Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m 20 years old, and throughout my life I have worn womens clothes. Bras, dresses, skirt, and girly pajamas mainly, but I never thought myself as a crossdresser. Just a curious kid. But nowadays I found a pair of girls fleece pajama pants and have literally become addicted to them. I get the urge to wear them everyday, and when I do it feels like the most comfortable and euphoric thing to wear. I don’t know why I became so addicted to it randomly, but now my amazon cart is filled with fleece pajamas and panties but I don’t know if I should buy them. If I do, then it’s probably all I will wear while I’m home. Why does crossdressing feel so good and right, and why did I become so addicted to it based on one pair of pants?

Hello Jennifer welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have to help figure out who you are if you can find a professional to talk to it could also help you. I would say try to figure out and explore things you feel, but make sure you take the time to see bug pictures so you don’t go to fast. You should be who you want to be. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi Jennifer.You have asked a very good question, but one that has no simple answer. Why we choose to crossdress is ‘all over the board.’ Some do it for the erotic thrill. Some because they truly believe they are girls trapped in a man’s body. Some because they desire to explore their femininity in greater depth. And many because it is a stress reliever to escape ‘man’s world’ pressures. And on and on! Whatever your reason I advise you to follow Shakespeare’s words: “To thine own-self be true”. So don’t let anyone tell you what is right or wrong, One of my good friends, who is well known in our community, has said “If you are trying to understand why you do it- good kuck!” So just enjoy and live for the moment! Hugs, Paulette.

Anonymous
      Lady

Remember that Amazon never forgets how you shop, if that matters.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Jennifer, welcome to CDH.  I wish I knew the answer to your questions. All I can tell you is that as I’ve grown older and have more time to myself, that the urge has only gotten stronger.  For example, there were times in the past when I felt I just had to purge and I did.  I no longer have the strong desire. (well, still in some small respect because if something were to happen to me, I really don’t want others to have to deal with all my items…any more than with all my other stuff!). So, I think about it more, I act on it more, and I’m less upset, if at all with myself.  I am what I am. It’s not hurting anyone, it just gives me very comfortable moments when I’m able to indulge…and I really like it.

Hugs, ChloëC

A big warm welcome to CDH Jennifer! I also like girly pajamas, in fact I love wearing beautiful lingerie to bed so feel free to hit me up if you’d like to chat about sleepwear!

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.

Enjoy your very soft flannel pj pants.

Alice

Because something inside you wants it to. Clear as mud, right?  You are asking the trillion dollar question. What’s most important is to recognize and accept you are unique and allow your mind and body to develop how it decides. No one can predict the future, but you can certainly have the time of your life if you choose to. There will be lots of ups and downs ahead for you so no matter what others may think or say, remember you only answer to yourself, no one else. It’s your life not theirs. Why? If we knew that answer, nothing would change.

Anonymous

It’s who we are it’s inside us. I was 9 when I became full time girl 👧 till now at 62. First time out and around is exciting then you want more and still more. I started living that life and everyone I know calls me Christina. That’s who I am. My life revolves around Christina. If you want to get more of the concept get with the girls 👧 in the chat room

Hi Jennifer welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m not sure why either but my desire to dress has got stronger the older I’ve got, if it feels right to you then don’t question it just enjoy it, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Something pulled the trigger Jennifer when you were little and seems to be those pants. It happens to so many of us and mine was when I was 4 . I knew dressing as a girl was socially wrong but my mind said it was right. Like you I wondered if it was a curiosity but the desire always remained. However that was sixty years ago and the opportunities to dress were very limited and to express myself was a definite no no. You are a twenty year old and through puberty still dressing. You are lucky to be able to express yourself openly as society has moved on so far now.

As others have said here the answer is obvious and you would be considered a crossdresser. Just enjoy it as part of your life you enjoy and see where it leads. Welcome to the club.

Hello Jennifer, from one Jennifer to another.  Since you are much younger than I am, by probably almost 50 years, I can tell you that your desire to dress will be with you for life.  As you get older, I believe that the desire will only increase.  I know that mine did.  It is nice though that you are able to dress while you are young.  That way, you don’t have to dress like us old ladies, and wonder how nice we could have looked if we were younger.

it is a very good thing that you have come here for your support.  It is a wonderful community that can help you to wherever you might want to go.  Feel free to reach out with your questions through the forums.

Again, welcome, you’ve come to the right place.

