Tagged: 

Viewing 34 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls.  I love to dress. But, have to keep it a secret. But, have discovered I absolutely love my wife’s panties. They feel unbelievable and fit great. I have my own, hidden, but enjoy hers more. Was wondering if other girls have had feeling

Yes i have but now that my wife knows i get to explore my own a little

Anonymous

One thing that many crossdressers fail to realise, or choose to ignore, is the fact that many wives/girlfriends feel a sense of violation or a breach of their privacy when they discover that a partner has been wearing their underwear. For some, having their outer clothing worn is tolerable but to have their underwear worn by someone else suggests an invasion of personal space.

If you can find the same sort of underwear that your wife wears I’d suggest that you buy your own and keep them completely separate.

Errica,Errica, Errica!  No, no, no, to wearing your wifes under clothing and dresses as well and shoes!

Everyone has “their personal things”, that they do not share.  Humans are a hunter and GATHER species.  You try taking any animals food away from them or their favorite toy and see what happens.

How would you like you wife to use your razor to shave with and leave if full of leg hair?  How would you like her to use your soap and leave it with hair all over it so that you think you are washing with a hamster? Have you not heard of the expression…..what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is mine….for married people!  They will wear your stuff but it better not be the other way around.  What ever knickers/bras she is has are very intimate to her so don’t violate her personal space.  Go to lingerie store and pick your own stuff that you like and don’t be an underwear gnome like in South Park. oh, by the way…don’t buy large bra cups than hers or breast forms……they are very jealous of their “size and shape” and do not buy the same dress or skirt or blouse……they get furious if someone else is around wearing the same thing….that is like the worst.  Steal my thunder will you………gggrrrrr!

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Anonymous

Yes, I agree with Lady Veronica 100%. Your wife may feel violated if you wear her panties. To try them on is one thing, but if you wear them regularly, she will be upset if you stretch them out. Just buy your own and you won’t have to worry about it.

i  never wore my wife panties, i seen a pair on line and in the store called sweet nothings, i bout 4 pairs 2 white 2 black. i love the fit and feel, i know wear them more often then ever, need to go to store and buy more so i can wear them 24 7 and have enough for the week or 2 weeks. lacy sweet nothings are so comfortable. i don’t hide my female cloths any more for wife knows of my desire to dress up. she knows where my female cloths are. all in a separate dresser, 3 drawers full of bras, nylons, panties and yes pads, make up and ear rings,nail polish, my perfume is on top of dresser where she can see it, my dresses, skirts are all hung up in closet, nice and neat

I wouldn’t wear my. Wife’s panties, although I’ve handled them often enough!  Putting them in the washing machine or out on the line is my limit.  I used to wear my sister’s when I was a lad, but she seemed to know and wasn’t best pleased.  I have my own and really like them – far more than I would my wife’s.

Yes I’m the same I just love panties they feel so good I hide my own away but I also wear my wife’s panties

My wife is a large sized lady and her pants are very unflattering (it’s a good job she doesn’t read this lol).  I prefer to buy my own.  I do however wear most of her other things (she knows I dress).  Some of her dresses are a bit big on me, but her tops and her shoes fit fine.  I buy my own skirts, bras etc.

Pauline xx

I have just tried on, then took them off. It was more to get to see how they felt and if they held me in (if you get my drift).

I only wear My knickers that I have purchased. 9 pairs so far.

I am still working out what type I like. I think I like the ones that you can feel something different whilst wearing them otherwise may as well where boxers

I don’t think she would be happy if a borrowed them. Even her dress, skirts etc. I might try them for fit, but would buy my own, (then hide them!!)

Mine for the most part are much more sexier. My wife usually prefers cotton where I prefer the finer materials. She did just buy some sexy VS bikinis though that I enjoy. Me too I must hide it from her.

Isn’t that funny the panties we buy for ourselves are much more sexy than our wives, maybe they should shop with us!

Mine are a lot sexier than my partners as well. When we first met she used to wear silk and lace. That was until i told her about like to wear panties myself. Now she wears boring pairs. Mine are definitely sexier on the washing line.

