Viewing 74 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Ok ladies, not about bragging, more a “mea culpa” time. Before you started getting your own clothes… whose closet did you raid at one time or another. Think the scene in Tootsye where Michael’s girlfriend is in the shower and he opens her closet to try to wear one of her dresses…

Hi Gaby 🙂 . I chose ‘any other womans’ because my wifes clothes are not to my taste (dont tell her!). The other woman i had in mind was our very own Cynthia! she has an amazing collection of clothes! *giggles*

Fee xxx

Krista
      Duchess

Great question Gabriela.  I never raided a closet.  BUT whenever my wife or daughter were purging clothes from their closets to donate items to charity, I was always the one designated to drive the old clothes to the donation center. So on occasion I’d snoop through their bags to see if anything might fit me.  I haven’t done that in a long time.  I started buying my own clothes years ago so they definitely fit much better.  And my wife knows where my “femme” clothes are (I’ve got two closets and two chests of drawers). I told her to feel free to check them out.  I wonder if she ever snoops and raids my closet????

Hugs, Krista

Anonymous

That’s great! I’ve ended up with a really cute cami for myself raided out of my wife’s donation pile. I mean, it was still donated right? Just to me 🙂

I don’t think she’d borrow any of my dresses or shirts but it’d be fun to know if she ever did. I doubt it though.

I often raid the donation bags fom all three of my ladies (wife and two daughters) to see what treasures might be found – kinda like Christmas, at times.  I have some tops and a very nice LBD that never made it to the Salvation Army donation bin.  I do buy my own things, especially intimates, on a frequent basis.

I was lucky to have had not to raid any closets. I did get caught raiding our hamper my sister and I shared, but my sister was very understanding and got me started by letting me wear her nightgowns and panties. She and some of her friends began giving me their castoffs, so I never had to raid or borrow things from anyone.

Sarasue

Anonymous

The very first item of girls clother I wore were the red knee school uniform socks from one of my aunts. (I have never been into lingerie, then or now). Later on my mom’s dresses and hosiery. Them my sister’s dresses. When visiting family clothes from a couple other aunts (including spandex jeans). At some point (sorry to them) was asked to house-sit for different people and I afraid that at least went through their closets and very likely wore a few things. Them my wife’s.

As I mentioned before, this is not a bragging thing. It was wrong and I hope I could say that I never did it. But I did… *sigh*

I’ve always been able to secure my own garments

Anonymous

That’s nice Ellie.

Not really an option when you start crossdressing before you start attending school though. Glad you didn’t have that problem.

Gaby

G’day Gabriela,

I started with my mother’s clothes. Then I brought my wife some sexy lingerie that I knew I would like, so I had a supply.  Now I have my own and would not contemplate using nor acquiring them from elsewhere.

Davina

I have been wearing my mom clothes for a few years and only for a short duration. Really don’t know if she has found it out. I try to squeeze in to have my fem time when the family is out. Recently I wear few of my wife’s clothes when she is away but I ensure I don’t use them for long time to ensure my folks don’t find out. I give a break for few years then urge comes back. Some how a decade and more  yrs have passed. Now I have begun to purchase my own clothes but try it hard to hide. Hopefully luck favours me always.  Love. Madhavi

TAMI
      Lady

My older sisters! I had two older sisters! I used to try them on when the house was empty! The first girdle and bra were my eldest sister! Then went for the full slip and her dresses! I was so turned on I knew I wanted to wear feminine clothes! That wa about when I was 13 now I am 72!

My sister is younger than me and the only other female’s clothes I had regular access to were my mother’s. Luckily, my mother has a fantastic sense of style, so I always found something pretty and classy to put on. In fact, when I visit here, I still occasionally “borrow” some of her clothes. Shhh….don’t tell her!!

Hugs,

Elise

Bad Girl Elise.
        Make sure you don’t get caught lol.

Anne-Marie.

Actually, I’m at her place right now remodeling her bathroom while she’s away, and I already spotted a couple of skirts and tops I may need to borrow. Lol.

I can’t vote on this because there is no option to say that “I did not raid” anyones closet when I started crossdressing. I went out and bought my own clothes and still do. Since I lost my wife, I do now raid her closet. Surprisingly, many of her clothes fit me and it makes me feel close to her. I still buy my own clothes though.

Anonymous

Michaella, I thought I had covered that option with “I’d never do that”.

Maybe you started dressing as an adult or even a teenager, since you had means to buy your own stuff? Good for you! Glad you don’t have that in your list of regrets.

Gaby 💜

Gaby, it’s a moot point I suppose. “I would never do that” is not quite the same as “I did not do that”. Growing up with 2 brothers and both parents, the opportunity to raid Moms closet was not an option even though, on occasions, it did cross my mind. Military service after leaving school and getting married were also a deterrent, besides my 1st wifes clothes would have been too small. I didn’t get the crossdressing bug proper until I was in my 50s and did once go too far for my late wife when I bought stockings.

