• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My wife read my mind this morning,Luckily I get Wendsdays off and we turn it on to QVC when the Liz Claiborne is on.We both love this clothing line and she saw a dress I would of fell in love with calling me in and she was right.I ordered both colors of this dress and my wife did get some things in the order too.My wife and I admit we both like some clothing lines sold on QVC,it is this one and Susan Graver we both like.My wife even said I would look good in these dresses also,this one: http://www.qvc.com/Liz-Claiborne-New-York-Heritage-Collection-Crepe-Dress.product.A269197.html?sc=A269197-24HR&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-A269197&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/97/a269197.001?$uslarge$

Anonymous

That is so nice to have that kind of support from your wife. Just this morning my wife suggested matching sweater dresses for us.

Anonymous

It is and she comes from a family that loves and accepts people for who they are.Been together for 20 years being 21 in January total dating for 5 years and married for 13 years having 2 sons together,will be our 14th wedding anniversary.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Wish I could trade places with you Skyler…but no ..it wouldn’t be fair to take YOU away from all that and especially not to be stuck in MY life!
      Cynthia

Anonymous

Ross keeps running their big dress sale commercial. After seeing it for the 10th time my wife said we should go see what they have. I was dying to say something to her but she said it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘WIfe read my mind this morning very well’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?