Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

HAIR!  Our crowning glory.  Where would we be without it?  I’m not sure I can pass WITH hair. Without it, I’m a hopeless case.  So thank goodness for my wigs.  I have only two at the moment but I wish I could have a closet full!  Which makes me ask the question…. how many wigs do most of us own? Please vote and share your thoughts in the very first Share Your Hair forum!

Jared Leto without a wigJared Leto with a wig

Love,

Chrissie

PS Thanks Jared Leto! You’re gorgeous honey!

Stephanie
      Lady

Thank you very much for inviting me to vote in Wig Out!  I feel truly amazed at the very beautiful wigs that members have in our fantastic Share Your Hair group!  I  LOVE LOVE LOVE crossdressing in Maine USA!  I start each day with Stephanie time!  I feel very grateful that you invited me to be a member of our Share Your Hair group!  Best wishes!

Love,

Stephanie

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

i didn’t see a choice of 200 plus! 🙂 so i just said 10 plus!
      Cyn

Gina Angelo
        Ambassador

Thank God for Cyn. Someone has more than me 😉 Actually I have 13 with 2 more coming next week. I need help

Anonymous

I’m pretty sure that Cyn holds the record here at CDH for the most wigs.  If ANYONE owns more than 200 wigs, speak now or Cynthia shall be crowned the Ms Wiggy! 🙂

Anonymous

Do we need an intervention Cyn???  🙂

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

I think I need an intervention.

Anonymous

Gina, Cyn,

Ready to take the first step toward recovery?:

1. We admitted we were powerless over wigs and that our lives had become unmanageable.

🙂

Gina Angelo
          Ambassador

I am powerless over my hair fetish, but you aren’t going to make me believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?