I started out with my mothers things at age 13.  I mean I went full attire head to toe.  She caught me a few times but didn’t say anything.  As time went on i snuck in her drawers a few times and took things from her.  Then I started getting my own clothes and shoes and things now I have amassed closets full of everything I need to be Melissa or whoever I want to be.  I am entering my 35th of being my inner female.  Would love to do more but I don’t have or know any local dressers to be with and learn from.

I started out wearing my Mom’s girdle and bra which were way too big because I was about 4 or 5 years old. Tried on my Cuz panties and bras when I was older. Raided clotheslines a few time, thank God I did not get caught.
      When you need to be a girl and later on being a woman you do just about anything to get there.

Love
      Vicki E.

I had 3 older  sisters  they never  knew  I wore wore their clothes.  I was about  8yrs old old then ,I am 80 now   and buy all my clothes  now

Anonymous

When I was a kid, and a scardey-cat kid at that, I would pinch clothes from ‘Anywhere’ I could, most proffitable was washing lines in the summer, from homes tha back on to the local woodland.

Ashamed, yeah, ab itt LOL

Imogen x

Terri
      Duchess

I grew up in a one bedroom apartment. There were 5 of us. My parents slept in the living room on a pull out sofa. I slept in the bedroom with my brother and sister. The 1st memory of putting on my mother’s slip one day when i was alone, which was rare is my earliest memory. I think i was 12. I knew that it felt good and i couldn’t tell anyone.

The first item I ever wore was a knee length A line skirt borrowed from sis when nobody was home. Some years later I graduated to borrowing some of mum’s bras and later still to borrowing some of a partners dresses and her net stockings which I always managed to ladder somehow.

Don’t borrow anymore as I’m able to buy my own stuff whoch is much much better

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Anonymous

I used to raid my sister’s closet for her leotards from when she was into dancing, wore the one piece on top and with the leggings too, same with her underwear even. By the time I was a senior in high school I had my own underwear but anytime I had the house to myself for a guaranteed couple of hours then I’d put her stuff on too. I think I first wore my mom’s underwear when I was probably 12 or younger.

I went to a big college, and a good friend in my program was from a nearby neighboring state and happened to be friends with a lot of women, so it was pretty frequent that there would be 2-4 girls coming over for the weekend just to go out or whatever. Not proud to admit it but I loved finding opportunities to go through their bags just to see what they had for curiosity’s sake. If I found a really great pair of clean/new panties then I’d swipe them for myself but that was really only twice over the course of about two-three years. Much preferred to buy my own, but I would never pass up the chance to casually peak in their bag.

I now happily buy my own things which works out a lot better for me.

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

First experience was ~8 yo my grandmother who was very small let me dress up in her clothes. Didn’t do more until out on own and bought panties.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As the only female in the house, (she gave birth to two sons), obviously my mother’s clothes was where I started.Mostly in my early teens when my parents would leave me alone for the (winter) weekends and and take my younger brother to our seaside holiday house.

Cos during winter, there was “nothing to do” down there, I was presented with the opportunity to get into her lingerie and dresses, which I did until some relatives came to check on me and I got very badly “sprung”. AKA “caught”.

I loved the tightness of her panty girdles and used tennis balls for breasts in her bras!!

I was married for almost 3 decades to a woman roughly the same size as me, but I started to buy my own things are rarely touched hers.

My current (very much) “love of my life” is very petite, and I’m a “generous” 18/20/2xl. So no chance there and nor do I need to do so, for I’d say I have a wardrobe at least as good as hers and almost 3 times as many bras and panties…Matching of course….

Most of it is stored in a storrge unit about 30 mins from here along with all the other “necessities”. wigs make up breast forms etc..

Happy Dressing

Caty

When I was younger it was my mother’s and sister’s, though technically I cut my teeth on my grandmother’s old clothes (they were stored in my closet!  A girl can only restrain herself so much!).  As I got older for some bizarre reason people started trusting me to housesit and I’d (as carefully as I could) “borrow” from them.  Very nice when you know (or are 95% sure) you have the house to yourself.  I’d even dare myself to drive around the neighborhood fully femme in the middle of the night (not a good idea considering the amount of alcohol consumption that accompanied such escapades; kids, don’t try this at home!).  Since embracing Val back in December my resolution has been to wear only my own things and so far while I’ve found myself admiring I’ve stuck to my guns.

Anonymous

My earliest memory is trying on a silky slip from my Mom’s dresser, an electrifying sensation. I must have been about 12. I went on to sample just about everything she owned. She had to know but did not say a word. Seems as though she even went out of her way to enable me a few times, like hanging her swimsuit on my bedroom doorknob to dry. I graduated to “borrowing’ stuff from my girfriends’ clotheslines (very brazen). I finally got busted doing this…the cutoffs I was caught wearing turned out to belong to my girlfriend’s mother. I should have been humiliated but instead I was curiously aroused by being caught. As an adult I admit how wrong that was. There would have been countless honest ways to indulge myself.