Anonymous

I did at the beginning of our relationship but only with her approval. Once she saw I was so into it, she stopped wearing the satin thongs and anything else rather cute. I miss seeing her wearing them. Since then though I’ve gone ahead and collected my own that I absolutely love.

I wore my wife’s till I got the courage to buy my own which I have to hide….I think mine are sexier.

Anonymous

Would image most who are married have tried their other halves gear and in particular their knickers. Why not especially if they are sexy and made of some sensual material. I hold my hands up, guilty. What’s the saying ‘ never look a gift horse in the mouth.’ Do have some of my own now.

I wish I’d had someone to tell me how my wife would feel violated! Whoops. That much was def true

My urges come and go. When it’s been a while I will browse my wife’s collection and that usually begins the desire to shop again for my own. Those shopping trips for me are the most exhilarating.

I love the feeling when out shopping for myself. The fear, excitement, so many different emotions. All followed by the thrill of rushing home( but not wanting to stop shopping), to try on new clothes.

Anonymous

Good Morning Girls,
      I’ve been browsing today and came across this post. Like most girls, I adore the feel of fine panties. I do not, however, wear my wife’s ever. I made that mistake early on. Somehow women, my wife at least, have ‘radar’ over all her under garments and lingerie. She knows the minute I even look in her panty drawer. I have been en Femme full time for the last 9 months and my wife actually approves, UNLESS I even think about wearing her things. She is very adamant about this. We do share accessories, jewelry, make up and such, but NOT clothing. my wife has always encouraged me to explore the girl in me, helping me with make up and putting together my look, my mannerisms, etc. But she draws the line at apparel. As I am dressed full time now, we have become more like girlfriends than husband (yuk) and wife. We now have our own rooms, complete with make up tables and full length mirrors and of course, walk in closets. I am currently recovering from a broken back I received in an auto crash in May of 2016. I had my 3rd major back surgery August 25 and still recovering my strength. I feel better everyday now, but have a nagging fear that the injuries will prohibit the wearing of high heels. My Doctor tells me she can’t predict if there will be problems, but does understand my concerns. Without my heels I will be about the saddest girl on earth and that’s no exaggeration. Think about it girls. How many of you would look forward to a life without high heels? Not many, I would guess. What will be, will be, I suppose. I’m going to try and not worry about that until it happens. I kind of drifted off subject a bit there. To get back, I now have my own intimate, fun, girly things and I respect my wife’s privacy. It just makes everything easier. I don’t believe I would be too understanding if someone violated my finer things, so I can understand how violated that could make one feel. I have to stop now as I have to dress and go for my therapy today. It is incredibly important to me to regain my good posture. Without that, the finest clothing in the world is wasted. Stay beautiful girls, I look forward to getting to know you all! Chao!
      Love, Stephanie Bujold

My panties are sexier than most of my wife’s. I wear a couple of her sexy panties but usually prefer mine. She is a little bigger than me but I can wear most of her dresses and blouses.  We share clothing, makeup, etc., but most of my clothes are too small for her.

i cant fit into wife’s panties. i stared  with a pair of my own called sweet nothings from Walmart or Kmart. i believe it was Walmart. i seen them on shelf and had to buy a pair, oops 4 pair and i love the feeling of them. i wear panties 24 7 now. more comfortable to wear then that boring male under wear. plus room to add a pad to get that more of a female feeling.

Anonymous

Very interesting all the replies to this post. Now that many comment on it, it makes sense to say that wife would feel violated if you wear her panties. However, I have borrowed my mom’s and my wife’s panties some times in the past but I like better the ones that I’ve bought because they fit me better and they are “my style”.

Anonymous

I Share the same feeling and excitement as I’m in the same position. Really have a strong desire to dress more but very restricted on opportunity.

I got caught one time. And I felt like a jerk. It’s an invasion, it is not borrowing. Any repercussions you get are justly deserved. Brought on tears and I felt terrible. She and roommates at school never shared clothes without asking and underwear ever. I never forget this. It’s not sneaking, it’s stealing and you can’t do it to the one you love and then expect their acceptance ? Get your own stuff if you want the thrills and frills. Otherwise you get “Don’t you touch that…Did you…Were you…” and that’s no fun. That’s our agreement and it works out well.

