• Creator
    Topic
    Bobbi
    Blocked
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Topics: 36
    Replies: 1759

I have a theory as to why many people dress. Please chime in & let me know if I’m “barking up the right tree”. I think a great number of dressers are hard working reliable, responsible men, who seek escape (albeit temporary). They work in a man’s world which can be devoid of sensory stimulation. ie: no soft/silky colorful clothing, the environment they work in is competitive, harsh, judgemental, & just miserable. But they do it, because that’s what responsible, reliable men do! (particularly if they have a family to support. I think dressing gives them this “Temporary escape”. The soft materials, the vibrant colors, the heels, stockings. They transform you into someone who feels less threatened by the rigors of the daily grind. The perfume & lipstick takes over your senses, & your worries & cares seem to slip away for a time. What a wonderful feeling that must be. (even if it’s only temporary). It MUST be a “shot in the arm” for your mental health! Let me know what you think, ladies.

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Alex Hill
      Lady
      Registered On: October 3, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 24

I certainly agree with this! At least in part, it is definitely an escape in one way or another.

For me it is also out of curiosity and fascination. I’ve always been fascinated by skirts and how they encapsulate the wearer’s legs.

I often feel I don’t actually need to dress, just thinking about or seeing woman’s clothing is enough. And given my sense of touch is a little too sensitive often making clothes uncomfortable (male or female) I often want to be girly but don’t want to dress.

I also think the reason for cross dressing differs depending on the context of the situation. Its one thing to dress on your own, which for me satisfies feelings of curiosity and escapism. Its a different feeling entirely to partake in “forced feminisation”, which satisfy feelings of excitement playful embarrassment and fun.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Alex Hill.
      1 user thanked author for this post.
      Bobbi

I think a major reason that many wives do not approve of their men dressing, is that they do not want to hear people speaking badly about their husbands. They also may see it as a reflection on them. People see their husbands, and think “what’s the matter with her? Why can’t she control her man?“ Society has greatly overstepped their bounds, when they are judging people and their spouses.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Woods
      Lady
      Registered On: November 26, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 82

Nicely said

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Alison Anderson
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 781

Bobbi, what you say definitely does not apply to me.

I’ve probably had thoughts about it since 2 or 3.  I have various glimpses of events that happened in my life.  Let me share some of them.  Sorry that this is long, but it will really answer the question.

Somewhere early on I found that skirts, particularly silky ones, tickled me.  But not the funny ha-ha type.  It made me shudder, it gave me a funny feeling in my tummy.  Today I might use the word tingle to describe it.  It was simultaneously pleasant and scary.  It’s like watching a scary movie; it scares you, but you come back looking for more.

My aunt got married when I was 2 or 3.  She wore a high neck satin wedding gown.  To this day I still have a thing for high neck wedding dresses.

When I would go to the barber every few weeks, he would put the tissue paper on my neck, which would give me a similar tingly feeling.  Then he would put a nylon cape over me.  I was always feeling it up but very slowly and stealthily.  The cape is sort of shaped like a dress.  And when it was summer, I would be in shorts, and the cape was longer than my shorts, which really made it feel like a dress.  Another thing I remember is that he would cut my hair almost exclusively with scissors.  But at the end, he would use a buzzer on the base of my neck to clean the hair there.  But the vibrations from the buzzer traveled down my spine, and I could feel a funny feeling in my tail bone.  I couldn’t say anything, I didn’t really know how to describe the sensation just north of my seat when he did this.  You can see how ideas of forced feminization took place in my head.

I can remember two incidents when my mother’s skirt brushed against my leg and gave me the shivers.  One was when I was about 5.  My sister and brother and I were at Radio City Music Hall on a hot summer day.  We had no air conditioning at home, so being in a cool theater was a relief.  At the time, they would play a movie, a performance on the organ, a short, and the Rockettes, continuously.  You came in when you wanted and left when you wanted.  We settled into our seats, and after a while my mother went out to get us snacks.  (Yes, back in those days we were left alone for a few minutes in the theater.)  As she went out, her skirt brushed my bare leg (I was wearing shorts) and it caused me to shiver for a moment (unnoticed).

When she wasn’t wearing a silky skirt, she always had on a silky slip (or half slip) underneath.

Another incident came when I was 6, we were playing outside, and my mother leaned over to tend to my other brother (an infant) and again the skirt brushed my leg causing me to shiver.

I remember my sister had a yellow nylon party dress with an organza overskirt.  After she would go to a birthday party, my mother would hand wash it and leave it to hang over the bathtub.  When I went to the bathroom, I would finish up and take my shirt off, stand up on the tub and reach up into the dress like I was putting it on.  I couldn’t reach, but it came down half way and gave me that tingling feeling.

I can remember often looking out the window, and putting my head behind the nylon curtains as if it was a veil.

I remember when I went to bed I would wrap the covers tight around my legs, making a make-shift hobble skirt out of them.  I would also slowly hump the bed.  I didn’t understand why other than that this heightened my feelings.

So wearing skirts or dresses became a sexual experience for me, even before I knew what it was.  It was scary and pleasant at the same time.

It was only much later, after peaking sexually but not removing the skirt, that I discovered it felt good in its own right.

When I was 52, my marriage was on very shaky ground.  Yes, my stuff had been found, and she wasn’t happy, but this wasn’t the biggest issue.  As part of a compromise going to councilors, I agreed not to dress (although I told her I couldn’t change how I felt about it).  But although I had major changes I needed from her, I asked for something very inconsequential.  Yet she made excuses and didn’t hold up her end.  I had seen other people on the net out in public places, and very much wanted to have an experience out dressed.

I never really wanted to go full out as a woman, but I wanted to be able to wear a skirt in public without drawing attention.  I ended up finding a transformation studio near my home.  It was close enough to get to quickly, and I didn’t have to worry about charges on the toll transponder (or paying cash hiding the transponder in a metallic bag).  And this place was cheaper than other places as well.

I had a day when all my kids were away.  One left for college.  One was already at band camp in college.  And the other was at band camp in high school.  I had the one day when I could go out.  My wife worked nights, so went to sleep in the afternoon, and I could go out in the afternoon and she’d be none the wiser.