J J
      Lady

Actually, I do think it has a simple answer…you do it because you enjoy it and it feels good. Why do we choose to do anything in our lives? They just seem to fit who we are. As for your Amazon cart, “all things in moderation, including moderation.” Delete most items, but treat yourself to a few fun things. We all desire to pamper ourselves and give into our whims occasionally, just not all the time.

You like to dress en femme. Whether you want to consider yourself a crossdresser depends on how you perceive yourself. Personally, I am a guy who likes to dress en femme, so yes I am a crossdresser by most definitions. I just prefer the term en femme, but that is just me. You be you, by what ever form or terms you choose. Most of all just enjoy the ride of exploring your clothing choices. It is perfectly normal, some of us just take it further then others.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Jennifer and welcome to CDH. Oh the thrill and feeling of dressing, I loved it when I was 7 and 60 years later I love it more, all I can say is go slow and not to guilt yourself, there’s nothing wrong with what we’re doing.

Sherri

Anonymous

I just realized while reading this that as an aging genetic girl (43) I have noticed a decline in my desire to dress “en femme.” It is interesting that as us genetic girls are less interested in clothes and makeup, the CD girls become more interested. Thoughts?
      Hugs,
      Betty

PS-if girlie PJ pants make you feel good, you should own that and be your best self.

ChloeC
        Duchess

Betty, here’s one possible reason tho I’m sure there are more – Trying to make up for all that lost time.  Hugs ChloeC

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Betty.

I think many gg’s decreasing love of dressing is maybe because gg’s grew up with all the pretty clothes, makeup, and lingerie all their adult lives so its no big deal for them. Its only normal for a female to experience all the things we CD’s envy. As gg’s get older they tend to want to decrease the work it took when young to be pretty and fashionable and prefer to be more comfortable and easy in every day wear and appearance. Thats what I see in most women in every day life.

As CD’s we have not had that experience and have only been able to dress in very short windows of time and maybe have even suppressed it for periods of years. As we grow older we usually have more personal time after the kids are grown or we are retired, so the urgency to experience things we have thought about for years grows stronger as the clock ticks away.

In Jennifers case, she has just realized how much she loves fleece pajamas and its a beginning for her which is always exciting especially at that age. We were probably overly excited during that discovery time too. In todays world she has many options older CD’s didn’t have and she may decide to embrace her feminine side or do like we did and defer that side and have a “normal” family life. Thats up to her.

Anonymous

Michelle,
          So many good thoughts!
          Hugs,
          Betty

Leah
      Baroness

[postquote quote=712451]
      Betty,

I have noticed this as well.  Maybe since most ladies are married, maybe they feel they  do not need to put forth as much effort to look good as they did when they were younger?

Speaking for me, I would say I have gotten more interested in clothes and makeup

Anonymous

Leah,
        For me, I don’t think because I’m married I feel I don’t have to put in the effort. For myself, I’ve gotten to be less critical of myself and therefore feel more comfortable in my own skin than when I was younger. Also, the process loses it’s excitement as we age. It is “work” to do my hair and makeup but when I was young, it was enjoyable to transform myself into a gorgeous minx before heading out. Another thing is that as we age we feel we are losing our looks and/or our bodies aren’t quite the same after having kids, so the motivation isn’t there like it used to be. It’s more work to look my best and the result isn’t quite as good as it used to be. Less of a gorgeous minx and more of a lazy house cat that still looks cute.
        Hugs,
        Betty

Seems you have the same gene as we do Jenn and dont be scared. Yes it gets stronger with time and no purging will stop it so just learn to enjoy what we all do in our sorority here. It’s a marvelous journey

Hey girl, i dont know why the urges get stronger, for me maybe it is because i repressed my true feelings and desires for so many years. I am now 51 and the feelings for me to dress and be my authentic self continue to get stronger. Be yourself and enjoy all your moments in this life. Life is to short, wear what you want.

Jess
      Lady

Honestly this happened to me during the last few months when I started this journey. My wife gave me some of her leggings to wear around the e house since it was cold and I’ve been hooked wearing stockings, panties, etc. I’d say give in is better overall since the more I fought it, the stronger the urge got. After all, it’s just clothes.

There is certainly an element of addicting in dressing. Like an addictions, the simple answer is it makes you feel good in some way. Enjoy it and shop for what you like. Like most of us I started with a few panties and now I have no male clothes in our bedroom closet.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer welcome.  It’s certainly an addition, to me anyway. right. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jennifer,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 stacked bars, consisting of three horizontal bars[sometimes called the ‘ hamburger’] Menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?