• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Questions about partial human hair, or “human hair blend” wigs. Are these a marketing scam? I’ve purchased two now, thinking that they would probably last longer and easier to care for than cheap synthetic wigs, but much cheaper than full human hair. But after a year, both of them have turned into rats’ nests! I’m so frustrated.

Thoughts/experience? Seems like a waste of money on both counts (and making me mad because I really love how they both looked!).

Thanks,

Lexi

try wigs(dot)com . I think it is legit. At least the reviews say so.

There is a review in the latest newsletter about the wigs in the cdh store you might check out

Anonymous

Paula young dot come has very good wigs decent price and they put a lot on sale

I’ve got a human blend wig, and I think you may be right. It felt way better than any of the cheaper wigs I’d gotten up to that point, but it does want a bit more care to keep in proper order. If course, it’s also probably my longest wig, and that may account for things as well. I may just stick to shorter wigs…

Bridgette

Anonymous

Amazon has a spray on conditioner for wigs. I think it works great. That may help.

Anonymous

Right? They seem nicer at first, but seem to degrade just as quickly. Just buy a cheaper all synthetic wig to start and replace it more often, I guess. And, to be honest, how would you even know if its’ actually got any human hair in it? OH well…

Anonymous

To follow up on Stephanie’s post, there is also an ingredient in some makeup from other countries and the people who harvest this crop are treated poorly and exploited.

I do not have time right now to look it up. Maybe later. Sorry.

Anonymous

Stephanie,

Thank you for educating us! I was not aware of this.

Eva

Anonymous

I actually hadn’t even considered that angle! I’ve had some really pretty synthetic wigs that were like $20 to $30. They’re only good for about a year, but at that price, it’s easy enough to just replace…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?