• This topic has 26 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jackie
      Ambassador

Don’t know about anyone else but for me I love to break out the winter jackets, boots, coats and gloves and scarves. Personally I think it’s a time to go out and be yourself because what better to disguise for some of you than being bundled up to stay warm. Who agrees with this. I know many of you look for or think of ways to not be discovered when fully dressed and leaving the house with confidence. With the exception of Halloween I think it’s perfect. I myself don’t disguise but for those who need to I say put on your coats gloves and scarves and go for it.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: More appropriate forum - no poll
      Anonymous

I love cooler weather, having lived in hot weather areas over my 74 years. Nothing worse than having sweat dripping off your face ,under a wig and makeup.

I have long ,beautiful coats that get complimented every time I wear it. I use scarfs all the time. I have a black ( goes with everything) suit coat and a black peplin zip up jacket. These get me bye nicely. I also wear 50’s style pins on coats and jackets.

I love the chill up my petticoats while getting gas , or standing outside talking.

Love to all…

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Dear Dr T.J.

I hope that you realise that….

love the chill up my petticoats while getting gas “….

can be understood entirely differently in the U.K…..

oh gosh, please don’t let Ms Plumb see this!!!

baited breathlessly, grace xx

Anonymous

Gracey M.

Yes…you little, adorable Wascle you!!

“….getting gas ( onlene)…Not ‘ letting ‘ gas…”

Love that Chill….

Love,Dr. T.J.

Emily
      Lady

Fun question! I absolutely LOVE bulky, warm sweaters. Not as much for disguise but for pure comfort. I agree, coats scarves, gloves, and such can help if you feel a little uneasy about going out. Add the obligatory mask and you can be essentially invisible!

Anonymous

Jackie darling…super ask!!

I love my boots ( ankle or over the knee), leggings coat with glitter bobble hat and scarf….at the moment it’s almost too easy…sometimes if I can’t be bothered with make up …just add a mask, and get some fresh air…nobody looks twice, especially at the moment, they are all just scurrying around in a hurry to get done and get home..honestly girls, you will never have a better chance to go for it.

grace x

I also love winter clothing, sweaters wool skirts and pants outdoors with cuddle duds underneath. Walking in the woods with the snow on the ground wearing A colorful coat or parka is hard to beat, it’s the simple things that are so memorable to me. When it the house I wear my velvet’s and velour’s and sleep in cozy long nightgowns.

Anonymous

I do love my turtleneck sweaters and long skirts in wintertime; but I really don’t like the weather that comes with it….and Bettylou came out of hiding this Fall.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As I have stated many times on this site and other places.

“Crossdressing is a winter sport”

Due to too many “male bits” I need to hide, the (southern) late autumn, (we dont call it “fall”) through until mid spring, is when Caty emerges. (Like a reverse butterfly…..)

Caty

[postquote quote=424220]
      Hi Grace,

Petrol to the U.K. ladies.

hugs,

Alice

Anonymous

Huggs back Alice, but I was going down the ” Brussel sprout'” road….not route 66……❤️

Hi Jackie,

I agree completely.  From a warm winter parka, scarf, sweater, turtleneck, winter boots, mittens, heavy socks, tights, etc. a northern girl has to trudge through the snow to shovel off the car.  The biting wind and sub freezing temperatures chills your coffee mug Before you get to unlock the car door.  But that is winter after the snow flies.

Alice

I have clothing for all seasons.  For the winter, I have a lot of tights that I can wear, some of them colored tights.  I have some longer skirts that I can wear in the winter season.  I have a short winter dress, a floor length high neck long sleeve black velvet dress, and a sweater dress (I don’t wear it too often because it needs to be dry cleaned).  I have some faux cashmere sweaters, and I can wear some of my guy turtleneck or red velvet top with the women’s clothes.  I also have a number of feminine long sleeve tops that I can wear.

