• Creator
    Topic
    harley julep
    Participant
    Registered On: January 18, 2019
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 6

I was wondering why bras from VS & lasenza and such stores are so pretty fancy & attractive. I am amazed with the colours lace & patterns they create.
    hugs

harley

9 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Emily
      Lady
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 726

Everybody has said It. To make us buy one in every color! Imagine how bland the world would be if bras and panties only came in one color and and style. Not a world I wanna be part of!😁

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Edmund Dauntes
      Lady
      Registered On: November 2, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 5

Silly Question, so we will WANT THEM of corse!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Jase Morgan
      Lady
      Registered On: November 13, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 16

I like pretty bras, but most of the time they scream uncomfortable and impractical for my taste. The newer styles with extra crossover, wrap around strappy bands look cute but a pain to conceal and time consuming to put on. As an every day bra wearer I find that a lounge or sports type bra works best while at work but I will change into a traditional soft cup or underwire in the evening and only one of those have a lace band. To me my undergarments are more practical than pretty….dont get me wrong because practical can be pretty 😊

4 users thanked author for this post.
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 118
      Replies: 1371

The majority of men lost their flamboyant interest in fancy clothes back in or even before Victorian Times. Long gone are the fancy lace and ribbon decorated doublets, ruffs, feathered hats etc. of the 17th century. Maybe it’s the industrial revolution to blame.  But – men became so drab! drab! drab!  And still mostly are. I hate my man clothes.

But men didn’t and don’t  like their women to be drab.   There is an argument to say that pretty and feminine clothes were designed to attract men and to please men!  Heresy I know! Please don’t burn me at the stake!

But then women began to appreciate pretty clothes for themselves, and reclaimed them – “took them back” so to speak.  And that’s where we are today.  Sure, some women “dress up” for sex and to please their SO’s,  but they mostly dress for themselves, to feel pretty and glamorous and powerful.

The above is very poor and simplistic, and I’m not sure if I got my thoughts across very well. Oh well.

In a nutshell – all of us are drawn to beauty and its reflected in the design of lingerie for women ( and us) who want to look and feel beautiful, even if its covered by outerwear.

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Topics: 2
        Replies: 12

Hi Stephanie, interesting answer, I think in the past ladies dresses how they expected too and to gain a husband ( I quite fancy a bit of that ). Nowadays most women dress for convenience so the usual black tights or jeggings with a non -descript top. Unless it is Summer and they are going somewhere special seldom do I see a lady in a pretty dress ( what a waste lol ). I love Summer dresses it is a shame I never got to go out this year in my finery but next year post covid well !!!.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1507

Ever since I saw bras I wanted them. It was my dream to wear them with matching panties. I was only 4 and was already wearing stockings, pantyhose and heels. I was given a few bras and panties too. Now I so wanted a dress to complete my fantasy wardrobe.

The pantyhose, heels, bras and panties were to big for me and I didn’t have any dresses. I had to wear a shirt that looked like a short dress but was not as pretty. I really wanted all those things in my size, but having them could lead to big problems.

When I was 18 and got my own place, I went nuts buying all the clothes I had wanted so much for so long. I got many matching bras and panties and a lot of bras and panties that didn’t match. To wear them with my shiny sheer to waist pantyhose, stiletto heels and short pretty dresses was just heavenly. It was dreams and fantasies come true.

It was like all those pretty clothes called to me and I just had to have them.

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 50
      Replies: 1429

Hello Harley

I so often pad about my flat or even sit and catch up on CDH, just wearing matching lacy bra and panties, the more lace the better!!

grace 💋

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 118
        Replies: 1371

I think we may have to call you “Lacey Gracey ❣ ”

Steph  💖

4 users thanked author for this post.
          Grace Scarlett
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: July 26, 2020
          Topics: 50
          Replies: 1429

Please do Steph…I love it !!

❤️❤️

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 433

Women buy lingerie to feel beautiful. It makes them feel good about themselves. As any underdressing crossdresser knows, wearing beautiful lingerie under the most drab outfit makes her feel beautiful!

Mikey Johnson
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 116

Simple answer Harley – because we (and the GG’s!) keep buying them!

Don’t know about you, but I love pretty bras!

Mikey

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.