Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good day peeps

I hope I find you all well, or as well as you want to be found! You can probably guess I like the name Sarah and that’s the person I like to be when I’m CD.

In fact my name was the easy part. Ever since the age of 7 or 8 when I started cross dressing, there was a girl in my class I absolutely looked up to. She was sweet, kind, popular but not in a vain way and very very cute. I wanted to look like her when I cross dressed.

I’ve always been in the closet and still am. In fact that is the most frustrating part, not the emotional baggage that entails, but the actual physical logistics of being closeted. Hiding my clothes and gear, getting them out when I want to cross dress and finding the time. I am married with children.

I’ve seen a thread on here asking what type of CD you are, but it’s hard to describe, as I’m sure it is for all of us.

I cross dress for the feeling of clothes, the look when dressed and the sexual kick I get. But it’s never been sexual (I’m too scared to try so far, but want to!) Not to mention that would be cheating on my wife, not something I relish.

All in all I’m a mixed bunny with feelings of wanting to try CD-F to M encounters, but also happy to bimble along crossing when I can.

Would like to chat and get tips/ideas/confidence. As you can tell, I go on a bit….!

Sarah x

Hi Sarah it’s nice to meet you, like you I’ve been dressing since i was about 8 or 9 years old, and I’m still in the closet too, I’m married and have children and grandchildren and no one knows I’m a crossdresser apart from the girls on here, I know it can be frustrating not to be able to dress when the girl in you want’s to come out, anyway settle in and enjoy your self on here and join in with the girls,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Hi Sarah, I think I might be a similar “who (or what)” as you are. Am I right in reading your comment about having “feelings of wanting to try CD-F to M encounters,” that you are talking about you as the CD-F (crossdressing as female) who is curious about having a romantic or intimate encounter with another man? If I’ve misread you, please forgive me.

This is a bit awkward for me becasue I’m not sure what we can say in these public forums, how forthright we can be, but I appreciate that you brought up this topic. For a long, long time I have actively fantasized about having sex with a man – usually it was envisioned as a threesome – my female partner, me, and another man. I have never actualized that threesome fantasy, though I have shared the fantasy with a few of my female partners. However, in the last five+ years I have finally enjoyed intimacy with other men.

More recently I’ve been dealing with a serious spine/back issue that keeps me occupied and sidelined, but I still have this desire to engage in “CD-F to M encounters,” like you say. I don’t really have any advice or tips, but this is a topic I’d be intrested in talking more about, I just wonder if it would be more appropriate to message privately (I’m not sure how to do that) if you are interested in more conversation on the topic.

But I did want to express my thanks to you for bringing this up, and to say that I share those feelings of wanting to have a CD-Female to Male encounter.

Anonymous

I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. It’s a girl 👧 thing for me not a sexual thing I like being one of the girls I am also transgender. At 9 I had to start working the farms so I could buy dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses. My friend was the first one to wear dresses to school so I did. My wife would buy me dresses she wanted me to wear until she passed away. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sarah, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I understand completely Sarah. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

The who or what am I is a really interesting question. My head has travelled along a similar road and I wish I had an answer.

There’s lots of thoughts and feelings to come to term with and even in some cases to accept you’ll never really come to terms with.

Be who you are and be what you are.

Journeys don’t happen unless you are willing to travel.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Sarah,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Sarah, welcome to cdh 🙂 it’s a great place to be

Alice

(Dorset uk)

Unfortunately when married it is such a dilemma but I know you’ll never stop we just need it . Someday she will catch you . Maybe better tell her if you chose to keep doing it after all it’s the most amazing part of our life

Hi Sarah
      Welcome in CDH it’s a nice place to feel that you are not alone.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Hi Nicole it’s nice to meet you, thanks for having me as a friend, I love to wear a dress when i get the chance, I’ve been married a long time so i don’t think i can come out to my wife i think she would feel betrayed that I’m not the person she fell in love with,

I guess I’m afraid of the fallout if she rejects me,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Anonymous

Nicole,

Since joining CDH and having spent a lot of time here, I have come to realize that there are a myriad of labels one can use to describe oneself.  And in reality, many times the labels are not the same ones others may assign to us.  Actually, I felt that way long before joining CDH.

Just because one was assigned male at birth, has nothing to do with who one really is.  How one decides to label oneself can change year-to-year, day-to-day, or hour-to-hour.

There have been countless threads discussing this topic on CDH. All I can say is, open your mind and open your heart.  Sarah has opened herself and asked a question many share.

Please don’t try to label her with your own biases.

Sarah,

We all have our own decisions to make.  And own own secrets to keep. You have to decide whether to act on what may be fleeting impulses to experience CD-F to M intimacy.  Or whether these are feelings that cannot be ignored.  I, for one, believe in the sanctity of marriage, at least my own.  I have no regrets living my life with my wife as the man she married, while being, in part, the woman I also am.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for by looking inside, not by looking at what others tell you.

Much love,

Raquel

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?