Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

In this wonderful game we call life, it can be a daunting task to be accepted; to be understood. I have worried almost daily about my family finding out my secret, my wife not REALLY being as ok as she says she is, and in general not being happy because I am not being me. Who really needs to accept me for me though?
      Last weekend, my wife and I got to have a wonderful girls night. We started early afternoon with some thrift shopping and a quick dinner. I was wearing a simple pair of black leggings, chunky heel ankle booties, and a pink turtleneck. I Had my short brown hair on and makeup. The first store we went in, I felt like the gentleman running the store was looking me up and down trying to figure me out. Figure out if I was a masculine woman, or a guy in woman’s clothes. I was so worried that my wife wanted me to be my male self. I wasn’t acting the way I wanted to act.
      After about the third store, and some amazing clothing finds, I realized that we were having so much fun, and more importantly, I was being myself. I was enjoying shopping with my wife and best friend, I was getting looks (checked out even) and my friend looked truly happy when I wasn’t worried about how I acted. ,
      By the end of the evening, I had changed into a beautiful and sexy black skirt, black tights with a black floral pattern, black strappy heels with gold accents, long red hair, and my black wool overcoat. We went to a few local bars for a couple drinks. We had so much fun, and nobody even questioned who or what I was. I was me.
      I had accepted who I was and who I am at the moment. I didn’t need to figure out if I wanted to fully transition into a woman. I didn’t need to worry about who knew my secret. I didn’t need to worry about who may find out my secret; and I didn’t have to worry about feeling like I was hiding something from those that didn’t know. I accepted who I was and from that moment on so did everyone around me.

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

Yes. The most important person to accept you, is you.

There must be an echo in here…. You’re the only one! Everyone else is NOT going to live your life for you. Accept that you are who you are.

-SR-

That sounds wonderful Jessica ,

I am so happy for you .

Thats the most important thing that you are happy with who you are.

Huggs Patty

Hi Jessica.  You are the only one who needs to accept yourself.  Wives/SO’s/GF’s/BF’s are the next important, everyone after them is just extra icing.

People not accepting of you, friends or family or just in general should be not be allowed to keep you from your own happiness.  Be yourself and have fun with your life

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
      Anonymous

I was about to say the same; it’s probably the most important part of being a CD. And if you also have an accepting wife, life is wonderful!

Bettylou

Just be nice an enjoy your desire

So, you’ve discovered the secret. You! Be yourself, you’re the only one who can. Because if you don’t, you will have never been.

Bridgette the wise, lol!

Jessica

So happy for you and on a philosophical note:

Do not forget your duty to love yourself. Soren Kierkegaard

Love and hugs

HildaRuth xx

Jessica… Hi…

As all the others… self-acceptance is the key to your whole life. That and… patience! Patience with what you and your SO are going to go through and especially for your SO as it will be a strange and sometimes confusing journey…

Bon chance ma chéri 🌷🌹🌷 Polly

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?