a row. My facial skin is way too sensitive to be a full-time girl!

Thanks for sending in your answer, Donna!

XOXO Scarlett

Oh forgot few others the sales people at my local  VS store. You welcome Hugs xoxo

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Donna.
      Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 126

For now only my wife knows about this side of me. I’ve not yet decided who else in my life should know…I’m basically applying the rule of “would knowing make their life/our relationship better?” and so far, for everyone else in my life, that answer is no. But I do not live near any of mine, or my wife’s, family and neither of us has a huge social circle anyway…

This is almost identical to me. For now, just my supportive wife and the two fabulous men in the drag store where I go for support, advice and a friendly ear. Like you, I keep my cards close to my chest as far as my current circle of friends, colleagues and family go.

As as for my son, I will absolutely tell him when a) it benifits him and b) it won’t cause him harm (say from other people’s judgement or attitude towards me). Growing up is tough enough.

Im dying to get out, so as far as anyone else is concerned… “they don’t pay my bills” 😁

Donna
      Lady

Hi Donna and thanks for your response to my question!

If you ever want to increase that number up from 2, I’ve written an article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

It can be found with 9 of my 10 I’ve authored to date by clicking on “Articles” above and to the right. Then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and you find that article and eight of my others which happen to be very popular articles based on the numbers of readers and responders!

Sincerely, Scarlett

thank you will have to check it out.

Donna
      Lady

have a few close friends that knows and my mother and dad told them about 3 years ago. That cross dress and that planning on going through the trans to female. They were really cool about it.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Donna, and good for you girlfriend. I couldn’t ever be a girl full-time! My face would be shredded after putting on and taking off that makeup 7 days and 7 nights in a row. My facial skin is way too sensitive to be a full-time girl!

Thanks for sending in your answer, Donna!

XOXO Scarlett

Patti James
      Lady
      Registered On: January 5, 2021
      Replies: 71

Just you wonderful ladies

Patti 🥰

Scarlett398
        Princess

Wow Patti! So you have to stay deep in that closet for now! Hey most all of us have been there and for many of us, it took years and years to get out of that darn closet!

Check out my article entitled “How To Have “The Talk” With Your Wife Or SO”. There’s some super tips on there about coming out of that closet. You can find that with eight other articles of mine by clicking on “Articles” up and to the right of any page on here and then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” area and you’ll find nine of my ten articles I’ve written. The girls really liked my articles and you will too!

XOXO Scarlett

Maria Satin
      Lady
      Registered On: January 25, 2021

My wife and our councilor.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Donna and thanks for your response to my question!

If you ever want to increase that number up from 2, I’ve written an article entitled “How To Share Your Thrill Of Crossdressing With Others”.

It can be found with 9 of my 10 I’ve authored to date by clicking on “Articles” above and to the right. Then tab down to the “Hodgepodge” section and you find that article and eight of my others which happen to be very popular articles based on the numbers of readers and responders!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Penny Diamond
      Lady
      Registered On: November 24, 2015
      Replies: 21

I think there is a difference between people ‘he’ knows who knows about Penny and people Penny knows who also know ‘him’.

As far as I’m aware, only my wife knows of and has seen ‘me’, as in Penny, though wishes she hadn’t!

About half a dozen people have seen me and ‘him’ but didn’t know ‘him’ before knowing Penny, if that makes sense. Most of those have only seen both of us only once and it’ll be unlikely I’ll see them again.

Of course shop assistants can guess that ‘he’ is a trans woman when shopping in drab or recognise that I am trans when shopping en femme, but they wouldn’t know ‘him’!

Serena Stevens
      Duchess

No attitude intended, my dear Scarlett, but thankfully I do. I’m so happy & @ peace after finally admitting I am a girl and “allowing” her to come to the surface. Thank you, CDH!

Jade
      Registered On: January 16, 2021

My Wife, would like to tell my best girlfriend and her daughter. She would love it and would share cloths and do my make up I just Know it!

