Whose lingerie have you tried for the first time?

We all would have started started crossdressing somewhere. I was just curious on knowing Whose lingerie have you tried for the first time?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Mom/Step Mom
  • Sister/Step Sister
  • Aunt or other relatives
  • Neighbours
  • Lady Friend
  • Friend of Mom/Sister
  • Your own
  • Others
Viewing 54 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jenny Thigh High
      Participant
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 219

Sister’s while I was a young teen.  Maybe 12 or 13? Not sure.

Primarily pantyhose 🙂

She did not know  😉

Used to read her Cosmo mags too, trying to pick up tips on how to be sexier 😉

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Stephani Lovelace
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 8

I’m pretty sure that in my teen years, when I was first learning about Stephani, there weren’t many women in my life that I hadn’t tried on their clothes! I was a regular “panty bandit” lol. I knew from the first Vanity Fair panties of my Grandmothers that I was hooked! My favorite was when I would be wearing the panties of who I was talking to, what a rush!

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jin Crocker
      Participant
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 273

My  sister loved to put me into her nighties when we were young. Actually, she still does whenever she comes to visit!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Rachel Lace
      Participant
      Registered On: November 10, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 6

I started wearing my mom’s lingerie and panties round age 12. Once I started I couldn’t stop, I would love when I had the house to myself and I could dress in a full teddy with garters and stockings. She had so many panties and sexy lingerie. I’d be able to take a couple pairs for good and hide them in my room in case I couldn’t get a pair from her room.

Sonia Pink
      Participant
      Registered On: May 18, 2019
      Replies: 55

Same as most it seems !! My mums lingerie was my first step , I just couldn’t get enough .whenever I thought I had the house to myself I’d run upstairs and find what I could

sonia xxx

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Brenda Stevens
      Participant
      Registered On: December 10, 2019
      Replies: 39

As a young boy I recognized that my mom and girls didn’t wear what I had to wear but I so loved pretty girly things and wanted to wear what girls wore. Anyways, being a boy and told girls things were for girls and boys were for boys I resisted the temptation to try on girly things until I was 11 and there was a lovely silky pair of mom’s panties on the clotheshorse and…well…my crossdressing began and I have so enjoyed my girly fem side ever since. From that day on I was constantly looking and feeling into the clothes hamper and mom’s panty drawer and I’m sure she knew but we never chatted about it. I also sneaked into my mom’s sisters panty and slip drawers too years later…my auntie had the most lovely silky slips and panties and the prettiest nighties…I just could not help myself!!! As my crossdressing years passed on I got up the courage to buy my own panties and pretty things, sometimes from department and women’s clothing stores but my favorite place to shop for lingerie and dresses has become Thrift Stores. It just feels so extra girly knowing I’m wearing things a woman wore before me.

Ria Freichuk
      Participant
      Registered On: June 6, 2020
      Replies: 84

I had many pleasurable hours dressed in a former teachers lingerie while babysitting for her.

Genevïéve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 258

Mother’s panties when I was about 5 y/o. She caught me and did I ever get a scolding. In my teens it was her bras.

Gen… 💋

Wendy Me
      Participant
      Registered On: July 20, 2020

My moms from the hamper in the bathroom while I was filling the tub. Never took from my mothers drawer as she would have know because it so neat. On the other hand my older sisters lingerie drawer was a mess and she would never know, I was careful not to dirty them but if it did happen I hand washed them and then air dried them and replaced them the next day, never got caught doing it.

Genevïéve
        Participant
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Replies: 258

No sisters… 😥

Gen… 💋

KHeart
      Participant
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 78

My own. When I was growing up, I wanted to wear skirts more then any other female clothing. It was only when I was in my 20’s that I started to realize that I probably should start looking at other items to complete the look, so I ordered my first panties online and immediately fell in love with them… so then I started to order more and more, and other lingerie.

…And now I’m hooked! 😜

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 486

My Aunts! She had the most awesome selection of heels, panties, stockings, garters, corsets. Nearly blew my little teenage head off when I found them while babysitting my cousin. And she had silk bed sheets! Some of my fondest memories as a teen.

Elaine Nightgown
      Participant
      Registered On: October 29, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1

From the age of 9/10 it was always mother’s nightdresses and slips when she was out. I always loved the feel of them, still do today 50 years later.