I wanted a makeover, photos, and a trip out to eat in public.  I thought this would be a once in a lifetime experience.  I couldn’t afford the cost normally, nor would many opportunities arise when I could go out.  But I had been saving coins and had enough to pay for the makeover (and my wife was bugging me when I was going to do something with all the coins, even though they were wrapped).  Because of the breakdown, I had gotten a separate bank account, and could put the money in there for the down payment (and the remainder in cash) and it wouldn’t impact my budget.

What I got was a makeover lesson in addition to the makeover.  She gave me a bra and some breast forms (OK, they were foam and a bit ratty, but I had something to start with).  I went with my own hair, but she added clip-on bangs for my forehead which she gave me to keep.  I borrowed a headband to hide the seam, and she loaned me a blouse that hid my belly better than what I brought.  We ran about 90 minutes overtime, but she didn’t charge me extra.  According to the website, I was supposed to pick up the tab; instead, she picked up the tab and I paid the tip.  But most of all, I think I made a new friend.

She ran parties in her home for CD/TG folk and supporters about once a month.  I attended a Christmas “pre-party” a few months later (I left work early but still was able to come home not too far from when I normally do.  The next month I couldn’t go, my wife had surgery that day.  But come February, I started going regularly.  I told my wife who was by then at least a little supportive.  I even came home en femme (with her permission; two kids were at college and the third was in bed so it was safe).

By this point I would go out regularly to her events.  Most were in her home, but there were occasional ones outside the home.  In one event she was putting on a play about the life of a girl.  It was really more of a fashion show where we wore different outfits (one in the first half, one in the second).  Over time I told my kids.  Mostly because I knew I would be getting divorced, I didn’t want them to find things after I passed, I wanted to be able to go out to these events.  Many parties were themed, and I learned to be able to relax and have fun.

As my confidence grew, I started going out more and more.  I joined another support group because two friends were speaking there about their lifestyle (they dress as little girls or maids).  My friend suffered a tragedy, and I was one of the few people she wanted to see.  Then with the pandemic, that stopped too.  Last year she sold her home and moved away.  She was a central part of our community and we miss her very much.

But first separated, and then divorced, I started dressing as much as I could at home.  Maybe it’s because it relaxes me, it feels good.  Maybe I’m making up for lost time.  I have no desire to transition (I proved this to myself dressing up about 90% of the time during the height of the pandemic).  I have learned to accept myself whether I present as male, male wearing female clothing, or female, although I really enjoy the female presentation.

Given my history, it’s no wonder I dress.  I have been conditioned to like it from amongst my earliest memories.  So now, when I get a chance, I dress in feminine clothing.  Very often my male attire is androgynous clothing from the women’s section.  Often I dress with full female presentation.  But I don’t dislike my male side.  I just like my female clothes.

Alex Hill
        Lady
        Registered On: October 3, 2019
        Replies: 24

Loving your story, and totally agreeing with you! The idea of being touched by a skirt or dress has always given me a buzz. When I was about twelve I was at a community Christmas party, there was girl there, a few years younger, wearing a black jersey knee length circle skirt. I wasn’t a fan of parties and spent most of the evening sitting at the end of the table, against the wall. This girl kept pushing past me to get to her drink/table snacks. Every time she did so the hem of her skirt brushed my knees. And every time it gave me such a tingle.

Another time, around the same age, I was at a New Year’s Eve party where there was a girl called Ellie (not real name). On NYE She was wearing a long fitted evening gown, black with silver sequins. Several events happened that evening, making it rather memorable. First we were all sat bunched up on a row of comfy chairs, myself next to Ellie. Somehow the hem of her dress had flipped over and was draped over my shins.

Later that evening one of the younger boys, Henry (not real name) was laying on the floor face down for some playful reason. Ellie stood over him so the hem of her dress lay on his lower back. She bent over and tickled him. As I watched, I wished we could’ve swapped places. Henry wasn’t so thrilled and somehow managed to wriggle free.

“Help me Alex” he cried running over to me for protection.

“Hold him” Ellie ordered.

I was torn into three, the boy in me wanted to help Henry, the girl in me wanted to help Ellie (later I reimagined this scene with me dressed in a long flowing evening gown like Ellie and helping her tickle Henry), and the submissive part of me wanted to obey Ellie’s order. In the end I took the neutral ground.

“I can’t help you Henry” I said grinning at him, but letting him escape. He ran into the dance hall, Ellie looked at me disappointed, then leant over and tickled me instead.

The airing cupboard was in my bedroom and clothing would often be hung on the airing cupboard doors, if there was a skirt or a dress of my Mums (I had no sisters) I would inspect it, tweak the hem with fingers, and indeed slip upwards inside it just like you did with your sister’s dress. I would also fashion skirts and dresses out of everyday items. A towel could be worn in a variety of ways. Around the waist as a maxi or calf length skirt, fold it in half until the hem sat at my knees for a pencil/tube skirt or wrap it around my body at chest height for a mini dress. A button up shirt made a good pencil skirt, (turned round back to front with the collar around my hips). When we went abroad and stayed in hotels I would wrap the sheets around me like a dress. Its quite ingenious how we manage to invent skirts and dresses out of nothing!

Bobbi

I understand completely, girl.
        I was never a man, because I wasn’t much of a boy to begin with. By my 14th birthday, I was living as a woman full time. My mother & grandmother helped me so much.
        (Grandmother actually set me on the path).

Alison Anderson
          Duchess
          Registered On: October 15, 2018
          Topics: 12
          Replies: 781

I would never say I don’t fit in as a man.  There’s more to being a man than being uber macho.  But I also have a strong feminine side that I enjoy expressing too.

Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

I believe that your theory is correct for many CDs.  I started out crossdressing as a way of escaping from my male life for a while.  However, now I find that rather than dresssing to escape masculinity, I dress to embrace femininity.  Have any of you girls experinced a similar transition?

patty williams
      Hostess
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Topics: 89
      Replies: 1568

Hi Bobbi ,

Your the0ry has lot of  good foundation.

as you said it is a wonderful escape from the drab mens world we have created.

However I as many here had an interest in how pretty and sexy woman get to dress  from a very young age.

Unfortunitly for me I didn’t discover how much I enjoyed all things feminine until I was in my fifties and been married for many years .