Jennifer Mills
      Duchess
      Replies: 4

As far as I know, only my SO and my two exes.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 124

Just my SO, no one else except all of you. It would be interesting if those who actually know me ever found out. I think they would be shocked.

Holly

Jo Jo Sweet
      Lady
      Registered On: September 22, 2019
      Replies: 17

At the moment only my wife, daughter and one friend know about me being JoJo but the urge to throw caution to the wind and let everyone know is getting ever stronger.
      Love to you all. xx
      JoJo

Kathleen 60454
        Lady
        Registered On: January 8, 2020
        Topics: 76
        Replies: 656

the urge to throw caution to the wind and let everyone know is getting ever stronger.

I totally agree with you Jo Jo. There are 5 people that I know of  that k now that I crossdress. Two ex wives and one of  them is my currently my SO.

Kathleen

Sandy Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 592

Hi Scarlett.  I hope all goes well with your root canal tomorrow.  I think I already answered this post almost a year ago, or one similar, but I have added so many more since then.After accidently letting my X find out, she told my 3 grown kids.  Then after months of having her threaten to tell my brothers and my mother I started to tell them myself.  I prefered to tell them face to face.  So far Iv’e told 3 of 4 brothers, 3 nieces ( one of those is a mtf trans ) 1 sister-in law.  Also the girls at Ulta were I had my hair colored.  I’m also pretty sure a couple of neighbors who have seen me come and go in fem know.  Almost forgot the X said she told the lady 3 houses down the street.

Before anyone jumps on my X for telling, this has encouraged me to tell all those others.  Telling all I’ve told so far has been a great experience.  I feel so good at beeing out to those I am so far!!

Sandy

Trisha Smith
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 24, 2020
      Replies: 261

As of now there are several but I will put them 3 groups. The reason for this is because of degree impact.

1. I will call this direct impact. People that I interact with very regularly and stands the highest chance of a full blown outing to the nucleus. This group is 2. My GGF and I will include my mother here as well. There is just no possible way she doesnt know since she repeatedly found my stash of her clothes thru out my teen years.

2. I will call this medium impact as they are close to me by geography only and rarely interacts with my nucleus. Gonna say 2 here also although it may be more. My neighbor mentioned the cute blonde he has repeatedly seen around the house who he never sees arrive or depart. I told him I was said blonde after the 3rd time he mentioned and questioned me about her. That look was priceless. Also my GGF neighbor who saw me going into her house after getting out of my truck. I winked and sashayed into her house.

3. I will call low impact. This is the largest group. It includes the ladies at the nail salon we frequent, the ladies at Kohls that help me ALL the time and of course all you great ladies here.

Sorry about the long winded post but I am bored and just feel like chatting.

Trisha.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Trisha, I’m so glad you were totally bored when you sent your response in to my question!

It definitely ranks in the top three most entertaining answers I’ve recieved to date on this question!

And you can imaging the number of answers I’ve received to this most popular question posed hear at CDH. There might be one other question out there which comes close to receiving as many responses as this one has gotten!

Thanks for the laughs and putting a big smile on my face tonight! I really need one like this one of your’s to roll in and make me really happy!

This will make my root canal scheduled to take place on one of my molars tomorrow starting at 10am in the morning go that much smoother!

You’re hilarious, Trisha! And oh, by the way, I’m an editor in the Article section found at the top right of every page on this site. And if you ever decide to write and entertaining article or two or three or four about your cross dressing stories, I would love to be the assigned editor of all of your articles. Make sure you ask for Scarlett at the end of your articles when you submit them because editing any of your submitted articles would be not only an honor but a blast as well!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Trisha Smith
          Duchess
          Registered On: August 24, 2020
          Replies: 261

Scarlett

Thanks for the comment and the confidence in my abilities to yarn a tale.  Sorry to hear about the root canal. Its gonna totally mess up that incredible smile for a few days. But I know you will handle it like the tough chick you are. Good luck

💋

Trisha

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 93

Only everyone on this site and the young lady who sized me for both a dress and a bra at Torrid.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Annaleigh! Sounds like a nice small group other than the over 30,000 members of Crossdresser Heaven. But you know your secret thrill of cross dressing is good between all of us! LOL

XOXOX Scarlett

Anonymous
          Registered On:
          Replies: 93

Precisely.

