Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I hate being cold, but winter gives me a reason to dress.  Pink fog purchase several really cute sweaters.  I wear three or four layers to work.  I can wear a bra with no pads and still be okay. I can’t wear panties. I rip the butt out of my pants all of the time. Hard to explain the pink.
      Love you girls.
      ❤️Ovtavia

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Octavia ,

I hate to be cold too !
      That’s why I love pantyhose so much ,
      they don’t only look and feel great but
      also keep you warm and cozy.

Love Sylvia.

Revel
      Baroness

Although I don’t like being cold, as a Minnesotan, I’m used to the cold weather. I love winter! ♥️❄️

I find winter peaceful. I have cute sweaters and warm clothes for winter.

Rev

Barb Wire
      Lady

Yeah, I let it rip too sometimes! It’s easy to blow through a pair of cheap tights, so I pay a bit more coin for the goof ones.

Love winter too!

Hugs, ;Barb

I so hate winter! I’m a summer girl.

I love getting outdoors in my summer dresses and I always have my morning coffee by the pool while still in my nightie.

For the first time ever in December, I couldn’t resist going out the other day wearing one of my chiffon party dresses. It was a very windy day and the temperature was tolerable.  I’ve always found it exciting to have the wind blow my skirt up and the winds were so high the other day I couldn’t resist getting out and seeing how high it would blow my skirt up.

Only went for a short walk because it wasn’t that nice out. I’m so missing summer and can’t wait its return.

We have no choice here in Canada so tights, leggings, camis and sweaters are a necessity.who knows what lurks under a warm parka.

Thankfully where I live winter isn’t much of an issue. I get to where my summer clothes all year long. Now summer is a different thing. Forget the make up because your face just melts off. A tradeoff I guess

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Unfortunately dresses and skirts are limited through our Canadian winters but it’s a opportunity for dressing in other fabulous ways..

Never to worry about being any different from any other time of year… just be ourselves…  just stock up on our hosiery though.. 🌷

I don’t mind winter.  If it’s winter, I’ll wear tights instead of pantyhose, and even wear it in male mode.  I have some warm long sleeve tops, and if I need more, I’ll add a cardigan or a blazer.  I have some longer skirts and dresses that I can wear in the colder months too.

Outdoors, when it gets cold, I have a red calf length woolen trench coat for dressy occasions, and an ankle length puffer coat with a hood for other occasions, including walking through my neighborhood.  With either I also have gloves which feminize my hands.  The ankle length coat is such that I can wear any length dress or skirt beneath because the coat covers me.  You can’t tell what I’m wearing beneath, and I’m still warm in a skirt.  If the ground is wet I’ll wear boots.

I’m not a fan of biting wind.  I can put on a scarf over my face, but it’s not nearly as effective at keeping my cheeks warms.  The cold also makes my nose run, but that’s a minor annoyance; I just have to remember to bring tissues.  Otherwise, I enjoy the change of seasons into cold weather.  I get to wear outfits I wouldn’t wear in the summer.

Size to small is not the problem. I don’t have hips or a butt. They tend to ride too low. Then they rip from crouch to butt when I have to get in a semi or lifted truck. Maybe you could point me in the direction of some cute suspenders. Lol

❤️Octavia

very easy. Cute women suspenders in google. Thank you for the idea.
      ❤️Octavia

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?