Notifications
Clear all

Who knows right now that you are a cross dresser?

1,242 Posts
579 Users
1 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@scarlett398)
Noble Member     Pensacola, Florida, United States of America

Hi there girls, I'm Scarlett and I'm on my first week of being on this lovely CD site. So far, I absolutely love Crossdresser Heaven!

My question is how many people know right now that you are a cross dresser?

For me, it's a very limited number of folks. My wife, the girl who's been cutting my hair for years, the ladies at the customer service desk on the second floor of our nearest JC Penney store where I pick up most of my sexy heels, booties, and boots that I order on line at JC Penney.com, and of course now, you girls now on this super cross dressing site! XOXO Scarlett

1241 Replies
(@Anonymous)

Hi Scarlett, no one knows (as far as I know!) except the ladies on the site! Helen Elizabeth.

(@Anonymous)

Oh boy lets see, wife, kids, doctors,friends at my fave shoe store, girls at Reitman's fave lades store ,sister, sister n law, neighbours, my group of friends I hang out with, my mom, psychiatrist and that about covers t.

(@Anonymous)

My girlfriend and my daughter know. My daughter does not ever talk about Allyson but my girlfriend will occasionally help me become Ally. She is alwayswilling to talk about my feminine desires however. Hugsxxx Ally

(@Anonymous)

Hi Scarlett, my wife knows, my parents knew and this was back in the mid 70s but they did not allow me to dress up. Everyone on this site and another site. That’s it for now. TTFN

Danielle

Ambassador
(@marianne65)
Honorable Member     Uppsala, Uppland, Sweden

My wife was first to know. Sadly she doesn't want to have anything to do with Marianne but accepts that I dress out of her wiew and keep it modest. After that several sales clerks and cosmetologists, though they don't really know me. In the last year or so my children, parents and coworkers. Most recent two of my three sisters. Both stating I looked fantastic and one going far enough to tell me l make a far better woman than ever a man and showing jealousy of my wardrobe. Lol

(@elisemichelle)
Reputable Member     Ft Lauderdale , Florida, United States of America

A far as I know, only the ladies on this site and one other I was briefly on. My ex wife did find photos, but that was over 20 years ago and I don't think she thinks about it anymore. But, I have been getting more daring lately (like shaving my body), so I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets suspicious soon. 😎

(@cyberian2)
Noble Member     Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada

Hi Scarlette and welcome to CDH.  I have been alone most of my life, parents dead, lot of friends dead and brother and sister do not know about me. I have traveled a lot in this world and have met many people who know and don't know about my alter-ego. Happy to say.....no-one has ever bothered me about itin foreign countries. A lot of North Americans don't like us but then the New World is not as civilized as we like to think.  It doesn't bother me at all, just hope that they will lighten-up sometime.

Girl....be all you can be.......don't worry about others.

Dame Veronica

Lady
(@lannab)
Honorable Member     Allentown area, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Hi Scarlett, only my wife knows!!

Lanna

(@Anonymous)

Dame Veronica, I apologize for interrupting but I have to say that I love your grit! Over here in the new world life has a totally different attitude about the little things that I am ashamed to call myself an American some days. I love my country and volunteered for the USAF to serve my country but since our history is somewhat shorter than the old countries we tend to have a very narrow view when it comes to sex, gender, and anything that rocks the hard scrabble manliness of the pioneer. Tolerance is something new here and it seems the younger generations will be more tolerant than the older ones. Even the most civilized in our country, by old world standards, can be total fools. I won’t mention politics and what I think of our illustrious leader here in the US. Some day I hope the new world will be as tolerant as the old world, thanks. TTFN

Danielle

(@Anonymous)

hi Scarlett,

Nice to meet you!

First time I told someone about Liv was one and a half year ago at a photostudio, where I booked a makeover. Since then I came out to my wife, as she is struggling with my femme side. My oldest son knows, as he caught me one night, but he is totally cool about it. Slowly I have been telling dear friends, who all have been more than accepting and supportive. For a year now I go out en femme to shop, have lunch or dinner and go to meetings and parties. I have even attended a full day personal development training en femme. Everybody has been so kind and accepting so far.

The most difficult has been to tell my wife and after that my parents. I told my parents two weeks ago but was afraid about how they would react. I feel very fortunate as they are so sweet and supportive. This has boosted my confidence to continue my journey to figure out myself.

Glad to have you here on CDH!

hugs,

Liv

Lady
(@sarahmack51yahoo-ca)
Eminent Member     Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Hi Scarlett and welcome to crossdresser heaven and to your question only my wife knows

Lady
(@xd-bear)
Eminent Member     AYRSHIRE , Ayrshire, Afghanistan

my sister for about 5 years first person ..and my partner now.so understanding and helps me dress it's good to be Kelly. really when I want.so happy

Ambassador
(@rose)
Illustrious Member     Peterborough , Ontario, Canada

Scarlett   Only my wife knows but over the last year I've been going through many changes from now shaving all my body to letting my hair grow to even shaving my mustache after over 40 years. I have 3 daughter's and I think maybe they are wondering as they have ask mother "was up about good old dad" and she smiles and say" you know , middle age crisis . " that's good I'm running with it lol!! Wait till I get my ears pierce and soon my pony tail. That I'm sure will stirr up some   thoughts .🌹

Lady
Topic starter
(@scarlett398)
Noble Member     Pensacola, Florida, United States of America

I thank you three - Stephanie, Kelly, and Lanna  for thanking me for authoring this question that has seemed to generate a lot of interest from the girls who would like to share who they know right now that are aware of their will to cross dress.

I listed my small crew who knows that I really enjoy cross dressing and it includes an ever growing group on girls on this lovely site. I have to keep it private as a result of my wife's position in the county with her employment. It's a high profile job which has a lot of people in our county and the bordering counties knowing who she is, what she does, and how many organizations she's involved with to help raise funds to help the less fortunate in our county here in northern Florida. So that's why I have to keep low profile with my cross dressing. This isn't exactly Las Vegas, New York, New Orleans, or Los Angeles. It's almost in the Heart of Dixie where cross dressing is still mostly in the closet.

Thanks for you girls willing to share who knows  about your thrill to cross dress and like I've noted in one of my first posts on this site over the past four days, I love everything about the process with the exception of taking the nail polish and makeup off when it's time to return to the roll of my wife's handsome husband!

Thanks again Stephanie, Kelly, and Lanna and I look forward to your answers to this question as well as answers from many other lovely ladies on this site as well.

Sincerely Scarlett

Page 1 / 83
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?