- April 23, 2021 at 11:18 am #482732Tina QParticipantRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 78Has thanked: 353 timesBeen thanked: 436 times
There seems to be many of us that have a wife or Significant other and are aware of our tendancies as a crossdresser but are at varying degrees of being accepting / supportive.
What would you like your wife or significant other to do for you (to you) that would show they are more accepting / supportive of your choice?
At times my wife buys me jeans, jogging pants, shorts, underwear and socks. It would be nice if she learned what feminine clothes I like to wear and buy me them as well.
- April 24, 2021 at 1:23 pm #483482BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 1550Has thanked: 1691 timesBeen thanked: 3873 times
Me & my wife are like peas carrots! She is 100% onboard! We were married last October, & we both wore a wedding dress! We go shopping together for clothes, lingerie & makeup. Heck, we even check out guys together! Not sure if we’ll ever bring one home to share, but that would be fun! (A girl can dream, can’t she?). We share a lot of clothes, because we both are very adventurous where fashion is concerned.
- April 24, 2021 at 8:22 am #483386Teri RayLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
I am a very lucky person to have an accepting wife. I lived with hiding this desire for many years fearful that my wife would not handle it well. After I left a picture in our computer she found out. Lived in Dont ask dont tell for many years until we had the “big talk” because she knew I was dressing when she was away but had no idea what I did while dressed. The “not knowing or understanding” for her was not good. Without the full discussion she was left to her own imagination as to why I had this desire and what I did when dressed. This discussion was not easy but was the best thing I ever did. Now My wife knows I dress, my clothes are no longer hidden and we discuss my desire to dress on occasion. Sharing this with my wife has resulted in great shopping trips where we both enjoy looking for womens clothes. An additional benefit is we do each others manicures. As I started I am very lucky.
- April 24, 2021 at 6:50 am #483343Julianne MitchellDuchessRegistered On: February 7, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 18Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
My wife knows but is not supportive only tolerant . we struck a deal that I can wear leggings or yoga pants around the house but I can always tell that she is un comfortable when I do .My wish is that we could just talk openly just like I do with my therapist no judgment . She preaches to our children that communication is key to their relationships but won’t with me on this subject .I just feel she doesn’t even want to learn or open her mind on the subject and that hurts because it means I have to do everything behind her back and that makes me feel terrible . I Love my wife like no other could and I love everything about her ,I love all of her ! My wish is she could love all of me !
- April 24, 2021 at 5:47 am #483313Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 95Has thanked: 491 timesBeen thanked: 516 times
I am with you Tina. My wife knows of my crossdressing but does not want to actively participate. I always hope that she will buy me some pretty panties or other lingerie as a surprise for my birthday, Christmas, or Valentines Day, but so far it has not happened. Just a little acknowledgment of this part of my life would be so special to me.
- April 24, 2021 at 2:26 am #483241Regi KellyPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 1053Has thanked: 11175 timesBeen thanked: 4622 times
I’m afraid to say, and feel a little guilty posting in this topic, But I have the perfect wife, for a CD’er.
All my Christmas presents this year were for Regi, she does my makeup for me, and is always pointing out new clothes.
The only thing I could ask, is that she shared my love for shoes, I want them all, and he thinks I have too many now, lol
- April 23, 2021 at 10:51 pm #483224Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 553Has thanked: 445 timesBeen thanked: 2543 times
- April 23, 2021 at 4:40 pm #483121Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 88Replies: 855Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2975 times
My beloved of over 20 years “knows but does not want to know”.
I get sick of all the lies and subterfuges that I must resort to to “hide” Caty from her.But to bring it all out in the open is not an option.
The only saving grace is that we sleep in separate rooms at the opposite end of the house. This means with the exception of hot summer nights and days, I can at least underdress in cami and panties and in cooler months heavy duty tights 24/7, plus an A cup bra under my winter “heavies” . Bed time also sees me with a bra on and breast forms attached.