My earliest memory is my mums – in particular a pretty pair of blue knickers – and this continued until I left home and got married. Then moved onto my wifes and some of her female friends. When we split up I carried on wearing the few girlfriends and, as far as I know, only 1 of them knew and she did not seem to mind as often let me wear them and even bought me something of my own. When I re-married I soon told my wife of how I loved to dress up and although she accepted it do not think she liked it very much so had to restrict it to when on my own. When we split up this was when I moved to another level as previously had mostly been underwear but now moved more onto dresses etc. Have now lived for long time on my own and able to freely buy and wear what I want and as soon as get home from work I change into female clothes (although I always wear knickers to work).

Hi Gabby,My wife and i  started my wardrobe from scratch! I was 22  shooting,fishing ,my motorbike and karate.Our first house and first baby ,My head was in Hell! for the few months that i kept it to myself. Once i realised i could not cope i told my wife,and she told her mum from then to this present day 45 yrs on  I live a privileged life with ,them both .My wife’s mum lives with us full time and has done so for close to 5 years. My wardrobe is an all year round ,we live out in the countryside with no neighbours for 1/2 mile but it does have it’s drawbacks but that is for another day. Py xx.

Anonymous

Definitely my older sister’s stuff, loved my Mom dearly but honestly she dressed like Mrs. Doubtfire.[sorry Mom] My sister who is 9 years older than me figured it out and confronted me with it one night. Her ex-husband  was a long haul trucker and I used to go stay at her place when he was on the road. We were and still are very close. She asked me what was going on and I told her and she gave me a little space in her closet and helped me acquire a few things. [My first pair of boots, fell in love straight away] I’d go over and we’d have girl’s night. She taught me how to do my nails and makeup and a few tips on how to please a man when I got my first boyfriend. She was and still is my biggest supporter and I love her dearly.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Gaby, It all started with my sisters underwear, the next womans was a neighbours at a bbq raided her pantie drawer and put them on and went back outside, was sure everyone knew what i had done, could barely talk to anyone my heart was thumping so fast. Then it was a female cousin. Don’t really know how i never got caught.</p>
       Stacey.

Anonymous

I swiped a pair from a girl that was staying over at a friends place for a weekend birthday party in college. We were mutual friends but I didn’t actually like her that much. Wearing her panties and then hanging around like nothing was wrong was so exciting. She went to change and I could tell she was looking for them, gave me a laugh since she immediately suspected her ex who was also there. She checked if he was wearing them during a really awkward drunk wrestling match, then she just giving me a funny look, I gave her one back, and she moved on didn’t really suspect a thing. Incredibly cute and soft pair wish I still kinda had them too.

I started with both my sister’s I donnot know why now but there clothing fit in me .We were only i year a part so what style they were into at the time was great for me

Sunita
      Lady

Hi girls

For crossdressing initially I used my mom’s  bra then my sister’s dresses. As I got married I had wife’s wardrobe , whenever I was lucky to slip into her dresses.

Anonymous

I remember when I was little my mom cleaned houses and some of the ladies who’s home’s she cleaned also had daughters so when mam was busy cleaning I was busy in the closet trying on whatever I could get my hands on, I loved the feel of silky panties and pantyhose, I could have spent all day in there!!!

Anonymous

It first started in my late teens with my mum’s bra and girdle + stockings and my sisters clothes as this fitted me best…then a long spell without any dressing until “mid-life crisis” when I then used my wifes clothes and shoes as we were the same size, what a joy! The last dressing up – and still going on; now with my own wardrobe which is almost bigger than my male and ofcourse all the cosmetics and wigs (I did not wear wigs at my earlier crossdressing spells). Now 20 years later (and my first wife having discovered by accident my dressing; she thought I had a “screw loose” and did not want to hear about it..)and again a short spell without dressing. My second wife knows and have seen my female wardrobe, yet not my underwear or shapewear.. having passed 70 must admit still love dressing up and go for a nice lunch or dinner!

Berta
      Lady

I checked “My Mom’s” because that is how it all started when I was 7 or 8.

If the person knew then “The Girl Next Door” would’ve been another possible choice for me.
      When she informed me she loved watching me wearing my Mom’s things I was shocked! Turns out she had a very good view across our yard from her bedroom into my bedroom. When she insisted I come to her house after school, one afternoon, she took me to her bedroom where she’d laid out many of her gorgeous satin and taffeta dresses. Next thing I know she’s stripping me and dressing me in her gorgeous lingerie and dresses. Then she started to put on my clothes as she was curious also. Eventually she told me to pick whatever I wanted to try on from her closet. I had seen her a few times leaving her house in a spectacular red glistening satin dressy girl’s dress with the typical full skirt of the late 1940’s early 1950’s with a huge white petticoat under it. When I selected that to try on I got quite weak in the knees as she dressed me with lovely satin lingerie under it. She added a satin garter belt, a pair of her nylons (Thank goodness those darn pantyhose hadn’t been invented yet!) and her white satin 1 inch heels. Oh how wonderful it felt to be fully enfemme in fantastic femme fabrics that actually fit me!!

