Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I didnt write this but it makes sense to me. >>>> The Transgender Brain development
      How does the M to F Transgender?
      Like the normal male embryo, the Male to female Transgender brain it starts out
      female Then between the 8th and the 24th weeks, the “XY” chromosomes introduce
      testosterone hormonal changes, BUT hormonal washes as faulty. They are either
      insufficient or ill timed. When this happens, the fetus develops a male body.
      However, some of the default (original) female brain processes to remain intact.
      Thus, the brain’s gender Identity remain intact. Thus,the brain gender Identity
      remains Female. This means that Transgender males whose process of a
      masculinization was incomplete, their default female brains still function.
      The degree of arrested development can very. The original brain circuitry that
      was missed in the Masculinizing process provides a continuing Feminine influence.
      this explains why many transgender, biological males know. from as early as the
      age of 3 years old that they are actually members of the opposite gender. You are
      born with this unlike Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual).

Tonya,

Thank you for sharing!

Cookie!

Thank you for your thoughts!  There are so many levels of cd and trans on this site!  These diverse and LOVEABLE ladies here are all dear to me as they will become to you!

i am still working on things here on my part. I am genderfluid ( or at least i think so)so i can be the male for some people and at home alone i am Tonya. it all depends on a safety issues.  i have not TOTALLY got back into transitioning But i am working on that. recently i might have to work on another issue too. that is more of a family thing.

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Tonya welcome with us
      Catherine

Jas
      Managing Ambassador

This makes me think.

Thank you Tanya, I am fluid too but my desire to dress and be a woman grows with each passing day.

Anonymous

This sounds like a plausible explanation. Ive read a few other articles that state, crossdressing is not a learned behaviour but it is hard wired right into us. Thank you for sharing, this is very insightful.

Take care Heather.

Anonymous

I am transgendered because that’s who I am I identify as female

I have developed from a cross dresser to a transgendered woman.

I love to dress and act as a woman. So I will one day become one permanent.

Anonymous

Hi thats what im doing my next step is to have hrt in sept.

As far back as I can remember, I have always had this feeling that I was missing something, and often dressed in my  mothers clothes. When I was about 15-16 I had started to develop breasts, Was taken to the doctors, and was given some shots, and they went away. Served in the Navy, and have been married 5 times, and still married. But when ever I can I dress. I came out to one wife, and she left me, so now I keep it on the down low. I do go about in woman’s panties, and sometimes a bra under my  shirt. I just wish I could meet someone close by, so I could come out with . Well, that’s my story, and I am stuck with it.

Anonymous

Hi I’m a cross dresser/trans-gender coz thats whats in me deep down inside

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

During my years as a crossdresser, I always wonder why do I have this overwhelming need (so overwhelming that I would jeopardize my existence as a male)  to look and feel feminine. Needing to know the reason, I read many theories as to the reason why men do this. Most of them I dismissed as a joke simply because I am a transvestite and those theories didn’t fit me at all. The one you described with the male brain staying partially female I also read some fifteen or twenty years back. To me it made sense, and I’ve always favor it as the reason for my need to be feminine. Of course this means that our need to be feminine is not psychological (as so many use to believe) but physical. As far as I know, there’s no way to physically change the brain.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?