Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I really don’t want to bring the mood down too much, but my mother seems to be a the final stages of life.  It has been a long time coming and I am fully prepared for what is approaching.   But as this was going on, my feminine side has just gone crazy.    I have four new bras, about 20 pair of panties and some yoga shorts and exercise shorts that I use regularly to exercise.    Of course, from my profile, I have to keep this from my significant other, but I am not sure I have been this bold.  I am wearing women’s underwear regularly and am making Amazon and their Amazon hub service very happy.

While not in a bizarre way, I have always been strongly connected to my mother.  She was always my foundation for strength and pride of image.   Without getting too deep, and dealing with something a therapist should tell me, has there ever been a female connection in your lives that elicits more feminine behavior?   While my feminine side is always with me, I have never felt it this strong.

Hugs, Jamie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I had a strained relationship with my mother most of my adult life.  None of my female relatives affected my feminine behavior.  There were a couple of notable girlfriends.  But the biggest impact by far have been the ladies I’ve met on CDH and a few other support forums.  That’s all been in the last few years.  Better late than never as they say.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Apart from a therapists approach this is an interesting question. Mothers are a key bond to sons as there is a natural attachment. The bond could lead to an attachment to her in wearing the clothes as a kind of bonding which could also manifest with girlfriends and life partners. In another thread it was mentioned that females wore their partners clothes to remind them of that person. Possibly more acceptable than the other way round.

Perhaps your feminine side coming out in times of stress is that emotional attachment to her and the security it gives you? 

In life we have many feminine connections and, in some cases, there is a specific attachment which is the cause of the dressing. The most prominent would be the mother as the nurturing is close and there are many aspects we will subconsciously take with us. One could be the feel of the clothing and that could be the start. I know that I liked the way my mother and sisters dressed then looked at all the other girls around me. They were certainly factors that made me dress. 

Anonymous

Perhaps your femme side is ramping up to help you cope with the situation with your mother. Yes it’s sad that she’s in the final stages of her life. Maybe your femme side just wants to come out, even if in a small part, to help you get through it.

I know this happens to me.  Whenever there are significant stressors in my life, my need/desire to be feminine hits me hardest – and is incredibly helpful!

Marcellette

Hi Jamie

So sorry your mother is poorly.

Why is your feminine side coming to the fore? Stress relief, spending some time in your happy place is good for the soul, and mental well-being.

Bianca x

Anonymous
      Lady

For many of us dressing is an escape from our normal lives. Its only natural with whats happening in your life that you need to escape a bit and maybe feeling feminine is a way to connect with your mom at this time.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?