- Yes! But it will be drab
- Yes! but it will be Femme
- I am undecided
- No i will not be dressing up at all
- Other, (please specify below in comments)
- October 27, 2019 at 3:33 pm #240779Fiona-Ann MossParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 368Replies: 1174Has thanked: 3564 timesBeen thanked: 3858 times
Hi girls, a simple poll this week, Halloween is nearly upon us (doesnt time fly!), will you dress up for Halloween or not? Go on then!! i’ll include the drab option too!! lets see!!
Love and kisses, Fiona xxxx
- November 9, 2019 at 9:00 pm #246747
- November 9, 2019 at 4:53 pm #246606Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1875Has thanked: 1466 timesBeen thanked: 5739 times
- November 8, 2019 at 9:05 am #245106Ginger FlorentineLadyRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
So, my 5 year old daughter wanted to be a superhero (a teen girl) who is friends with another superhero (a teen boy) so she decided I needed to be the friend. Nothing special in that, really. The fun of it is that I got to wear black jeggings, black booties, and a black women’s shirt for the costume. Of course, panties and bra as well.
Now for the real fun for me. I wore the same costume to work but, since I can’t see the computer without my glasses I couldn’t wear the mask for the costume so I decided to wear a “mask” of eye shadow and eye liner.
Admittedly, it wasn’t so obvious to a lot of people but that was the first time I’ve ever fully dressed at work. And I’ve spent this entire week scheming a Christmas costume top wear to work.
- November 2, 2019 at 10:57 am #243025Dame Veronica GraunwolfRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 55Replies: 1970Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 2151 times
Hi Girls! My stay on Halloween night scarce on snacks…….lets’ of free meds; but BUT said ……me and 400 some all patients had a Conga stroll done the wing. Much variety for all of us frocked in the ever properly blue gown dress like everyone one hand under the behind slot let a stroll with one clenching their rears!!
I saw!!!!!!!! Bloody charmin!
- October 29, 2019 at 6:27 pm #241897Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1552Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6412 times
Unfortunately, I have to work Halloween night, so I won’t be going out. Some friends had a little party this past Saturday and I went as a sort of Stevie Nicks/Gypsy kind of babe and had a blast, even with the few str8’s that were there.
- October 29, 2019 at 6:13 pm #241887
- October 29, 2019 at 10:05 am #241709April ShowersLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 7Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
I went out on Saturday night to our monthly Xpressions dinner as Cruella De Vil only 3 of us dressed up but we had fun anyway. I don’t know if I can link the picture but will try.
- This reply was modified 3 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra.
- October 28, 2019 at 3:35 pm #241398
- October 28, 2019 at 12:14 pm #241280
- October 28, 2019 at 12:00 pm #241275
- October 28, 2019 at 7:58 am #241185Pam HLadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 46Has thanked: 196 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
The wife and I are actually traveling to Vegas for Halloween and we can’t wait. I’ll be en femme the entire day from morning through night. Will be the first time I’ll be dressed the entire day. Should be a lot of fun and I’m sure there will be lots of interesting costumes to look at as well.
I know we’ll hang out at Fremont Street at night. Not sure during the day. Just walking around, eating, gambling etc. we might get tattoos on Halloween so that will be interesting dressed as Pam 😎
Anyway, I hope all you all have a great time.
Happy Halloween 🎃 👻
- October 28, 2019 at 5:05 am #241156
- October 28, 2019 at 3:26 am #241120
- October 27, 2019 at 9:52 pm #241003Lori StarkLadyRegistered On: August 31, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 111Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 252 times
I will be in full girl mode (and that’s how I answered the poll). But not likely I will be out facing the world, or if I am, it will be, shall we say, low profile.😎
Also, sorry, Fiona — I didn’t see your Halloween post before I added my own.
Lori Stark 💋
- October 27, 2019 at 8:21 pm #240972Bobbie1951LadyRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 276Has thanked: 1048 timesBeen thanked: 517 times
i am in the middle of a move and a separation this year so i will not be doing anything, but then i really don’t celebrate Halloween. i celebrate Samhain (Sowein) the Celtic New Year when the barriers between the physical and spiritual worlds are weak and old friends …and enemies can visit. Oatcakes and milk for the friends and a fire for the foes and a vigil for those that are gone.
Next year i will be looking for a blue robe and a staff to costume as a Druid; i would be a Druid priestess but the were a male dominated group
- October 27, 2019 at 7:25 pm #240959Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 1660Has thanked: 5042 timesBeen thanked: 5492 times
I will not be dressing on Halloween, however I did meet up with some other CD’s last night and some dressed up more than usual. I mean, whenever I go out, I feel that I am in Halloween dress, in a way.
Last night, I dressed a little more boldly than usual, in black leather mini skirt, knee high black boots, patterned tights, red sequin top, and black satin shoulder jacket. Matched with sparkly red nail polish and black leather jacket. I got several compliments about my top, in particular, from a waitress and another woman during the evening.
The place was a small, with closely spaced tables, so we got quite a few looks.
- October 27, 2019 at 5:10 pm #240796RosiebethLadyRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 155Has thanked: 532 timesBeen thanked: 1101 times
Yes! Yes! Yes! In another another forum I mentioned I wanted to go as a southern bell bride in all that frill and cute hat. Well I found a most beautiful southern brides gown in a second hand store and a lovely hat to with. I in just so so happy. I just got my nails done today and they are fabulous. Looking forward to Thursday’s Halloween fun. It a day thing. I go to the salon in the morning to get my hair done and makeup. It will be the first time ever in public and by a professional. Then I get dressed and so I’m sooo excited I can’t wait. I want to squeal so much. I’m at a lost for words. It will be a magical night. The girl in me is so ready to emerge and have some fun. Love you girls.
- October 27, 2019 at 4:46 pm #240792Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 97Replies: 5619Has thanked: 7637 timesBeen thanked: 14688 times
- October 27, 2019 at 4:43 pm #240791K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 654Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 1365 times
I can’t exactly dress up how I like and walk around the neighborhood that way………………..
- October 27, 2019 at 4:17 pm #240788Jane DoeLadyRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 64Has thanked: 62 timesBeen thanked: 139 times
Halloween has been declared costume day at the office. I’m not willing to out myself in public, so I’ll end up doing a minimal token effort at a boring drab costume. Sigh.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.