Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Yesterday I read in the paper that 25 Transgender people have been killed this year in the United States….it’s sad that in a country with so many freedoms there are people that cannot accept others for who they are and the choices that they make.

That kind of news makes me appreciate this site even more than I already do, we all need to support each other as the road ahead could have perils both seen and unseen.

Kisses

Brienna

Anonymous

So scary that kind of hate still exists. Even scarier to think that we have actually come a long way.

always chose Love

Gi😘

Dear Brienna. Sweetheart, I just want to hug and sooth you. The fact they were crossdressers…..God Bless and keep them, is beside the point of senseless killing. People are trained by Governments, Religion, media, society and parents to be evil, greedy, intolerant and power seeking. It is such a long story that takes in much of humankinds and natures history. There isn’t enough space here for me to tell you about it. If you really want to know, I could fill you in (on private chat line), but be aware that it is a rough story from me…….what I have seen, done and learned in my world travels may shake you to your core. I was a medic/medevac helcopter medic, a pilot of medivac and transport and gunships in Vietnam/Cambodia and Laos and I have a horrible number of deaths tacked to my name (I give serial killers a whole new name). I have watched life drain from the enemies eyes. The saddest part for me was, It was all for nothing…….a young mans mind and sanity taken from him so some fat cat could be re-elected thru lies and deceivement.  And it still goes on to-day. I thank God I found CDH girls who prevented me from ending it all so I could be at peace finally, although I am really still at odds over God and his ways….we do not see eye to eye, but he keeps me here against all odds to help others. When the time comes, if ever, it won’t be pleasant when Him, the Devil and I meet.

Do take care and take solace in the fact, they went to a better place.

Lady Veronica Graundwolf   –     Knight Templar

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?