Noticing the time and knowing I had to be out of her house and back in mine before our parents got home I started to remove her outfit. Noticing this she grabbed my hands and told me not to do that! As she took my house keys and other items I had in my pants and placed them in her matching purse she informed me that I was not to change!! She told me I was going to wear her beautiful dress home, model it for her in front of my bedroom window later that evening and then wear it back to her house after school the next afternoon!! This literally blew this then 9 year old away and I was dumbfounded but deep down very excited (no, not in a sexual way, I hadn’t reached puberty yet!) about being a little girl in gorgeous satin!! All went well, and is still a very fond memory of my early feminine discovery 70 years ago!!

Berta Thursday, April 11, 2019 3:05 AM EDT

I started in earnest by raiding through my mum’s tights/pantyhose drawer.I was twelve and simply mad about ladies hose as all the girls of my age were wearing them.It surprised me how well they fitted on me but my mum was quite short herself.I didn’t think her skirts would fit me so initlally I wore my school soccer shorts over the tights and wore them as hot pants.By the time I was 14 I did manage to wear my mum’s s skirts.Size 14,I think and they fitted me well.It was awesome.I discovered that my legs looked very feminine and I felt really girly.Only trouble is guilt would set in.I usually dressed up when my parents were out for the evening and was afraid they would catch me.Luckily they never did.

Raided my sister’s stuff any chance i could throughout my teen years until I couldn’t fit any longer. The thrill of putting on a dress and her lingerie is something i will never forget

Anonymous

My mom’s when I was just 16. My mom dressed me one spring Saturday in one her very nice skirt suits. White satin blouse, bra and girdle, silk nylons, full slip and grey satin skirt with back zipper and matching jacket. Dark grey 1 & 1/2 ” healed pimps and matching purse. I had shoulder length light brown hair at the time so she cut my hair into a very femm style. She did makeup and nails and juelery.  This was in 1972 just before I started high school.

She showed me 3 suitcases packed with women’s clothes and a dress bag with dresses and suits in it. A shoe case with flats and pumps. She said that we were going a a long trip for 3 weeks and my clothes were packed!!!! Yep spent 3 weeks dressed like a young woman. You see my mom caught me earlier that year trying on her girdle, bra and stockings. I never knew until that day she dressed me. She taught me how to dress like a young woman, walk and act like a young woman. By the start of the second week I was getting good at my makeup.

Married now 38 years and my wife helps me pick out some of my women’s clothes. I’ve worn panties every day for 35 years except for doctors visits. I now have gynecomastia and a full B cup. I’m a 48 B and 45 inch waist and 6 feet 1 inch tall!! I’m a big girl!!! My wife has helped me find bras that really make me look very good.

We don’t get to do as much as we use to because of he disabilities and me being her full time caregiver but she is very cool with my fem M side and still likes to see me in just panties and a bra. I think if my mom had not forced me into dressing like a girl for 3 week I’d not be a crossdressers now. Who knows. I am and I’m fine with it and so is my wife. I’m blessed.

Deanna Lund
        Duchess

Please excuse me but i don’t know what this means
        Berlei Gypsy style basque with silky RHT stockings!

Thnxoxo

Luv
        D

Anonymous

I looked and looked my post of who’s clothes did I wear before I got my own and can’t see what you are asking about. Sorry.

Toni Marx
          Lady

Berlei was the brand, I think they’re more known for bras. Gypsy was the range, the Basque was zipped up the front, jade with black lace edges. RHT stockings are high fashion, reinforced heels and toes, with delightful seams!

Anonymous

My mom’s closet was a victim during my early years. Sorry, mom! 🙂

Anonymous

Moms always know…

Toni Marx
      Lady

My elder sisters. Loved her swimsuits but the absolute biggest thrill and what probably turned a teenage experiment into a lifetime of bliss was finding her Berlei Gypsy style basque with silky RHT stockings!

I sat on the edge of her bath and my legs were shaking as I pulled those stockings up my legs and attached the suspender clips. Nearly 40 years ago and will never forget those feelings!

melissa
      Lady

I started to wear my sister clothes like her pants and her dress I was the youngest out of 4 kids so i got a lot hand me downs with clothes what ever she can’t fit anymore I got them so one day I went thought her drawers I was thinking that if I was get her pants her shirts why I was not getting here panties and her bras then I started wearing them plus with the dresses and her skirts when I went over to my friends house they have a sister I would go thought their stuff to look for some of theirs clothes that I like
      That was the time leotards and bodysuits was the thing plus the one piece bathsuit that I was get a lot of them

I’m still raiding my wife’s as we build my wardrobe.

