- Cross dressed straight men
- Cross dressed gay men
- Cross dressed bi men
- Straight cis women
- Lesbian cis women
- Bi cis women
- Trans women
- Trans men
- Drab straight men
- Drab gay men
- Drab bi men
- June 5, 2020 at 6:28 am #351982Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 144Has thanked: 3192 timesBeen thanked: 790 times
I was wondering whose friendship you enjoy most when you are dressed. Select up to 3 choices and add your thoughts to comments.
20 users thanked author for this post.
- June 12, 2020 at 11:59 am #354063Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 417Has thanked: 650 timesBeen thanked: 1333 times
Only 3 choices? That’s not fair I will always pick ‘men’, gay, str8, bi or CD. I understand the mechanics of having sex with a woman, but I seriously doubt I could actually do it, and probably not enjoy it very much. Now, that;s not a slap against you girls who can and do, it’s just totally alien to me. But put me in the playground with the men, and we will have a ball.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- June 11, 2020 at 8:17 pm #353919Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 918Has thanked: 2119 timesBeen thanked: 1915 times
I voted for crossdressed straight men, trans women, and cis women. There’s a trend there! I like women.
I have been out many times as Amy, and seem to pass reasonably well. I do like getting looks from men, and have been “chatted up” a few times, but no one has made an actual pass at me, nor do I want them to! That’s a kind of mixed up thing I have. I don’t want to pick men up, but I do like to look attractive, and if I get a bit of attention, then it helps to tell me I’m doing my presentation well.
I am careful, how I dress, and when, I dress to blend, not to stand out.
- June 9, 2020 at 7:43 pm #353376HariettaParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 77Replies: 162Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 878 times
- June 8, 2020 at 6:16 am #352917Lisa FoxParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 471 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
- June 7, 2020 at 6:19 pm #352853Bobbi WattParticipantRegistered On: February 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
HI Lisa life is short and I know all about fear . I would like to shear how I started going out before my wife knew about Bobbi I would plan most times a day trip to go look at something and I would bring some woman’s cloths with me and I would dress up on my trip out of my town. Today my wife knows about me and we had to do some work to figure out where we were going. She wanted me to see a counselor and work on my stuff not to stop me just to figure things out. The counselor told me right up front it was okay to be a crossdresser . Today my wife is cool with Bobbi and it feels great to go out for a ride or just any where. I still have some fear even when she is with me but not like my first ride . I need to be proud of the gift I was giving thank you for talking about fear
- June 7, 2020 at 2:48 pm #352825Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 406Has thanked: 2395 timesBeen thanked: 962 times
- June 7, 2020 at 2:25 pm #352806patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 49Replies: 948Has thanked: 1059 timesBeen thanked: 2547 times
AS Emily said I would rather be with someone feminine either a woman or a crossdresser.
However as Alison said I would love any bodies friendship as long as they are accepting and genuinely interested in me.
Their gender preference is no concern of mine.
A true friend is such a valuable thing in this world.
- June 7, 2020 at 1:44 pm #352796Lisa FoxParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 471 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
Great poll, it really got me thinking. I wrote am article on CDH last month that spoke to my fear of going out as Lisa (although I really wan to!). So I have no experience to really answer this with. My perspective in answering this came from my fears. I enjoyed all of the stories I read in the responses here; I wish I could enjoy the freedom Gabbi wrote about; and I share the perspective that Alison shared regarding as long as they are supportive. While I have “certain” fantasies when dressed, at this point my fear overpowers who I want to be with, and directs me who to stay away from. So I did pick three which did not include straight men because that is who I fear would make a scene more so than any others. Ironically that is where many fantasies come from when trying to “pass”.
- June 7, 2020 at 1:28 pm #352785Desiree ScrumptiousParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 26Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
Since I haven’t been in “public” as Desiree, I don’t know. When I am dressed, I want to be desirable to men; and I would love to date one man on a regular basis as Desiree.
When I am out, just to be with friends, then I I like to be with male or female friends, as long as we’re having a good time. I think as Desiree, it would be the same.
- June 6, 2020 at 11:50 am #352526Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 66Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
For me it is genetic girls and other crossdressers, regardless of sexual orientation. Since I have little experience as Ellie to date, my answer really just reflects who I am most comfortable being around while dressed. In my limited experience, nearly all women and other CDs I have encountered while in Ellie mode have seemed very receptive and friendly, making eye contact and smiling, often acknowledging my presence verbally. Men sometimes do the same, but more often avoid eye contact and pretend not to notice (or perhaps they’re a space case like me and really don’t notice). Of course, I feel comfortable around other CDs as we share this journey most always supporting each other. With time and increased self confidence, I hope to expand comfort zone to Include everyone in the future.
