Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was wondering whose friendship you enjoy most when you are dressed.  Select up to 3 choices and add your thoughts to comments.

Anonymous

Other bi- crossdressers are always fun to hang out with, I have one good friend Toni that lives nearby and we always have a good time together and lesbians are cool too, especially if you find the right one that will accept you as a lesbian with a little extra. I just enjoy the company of anyone who likes to have fun and accepts me as the person I am no matter what I’m wearing.

Hi Jennifer,

I could have easily chosen at least another three!

I just relish being out on the town and I think everyone out in the same place with me is there for the same purpose of having a good time.  This is an opportunity to make friends with everyone there.  Married Cis women seem to gravitate to me and are the most forward…..laughing, dancing, having a few drinks and there husbands don’t bat an eye.  If they only knew. lol OMG, Bi-Women love to dance endlessly…so much fun!!  Love, Love, Love the friendships I have built with transwomen, crossdressed straight men, and crossdressed bi men!  I usually gravitate to them, the group of them…we dance, have a few drinks, and laugh.  I love when we go to the powder room together.  All persuasions of men approach but most first circle me countless times to catch my eye then finally come in with a lame opening line.  It’s not like we don’t know what they’re doing…hello!  Just come over, be respectful….put a mint in your mouth and talk to me like any other lady.  Most go straight to a sexual overture or overtone…..again, it’s not like we don’t know what your’re doing…hello!  Going to dinner before or an early breakfast after going out is always exciting.

I miss being out, the contact with friends, to make new friends, events, PRIDE…the excitement of being see by all, the freedom of outwardly expression of self.  The laughs, dances, flirting, hugs, and kisses….everything. It’s such a huge part of me.  I miss me!….and you all.

gabbi

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I am still relatively new to going out in public.  The first time I went to a gay bar that featured drag queens on weekends.  Much to my delight, it was a straight woman who reached out in a friendly, almost protective manner.  A young man tried to dry hump me and she hauled him off and chewed his butt for being so rude.  You go sister!

By other time out was more fun, as a woman friend dressed as a my male date.  We loved the looks we got in the restaurant.  Fortunately, the waitress was cool with it all.

In summary, my answers have to be classified as fluid.

As long as they are supportative, frankly I don’t give a damn.

I’m not there to talk about sex, or girly things.  So it doesn’t matter their sex, gender or orientation.

I  love dancing with transwomen and crossdressers . Dressed as a man I could never let my self go for what reason I do not know . When I get all prettied up and go out with my cool wife we have a great time and she loves to dance so if she wants to dance with me I get to go out dressed and we both win. I also like to hang out with my sister and her husband they accept me for who I am and my friend Nicole she helped me find myself and taught me a lot about being trans . I also love my small trans support group . I think all trans and crossdressers are special people and I am not saying that because I am one .Every trans or crossdresser I have ever meet has been fun loving and just good hearted people thank you girls stay safe I love you all . Bobbi

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I voted other because 3 choices is too limiting. When I present as a woman I prefer to be with other women. Anatomy, sexual orientation, and gender expression aren’t important to me. Drab men are okay too. I won’t seek their companionship, but I’m happy to chat if one starts a conversation.

Emily

Wow, was I surprised! Jennifer, wanting to be with a straight drab man is way down on the list.

To me, the ultimate acceptance as a woman is to be desired by a straight man.

Girls, I am so ready.

Amanda

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Hi Jennifer

For me it is genetic girls and other crossdressers, regardless of sexual orientation. Since I have little experience as Ellie to date, my answer really just reflects who I am most comfortable being around while dressed. In my limited experience, nearly all women and other CDs I have encountered  while in Ellie mode have seemed very receptive and friendly, making eye contact and smiling, often acknowledging my presence  verbally.  Men sometimes do the same, but more often avoid eye contact and pretend not to notice (or perhaps they’re a space case like me and really don’t notice). Of course, I feel comfortable around other CDs as we share this journey most always supporting each other. With time and increased self confidence, I hope to expand comfort zone to   Include everyone in the future.

Since I haven’t been in “public” as Desiree, I don’t know. When I am dressed, I want to be desirable to men; and I would love to date one man on a regular basis as Desiree.

