Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

well I met with sorrow yesterday. My wife has stated I have already totally eliminated the man she has known for 37 years. Though I have tried to slow down for her it hasn’t been slow enough. Now she says she doesn’t want a girlfriend or a wife. At this point just saying she is leaving for a week or so. I got her to admit she wants a separation. I’m hurt and mad. I understand she has been struggling and not an easy change. However, anytime I would go looking for clothes, shoes, jewelery, or get nails done she was all in. She mentioned once how it was like having the girlfriend she hasn’t had. Now it’s too much because I want to take voice lessons and take hormones. She isn’t giving it a chance.

It looks like I may lose everything unless I can find a financial way out.  I can’t tell how much I’m hurt or mad right now. I’m kinda numb.

I know I can’t go backwards to the person I did not like and put away the joy I feel.

HAny ideas how to start a new life?

🤗😘

Jessica

Hi Jessica. I’m sorry to here about the unfortunate turnaround that has happened with your wife, perhaps temporary? Particularly when things were looking so promising at work for you. We can’t control others peoples feelings towards us. We just always hope and work towards their understanding and acceptance of what we need to be happy and whole. We all knew the risks involved with our choices and continually hope to avoid the large disturbance in the force. You’ve already taken bigger steps than most of us ever will into starting a new life. If this is indeed whats to be and you are being who you need to be, as strong as you seem to be, you’ll figure out the financial issues and move forward.

I hope only the best for you.

[quote quote=137550]Hi Jessica. I’m sorry to here about the unfortunate turnaround that has happened with your wife, perhaps temporary? Particularly when things were looking so promising at work for you. We can’t control others peoples feelings towards us. We just always hope and work towards their understanding and acceptance of what we need to be happy and whole. We all knew the risks involved with our choices and continually hope to avoid the large disturbance in the force. You’ve already taken bigger steps than most of us ever will into starting a new life. If this is indeed whats to be and you are being who you need to be, as strong as you seem to be, you’ll figure out the financial issues and move forward.

I hope only the best for you.

[/quote]
      Hi Olivia,

I want to thank you for for your encouragement. I do love who I’m becoming and that is why I’m pushing forward. Just hard and makes one question thier strength. We huju celebrated our 33 years of marriage so gives the feeling of failure. But I can’t go back into the shell I was in. I just hated the person I was. This feels like a battle of life and death.

Thank you for being there for me.

🤗😘

Jessica

Lea
      Lady

Sorry Jessica to hear that you’re struggling with your wife. Too bad things were seemingly accepted. I too am scared of reaching that point one day, but it’s hard to see living out life being someone I’m not.

Terri
      Duchess

Jessica, I feel for you so much. I am married 47 yrs. My wife knows of my femme side 37 yrs. I have struggled so long with trying to maintain that balance in my life. I have accepted that my wife will have nothing to do with my femme side. I love her and our children and grandchildren. But I love being Terri. Somedays are harder than others. I dont have any answers but just want to tell you are not alone.
      Yours Terri

Hi Jessica, I feel your pain, a similar scenario is happening to me as we speak, albeit, not as dramatic as yours. Ive come to the conclusion, some wives, not all! are either jealous, insecure or just downright unfair. I fully accept what we do is not to some peoples tastes but where is the compromise here? we dont know where we are at. I love my wife to pieces, ive worked hard and tirelessly to try to make my lifestyle fit in with hers so she doesn’t feel uncomfortable, ive limited my crossdressing to weekend only, sometimes I dont even get that! your situation Jessica is far worse, however. You have to consider what you have to lose, I know that sounds extreme, How much do you love your wife? have you considered marriage counselling? it seems rather drastic to just pack up and go without a firm dialogue. I just hope you have more luck than me, because trying to get answers out of my wife, is akin to trying to get blood out of a stone!

Fiona xxx

Hi Fiona,

I broke down today. They are having me evaluated

Rooting for you Jessica

Barbara
          Lady

I pray that strength fills you during these struggles!

Barbara
      Lady

Good luck Jessica! I wish the best for you!

Anonymous

Dear Jessica,

I undestand you completely. When we started go out a lot of stones are in this path. It’s no easy, if your SO accepts to go with you in this trip it’ll be fantastic. Otherwise, is also a possibility, we must be prepared.

So many things are fantastic in transistioning but others are specially and emotionally hard and balance is a great deal.

Good luck and kisses

Laura

[quote quote=138323]I pray that strength fills you during these struggles!

[/quote]
      Thank you Barbara. I guess this has worked out for some good. I broke down and was in hospital. I have found I have issues deep from years of holding in feelings that I’m working on.  My wife has changed her mind and decided to stay but sleeping in a different room.

🤗😘

Jessica

[quote quote=138082]Dear Jessica,

I undestand you completely. When we started go out a lot of stones are in this path. It’s no easy, if your SO accepts to go with you in this trip it’ll be fantastic. Otherwise, is also a possibility, we must be prepared.

So many things are fantastic in transistioning but others are specially and emotionally hard and balance is a great deal.

Good luck and kisses

Laura

[/quote]
      Thank you Laura. Wife has decided to stay and support me but sleeping in a different room.

🤗😘

Jessica

[quote quote=137889]Hi Jessica, I feel your pain, a similar scenario is happening to me as we speak, albeit, not as dramatic as yours. Ive come to the conclusion, some wives, not all! are either jealous, insecure or just downright unfair. I fully accept what we do is not to some peoples tastes but where is the compromise here? we dont know where we are at. I love my wife to pieces, ive worked hard and tirelessly to try to make my lifestyle fit in with hers so she doesn’t feel uncomfortable, ive limited my crossdressing to weekend only, sometimes I dont even get that! your situation Jessica is far worse, however. You have to consider what you have to lose, I know that sounds extreme, How much do you love your wife? have you considered marriage counselling? it seems rather drastic to just pack up and go without a firm dialogue. I just hope you have more luck than me, because trying to get answers out of my wife, is akin to trying to get blood out of a stone!

Fiona xxx

[/quote]
      Hi Fiona,

Good news. First they put me in the hospital. My wife decided to stay and support me. She is going to sleep in a different room.

Thank you,

🤗😘

Jessica

[quote quote=137620]Sorry Jessica to hear that you’re struggling with your wife. Too bad things were seemingly accepted. I too am scared of reaching that point one day, but it’s hard to see living out life being someone I’m not.

[/quote]
      Hi Lea,

Wife decided to stay and support me. She is going to sleep in a different room.

Thank you,

🤗😘

Jessica

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?