Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls, Michelle in San Diego, CA.

I was wondering if I was alone on this one.

I’ve had many stints of crossdressing where I would start, stop, and start again.  My style has evolved over the past 18 years.

I started always by wearing a wig and breast forms when I went out, but eventually I stopped wearing a wig or breast forms most of the time.  I was fully dressed, of course, with make-up, and I let my natural hair grow out a little (but it was still pretty short).

How about you?  Do you always wear a wig and/or breast forms when you dress up and go out?  Sometimes?  Or not?  I’ll be excited to see how you vote and hear your responses.  Thanks, Michelle ♥ 🙂

I always include wigs and breast forms in my outfit. Brings out the most of Nikki.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle,

I have forms, but have never worn them to go out.  I do have inserts, which I usually use to give my girls a little help.  I also have 4 wigs, but never felt comfortable with them, so after letting my hair grow out and having it styled, I no longer bother with them.

Bettylou

sure 90 percent of the time I will wear a wig but have a womans haircut which I curl and style at times. Always have a bra for my girls too and many times have on my hip enhancers just because I adore the feel of them

Anonymous

I know some sisters here are follically challenged.

But for those who aren’t:

My hair is past my shoulders and currently blonde.

Several weeks ago I tried on a wig to make sure it would work before we dyed my hair a gorgeous copper.

It looked amazing, but the wig made me feel like I was hiding behind a false screen. It looked fake because few women have gorgeous long red hair.

It will take time and patience, but grow, grow, grow and ditch the fake hair sisters.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As per what TJ Byron says above  TJByron above. Sans breast forms  and wig I am an ugly old f…………..ella in a dress

Caty

I Never leave the  house without a wig and the twins.Py xx

To coin a phrase “Don’t leave home without it”

First off I don’t think this is any type of requirement and each person needs to present however they wish. Some are blessed with great hair-not the case for me now at my age. Boobs the same.

These are an essential part of the whole package for me.

Sandy

Terri
      Duchess

I am lucky and can use my own hair. I also always wear forms.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I too use my own hair(I voted 1 above cause that was the closest option)
      Cyn

Anonymous

Almost all of us need that extra help “up front”; but Harietta is spot-on about hair.  If you’ve go it, flaunt it.   Letting mine grow out and having it styled was a fantastic confidence booster for me.  I was always worried that my wigs didn’t look natural or that they might slip or (gasp) come off.  Nevermore!

Bettylou

Marianne
      Ambassador

I chose option 1 as I always use a wig (my wife won’t let me grow out my hair). I also wear some kind of hip enhancers but not full breast forms as my own breasts give me a proportional bust with a padded pushup bra and a pair of those self adhesive enhancers you can buy in most lingerie stores or online used to create cleavage.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I first began dressing fully femme at 1 when I got my own place. I loved the clothes and couldn’t get enough of them fast enough. I knew I needed pretty hair to complete my femme look. Back then I made my own breastforms.

When I bought my first wigs and put them on, they made such an amazing difference in my feminine appearance. For me, being fem was about having sexy legs,nice breasts and pretty hair. I had the legs covered with my shiny pantyhose, stiletto heels and very short dress. The wigs took care of my pretty hair. The breasts I mad with balloons, which came out fairly decent.

Going out dressed fully femme was so scary but even more exciting. It was a thrill and rush like nothing I had ever experienced and still is.

When going out in public, I always go out with my breast forms.  The wig?  That depends.  If I’m going close to home, or where someone might recognize me, then yes, I’ll wear a wig.  But other times I’ll just add clip on bangs.  My hair is already quite long (down to my bra strap) and a dark brown.  The bangs are such a perfect match, you can’t tell the difference.

One problem with using my own hair is that it is very fine.  Gathering up all my hair and putting it in a pony tail, there is probably about half the volume compared with taking my daughter’s hair and gathering up only one side of her head.  My mom also had very fine hair.  Another is my greying pattern.  I get grey mostly in the front of my head.  But if I comb it back, the grey is pulled back over my head, making it look worse.  I try to get it colored to remove the grey.  Also, the shape and wrinkles on my forehead screams “male”, so whether with a wig or without, I have to cover the forehead with hair, hence the bangs.

Zoe
      Lady

My response was basically either/or, sometimes. Sometimes I feel the need to dress utterly ‘female’, though I don’t have the features to pass easily.  I like to have the shape of breasts filling out clothes designed with the female body in mind. Wigs only in reasonably cool weather! Otherwise I wear hats, headscarves or beaded headdresses. At other times I enjoy dressing somewhere between the common definition of male and female, and don’t need to convince anyone that I’m female.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Michelle, thanks for the question.  I’m one of the odd ones who don’t wear a wig nor breast forms when I go out.  No need.  My natural hair is past my bra strap (pretty lucky at 65 yrs old) and my natural breast growth fits nicely into a well fitted bra or bralette.  And I pass pretty much most of the time (except by those who’ve come to know me as a male).  So I’m a lucky CD with not much body hair, small wrists, only 5′ 7″ and no Adam’s apple. But it does drive my SO crazy when I’m referred to as a female when we go out. Take care, stay safe, stay healthy, Hugs, Krista.

The majority of me “going out ” is attending my support group meetings. I always wear my wig and breastforms for those. Last July 2019, I attended my support group’s picnic. I chose not to wear my wig and forms, worried about the humidity. That was my first daytime outing wearing female clothes. Just this month, June 2020, I did my first daytime clothes shopping trip en fem. I wore my wig and forms for this too.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I answered for #1. I always wear my forms and wig. My hair used to be dark and thick, and though I still have a full head of hair, it is way thinner than it used to be.

My breasts are pretty flat, my hips are narrow, so I wear forms, wig, and hip/bum pad combo, and often a waist cincher of some kind to give me a better figure. Mostly it works.

Amy

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

If I am in Ellie mode, I do both forms and wig. I would love to just wear my natural hair, but there’s a sizable patch forever missing in back. And I love the look and feel of full breasts. Often, I’ll substitute a padded bra with rice bagged in sections of old nylons inside my bra cups in lieu of silicon forms. They’re comfortable, mold nicely to shape, and add a pleasing amount of heft without the clammy feeling of the adhesive backed silicon forms.

I often go out in a sort of hybrid mode, where I do not use forms or wig, but I always have on some light makeup, jewelry, and causal girl top and ladies shorts or jeans. Though I consider this my guy presentation, it let’s me express my female side, which I truly embrace. It’s kind of a crutch for now. My ambition is to go Ellie full time when my self-confidence allows it.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Brittany,
      Please tell us about your day out shopping en femme
      Leonara

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

When I present as a woman in public, I want to look like one. So wig and forms are de rigueur. If I’m staying home and short on time I might skip the wig. I hope to not need a wig and forms in a few years…..

Emily

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Emily Alt.
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?