Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Found this very interesting article written in 2012 by a Catholic lady about skirts. Very insightful, and the resulting comments also very interesting. Especially interesting is her experience of men treating her with greater respect and courtesy when wearing a skirt 🙂

http://ourordinarylifeextraordinary.blogspot.com/2012/01/why-i-wear-skirts-hint-it-has-nothing.html

Zsazsa

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Skirts just make women and girls look more feminine. I recall my youth where the girls who wore skirts, showed their legs and wore nylons, got fawned and drooled over.

In times I’ve been out dressed, I often turned heads, got compliments on my shoes, having nice legs and even got asked about what pantyhose I was wearing. Those compliments and questions were pretty much always from women. I never got any of that when in guy mode.

There’s just many things special and enchanting about being femme.

Geraldine Mac
        Baroness - Annual

Patty

I agree. Apart from a wig, a skirt is the real transformation element for me.

Zsazsa

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Absolutely Zsazsa. A skirt or dress definitely enhances the femme element. The wig completes it. Have to have both.

Anonymous

Because they feel nice? Because they look nice?

Because they can?

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

I need to buy some skirts and heels and wear them around the house

Anonymous

OMG! That outfit is fab. Please let us know if you buy it and how it looks. Soooooo jelly.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Anonymous

Amber that outfit is spectacular. I won’t be getting it but I will be dreaming about it tonight.

Hi Zsazsa Thank you for introducing that article. If I did not know different I would think I was reading a article from CDH. Like so many here have been saying how much they enjoy wearing long flowey  skirts. I agree with writer it makes you feel so much more feminine.  Great article for those who enjoy wearing skirts

Luv Stephanie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I agree there are elements in the blog that would sit well as an article here.

‘I believe that the way a person dresses both announces and creates ones identity’  Amen to that….

“So I wear skirts because they make me a better woman. I wear skirts because I want to make a statement – one most people will only pick up on unconsciously – about how I believe society should be.”

A statement applicable to cross-dressers as well. Besides, they feel lovely.

Araminta.

I have a little story about a skirt.      I voulenteer at our local vaccination centre and on a shift the other week a lady came in for her booster and she was wearing the most beautiful skirt, after getting her signed in and whilst she was waiting her turn I complimented her on her gorgeous skirt, she thanked me for the compliment and we continued to chat until she was called for her jab. After her 15 min wait, as she was leaving she came over to me and thanked me for doing my bit as a volunteer then she thanked me for my compliments on her skirt which she said had made her day, as she turned to go I asked her where she had bought the skirt from? she was delighted and told me and then she winked at me and said “I quite like your High Viz jacket” 😂.  So on Thursday I took delivery of my gorgeous new black and floral print skirt and had a lot of fun on Friday as it was a Stephanie day 😊  (I’ll post a photo as soon as I can)

Love Stephanie x

Geraldine Mac
        Baroness - Annual

Steph

I often want to compliment women on their clothes but am always afraid that I’ll come across as creepy 😯. But I think I’ll be more confident now. What woman doesn’t want a compliment! My wife often reports her delight when someone compliments her on her clothes or a piece of jewellery.

I see from from your profile you’re from Reading. Last week I was listening to an American podcast where the presenter was apologising for her mis-pronunciation of Reading in the previous podcast 😊

Zsazsa

Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Stephanie. Yes the ‘Men are from Mars’ reference has been largely debunked. While there were some old fashioned opinions/comments (with a dash of religious modesty) – I believe there were still good insights 🙂

Geraldine Mac
      Baroness - Annual

Peaches. Yes, same here. But I do seem to prefer skirts when venturing out. The dresses I have seem to be more suited to ‘evening wear’ and would stand out at the mall 🙂.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?