So with a wife Kids and a good job Patty has to stay mostly in the closet.

If I had discovered how strong these feelings were at a younger age it may have been different.

Thanks for such an interesting topic Bobbi

4 users thanked author for this post.
        Bobbi

Patty, I aim to please! LOL

Aurora Borealis
        Duchess
        Registered On: October 25, 2021
        Replies: 102

Hello Patty. This is Aurora. You sound so sad and almost distressed. I myself dabbled in CD for quite a long time until recently. Ifif it cheers you up a little I just started dressing part-time not too long ago. I love my panties and bras and breastforms, etc.and have experienced the rejection of those who dont understand how complete I feel when Im fully dressed or why I even started. Others do tolerate it and maybe allow me the space to do what I need to.

If theres any comfort in this, Im nearly 73 and fully alive when dressed. Im fine when being all male but another person, a woman, when I dress in private.

I would say try the group Over 50 here on CDH. Plenty of we seniors there and willing to accept you as you are whatever your “age”. Huggies, Aurora Borealis

patty williams
          Hostess
          Registered On: January 19, 2019
          Topics: 89
          Replies: 1568

HI Aurora,

Oh Im not sad sweetie,I am blessed with a wonderful Life.

Yes I do wish I could dress more.

But I so love my femme side and the fact my wife at least tolerates it.

I do wish I could Dres locally but my wife is afraid I will be outed and I get her concerns.

As Bobbi Said though I do love my escape to the feminine world for sure.

Huggs Patty

Aurora Borealis
            Duchess

Im happy to hear that you have a good life. Being single I can dress frequently. Still dont think I would pass in public though.

Hope that your situation works out. Hugs, Aurora B.

Michelle Pepper
      Lady
      Registered On: December 25, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 32

I have a theory as to why many people dress. Please chime in & let me know if I’m “barking up the right tree”. I think a great number of dressers are hard working reliable, responsible men, who seek escape (albeit temporary). They work in a man’s world which can be devoid of sensory stimulation. ie: no soft/silky colorful clothing, the environment they work in is competitive, harsh, judgemental, & just miserable. But they do it, because that’s what responsible, reliable men do! (particularly if they have a family to support. I think dressing gives them this “Temporary escape”. The soft materials, the vibrant colors, the heels, stockings. They transform you into someone who feels less threatened by the rigors of the daily grind. The perfume & lipstick takes over your senses, & your worries & cares seem to slip away for a time. What a wonderful feeling that must be. (even if it’s only temporary). It MUST be a “shot in the arm” for your mental health! Let me know what you think, ladies.

That’s a very good question. One that I’ve pondered for a little before answering.
      I suppose it boils down to how we individually think. Me personally, I like doing things that others say you’re not supposed to do, but don’t adversely affect the lives of anyone else. I do this in private, to make sure I don’t adversely affect someone else. (Especially a loved one).
      But also there’s the thing you mentioned. Sometimes I just don’t want to be masculine. I want my softer, more feminine side to come out. Wear soft clothes, smell nice perfumes and other feminine fragrances. To just not be a cavemen for a while.
      Another attraction is that it’s just something different. How many decades did most of us spend doing the same manly thing, day after day, year after year. Until suddenly, this came along and filled a need to have something different going on in our lives.

Oh and then there’s the clothes shopping thing. That’s a world on it’s own. An addiction on it’s own, as powerful as tobacco. OMG, some of my online CD friends, have separate closets just for their women’s clothes. And half of their man closet is filled with women’s clothes too.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Mia Mor’e
      Baroness
      Registered On: June 27, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 112

I think you may be on to something!!!!

Bobbi

Thanks Mia. Care to share your story?

Deborah Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 883

Debbie is who I am and an important part of me now. I so enjoy taking on the world as a woman with all the experiences.

Aurora Borealis
        Duchess

Thanks to Debbie, I so relate to your post. Im finding myself with more and in common with the ladies on CDH everytime I read tbrough all of your comments and stories. Sincerely, Aurora Borealis

Bobbi

Go get em’, girl! 🙂

Haley Ann
      Registered On: October 12, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 257

I enjoy spending time in my female self, and I really don’t feel cross-dressed. I look and feel like Haley, because I am Haley. This answer is 180 degrees from the answer I gave when I joined CDH, proof that the journey never ends as long as I still breathe.

Haley

Aurora Borealis
        Duchess

I agree with you, Haley. Its a charge being a woman even for a short time. I love being female as much as I can be. Not sure just what this eventually will lead to but its fun getting there!  Aurora B.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Carmen Cruz
      Lady
      Registered On: September 12, 2021
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 286

As a man, I’d venture to say I’m physically attractive. I have had no problems dating or getting hit on by women. Even still, it’s really not all that exciting. Women are attracted to looks too, but more personality (which is probably why I do okay with the ladies vs. my other male friends)… BUT, it’s different. As a guy, I don’t get that overwhelming feeling like I’m walking around all sexy and women are just ooggling over me like a sex object. It’s very, underwhelming. As a guy, I just “disappear” amongst the many. Over time, it’s actually depressing somewhat to see how much attention a woman gets vs. a man… in general public. I’m not talking about if you’re a rock star or movie star. I’m just talking about regular ‘ol men such as myself.

Anyhow, I think combined with above, and my love of all things feminine (along with being bored through the pandemic), it was all the perfect storm mentally to get started. So I did. And it’s exactly how I imagined it would be, which is why I continue doing it. The lustful random attention while doing mundane things in life… it’s addicting.

Aurora Borealis
      Duchess

I ccross-dress because, deep down inside, I want to be a woman. Why? I have some clues, butdont know the absolute reason. I like the clothes I love wearing a bra and breastforms and panties etc. I have several wigs but favor the dark-haired beauty one lately. Being male is fine, but being en femme is terrific! I dont know that I would want to physically transition–dressing up seems to gratify that desire. I have a long way togo before Im a raging beauty bjt Imhappy dressed up.

Hopefully I will be able to continue on. Love, Aurora B.