Jackie
      Ambassador
      Registered On: February 18, 2016
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 159

Everyone, if they know me, see me, do any sort of anything with me they know. I’ve not hidden any thing since 1977 – 78. I’ am truly grateful for not having to hide it nor do I try to keep my sexuality a secret.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Wow Jackie, you sound like a real tiger! You go girl! Thanks for sending in a response to my question, Jackie, and I love the profile picture you have in that little circle!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 102

For me, it’s only my sister’s here. Annaleigh is quite shy and she doesn’t necessarily want people to know her as she’s not a social girl. Oh, and the saleswoman at Torrid who sized me for both a dress and bra.

Scarlett398
        Princess

That’s super Annaleigh! I’ll just keep your little secret between you and me! How about that!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
          Registered On:

Honey, you know there ain’t no secrets between sisters. 😉😘

Scarlett398
            Princess

LOL Girlfriend! XOXOXO Scarlett

Anonymous
            Registered On:

Well it is true, girlfriend.

Amelia Lawrence
      Lady
      Registered On: January 4, 2021
      Replies: 39

For now only my wife knows about this side of me. I’ve not yet decided who else in my life should know…I’m basically applying the rule of “would knowing make their life/our relationship better?” and so far, for everyone else in my life, that answer is no. But I do not live near any of mine, or my wife’s, family and neither of us has a huge social circle anyway…

Scarlett398
        Princess

Good for you Amelia and continue to just keep your thrill of cross dressing between just you and your accepting wife!

Thanks for sending in a response to my question!

Stay safe and take those Covid precautions very seriously!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Gloria Renee
      Lady
      Registered On: July 7, 2020
      Replies: 171

My current wife, my ex wife, and a friend. The friend has never seen me. Wife has never seen me, she has seen my wardrobe. I went out with my ex wife over 20 years ago, several times.

Current wife doesn’t want to see me or want me to go out. For fear of retribution from other parents of other kids at school, as our kids are elementary and middle school age.

I want to be introduced / have lunch with her friend, that has a trans son. But she doesn’t want to.

Trying to live day to day.

Gloria

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Gloria and thanks for sharing your answer with me!

My wife is the same way you wife is – she doesn’t want to see me dressed up as a pretty girl either! She prefers me in what she calls “Handsome Husband” mode and she doesn’t have a lesbian bone in her body!

I respect her limits she’s placed on my thrill of cross dressing which are few and easily met. And I won’t ever exceed the very few limits she’s placed on my Scarlett time and photo shoots.

So sharing my photos here on Crossdresser Heaven with the rest of us like minded girls, is the way I get Scarlett out of the house!

XOXOX Scarlett

Andrea Hopkins
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 81

Right now, My Ex wife knows, my daughter, my two best friends, I think that’s it, However I am thinking for telling my Dad about this, But I am just trying to picture how that conversation will go.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Hi Andrea, that’s a nice small circle of those folks who know! Many times, if there’s and ex wife in the bunch, the news will travel fast to people you wouldn’t want to know about your thrill of cross dressing.

I hope if you decide to tell your dad, he become very accepting and supportive with your love for cross dressing!

XOXOX Scarlett

Andrea Hopkins
          Lady
          Registered On: December 24, 2020
          Topics: 9
          Replies: 81

Surprisingly, she is really cool about all of this, she definitely had her boundary’s while we together, but I told her recently I want to explore this side of things for me. And she gets it, It also helps that I have full custody of our daughter, and she is on supervised access through me due to the reason we split up (her drug use). But even if it wasn’t for that I really don’t think she would be petty enough to go and tell everyone and their dog. We have had our issues for sure but she has always respected my privacy.

