- December 28, 2022 at 1:02 pm #704662AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I just started wearing a wig and I hate it because my head starts to sweat and itch but without it I just don’t look right now it’s not a cheap Amazon $50 wig it was $300 from wigs.com does anybody else have this issue?
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: No Poll
- December 29, 2022 at 8:57 am #704840Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 925Has thanked: 1003 timesBeen thanked: 4237 times
Do you wear a wig cap ?
Not sure if this is a blessing, but thanks to old age I’m almost bald on top so I don’t have hair itching my scalp when I wear a wig. If it is freezing cold I don’t have sweat issues but when it warms up I do start sweating. I find wearing a wig cap helps soak up some of that sweat.
- December 29, 2022 at 12:25 am #704786Charlene LaFlameLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
I sweat wearing a ball cap it is in my nature to sweat. One of the most embarrassing facts of life. I was in the public eye for years and would get covered in flop sweat. I am older and don’t let it bother me.
If some one objects it is their problem not yours. If the wig makes you feel sexie, go for it.
- December 28, 2022 at 11:34 pm #704779
- December 28, 2022 at 8:59 pm #704749Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1283Has thanked: 1439 timesBeen thanked: 6625 times
I think some of us are more prone to sweating. For me, wearing a wig is like wearing a winter hat. It becomes almost unbearable during the summer.
I now have shoulder length hair and don’t need a wig. It’s much cooler.
- December 28, 2022 at 6:44 pm #704727Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 470Has thanked: 1775 timesBeen thanked: 2370 times
My wife and I have purchased wigs for many years from Paula Young.
A big plus for us is the fact that they are the only company we know of that sells a true “large cap” wig. We both require wigs that come in the “large cap” size.
We have had no issues with returns, when required.
Also, no issues with the sweat & itch thing.
- December 28, 2022 at 1:54 pm #704679
- December 28, 2022 at 1:47 pm #704673Meghan BrandiceLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 14Replies: 241Has thanked: 373 timesBeen thanked: 1085 times
No! Never have never did. I own 5 wigs.all from Paula Young where I’ve gotten over a dozen over 30 years, none were over $59,and I’m very content with them with no sweating or itching problem. Too bad🤢
- December 28, 2022 at 2:04 pm #704680
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.