You should add step mother. I raided her drawers and hamper since she was only ten years older then me and hot.

My female cousin.

Back then I was about 11 and she moved in to stay with us to study at the university (she was about 19 or 20 at that time). I really loved her lingerie collection, so when I started my own I usually buy similar style to what she was wearing back then.

Susan Zed
      Lady

When I was five I was put to bed in my parents room as they were splitting up. Bored and not ready for sleep I looked under the bed and found a see through plastic bag of my Mum’s panties. Curiously I tried some on and wow they felt lovely. I was going to keep the pair with the flowers on on for the night but thought I might get in trouble. Three years later my Sister dressed me in purple knickers, a purple party dress and white socks and boom iwax back in that fantastic zone of pleasure. From then on both my mother’s and Sister’s closets, drawers and laundry baskets were my play ground!

Emily
      Lady

Checked a lot of boxes on this one.😉😇😈😁

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Mom. I think I must have worn every bite of her clothing at one point. Once I found her sexy panties, slip and bra they were as good as mine. I so enjoyed wearing her clothes – I would dress in them now if I could</p>

Anonymous

So  as a teenager I wore my mothers clothes and underwear as if I was thirty something and then in my early twenties I wore my girlfriends far sexier stuff dressing as if I was twenty something. Now some of my own stuff is far to young for my age.

I think I have a touch of the Benjamin Buttons.

I spent most of my teens in mum’s clothes, it was instant access to a full wardrobe. I did dress in some other women’s clothes as one off – a neighbour, friend’s mum, family frie fand aunt – who had much sexier stuff.

It was much cheaper than buying my own, which I couldn’t afford to do for years. I started really sexy and skimpy before getting a happy balance with realistic. At least in my mind.

Anonymous

Happy balance that’s what I say to myself to. I’ve seen the pictures Rachel😉

Fair point. I will go frumpy from now on.

Anonymous

Don’t think it’s happening it’s not in your nature. Frumpy isn’t you so show em what you got girl.

Thanks Don. I do actually have some frumpy femme clothes but they are so boring. It would be like those few times of having all afternoon to raid mum’s closet only to wear the bland underwear, sensible shoes and asexual trousers and jumper.

No amount of padding is gonna make that a sexy look

Anonymous

so right all those years as an apprentice only not to put them to good use. It has to be sexy underwear and clothes or else it’s not worth the effort. Some clothes are made for padding so go for it. Charity shop for the frumpy stuff bring on the style.

Donna, you are an inspiration. I find a nice pair of stilettos can save almost any outfit. Almost.

Perhaps I need to invest in a few more tasteful outfits? I feel so middle-aged!

Anonymous

Come on you were an aspiring cougar last week now your stepping into middle age. Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Cindy Crawford are all 50 plus and how do they dress.Let them be your inspiration.

Donna xoxo

Yes! Why be an aspirational cougar when you can be a cougar? And in my 40s rather than 50s but the point still stands.

Strange that I spent so long in my younger years while dressing fantasising about being an older women that I now realise I am (almost) that fantasy!

Anonymous

Strange when I was younger a older woman looked like Margaret Thatcher(yuk) now they look like those I just mentioned and better for it we are. Just crossed the fifty Mark myself and the thought of looking 10% like them would be a dream. Twin set and pearls it is then, see you’ve set me off now, depressed.😉

Sorry Donna. Not quite sure to say…

Something about snatching milk or closing mines…?

I am sure you look awesome. Don’t forget, mature is sexy!

Anonymous

Thanks Rach but I can’t get the image of the Milk Snatcher out of my mind. Not the most popular person oop norf. Comfortable with my age male or female I don’t act it, growing old disgracefully that’s me. Will be getting told off for talking a strange language again if not careful.

Anonymous

Donna,
          Makes perfect sense; when we’re young, we try to look older, and when we finally get there, we try to go back to the young days. You are fortunate to have had the opportunity. I had Bettylou so deeply hidden that I missed out on all of the youth and young adult fashions. I have to be content with age-appropriate wear. Not nearly as much fun.

Anonymous

At the age when first starting?  HA!  NO clothes-line was safe from me and my trusty bike!  pedal pedal pedal to find ALL the right stuff for that PERFECT outfit (always barefoot too)!   Why don’t folks hang out their pumps to dry or air out? (stinky feeties they like)?  hahahahahahah

Berta
      Lady

[quote quote=169494]I’m still raiding my wife’s as we build my wardrobe.[/quote]

Lucky you to have a supportive sharing wife. A situation many of us would love to have! 🙁

Whose closet didn’t I raid !!!! My mums to

start with and for quite a long time too , I do wonder if she ever knew ??? Then as I grew up my girlfriends ,or if I was baby sitting anywhere I’d raid that women drawers!! As I write this it does make me feel a little ashamed but it seemed I just couldn’t help myself ,if I was alone I needed knickers !!!!