As for my Dad, that might be a little ways off yet, I am still trying to figure out how to bring it up to him. I am also worried he would tell my brother and judging how he reacted today to his kids painting my nails while I was secretly loving it in drab, I don’t think I really want him to know.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Nobody in my “Man life” knows, I’m just not ready for that & maybe never will be, & I’m ok with that. I do have another set of friends who only know me as Shania. I’m living 2 lives, is that why I’m so tired???LOL

Scarlett398
        Princess

Shania, that’s really fun answer to a really fun question!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Kimberly Bee
      Lady
      Registered On: August 11, 2020
      Replies: 51

Only my wife knows about my cross dressing. At first she was ok with my dressing, but after a couple of weeks she changed her mind & started to turn her back on me. We chat about it quite often but she won’t change her mind so Kimberly has to stay behind closed doors. She even gave me some knickers & a couple of bras, but she won’t change her mind. When she’s been out then I get a chance to play which is nice especially having a walk around the garden, just feels nice to get dressed & be Kimmy. She even objects to me shaving my arms & legs which I do regularly. I’m hoping 1 day things will get better as I really want to take my dressing further

Abby M
      Lady
      Registered On: October 7, 2020
      Replies: 98

The only person who knows besides people on this site is a ts woman I’m talking to on a dating site. I feel coming to this site has really helped me cope with my identity and is letting me be a happier version of myself.

Hippie
      Lady
      Registered On: December 20, 2016
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 282

Just about everyone that knows me. I became open and came to terms with my crossdressing about the age of 30. So years 20 something years that I been open about. Wife knows, kids know, grandkids know, my friends know, people at the mall know, and more know.

But there are a few I still hide it from. The senior citizen family members. I don’t rock the boat with 80 and 90 year olds. I will just leave them be. The other one group would be future employers. I maybe a farmer now, but you don’t know what’s happens in the future. I could lose the farm and force to get a job. So I don’t need some small-minded person refusing to hire me.

I need to work and make a living is more important than my crossdressing. I don’t care about the law about Trans right to work laws. An employer can always find another way around or loophole. So when I need money and job to take care of my family. Crossdressing will take a backseat.

Ginny Virginia
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Replies: 172

Currently, just three friends so far, all women. My GP as well. In y past, quite a few. I had a wild streak after university!

Hugs, Ginny

Scarlett398
        Princess

Ginny, it sounds like a nice small accepting group. Good for you and just keep it that way it that’s what is comfortable for you!

Thanks for sending in an answer to my question, Ginny!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Ginny Virginia
          Lady
          Registered On: December 22, 2020
          Replies: 172

thanks, Scarlett. My little group has been kind and understanding, much like the ladies here, yourself included. This is new, daunting, exciting, and scary all at once, but I am in the right place.

xoxoxo
          Ginny

Stephanie Smith
      Registered On: December 17, 2020

I am comfortable with women and other cross dressers knowing.  I don’t feel comfortable around men.  My neighbors probably suspect since I wear short shorts and have shaved legs.  My family probably suspects.  My wife’s sister knows and she may have told others in her family.  I have a story about my wife’s sister finding out.  Here it is:

Two years ago, my wife’s sister visited us for 5 months.  I wore women’s short shorts and leggings in front of her most every day.  My butt cheeks would show a little in some of my shorts.  My rio panty lines were in full view under my tight leggings.  My wife never told me to change and my wife’s sister giggled the first couple times she saw me but after that she was simply fine with it.  My wife’s sister then felt free to relax around the house and would often go bra less and wearing a T-shirt.  My wife occasionally walked around the house in panties or nude.  There was nothing kinky going on.  Those 5 months was the most fun I have had (semi) cross dressing.  I felt like one of the girls.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Great story Stephanie and thanks for sharing it with me! 