Susan Zed
        Lady

I don’t think there is any hard or fast rule about it anymore than there is about how people have relationships. I have always been close to my partners in an emotional sense and remain friends with all the women I have had long term relationships with. All of them knew about my dressing and in most of these relationships it was included in the wider intimate part of that relationship. I wanted to wear and share their clothes because it brought me even closer to them. One didn’t want me to wear her undies but the others were OK with it. It is difficult for our partners because our needs exist outside of them but each person was different and as long as I treated them and their wishes above my own selfish ones it worked for us.

I do not where my wife’s underwear panties would be too big bro would be too small I have my own I do not have to hide them but she’s not overly impressed with me dressing most of the time so I dress when she’s not home but she does know of my clothes

Anonymous

Even though we both wore the same size and she wore some real cute panties . I never had any desire to wear my wife or any other women’s panties . It’s the complete opposite for me. My wife ( now ex-wife ) wore mine. When my ex found out I crossdressed she was completely against it even panty wearing . I used to keep several pairs hidden ( or so I thought) in my dresser so I could put them on first thing in the morning under my guy clothes . I appearenly was not the best at doing that and never noticed when a pair went missing. At the same time my wife’s panties became very vanilla and drab. One day I left for work but returned  minutes later to find her ironing slacks wearing just a bra and panties , as it turns out my panties.  Girls we know our panties and she never wore Shadowline lace trimmed hipsters before . I later searched and found 3 pair of mine hidden in her dresser ( not in her panty drawer ) turns out I was hiding my panty wearing from her while she was hiding wearing my panties from me. But it’s not a happy ending . She eventually discovered I was wearing more than just panties. I discovered more panties and other lingerie that wasn’t mine in that same drawer which along with other things confirmed she was having an affair. We ended up staying together 14 more years , the last  four living completely separate lives . I filed for divorce when my youngest went off to college . During the divorce she outed my crossdressing to friends and family . She revealed once that she stopped wearing pretty panties when she discovered I was wearing them. But I’ll never know why she wore mine.

Anonymous

Pale blue silk French knickers on our honeymoon. Mmm. Then the gown!

Anonymous

I started years ago with my sister’s panties. Then my mother’s stockings and garter belt, then my girlfriends, Any girl my sister had spend the night, then later my wife’s and her sister’s and she liked it! Even purchased matching panties for both of us and matching brand

Being happily divorced, all the panties in the house are MINE and I don’t have to share them with ANYONE!!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Was always in to woman’s panties, from admiring them  beautifully displayed hanging in stores  to my them girlfriend and now wife with her lovely collection . Always wanted to try a pair but just didn’t feel right . Before her known my love to dress she mentioned to me that her younger years she was many times trouble by her sisters constant invasion of her clothes to what she took offense to  and has always  told me that she will not ever share her clothes with nobody so that was my cue to stay out of her drawers. So I started my own collection and happy doing so. She’s content that I won’t be pilfering her things and I’m happy to Assemble much of  my own. I  think it’s best to have your own . We share much of our things , jewelry and other accessories but   Intimates I think is  very personal and should be. 🌹

Ricky
      Lady

I love panties as well! The only ones i can wear are my wifes. I hate having to hide it though!

Anonymous

I don’t wear anything of my wife’s……..I’m not totally sure where she keeps her’s.we have lots of drawers in our bedroom, walk in closet……….and her bras are utilitarian, except the three or four she uses for special events………..she likes cotton panties, I don’t………..she does the laundry and always leaves mine on the dresser for ME to put away………mine are the sheerest, laciest, and sexier than her normal ones, and she never comments on ‘why do you like those so much’……….

Her’s are size 5, mine are 7.   I must have more than 100 pairs……she has maybe 10 bras, I have 30 or more………she never wears a half slip—I have the shorter 14-15 inch lacey edge kind and I have several.

She doesn’t have a garter belt—I have several, in all colors, and some with thong attached.

I love aline mini skirts, or skater skirts, I have several, she has only a few, again for special events.

We never share clothes, but WE both make attempts to match the theme of our engagements as best we can………….and she NEVER complains to me about getting new items……..regardless of how sexy they are………….