Emily Lace
      Participant
      Registered On: February 26, 2020
      Replies: 36

My first experience was playing dress up with my sister. She put me in a cute little dress, a pair of her panties, and a pair of her sandals. We were having a blast playing sisters until my mother caught us and told us to never do that again. Something stuck with me though and a year or so later I saw a pair of my sister’s baby blue nylon panties in our shared bathroom. I had an incredible urge to try them on. Once I slipped them up my legs, the feeling was unreal. From that point on, I knew that had had to wear nylon panties as often as possible. I quickly added slips, baby doll nighties, and pantyhose to my secret dress-up times as well. I continued to “borrow” my sister’s panties and other lingerie until I was old enough (and brave enough) to purchase my own.

Such great memories!

Hugs,

Emily

Caroline OBrien
      Participant
      Registered On: April 18, 2020
      Replies: 48

I touched and tried on my mum’s bra as a young boy probably around 10 years old. I wasn’t really sure what it for!!

At 14 I started baby sitting for a lady friend of my parents. I tried on everything in her lingerie drawer over the span of a few months. that was Crossdresser Heaven!!!

-Caroline

Kimmie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2016
      Replies: 198

Such sublime memories.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 6

It was my moms french knickers and pantyhose I was only 10 or 11 and loved the feel of them against my skin.Then it was my sisters we were both the same size in my early teens I used to borrow her bras and panties and now all these years later I have my own collection of lingerie bras panties stockings pantyhose and bodysuits even have french knickers and even now wearing my silk panties.

Hugs and kisses

❤💋❤💋❤💋

Kelly Ann💋

DaniJ
      Participant
      Registered On: December 6, 2018
      Replies: 12

I was around 10 and had a couple hours alone after school and I would wear my mom’s panties and bra.  Loved how it felt.  Taken me over 50 years to recapture that feeling.

Emily Alt
      Participant
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 307

My very first time I was 4 or 5 when I tried on a bra in the dressing room of a department store. My aunt caught me and I got a stern lecture.

The first time I consciously desired to crossdress I was 11. I wore my mother’s pantyhose – which I found hanging in the bathroom. A few days later I wore a bra, panties, pantyhose and slip. I dressed whenever I got a chance. By the time I was 13 her things didn’t fit and I knew she’d catch me if I kept wearing them. So I found “other” nearby sources and built a sizable stash. Not something I’m proud of.

I moved away from home when I was 20. That’s when I started buying lingerie and discovered how expensive it is.

Emily

Sarah C
      Participant
      Registered On: March 30, 2020

My mother’s black slip. I was 12, and my parents had left for church for the morning. I then put on a pair of her control panties, hose and a black bra. It felt amazing – the tightness of the panties and bra, the softness of the slip, the rub of the nylons. I wore them as often as I could after that. When I had the chance I wore everything possible, and even put makeup and perfume on. I was never caught.

Paula Aguilera
      Participant
      Registered On: January 31, 2020
      Replies: 3

Thank you, I was lucky in that sense, at home I was myself, I was totally girly, talk, walk, dress. But on school it was really hard, all the boys and some bigger girl always pick on my, even some teachers would treat me rough. If I had to go to the bathroom, some boys would touch my butt, call me faggot, sissy, little bitch, and stuff like that, that caused me to stay even closer to my sisters, I was just afraid to go to school, it set me up for a lifetime of denial. I want to get out and be the girl I feel I am, but it is so hard

Daeyton Jayde
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2016
      Replies: 117

In my 20s I got involved with a woman who was Bi-curious, and wanted to dress me up and fool around, just to try it out. She started buying me feminine, but really slutty things, (6 inch black patent stilettos) and encouraged me to shave my legs for her, did my nails, etc. She liked it Way More than I did.
      Eventually we did involve other women in our sexuality,(including a professional cheerleader) but then it turned into was one of those relationships which burned out fast.
      Later in life when I was single and missing having a sexy woman around, I took it on myself to be the sexy woman I wanted,… red wig, breast forms, makeup, jewellery, and less slutty, better fitting and looking outfits. The click of heels in my house is very soothing.
      Eventually I bought out a few stores closing and was able to keep a bunch of great clothes, and sell off the rest for profit. One was an adult store full of shoes and lingerie. I made a killing on back then, before online shopping was really big, and CDs/TSs were gobbling up everything I had to sell, as fast as I could list it.

Janice Fadden
      Participant
      Registered On: June 13, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 98

I remember playing with my two sisters, and dressing up completly, pantys, dress, wig, makeup, accesories, my sister shoes, and i pretended to had a baby, I fell so happy and free. I did continue to dress all the way until my teens.

