Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Just seeing who was planning on attending the conference in Ft. Lauderdale August 15-17 2019

Hope to see some of you there.

Hugs.

No. But not for lack of wanting to.

Anonymous

I would love to go meet you girls; but my wife is disabled and I can’t travel.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

That’s my plan if I can get them to respond to me. I contacted them, asking about what kinds of activities they have on Saturday because it looks like that’s the only day I can attend, but I’ve received no response. I also wanted to find out how I can discreetly pay for it.

Samantha G…..
        Ambassador

Hi Dawn ,they have a listing of all the activities and seminars for the 3 days on the site. Click on the 3 lines on the top left of the main page, opens a list of menus including the full schedule

hugs

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

I hope you get your answers in time!!

Krista
      Duchess

I’d love to go to a conference one day but living in northwestern Canada, the cost is prohibitive. I just checked the cost of a flight from my city to Ft. Lauderdale and it is cheaper for me to fly to pretty much anywhere in Europe and have better connections too.  Maybe one day to an event in the Seattle area or Vegas?  And at a better time of the year.  Right now we are having our few weeks of summer.  It would be better to go south when we are in the middle of our deep freeze. I couldn’t imagine how hot it would be in Florida in the summer.  Being used to cold temperatures, anything over 70 degrees and I start melting.  Plus I’m a volunteer cook at a Folk Music Festival over those same dates.

Have a great time to those of you attending.  I’m sure it will be a great event.

Hugs, Krista

Suggestion to CDH website:  maybe we can have a listing of upcoming CD/trans events?

Samantha G…..
        Ambassador

Hi Krista, look for the Keystone Conference in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

should be March 2020. I prefer the cooler weather as well.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Kista = look into Esprit for 2020. Its in mid May in Port Angeles WA just west of Seattle. April Pacific Princess will be going for the fourth time in a row next year and its awesome and several other CDHers attend too. Lots of Canadians make the tip! Hope we see ya there!
        Cyn

Asha
      Lady

My first time attending SCC.  Little scared, but excited to be out and about with supportive group.  Hope to learn more about makeup and improve my femme presentation.

Samantha G…..
        Ambassador

Hi Asha, if you see me don’t be shy say hi.

My first time EVER in public was at SCC 2016 and it was the perfect place for me to experience that. As long as I can stay in the air conditioning I’m a happy gal. LOL

Hope to see you there

Hugs…

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Had a great time tending with Sammy in 2016! Always helps to know someone!
          Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

wish I could Sammy but already did two other conferences this year!
      Cyn

Dawn & Asha I’m sure you’ll both have a wonderful time, if for nothing else the chance to go out in public. It’s a wonderfully welcoming environment, and Samantha will be an excellent hostess I’m sure.  Regrettably, I will be unable to attend 🙁   but here’s wishing you all a fantastic SCC weekend!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?