Bobbi

Those are good reasons! Enjoy! 🙂

Margeaux R
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Replies: 62

Well, I honestly started dressing in women’s clothes because I was bored of men’s clothes. This was around 2016. I just found them so boring and lifeless, that I started looking at women’s clothes. I was curious, yet nervous of being stared at, shopping in the women’s section. Over time, that fear went away. As I started to try on the clothes in 2018/19, the makeup and wigs came as well. It feels good to wear these clothes. Its brings me such joy to apply lipstick, eyeshadow, a wig, all of that. I find femininity to be warm and inviting, and it’s fun to be Margeaux. I feel complete and whole, tbh when I am Margeaux.

-Margeaux

Bobbi

Mens clothes are devoid of style & color. They’re also heavy. if it makes you happy, who is anybody else to argue? 🙂

Marlene Roberts
          Lady
          Registered On: December 9, 2019
          Replies: 176

You are so right. Men’s clothing in this day and age are boring, colorless, and heavy. For example, Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans are way more comfortable than any made for men jeans. And they have an elastic waist. I have worn them for years and nobody has ever commented; noticed? Way back when it was the men with the colorful clothes; even cod pieces. Women countered by being decollete; hmmm. Back in the (I do not know why it ended; ideas?) disco era men started to wear flamboyant clothes but that died out when disco died; why as it is great music to dance to. My B-I-L often borrows my early 1970 era three piece suit in horizontal and vertical narrow stripes to era parties. Best, Marlene.

Bobbi

Marlene, I agree! Back during the days of Disco, men’s clothing was much more fashionable. (I still wouldn’t wear it, because I don’t wear men’s clothing).
            But they were so vibrant & colorful, & the material was slinky.
            I wore dresses, skirts & heels.

Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 1644

I honestly don’t know why I dress, what the spark which inside of me that made me try on my Mom’s clothes way back, then after I was married for a few years I started wearing my wife’s bras after not having one on for nearly 20 years.

It just makes me feel complete, like a whole person, or perhaps I’m finally showing my true colours. Except I don’t mind being male, some of the time, which has made me feel like a totally mixed up person with one foot on one side, and the other foot across the line. That is why I don’t believe I’ll ever transition either, but the issue is much more complicated than that too, as I have my wife and family to think of, especially my wife who is my best friend ever and a kindred spirit.

There are many reasons which keep me dressing other than that. Starting with clothes, the soft fabrics, styles, colours, and elusive quality of femininity. I do go out quite regularly and that isn’t the anxiety attack it used to be, it’s just about routine now, but I still love to get dressed up and present myself to the world. It touches something so deep inside of me, and is so immensely satisfying to stop would be a  misery for me.

Amy

Davidamae
        Lady
        Registered On: January 14, 2019
        Replies: 230

Becoming a Crossdressing Closet Girl completely blows my mind. I have thoroughly enjoyed the discoveries of the Feminine world. I luv being able to indulge both my male & feminine personas. It’s kind of like, I have my work clothes and I have leisure clothes. I realize that doesn’t really capture or express things clearly. It’s a bit tricky to try and explain what I enjoy but don’t understand

Bobbi

There’s only room for one in my head, & she’s the one. I love who I am, & apparently, so do other people, because I’ve never been lonely.

Catherine Dickson
      Lady
      Registered On: January 22, 2020
      Replies: 272

Well I’m sure that’s part of it, but many, if not most of us started when we were kids, so we had no stressful mens world pressures at that time. I have always fantasized about being female, even as a kid. Then there’s the whole comfort thing: as I truthfully told my wife, panties are way more comfortable than mens underwear, and I just wish I had the freedom to wear a dress or skirt most days now.

But again, I’m sure there is a lot of truth in your point.

Silky hugs,
      Catherine

Bobbi

For me, it was a VERY young age. My earliest dressing memory was when I was in 3rd grade.
        I wore my older sister’s hand me down school jumpers. (We attended Catholic school).

Joan
      Lady
      Registered On: May 29, 2018
      Replies: 3

I agree with everything you said, but would add: “I feel sexy when I am girly and feminine.”  I LUV that feeling!  I just can’t feel that way in vanilla men’s wear.

Bobbi

I haven’t worn men’s clothing since 1973. It just makes my skin crawl!

ChloeC
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 544

Why do I dress….

Well, this is one of those introspective moments.  Basically, I’m more than just a cross-dresser on whatever current spectrum is in vogue.  But, in reality, I’m a failed transsexual.

Years ago, ages ago, a very long time ago, I seriously looked into transitioning, costs, time, places, professionals, stories of those who had and what their experiences were. If there were support groups (which in the 50’s and 60’s, there weren’t any at all, or at least not within 100 or miles of me, which means they didn’t exist in the world in which I lived) maybe I might have found kindred spirits, people who were going through the same issues of self-doubt, self-loathing, and the constant disappointment that I wasn’t even close to living up to the standards expected of males, yet knowing that what I really wanted, really felt, was so far away from my reality that  why even bother.  Perhaps with some support, pointers in the best direction to take, I might have crossed over.

So, I just stumbled on, keeping my thoughts, desires, needs to myself, going through all the pretenses of what I saw as being accepted as a male was all about.  I hated it, but I was also smart enough to know how to put on a front so I’d be accepted.  I never turned anyone away from friendship including guys I pretty much knew were gay.  Accepting that I was (and am) fully heterosexual, I had no interest in having any kind of intimate relationship with other men, as a male. Of course, in that era, way too many gays were either laughed at or treated very harshly.  And most transsexuals of which I was aware, had at some time been labeled as gay and treated by most of society as such.  Not a fun world at all.

So, with so much inner conflict going on, and I mean it was intense, and even though I was well read, and I understood lots of things, I wasn’t smart enough to fully understand that this part of me that needed to be female would never, ever go away.  So, since transitioning looked like it would not be a viable option, I tried to force myself to outwardly live the male life that was expected of me – dating, marriage, children, breadwinner, stamper out of icky bugs and things, you know, big strong man of the family. The image needed to maintain a decent marriage and show kids that men and women were different.

And mostly, because, over the years, I committed myself to living out the male role in society. To be there for others, to try to make their lives a little easier, by putting my needs to the side.

