• This topic has 124 replies, 81 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 92 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      suchi R
      Lady

Just a poll to see Whose lingerie have you tried for the first time?

Janine
      Lady

When I was about 12 years old I would go into my sisters room when she wasn’t home and borrow from her dresser a bra and panties then borrow from her closet 3 petticoats

I still remember them as being pink blue and white. I’d take everything in my room and put it on then look at myself in the mirror and think how feminine I looked. I never got caught doing this but my sister was suspicious when her thing’s weren’t put back exactly like she thought they should be

Ex-wife and I worked different shifts. When I got home at 8AM I would dress up in her clothes and relax before I went to bed.

Emily
      Lady

Easier question would be, whose haven’t I tried. Lol. Until I got my own substantial collection, I was not at all discriminating about finding undergarments to wear. Not proud of it, but I actually stole 2 pairs of bikini panties and a pair of pantyhose off a neighbors clothes line once. Oh but I enjoyed wearing those!

Anonymous

I started wearing my sister’s bras, panties and girdle. It was so exciting. When I got older it was my wife’s things and finally started buying my own. It is very empowering to go into a store and when the lingerie department to pick out items and when the same asks who they are for I reply for me…

Anonymous

Without a doubt it was my lovely mother’s lingerie when I was young I didn’t need a girdle but I loved it because of the garter straps to hold up my mother’s sheer nylons lol

I was in jr high and a friend dared me to put on my Mom’s pantyhose.  I did not do it while he was there but later I did and I was hooked, I have been in love with pantyhose since.  Mom never said anything to me but most likely she suspected someone had been in here things, I don’t think I will ever tell her, because it would also require me to tell the rest of the family and my brother would most likely never accept Paula.

Then and when I found heels they make the perfect pair, Pantyhose and Heels.  They make me feel so fem.

I started with my cousin’s. Always exciting when she isn’t home, then got the chance to enter her room and explored her lingerie drawer. Her bras were so adorable that I couldn’t resist not to wear. Been doing that for years without getting caught.

Kimmie
      Lady

I started with my mom’s lingerie. This was the early 60s and my mom was about 45, so she had a number of panty girdles and that was how I started. Eventually, I added stockings and later pantyhose, bras, etc. I’ve never lost my love of pantyhose and a firm girdle.

suchi R
        Lady

Rightly said. Pantyhose and girdle are always an epic and elegantly sexy combination. Have you tried any now vintage clothing at that time?

Kimmie
          Lady

Not really. My interest in cross dressing is very limited as compared to most of the girls here. I do not feel like a woman in a man’s body, want to be female, or otherwise to pass. (BUT, I fully support all those who do.) So, other than some stiletto heels (because I love how my legs look in them), I don’t really do more than “under dress.”

suchi R
            Lady

Cool. That’s perfectly fine. Everyone’s likes are unique and we respect all and each other.

Never forgot wearing a girdle for the first time. I was very aroused and that added to the pleasure. Wished I could wear it all day long. No such luck. Even borrowed a pair of my moms panties used to keep them hidden in my room, one day they disappeared nothing said. Sad day for me.

Hello Suchi,       I started with my mothers but they where a little to big. I then wore my cousins [ she was about 4 years older than me ] they where great. I did wear some of my friends daughters clothes for quite awhile, that was a lovely time while it lasted, but have stopped borrowing others peoples clothes as it not the right thing to do. I always by my own now,    love,  Helenmarie

suchi R
        Lady

Wow…you got to try from so many closets. Lol 😀.  Great to know that you have setup your own wardrobe.👍

K Swim
      Lady

Older sister was the closest to my size when I started.

Back when I was a younger lass, I stayed with my great aunt for awhile so I wore her daughters panties and her husbands Yankees Jersey, just because I didnt have Jammies For the night.

suchi R
        Lady

Great. Did you get permission to wear those panties? Just curious 🙂

[postquote quote=198468][/postquote]
          Yes She gave me the panties to wear

Mom used to leave her bra and panties in the bathroom after she had a bath. I was next in line for the bathroom of an evening as a youngster. And luckily the bathroom was the only room with a lock on it.

Anonymous

That’s what I call fate or destiny Rachel. Imagine how unfortunate both you and us would have been if you hadn’t been next in line.😉

suchi R
          Lady

Exactly! Well said Donna.

I feel very lucky that I got the experience of this cross-dressing. It’s one of the very special feelings in our lives.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by suchi R.