Nightware————always babydolls for both of us, and I have many………..I like most the built in padded bra kind, likely chiffon, that is sheer with matching panty………….love to show cleavage, and all things tucked away behind my panty………..perfect for a long  period or foreplay……….

Mikki

Anonymous

Every woman should have her own panties!  So do I.  In silk, satin and lace.  Always hip hugger feminine style whether tucked or not.  I just love going out and buying more, often with my SO who helps pick them out for me.

Many years ago I was curious about my sisters nylon panties and nightie they were so soft and silky, I hadn’t tried them on yet when my sister caught me checking them out. She didn’t get angry but instead let me try them on, I loved it and was hooked from then on. I made A promise to my sister and mother not to take any female cloths with out permission as women took their clothing very personal, that promise I have kept for over sixty years. My father and his brother, my uncle, were also crossdressers so my sister and parents had no problems with my new found love of crossdressing. My mother would buy panties and nighties for me, while my sister gave me her hand me downs. The biggest source  of my wardrobe came from three of my sisters best friends, they gave me panties bras slips dresses skirts tops as well as swim suits slacks coats ect. I loved wearing things that had been worn by girls, they had A special feeling over new things I was given. When I married my wife grew up with having to wear hand me downs most of her life and the few new things she had were not the best quality, so I made A point to give her the nicest clothing she had ever had, the smiles on her face were worth every penny I spent. I have never worn any of her clothes and never will. She has borrowed some things when we were about the same size, but that was many years ago. It is so good to have A wife that supports my crossdressing and I love to pamper her by buying special gifts for all her love and understanding she has given me through the years.

Sarasue

you are so lucky to have a sister that gave you her cloths and her friends to give you cloths,  and a wife that under stands your desire or hobby of x dressing, years back i mean 1960s it was not thought of so we think, i know its out and there more then we know there is of x dressing. its nice to have a wife with same size to share clothing. my wife is not the same size as me . she knows of my x dressing and lets me dress up when our last child is still home. she knows of my collection and have more then she does and i wear them more then she does. i love the look and feel of nylons and bra and smell of perfume on me when i dress up. i look like a different person. i feel more feminine then male. i am in my 50s and love to dress up all pretty. i feel relaxed and depressed free, happy and full of joy when dressed up.      i started with a pair of tights in a school play and i was hooked from there on and that was when i was in 8th grade. from there i wanted to try on bras, panties, pad, nylons dress, heels. then it was make up, perfume and ear rings and wig. know i have my own collection and love x dressing. i buy my own female attire and make up, perfume in stores. dresses in store so i know i have the right size.

Susan Zed
        Lady

My Sister used to dress me up and share her clothes with me whenever we were home alone as kids. We used to dress in her school uniforms and pretend to both go to her school and she shared all her dresses with me as well as her knickers, socks and tights etc. She even had two vintage baby doll nighties and let me have one, peach coloured nylon, to sleep in once everyone had gone to sleep, she left it out for me in her room. Years later as an adult she brought that memory up when I stayed at her place for a weekend and dressed me again in her clothes, doing my make up and nails and lending me a nightie and panties to sleep in. She let me keep those panties as I told her how much I loved wearing hers as a kid. I am so lucky to have such a supportive and loving sister.

that is so lovely to have a sister that under stands and dresses you up and does your make up, wish i had a sister, but i have a brother 1 year older then me. my wife knows, my niece might know for i had her do my make up for Halloween, my daughter does i do but i don’t let her see me dressed up. she is know out of the house and moved to Maine, i love dressing up, i feel more happy and human

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

1/. My beloved is much more “petite” than me and therefore her (plain boring) panties are too small for me.I much prefer my own and especially the lovely lacy “high cuts”, not to mention french knickers

2/. I agree with all those who said its a violation of her privacy and well being if I did try to wear her panties. “Hell hath no fury etc etc”.

Happy dressing girls, ( in ALL your own clothes!!)

Caty

Yes I know what you are feeling . The coolness , the tighter fit the soft silky feel . In my case I don’t have a wife. I started sliding into my Mom’s and sisters panties . I have bought my own , but it is not the same thing, they are just panties, but panties that have been worn by a women are femmie . It increases the joy and excitment . I started at 8 years old , I didn’t know what I felt at the time. I knew it was naughty . They felt so good. But it wasn’t a sexual thing at that age. I just felt diffetent , good, soothing . Hard to explane .