Yet, I constantly lapsed back into dressing and imagining, gathering wardrobes, spending time dressing, makeup, all that, and then purging, always hoping that these desires would go away.  They never did and never will.  Would I consider transitioning now? Well, if I had the full, unconditional support of my family, I might seriously consider it (I really don’t think all of them would go for it, sad to say). I would have to move somewhere else, though, as I live in a very uptight, conservative area and while I know others would talk about me behind my back (maybe they do there, maybe even here) which although I wouldn’t like it, I could probably deal with it, there is no way, I would ever consider putting my family into a difficult situation like that.

So, why do I dress? Because it gives me a release, a moment of pleasure, a chance to if only briefly imagine what might have been had I walked away from this life, and started the one I should have been all long.

RachelAnn
      Lady
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 131

Definitely, for me the stress, and sensory things are a large part of it, as well as the escape.  You touched on many of the reasons I dress.

7 users thanked author for this post.
        Bobbi

Those are all good reasons. 🙂

Clarissa Cross
      Lady
      Registered On: July 17, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 83

At first at age 4-5 I just played lady in my mothers clothes, later on it became a sexual fetish for hoisery and lingeri and stayed that way for the next twenty years until I got e very feminine GF wearing tights everyday and was very feminine, at that time I didn’t dress very much but enjoyed seeing her do er stuff every day. The latest 30 years dressing has become a more everyday feel good thing and now I dress almost every day and are having a very supportive SO which I thing enjoy my dressing as much as I do. Female clothes just feel so much better than male clothes and I relax much more I femme mode than in male mode.

Lately I have started wondering if I should go all the way and transition but I’m not all there yet.

9 users thanked author for this post.
      Rachael Wanttobe
      Lady
      Registered On: July 21, 2021
      Replies: 55

I can’t really say this explains why I dress because I started experimenting with it at such a young age. I wasn’t into girls toys or dolls, but there was a part of me that just wanted to be a girl. And it’s something I’ve had with me since. It’s not an escape as much as a part of me I’m still coming to terms with

Jane Holliday
        Lady
        Registered On: December 14, 2021
        Replies: 22

Rachel, my name is Jane. I feel like I’m in the same boat as you. When I was 14, I wanted to be feminine. I wanted to be a woman. My sisters had all the cute clothes, cute panties, nice bras, and everything I had was just plain and dull. My youngest sister and I was very close, and I told her one day I had a secret. I wanted to be a woman. Of couse she was like 9 or 10 at the time and didnt fully understand what I was saying. A couple years later, she understood and wanted to help. She asked me what could she do to help me feel feminine. Crossdressing came to mind, but we were both still to young to make that a possibility. So we decided on bras and panties. She would have our parents buy her some, but they would not be for her, they would be for me. That alone got me started. It was several years after that before I was able to go full blown crossdressing, but it was well worth the wait.

Rachael Wanttobe
          Lady
          Registered On: July 21, 2021
          Replies: 55

You are such a lucky girl!! My mom was the only woman in the house. So I was never able to really express it. I kept it hidden. Even now I do. But I’m hoping soon I’ll be able to let Rachael come out for real!

Leah
      Baroness
      Registered On: June 13, 2018
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 342

I agree with what you have stated…a get away from the harsh rigors of our “male side” for a much more enjoyable softer side.  I have always love the look and feel of lingerie. Up until about 3 years ago, I started fully dressing and have acquired many outfits.  Dressing not only calms me, so my wife says, but it is also and sexual turn on for me

Regardless of the why and how we dress, it mean very similar things to many of us, but it is also specific to what we want, need and desire.

Bobbi

All one really needs to do, is take a stroll through any men’s department. The fabric is heavy, coarse, & devoid of color & style, & they’ll understand why so many men crossdress.

Anonymous

I’d agree with that Bobbi. I worked in a steel factory full off large men, the place reeked of testosterone and there I am the transsexual standing in the middle of it. I used to love my mid week days off, kids at school wife at work, check. Alright it’s time to get my girl on and let the real me out. The stress, the garbage all just went away. We were having an issue one weekend and I got it figured out and my big boss called me on Monday at home and asked me to do a conference call with him and  our tech. support people. I said sure and they all came on and we were going over things and I’m sitting there in a long black lacy neglige with matching bra and panties and black thigh high PVC  boots, 5″ heel’s. All I remember thinking is if the boys could see me now. Thankfully this was in the days before video chat, I hope? lol

8 users thanked author for this post.
        Bobbi

In the colder months, I come to work in a sweaterdress & leggings. I then, have to change into a stupid uniform with my name on my top! It’s so degrading! At the end of the day, I put my dress back on, & go home. I repair cars. (I’m an electronics specialist).

Anonymous

I thought you were really Santa’s helper.

Araminta Purdy
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 23, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 442

Definitely escapism is a prime motivator towards being feminine. One does return to the original question, however, because it now becomes, “Why do you chose ‘dressing’ as a means of escape?” Some people become find rather destructive releases (making crossing one of the healthier pastimes) or collect stamps or find other means to escape genuine pressures.

So your idea is significant as it is one of several reasons why I believe their are prenatal factors that create a predisposition to femininity. I am not certain if there are different modes for expressing that femininity or whether the predisposition varies in ‘style’ due to varying factors. That is your desire to ‘dress’ may not be precisely the same as others as that desire is the result of a different conjunction of elements.

Araminta.

Jenny Thigh High
      Lady
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Replies: 294

As long as I can remember, I have wanted to look sexy and pretty to please men.

For whatever reason, as a teen I decided that dressing as a girl was a logical (and fun!) way to accomplish that.

As an adult now, the reasoning hasn’t changed.

Bobbi

Same here, Jenny! Except now, I’m an old married woman. No more men for me. (unless she brings one home to share!) LOL

Regine Kelly
      Lady
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 44
      Replies: 1464

I dont dress, to escape, I simply dress to be me, when I change into Regine, I simply am.