I was even luckier when she left all her clothes for the day in the bathroom. I was 12 and it was the first time I fully dressed. Alas, she only did that once…so I learnt to improvise… 😉

Anonymous

I can remember the feelingsthat brought on. School holidays when a teenager is alone in the house. Happy days😃

Improvise you might have to tell me how that went, privately if it spares your blushes😉

Totally! I was so pleased once I was old enough to be left on my own. Coming home from school to an empty house or those long holidays. I used to enjoy being able to walk around the house (curtains drawn, obviously) in full dress. Alas, it wasn’t that often and I soon outgrew my mum’s (only pair of) stilettos.

There are plenty of blushes I can bore you with!

Anonymous

Bore away.

Courtney
      Lady

I would wear my mother’s bra and tights at a very young age around 6 year old, I would stuff it with anything just really wanted to feel like I have breasts, she caught me almost straight away then I never touched anything, until I was 13 and found a padded gel bra she had and It obsessed with it. It was just like wearing a pair of breasts and then it came a real obsession even when visiting friends houses if there was a bra I would try it on, and then as I’ve grown up I will try on girlfriends bras etc. Now I have my own collection I keep hidden.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Ps this is my first post so go easy.</p>

Kimmie
        Lady

No worries Courtney. This is a very welcoming space.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I was 4 I developed a fascination with women’s legs in nylons. I liked to get close to them and see the mesh and touch them. My parents were naturally not pleased with this.

My dads methods to stop me were harsh. Mom, not liking that thought if I had my own nylons I could enljoy them without bothering the ladies. She gave me my own stockings and soon after pantyhose.

I started with mums she had some lovely tiny lace bikini knickers in a dark blue I can still remember them now ,then things progressed to my twin sisters fishnet hold ups wow they were sooo sexy.

Anonymous

My first time putting on lingerie or my first time crossdressing at all was when I was 12 and found a pair or my older sisters satin bikini panties in the wash. Ever since I felt the smooth soft satin against my skin I’ve been hooked. I was a teenager in the 70s, so my sister who is 5 years older than me had some really fabulous clothes,  panties,  dresses bras, and they all fit me. She also wore Leggs pantyhose which are still my favorite. She had some really hot satin disco dresses and heels, …it was so much fun.

Your extremely lucky to have an older sister. Wished that I had one too, although my mother had very sexy lingerie. What got me into this mess. Lol well a good mess.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Mu mothers when I was about 10. (I’m one of two boys, no no other females in the house).

This led me to a life long love of things femme, I especially remember the open bottom and closed leg panty girdles. Bras with tennis balls for boobs!! (Very scratchy on the chest).

Caty

hello.
      are you still active on this site.
      have not been on myself for a while

Mom bought me my first pair of tights when I was 5. Orange Danskins.  She saw me trying on my sister’s and rather than let me ruin hers she got me my own. It must have worked. I never wore my sister’s things again.

Kimmie
      Lady

I answered this originally a while ago and, while reading my answer, I remembered — or interpreted the question differently. In any case, here goes. My parents had friends who we called Aunt and Uncle. Once, I tried on a pair of my “aunt’s” panties I found in the laundry hamper in their bathroom. As a kid, I played doctor with a girl down the street and a few times we “traded” underwear. I have general recollections that when I was young and I had the opportunity, meaning the availability of panties and the relative privacy to try then on, I did. In retrospect, I’m not proud of those invasions of their privacy, but the urge was too strong for a young boy to resist.

My mom’s panties was the first lingerie I tried on for the first time.

She would leave her washed panties in the bathroom.  As a small kid I was curious so I felt the material and it was so soft and smooth, compared to the rough burlap tightie whities I was wearing.

One day after school, I went home and I tried them on.  It felt so good, it was comfy, smooth to the skin, I was hooked.  Of course being small I had no concept of time whatsoever; I sat there watching TV in my mom’s panties when I heard the front door unlock.  I must have made the quickest change in history, as I took off my mom’s panties and put on my tightie whities.  My dad asked why I was sitting there in my underwear, and I remember saying I felt hot.

Anonymous

Back in the day of latchkey kids, I had some time after school. I got into my moms underwear drawer. At first it was a pair of satin string bikinis. As wonderful as they felt, they quickly can off and replaced with nude, sheer to top pantyhose…thrilling and just as thrilling today.

First time wearing was my mom’s bra and panties.

Alice

I grew up with 3 older sisters and started with their stuff. I didn’t have to steel it or go taking it from their rooms.  Across the hallway from my room was a big storage space and in playing in it one day i found boxes of their old clothes including underwear. First thing i ever got to wear was panties and a training bra, i was instantly attracted to them. And as they say the rest is history.