That is the childhood I wish I’d had. Lucky girl.

Janice Fadden
      Participant
      Registered On: June 13, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 98

In my teens when I was left home alone I would go to my mom’s underwear drawer and put on a pair of her panties and a bra or sometimes her other lingerie. I felt it was unfair that my clothing was rough while her’s was so soft against my body. I also didn’t understand why my female friends hated bras I loved and still do love wearing them.

YES YES YES

Juliet Blisston
      Participant
      Registered On: June 5, 2020
      Replies: 16

In my teens when I was left home alone I would go to my mom’s underwear drawer and put on a pair of her panties and a bra or sometimes her other lingerie. I felt it was unfair that my clothing was rough while her’s was so soft against my body. I also didn’t understand why my female friends hated bras I loved and still do love wearing them.

Paula Aguilera
      Participant
      Registered On: January 31, 2020
      Replies: 3

I remember playing with my two sisters, and dressing up completly, pantys, dress, wig, makeup, accesories, my sister shoes, and i pretended to had a baby, I fell so happy and free. I did continue to dress all the way until my teens.

ChloeC
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 194

Sometime in my early teen years I got the nerve up to try on something of my mother’s. I can’t totally remember but I think it was either a girdle or all-in-one.  She caught me on maybe around my 10th (or even later)  time.

Bobbi
      Participant
      Registered On: September 13, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1446

Mommy’s girdle & garter belt.  (They were enormous on me, as I was 4 or 5 yrs. old!).  LOL

Grandmother bought me all kinds of girly things.  I miss her.  🙁

Casey Amber Twitchings
      Participant
      Registered On: May 15, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 341

To this day I have no idea whose panties they were. Back when my mother still did my laundry a pair of navy blue nylon panties showed up in my laundry. My mother washed and dried my clothes but I folded them and put them away so she didn’t know they were in there. I resisted for a short time, then I put them on. It was equal parts thrill of actually wearing panties and the feeling that it somehow felt right.

They never got those panties back. That’s one of the biggest regrets of my life, crossdressing or no.

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 554

My father used to get Fredrick’s of Hollywood catalogs. I used to look at them when no one was home. I wanted to wear lingerie like all the models in the catalog. I found a pair of pantyhose that my mother was throwing away, it had runs in it. I cut it apart and found some elastic, needle and thread. I was trying to build a homemade garter belt and stockings for myself. I am guessing I was probably 13 at the time. Well my project failed miserably! At least I tried! Now I can just buy nice lingerie and wear it without worrying about parents and older brothers catching me!

Nina Green
      Participant
      Registered On: June 10, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 25

It was my mom’s bra. I still remember that day and the feeling.

There were some of her clothes in the bathroom and I was having a shower. Curiosity made me put on her bra and look in the mirror. Strangely exciting!

But the first real time was a few months after that. I was home alone and was going to be for a while. I picked up a bra from the clothes line and tried. Had it on a for maybe 15 minutes. What an exciting feeling!

Amanda Huntress
      Participant
      Registered On: June 4, 2020
      Replies: 6

I grew up with 3 older sisters and started with their stuff. I didn’t have to steel it or go taking it from their rooms.  Across the hallway from my room was a big storage space and in playing in it one day i found boxes of their old clothes including underwear. First thing i ever got to wear was panties and a training bra, i was instantly attracted to them. And as they say the rest is history.

Alice Underwire
      Participant
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 2057

First time wearing was my mom’s bra and panties.

Alice

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:

Back in the day of latchkey kids, I had some time after school. I got into my moms underwear drawer. At first it was a pair of satin string bikinis. As wonderful as they felt, they quickly can off and replaced with nude, sheer to top pantyhose…thrilling and just as thrilling today.

Wendy Swift
      Participant
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Replies: 263

My mom’s panties was the first lingerie I tried on for the first time.

She would leave her washed panties in the bathroom.  As a small kid I was curious so I felt the material and it was so soft and smooth, compared to the rough burlap tightie whities I was wearing.

One day after school, I went home and I tried them on.  It felt so good, it was comfy, smooth to the skin, I was hooked.  Of course being small I had no concept of time whatsoever; I sat there watching TV in my mom’s panties when I heard the front door unlock.  I must have made the quickest change in history, as I took off my mom’s panties and put on my tightie whities.  My dad asked why I was sitting there in my underwear, and I remember saying I felt hot.

