- November 24, 2021 at 3:36 am #579766Zsazsa PushkinParticipantRegistered On: July 11, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 206 times
Found this very interesting article written in 2012 by a Catholic lady about skirts. Very insightful, and the resulting comments also very interesting. Especially interesting is her experience of men treating her with greater respect and courtesy when wearing a skirt 🙂
- November 27, 2021 at 1:09 am #581229Peaches VictoriaAmbassadorRegistered On: April 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
- November 27, 2021 at 3:39 pm #581609Zsazsa PushkinBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 11, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 206 times
Peaches. Yes, same here. But I do seem to prefer skirts when venturing out. The dresses I have seem to be more suited to ‘evening wear’ and would stand out at the mall 🙂.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 26, 2021 at 11:12 pm #581204Stephanie AstonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 31, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 83Has thanked: 453 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
I have a little story about a skirt. I voulenteer at our local vaccination centre and on a shift the other week a lady came in for her booster and she was wearing the most beautiful skirt, after getting her signed in and whilst she was waiting her turn I complimented her on her gorgeous skirt, she thanked me for the compliment and we continued to chat until she was called for her jab. After her 15 min wait, as she was leaving she came over to me and thanked me for doing my bit as a volunteer then she thanked me for my compliments on her skirt which she said had made her day, as she turned to go I asked her where she had bought the skirt from? she was delighted and told me and then she winked at me and said “I quite like your High Viz jacket” 😂. So on Thursday I took delivery of my gorgeous new black and floral print skirt and had a lot of fun on Friday as it was a Stephanie day 😊 (I’ll post a photo as soon as I can)
Love Stephanie x
- November 27, 2021 at 12:37 am #581225Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 11, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 206 times
I often want to compliment women on their clothes but am always afraid that I’ll come across as creepy 😯. But I think I’ll be more confident now. What woman doesn’t want a compliment! My wife often reports her delight when someone compliments her on her clothes or a piece of jewellery.
I see from from your profile you’re from Reading. Last week I was listening to an American podcast where the presenter was apologising for her mis-pronunciation of Reading in the previous podcast 😊
- November 24, 2021 at 12:40 pm #580070Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 410Has thanked: 816 timesBeen thanked: 1595 times
“So I wear skirts because they make me a better woman. I wear skirts because I want to make a statement – one most people will only pick up on unconsciously – about how I believe society should be.”
A statement applicable to cross-dressers as well. Besides, they feel lovely.
- November 24, 2021 at 9:41 am #579966Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 772Has thanked: 2855 timesBeen thanked: 3900 times
- November 24, 2021 at 5:03 am #579821Stephanie KennedyRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1142Has thanked: 8840 timesBeen thanked: 4928 times
Hi Zsazsa Thank you for introducing that article. If I did not know different I would think I was reading a article from CDH. Like so many here have been saying how much they enjoy wearing long flowey skirts. I agree with writer it makes you feel so much more feminine. Great article for those who enjoy wearing skirts
- November 24, 2021 at 4:34 am #579807Jerri NewmanLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
- November 24, 2021 at 7:10 am #579898Jerri NewmanLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
- November 24, 2021 at 12:18 pm #580063Amber ScottDuchessRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 176Has thanked: 283 timesBeen thanked: 758 times
OMG! That outfit is fab. Please let us know if you buy it and how it looks. Soooooo jelly.
Be safe. Love and Peace.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 24, 2021 at 3:01 pm #580120
- November 24, 2021 at 4:09 am #579780
- November 24, 2021 at 3:53 am #579775Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1766Has thanked: 1361 timesBeen thanked: 5161 times
Skirts just make women and girls look more feminine. I recall my youth where the girls who wore skirts, showed their legs and wore nylons, got fawned and drooled over.
In times I’ve been out dressed, I often turned heads, got compliments on my shoes, having nice legs and even got asked about what pantyhose I was wearing. Those compliments and questions were pretty much always from women. I never got any of that when in guy mode.
There’s just many things special and enchanting about being femme.
- November 24, 2021 at 4:17 am #579789Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 11, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 129 timesBeen thanked: 206 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.