It was my mom’s bra. I still remember that day and the feeling.

There were some of her clothes in the bathroom and I was having a shower. Curiosity made me put on her bra and look in the mirror. Strangely exciting!

But the first real time was a few months after that. I was home alone and was going to be for a while. I picked up a bra from the clothes line and tried. Had it on a for maybe 15 minutes. What an exciting feeling!

My first time was my mom’s panties and a girdle. She had some old nylons that I would attach to with the garters. I just loved wearing them, they made me feel so feminine. It was a couple more years before I was big enough to fit into Mom’s bra, putting rolled up socks into the cups. At the time, I didn’t need anything more.

Anonymous

My father used to get Fredrick’s of Hollywood catalogs. I used to look at them when no one was home. I wanted to wear lingerie like all the models in the catalog. I found a pair of pantyhose that my mother was throwing away, it had runs in it. I cut it apart and found some elastic, needle and thread. I was trying to build a homemade garter belt and stockings for myself. I am guessing I was probably 13 at the time. Well my project failed miserably! At least I tried! Now I can just buy nice lingerie and wear it without worrying about parents and older brothers catching me!

To this day I have no idea whose panties they were. Back when my mother still did my laundry a pair of navy blue nylon panties showed up in my laundry. My mother washed and dried my clothes but I folded them and put them away so she didn’t know they were in there. I resisted for a short time, then I put them on. It was equal parts thrill of actually wearing panties and the feeling that it somehow felt right.

They never got those panties back. That’s one of the biggest regrets of my life, crossdressing or no.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Sometime in my early teen years I got the nerve up to try on something of my mother’s. I can’t totally remember but I think it was either a girdle or all-in-one.  She caught me on maybe around my 10th (or even later)  time.

I remember playing with my two sisters, and dressing up completly, pantys, dress, wig, makeup, accesories, my sister shoes, and i pretended to had a baby, I fell so happy and free. I did continue to dress all the way until my teens.

In my teens when I was left home alone I would go to my mom’s underwear drawer and put on a pair of her panties and a bra or sometimes her other lingerie. I felt it was unfair that my clothing was rough while her’s was so soft against my body. I also didn’t understand why my female friends hated bras I loved and still do love wearing them.

[postquote quote=355043]
      YES YES YES

[postquote quote=355040]

That is the childhood I wish I’d had. Lucky girl.

In my 20s I got involved with a woman who was Bi-curious, and wanted to dress me up and fool around, just to try it out. She started buying me feminine, but really slutty things, (6 inch black patent stilettos) and encouraged me to shave my legs for her, did my nails, etc. She liked it Way More than I did.
      Eventually we did involve other women in our sexuality,(including a professional cheerleader) but then it turned into was one of those relationships which burned out fast.
      Later in life when I was single and missing having a sexy woman around, I took it on myself to be the sexy woman I wanted,… red wig, breast forms, makeup, jewellery, and less slutty, better fitting and looking outfits. The click of heels in my house is very soothing.
      Eventually I bought out a few stores closing and was able to keep a bunch of great clothes, and sell off the rest for profit. One was an adult store full of shoes and lingerie. I made a killing on back then, before online shopping was really big, and CDs/TSs were gobbling up everything I had to sell, as fast as I could list it.

Thank you, I was lucky in that sense, at home I was myself, I was totally girly, talk, walk, dress. But on school it was really hard, all the boys and some bigger girl always pick on my, even some teachers would treat me rough. If I had to go to the bathroom, some boys would touch my butt, call me faggot, sissy, little bitch, and stuff like that, that caused me to stay even closer to my sisters, I was just afraid to go to school, it set me up for a lifetime of denial. I want to get out and be the girl I feel I am, but it is so hard

Sarah C
      Lady

My mother’s black slip. I was 12, and my parents had left for church for the morning. I then put on a pair of her control panties, hose and a black bra. It felt amazing – the tightness of the panties and bra, the softness of the slip, the rub of the nylons. I wore them as often as I could after that. When I had the chance I wore everything possible, and even put makeup and perfume on. I was never caught.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

My very first time I was 4 or 5 when I tried on a bra in the dressing room of a department store. My aunt caught me and I got a stern lecture.

The first time I consciously desired to crossdress I was 11. I wore my mother’s pantyhose – which I found hanging in the bathroom. A few days later I wore a bra, panties, pantyhose and slip. I dressed whenever I got a chance. By the time I was 13 her things didn’t fit and I knew she’d catch me if I kept wearing them. So I found “other” nearby sources and built a sizable stash. Not something I’m proud of.