- June 6, 2020 at 4:43 am #352394Amanda RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 343Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 864 times
Wow, was I surprised! Jennifer, wanting to be with a straight drab man is way down on the list.
To me, the ultimate acceptance as a woman is to be desired by a straight man.
Girls, I am so ready.
- June 6, 2020 at 12:28 am #352361Emily AltParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 208Has thanked: 177 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
I voted other because 3 choices is too limiting. When I present as a woman I prefer to be with other women. Anatomy, sexual orientation, and gender expression aren’t important to me. Drab men are okay too. I won’t seek their companionship, but I’m happy to chat if one starts a conversation.
- June 5, 2020 at 6:33 pm #352310Bobbi WattParticipantRegistered On: February 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
I love dancing with transwomen and crossdressers . Dressed as a man I could never let my self go for what reason I do not know . When I get all prettied up and go out with my cool wife we have a great time and she loves to dance so if she wants to dance with me I get to go out dressed and we both win. I also like to hang out with my sister and her husband they accept me for who I am and my friend Nicole she helped me find myself and taught me a lot about being trans . I also love my small trans support group . I think all trans and crossdressers are special people and I am not saying that because I am one .Every trans or crossdresser I have ever meet has been fun loving and just good hearted people thank you girls stay safe I love you all . Bobbi
- June 5, 2020 at 3:22 pm #352216Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 228Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 764 times
As long as they are supportative, frankly I don’t give a damn.
I’m not there to talk about sex, or girly things. So it doesn’t matter their sex, gender or orientation.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Alison Anderson.
- June 5, 2020 at 2:07 pm #352197Mary PriscillaParticipantRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
I am still relatively new to going out in public. The first time I went to a gay bar that featured drag queens on weekends. Much to my delight, it was a straight woman who reached out in a friendly, almost protective manner. A young man tried to dry hump me and she hauled him off and chewed his butt for being so rude. You go sister!
By other time out was more fun, as a woman friend dressed as a my male date. We loved the looks we got in the restaurant. Fortunately, the waitress was cool with it all.
In summary, my answers have to be classified as fluid.
- June 5, 2020 at 1:10 pm #352183Gabrielle ThomasParticipantRegistered On: December 22, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
I could have easily chosen at least another three!
I just relish being out on the town and I think everyone out in the same place with me is there for the same purpose of having a good time. This is an opportunity to make friends with everyone there. Married Cis women seem to gravitate to me and are the most forward…..laughing, dancing, having a few drinks and there husbands don’t bat an eye. If they only knew. lol OMG, Bi-Women love to dance endlessly…so much fun!! Love, Love, Love the friendships I have built with transwomen, crossdressed straight men, and crossdressed bi men! I usually gravitate to them, the group of them…we dance, have a few drinks, and laugh. I love when we go to the powder room together. All persuasions of men approach but most first circle me countless times to catch my eye then finally come in with a lame opening line. It’s not like we don’t know what they’re doing…hello! Just come over, be respectful….put a mint in your mouth and talk to me like any other lady. Most go straight to a sexual overture or overtone…..again, it’s not like we don’t know what your’re doing…hello! Going to dinner before or an early breakfast after going out is always exciting.
I miss being out, the contact with friends, to make new friends, events, PRIDE…the excitement of being see by all, the freedom of outwardly expression of self. The laughs, dances, flirting, hugs, and kisses….everything. It’s such a huge part of me. I miss me!….and you all.
- June 5, 2020 at 8:56 am #352125Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 293Has thanked: 452 timesBeen thanked: 903 times
Other bi- crossdressers are always fun to hang out with, I have one good friend Toni that lives nearby and we always have a good time together and lesbians are cool too, especially if you find the right one that will accept you as a lesbian with a little extra. I just enjoy the company of anyone who likes to have fun and accepts me as the person I am no matter what I’m wearing.
- June 5, 2020 at 7:54 am #352096T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 167Has thanked: 608 timesBeen thanked: 508 times
I socialize with groups of trans women and straight CDing men. There are groups that go to eat out in restaurant environment and social active groups that meet for social justice good.
Always fun to get together!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.