I, like you, wear short shorts or shorts about 4 inches above my knees and they all come from Gap.com. They even come with Gapflex which is a stretchy material they are now starting to make men’s jeans, shorts, and other items of clothing as well.  I also keep my legs shaved and my neighbors never mention anything about my legs being shaved. And as you can see from my photos, I have some great looking legs thanks to the gene lotto I hit from my late mom and dad. Both had great looking legs.

Now if someone did ask me about my legs and arms being shaved, I would simply tell them I work out at a military flight training base called Whiting field where so many young military officers workout and all of them shave their entire bodies. Most all of them are into speed swimming or speed biking and those competitors shave to reduce friction from the hair on their bodies while racing. Runners do the same thing!

So around here Stephanie, shaved legs and bodies on males are quite common. And if you have ever been to a military base where young officers are being trained, you’ll see many shaved bodies in the gyms located on those bases. And this one a Whiting Field in Northwest Florida where I workout, every piece of the latest exercise equipment is there. Several copies of them as well. Plus tons of free weights and the apparatus you need to use them for full presses for squats. A spin cycle room, an olympic sized pool out back, three racketball courts, a basket ball court, two saunas, a pile of showers, sinks, and places to plug in hair dryers.

Sorry for rambling but many people have not seen as many shaved bodies as I have because they don’t have access to military base gyms which are the best and least crowded gyms in the world!

Yay for short shorts and shaved legs. And Stephanie, order the 10 inch traditional Gapflex shorts and once you put them on simply roll them up one notch and you are at about an 8 inch inseam and have a very classy look for a man with good looking legs. They also sell a 7 inch inseam men’s shorts which you might like even better that the 10 inchers. Buy one of each and I order them in a size or two smaller in the waist size that you usually wear because they run a big large in the waist and they have stretch in them as well!

Sorry for rambling, Stephanie!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Stephanie Smith

Hi Scarlett, don’t worry about rambling.  I loved reading your post.  I checked out your pictures.  You have very sexy legs.  I can tell you do weight training – great for legs.  I also like lifting weights.

Your photos look great.  You are passable.  I wish I had some of your wardrobe.  All I have is heels, panties, women’s stretch jeans, and short shorts.  I need to work on that

The short shorts I wear in the summer have a 2″ inseam.  The short women’s athletic shorts have a 1″ inseam.  Yes sometimes I see people staring at my legs haha

Scarlett398
            Princess

Hi Stephanie, it’s Scarlett again!

So happy to hear you workout as well. And glad to also hear you actually read the words which go with my photo posts. Some of my notes which accompany my photos are too long and a couple of girls will remind me of that fact. So sometimes I’ll just stick up a title to the photo and not add any more words about the photo or the outfit I’m in.

I do have quite an extensive wardrobe. It’s actually as big as my wife’s wardrobe and she loves clothes and shops with me on such a regular basis. Both of us have an additional 20 foot by 20 foot temperature controlled storage unit where we store our Spring and Summer femme clothing during the Winter and Fall months and then visa versa. Swapping everything out for  the both of us is at least a two day process!

It’s taken me years and years to get to a point where I have an almost unlimited amount of descretionary income to spend on Scarlett. Same for my wife. We are both financially blessed after a ton of formal education and a pile of hard work – me working for 45 years and she working or 43 years with a year and a half to go before retiring from a very high profile job like the one I used to have before retiring.

We both have 6 college degrees between the two of us and all were earned while working a full time high profile and high stress job!

My kids are grown, college educated, and have been financially independent from me for over 15 years. Our family now is just me, my Sexy Redheaded Wife, and two gorgeous little corgi doggies – Sully and Scarlett. We live in our dream home we purchased just over three years ago in a very exclusive neighborhood in a small town just outside of Pensacola Florida. We are very blessed and don’t take any of this for granted and appreciate our excellent health and financial well being for now.