Hus, Regi💕👸

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Regine Kelly. Reason: spelling
      Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 929

Well said Bobbi.
      An outward sign of our inner desire to be more than we are supposed to be, to experience things society in the past dictated we were not meant to experience. Doing nobody any harm, well except maybe ourselves by suppressing such a wonderful part of who we are. So I decided I’m not hiding anymore, and I love myself more now than I ever have. Not being big headed just full of joy and letting it out!
      ❤️B

Bobbi

Bianca, that’s FAB! NOBODY has the right to dictate how one should dress!
        People should wear what brings them joy, what makes them sparkle & shine!
        Shine on, girl! 🙂

Bianca Everdene
          Lady
          Registered On: April 11, 2017
          Topics: 29
          Replies: 929

Funny you should say that Bobbi. I was. Sparkling last night in a full length gold sequin gown at my work Christmas night out❤️

Best night out ever💓

Bianca x

Bobbi

Ooh! Pictures, girlfriend!!!

Roberta Broussard
      Baroness
      Registered On: July 20, 2020
      Replies: 243

Throughout my life I never could figure out why my thoughts and actions would drift back to girls clothes. I’ve bought and purged so many times. I never bought more than a piece or two but would always dump it out of shame and fear of getting caught. I retired 3 yrs ago and about a year into retirement I started buying some clothes again.

This time it was different, having the time and resources to buy whatever I wanted. I went full out for the first time. What I finally came to realize is that I dress enfemme because that’s the way I’m supposed to dress. It took me all of this time to realize this.

Bobbi

Good on you, Roberta! In a world of moths, be a BUTTERFLY!! 🙂

Laura Lovett
      Lady
      Registered On: March 26, 2020
      Topics: 39
      Replies: 1553

I dress because people complain if I don’t.

As a naturist, I do find this somewhat insulting – after all, it is not illegal to be naked anywhere in the UK. Fascinating but true – there are a number of police documents online that back this up, as well as statements on the British Naturism site. True Naturists are no more wierdos than True cross dressers 😊😊😍😍😘

But, why do I dress in clothes assigned to women?

Because I have always wanted to.

Why do women wear such beautiful clothes?

Because they’re beautiful, perhaps?

My reasons are the same, from a self aesthetic point of view – I wear what I like to wear because I like it.

It probably – almost certainly –  expresses something deep down – that is a massive, beneficial bonus.

It’s relaxing, probably puts me in touch with my female side – I am not really sure, as I have never been female, even though I really don’t like being male.

Ultimately, it just feels right, and more right every time I go out.

Love Laura

Bobbi

Laura, those are all good reasons. Wear what makes you feel like you!

Charlene Victoria
      Lady
      Registered On: November 29, 2016
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 239

Bobbi this is an excellent question. Thank you for asking since rarely (if ever) have I asked myself, “why do I do this?” I just do it. To be sure it is a stress reliever. Each individual has their own stress (pressure) relief value, yes? Some hunt, some golf, some race cars, some take a leisurely drive, some drink. The list continues ad infinitum. Without a coping mechanism I suspect many break, have a break down, and become much less productive.

CDers dress. I dress, though rarely at this time. However as I considered your thought provoking question I have to conclude that I do not dress to escape from; rather I dress to escape to.

Over some time and in large part thanks to CDH I have come to recognize and accept that I am more than a CDer. I am a woman. Trans is an adjective that describes my unique womanhood experience. I long to embrace the total of traditional womanhood. Yes, periods, vulnerability, submission, marriage, satisfying my husband, managing a home, honoring  my husband, caring for myself physically, mentally, emotionally in ways unique to a female, pregnancy, giving birth, being mom, menopause, – yes, all aspects of that side of the gender spectrum are something I covet . . . . and sullenly I understand are not mine to have.

I am a woman who has been tasked with male responsibilities. Some of those responsibilities will last a lifetime. I yield to that, fulfill them the best I am able and go on.

Part of the “going on” is managing my strong feminine essence. Dressing is the zenith of my management activity. I use many other very subtle things to allow myself to be feminine while handling my male role and responsibilities. For instance I daily spritz with perfume. When I catch the scent throughout the day I am calmed.

But whatever I do, it is done not so much to escape from but to escape to a life forbidden me at this point, a life I can but live only in my dreams.

For me the honest question is not, “why do I dress,” but rather, “why am I so convinced that I am a woman when all of the objective evidence speaks so loudly to the contrary?”

Kindly,

Charlene

Bobbi

OMG Charlene, We are truly “two peas in a pod”! I don’t think I could have said it better myself. You hit all my hot buttons! Although I’m too old now, I would have traded my eternal soul to the devil to be able to have a baby, breastfeed it, & live every aspect of the female life. I reject all things masculine, as I don’t believe I was ever a man to begin with.

Miranda Huggenkiss
      Lady
      Registered On: November 26, 2017
      Replies: 20

From the first moment I stepped into my mother’s bra and panties I knew that a mistake had been made. I felt a whole new existence surround me. I felt reborn. I felt that this was the real me. It was natural and reassuring that this is what I wanted. I have never looked back on that day as the wrong thing to do. The female inside of me came into existence and remains to this day. I was 14 at that time and now I am 57 and my love of feminine things has only increased and reassured my womanhood. Girl Power !

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1011

Because I was born dress as a female.

Debbie Lynn
      Lady
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Replies: 142

Hi! This is a thoughtful question. Assuming the question is why do you dress like a woman it’s because I am a woman. Always have been and I’m just matching the outside to the inside. Hugs, Debbie Lynn

Dee Frost
      Lady
      Registered On: September 18, 2020
      Replies: 38

I dress because I am not “a male”. I started to say “any more”, but that was neither really the right answer nor ever the right answer. I have known that I was a woman since a very early age. Very, very fortunately I learned to deal successfully with the gender dysphoria even as a teen. As a true believer in the “lemonade theory of life”, the dysphoria was never significant.

I dress for me and my personal happiness. Again, because it’s the real me. Thankfully I have the best wife possible…who also has a much better style eye than yours truly!

As an additional note, I started hormone therapy at age 60, but had to stop due to just about all of the crummy really bad side effects (hyperkalemia, severe dyslipidemia, and DVT).

All that aside, Donna I’m envious of your place in life. But look out, girlfriend! I’m going to run past you soon on transition day (wink!)!

Dee

1968 Sonia
      Lady
      Registered On: November 14, 2021
      Replies: 50

Hi girls!!!

I’ve never dressed as a woman until 5 years ago when I felt the call to dress and I went to a coach in Sevilla , only I’ve recognize myself as a crossdresser a month ago.

