Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rosiebeth
      Lady

So Ladies, what are you looking forward to for this winter?

me… leggings, large comfy sweaters, sipping warm tea, curling up on my sofa, watching romantic movies, dreaming about ……..  TeeHee.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Leggings, sweater dresses & booties. Also the hot tea, and maybe the romantic movie or two.

Lara

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Rosibeth!  Summer, giggle.  Hugs

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Hehe.  But Pru, cold weather allows us to wear our beautiful sweaters!  😁

Prudence
          Ambassador

Stevie , I have been. And buying new ones. If I ever move to Florida I wouldnt need them anymore though. But I would keep them. I Love my Sweaters!    Hugs

Anonymous

Hi Rosiebeth,

Not forgetting south of the equator is summer, but much the same as you. I’ll add one of my favourites, regular Sunday (roast) dinners with good company.

And this year a one off special, (every finger crossed!) – the birth of my second grandchild, my younger daughter’s first – due date New Year’s Day. Winter with an added twinkle.

Marti xxx

Rosiebeth
        Lady

Oh that’s so exciting for a grandchild coming.   That will be a most awesome way to start the new year.   Congratulations.
        ❤️

Rosiebeth

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Rosiebeth I would like to look forward to my comfy sweaters, hot toddys, and a roaring fireplace to cuddle in front of with someone.

I have the sweaters at least, lol.

Honestly though the one thing I look forward to most is it ending and warming up again. 😁

Stevie

Yes – dreaming! 😘

Boot season! So many boots to wear. I do need more sweaters though. Sitting in front of a fire. Going to Keystone in March, which may or may not still be winter in Pennsy. And like some having “A Dream of Spring”. But for now… Winter is Coming!…I wish that creep would publish the next book…

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hi Bridgette,

Yes, *that* “winter is coming” deserves a proper ending, in book form 😉

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Rosiebeth….

going out wearing boots, hats and scarves and big coats….

but winter also means Father Christmas comes!!!!… and will be bringing a sackful of make up clothes and shoes…I hope. Well, I have been such a good girl this year….. haven’t I ????

Huggs, grace xx

Krissy
        Lady

I love winter! Its so exciting,xmas and new year parties to attend. Can wear my wooly tights and long boots too! 👢 whats not to like xx

Anonymous
      Lady

Not much love for winter. Best benefit is I underdress every day but with cold weather I underdress even more with pantyhose and my forms. Where I live we don’t get much snow but do get ice and just nasty weather. I love the outdoors so just have to get through winter as best I can. Van Morrison has a song I relate to… “Gotta get through January… gotta get through February… “

Not having to mow the lawn every week. Bikinis going on sale. Flannel nighties. Reading by the fire. Snow.

Not having to mow the lawn so often. Bikinis going on sale. Flannel nighties. Reading by the fire. Snow.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Love winter!

XC & alpine skiing for me! My blubber stores are good for -60 degrees Celsius. Love warm tights and fleecy sweaters by the fireplace.

Not a heat fan, but am more than willing to deal with it if I’m inside Universal Studios in Orlando, FL.

🎿 Barb

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Like Holly I look forward to the spring.

For the winter it’s the knee high boots, tunic tops and comfy leggings. A warm fire, enough snow to look pretty but not too much to cause chaos. Christmas festivity and the anticipation of some lovely clothes in the sales.

Dreaming of a moonlight skate on the lake with the light glistening off the blades of my skates as they cross, the cold air billowing a flouncy sweater’s long bell sleeves and reminding my lungs with each breath that I’m alive….

Marcellette

Rosiebeth
        Lady

What a most beautiful image you painted Luv.   Sounds so deliciously wonderful.
        ❤️

Rosiebeth

Anonymous

Spring, I hate winter. Other than the clothes I have no use for it.

Hi Rosiebeth.  Summer is on the door step where I come from and I am looking forwarded to wearing my light summer clothes.

Trisha
      Duchess

Yep. All of that. I just recently bought leggings, love them. I have always liked a good sweater dress and you add those 2 in with knee high boots and it’s is probably my favorite outfit. Now to find the time to get out window shopping.

Trisha

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Every winter I look forward to the end of winter.

Anonymous

Looking forward to spring and summer. But do love to wear boots and my skinny jeans and sweater. Sometimes light weight jacket.  Oh When winter comes enjoy Christmas the music lights and everything.

Donna

Exactly my thoughts Donna! I have been out Christmas shopping dressed just like this so many times. Love it, especially long hooded tunic sweaters.

Anonymous

ordered couple last night seen Macy had some on a early black friday sale.

Revel
      Baroness

As a Minnesotan, I’m used to the colder weather, and I love the Fall and Winter. No mosquitoes! I like wearing my warm sweaters, robes, and having a hot cup of coffee watching a movie. My Daddy and I just got done installing a cute mini pellet stove so we’re warm as toast. I love to wear my cute, fuzzy snowman dress, and Christmas dress at Christmas time! Shopping for bargains can be fun, and I enjoy the snowy scenery, Christmas decorations and lights. 🎄

Rev

The air it bites

my red raw ears.

The wind I fight,

With my bicycles gear.

The rain numbs,

My tied hands,

And customers

too many to count.

Winter my dear

I do not enjoy.

All bleak,

Dark and cold,

But this year,

Not alone.

It is leggings and boots season, i find that to be a sexy thrilling combination. When i see a beautiful woman dressed that way,mu firs thought isnt gosh she is beautiful even if that is the case. My first thought is gosh i wisb i could be wearing that right now. I have 2 pairs of knee high boots and i love them. Love to you all my sisters.

This is a great look for sure!

Yes winter time for boots and hose skirts and dresses

Unfortunately, I am one of those that cannot freely shave my legs all year. So, when the temperature starts dipping and the shorts get put away for the season, I am free to pull out the razor and get rid of my nasty leg hair. I did that several weeks ago and feel sooooo much better now. Sliding my stockings up freshly shaved legs is one of my absolute favorite things in the world!

Hugs,

Emily

Rosiebeth
        Lady

That feeling of pulling on pantyhose over fresh shaved legs is sooo amazing and makes me feel So girly.  ❤️

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Isn’t it good to have a reason to enjoy winter! Drab shorts are put away. Time to shave those legs!🤩

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

SPRING–SPRING–SPRING

Samantha Lynn
      Duchess

For me it would be to FINALLY be completely smooth and underdressed with my hose/stockings with my satin bra with my forms in when I can get away with it…only time of the year for me to be able to do so as I work outside and with the public regularly…I absolutely LOVE how my freshly shave legs look and feel in a silky pair of stockings 😉

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Cover-up!
      Summer is all about showing as much skin as possible and I don’t feel comfy with that. With the colder weather comes the justification to cover up my manly looking arms and legs and that makes it easier for me to take a walk outside.
      I’m now taking daily walks in long coat and high heel boots without feeling to exposed.

/kt

More nights of being curled up on the sofa with my boyfriend watching romantic movies and more time spent in bed snuggling with my boyfriend, among other things. 😉

I love the snow and winter. I just wish it was only a month long. It may be strange to many of you but I look forward to late season Bow hunting with my Grandsons.

For me, the best part about winter is that it gets dark so much earlier. I have neighbors on 3 sides and it can be difficult for me to get away if I am enfemme. Once it is dark, however, I can easily slip away and go shopping at the stores and malls without any worries about some snoopy neighbor.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?