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

When you are four years old, you don’t have a lot of shopping options, so in my case, I swiped my mother’s clothes my first time en femme.  Not much changed until I was 12 or 13, when I bought my first pieces with money I had earned mowing grass around the neighborhood.

I didn’t really start assembling a serious wardrobe of my own until I was 20, after I got to know the local drag queens and started performing with them…I worked as a waiter at a huge restaurants where there was a gay “mafia” of maybe 12-15 guys, one of whom was the Queen Bee at one of the two local gay bars.  He caught me with remnants of eyeliner in the corner of my eye one lunch shift, said “mmm hmmm” and walked off.  Later on, that same queen dragged a very frightened me to the bar, where she let me know that she knew and that it was all good.

When I was in college I lived across the road from a charity donation center. After hours, people would drop off their stuff at the curb. I maintained a close eye and would venture over to see what was left behind. I found some fabulous clothes but felt guilty for taking them. If I took something, I made sure to drop off an item of my own. I had quite the collection for a poor undergraduate student.

Anonymous

Reading the replies on this thread had me wondering what percentage of males have tried some of their mothers, sisters or partners or anybodies female clothes. Even if only for a minute or once. In the US or Europe I think this would be very high but there is no way to prove it. Just a thought.

Jane Doe
        Lady

Close to 100% I would imagine. Thanks to Al Gore’s internet, we’ve discovered that there are indeed a lot of crossdressers out there. For every person who registers with a forum like CDH, there are probably many more silently lurking in the shadows, afraid of taking the first step. Afraid of being discovered or still hung up on the mental hurdles of guilt and shame. And that’s just the people who identify as crossdressers. I find it hard to believe that even the most macho knuckle-dragging neanderjock hasn’t, at some point in their life, picked up, sniffed, caressed, used, or tried on a cute pair of panties or a satin slip. Of course many of them would be too insecure or too homophobic to ever admit to it.

Anonymous

I definitely raided my mother’s closet every time I was able to she had to no but never confronted me but she was a funny woman thinking about her I remember s.he asked me if I wanted to go to Kmart with her she needed to get some pantyhose and she said do I need some pantyhose also I said no she just smiled at me but it was the way she smiled mom’s always no what their children are up to thanks for asking this question it brought back a few memories.

Anonymous

I remember the first time I pulled on those nylons and the exhilarating feel. It was an incredible rush. I know I’m not alone with this story, but the wonder of how far I would take this never left and still drives me deep inside. That’s one reason I’m here – to find help and a guide for my exploration!

Anonymous

I don’t remember were I started but I would look through my friends sisters, female friends, friends Mom’s and my Mom’s friends clothes every chance I got. I never tried my sisters or Mothers clothes because for me it was the thrill of wearing something from someone I was attracted to. I had been taking items from a friends Mom for about a year when one day she caught me. It was both the scariest and most exciting moment at the same time. I had the biggest crush on her and after a long talk she was kind enough to forgive me and told me she would keep my little secret to herself if I stopped stealing her clothes. From that day on she would tease me once in a while when I would be at my friends house saying how she had just been shopping and found some really cute outfits. I always wanted to see if she would help me dress sometime but never got the nerve to ask.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Those raids started with my mom’s closet but quickly expanded to anywhere I could ‘appropriate’ whatever I could find.  I definitely regret some of the things I did back then.  It still amazes me that I never got caught.  In my early twenties I became a better person and started to buy my own clothes.  I wish I still had some of those outfits.  Some real classics got tossed in a fit of guilt and shame.  I’ve lost count of all the purges. At least the last few went to the donation center instead of the dumpster.  I guess that’s my living amends for those youthful raids.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Emily Alt.
      Patty Phose
      Duchess

Ever since I was 4 I loved wearing pantyhose and heels. My mother, grandmother and aunt gave me their used pantyhose and mom let me borrow an old pair of her pumps. I outgrew the pumps by 11 and the pantyhose at 13. I began buying my own pantyhose but didn’t buy my own shoes until 17 and they were platform wedges. By 18 I went fully fem and was buying pumps and everything else.

It began with mom’s closet and panty drawer.  In high school I’d housesit for the neighbors while they were on vacation.  I just had to look into the panty drawer and discovered cotton bikini panties.  Of course they were calling to me.

Later after college and working I was asked to house sit while friends were on vacation.  Again those panty and lingerie drawers were calling.

And I was able to try my girlfriens’s panties too.

Alice

Anonymous

I started raiding my mother’s closet and dresser when I was 12-13 years of age. First wearing her baby doll neglige with matching sheer panties. I then progressed to wearing her nylon panties, matching bras, garter belts, girdles, dresses and hi heels. Later when dating girls I would raid their panty drawer, my wife being one of those.

i have also dressed in two of my sisters in law’s clothes in their homes while they were out. This was very exciting. I have also dressed in some neighbors clothes while I was looking after their homes while they were away on vacation.