I moved away from home when I was 20. That’s when I started buying lingerie and discovered how expensive it is.

Emily

DaniJ
      Lady

I was around 10 and had a couple hours alone after school and I would wear my mom’s panties and bra.  Loved how it felt.  Taken me over 50 years to recapture that feeling.

Anonymous

It was my moms french knickers and pantyhose I was only 10 or 11 and loved the feel of them against my skin.Then it was my sisters we were both the same size in my early teens I used to borrow her bras and panties and now all these years later I have my own collection of lingerie bras panties stockings pantyhose and bodysuits even have french knickers and even now wearing my silk panties.

Hugs and kisses

❤💋❤💋❤💋

Kelly Ann💋

Kimmie
      Lady

Such sublime memories.

Anonymous

I touched and tried on my mum’s bra as a young boy probably around 10 years old. I wasn’t really sure what it for!!

At 14 I started baby sitting for a lady friend of my parents. I tried on everything in her lingerie drawer over the span of a few months. that was Crossdresser Heaven!!!

-Caroline

My first experience was playing dress up with my sister. She put me in a cute little dress, a pair of her panties, and a pair of her sandals. We were having a blast playing sisters until my mother caught us and told us to never do that again. Something stuck with me though and a year or so later I saw a pair of my sister’s baby blue nylon panties in our shared bathroom. I had an incredible urge to try them on. Once I slipped them up my legs, the feeling was unreal. From that point on, I knew that had had to wear nylon panties as often as possible. I quickly added slips, baby doll nighties, and pantyhose to my secret dress-up times as well. I continued to “borrow” my sister’s panties and other lingerie until I was old enough (and brave enough) to purchase my own.

Such great memories!

Hugs,

Emily

From the age of 9/10 it was always mother’s nightdresses and slips when she was out. I always loved the feel of them, still do today 50 years later.

My Aunts! She had the most awesome selection of heels, panties, stockings, garters, corsets. Nearly blew my little teenage head off when I found them while babysitting my cousin. And she had silk bed sheets! Some of my fondest memories as a teen.

Kassie
      Lady

My own. When I was growing up, I wanted to wear skirts more then any other female clothing. It was only when I was in my 20’s that I started to realize that I probably should start looking at other items to complete the look, so I ordered my first panties online and immediately fell in love with them… so then I started to order more and more, and other lingerie.

…And now I’m hooked! 😜

Wendy Me
      Lady

My moms from the hamper in the bathroom while I was filling the tub. Never took from my mothers drawer as she would have know because it so neat. On the other hand my older sisters lingerie drawer was a mess and she would never know, I was careful not to dirty them but if it did happen I hand washed them and then air dried them and replaced them the next day, never got caught doing it.

I had the same experience my moms in the hamper. At the time women would also wear rubber griddles which were not easy to get on even though I was in grammar school and much smaller. Thanks for the memory. Joanie

I had many pleasurable hours dressed in a former teachers lingerie while babysitting for her.

As a young boy I recognized that my mom and girls didn’t wear what I had to wear but I so loved pretty girly things and wanted to wear what girls wore. Anyways, being a boy and told girls things were for girls and boys were for boys I resisted the temptation to try on girly things until I was 11 and there was a lovely silky pair of mom’s panties on the clotheshorse and…well…my crossdressing began and I have so enjoyed my girly fem side ever since. From that day on I was constantly looking and feeling into the clothes hamper and mom’s panty drawer and I’m sure she knew but we never chatted about it. I also sneaked into my mom’s sisters panty and slip drawers too years later…my auntie had the most lovely silky slips and panties and the prettiest nighties…I just could not help myself!!! As my crossdressing years passed on I got up the courage to buy my own panties and pretty things, sometimes from department and women’s clothing stores but my favorite place to shop for lingerie and dresses has become Thrift Stores. It just feels so extra girly knowing I’m wearing things a woman wore before me.

Same as most it seems !! My mums lingerie was my first step , I just couldn’t get enough .whenever I thought I had the house to myself I’d run upstairs and find what I could

sonia xxx

Anonymous

I started wearing my mom’s lingerie and panties round age 12. Once I started I couldn’t stop, I would love when I had the house to myself and I could dress in a full teddy with garters and stockings. She had so many panties and sexy lingerie. I’d be able to take a couple pairs for good and hide them in my room in case I couldn’t get a pair from her room.

My  sister loved to put me into her nighties when we were young. Actually, she still does whenever she comes to visit!