However my whole life I had a big sexual  attraction for travestis , transexuals and androgen women ( in fact I’m married with one).

One year ago I remembered that when I was 9-10 years old I wake up several times naked and dancing in my bed as a  thin, light and free girl with a big erotic feeling. I was exactly the opposite.

I don’t Know neither how and why nor the consecuences in my live of this alternative femenine construction but I think in this moment that I became a crossdresser that have been very important in my live without any conscience about that. I am working now to find out after many years fithing to avoid it.

What I want to mean is that we dress because of something important happens inside us that could be good to investigate ( know yourselve) but anyway it is obligatory to feel and enjoy.

I am not english speaker and i hope that y could express my feelings and thoughts properly.

I enjoying yor company in this opening moment!!!!

Big Kisses and hugs

Sonia

Michelle Brown
      Registered On: August 23, 2015
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 212

Hi Bobbi,Why do I dress?.It makes me feel complete and at peace.Way back in the olden days<hahaha>as far as ten years of age I knew I was different and would wonder why girls got to wear dresses and makeup .I was raised and educated in the Catholic school system so do not ask the nun any questions like that.Shades of the Blues Brothers mother superior.Nuns were fearsome people back then and parents went along with it.Thats that good old Catholic guilt raising its head.Finally about 40 years of age I figured it out,I liked it,dressing felt nice,it made me feel complete and at peace.I am still dressing to this day and Michelle is a very important part of my life.I have found my peace and completeness and I love it. Hugs Michelle.

Bobbi

I was a Catholic school girl back in the 60s. I got to wear my sisters hand me down Catholic school jumpers. (but not in school).

my mother said the nuns would not understand, and the other children would make fun of me.  I went to Catholic school through the third grade. After that, we moved and I attended a public school. My wardrobe changed drastically! By the time I was 13, I was not wearing any boy clothes at all.  My body was changing, I was developing breasts, and I could not hide it any longer.

mother was giving me hormones prescribed by the doctor. If the nuns could see me now! LOL 😂

Jenny Sheerness
      Lady
      Registered On: October 27, 2021
      Replies: 18

Spot on!!

🙂 xxx

Rachel B
      Registered On: December 8, 2019
      Replies: 18

I just told someone. She said why???

I said “BECAUSE IT’S F*CKING AWESOME!!!!!””

Bobbi

Well, alright then!  Does happiness need a reason???  😊

rebekka moore
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 92
      Replies: 1073

Simple, if feels good!

Jane Holliday
        Lady
        Registered On: December 14, 2021
        Replies: 22

You are daggum right. It just feels good.

Bobbi

Bekka, That’s a pretty darn good reason! 🙂

Barb Wire
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: September 16, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 677

Interesting!

I’ve never really had a “man’s” job, although I’m still somewhat useful as a “home repair technician.”

All my jobs have been “word” based, requiring a… delicate touch. I was surrounded by women and I could not have been happier! They fought like cats, but they left me alone. They dressed well too!

Never really had a family male role model either. Grew up with women. But I did have some really cool male high school teachers! They were rock-solid dudes. Hard to imagine they’re now probably in their 80s and 90s!

So, I guess crossdressing is just a natural extension of my gender-fluid self. It just feels right! But, I can also go the other way too and get all outdoorsy and stupid.

Cheers, Bobbi!

Barb 🍻

Bobbi

Good on you Barb, for being able to avoid the male dominated work world so well!
        Whatever you did, it worked! 🙂

Barb Wire
          Duchess - Annual
          Registered On: September 16, 2021
          Replies: 677

I galloped well when the ladies commanded, “Giddy-up, Barb!”

:B

Tara Ryan
      Lady
      Registered On: April 20, 2021
      Replies: 452

Hi Bobbi,

I dress because I like to, it makes me happy and it reflects how I feel inside.  The first time I wore a dress when I was five, it just seemed right and since then I have tried to reflect the female side in me.

I have tried to analyse it more over the years but simply these are the best reasons I can think of.

Love,

Tara x

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 1239

I dress to relieve the female anxiety within me and to mentally become another person completely switching genders. Its relaxing, just feels right, and I’m always a little sad when I have to go back completely drab. Dressing is for my mental health and better than counseling.

Bobbi

That seems to be a common reason. shine on, girl!
        Don’t let anybody dull your sparkle!

Abbie Normal
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 13, 2021
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 679

I certainly played the role of reliable man for all of my adult years until very recently. I’m still reliable mind you, just more female in presentation than before. I was definitely trudging through a monochrome life. Underdressing wasn’t doing it for me though. I’ve recently had a bit of a breakthrough and it feels like my world is full colour most days of the week now. Finally, fully embracing my feminine side and importantly, feeling the same from my wife, has changed my world.

I’ve always been intrigued by the idea that men could get some relief from the world by taking a mental vacation in femme land. I think it worked sometimes but for me the pull was always there even in non stressful times. So I’m going put up my heels and stay a while.

— Abbie 🥰

Bobbi

Good girl, Abbie! You gotta do what’s right for you!

Revel
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 5, 2020
      Replies: 335

Why do I dress? That’s a good question, Bobbi!

First and foremost, I love myself and find beauty within. When I was younger, I didn’t think this way, and had a very difficult time trying to find the girl of my dreams. 😔

I finally stopped trying so hard, and started cross-dressing. The feeling of loneliness began fading away. Revel has brought balance and so much enjoyment in my life. When I become her, my stress and worries fade away. Cross-dressing is a great stress buster! I find it relaxing, extremely enjoyable, and it makes me REVEL! 😍

♥️ Rev

Bobbi

That’s awesome, Revel! You be you! 🙂

Anonymous

As a man, I’m responsible for pretty much everything. Put a dress on and that goes away. I feel relaxed and stress-free.

I have adolescence issues with my parents that I think are at the root of my CDing, but being able to put the burden down every now and then is also a part of it.

Connie
      xxx

Bobbi

I’m getting that a lot, connie. I think I struck a nerve, here. Keep being fabulous, girl! 🙂

Lacy Satin
      Lady
      Registered On: June 27, 2018
      Replies: 486

Right On!

I think I would have gone crazy years ago if I didn’t have my fantasy world to escape into.

