Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

For “more then 3 score and ten) me this is why….

I have a perverse fondness for school holidays . At least in the cooler months here in Oz. Why?? cos my beloved has had three days straight this week of childminding and right now “Caty is in the building” No make up and “neat cas” aka dark grey skirt and patterned blouse… Underneath I’m “winterised” with thermal cami, black tights and , black flat heel shoes My new “SP” bra is holding my “number 1″s (as in projection”) forms and I feel just great. Only drawback… My “home Caty stash” does not include a cardigan, so the track suit top over my shoulders will have to suffice… Rather spoils the image
      I deliberately slept in this morning until the “Boss” left about 7.30am.  Not due back until at least 4pm.  That meant I could have a nice casual fleecy PJ’s and dressing gown  “femme breakfast”. Back to male mode for a quick trip to the local shops, then in to “Caty cas” Nice sunny day, so into washing Caty’s “Smalls” and hang them on the outside  line until half dry, then finish it all off by hanging it in two wardrobes where “prying eyes” never venture. Takes the pressure off from leaving them outside until the last moment….
      My beloved will be “on duty” again tomorrow, so that’s when it will all end up dry and neatly folded in my lingerie drawers. Muggins male me just “chucks his socks and jocks” where they will fit, the woman in me likes them all nice and neat.
      So… are any other folks on CDH able to take advantage of the above situation??

Happy dressing

Caty.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Making good use of the time Caty. I used to have to exploit the precious time I had in a similar situation as I expect a lot of ladies here have to. have you ever been tempted to sneak out to do the shopping?

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Hi Angela,

I do go shopping as Caty, but never from home…. I live in a retirement village and everyone expects a bloke to be driving the red Subaru SUV out of the place. Anything else and the gossip mill would shred its bearings…

I’ve shopped and dined as Caty many times, but only when I can book myself into a self contained apartment chain. The latest was a personal enfemme bra fitting.. The story of that escapade goes up here on CDH late next week

Caty.

Hi Caty,

Enjoy your dressing  time.

Alice

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?