Anonymous

For this poll, I’m as pure as the driven snow…but entirely via lack of opportunity. No mom, no female relatives and no real girlfriends. Were it not so, Bettylou would have made an appearance much earlier in life. I count it as a loss. There were a pair of playmates (twins) who loaned me a dress for role-playing a few times. As a teen, I found this one discarded sun dress in the school’s A/V room. I still remember it: Red, with a tiny black floral pattern.
      Wife and daughters were never my size, either. Otherwise…??

Angela
      Lady

I started with my mom’s bra and panties, then hre dresses, pantyhose, and shoes. I raided my sister in laws closet for years. She always had beautiful clothes and shoes and they all fit! I still feel ashamed of reading her closet.

Angela

Well as a teenager I would raid my mothers closet. At night when she was sleeping. Than Quigley raid her LINGERIE draw for a bra and pantie to wear .that was great she had GOURGOUS panties and bras in many colors. I was so SO jealous.

I did start with my Mom’s wardrobe later ordered pretty hose, slip (one that was a bra slip couldn’t afford both in college at the time) later then borrowed some of my girlfriends (later became my wife) clothes.
      Then started to accumulate more clothing on my own mostly Good Will which I would regret. Spent a lot of money there. Now can’t seem to stop!  Love it!

Anonymous

My mom passed when I was 13 after having been confined to a hospital for a couple of years. I lived with my Grandparents hence that’s where I started. I’ll never forget that first thrill. My sister was four years younger and much smaller but I tried anyway. Later I tried my wife’s clothes. That ended after I came out, she’d leave me alone if I stayed out of her closet.

My older sis started me with some of her things she had outgrown, and her closet/dresser became my hunting grounds when she stopped dressing me.  We shared a bedroom until she was about 13, so it was easy to know which drawer held which treasure.

For about 4 or 5 years, I became the neighborhood ‘clothesline bandit’.  If a backyard had no fence by the alley, it was fair game.  Now, if the clothes I ‘liberated’ didn’t fit, I actually did return them to their owners.  I know it was not right to do, and I did feel the guilt from doing it, but it did give me a way of knowing my sizes as I grew into my teens.

PaulaF

During my teen years I’d try on my sister’s clothes and my older step-sister’s formal dresses when I was home alone. I also got into my wife’s clothes until she suspected I’d wore a panty of hers and she told me to leave her clothes alone. That was late 2015, since then I’ve bought my own female clothes.

Darcy S.
      Lady

A Funny thing. Now that I buy my own clothes and makeup – I became overwhelmed with guilty feelings after taking this pol. I wouldn’t want someone else riffling through my closet but… I-know “Curiosity is what killed the cat”, and really what were we supposed to do. Circadian 1980’s-19(enter the internet) And especially without Amazon or the internets! Imagine that newbies. Heh. Hmmm ok I don’t feel as bad now. 😉

also,  I shop at Macy’s, Walmart, Kohl’s, Gap, Old Navy, Maurice’s, Ulta, etc. and yes, the internet too. I’m tired of worrying about shopping. I (we) live my (our) life so…… I see a cute top, or a pair of hot pink Jeggings (yesterday) = into my shopping cart they go! 🙂

~Darcy

Only my mom’s. My sister is eight years younger than am I. I’m not sure why I never tried for my slightly older cousin’s things. Her mom was scary, maybe I was too afraid. Grandma and Nana’s things didn’t appeal to me.

When I was really young, I raided my sister’s closet and occasionally borrowed my mum’s wigs and heels even though they were too big…but once my sister was into heels…
      As a student I lived with my grandad and he had a cupboard full of my young trendy aunts clothes (she had emigrated and left loads of clothes behind). They didn’t stay in the closet long! But it was a tragedy when my grandad remarried and my step-gran threw out, without any warning, all the lovely 1970/80’s outfits.
      For a while I tried my long term girlfriend’s (now my wife) clothes, but it was Ver soon after meeting her that I started buying my own outfits and hiding them. But still I did borrow her clothes occasionally, until she found my stash. Since then, I only wear my own clothes.

Hippie
      Lady

I’ll admit this, but when I was a minor child to young adult I stole from anyone that had girly stuff

When I was 18, thats when I started buying for myself with the help of my girlfriend

Hippie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Having three sisters, older and younger I started to raid wardrobes at a very young age and as I grew there was always something to wear and as I grew would also raid my mothers wardrobes.  Through those years there were occasions where I would dress or be dressed for ‘fun’. I was able to dress into my early teens when I had outgrown most of the wardrobes. I never knew if they knew as nothing was ever said.  Then came the barren years where I would occasionally dress for ‘fun’ and also tried something of a girlfriends but that was rare. I started to but things of my own and slowly built up a wardrobe. When I came out many years later not one sister or mother said they knew was going on and still say that. It matters not as they are very accepting and have helped me on my journey.