I’m pretty sure that in my teen years, when I was first learning about Stephani, there weren’t many women in my life that I hadn’t tried on their clothes! I was a regular “panty bandit” lol. I knew from the first Vanity Fair panties of my Grandmothers that I was hooked! My favorite was when I would be wearing the panties of who I was talking to, what a rush!

Yes Stephani talking to a gg while wearing her panties is very nice.😊

Sister’s while I was a young teen.  Maybe 12 or 13? Not sure.

Primarily pantyhose 🙂

She did not know  😉

Used to read her Cosmo mags too, trying to pick up tips on how to be sexier 😉

Strangely, the first time I tried lingerie it belonged to my Mother in Law. I was married at an early age to a nurse and in order to save money for a place of our own she took a job abroad while I moved in with her mother a dominant but elegant woman. Gradually as I took over a greater share of the household duties I could not resist trying on some of her exquisite lingerie after having laundered it.She discovered my developing fetish and even encouraged it. My wife found a new, female, partner while abroad. The rest is history

Anonymous

first, mom.
      second, cousin then aunts.
      third was sister.
      finally, my own.

Jennifer

My first were my mum’s, I was around 12. I had been touching her lingerie whenever I came across them in laundry basket in bathroom Fromm very early, I was nearly 12 first time I ventured to actually wear some, it felt wonderful, I was hooked. I started going thru her lingerie drawers and finding some beautiful silky slips and knickers. She also wore corsets and girdles,which I still have a fetish for. She did discover I was wearing her things,but that’s another story 💋💋

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I started about 12 with my Mom’s for years, as I had no close aunts or any sisters at all. I have read stories of how some with slightly older sisters would borrow theirs, which would have amazing as well. That said I certainly enjoyed borrowing my Mom’s for a few years till the family situation changed and it made it nigh impossible to borrow them and dress up a bit.

Then later when the urge hit again I borrowed my wife’s, with her permission too. Though at times I had my own, as one Christmas I bought some sexy things for my wife, but they didn’t fit her so I kept them for me.

Next step was when my wife told me I should have my own bras, now I have so many more than my wife!

Amy

Anonymous

The first time was when i was about 8 or 9 years old, it was my older sisters lingerie i tried on first she was in her mid teens about 5 or 6 years older than me,

I was off school a lot with one childhood illness after another so i was at home alone and had nothing to do,

Well one thing led to another and i found some of her lingerie in the washing basket and my curiosity got the better of me,

I had to put some socks in the cups to pad them out to give me more of a womanly shape,

Now if i buy a bra with an A cup i don’t need any padding i sometimes wish i had a bigger bust but you never know what will happen in the future x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Mine was at around 10 y/o, I don’t have any sister and we lived quite a few way from any of our extended family so, it was my mom’s, I always loved feeling of the fabric when I was younger, but the first time I tired them on was at the age of 10, and I can remember the anxiety of getting caught just melted away and I felt more like me then I had in the first 10 years of my life.

Megan
      Lady

I started with my sisters, but quickly moved on to my mother’s as well. As a teen and into college I tried on or borrowed stuff from aunts, cousins, friends mom’s and sisters, neighbors, friends of my sisters, female friends, basically whoever’s stuff I had a chance to try. In hindsight not teh most considerate thing to do but at the time it was quite the rush both seeing what different types of lingerie people had and getting the chance to try it.

Same here, until I got married when my wife (after learning of my proclivity) allowed me to wear some of her panties.

I soon realised that panties that looked beautiful on her did not fit me too well and that I’d have to get my own.

Fortunately, she was a lingerie lover and a devoted ally people of alternative sexualities ( for want of a better expression).

We spent many thrilling hours in department stores and at markets browsing and selecting panties for ME!

Brandie
      Lady

A girlfriends I was in my early 20s my GF at the time lived in a converted basement and her mom lived upstairs. I was always trying to get my GF to dress sexy for me and she never would. One day I bought her a black thong teddy with garter and sheer stockings. She threw it at me and said if I like it so much I should put it in I said by god I will. I came out the bathroom and said look how sexy I am jut as i got around the corner the mom was coming down stairs. I jumped into the bathroom and put my guy clothes on over the lingerie. The mom asked if we want to go eat her treat the girlfriend said yea we love to go. Her mom said good looks like you kids are already dressed lets go. After we got done eating I was thinking thank god i can change the GF chimed up lets go see a movie and the mom agreed. When the night was finally over and we mad it back home.The GF gave me a kiss and said she was tired and going to bed.The next day I handed the lingerie to her she asked how did I get it did I take it home? Thats when i told her about wearing it under my clothes all night. She started laffing really hard and said she forgot I had it on.