I got away with it untill about 12 when I got caught. It was ok though , Mom and Sis , well angryvwith me also undetstood , even though I still didn’t understand at the time. But now at 27 , I understand , I’m happy , I love it.

Becka
      Lady

Yup, she has pairs that I absolutely love!

🙂

Susan Zed
      Lady

My first wife was great in regards to my dressing needs. She helped me dress, gave me her old clothes including lingerie, especially after we split up, and even went shopping with me and bought me women’s clothes and undies. She herself had gorgeous lingerie much of which I bought her as presents and it was a thrill shopping for her in lingerie departments of posh department stores to buy her bras etc

Occasionally she allowed me to borrow her undies and of course it was fantastic going through her very organised lingerie drawers with that permission granted.

However I have to confess that one day whilst looking through her things I found two parties of lovely panties that I hadn’t noticed before. Both were likely too small for her and must have been the sexy ones she wore at uni before I met her. I was excited by them and with my heart in my mouth tried the on. One pair was silky and lacey and the other just silky but both felt and looked wonderful on. They were cream in colour. Every now and then I would, when she was away on business wear them, wash them and place them back. I felt guilty but couldn’t help but love that excitement which reminded me of borrowing my Mum’s panties as a kid.

One day I was dressing at home with my wife in the house and being naughty thought I should wear one of the pairs with her there but secretly (I am not always proud of my self). Thinking she was downstairs I had one of the pairs on under my panty hose and was doing up a blouse over my bra but didn’t have my skirt on yet, when she walked into the bedroom. She looked at me and saw that I had her panties on and asked “did I give you those?” to which I swiftly lied “yes” although I was secretly embarrassed to have been caught, she shrugged and carried on and from then on this knickers stayed in my drawer and when she put our washing away she popped them into my girly lingerie place. I know it was wrong and even though we have split for many years I still have both pairs alo g with the ones she genuinely gave me.

Anonymous

I wear my wife’s panties and bra from time to time. I normally will ask if I can wear them and if she will pick them out for me. I have explained wearing hers is a double pleasure not only dressing but it makes me feel closer to her. It also makes me think about her . She thinks I’m crazy but has said it makes her laugh when she is at work and remembers I’m wearing her panties.

I don’t know how to explain this , or even if it makes sense. I’m not married , I’m single 27 years old and on my way to being a women. But for now I still have the male parts , but a nice set of implated , B cup breasts.

Ok here is my point . Wearing clothes that are bought of the rack in the store doesn’t do much for me, they are just clothes bought by a man. Are they female clothes , not realy they were never worn by a female. Now when I started wearing girls clothes at 8 years old , they were my Mom’s and sisters . They were female clothes worn by females that I was now wearing.

I got caught at 11 years old , I was not introuble for wearing womens clothes , Mom was good about it so was Sis. But I was spanked till I cried like a baby for invading there privacy and wearing there underwear. Mom took me to the store and made me buy my own panties and training bras. But her and Sis gave me outher clithes that they no longer wore.

Wearing the clothes was fine . I enjoyed it. But the panties and bra were a problem . They were from a store and not a women ‘ s does snyone understand this , I’m not sure I do . But anyway , I told Mom one night how I felt. It wasn’t sexual I was too young to know about any of that. I just felt the undies were not female because they were never worn by a female.

The problem was olved , they bought new panties and bras to wear, and then gave me the okd ones. It wirked , I now felt dressed as a women.

Ok now getting back to my B cup breasts. Since I got the implants 5 months ago I have to wear a bra. I have bought bras that fit me. Now sice I have breasts , I feel that the bras I bought are female worn by me only , but I no longer feel they have to be worn by a women befire I get them to be femmie . I still feel that my panties have to be hand me downs to be femmie. But like the bra , I think that will change whe I have a vagina. Does this make sense , do I have it right. I mean a guy here who wears his wifes panties , woukd it be the same as If the bought a oair at a store and put them on ?????.

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?