Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was wondering why bras from VS & lasenza and such stores are so pretty fancy & attractive. I am amazed with the colours lace & patterns they create.
      hugs

harley

Simple answer Harley – because we (and the GG’s!) keep buying them!

Don’t know about you, but I love pretty bras!

Mikey

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Women buy lingerie to feel beautiful. It makes them feel good about themselves. As any underdressing crossdresser knows, wearing beautiful lingerie under the most drab outfit makes her feel beautiful!

Anonymous

Hello Harley

I so often pad about my flat or even sit and catch up on CDH, just wearing matching lacy bra and panties, the more lace the better!!

grace 💋

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Ever since I saw bras I wanted them. It was my dream to wear them with matching panties. I was only 4 and was already wearing stockings, pantyhose and heels. I was given a few bras and panties too. Now I so wanted a dress to complete my fantasy wardrobe.

The pantyhose, heels, bras and panties were to big for me and I didn’t have any dresses. I had to wear a shirt that looked like a short dress but was not as pretty. I really wanted all those things in my size, but having them could lead to big problems.

When I was 18 and got my own place, I went nuts buying all the clothes I had wanted so much for so long. I got many matching bras and panties and a lot of bras and panties that didn’t match. To wear them with my shiny sheer to waist pantyhose, stiletto heels and short pretty dresses was just heavenly. It was dreams and fantasies come true.

It was like all those pretty clothes called to me and I just had to have them.

I like pretty bras, but most of the time they scream uncomfortable and impractical for my taste. The newer styles with extra crossover, wrap around strappy bands look cute but a pain to conceal and time consuming to put on. As an every day bra wearer I find that a lounge or sports type bra works best while at work but I will change into a traditional soft cup or underwire in the evening and only one of those have a lace band. To me my undergarments are more practical than pretty….dont get me wrong because practical can be pretty 😊

Silly Question, so we will WANT THEM of corse!

Emily
      Lady

Everybody has said It. To make us buy one in every color! Imagine how bland the world would be if bras and panties only came in one color and and style. Not a world I wanna be part of!😁

Anonymous

Please do Steph…I love it !!

❤️❤️

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, interesting answer, I think in the past ladies dresses how they expected too and to gain a husband ( I quite fancy a bit of that ). Nowadays most women dress for convenience so the usual black tights or jeggings with a non -descript top. Unless it is Summer and they are going somewhere special seldom do I see a lady in a pretty dress ( what a waste lol ). I love Summer dresses it is a shame I never got to go out this year in my finery but next year post covid well !!!.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?