Happy dressing one and all
- April 23, 2021 at 2:58 pm #483082Stephenie DerickBaronessRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 62Has thanked: 509 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
I too have a very supportive wife. She has seen me dressed up many times. She zips up my dresses and helps me keep my stockings seems straight. She even addressed my fem Christmas gifts with To Stephenie from Santa. He could I ask for more. I think she is more excited about me going to Crossroads than I am
- April 23, 2021 at 1:57 pm #483061Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 156Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 872 times
I don’t know if I’m alone on this or if others of you agree. My dream would be that my wife would acknowledge and appreciate anything I wear that looks and fits well. I don’t really try to pass or to even look like a woman. I just like wearing feminine clothes. So if my wife could be comfortable and accepting of my wearing jeans or tights with a feminine blouse, shirt, tunic, or sweater and sandals or boots (booties) with 3 to 4 inch heals or wedges, I’d be ecstatic. Since I already go out and about dressing like this, I believe I’d be relaxed and feel normal just adopting my own style while we went about our lives. I also know that, given the freedom to dress as I like, I’d likely continue to enhance my feminine look. At some point I’m certain that I’d take it up (notch by notch) and want to do the full masquerade – with hair, makeup, jewelry, and accessories. But that would come gradually as we both became more comfortable. I love my anonymity and do not want to be the center of attention. At 5-10, 145 lbs, I could appear to be a shapely woman. I’m competent moving in foundation garments, with breast inserts, stilettos, and skirts, dresses, or feminine suits. For now, I really only want her to join me on the journey, not really contribute, but be patient as I find my way. If she could find her way clear to see my feminine choices as similar to her trying a new outfit, a new look, or a new hairstyle, my wish would be reality. Am I dreaming too much?
- April 23, 2021 at 2:33 pm #483070
- April 23, 2021 at 1:37 pm #483046SteffieCDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 26Has thanked: 144 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
- April 23, 2021 at 1:24 pm #483042KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 613Has thanked: 1798 timesBeen thanked: 2825 times
Hi Tina. Yes, my wife knows that I’m a CD. She has seen me all glammed up though only once. BUT she puts her foot down that I can’t dress more girly than her. Her typical daily wear are femme jeans, femme top, femme slippers. So I can wear all those too – actually I think my femme skinny jeans look better than her femme regular jeans. I also get away with wearing leggings and some jewelry (neither of which she wears). I’d love for her to accept me wearing skirts, dresses, earrings, etc. Oh, and I like Gen’s comment. It would be nice to hear my wife call me Krista.
Take care, Hugs, Krista.
- April 23, 2021 at 2:30 pm #483069Tina QLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 78Has thanked: 353 timesBeen thanked: 436 times
- April 24, 2021 at 1:41 am #483239Julie CarsonLadyRegistered On: October 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 53Has thanked: 1720 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
Many many years ago i got laid off from work and my wife asked if i woudl like to be the houssewife. Of course I said yes. Ihad never been so content as I was waking up to see my shaven body weaaring a nice teddy and my nails so pretty. I was a great housewife. My wife said better than she ever was. One day she toold me she was feeling so masculine and did i mind. I said no one of us has to be and it certainly isnt me anymore. Oh how my feemninty grew during that time. And when it was time to go back to work I realized i would go as a male.
- April 23, 2021 at 5:13 pm #483138GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11453 timesBeen thanked: 5540 times
- April 23, 2021 at 1:01 pm #482786
- April 23, 2021 at 12:53 pm #482782
- April 23, 2021 at 12:05 pm #482753Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 498Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 2145 times
My wife is supportive of Wendy, and honestly I couldn’t ask her for anything more. When we go shopping, even though she doesn’t feel like it at times, she’ll try on some clothes that I pick out just to see if it fits. She allows me to be fully transformed in the home, and since it is covid, pretty much the whole day.
One thing I want to ask her is what would she think is a good girl name for me.
- April 23, 2021 at 11:44 am #482743LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1342Has thanked: 11453 timesBeen thanked: 5540 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.