Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all

There seems to be a growing number of us on here who live in the UK.

If you do, whereabouts are you? I’m in Canterbury, Kent.

Much love

Helen xx

Anonymous

Hello Helen … I’m near Hereford, West Midlands …
      Adrienne xx.

Sarah Car
      Lady

Hi Helen , Im from South Yorks , not far from Doncaster

Hi Helen I’m in Shrewsbury Shropshire, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of other girls round here, unless they are all in the closet like me, I’ve only ever met one other and i went round to her house a couple of times and got to dress up with her, I lost contact with her and have lost her number so can’t meet up again, I would love a girlfriend near to me so i could go round every now and again just to let Roz out of the closet X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi, I’m from the Horncastle area in Lincolnshire. Also having my 1st therapy session next month.

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Helen,

I live in Caterham, Surrey.

Janet x

Yvette T
      Lady

I’m in the south east, it’s good to hear that there are some other UK girls around, spread a bit thinly though.

Yvette.

Hi Yvette I don’t know where in the SE you are, but if you are within easy driving distance of Tonbridge then I can thoroughly recommend a visit to Brandys. If you want to go, and can get away easily, let me know and if I can escape wifey’s clutches for a few hours I’ll come with you if you’d like to!

Much love

Helen xx

Kim Rose
      Hostess

Hey Helen! I’m in sunny Birmingham! 😁

Hi, I’m from south Devon
      X

Cardiff, That’s in Wales for those across the pond…. Not much going of for crossdressers in Cardiff. Loads of gay bars and Drag bars etc, but not much the non gay crossdresser.

Cerys.

Hi Helen.

I’m in the West Midlands. Very much in the closet when it comes to dressing.

Hugs.

Sara.

Hi Helen
      I’m live near Bath down in Somerset.
      Very much in the closet but mature secret crossdresser who has been crossdressing since my teens.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous

Hello Helen,

East Midlands here, also lucky enough to having an excepting wife.

Katie.

Hi Helen I have just joined today and live in Tunbridge Wells Kent))
      Looking forward to learning more on this forum

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by Nigella Smith. Reason: Added Helen name

Thanks Kimmy!! You are some distance from me but looking forward to reading your posts and chatting xx

Hello Helen
      I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire would love to chat sometime.
      xx

Hi Sarah nice to meet you! Happy to chat anytime!

Love

Helen xx

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m in West Yorkshire just outside Leeds

Jem xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Helen. I’m a Cheshire girl. Doesn’t mean I’m posh though. Haha

N x

Chris Ev
      Lady

West Midlands, dragged in from Warwickshire by boundary changes . Get out around the country for weekends meeting friends in hotels.  Avoid my own doorstep for dressing, though in the house is another matter. My wife is exceptionally accepting.

Hi Chris you are very lucky to have an accepting wife! Wish mine was like that, but I know that would never happen. 😔

If you are around in the South East corner of the UK let me know! Like you I wouldn’t go out dressed too near to home, and can only do it when wifey is away really.

Much love

Helen xx

My wife is the same, she doesn’t accept Kimmy. I thought she would accept a couple of years ago, but never happened. I’ve got my 1st appointment with a therapist on Tuesday, so I’ll see how it goes.

Rose Ross
          Lady

I am the same, still in the closet where family is concerned.

Hi Helen

Iam also from the Uk and live in north Lincolnshire. Iam new on here and only just starting to find my feet. Bought my first wig two weeks ago so now have had a late night walk around town window shopping. Such a thrill to be out and about for the first time

Hugs Jennifer

I’m not too far away from you, between Boston & Horncastle

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you! I’ve only been on here for a month or so, but there are lots of lovely ladies to chat to!

Happy for a private (or public!) chat any time.

Much love

Helen xx

Rose Ross
        Lady

Hello Jennifer I am also in that area Market Rasen. Just joined and getting use to the site.
        Hopefully you would like to chat.

Rose x

Hi Helen,

I live in the UK in South East London (in Croydon).

I’m really new on here so I’m hoping to get to know some people if possible 🙂

It’s great that this forum exists, I had no idea!

Larissa

Hi Larissa welcome, another south eastern girl!

Its a fab place, lots of ladies to chat to and loads of resources.

I’m happy to chat any time!

Much love

Helen xx

Janet Woodham
        Duchess - Annual

Hi Larissa,

I am in Caterham not so far from you.

Janet

Harriette
          Lady

Have you ever visited the Caterham car company, Janet, or seen any of their cars being driven around town?

Just curious..

Janet Woodham
            Duchess - Annual

Hi Harriette, I am sadly very ignorant about cars having been unable to drive for medical reasons when I was younger and not feeling the need to do so since. Sorry to be rather boring!

Harriette
            Lady

It was just a thought, maybe for an outing to some local history.

in nw england between liverpool and preston

Rose Ross
      Lady

Hello I am in the UK from North Lincolnshire.

Hi there, cutie; I’m one of only 5 or 6 Midlanders on the site – and as far as I”ve been able to see, I’m 50% of the East Midlanders around!  (Hiya, Katie – I know that Leicester and Nottingham don’t tend to get on too well in general but surely we’re all sisters under the skin?)

Let’s all hope that we can get a little more Pink in the Union Jack……  Love you all:  Holly XXX

Rose Ross
        Lady

Hi Holly I’m from Market Rasen area, welcome to CdH, I must be the other 50% from the East Midlands.