[postquote quote=194476]
      When I was 13 I used my sister’s panties and clothes in my twenties when I was married I flat out wore my wife’s lingerie and loved it but not until my mid thirties did I wear it with my wife we had a blast she would make love to me no matter what I was wearing I think this turned her on as mach as me was some of the best sex we had💋💋💋

La ropa de mi mama sus medias y despues la de mis ermanas

Started at 11 with my sisters underwear… just bra and panties. Evolved from their, I discovered my mum had some stockings and suspenders so I used to mix and match. My mum had panty girdles and underskirts that I used to adore so more often than not I would dress in her bra, knickers, tights, panty girdle and underskirt… I didn’t start dressing fully until I was 16 and my sisters wardrobe was a crossdressers treasure chest. I never wore my mums outer clothes as they didn’t fit.

At the same time I started buying my own lingerie so my use of their dropped off. When I married I did wear my wife’s outer clothes but had my own vast selection of underwear

When I was in my early 20s, my roommates, both women, dressed me in their clothes and took me clubbing a few times. From that point on, I would borrow their lingerie or dress up with them and go out. We had lots of fun (inside as well) and had a wonderful two years together. I met a woman who did not approve, but I wore her lingerie as well without her knowledge. Apart from a few short women I have dated (I am quite tall), I have worn panties (and occasionally bras) of every woman I have dated. It has been wonderful! As I get older, I am getting bolder, so enjoying it even more!

hugs,

Ginny

Like a majority it was was my mom’s, followed closely by my sisters, as their bodies developed and they began to wear bras.

Since my sister and I are about the same size I wore hers until she finally bought me my first pair

Mainly mom’s, sister’s and grandmothers. Grandmother solely because she had a lot of cool shapewear, which my mom and sister did not.

Anonymous

My fall down the rabbit hole was my aunt’s bra. I hooked it, slid my arms under the straps and places some socks in the cups. Putting on a shirt and seeing boobs thereafter just insured it. When puberty hit and I became a teen, I would wear my moms bras and panties when no one was at the house and occasionally,  my sister’s.

It was definitely my mom’s bra and panties I remember the color it was light blu abd and lace bra and lace trim panties around the leg area she always had gourgous lingerie I learned so much from her growing up and how she let me be a girl on weekends till I got older

My Girlfriend’s as she was. She’s now my wife. She put it on me during “sexy time”. Been addicted to lingerie ever since.

Hi Suchi nice to meet you and was moms lingere to try on as a younger sister clothes were a little small but moms were a bit bigger as about 8 or so in age but fun never the less as mom cought me a few times in her undies we had a little talk and as i had to baby sit little sister most of the time so dad and older brother would not find out she would buy sister a few things for some funny reason would be a bit large for her and about my size ha ha so it was game on to speak was looked after by mom so we didnt get caught so little Stephanie and sister would have more girly time together never out side the home just in bedroom as us girls played ..

Stephanie Bass

A little bit funny now some 52 years later but very unnerving at the time. Had tried on a few of my Mother’s undergarments,  but only a pair of panties a time or too. While she ran out to run some errands I figured I had time to go further and try on more things. I put on a bra, panties, hose and had just pulled up one of her girdles when I heard our car pull into the drive. Assuming she had forgot something I ran into my room and threw on a t-shirt and pants. She came into my room just as I was dressed and told me she forgot she had to meet my aunt who lived in the next town. She said get my shoes on and grab a jacket, we had to go, cause she was late. No time to change so I put on my shoes and my jacket. As we left my mind was in a whirl.  So I ended up spending the day fully underdressed. While being very nerve-racking, it was still a glorious day once I survived it. Always wondered if my Mom or Aunt suspected anything.

Sincerely Sara

C

I guess I was about 6-7. At our beach club we shared a changing room / locker with friends who had a daughter about my age. One day I was getting changed and her one piece suit was hanging there. I wondered what it was like and pulled it on, it just felt so right then and there! I loved the way it felt and how I looked, just sad I had to take it off and carefully hang it back up. Needless to say that summer I got changed a lot of times.

S

Anonymous

When I was 11, a neighbor gave me a pair of purple panties. I would wear them under my blue jeans and at night. I left them somewhere and my mother found them and took them away. I was given a long talking to filled with shame. I didn’t wear anything nice for another 10 years. I wanted to, but fear of another talk was too great.

