• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Gail.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Please tell me, is there any CDH ladies out there that own REAL 100 % Silk Stockings? Either Vintage from the 30’s to 50’s or newly re-manufactured abroad, some are RHT seamed others are seamless.

About 15 years ago i missed out on a pseudo fire sale at Victoria Secrets, they were trying to unload all the rest of the pair they had at one third the price. An aggressive hard sales lady keeps coming back to me and asking, do you wear garters?

I said “Yes, I’m wearing them right now,” well she kept showing me Silk Stockings but were only available in medium length BUT each box contained tissue covered satin gloves that you had to put on first so as not to snag them.

I agreed to buy them, reached for my wallet in purse and found I left my debit card at home and only had $3-5 in cash. Where can you buy them and are they expensive?

Sadly, I had to leave -in shame- Shit!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It was my mother whole rootles around thrift stores a lot who found a couple of pairs for me.  Sometimes these stores  have baskets with new random hosiery that are priced around the £1 mark. Clearly the store had just priced the packs up without realising what they were. She also got a pair of gloves and explained what they were for. I haven’t dared wear them yet and will wait for a special occasion.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Some time back I ran into a web site called slip into soft. they have silk clothes only, couldn’t find stockings but I did find a nice cami which I often wear to bed. It cost me about $100, sometimes a girl has to slurge.

. Cassie

Hi Meghan,  I do have several boxes of RHT stockings from the 50’s and 60’s but they are nylon and not silk.  My wife used to use them for special occasions and retro events.  I wear pantyhose and tights and rarely wear stockings.  However, I do understand and enjoy the exotic look, especially the seamed ones.  My wife was a dancer and we sometimes did boudoir photoshoots in our studio.  The stockings and vintage lingerie made for great shots.  Good luck with your search and if I hear of anything  I’ll let you know.   Good Luck,    Marg

Gail
      Lady

SOMEONE MUST!—————-THEY SOUND LOVELY.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?