When I am out, just to be with friends, then I  I like to be with male or female friends, as long as we’re having a good time. I think as Desiree, it would be the same.

Lisa Fox
      Lady

Hi Jennifer,

Great poll, it really got me thinking.  I wrote am article on CDH last month that spoke to my fear of going out as Lisa (although I really wan to!).  So I have no experience to really answer this with.  My perspective in answering this came from my fears.  I enjoyed all of the stories I read in the responses here; I wish I could enjoy the freedom Gabbi wrote about; and I share the perspective that Alison shared regarding as long as they are supportive.  While I have “certain” fantasies when dressed, at this point my fear overpowers who I want to be with, and directs me who to stay away from.  So I did pick three which did not include straight men because that is who I fear would make a scene more so than any others.  Ironically that is where many fantasies come from when trying to “pass”.

AS Emily said I would rather be with someone feminine either a woman or a crossdresser.

However as Alison said I would love any bodies friendship as long as they are accepting and genuinely interested in me.

Their gender preference is no concern of mine.

A true  friend is such a valuable thing in this world.

Hugs Patty

Hi Jennifer  add wife to the list as she will be number 1 thanks

Stephanie Bass

HI Lisa life is short and I know all about fear . I would like to shear how I started going out before my wife knew about Bobbi I would plan most times a day trip to go look at something and I would bring some woman’s cloths with me and I would dress up on my trip out of my town. Today my wife knows about me and we had to do some work to figure out where we were going. She wanted me to see a counselor and work on my stuff not to stop me just to figure things out. The counselor told me right up front it was okay to be a crossdresser . Today my wife is cool with Bobbi and it feels great to go out for a ride or just any where. I still have some fear even when she is with me but not like my first ride . I need to be proud of the gift I was giving thank you for talking about fear

Lisa Fox
      Lady

Hi Bobbi,

Thank you for your kind words and support.  We both have been down the same path, as have many/most of the girls here.  Breaking through those fears tend to be one of our greatest challenges!

Hugs,

Lisa

Anonymous

Currently living 24/7 as a feminized boyfriend of course it is Sherrie. We don’t use gender words, we are just beautiful persons celebrating and enhancing our beauty to please each other.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I voted for crossdressed straight men, trans women, and cis women. There’s a trend there! I like women.

I have been out many times as Amy, and seem to pass reasonably well. I do like getting looks from men, and have been “chatted up” a few times, but no one has made an actual pass at me, nor do I want them to! That’s a kind of mixed up thing I have. I don’t want to pick men up, but I do like to look attractive, and if I get a bit of attention, then it helps to tell me I’m doing my presentation well.

I am careful, how I dress, and when, I dress to blend, not to stand out.

Amy

Only 3 choices?  That’s not fair  I will always pick ‘men’, gay, str8, bi or CD.  I understand the mechanics of having sex with a woman, but I seriously doubt I could actually do it, and probably not enjoy it very much.  Now, that;s not a slap against you girls who can and do, it’s just totally alien to me.  But put me in the playground with the men, and we will have a ball.

PaulaF

Jasmine
      Lady

I made two choices for the land use other for the third one because while I like other crossdressers and women I have also been with men and women who like to peg men so really I’m just attracted to what feels good

Angela Booth
      Hostess

My main preference is with other women as that is my main circle of friends and acquaintances. That aside I am happy with any ones company. I know that if men know or realise they may be a bit coy. That aside I have many interactions and at the moment I am in contact with a Trans F-M ex colleague who I was asked to contact and help him with some difficulties he was having. What I have found, and I know I keep repeating this, I have had nothing but positive interactions from any I meet and the negative are extremely rare.

I love going out as Karynn whenever I can. I am still not totally out to my SO(meaning she knew I dressed but sort of thinks I quit). I would love to go out with anyone for chatting, drinks, etc. I live in Omaha area but no one knows I dress. I don’t know how to find cd’s in the area as I looked for groups, gone to gay bars, walked in old market area, etc. I think most of us that do go out dressed would just like friendly chat and socialize no matter what handle that person associates.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?