Thanks again for reading my notes Stephanie and I wish you all the luck in the world with your future thrill of cross dressing plans! And keep shaving those legs girlfriend!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Stephanie Smith

Hi Scarlett,

Doesn’t take long to shave my legs – the laser treatment removed almost all of it.  Thanks for sharing your story.

Stephanie

Charlotte Gainsbourg
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Replies: 92

I have only told my therapist that I want to explore my feminine side. Admitting it has been such a relief and has opened the flood gates for buying makeup, choosing a wig and different clothes including sexy underwear.  And Nylons. I am very excited to try them on. No one else knows and I don’t think they will understand. I am very glad and relived that I have found this site and I hope to make lots of likeminded friends and confidantes on here…. Thank you Charlotte x

Scarlett398
        Princess

You’re more than welcome, Charlotte!

And welcome to the very best and most supportive and encouraging cross dressing site in the world.

The founder is Vanessa Law and she is the one who created this wonderful Crossdresser Heaven site! And keeps improving and updating it year after year for the better!

The girls here are full of encouragement and support and are here to help you enjoy our shared thrill of cross dressing!

If people come on this site for the wrong reasons like looking for dates or sex, or they simply are mean to other girls, they are eliminated in very short order by one of our administrators!

You are in a very safe place and we are so glad you chose to join Crossdresser Heaven and if I can help you in anyway with any issue, please feel free to send me a private message.

You can find much of my answers to hundreds of questions asked to me over the years can be found in my written articles found by clicking on the word “Articles” above and then tabbing down to the “Hodgepodge” section and you’ll find 9 of my ten written articles helping these girls with their cross dressing skills and interaction with their wives or SOs as well!

XOXOXO Scarlett

Charlotte Gainsbourg
          Lady

Thank you Scarlett for your reply. I will look at your articles. Ultimately I really don’t want to be in the closet but at the same time I do t want to hurt those I love. Its a difficult balancing act and I probably put too much pressure on myself, thinking about the worst possible outcome following my revelation.

At the moment there is no rush and I will enjoy being Charlotte on this wonderful site

Charlotte xoxox

Erica Tu11y
            Lady
            Registered On: July 26, 2020

Hi Charlotte,

Everyone’s experience is different and I’m not going to guess your future.  And I would never try to tell you what your future should be.  What I can say is how it went for me.  I was concerned about hurting the people I love.  As I got older, I realized that strangers really don’t care what I wear – and the people I love weren’t hurt when they began to know.  Yes, there are judgmental people out there – probably even some relatives of mine.  As I got older, I began to worry less about what they think of me.  On the other hand, putting on a dress, reading the newspaper for awhile, and then putting the dress away without leaving the house is a comforting, relaxing, and personal experience and there’s no reason that you have to explain that to anyone.

Hugs.

Charlotte Gainsbourg
            Lady

Thank Erica for your words of advice and your story gives me hope and makes me feel positive about the future, I think as I am Charlotte more there will come a point when I will want to tell my loved ones. Just being on here, I feel so less constrained than I did and I want to be relaxed as myself, rather than being someone I am not xxx

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 32

My Spouse, Pharmacist, Jeweller, Restaurant Manager knows and my Daughter I think suspects it.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Samantha, that sounds like a very small and trusted few and sounds like it may be your plan to keep it that way!

Good for you, Samantha, and have a Very Merry Christmas!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Sophie Summers
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 16, 2020

Interesting question… I’m lucky as; literally, everyone knows I’m a crossdresser. Mainly because I have owned a related business for over 20 years and have a youtube channel dedicated to the positive aspects of crossdressing. I actively try in a tiny way to express publicly all that is good about our life choice. It has not always been easy, but I feel at least I have no regrets and will continue where possible to support my fellow sisters and all that is good about what we do.

7 users thanked author for this post.