- I don't go out dressed femme
- About the same
- I'll be going out dressed femme for a weekend here and there
- I'm going on a cross dressing vacation this year
- I go out, but not as often as I used to
- Yes, I'll be going out more this year
Tagged: Going out
- July 5, 2021 at 8:33 pm #513709BillieJayFounderRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 3293Replies: 413Has thanked: 2011 timesBeen thanked: 2526 times
Are you going to go out more this year than you have in past years?
Covid year notwithstanding….
So, like, compare this year to 2019…
- This topic was modified 2 years ago by BillieJay.
- August 28, 2021 at 5:32 pm #536652
- July 14, 2021 at 12:27 pm #517588Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 861Has thanked: 57114 timesBeen thanked: 2368 times
Pre-COVID I was going out 2 to 4 times a month; attending my two local CD/TG support groups meetings every 2nd and 4th Monday and Thursday of the month. I also experienced a couple special first time outings each year 2019 and 2020.
I voted “about the same” and “I’ll be going out more”. Now that COVID restrictions have been lifted; one of my support groups has resumed in-person meetings, hopefully the other group will soon. This is what will stay “about the same”. The part of me “going out more” is from the confidence I gained due to the society shutdown, I’ll be presenting as a woman more often in public instead of “drab” when doing certain “girly” outings.
- July 9, 2021 at 7:29 pm #515495Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1703Has thanked: 5251 timesBeen thanked: 5712 times
I used to go out 3-4 times a month pre Covid, but now I get put en femme about once a month. Hopefully as things open up more here in Ontario, later this year we will get closer to the old normal.
Hopefully next year I’ll be able to do a vacation en femme liked I had hoped to last year.
- July 9, 2021 at 3:49 am #515180Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 330Has thanked: 140 timesBeen thanked: 1913 times
- July 8, 2021 at 3:58 pm #515025Kelly LeeDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 48Replies: 544Has thanked: 706 timesBeen thanked: 2464 times
- July 8, 2021 at 2:21 pm #514962AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I want to encourage all our Sisters who are ” closeted ” to “Break Down the Front Door “….this is your time, get out…you know you want to do it.
I will be out much more…working with the wife in a School for CDERS. Also working in collaboration with TRANSPACE SEATTLE. Very exciting potential…
We only get this one life…use it wisely girls…Lean in, get excited…
Love to all, Dr.T.J.
- August 28, 2021 at 4:46 pm #536639kim donesLadyRegistered On: May 28, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 94 times
This is a great time to go out with a mask on no one can tell. I’ve helped 4 cds go out and to go non stop. Not sure what will happen when masks are no longer needed, but they say best thing that ever happened to them.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 8, 2021 at 6:32 am #514815AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
All the support of the wonderful ladies friends here on CDH, along with the positive experiences that I have had going out so far has given me the courage and confidence to go out dressed en femme more often. Thanks everyone I really appreciate you. Keep the positive stories coming!
- July 7, 2021 at 5:36 pm #514647Cassie JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 84Replies: 1362Has thanked: 3143 timesBeen thanked: 6388 times
I will be going out more. I only got back into Cd in March of 2019, So only went out close to the house and usually in the dark that year. In 2020 had a few adventures after the lock down eased here in Iowa, so had my hair colored in Sept. So this year have met 2 of the girls from CDH and plan on getting hair colored again and in the back of my mind have other adventures in mind.
. . .Sandy
- July 7, 2021 at 5:21 pm #514645Amber JamiesLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 52Has thanked: 185 timesBeen thanked: 664 times
Pandemic, wintertime, snowstorms, dark at 430pm!!! CD’s perfect dream. I went out so many times this past winter it’s crazy. I’m just now putting a lot of winter wear to bed for a few months because it’s like 90 degrees out now. So many outfits I’m coming across and thinking omg i wore that to Starbucks or target or something. Normally I’m vary closeted but I really stepped out big time this past winter! Maybe it will help me just be myself when I want to in the future.
- July 7, 2021 at 3:06 pm #514584
- July 7, 2021 at 11:31 am #514534ChrisLadyRegistered On: June 19, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
- July 7, 2021 at 7:37 am #514444Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 640Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 2138 times
My wife puts me into girly things several days each week and we go out and do our normal activities. We stayed home more in 2020, but when we did go out I was dressed about the same. I am 60/40 male/female, both in my dress and my sexual activities.
- July 7, 2021 at 6:08 am #514421Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1446Has thanked: 20372 timesBeen thanked: 6874 times
Since I have yet to venture beyond my own yard, fully dressed, I said yes, because this year, I am going to make the leap. Promise.lol
I do wear female clothing, all the time except for work, but not my forms or wig, yet
and Im bald.
- July 7, 2021 at 5:56 am #514416Alicia SunriseLadyRegistered On: June 3, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 78Has thanked: 757 timesBeen thanked: 299 times
I have decided that this will be my breakout year. Planning to do some weekend overnights far from home where I can spend time shopping, having lunch and going to a trans friendly club for a fun evening out. Just need to work on my makeup skills to present to the world the best I can. This is something I have longed to do for decades and feel it is time.
- July 6, 2021 at 2:19 pm #514124JaniceDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 57Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
- July 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm #514052
- July 6, 2021 at 9:22 am #513950EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 32Replies: 793Has thanked: 4937 timesBeen thanked: 2857 times
I have been going out fully dressed at least 2-3 times a week since the beginning of this year. Some days it’s yoga pants and workout top for a walk, other times skirt and blouse for shopping. Sometimes both in the same day! Always with full undergarments, makeup, wig, breastforms, etc. I figured out I have been out close to 75 times since January. So, the answer to your question is. A lot more often!
- July 6, 2021 at 4:30 am #513831NancyLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 412Has thanked: 1047 timesBeen thanked: 2009 times
Well, I was deep in the closet in 2019. A number of factors last year helped me to start to venture from the house. So, I’ll certainly do more dressing this year. But, no full vacations or weekend getaways en femme planned, although I’d love to do so…
- July 5, 2021 at 10:09 pm #513756Emily AltManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 48Replies: 1749Has thanked: 2194 timesBeen thanked: 9232 times
- July 5, 2021 at 9:17 pm #513730Jeannie JohnsLadyRegistered On: April 29, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 27Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 155 times
Don’t think it will be a lot different. I am going back to the mall a lot now the dressing rooms are open again. Saturday’s are my favorite day, shop most of the day and go out to eat later. I answered that it would be the same, but I forgot about how COVID slowed down my shopping trips last year.
- July 5, 2021 at 8:48 pm #513719AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I voted that I don’t go out dressed femme but I really want to. It’s just in the last few months that I have acquired clothes etc. that I could actually wear out, now I just need some people to do it with and some courage. Maybe some experience going to private get-togethers first. I feel like I could use some critiques before public exposure. Some time this summer I will go out for a drive femme though, no underdressing this time. I’m making this promise to myself and the ladies reading this forum…
Just tonight I got some cute shoes that I can actually walk around in without dying, my first pair of comfortable women’s shoes! So happy.
— Abbie 🥰
- July 5, 2021 at 9:14 pm #513727BillieJayManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: September 21, 2018Topics: 3293Replies: 413Has thanked: 2011 timesBeen thanked: 2526 times
I don’t go out dressed en femme near the town I live in.
we all have to find our comfort zones.
you, just be you, and be safe doing it.
3 users thanked author for this post.
- July 5, 2021 at 9:22 pm #513733
- July 5, 2021 at 8:39 pm #513716PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 340Has thanked: 1607 timesBeen thanked: 1377 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.