I started by borrowing from my mother at a young age.  Always for short periods of time when home alone so as not to get caught.  Later in life I would on rare occasions borrow from my wife.  I came out to my wife a few years ago and she gave me a couple of her things to wear.  Now I buy my own clothes with her help most of the time.  There have been a few times I have bought something on my own.  I also have been “gifted” clothes by her when she cleans out her closet.  When she does that we have a little fashion show to make sure the items will fit.  We have an agreement that we can borrow from each other so long as we ask first.  She has loaned me a couple tops as I didn’t have anything to go with the skirt I was wearing.  She hasn’t borrowed anything of mine yet.  Since she has become more accepting of my dressing it is fun to shop together, she calls me her fashionista.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Mostly my ex-wife’s discards, when we were married. She had a lot of clothes and would frequently jettison stuff for little reason.

I chose the wrong thing.  I meant to check the ‘wife’.  Now ex-wife.  I couldn’t wear everything she had, I focused on her lingerie and nighties.  She rarely ever wore anything sexy around me and if she did, it was very brief (no pun intended).   At that time I was also working for my cousin trash business.  We had to empty the truck twice a day at the landfill, and while he unloaded it, I went ‘browsing’ in the immediate area.  I didn’t pick up just anything I found, but I was looking for lingerie people had tossed out.  Often I found lingerie packed away in a suitcase.  I wanted the entire thing but I could not let on to my cousin what I was looking for or collecting.  What I found was easily hid under my coat or inside my pants to take home later to wash and wear.  I found lots of body girdles, nighties, swimsuits and bras.  All things I like to wear.  I had to wait for my wife to leave me alone at home to try on things.  It was such a thrill.  When I finally admitted my fetish to her, she literally flipped out!  Goodbye marriage No. 1.

Sue
      Lady

My Sister who’s a year older than me started school ahead of me. She used to come home from school, get changed, dress me in her school uniform and pretend to be a teacher and play at being at school. Totally innocent.

We shared clothing, jeans, tee shirts, jumpers etc, as we the same height and build. This went on till we were teens. Then I had too sneak around and wait till I had the house to myself to wear her clothes.

Lucky for me I managed to find a girlfriend who was into dancing and gymnastics. Introduced me to a completey new wardrode, and new dressing experiences.

When I say life long crossdresser. It’s prety much that.

Sue. X

Wendie Cross
      Duchess

At a young age I knew I had a femme side but growing up with no sisters made it hard to express my girly feelings. So I gave my mothers’ clothes quite a workout. My mom had very stylish clothes and she loved sexy silks and satins. I would stand in front of the full-length mirror, when I was home alone, and admire myself wearing her clothes and nighties.

Oh my god you caught me.  I was in so many , had to look what I put on to know what house I was in. LOL.  Your question brought back some fond memories, thanks.

I’ve raided many closets over the years, and I’d like to preface it by stating I’m not proud of what I did.  It is in the past so unless I can figure out how to make a delorean go 88 and change history, it is what it is.

Like most here, mom was my first source.  Started with her panties, then pretty much everything in her wardrobe.  Since i was still young, most of her stuff fit like a glove.   I dove into her swimsuit, shapewear, cami, skirt/blouse, and dress.

My aunts left some clothing at my parents.  One of them left a skirt suit combo.  There was no blouse but I tried on the blazer and skirt, loved it.  My other aunt left her wedding dress, which I tried on.  I couldn’t zip up the back but I still wore it, and it felt great.

One of my summer jobs was a painter.   The company did interiors only.   So in a few houses, when I was the only one on the job site, I would “explore”.  One house had a big garbage bag of old clothes, and I found a Christina white/orange striped one piece swimsuit which I took.  Another house, the daugher was away at school elsewhere so I checked out her wardrobe, and tried on her swimsuit.  Yet another house, the girl staying there was dating the son, and she had a big white garbage bag (which was thin enough so you could make out the clothing in the bag) of her clothes.  I spotted near the bottom a swimsuit.  So I grabbed it.  I intended on keeping it but my guilty conscience got the best of me so I put it back the next day.

There are other closets I raided.  Looking back, it was not the most brilliant idea ever as if I got caught, it would be been extremely disastrous and embarrassing.

I now buy my own, and stopped raiding closets.

First my Sister’s and then my Mom’s. I started at a young age. Then started buying my own clothes when I turned 18

Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

Like most of us I started with my Moms. It was convenient and it fit. So I wore that for years.

Several years after I moved out and got got married my wife found out about my crossdressing desires. I wasn’t actively cross dressing at the time. I found out she was accepting so when I started wearing women’s clothes again I went to her closet with her help and consent. We are close enough to the same size that we could share clothes. Now our closet is full of clothes for us. 🥰

Viewing 74 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?