I had a nervous breakdown years ago and was drinking quite heavily to try to overcome the stresses I was going through in life.  While sitting there one day having way too much to drink, I looked down at myself and realized I was sitting there wearing a dress. I had been doing this so often that I wasn’t even aware of it.  I sat there asking myself why?  I then started to look back on my life and realized every time I ever started to feel overwhelmed, I would sneak off and slip into some silky lingerie and or a pretty dress.

This is when I realized my crossdressing was something I did to escape from the stresses of masculinity.

I’m a very petite man and I’ve always found it a struggle to prove my masculinity. It’s a wonderful feeling of relief when I can walk away from it and accept my weaknesses and put on delicate lingerie and pretty dresses and allow myself to be enveloped in femininity for a period of time. No expectations required of me, and I even feel desirable. Not to be misunderstood, I don’t want to attract men, I just want to be noticed and complimented on how pretty I am.  These feelings are much more rewarding than having to prove myself by busting ass and killing myself for approval.

I always find myself returning to my life as a man and dealing with my responsibilities that are required of being a man.

I’m not ashamed of being a crossdresser. I really wouldn’t want to live my life any other way. I’m very thankful that it is something that came into my life at a very early age. It’s a very interesting story I would love to share at some point.

To be able to feel and experience femininity from the inside out is so wonderful and so hard to explain the pleasures I get from it.

Bobbi

Lacy, that is the best explanation I’ve ever heard. You are right to not be ashamed, because there’s nothing shameful in what you’re doing. It is a coping mechanism for you, & NOBODY has the right to take away what brings you a sense of joy & relief! Keep going, girl!

Lacy Satin
          Lady
          Registered On: June 27, 2018
          Replies: 486

Bobbi, Thank you!

It always feels good to have the opportunity to be open and honest about my true feelings and have someone listen and understand.

Thanks again girlfriend

Lacy

Fredrika Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Replies: 363

I thimk a lot of people are just like that.

Fredrika

Jamie Williams
      Lady
      Registered On: July 26, 2021
      Replies: 130

For me that is only a small part of it. The allure of dressing for me goes back to my teen years. I was too shy to ask any girls out. And the ones that I managed to find the courage to talk to usually ended up stomping on my dreams anyway. So something inside of me decided if I couldn’t have the girl, I could at least experience femininity by essentially being a girl.
      After a few years, though, I came to crave the feeling of being feminine. So dressing is less of an escape for me, and more of indulgence in what I’ve come to consider the finer side of life.

Revel
        Baroness
        Registered On: December 5, 2020
        Replies: 335

I can relate to how you feel, sister. 💖

Bobbi

Interesting answer. “If you can’t get the girl, BECOME the girl”. That’s something that never crossed my mind, but you make a fascinating point.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Bobbi. Reason: punctuation
        9 users thanked author for this post.
      Sylvia
      Lady
      Registered On: October 10, 2021
      Replies: 674

Dear Bobbi ,

Good point !
      The things you mentioned certainly influence the frequency
      of Crossdressing on my part.
      When I have stress , The Pink Fog usually strikes heavier than in calmer periods.
      As I only dress at home , it is a good way for me to end the working day.
      During the working week , I very much look forward to my evenings of Feminine leisure !
      And on Friday and specially Saturday evening , I dress up even more.

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

Hi Bobbi, yes it is an escape. I love wearing dresses and it feels so nice.

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3471

Hi Bobbi BTW cute picture its a very close post to the truth as for back in the younger days dad and olderbrother were not very lets say friendly to youmger brother so took up with younger sister and mom kind of went from there later years to like you say work pressure and life in general it was the escape to be more free and a more sensative person just the opposite of the world i live and worked in .. As met wife and married came out to her right away as was accepted as a woman a girlfriend  never going out but at home we were ok as girls..

Stephanie Bass

Paula Hess
      Lady
      Registered On: January 8, 2021
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 213

You nailed it Bobbi!  A lot of people can’t escape (or don’t know how to) and so they are miserable, and they stay miserable. I myself need an escape and one of my escapes is dressing as a woman.

in my line of work there is constant noise, cold or hot metal (depending on the season),  radio going off, cell phone ringing, traffic whizzing by (I’m a tow truck operator). So I dress for many reasons but one of those is to dress, put makeup on, go out in the world as a different person and just escape for the weekend.

Anonymous

HI Bobbi everything you said was reason why I dressed back when was CD now a fully transition and dress like a woman all the time.  Plus can’t run around in birthday suit now. giggles Well can in privacy of own home or back yard now.  Do know ever since changed mentally better more happy.

Donna

Bobbi

Rhonda, I agree! It should not be considered abnormal. Who is to say what’s “normal”?
      Normal to me at this time of year, is a sweater dress, leggings & heels.

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Replies: 77

I’d love it if everyone crossdressed and it would not be considered abnormal! I have always thought that boys should be required to dress for at least a period of time… perhaps a week… to learn how it feels and get an appreciation of the effort it takes for women to do it and whether there are benefits justifying the effort. I think we’d have a lot more CDs if that happened, at earlier ages. It’s a shame so many don’t experience this side of themselves and feel free to express it until late in life. Shouldn’t our education help us understand who we are and what we want?

Bobbi

Well stated, Julia! 🙂 We’ve come a long way. Unfortunately, we still have a long way to go!
      I can remember a time when a man could be arrested for wearing “women’s clothes”.

Bobbi

Stephanie, please forgive me. it was not my intention to “stir the pot”. You cannot tell “tone of voice” in print.
      I have no issue with you. It was also not my intention to imply that that your statement suggested people are dressing wrong, or for the wrong reasons. I’ve never heard the term “vanilla” when referring to a crossdresser. Perhaps I need to do some reading & educate myself, before making assumptions.

Bobbi

Your “Vanilla Crossdressers” have a reason for dressing that is just as valid as ours.
      Yes, while I dress because I am a woman down to my soul, I will not downplay a “recreational crossdresser” who just wants a little stress relief or play acting. There is no “wrong reason” for dressing.

Regine Kelly
      Lady
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 44
      Replies: 1464

Miss Stephanie, I have read far too many of your “air flow” posts, to believe you are anything but a Naturist, at heart, giggles

Hugs, Regi💕👸

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.