For outerwear, I got a red woolen trench coat from Goodwill a number of years ago for something like $14.00, a real steal given that it is in excellent condition.  With the deep V neck of the coat, it generally requires a scarf.  I also have a tan pea coat with a diagonal zipper.  I bought a pair of red and another pair of black gloves that slim my hands.  I bought a pair of ski gloves, but it didn’t really stand up to shoveling.  I do have some scarves that I can wear as well.  I use these two coats when I want to go out dressed nice.

Last year I bought a maxi (ankle length) hooded parka.  With that, I can take walks in the wintertime while wearing a skirt and no one can tell if I’m wearing leggings or tights. On days that are a bit warmer, I have a lightweight waist length parka.

I started out with two high heel boots (about 4″), one in black and one in brown.  Later I bought some flat boots (again a black and a brown) which I can wear in the snow or in rainy weather.  I have worn the high heel boots to work a couple of times since most of the heel is covered by my pant leg.  And I recently got a pair of grey suede-like (fabric, not leather) boots from a friend who was getting rid of them.

I also just got a long sleeve cowl neck top that has cut-outs so that it can be put over the ears and serve as a face mask.  With luck, that will only need to be used one season.  But it can also be used as face covering on windy days.

I like the colder weather, as long as the wind isn’t biting cold.

[postquote quote=424461]
      Hi Grace,

Best carry the antacid in your purse To ward off an upset stomach.  Those Brussel Sprouts can be mean.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I don’t find the need to really hide myself, however I do like the different fashions I can wear in this weather. I have a variety (too many!) sweaters, boots and coats. My favourites are a black faux fur coat, a beautiful item that I bought at a thrift store and it still had the spare buttons attached, then a long red real wool one also bought at a thrift store. This one must have been someone’s prize or special coat as it must be at least 25 years old or so and is also in lovely condition, with only a slight amount of wear.

Also a another one cloth mid length that is warm but not as dressy as the other two, this doesn’t include all of the Spring and Fall coats I have!

So I do enjoy dressing for the winter weather!

Amy

Anonymous

I enjoy winter fashion.

Sweater dress, tights, boots. scarf and leather jacket.

Jessica

I tend to dress in a more ‘open’ style during the winter.  Unless it is just an absolute blizzard (when I choose to stay home and warm and safe), I go with a layering of warm clothing, usually thick tights, wool cap, maybe muffs or a scarf, but I will add a tshirt over my bra, but under my top, which is usually a cotton or thin wool.  Jeans over my tights, a pair of boots and more times than not, a long length cardigan.  Goose down and ski type apparel my be warmer, but I hate thinking I look like Kenny or Cartman from ‘Southpark’.  I like to be able to move freely.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Noooooooooo Paula, we all know what happens to…..Kenny!!!

Do have a nice pink parka with large faux fur hood that looks darling and have ski in it. Just add my small hoop earrings, a bit of masscra and lipstick and a wig for warmth. Ready to step out then and on the go for the day

I have a faux suede wrap skirt, 3 sweaters, and a new sweater dress that I have yet to wear out to any of my CD/TG support group meetings since the 18/19 winter season. Vehicle repair issues stopped me for four months during 18/19. Insane amount of OT at work prevented me in 19/20. Of course then dreaded COVID social lockdown ever since. Hopefully winter 21/22 will give me my first experience of wearing fem winter clothes.

You’re so right! It is so much easier to blend in public with winter here.

Anonymous

Omg….soooo funny, hilarious…or as we say in Somerset ” littlehairyarse”, which is somewhat appropriate!!….in my defence, I did warn you what may happen here!!!!

dryingmyeyes, grace xx

Anonymous

Loved, Loved …Loved All y’ alls comments about the Chilly wind going up my stockings, Rustling my poofy Petticoats!!!

Love It!!

Thanks girls, glad I could ” STIMULATE” the conversation!!

Dr. T.J.

Anonymous

If only cars ran on sproutjuice…you could blame all the ” backfiring” on the car exhaust….not yours!!!!

I agree.  I think I like fall and winter outfits the most. Sexy add-ons like knee boots and women’s gloves add a sophisticated touch

Anonymous

A girl after my own heart……  Hugs; Inga.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?