Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Willa Rose from North Carolina, The Tar Heel state. I am looking forward to learning from you guys and girls and hope to share with you things that have helped me through the years. Please excuse me if I’m delayed in responding because my family comes first. I still have to be discreet. Hope to communicate with at least one of you soon.

Rose

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Willa Rose.

Welcome to CDH. Take care of “business.” We’ll be here for you!
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Hello Willa welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared part of who you are in your bio and have found us choosing to make the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Welcome, Willa Rose!
      Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Welcome!  I live in northeast NC, near Virginia Beach.  I’m a bit of a newbie myself, but I’ll help if I can.

janice

Welcome Willa, NC resident here too.

Hi Willa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Willa Rose,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Willa welcome. Happy to have you here with us. Take  all the  time you need and truly enjoy  much of what were  all about.  Girls here come from all over and dress up simply or all out as we say. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?