Love
        Rose

.. and so it seems that I’m actually only 33.33% of the East Midlands ladies!  Lovely to meet you, Rose; we Midlands ladies need to stick together!  Holly XXX

Rose Ross
            Lady

Lol we are growing great to know.

Rose xx

Hi Holly Marie

Nice to meet you too. There does seem to be a growing number of girls in the Midlands! Us southerners are clearly missing out! Love the idea of turning tge Union Jack pink!

Happy to chat any time hun.

Much love

Helen xx

Hiya, Helen (my sister’s name, by the way!)  The Midlands is an awesome area of the world – yup, if you are a Southerner then you really are missing out on the best bit of life… (waits for inevitable complaints from 60% of the British ladies out there…)

Could we sort out a competition for a new version of the flag?  I’d go for a red stripe on a pink background… and perhaps have a central motif of a bright red 4″ heel strappy sandal…  Hey – we’re always told that “if you’ve got it – flaunt it”!!!  Love you:  Holly XXX

Love you too Holly, you’re fun!! Even if you do live north of Watford….hahaha xxx

I’m from the UK but now live in the Netherlands, originally from Plymouth, Devon. I left 35 years ago. It was scary being a 17 year old CD back then. The city is armed services oriented so you took your life in your hands to go out dressed on Saturday night.

Thanks Helene. I love the Netherlands, been going there since I was 17 or so. I also have quite a few friends down south of you in Belgium. In “boy mode” I’m a military historian so visit Belgium and France quite a bit, and also of course the Eindhoven – Arnhem area, plus the Groesbeek heights and so on.

Its very nice to meet you. Whats the attitude to CD like over there?

Much love

Helen xx

I have just eaten in een bar/restaurant and I didn’t get a second look. Just walked in Mc Do for a PeePee in the ladies of course… not a look. I go out shopping en femme. I have not had problems…. So far… at some stage some it will happen. That said my bestie cd friend has never had trouble in our city.

Rose Ross
            Lady

I was pleased to read this, I am always pleased when other girls go out. I know I never will but those that do are pushing the boundaries for every girl.

Rose xx

Never say never Rose. I thought the same, and look what happened to me!

Much love

Helen xx

Janet Woodham
            Duchess - Annual

Lovely to see so many UK girls in a lively chat. We should do this more often!

Janet x

Omg, I could have been arrested by the make-up Police after eating a McFlurry. I checked my lippy and it was every more caramel than Dior 999.

Gotta love a McFlurry! Though here they seem to have halved in size and doubled in price!

I see you live in Groningen, a lovely part of the Netherlands. If I can find a history related excuse for me to come over some time maybe we could grab a coffee?

Much love

Helen xx

Looks like I am the only one from N.Ireland on here !!

Happy to chat with anyone on the Mainland as we call it xx

Rose Ross
        Lady

Hi Nikki,

I used to work in NI but now living back on the land. My replies can be a bit erratic.
        I started dressing in my teens over the years I have stopped got rid of outfits quite a few times but always came back. Nowadays I cannot dress like I used to but I am still a Cd through and through.
        Love to get to know you.

Rose xx

Hi Nikki the only one for now! But I’ll bet there are a lot more who just haven’t told us yet!

Nice to meet you, very happy to chat anytime.

Much love

Helen xx

Thanks Helen. This is a highly conservative country so all in hiding now ! Will love to chat and swap stories xx

Thanks Nikki. I get that. I’m totally closeted to all my friends and family, including my wife. Until recently I’d never been out either, but have put that right now!!

Let’s chat soon.

Much love

Helen xx

Ireland is the most beautiful part of the “British” Isles (why do they use that term?  Ireland is Ireland and Britain is Britain – we shouldn’t try to claim ownership of other lands, no matter how tentative the claim may be.  Wouldn’t it be just as legitimate to call them the Irish Isles?)  Leicestershire is, however, the second most beautiful part of these rocks in the Atlantic – it’s just a shame that the county has to put up with the less than beautiful ME.)  Holly XXX

I live in the west country a truly lovely place. Always happy to chat all things female on here. Mikki x

Hi Mikki nice to meet you. Wow the numbers of Brits on here are really growing!

Yes the south west is a beautiful part of the country, you are very fortunate to live down there!

Much love

Helen xx

Joanne V
      Lady

Hi everyone,

I live in guildford surrey.

Hope to make friends and go for lady’s day out with coffee and shopping even just a walk in town.

Joanne

Hi Joanne nice to meet you! I sometimes drive through Guildford on the A3 en route to Portsmouth.

Happy to chat anytime!

Much love

Helen xx

Joanne V
          Lady

Sounds like a good plan Helen,

Hope you have great weekend

Cardiff. Very few of us are from Wales, let alone Cardiff.

Cerys

Hi Cerys I’ve been to south Wales a few times, though mainly when I was younger to go rock climbing on the Gower peninsula. Not much chance of me doing that these days, I’d do myself a mischief!

Given how many of us are sadly obliged to be closetted, I’ll bet there are more around than you think. Need them to join this wonderful site so we can chat and support each other!

Much love

Helen xx

Janet Woodham
        Duchess - Annual

Hi Cerys, I did graduate from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth rather than Cardiff though! It is a lovely country.

Janet x

Lucy Bancroft
        Ambassador

Hi Cerys,

I love Wales. Not been to Cardiff for many years though.
        Visited Pembrokeshire a few times in the last few years.
        Lovely area

Hi Helen,

I’m from the middling city of Leicester; which, for our international friends, is mostly famous for finding a dead king under a car park. And Englebert Humperdinck.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?