Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Morning ladies,

So why do you wear makeup? In my case yes it started with I wanted to always take my crossdressing further. First some pantyhose and panties. Then a bra, a camisole then why don’t I try on a skirt and top with it. Well if I’m dressing like this I might as well add some heels. Look in the mirror and ask yourself … what’s missing?  Oh yes some makeup.  Start experimenting with it and looking ridiculous, lol. Over time you start to see some improvements and make yourself look better in makeup. Now I find that I enjoy not just wearing it when dressing as a woman but wearing it mildly when in male mode. I really enjoy wearing on a day to day basis and not just wearing it but enjoy putting it on. After a shower it just feels right to grab my makeup kit and put some on , very discreetly but still noticeable to a keen eye. I’m also finding the same with wearing perfume over cologne lately. So ladies do you wear cause you feel you have to or really enjoy it all together?

thanks

Ashley❤️

Jennie Heels
      Duchess - Annual

Ashley I truely love the whole process still nervous about my makeup tying and will get there . For sure something I enjoy

I actually started with make-up. I can remember finding an old eyeshadow palette when I was younger with an electric blue shade in it (in the 80’s) and just had to try it.

It did not go well but to this day I don’t feel ready without at least lipstick and mascara on.

I enjoy it, but mascara is so challenging for me.  Just hoping things will improve with time.  Thanks.

I kind of like make-up. It is a part of the process, a part of separating the two halves of my life and such and only aiding itself in that it does make me feel rather lovely. It helps in the transformation both mentally and physically.

Anonymous
      Lady

I am getting a makeover in a week and a half and am so excited. Other than a few tubes of lipstick, I have nothing. I am hoping it completes the look so I can look less like a guy wearing women’s clothes to a more convincing feminine look.

I don’t think I will ever get the feminine voice but I can live with that.

Anonymous

I truly enjoy doing my makeup. The “why” may at first have been “because women wore makeup”, but later it became more as the reasons other women wear makeup… which is to enhance any good features and “cover” any flaws.

And everybody has flaws and good features! Being able to identify them and work with them is very important. Just remember that the ideal makeup is finishing up the application and looking like you don’t have any makeup on at all. So incredibly hard to achieve! Specially after, say, being over 30.

Ashley,

When I go shopping or with the gurls it’s “game on”. Everything gets painted and groomed.

On a normal day I push every male to female limit I can get away with. Painted toe nails, shaved legs, panties, a bra and mini forms, so I guess the make up was the obvious next step. Eye brow liner and light mascara every morning with muted colored lip stick when possible. I work at a  farm supply chain part time and the place was not designed for femme, even the lady customers tend to be some what manly. If I ever got busted I was unaware of it. Luv, TERI

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Ashley, ever since I started crossdressing it was and always will be the thrill of watching myself transform from a boy into a beautiful girl as I put on my make up I always leaving the lipstick and wig until the very end, it was like the icing on the cake. I was fortunate in that I passed very easily as girl for many years and never ever tired of watching Trish come out as I ever so slowly put the make up on. It is exciting to go out shopping or site seeing and being accepted but for me the excitement of watching myself become a girl is the ultimate thrill.

Love,

Trish

Anonymous
      Lady

I don’t get a lot of chances to wear makeup but I love the act of putting it on. Its so feminine, smells good, is creative, and it transforms me. It usually takes me an hour or so to do a full job but it changes my mug into something that at least could be thought of as female.

I learned through youtube videos and practice, practice, practice, and still not great at it but I think I do an ok job. It took lots of trial and error to find the correct shades and combinations figuring out the steps and what I wanted to achieve but the results works well enough. The eyes are the hardest to do but I love false eyelashes.

So to answer your question…. Yes, I like makeup and I need it too.

Hi Ashley just love the process of becoming Stephanie as makeup is needed ha ha .. Lots of practice and youtube videos help a lot  .. Wife uses just a little so not much help there so lots of practice on my own then critique from wife to finish things off has gotten me to look a bit better as my mirror says anyhow he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I think most of you girls have it ‘covered’

I use make up to hide the ravages of time and show a more feminine face to the world. 

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I love wearing makeup. I feel so feminine when I have makeup on.

Hugs, Liara

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I do like wearing makeup and simply for that vain reason as I look better with it on! Even just some foundation and powder smooths me out.

With all of the online meetings we’ve had in the last couple of years, I’ve used a few dabs for them at times when in male mode.

Not only is makeup a typically feminine thing to do, so naturally I like it for that reason too, and when done properly can change and improve your look.

Amy

Makeup has become like a tool. I want tools that provide total value. Tools allow me to tinker and build things. Makeup allows me to tinker with my face and build femininity. All one in the same! 🙂

Originally, the transformation was the significant part. Now it is just a piece to the puzzle that makes things complete as DeeAnn is the person of record for more than 95% of the time…

Peta Mari
      Lady

I use makeup when drab and fem. Obviously very light when drab.

It refreshes the face. Makes the eyes alive. Learning to use makeup while drab is a worthwhile experience.

It teaches you that less is best.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Tho I know and have been told I dress well when enfemme, this weather beaten old “boat race”(Cockney slang for “face), would utterly spoil my “look” if I was sans make up. Plus the more I age the more I end up with “jawline droop”

So if I’m going out, (which I will again soon post Covid) or taking Caty photos, I’ll always do what I can to make my hair and face “look the part”

The “mature”

Caty.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

So, I’ve become a bit of a paradox in some ways lately on the makeup front…

I’ve been wearing more makeup when in male clothes, and less when in women’s clothes…

I do still do a full wig/hair/full face when I’m going for a total female presentation.

But I’ve been finding that blurring the lines in daily life has been more pleasurable to me of late.

I wear a tad of eye makeup in boy mode… and some days I wear a full ladies outfit without ANY makeup or a wig and say “here I am! look at me!” and I’ve been finding it VERY liberating to be honest.

So, I get the desire to wear it in boy mode… I also get not wanting to bother but still wear a pretty dress…

I say you just do what feels good and be yourself.

Have fun out there,

XOXO

Rayna

Yes I’m doing the same thing a lot more as of late. Mascara, eyeshadow and eye liner while in male mode wearing woman’s jeans and top but still presenting as a man. Oh and a slash of perfume also.  Glad your being yourself hun.

Rayna Carlian
          Duchess

Thanks! I would say the same to you too sweetie!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?