Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

On behalf of Inga, i would  like to ask…do you like Sari’s…and how difficult are they to put on??…would you wear one??…they certainly are beautiful….but are they for you???

Come on…give us your thoughts!!!

Love you for joining in, grace ❤️❤️

Anonymous

Yes they are beautiful, but not for me Grace, never really found them stimulating for some reason. 

Saris seem to be a big thing amongst cross-dressers in India. This is one of the main factors that indicates the subjective, socially-define nature of cross-dressing. They are glamoous, so colourful in a fantastic array of hues and patterns and they seem so incredibly feminine conducive to amplifying graceful movements.

Araminta.

I owned a Sari way back in my mid 20’s, when I had the figure to make them dangerous.  I loved the lightness and breathability of it, but always had a little trouble getting it to look good by myself.   One of my gf’s was always happy to help, as we lived in the same apartment complex.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Paula….

when I had the figure to make them dangerous”…

I so love that line xxxx

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

I would love to try one just to see what i would look like wearing one,

When you see a programme on the TV about India with all the women wearing them they look so elegant and feminine and all the different colours you can get them in too x

Hugs Rozalyne x

I would definitely like to wear one but only where is it culturally appropriate like a visit to India

Anonymous

Love it Deborah…

we girls do not need to be asked twice to go on tour….. eventually!!!

Haha ..grace xx

Anonymous

Culturally appropriate is a key pair of words.

I once got dissed because my man-belt had a Navaho design….

Tread lightly on the rice paper Grashopperse

Hi Grace, definitely a thing of great beauty but not for me .I would probably end up looking like i had gone 12 rounds with a duvet cover and lossed. Pyxx.

They are beautiful, but not at all in my taste, I too love to show my legs, and flaunt the little bit I have, which these would certainly hide.
      The closest I have would be a silk kimono, which I wear to lounge some evenings
      Hugs, Regi

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, one of my favourite films is called Bollywood/Hollywood from 2002 starring Lisa Ray.  One of the characters in the film is a crossdresser/drag queen who wears a sari.  There is an obligatory group dance number that I swear I’ve watched over a hundred times, here is a link to the youtube video of the dance number (just over 3 minutes long)

BOLLYWOOD.HOLLYWOOD(2002) – Sue-ji’s song. “I’m simply sweet and salty” – YouTube

Me wear a sari?  In redneck northwest Alberta Canada amongst the cowboys and the oil roughnecks?  sorry NOT happening.  Actually we do have a small Hindu population but seeing a sari is pretty rare.

All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista…

love the dancing…thank you…

Sweet and salty, grace x

I wouldn’t mind giving it a go, but I’d need help and advice on how it’s properly done.

Bridgette

I understand what you are saying Inga and have no problem wearing one then in Leicester then but I dont want to stand out here on the streets of LA and bring extra attention to myself on the streets. I prefer to blend in like in Rome do as the Romans do. Hugs

Anonymous

Yeah, I think I understand that.. though surely the possibility of standing out is one we’ve all addressed already?  Whatever:  if a sari is a rarity in LA, I’d just love to live long enough to see that change!  Thanks for letting me know; loads of kisses:  Inga.

Anonymous

Steph.

Im a loose and flouncy girl too…oooeerr, that sounds bad doesn’t it!!!…i meant i hate to be tied up….yikes, that sounds worse…or does it??

Im so glad your infatuation with my sham dahlia hasn’t diminished…haha.

huggs, grace x

Anonymous

Gosh I would have to move in and be a personal dresser, maybe I could invent a sari wrapping machine, bit like a silage wrapper only Grace would remain upright, rather than spun. Just a thought. 

Anonymous

believe me inga, if the fans are allowed…. Nottingham will be like India !!!!

Anonymous

pale blonde smelling of silage, not sure I’m happy with that…

Pretty blonde smelling of ” poison”… now you’re talking.

Loose and flouncy DOES have a few advantages Grace.  There will be no mistaking by people about where you stand for sure, unless you do manage the getting tied up thingy, but then that might show where you stand ( or lie) as the case might be.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Lisa; that is a fantastic answer!  Obviously, not my personal view, but one I can totally, fully respect!  you go, sister!!!  Inga XOXOXO

Anonymous

Hi, Steph:  something I should have thought to say from the beginning… but why wouldn’t I wear a sari to Tesco’s?  Are you assuming I’m not of a sub-continent ethnicity?  As my profile shows, I’m from Leicester, where more than half of us are – so on the balance of probability, why would a sari be any less “culturally appropriate” (as mentioned above) for me than for any other cross dresser?  O.K:  I’m just trying to be a little prickly, but I think we all need to be very careful with our assumptions – especially me (who really, really should know better.)  Apologies to all for my lack of awareness.  Inga.

Anonymous

Its a young farmers perfume Grace, Gucci’s new range, “Countryside o’natural” 

Anonymous

How about ” Pooh Pouri”????

Anonymous

Definitely, an eau de toilette. A musky sprout 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?