• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      1. Hello CDH members. My husband suggested I join to find support.  We have been married for 24 years.  Dressing has been part of our play for many years (as have a lot of other adventures).  Over the last year pajama time has changed to feminine clothes.  I thought it was to be erotic … it’s not … but sometimes it is?  It’s overwhelimg.  We had an opportunity to dress for an activity (erotic art show).  It was odd and overwhelming for me.  It seems like a night to play out a kink.. but the night ended with the statement about our neighbors/concierge “knowing I’m a cross dresser”.  I would have said we played with cross dressing … I did not realize he identified as a cross dresser. I will be 💯 supportive but I have some processing to do.  I thought it all was play until there was a name, the thought of shaving off facial hair … so so confused.

Just give it time and stay open minded. My wife is supportive but still has some slight reservations. She told me in time she would feel better about it. It just takes time and understanding. Glad you could join us here. The experience will be eye opening.

Lanna

just like Lanna said. give it time. glade you came here to C.D.H. you will learn more about why men x dress and be more under standing about the desire to dress up. woman dress up like men all the time, woman wear pants and shirt and they look manly pants and shirt and sneakers. not heels or skirt pr dress or nylons any more. us x dressers like to see what real woman go though as woman dressing up, also its all about showing our feminine side. woman clothing like nylons and skirt and dress and bra feel so much more comfortable to wear, nylons feel awesome. getting a message feeling when wearing them. panties is a better fit, then that boring male under wear. bras feel different and comfortable to wear. give it time and hope i helped in a way where you under stand. thanks for joining this group.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kristy   welcome, it’s so nice to meet you . Your husband is very lucky to have someone so understanding like yourself. It’s hard to explain why we do this as many of us really don’t know and one’s that do learn as they go only to discover more questions. My wife is supportive and has help me so much . But her acceptance is cautious but has improved as we both grow  and learn in different ways,  how  to deal with any  concerns. Our relationship has grown stronger as ever as a balance between us to share our thoughts and feelings has preserve our love for one other. We do has a group just for you dear :

Start go to home page ,down to create and join group’s ,then to “wife’s and significant others” there a place just for you to seek the answers you require. .  I hope this  helps you. I’m happy to meet you Kristy and best on your journeys ahead. 🌹

Anonymous

Kristy,

I’ll keep this reply brief: You ARE awesome! Plenty of guidance here.

Good luck to both of you.

Tricia

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Kristy. Welcome to CDH. It’s nice you’ve joined us. Here you will find the support you are looking for. There are different points of view enriching our websire. Your husband is so lucky to have your understanding. I hope that both of you can work it out.

Cinnamon kisses,

Gisela.

Ang
      Baroness

Hey Kristy 🙂

I see you joined our wives and partners group, there is a lot of supportive ladies over there!

BUT also I think the most important thing I’ve learned during this journey with my partner is to be patient, be kind, and be honest with yourself, your partner and in your relationship. It isn’t anything I think most of us were expecting to find out about our partner….BUT by using those 3 things I have found that my partner and I have found a new level of trust, intimacy and a whole lot of laughs when we take ourselves too seriously. Glad you found this corner of the internet, very helpful site!

Hi Kristy and welcome to our site.  My advice is to take it easy and slow, you have a lifetime to get “into it”. It is entirely up to the 2 of you, what you do or not do. If you have any questions, I can try to answer them for you. I wish you good luck on your venture!

Lady Veronica

Don’t worry, the love and the person are the same but with the added bonus of a loving female companion at times. Clothes give the man a different outlook on life, one with a softer caring edge if he is allowed to share it. Best wishes , JoJo xxx

Kristy,  thank you so much for joining the group.  It is a wonderful place to learn and grow.   Keep your communications open and take it slowly you will learn that you husband will not want to leave you but will become you best friend as well as your partner.  So happy to see you here at CDH.

well simply trying to be awesome means you automatically are awesome.Don’t be sacred. Being a crossdressers doesn’t mean your husband doesn’t love you or that he’s looking for ‘something else’. it simply means he likes to dress and present as a woman. Sounds like you are pretty together and just try to remember to be patient and handle it all with love, kindness and a sense of humor.

Anonymous

Kristy,

You are truly an amazing woman.  Your husband is an incredibly lucky guy to have you by his side.

I can definitely understand your fear and/or uneasiness going forward with this.  My wife (of only 3 years now) is aware that I used to be into dressing and absolutely despises it.  She will not be supportive whatsoever.  I am not sure what is going through your head about this, but I know my wife was very concerned that since i enjoyed dressing, that I must also be gay.  That is not the case at all though.  I know there are a lot of guys on here who feel the same way.  So if that’s what you’re worrying about, don’t.

It took your husband a long time to build up the courage to go as far he has with you.  It is an incredibly sensitive thing to talk about for most guys, and he let you in on it.

I would recommend that you talk to him about this, and assure him that you will be supportive and just want him to be open with you.  Even if you set limits.  Like only when in private, for example.

I absolutely love this story, and appreciate you so much! You are a great person and an incredible wife!

Keep being awesome! 😀

-Abby <3

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?