Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies.

As the title suggests, I’m embarking on a brand new chapter in my life. I’ve been drawn to women’s clothing since I was old enough to know the difference. I got married at 24 and was ok with burying the desires. Or so I thought. It took maybe 6 months before I was trying on my wife’s panties and bras. And I kept it a secret for a decade and a half, but eventually told her about it, hoping it might spice up what was becoming a sexless marriage. It did not.
      I’ve been divorced for almost three years, after 21 years of marriage. My kids are both adults and in college. I started a new career after over 20 years with one company. And I moved from Denver to Saint Louis. Everything is new, and an open book. I now wear panties everyday, a bra nearly every day, and am starting to build a new wardrobe of skirts, blouses, and dresses.

I don’t know how far this journey will take me. But I love the freedom to wear whatever I want. I can explore femininity and sexuality without fear of judgment or losing friends. And now I have CDH to help along the way.

Anonymous

Hey Jamie

Thanks for the post. I’m just beginning my crossdressing life, but really value the experience of ladies like yourself.

I am finding and increasing desire to dress as a woman, and the feel of breast forms and a bra is a very sensual experience, I am coming to love more and more. I always wear panties.

It would be really nice to chat with you some time.

Hugs

Andrea

Andrea,

Feel free to message me anytime. I’m finding myself here at least once a day.

😘

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Jamie! 🌸

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Jamie. Its great to read about a sister who can live the dream and make her own life. Welcome to CDH, we all support you.

Hi Jamie,
      A very warm welcome to CDH! 🌹
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Jamie
      Welcome to the sisterhood @ CDH
      Am sure you will feel right at home
      With all the lady’s here.
      Anytime you want to chat, either myself or one the girls would be willing to lend a ear.
      Kisses Jennifer Ramirez

Hi Jamie
      Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative.
      Love to chat with you any time.
      Hugs Charlotte

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jamie starting a new life and discovering your better half your certainly heading to a wonderful place. Happy for you welcome to Cdh.. Sisters here are fabulous. Explore and learn all about your feminine side with the ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. Experiencing your love for dressing with no conflicts or judgements.

It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and if ever needing anything or questions just ask…

Stephanie 🌹

Hey Jamie,

Congrats on your new life, it sounds wonderful.
      You’ll love this site, all the women here are supportive and great, everyone’s like a sister to each other and the advice and help is really great to have.

Looking forward to chatting sometime with you.

Jessica.

Anonymous

I’m sorry that your marriage didn’t survive, but having been married twice for a total of 35 years, I know how it goes.

Its great that your kids are out of the next and that you have this new level of freedom to explore and express yourself. I hope you make the most of the opportunity!

Kim

Thanks Kim. My dressing wasn’t the reason for my marriage failing, though I’m sure she used it as one of her reasons for the multiple guys she was sleeping with.

Alas, onward we go.

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

More power to you!

Anonymous

Hi Jamie it is a journey, enjoy it. 💕💋Katie

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH Jamie. Enjoy your new life.

Tonya

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Jamie,

Welcome aboard! You will really enjoy being a member of this very supportive group.

Hi Jamie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the Best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As a new sister here as well as a family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As all these wonderful ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add to them except to say again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Leonara
      Ambassador

Jamie,
      Welcome to CDH… as you can read all the responses we welcome you with open arms… your article was very moving and wish you the best in your journey wherever that may lead… you can PM any time.
      Warmest regards, Leonara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi   Jaime,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?