Kimmie
        Lady

Chloe, have you shared the story as to how your neighbor came to give you the panties? I’d be interested to hear it.

Hippie
      Lady

My very first time was when I was in the 3rd grade, and I was about 9 or 10 years old.

I was digging in my moms dresser for change to steal, so I could buy candy at the candy store on my way to school. Mom always hide her spare change there. While I was digging I saw these super soft satin underwear. I was drawn to them like steel is to a magnet.

At that very moment I had to grab them and run to hide into the bathroom to try them on. I never took them off and went to school wearing them. From then on I kept on wearing till I hit middle school and the urge just seemed to disappear.

It reappeared shorty after high school

Hippie

Hippie
        Lady

Yes, this is part of my How I got started. I just. I just copy and pasted some of it. Yeah, I cheated.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Like most, i guess I was about ten, I put on my mother’s girdle with garters… some how I was able to fasten her sheer nylons to the garters .. I also found her satin slip… yup …. I have been hooked ever since… I have come a long way since that “first time”. Thanks for listening….Leonara

Leonara
        Ambassador

Ladies, you are so sweet to thank me for my post.
        I hope my pleasant memory brought back a pleasant memory for you… be well and stay safe 😷

it was definitely my mom’s, she caught me while I was going through her lingerie drawer had already had the bottom half of a two piece canary yellow baby doll on, instead of Flipping Out She calmly walked over and put the top half on my bare chest. it was at that moment about trying on her clothes that started my lifelong journey.

Staci – You are so lucky to have had such an understanding mother. Did she continue to help you dress in her clothes after that or get you your own clothes to wear?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Emily Lace.

She did …. she kept on started buying me training bras and matching panties and we would have a lot of fun dressing together

Emily, she did start buying me my clothes which was very special as each time that we would go out shopping together she always presented me as her daughter but when I was younger that was easier to pull off as I got older it became much more of a challenge.

Suchi Sweetness…

A little somewhat bizarre story…

When I divorced my Swedish wife I began to live alone in a small apartment in a small village. So far, so good. The village had a container dump on the edge of the village from which I was able to furnish my apartment with antique furniture!
      So called ‘dumpster diving’ was quite fun actually as I rescued all sorts of things to on sell such as a two hundred book library of antique books in Latin.
      One such visit to the dump netted me a suitcase of antique lingerie!!
      Oh la la… corsets, silk stockings, panty girdles, brassieres et al.
      Can you imagine the fun I had sorting through all of these lovely undergarments? Well, one thing led to another and of course… I had to try on some… no, all of these items! I was thinner then.

Well… from then on I was hooked on ‘underdressing’.

Pretty Pantied Polly xxx

Like most of us ‘girls’ started with mum’s and a few times with my sister’s and also the girl next door ,I would dress in their girdles ,panties ,stockings and slips but one thing I never tried on were their bras ,now of course the bra is the number one item ,I wouldn’t dress without a bra .
      Michelle xx

Anonymous

I was very attracted to a couple of my friend’s mothers and it was an incredible thrill to wear their panties, hose and slips. I felt very connected to them that way.

Kimmie
        Lady

That sounds like fun.

Anonymous
      Lady

About 8 or 9 I used to sneak my sisters panties into my bed, hide them under the mattress, then pull them on at night. The feeling was amazing! Later her bras, and in my early teens my mum’s tights, bras and petticoats.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Yes.  I wore my Mom’s lingerie first in the my teens.  We were the same size.  It was a huge thrill to sneak into her room and borrow her things.  Like others I ended up wearing all her clothes.  It was so exciting because it was new and fun and sexual.  I so love those early years of exploring my feminine side.
      hugs

Rosiebeth.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

think the first time I tried on any article of women’s underclothes was when I tried on a pair of my mom’s pantyhose in either high school or the early college years, when I was still living at home.  Either way, it was too small for me and I ripped it a little trying to put it on so I ended up panicking and throwing it away! I don’t think she ever noticed… but then again, she only really wore pantyhose to church or to fancy dress-up type occasions and neither of those were really part of her life after she got divorced.

Aside from that, the first thing I ever wore was a pair of leopard print panties that someone abandoned in the laundry room of an apartment I had in college.  I guess that would count as either “someone else’s” or “your own,” depending on just how abandoned they were. 😅

Gail
      Lady

the very first item of girly clothes I wore was a very pretty lace trimmed half slip of my Moms.

I was 5 and just Loved wearing it, to a 5 yr. old, it fit just right.

