Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Can I ask, are people substituting Swimsuits for Bodysuits.

There seem to be a lot of Swimsuit pictures, do the work well with Breast forms?

Answers/ Opinions would be much appreciated.

Hugs

Nosey Wilma x

If only I could go to the lake in a swim suit…

K Swim
        Lady

That certainly makes the sensation that much better

I crave that public moment, too!  Someday, I just won’t care, and I’ll do it any way.  We gurls need freedom, too!

Well I am a bodysuit fanatic, I definitely would not go swimming in one though lol. I do have a one piece swimsuit that is really cute that has “pockets” to where breast forms could be put in with a little bit of customization. I bought it from SHEIN so it’s not specifically made for girls like us it just so happened to have available compartments that would be accommodating for breast forms. I have actually thought about wearing it as a bodysuit since it is so cute (to me).

As many different bodysuits that are out there, there are that much more one piece swimsuits that could be worn as bodysuits as well. You know that we are all about options, options, options, no matter if there are 100s of great bodysuit options for us, am I right? Also most importantly, swimsuits can be made with stronger material than bodysuits, so they’ll last longer. I do not know about y’all, but sometimes the snap crotches in bodysuits can bother my scepter so wearing a one piece swimsuit can be much more comfortable against her ;).

Hi Wilma,  I work as a costumer and have regularly made swimsuits into bodysuits.  If I find a style of swimsuit that I want to convert I just need to make a little modification.    I just cut the hook ends of a bra off and then cut the crotch of the swimsuit and then sew the two together.  That way you can wear your shorts or mini skirt and still get to the bathroom without too much trouble.  I wrote an article that you can see here on CDH Recent Articles that may explain more about the adding forms part.  There are even a few pictures.  It’s called “Swimsuit Perfection” and hopefully that will help you.  I wrote it because it is difficult for most people (both M + F) to get a good fit in their swimwear.  The article will show you how I add forms into the suit and the same method can be used for bodysuits and leotards.  If you find the article helpful, then please comment so I know it was useful to you.   Marg

Jessica FLA
        Baroness - Annual

I’m going to look up that article. I purchased some swimsuit nylon lycra from spandex world (80/20) and just have to decide on a pattern. I have several from different designers, but usually end up back with Jalie and either a pattern from like 1980 or 971 which is in it’s mid 20’s and getting close to 30 years old.

Hey Jessica,  I always make the gusset (bottom)  wider.  Good luck,  Marg

Jessica FLA
            Baroness - Annual

Naturally 🙂 Haven’t tried swimming in a fu fu clip. Have a feeling though that being wet might make it kinda slip off. With it though, I’m pretty confident that it wouldn’t require any widening, but I normally do widen at least 1″ (1/2 on fold) and will continue to do so. Will also add a pull on short half circle skirt for a bit more modesty out of the water.

K Swim
      Lady

Being a huge fanatic of swimsuits, I find myself pretty much REQUIRED to comment here…

That said, I should talk a little about my collection…which is almost entirely swimsuits. I also have a couple of leotards, bodysuits, and body briefers. As mentioned in an earlier comment, swimsuits are usually a strong material. Body briefers are too. The only difference there is that I don’t have the option to swim in a body briefer without ruining it. That said, they can often hold breast forms in place pretty well. Leotards often look pretty, but don’t always hold breast forms in place. Bodysuits are very similar to leotards, except a bit more stretch making it even harder for them to hold breast forms in place…but they have the snap crotch.

I could use bikinis or bras to assist with holding forms in a bodysuit, but just don’t even wear them very often. I do once in a while though.

Anonymous
      Lady

I have swimsuits and body suits. Both are very different and I don’t think I. could wear a swimsuit all day like I can a body suit. They are just too thick. I do wear mine when sunbathing on my deck so I don’t worry about adding forms. Most bathing suits have thin pads in place and you can remove them and add thicker ones and I have done that on occasions. Klassy Network has really nice body suits that have exceptional pads and when I wear them with shorts or skirt I find I don’t have to add forms to get the look I want.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I have a one piece swimsuit which I pretty much only wore when I had access to a nice full sized pool behind the house where we used to live.  When I could I’d go out in the evening and take a swim, or lay in the sun on a deck above the pool, both fully out of site of the road in front – although we were out in the country a little. Since we don’t have a pool where we are now, sadly no more swimming and no reason to put on the suit (we’re also  in a little denser neighborhood, lots of trees but visible to houses around us), but I may put a picture up when last I wore one. Oh and my forms worked really nice in the suit I had.  Not so much in a two piece I once tried.

Hugs, ChloeC

LOVE SWIMSUITS I HAVE 1 PIECE AND 2 PIECE. WAITING FOR SUMMERTIME

Clara
      Lady

I just received my new 2 piece this week and although it is likely to get worn till next summer, can wait though to try it on.

Clara
        Lady

Unfortunately the top piece is too small and I can’t by the top and bottom separately.  Will have to order another one in a much larger size down the track.  Bottom half fits perfectly!

Anonymous

Lots of women have that problem, especially with 2 piece suits. Our tops and bottoms are not the same size.

I don’t sub mine for a body suit but I do wear them to swim and enjoy the extra oomph they give my figure while swimming.

I try to keep my moobs supported at all times plus I have an epigastric hernia that is well held in by a one-piece ladies suit as I swim. I change into either a longline athletic bra or a light compression cami for the day after swimming.

Girl girls are different size top to bottom like us.  My wife is definitely  that way.  What you see nowadays is a lot of buy the top and bottom separate.  Many are not bikini but more cloth for modesty.  Have seen more seniors such as myself going  to these.   Seriously thought of buying this way last time but opted for a 1 piece with peek a boo opening where  my flat upper stomach shows.

Celeste,  The article I wrote here on CDH titled “Swimsuit Perfection”  shows how I put forms into swimwear.  Just FYI.   Happy Summer,  Marg

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?