Tagged: 

Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Are you going to go out more this year than you have in past years?
      Covid year notwithstanding….
      So, like, compare this year to 2019…

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by BillieJay.
      Prudence
      Ambassador

I actually went out more last year than 2019. lol But this year seems like it will be a little less. And maybe no dressing vacation.   Hugs!

Anonymous

I voted that I don’t go out dressed femme but I really want to. It’s just in the last few months that I have acquired clothes etc. that I could actually wear out, now I just need some people to do it with and some courage. Maybe some experience going to private get-togethers first. I feel like I could use some critiques before public exposure. Some time this summer I will go out for a drive femme though, no underdressing this time. I’m making this promise to myself and the ladies reading this forum…

Just tonight I got some cute shoes that I can actually walk around in without dying, my first pair of comfortable women’s shoes! So happy.

— Abbie 🥰

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

I don’t go out dressed en femme near the town I live in.
        we all have to find our comfort zones.
        you, just be you, and be safe doing it.

BillieJay

Anonymous

Always! Just want to push my comfort zone at the moment, not anyone else’s 🥰

— Abbie 😘

Don’t think it will be a lot different. I am going back to the mall a lot now the dressing rooms are open again. Saturday’s are my favorite day, shop most of the day and go out to eat later. I answered that it would be the same, but I forgot about how COVID slowed down my shopping trips last year.
      Jeannie 💋

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I hope to get out more Billie.  Weekends whenever I can and hopefully the Vegas events in October.  We’ll see.  Some family issues are creating uncertainty.

Nancy
      Lady

Well, I was deep in the closet in 2019. A number of factors last year helped me to start to venture from the house. So, I’ll certainly do more dressing this year. But, no full vacations or weekend getaways en femme planned, although I’d love to do so…

Birel

Emily
      Lady

I have been going out fully dressed at least 2-3 times a week since the beginning of this year. Some days it’s yoga pants and workout top for a walk, other times skirt and blouse for shopping. Sometimes both in the same day! Always with full undergarments, makeup, wig, breastforms, etc. I figured out I have been out close to 75 times since January. So, the answer to your question is. A lot more often!

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

sorry, I double-created this poll, so I deleted the one with the least responses.

Janice
      Duchess

My answer is YES! I now live full time and recently came out to my community. I was well accepted and happily chat with neighbors and shopkeepers.It makes one feel so free.

I have decided that this will be my breakout year. Planning to do some weekend overnights far from home where I can spend time shopping, having lunch and going to a trans friendly club for a fun evening out.  Just need to work on my makeup skills to present to the world the best I can. This is something I have longed to do for decades and feel it is time.

Since I have yet to venture beyond my own yard, fully dressed, I said yes, because this year, I am going to make the leap. Promise.lol
      I do wear female clothing, all the time except for work, but not my forms or wig, yet
      and Im bald.
      Hugs,Regi👸💕

My wife puts me into girly things several days each week and we go out and do our normal activities. We stayed home more in 2020, but when we did go out I was dressed about the same. I am 60/40 male/female, both in my dress and my sexual activities.

Chris
      Lady

So this last month is the first time I’ve actually got all dolled up and went out in public as Roxy. My girlfriend has showed me so much support. This is the best felling in the world . It feels so good to feel free .

Yes, need something to counter pandemic blues 😫to💃💄👠

❤️Bianca

Pandemic, wintertime, snowstorms, dark at 430pm!!! CD’s perfect dream. I went out so many times this past winter it’s crazy. I’m just now putting a lot of winter wear to bed for a few months because it’s like 90 degrees out now. So many outfits I’m coming across and thinking omg i wore that to Starbucks or target or something. Normally I’m vary closeted but I really stepped out big time this past winter! Maybe it will help me just be myself when I want to in the future.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I will be going out more. I only got back into Cd in March of 2019, So only went out close to the house and usually in the dark that year. In 2020 had a few adventures after the lock down eased here in Iowa, so had my hair colored in Sept. So this year have met 2 of the girls from CDH and plan on getting hair colored again and in the back of my mind have other adventures in mind.
      . . .Sandy

Anonymous

All the support of the wonderful ladies friends here on CDH, along with the positive experiences that I have had going out so far has given me the courage and confidence to go out dressed en femme more often. Thanks everyone I really appreciate you. Keep the positive stories coming!

Anonymous

I want to encourage all our Sisters who are ” closeted ” to  “Break Down the Front Door “….this is your time,  get out…you know you want to do it.

I will be out much more…working with the wife in a School for CDERS. Also working in collaboration with TRANSPACE SEATTLE.  Very exciting potential…

We only get this one life…use it wisely girls…Lean in, get excited…

Love to all,  Dr.T.J.

kim dones
        Lady

This is a great time to go out with a mask on no one can tell. I’ve helped 4 cds go out and to go non stop. Not sure what will happen when masks are no longer needed, but they say best thing that ever happened to them.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I’m going out more but I think it’s more because of courage and baby step progress than anything to do with any pandemic.

/kt

I will be going out dressed the same amount as I have for the past 25 years which is everyday since I live as Jennifer 24.7. I have no intention of changing who I am or reverting, not even for i day.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I used to go out 3-4 times a month pre Covid, but now I get put en femme about once a month. Hopefully as things open up more here in Ontario, later this year we will get closer to the old normal.

Hopefully next year I’ll be able to do a vacation en femme liked I had hoped to last year.

Amy

Pre-COVID I was going out 2 to 4 times a month; attending my two local CD/TG support groups meetings every 2nd and 4th Monday and Thursday of the month. I also experienced a couple special first time outings each year 2019 and 2020.

I voted “about the same” and “I’ll be going out more”. Now that COVID restrictions have been lifted; one of my support groups has resumed in-person meetings, hopefully the other group will soon. This is what will stay “about the same”. The part of me “going out more” is from the confidence I gained due to the society shutdown, I’ll be presenting as a woman more often in public instead of “drab” when doing certain “girly” outings.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I hope to be going out often. Just have to see how it goes.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?