I first remember playing with other girls and we all put on skirts and that was such a thrill,  then I started sneaking in to my mothers drawers to get her panties and stockings.  That went on for several teenage years.  Next I remember visiting my wife’s friends house while she was away and trying on all the lingerie.  Then a long dry spell until I started buying panties and wearing them about 10 years ago.  Two years ago Jennifer came on full force.  Good thing my SO is supportive.

Anonymous

My mums, I must have been about 13 when I was old enough to be left in my own,  I used watch her dress through her half open bedroom door, when she had gone out I would go through her  lingerie drawer and put on her pink corsellettes and nylons and feel wonderful, I did this till I was about 20 until I could but my own lingerie,   I don’t know if she knew I was trying them on, but she knew i was going though her lingerie because told me to stop going into her clothes drawers,  but I never stopped I couldn’t help myself, this was in 1961 and still crossdressing in 2021

Anonymous

Always had an interest since I had three older sisters and a mom and one bathroom. But it was my grandmothers panties and silk nightie. I was staying at her house and came across them while putting sesay clothes. I was 12 or thirteen. I slept in then but then had to handwash them and return before anyone caught on.

My first time was when I was 11 or 12 and I tried on one of my mom’s bras I found in the clothes hamper. After that first time, I would regularly check the hamper to see if there were any of her bras I could wear. One day she caught me trying one on, but didn’t make a big deal of it. I of course was hugely embarrassed, but not enough to stop.

suchi R
        Lady

Nice to know Katherine!

We all have been there

When I was in my early to mid teens I baby sat for a couple that were on my paper route.  One time I noticed a pair of pink silk bikini panties and had this urge to try them on….by the time I stopped baby sitting for them I had tried on several of her bras, panties, garterbelt&stockings and silk nighties.

I was attracted to feeling feminine from a young age and I think it came from my mother’s beauty,  style of dress and sweet smell of her perfume.  My siblings and I were all expected to do work around the home as my mother worked as a PA to the CEO of a metal works and she wore the most femine attire and looked amazing each day.  Having to fold the washing I got to feel the softness of her lingerie, nylon stockings/pantyhose and dresses and I eventually had to feel and wear these things in private.  As I matured this became quite sexually stimulating too and I could not resist the temptation and opportunity whenever it presented.  This progressed to wearing my sister’s lingerie, her best friend’s, and her aunt and mother’s fine things.  A beautiful, curvy neighbour wore the most fine, full cut briefs which she displayed on their clothes line most days and, while I never got to wear them, I am sure that is why I adore wèaring them to this day.  I often fantasised about seeing her wearing them with a matching bra and pantyhose.  She wore tight, fitted clothes and you could see her lingerie lines and waistband of her pantyhose, high on her waist and the seam running down her tummy.  She really caught my attention in my early teenage years as she also wore lots of makeup and I thought she was the most feminine woman.  I have a lot to thank her and my mother for in my tastes in women’s attire.

Kimmie
        Lady

Beautifully written. Your memories brought back my own and that wonderful time of youthful discovery of not only the sensuous nature of lingerie, but also the sexual awakening that eventually followed and, for me at least, endured.

Thanks Kimmie.  I am pleased that my recollections resonated with you.  These were very formative times that we cherish and I think create the strong feminibe urges, sensitivity and sexual freedom we enjoy in our lives.  My wife and I have become much more connected once we appreciate the feminine traits we share.  Life is good if we choose to embrace who we are.

suchi R
        Lady

Thanks for a detailed write up Inga. It did bring back my experiences to my memory. In fact, showing the lingerie lines through the clothes  is most sensual thing for me and that was one of key inspirations for my journey. I follow the same even today!! Thanks for sharing your experience!!

I started with bralette type of tops and them I bought on a shop and after that step by step into bras. Total change was when I discovered Victoria’s Secret’s 38B and XL fit excellently.

Anonymous
      Lady

Of course as a child I spent the most time in my mother’s underwear drawer, but I have used more women’s bras and panties than I can remember.  Some notable ones include:

1. Aunts – my mother has four sisters all of whom are heavily built.  Their underwear fit me better than my mother’s and I loved their bigger bras.  I remember holding up my mother’s 34a next to one of her sister’s 38dd and being amazed by the difference.

2. Norma – neighbor who I used to housesit for. I had trouble finding more than one bra in her dresser, but she did have great lingerie.

3. Arlene – mother of a friend.  I was visiting once and in her laundry room I found bras and panties, so I helped myself.

I both cherish these and regret these and many more memories becuase I understand how hurtful it can be to use somoene else’s clothing like that.

Viewing 92 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?