Kimmie
      Participant

I answered this originally a while ago and, while reading my answer, I remembered — or interpreted the question differently. In any case, here goes. My parents had friends who we called Aunt and Uncle. Once, I tried on a pair of my “aunt’s” panties I found in the laundry hamper in their bathroom. As a kid, I played doctor with a girl down the street and a few times we “traded” underwear. I have general recollections that when I was young and I had the opportunity, meaning the availability of panties and the relative privacy to try then on, I did. In retrospect, I’m not proud of those invasions of their privacy, but the urge was too strong for a young boy to resist.

Jennifer McCrennaugh
      Participant
      Registered On: July 18, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 135

Mom bought me my first pair of tights when I was 5. Orange Danskins.  She saw me trying on my sister’s and rather than let me ruin hers she got me my own. It must have worked. I never wore my sister’s things again.

Christine C
      Participant
      Registered On: September 8, 2019
      Replies: 2

hello.
      are you still active on this site.
      have not been on myself for a while

Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 70
      Replies: 670

Mu mothers when I was about 10. (I’m one of two boys, no no other females in the house).

This led me to a life long love of things femme, I especially remember the open bottom and closed leg panty girdles. Bras with tennis balls for boobs!! (Very scratchy on the chest).

Caty

Kristen James
      Participant
      Registered On: September 2, 2019
      Replies: 14

My first time putting on lingerie or my first time crossdressing at all was when I was 12 and found a pair or my older sisters satin bikini panties in the wash. Ever since I felt the smooth soft satin against my skin I’ve been hooked. I was a teenager in the 70s, so my sister who is 5 years older than me had some really fabulous clothes,  panties,  dresses bras, and they all fit me. She also wore Leggs pantyhose which are still my favorite. She had some really hot satin disco dresses and heels, …it was so much fun.

Christine C
        Participant
        Registered On: September 8, 2019

Your extremely lucky to have an older sister. Wished that I had one too, although my mother had very sexy lingerie. What got me into this mess. Lol well a good mess.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Zoe Strange
      Participant
      Registered On: July 31, 2019
      Replies: 28

I started with mums she had some lovely tiny lace bikini knickers in a dark blue I can still remember them now ,then things progressed to my twin sisters fishnet hold ups wow they were sooo sexy.

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1421

When I was 4 I developed a fascination with women’s legs in nylons. I liked to get close to them and see the mesh and touch them. My parents were naturally not pleased with this.

My dads methods to stop me were harsh. Mom, not liking that thought if I had my own nylons I could enljoy them without bothering the ladies. She gave me my own stockings and soon after pantyhose.

Courtney
      Participant
      Registered On: July 16, 2019

I would wear my mother’s bra and tights at a very young age around 6 year old, I would stuff it with anything just really wanted to feel like I have breasts, she caught me almost straight away then I never touched anything, until I was 13 and found a padded gel bra she had and It obsessed with it. It was just like wearing a pair of breasts and then it came a real obsession even when visiting friends houses if there was a bra I would try it on, and then as I’ve grown up I will try on girlfriends bras etc. Now I have my own collection I keep hidden.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Ps this is my first post so go easy.</p>

Rachel Toni
      Participant
      Registered On: April 10, 2018

Mom used to leave her bra and panties in the bathroom after she had a bath. I was next in line for the bathroom of an evening as a youngster. And luckily the bathroom was the only room with a lock on it.

Anonymous
        Inactive
        Registered On:
        Replies: 543

That’s what I call fate or destiny Rachel. Imagine how unfortunate both you and us would have been if you hadn’t been next in line.😉

4 users thanked author for this post.
          Rachel Toni
          Participant

I was even luckier when she left all her clothes for the day in the bathroom. I was 12 and it was the first time I fully dressed. Alas, she only did that once…so I learnt to improvise… 😉

Anonymous
            Inactive
            Registered On:

I can remember the feelingsthat brought on. School holidays when a teenager is alone in the house. Happy days😃

Improvise you might have to tell me how that went, privately if it spares your blushes😉

Rachel Toni
            Participant

Totally! I was so pleased once I was old enough to be left on my own. Coming home from school to an empty house or those long holidays. I used to enjoy being able to walk around the house (curtains drawn, obviously) in full dress. Alas, it wasn’t that often and I soon outgrew my mum’s (only pair of) stilettos.

There are plenty of blushes I can bore you with!

