Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So my wife and I have been working from home for almost a year now, but today my wife found out that they will be going back to the office 3 days a week beginning April 5 and then 5 days a week sometime in June. My company on the other hand is still working from home and contemplating thru 2021, hope so!!

Although I will miss my wife’s company in so very anxious and happy to be able to get back to being able to dress up more often!!! I’ve already selected my leopard print bodycon dress thigh high, black silk stockings and leopard print heels as my coming out outfit!!! Yippee can’t wait , and can’t wait to strut my stuff . Happy Thursday All!!!

Hugs and Kisses Candace

What good news for you.  I bet you’re counting down the days.

I love leopard print so excellent choice of outfit!

My only word of caution is I hope your wife feels comfortable with returning to office, even part time.  I told my company I wouldn’t be returning to visiting the office (I usually WFH anyway) until 2022.  I know I’m over cautious, but better than the alternative.

Enjoy planning a full on girly day of loveliness 🙂

Love Rachel

congrats !  Since wfh last year, I’ve taken a  few days to fully transform into Wendy, as I’ve always wanted to work as a professional woman in an office setting, albeit from home.

Once you start dressing up for work, it is hard to stop.  Almost everyday I think about dressing up for work but I just usually underdress.

Our work place has put in a mandatory wfh until end of june.  In meetings, our manager has stated she does not want to go back to work physically unless absolutely necessary.  It bodes well for the rest of us that if our manager doesn’t want to be at work physically, then that means we don’t either.  I am ok with wfh until well, ever.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?