Anonymous
            Inactive
            Registered On:

Bore away.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          suchi R
          Participant
          Registered On: February 20, 2018
          Replies: 13

Exactly! Well said Donna.

I feel very lucky that I got the experience of this cross-dressing. It’s one of the very special feelings in our lives.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by suchi R.
      Ellie87 Pinsk
      Participant
      Registered On: January 9, 2019
      Topics: 14

Back when I was a younger lass, I stayed with my great aunt for awhile so I wore her daughters panties and her husbands Yankees Jersey, just because I didnt have Jammies For the night.

suchi R
        Participant

Great. Did you get permission to wear those panties? Just curious 🙂

K Swim
      Participant
      Registered On: July 8, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 619

Older sister was the closest to my size when I started.

helenmarie
      Participant
      Registered On: August 1, 2018
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 120

Hello Suchi,       I started with my mothers but they where a little to big. I then wore my cousins [ she was about 4 years older than me ] they where great. I did wear some of my friends daughters clothes for quite awhile, that was a lovely time while it lasted, but have stopped borrowing others peoples clothes as it not the right thing to do. I always by my own now,    love,  Helenmarie

suchi R
        Participant

Wow…you got to try from so many closets. Lol 😀.  Great to know that you have setup your own wardrobe.👍

Kimmie
      Participant

I started with my mom’s lingerie. This was the early 60s and my mom was about 45, so she had a number of panty girdles and that was how I started. Eventually, I added stockings and later pantyhose, bras, etc. I’ve never lost my love of pantyhose and a firm girdle.

suchi R
        Participant

Rightly said. Pantyhose and girdle are always an epic and elegantly sexy combination. Have you tried any now vintage clothing at that time?

Kimmie
          Participant

Not really. My interest in cross dressing is very limited as compared to most of the girls here. I do not feel like a woman in a man’s body, want to be female, or otherwise to pass. (BUT, I fully support all those who do.) So, other than some stiletto heels (because I love how my legs look in them), I don’t really do more than “under dress.”

suchi R
            Participant

Cool. That’s perfectly fine. Everyone’s likes are unique and we respect all and each other.

Natalia K. Lanvaldear
      Participant
      Registered On: May 16, 2019
      Replies: 21

I started with my cousin’s. Always exciting when she isn’t home, then got the chance to enter her room and explored her lingerie drawer. Her bras were so adorable that I couldn’t resist not to wear. Been doing that for years without getting caught.

Paula Pantyhose
      Participant
      Registered On: September 8, 2017
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 37

I was in jr high and a friend dared me to put on my Mom’s pantyhose.  I did not do it while he was there but later I did and I was hooked, I have been in love with pantyhose since.  Mom never said anything to me but most likely she suspected someone had been in here things, I don’t think I will ever tell her, because it would also require me to tell the rest of the family and my brother would most likely never accept Paula.

Then and when I found heels they make the perfect pair, Pantyhose and Heels.  They make me feel so fem.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 473

Without a doubt it was my lovely mother’s lingerie when I was young I didn’t need a girdle but I loved it because of the garter straps to hold up my mother’s sheer nylons lol

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 18

I started wearing my sister’s bras, panties and girdle. It was so exciting. When I got older it was my wife’s things and finally started buying my own. It is very empowering to go into a store and when the lingerie department to pick out items and when the same asks who they are for I reply for me…

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 610

Easier question would be, whose haven’t I tried. Lol. Until I got my own substantial collection, I was not at all discriminating about finding undergarments to wear. Not proud of it, but I actually stole 2 pairs of bikini panties and a pair of pantyhose off a neighbors clothes line once. Oh but I enjoyed wearing those!

Jamie Vegas
      Participant
      Registered On: May 23, 2017
      Replies: 148

Ex-wife and I worked different shifts. When I got home at 8AM I would dress up in her clothes and relax before I went to bed.

Celeste Starre
      Participant
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 615

I was around 12 when I first started and had no sisters so that left my mother. Sadly her tastes were rather plain but it was all that was available.

Janine
      Participant
      Registered On: October 25, 2015
      Replies: 82

When I was about 12 years old I would go into my sisters room when she wasn’t home and borrow from her dresser a bra and panties then borrow from her closet 3 petticoats

I still remember them as being pink blue and white. I’d take everything in my room and put it on then look at myself in the mirror and think how feminine I looked. I never got caught doing this but my sister was suspicious when her thing’s weren’t put back exactly like she thought they should be

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.